PDA

View Full Version : Sasori vs Orochimaru and Kabuto

Cytrys
08-09-2009, 02:25 PM
I thought this may be interesting. Obviously Orochimaru had a plan or would not have attempted it. Sasori vs Kabuto and Orochimaru... same Orochimaru that we saw when Naruto with the 4 tails was attacking him... I will make my response later

I suggest taking a look at the jutsu's each have before blurting your answer ;) always help to know

Sasori12
08-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Wow, My top 3 fav characters. I say Orochimaru could beet Sasori with out kabuto's help. ( Maybe) He can't be poisoned because he can shed his skin. Plus with his Summons he has a fairly good chance to beet Sasori. However wtih Kabuto's help I beieleve they can win.

deidara rules
08-09-2009, 02:49 PM
orochimaru solo's

jesse uzumaki
08-09-2009, 02:50 PM
orochirmau solo can kill sasori orochimaru deosn't need kabuto help.

Cytrys
08-09-2009, 02:55 PM
I kinda thought that but then I thought how would he do it. he cannot the Kusenagi of his that iron sand would take it from him. I also did not know if you can poison a summoned animal say like Manda. I do think Kabuto would die >_> he is not fast enough. I would like to see this battle but I kinda lean towards Orochimaru

Sasori12
08-09-2009, 02:59 PM
I kinda thought that but then I thought how would he do it. he cannot the Kusenagi of his that iron sand would take it from him. I also did not know if you can poison a summoned animal say like Manda. I do think Kabuto would die >_> he is not fast enough. I would like to see this battle but I kinda lean towards Orochimaru
You can poison manda but probably would take alot to even get a minor efect. It's like getting stung by a bee.

Miles Edgeworth
08-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Oro solos? No, Sasori beats Oro. If Oro gets scratched even once, he's dead. He needs Kusanagi to break the puppets, and even then, Sasori has 298 in all, Kusanagi and Manda alone can't do that.

Also, the time it takes for Oro to prep summoning is enough for Iron Sand to hit him, and he won't use Manda right away. He'll likely use Hydra even later, and he won't get a chance to use that. And yes, the poison can affect animals, animals can get poisoned. It'll just take longer for it to affect Manda.

Shedding your skin won't do good if poison has entered your bloodstream. Oral Rebirth just doesn't work against Iron Sand.

But Oro and Kabuto together? I think they can beat Sasori together.

Sasori12
08-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Oro solos? No, Sasori beats Oro. If Oro gets scratched even once, he's dead. He needs Kusanagi to break the puppets, and even then, Sasori has 298 in all, Kusanagi and Manda alone can't do that.

Also, the time it takes for Oro to prep summoning is enough for Iron Sand to hit him, and he won't use Manda right away. He'll likely use Hydra even later, and he won't get a chance to use that. And yes, the poison can affect animals, animals can get poisoned. It'll just take longer for it to affect Manda.

Shedding your skin won't do good if poison has entered your bloodstream. Oral Rebirth just doesn't work against Iron Sand.

But Oro and Kabuto together? I think they can beat Sasori together.
I said he might be able to solo him. But the poison would have no effect, he can just shed his skin. But ya Kabuto and Oro definitely win.

Cytrys
08-09-2009, 08:01 PM
xD IDK he could take him solo if he used the 8 branch Techniqu :3 hissssx8 xD the nice thing IDK if anyone remembers but he can just simply hold the Kusanagi, the only thing I have not seen it pierce was the 9 tails chakra but with kabuto I think there would be no need

tanduhman
08-09-2009, 08:40 PM
I said he might be able to solo him. But the poison would have no effect, he can just shed his skin. But ya Kabuto and Oro definitely win.
ummm no. Just bcuz he can shed his skin doesnt mean that the poison still wont be in him. the poison enters the bloodstream and flows through your body. the poison would technically be inside of oro. therefore he is poisoned. But kabuto is an amazing medical ninja so hed probly be able to come up with an antidote quickly. or even have it on hand. i say this bcuz kabuto was plotting against sasori from the start. so he might know all about sasoris poison.

Miles Edgeworth
08-09-2009, 09:33 PM

Right, cuz shedding your skin takes poison out of your bloodstream.....:roll:

Sasori12
08-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Wow, thats kinda harsh. A debate should be more professional. Thats leading twords more to an argruement. Well actually I thought that it would be harder to poisn him because he would need to penatrate more deeply to get in the blood thats all. But you are right.:)

Miles Edgeworth
08-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Wow, thats kinda harsh. A debate should be more professional. Thats leading twords more to an argruement. Well actually I thought that it would be harder to poisn him because he would need to penatrate more deeply to get in the blood thats all. But you are right.:)

Harsh? How is saying shedding skin can't clear his bloodstream harsh?

Well there's a low chance of Oro using Oral Rebirth at the exact right time. If he uses it too early, Sasori's Iron Sand hits him after he comes out of his old body. If he uses it too late, the Iron Sand will still be in his bloodstream and he'll die, he most likely won't be able to use it right as Iron Sand gets to him, and even then, it could likely get to Oro's skin.

Rogue Priestess
08-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Sasori wins, like he said he's never used his real body once while in the akatsuki and who knows what other secret puppets he's kept? Orochimaru alone doesn't have a chance, even with Manda or any other summon, the summons just slow Sasori down from killing Orochimaru and with Kabuto, Orochimaru will have a very slight chance.

Sasori12
08-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Well actually you said this. Obviously sarcasm:mrgreen: Np. I assume that's wht the rolling eye's were for. But you could of said that wouldn't work and state why. I'm not gonna take so seriously. But some people my get worked up over something like that. And like I said befor you were right.

NarutoPoll-Sama
08-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Well Sasori's good but kabuto is kind of like a med ninja so if he or oro gets hurt he could heal and orochimaru is super strong so i don't know but it would be a good match

J-Sun Tasogare
08-10-2009, 11:49 AM
i say sasori kabuto will die probably with iron sand he aint that strong and sasori gotten new tricks since oro left i dont think oro is fast enough to get to sasoris heart poison ill prbably get into the blood stream fast iron sand can take care of oro during oral rebirth and it takes lotta stuff outta him to summon oral rebirth a few times and hydra hell be dead before hydra prbably and i dont think oro can use genjutsu on sasori on sasori gets those puppets out i think its over for oro manda even if he had time to summon him would be over welmed those puppets are fast plus if they do beat the puppets sasori can use thhe water hose move to slice manda up if oro did that snake move where they come out his mouth iron sand or the flame thrower can take care of that and if oro gets hit he will be poisoned and die in 3 days unless he gets a new bodt fast enough but kabuto will probably die in the fight so he cant get the meds to get through with it and if someone says that sasori lost to sakura and granny therefore oro wins im gunna lose it that was merely plot and he went all suicdile plus sakura had antidotes and had to have super medical treatment done chiyo could barely move after the fight.

temari_hatake
08-11-2009, 07:05 AM
oro nd kabuto wuld win.... im a bigger fan of sasori...i guess, and it 2 on one like it was wiff grandma chiyo nd sakura.... nd they beat him!!...so i say oro nd kabuto

Kon
08-11-2009, 07:11 AM
idk i think sasori would have all of those puppets but orochimaru is very powerfull he took down jiriya and tsunade both at the same time and he didnt have use of his arms