PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 460 Disscussion

karlagvp
08-09-2009, 03:46 PM
discuss here :D

Densetsu_no_D
08-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Well I think Sasuke is going to walk right into a trap unless the whole Zetsu thing was planned. Also Naruto may run into Sasuke since they're both in the Land of Iron. Sakura talking to Naruto won't happen for at least another couple chapters.....Also something major will probably happen with Danzo....can't wait for chapter 460...

narutorocks
08-09-2009, 05:21 PM
This is just predicitons right? If if is, here's mine.~ (Its' probably way off, though)

If it is, I think Sakura will talk to Naruto. *Hopes* And that the council will be kinda freaked out and taken aback by Zetsu's odd entrance. And than I think they are going to look for Sasuke, or get in a battle with Hawk or Zetsu. (I hope it's not with Zetsu though, I like him. ^-^)

Chidori Shuriken
08-09-2009, 05:26 PM
I personally think here's how it might go.

Maybe a battle will ensue between one of the Kage's on Zetsu, or them being freaked out about Zetsu appearing from the middle of the floor.

Hopefully Sakura will talk to Naruto if she can find him, and Sasuke and Naruto MIGHT meet, but not for a couple of chapters, but it'll probably show them heading the same way...

Nemico
08-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Hopefully some battles but i doubt that sasuke will be able to take danzo down
he just became hokage he cant die already so a fight and some will get hurt and sasuke will retreat...

Sasuke/Itachi
08-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Hopefully some battles but i doubt that sasuke will be able to take danzo down
he just became hokage he cant die already so a fight and some will get hurt and sasuke will retreat...
Danzo will die

rainbowrazor
08-09-2009, 05:51 PM
i cant wait

Rotate
08-09-2009, 05:53 PM
I think the kage's will fight some more then when everyone is worn out from battle then sasuke will get his revenge.

Cytrys
08-09-2009, 05:57 PM
I hope Zetsu turns out to be extremely strong and eat all their faces : \

g4atw
08-09-2009, 05:57 PM
I think the kage's will fight some more then when everyone is worn out from battle then sasuke will get his revenge.
maybe

g4atw
08-09-2009, 05:58 PM
I hope Zetsu turns out to be extremely strong and eat all their faces : \
lol, thats cruel

Cytrys
08-09-2009, 07:26 PM
xD but I do know for 1000000000% Danzo will not die :\ in the next or next two chapters. That would look bad for Mr. Kishimoto for Introducing a character and that character is a major role now and now is Hokage only to kill him :\

X__Sasuke__X
08-09-2009, 07:34 PM
I have a feeling... just a feeling...
JUST A FEELING!!remember that...please...ok, here's my guess (feeling)Ok, I think it's a trap by Danzo, and he's going to get injured, and he is forced to retreat due to the fatal injury. After he gets out, Tobi's going to pop out of nowhere, and just kill Sasuke, since he threatens to kill him anyways...remember, just a feeling.

Fan of Minato
08-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Man, I heard rumors that there won't be a new chapter this week, lets hope this is not true,
and the next chapter would be very interesting, could expect a fight, a very awesome one, either Zetsu vs. the Kages, or Taka vs. the Kages, so I am looking forward to it.

narutorocks
08-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Unforunatly I heard that too, ^ about the next chapter I mean.

Something about Shouen Jump taking a break in Japan for a week, so there won't be anything to translate for us on Thursday night/Friday morning?....:( But I hope not.

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Zetsu has to be very strong to break up the kages meeting. He could still only be a distraction but probably not for sasuke, there is no known reason for Madara to want only Danzo dead at this point.

valtreck
08-09-2009, 09:43 PM
I think sasuke will ambush kages but since zetsu has told the kages about his presence, may be members of taka get hurt and sasuke has to retreat. i don't think danzo will DIE!!(well i want him to).

GOonyDuDe
08-09-2009, 10:44 PM
I want to find out what Sakura will say to Naruto and how will he respond to the decision to kill Sasuke. I would also like to see how Sakura reacts when she sees Naruto, now that she knows he's in love with her.

Another thing is, I wonder if the other kages will trust Danzo now that they know he's probably using his sharingan to control Mifune.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
08-09-2009, 10:47 PM
seems interesting

JPSM
08-10-2009, 03:57 AM
well zetsu "leak of information" will make all the kages disband, and Sasuke will attack only Danzo, it makes sense to me, cause, well sasuke would be very stupid if he tried something in the middle of the meeting (and if he did it, only would show that he really deserves to die....that is a suicide thing).....

Probably we will not see nothing about naruto/sakura in this chapter, in the best case, we will see sakura departing from Konoha to meet with everyone in the land of iron...

About the fight between sasuke/danzo we will see it start, and then Naruto appearing to see sasuke attacking Danzo...

This is as far as I think the next chapter will go...

Shkin
08-10-2009, 04:17 AM
well zetsu "leak of information" will make all the kages disband, and Sasuke will attack only Danzo, it makes sense to me, cause, well sasuke would be very stupid if he tried something in the middle of the meeting (and if he did it, only would show that he really deserves to die....that is a suicide thing).....

Probably we will not see nothing about naruto/sakura in this chapter, in the best case, we will see sakura departing from Konoha to meet with everyone in the land of iron...

About the fight between sasuke/danzo we will see it start, and then Naruto appearing to see sasuke attacking Danzo...

This is as far as I think the next chapter will go...
at least the alliance will not be formed yet...(pre-empting Danzo's climb to power)...and there's the possibility that it will take long before an alliance will be formed. more likely Raikage against Konoha war will explode. but maybe not yet in 460...so...
i have to agree that it makes perfect sense that Zetsu popped up so the meeting of the Kages will not be concluded and give way for Sasuke to attack Danzo...but then again why leak the information that Sasuke is around when they have a plan on attacking one of the Kages? wouldn't it make Sasuke's attack futile (no more surprise and all) and i think every ninja in there will try to look and find Sasuke so how will Sasuke attack now?
and i think later the original team 7 will face each other again...but maybe on later chapters...

karlagvp
08-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Man, I heard rumors that there won't be a new chapter this week, lets hope this is not true,
and the next chapter would be very interesting, could expect a fight, a very awesome one, either Zetsu vs. the Kages, or Taka vs. the Kages, so I am looking forward to it.
i hope the rumors are wrong

Uotsan
08-11-2009, 12:53 AM
I want to find out what Sakura will say to Naruto and how will he respond to the decision to kill Sasuke. I would also like to see how Sakura reacts when she sees Naruto, now that she knows he's in love with her.

Another thing is, I wonder if the other kages will trust Danzo now that they know he's probably using his sharingan to control Mifune.

I want to see what sakura is going to say to Naruto to.

Uotsan
08-11-2009, 12:57 AM
To tell you the truth I don't know how the next chapter is going to play out. Kishi is good at suprising us.

JPSM
08-11-2009, 12:41 PM
at least the alliance will not be formed yet...(pre-empting Danzo's climb to power)...and there's the possibility that it will take long before an alliance will be formed. more likely Raikage against Konoha war will explode. but maybe not yet in 460...so...
i have to agree that it makes perfect sense that Zetsu popped up so the meeting of the Kages will not be concluded and give way for Sasuke to attack Danzo...but then again why leak the information that Sasuke is around when they have a plan on attacking one of the Kages? wouldn't it make Sasuke's attack futile (no more surprise and all) and i think every ninja in there will try to look and find Sasuke so how will Sasuke attack now?
and i think later the original team 7 will face each other again...but maybe on later chapters...

Even althought Sasuke is a great ninja he would be no match for all the security that exists in the meeting, Zetsu caming to the meeting and only revealing that Sasuke will attack, will make the Kage's disband, cause well, they know that he is with Akatsuki, in hi party he has some great ninja to, and the leader of Akatsuki is none only than Madara himself, someone that probably has enough power to kill them all, so Zetsu saying this would make them to disband, separete, beeing a lesser appealling target, cause they don't know that Sasuke is only after Danzo, and to Sasuke would be easier to attack a group from only Danzo and his bodyguards, than the bodyguards of every other kage's.....

Uzumaki17
08-11-2009, 12:47 PM
well here are my predictions

White Zetsu will attackthe Raikage

-Sasuke will reveal himself and launch his attack against Danzo.

-Gaara, Temari, and Kankouro and Mizukage and her guards will attack Sasuke as well

-Tsuikage and his bodyguards will target Zetsu and assist the Raikage

-Madara is preparing the along with Black Zetsu statue to use against the 5 kages and plunge the world into chaos, as well as dispose of Sasuke, Zetsu has the ability to regenerate either half of his body.

-Madara has been manipulating the Uchiha since his exile and used Shisui to manipulate the politics of Kohona, Itachi was the first person to resist the manipulative affects thus becoming an enemy of Madara's plans.

-Sakura, Shikamaru, and the rest of the kohona 11 will head for the kage meeting

-Sakura plans to ask Naruto to let her handle the caputuring of Sasuke to her and Ino.

-Shikamaru will organize the teams in perparation for Sasuke.

Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato will be alerted that the Kage meeting is under attack by Akatsuki and Team Taka by Team Samui.

Naruto and will rush to engage Sasuke.

White Zetsu will be taunting and shifting around the meeting room infuriating the Raikage, Tsukage and company.

Gaara will ask Sasuke why he is doing Akatsuki's bidding, Sasuke will tell him he is doing it for revenge, Gaara will respond by telling him he hasn't changed at all.

Danzo will unveil his sharigan against Sasuke shocking him promting him to ask how he got it.

Danzo plans to kill Sasuke and implant his Sharingan eye into his right eye giving him the manipulative power of Shisui, and Sasuke's/Itachi's Man

Chapter will end with Team Samui and Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato arriving at the meeting

MoonStarNinja4
08-11-2009, 01:34 PM
i hope zetsu turns out to be extremely strong and eat all their faces : \

ಠ_ಠ ...

MoonStarNinja4
08-11-2009, 01:37 PM

-Gaara, Temari, and Kankouro and Mizukage and her guards will attack Sasuke as well

-Madara is preparing the along with Black Zetsu statue to use against the 5 kages and plunge the world into chaos, as well as dispose of Sasuke, Zetsu has the ability to regenerate either half of his body.

-Madara has been manipulating the Uchiha since his exile and used Shisui to manipulate the politics of Kohona, Itachi was the first person to resist the manipulative affects thus becoming an enemy of Madara's plans.

-Sakura, Shikamaru, and the rest of the kohona 11 will head for the kage meeting

-Sakura plans to ask Naruto to let her handle the caputuring of Sasuke to her and Ino.

Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato will be alerted that the Kage meeting is under attack by Akatsuki and Team Taka by Team Samui.

White Zetsu will be taunting and shifting around the meeting room infuriating the Raikage, Tsukage and company.

Gaara will ask Sasuke why he is doing Akatsuki's bidding, Sasuke will tell him he is doing it for revenge, Gaara will respond by telling him he hasn't changed at all.

Danzo will unveil his sharigan against Sasuke shocking him promting him to ask how he got it.

Danzo plans to kill Sasuke and implant his Sharingan eye into his right eye giving him the manipulative power of Shisui, and Sasuke's/Itachi's Man

Chapter will end with Team Samui and Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato arriving at the meeting

I like all of your predictions!

And I really hope that we get the chapter this week, that would be a nightmare if I had to wait. The suspence is killing me!! T_T

Sasuke072
08-11-2009, 07:31 PM
The rumors are true, there won't be a chapter this week.

MoonStarNinja4
08-11-2009, 07:35 PM
NO!!!! *Sighs* Oh well... :cry:

leaf_ninja_cody
08-11-2009, 11:07 PM
i think sasuke will appeare and right when he is going to kill danzo naruto shows up

karlagvp
08-11-2009, 11:32 PM
u might never know if the rumors are rights

Shadows of Darkness
08-11-2009, 11:48 PM
I haven't read it yet... But I have a feeling if Sakura talks to Naruto, she's not going to kiss him like some people say...

JPSM
08-12-2009, 03:45 AM

In geral I think this are possible and plausible predictions, althought Itachi betrayed Madara by not killing ALL of the Uchiha's and tried to protect Konoha from Madara, from the begging...so Shisui was killed by Itachi, who was following a Madara orders, that would allow Itachi to gain his MS....so if there was a traitor that traitor would be Shisui...at that stage, later, yes, Itachi became more a problem than an accet...

Ero-Senin
08-12-2009, 06:16 AM
the rumors r true unfortunately, well I wish not, I can't wait an another week T_T

with the prediction I think Danzo will not die yet but it will happen in a next few chapters I think. I think Zetsu appeared there just to split the kages so when Danzo will be alone Sasuke can atacks him. and when Naruto will find out that Sasuke is there he will start looking for him I think.

lilasarah
08-12-2009, 04:03 PM
I know this sounds dumb but I think it be sweet if...
Sasuke and Naruto BOTH (as in together) killed Danzou. And I want to see more of Kakashi's sharingan (like Mangyeko) And hopefully Sakura talks to Naruto. And Tsunadae needs to WAKE UP!!!!!

Phenom
08-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Can someone PM whether or not the chapter is coming out this week or next? I want a pm because I don't want to see any predictions/spoilers.

Thanks in advance.

deidara330
08-12-2009, 05:55 PM
One of the Kages is going to fight Danzo because he was controlling people, one of the Kages will fight Zetsu, and one of the Kages will search for Sasuke, and Naruto will foolishly defend Sasuke from the Kage and his bodyguards, and Sasuke will jump in on the fight against Danzo. This probably won't happen, but I'm interested to see what happens when Sasuke gets rid of the person the Kages were already about to get rid of.

Zazuro
08-12-2009, 08:00 PM
There is no chapter this week. You gotta wait next week for it.

makaveli575
08-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Can someone PM whether or not the chapter is coming out this week or next? I want a pm because I don't want to see any predictions/spoilers.

Thanks in advance.

The next chapter doesn't come out until the 24th from what I heard but I could be mistaken ;).

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Hey anyone want to join my village The Village Hidden Winin The Dimensions

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:17 PM
hey guys whats up hmmm?

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:18 PM
n/m U

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:20 PM
nuthin at all hmmm

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:22 PM
lol were are all the super random people when you need them

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:22 PM
i noticed that kzilla got banned hmmm

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:23 PM
and taker is offline last i checked hmmm

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:24 PM
that's kinda sad he was anoying but he was funny lol

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:25 PM
yeah thats true but he'll probably get a new account under a new name hmmm

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:26 PM
oh i started a forum target hmmm.
taker is the manger hmmm

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:29 PM
kool my cousin works at a real target *thinks* kind of ironic lol

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
08-12-2009, 08:31 PM
ha thats cool target is one of the main places that i would like to work hmmm

frosting
08-12-2009, 09:41 PM
wtffff I don't think there will be a 460 this week. This one site that I know of kinda shows a preview of the new episode/chapter, and there's only a preview of the episode, no chapter :(

frosting
08-12-2009, 09:48 PM
nvm I saw another site that says it's coming out next thursday, the 21st :/

Hinata:)
08-12-2009, 10:05 PM
STOP THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL ONE! do not take my ideas. Everyone knows i do this one each week

Hebi
08-12-2009, 10:48 PM
*cant wait till next week*

Hinata:)
08-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Do not go on this thread check out mine!