08-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Green Lantern vs Itachi
Simple as that.

itachi/madara
08-07-2009, 07:38 PM
the green lantern

fire
10-25-2009, 03:07 PM
Itachi forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShariKage
10-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Wow. Both of you deserve downrep. Do you know anything about teh Green Lantern? At all?

ShadowKyuubi
10-25-2009, 03:17 PM
itachi...byfar

The Demon Zabuza
10-25-2009, 03:26 PM
I'm going to guess at noob trap.

Any Green Lantern stomps this.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-25-2009, 03:36 PM
Lol

Wank trap.

Lantern wins this by far. Lantern is FTL, itachi can't bat his eyelids before green lantern destroy him.

Miles Edgeworth
10-25-2009, 05:13 PM
Lol @ Itachitards.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
10-25-2009, 05:14 PM
The Green Lantern rocks.

He's my favorite superhero ^^

I like the one from JL and JLU the best. =o

fire
10-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Wow. Both of you deserve downrep. Do you know anything about teh Green Lantern? At all?i do know a little about green lantern and know itach could beat him. i a disagreing with thats all. I realy think you were rude to rep me down for that. I would rep you down but i will be a good person and not. I hope you see that was not doing anything bad. i was suposed to give my oppinion and i did. I also hope you show beater jujment next time you want to rep someone down.

The Demon Zabuza
10-28-2009, 01:13 PM
i do know a little about green lantern and know itach could beat him. i a disagreing with thats all. I realy think you were rude to rep me down for that. I would rep you down but i will be a good person and not. I hope you see that was not doing anything bad. i was suposed to give my oppinion and i did. I also hope you show beater jujment next time you want to rep someone down.

If you think itachi would win, then you know nothing about Green Lantern.

He can manipulate anything, the only limit being his willpower. He could just wish itachi out of existence.

And since this section counts, he could down rep you for spamming/post farming, and also, since your reply stretched the page, it is also counted as annoying other members.