PDA

View Full Version : Vilage maps

assassin
08-08-2009, 12:12 PM
want me to map out your village. i'll do them here.

note: different from the map of the forum.

I'll put it in extreme detail and it will have a key. every area will be in the map.

key:
^:mountainous area.
^:forested area
*:national land mark
-:grasslands
^:volcano
~:water
^:waterfall
V:village
+:clan

just ask if you want a map(which i will keep updated every 2 weeks)

it will be on this page and have every location in your village including clans the Village itself. training grounds also. just tell me if you want one and i'll start construction of the map immediately.

must give:

# of clans you have and how big they are.
your source of water(if you didn't have one your village would die of dehydration)
and any geological features of your village. and your national land mark.

Nine
08-08-2009, 12:14 PM
i'll take one for the storm village

assassin
08-08-2009, 12:18 PM
i'll take one for the storm village

give me an idea of what the village looks like so i can get started.

in know it's mountainous but i need how much water there is and if there are any forest area's and grasslands on the edge.

also how many clans there are and how big they are.

I don't want to go running everywhere looking for that because it will take longer to finish.

you must have water in your village or it won't survive.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-08-2009, 12:31 PM
I want one for the Storm Village, please.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-08-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm in the fire village but I don't have the decription yet

assassin
08-08-2009, 01:46 PM
twilight village map: (now finished)

__________________________________________________ ____

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------VVV+++VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV-----------------------------------------------------------------VVVVVVV+++VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV-------------------------------------------------------------------------VVVVVVVVV+++VVVVVVVVVVV-------------------------------~~~~~~~~~------------------------------------VVVVVVVVVVVV--------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------VVV++VVVVV-------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------------------VVVVVV----------------------------------~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------------VVV--------------------------------------~~~~~----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^--------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^--------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^----------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^----------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^~~~*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-----------------------------------------------^^^^^^^~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^----------------------------------------------------------
^^~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^---------------------------------------------------------------^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-----------------------------------------------------------------~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^------------------------------------------------------------------------~^^^^^^^^^
^^

assassin
08-08-2009, 02:01 PM
storm village map: being edited.

^^^^^^^^^^~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^VVVVVVVV++V^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^~^^^^^^^^^^^^VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV++V^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
--------------------------VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^
-----------------------------------------VV*VV^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
---------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-----------------------------------------^^^^^^^~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

assassin
08-08-2009, 02:01 PM
fire village map: waiting for description

ShariKage
08-08-2009, 02:02 PM
can you do my dragon vill idk if dragonangel wants this but hes not on so yea description is in thread.

assassin
08-08-2009, 02:09 PM
eh. I'm just doing maps. if the kage don't want one that's his problem.

assassin
08-08-2009, 11:55 PM
still waiting for those descriptions guys. and i'm currently mapping out the dragon village.

Rogue Priestess
08-09-2009, 12:12 AM
storm village map: (waiting for description)

Well, we're right next to some mountains and 3 volcanoes, we have one land mark and it's the southern gates, they're the original gates from when we were OoTP. We have 2 clans, one is stationed in the north and the other in the east. Our water source is the rain that always surrounds us.

assassin
08-09-2009, 10:56 AM
storm village map: complete

-------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ --------------------------------VVVVVVVV++V^^^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ------------------------ VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV++V^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^VV*VV^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-----^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

sorry it's cut in half i dunno why it's doing that.

Fan of Minato
08-09-2009, 11:01 AM
May I have one for the Village Guarded by the Dragons.

Here is the description:
There are 5 Gates to use to enter and leave the Village Each Gate has one Elemental Dragon Statue Next to the Gate Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, and Lighting

There is a River Going trough the Middle of the Village Decorated in Lively Decorations The Kage's Faces Mountain is located at a Waterfall cliff that Is above a Japanese Gardens The Three Main Clans Are Resided I various Locations of the Forest and Waterfall Scenery

and the clans, there are two major clans, the other clans don't have people in them, so.
Kouseki clan, and the Real-Ti, clan.

Thanks.

assassin
08-09-2009, 11:04 AM
dragon village map: complete.

---------------------------------------------------~~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~------^-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------VVVV~~VVVVVVVV++++VVVVVVVVV----------------------^^^^^^^^^^------------------------^VVVVV~~VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV^--------------------^^^^^^^^^----------------------VVVVV~~~~~VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV-------------------------------------------------------------VVVV~~~~~~VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV^^^^^^
--------------------------------------------------------VVVVVVV~~~~VVVVVVVVVVVV^^^^^^^
--------------------------------------------------------------VV~~~~VVVVVVVVVV-----------^
-----------------------------------------------------------------~~~VVVVVVVV-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~------------------------------

jenny
08-09-2009, 11:11 AM
woooooaaaaw. sooo much brown,and stuff.

assassin
08-09-2009, 11:28 AM
in the storm. i know.

jenny
08-09-2009, 11:29 AM
in the storm. i know.
lol. yeah

Rogue Priestess
08-09-2009, 06:13 PM
sorry it's cut in half i dunno why it's doing that.

The mountains are on one side, we're not surrounded by mountains, we're right next to the mountains.

assassin
08-09-2009, 06:14 PM
ah sorry bout that. i'll fix it.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Sorry but the description is coming.

shinobi665
08-09-2009, 06:18 PM
hey assassin can i hav one for the village guarded by dragons

shinobi665
08-09-2009, 06:19 PM
i like your thread

assassin
08-09-2009, 06:20 PM
alright it's fixed. look at the original not the quoted one cause the quoted one is screwed up.

assassin
08-09-2009, 06:20 PM
hey assassin can i hav one for the village guarded by dragons

already made.

map 4 i believe.

shinobi665
08-09-2009, 06:21 PM
ill giv ya some rep since this is a really cool thread and its amazing how you do it

shinobi665
08-09-2009, 06:22 PM
but wer is it though how do i get it

assassin
08-09-2009, 06:23 PM
it's on this thread.

Rogue Priestess
alright it's fixed. look at the original not the quoted one cause the quoted one is screwed up.

You did a great job. Why is it cut in half, though? I'll give ya some rep for doing a good job. ^_^

shinobi665
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

shinobi665
oh ok then ill go see it

assassin
08-09-2009, 06:24 PM
You did a great job. Why is it cut in half, though? I'll give ya some rep for doing a good job. ^_^

i honestly dunno. just put the two pieces together because i dunno why it's doin that.

and 665 the dragon village map is post 15 on this thread.

shinobi665
08-09-2009, 06:25 PM
awesome its looks cool how long does it take yu to make a map

assassin
08-09-2009, 06:26 PM
awesome its looks cool how long does it take yu to make a map

a while. the world map on another thread took like an hour to do. it was a pain in the @$$

assassin
08-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Sorry but the description is coming.

alright just post it when it's ready.