PDA

View Full Version : A Naruto story

shino 4
08-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Capture arc
Once upon a time there lived a man named Uria Uchia and he was in the Uchia police force. He did missions for the head of the village. One time after Uria finish a mission he met a lively woman who her name was Kyoshi Hyuga and it was love at first site. Everyday after Uria finish a mission he would give Kyoshi flowers until the two of them decided to get married but there clans were very different and would allow such things so each of them left there clan and moved into an cottage. Then 9 months later a baby was boy was born and they named him Kiyo. Soon after Kiyo was born a hooded figure attacked them while the whole demon curse thing was going on and the hooded figure and his men killed Uria and Kyoshi. The hooded figure with his smart cleverself took Uria and Kyoshi baby so he can have a vessel all ready in training and don't half to look for one since this kid is going to have the sharingan and byakugan in his possession the hooded figure can have all the jutsu in the world with that boys talent and tricks up his sleve.

This is the first time that one of my Naruto stories have been told out to the public and would like to know what you guys think so far.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Hmm, seems good but you can't include Orochimaru, copyright..

shino 4
08-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Hmm, seems good but you can't include Orochimaru, copyright..
Oh my bad im going to edit that out right now.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Nine Tailed Fox and The Fourth Hokage are both copyright issues.

shino 4
08-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Nine Tailed Fox and The Fourth Hokage are both copyright issues.
I will fix that too.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Alright, but you can make up a village (Village Hidden in the Petals, Dust, etc)

shino 4
08-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Alright, but you can make up a village (Village Hidden in the Petals, Dust, etc)
I know that's going to be in the next arc when 4 yrs later everthing get told about my past.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Alright, okay then, good luck.
BTW, Have you read my story? The link is in my signature, please comment after you've read if you decide to read it.

shino 4
08-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Trainning Arc
It has been 4 years since that accedent in Village Hidden Among the Birdes. Kiyo is now 4 years old and is training the mystery man who Kiyo found out is Omaru a former Birds Sanin who betrayed his village for power. Omaru took Kiyo under his wing for power since he is the only one who can use the byakugan and sharingan. Kiyo know that Omaru killed his parents in battle trying to protect him in the line of combat. Kiyo also know what Omaru has in mind for him, so Kiyo does everything that Omaru tell him to do so he can be accepted by Omaru. Today is day where Omaru gives Kiyo a gift. Omaru tells Kiyo to come toward him and aceept his gift. Omaru forms the tiger, boar, and ox hand sighns to perform a forbidden jutsu and Omaru said said you will be the 2nd one to receive this gift.
Will kiyo gracefully accept Omaru's gift or will he decline it.