PDA

View Full Version : the first ever map of the nation(forum)

assassin
08-07-2009, 07:46 PM
I worked my butt off putting this on the forum so live with the results.
more members you have the more territory you get. simple right. I will update it once a week. on friday. enjoy the map. oh if your village isn't an SG yet you won't be on the map and if your village dies so does all your territory

key:
-:uncontroled territory
-:hidden shadow village/
-:storm village/
-:dragon village
-:tower village/
-:twilight village//
-:dawn village/
-blood village/
-:necrology village/
-fire village/
-:moonlight village/
-metal village
-:setting sun village//
-:sakura village/
-:lightning village
-:island village
W:war council/
R:unaffiliated rogues/

__________________________________________________ ____________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WWWW-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RRR------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- __________ _________________ _____________________

how'ld i do? plz post what you think.

mangagirl
08-07-2009, 07:47 PM
hmm i dont understand

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Seems weird for a map.

mangagirl
08-07-2009, 07:51 PM
i agree vat

assassin
08-07-2009, 08:00 PM
hmm i dont understand

Seems weird for a map.

It's messed up. im fixing it now.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Huh. I'm the kage of the fire village. That is my terretory. Maybe once the wars starts if someone loses a war they lose some land.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Alright, tell me when it's fixed.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Yeah it will be good once it if fix. Remember my idea.

jounin
08-07-2009, 08:04 PM
its better to do it in ms paint,and ask the villages how they look to get the form of the village

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Just ask how big is the village land.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Yep...it looks better now.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Remember that they get more land if they win wars.

mangagirl
08-07-2009, 08:20 PM
hmm its better but i still dont understand...lolz jk

assassin
08-07-2009, 08:21 PM
I know. sasuke/itachi. varying whether you go to war with my village. besides other village's may be made.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Remember that they get more land if they win wars.

Alright, I know.

assassin
08-07-2009, 08:22 PM
hmm its better but i still dont understand...lolz jk

the color of the dash thing tells you if it's your territory or someone else's. I will be completely fair. so if a village is destroyed it disappears on the map. plz avoid war though. just gain more members and you gain more land.

im gonna need a bigger map.

mangagirl
08-07-2009, 08:23 PM
hmmm*watches map*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-07-2009, 08:24 PM
i get it it is cool and now i can see where each village is it is a really cool map if u understand it now i can see where our enemys and alies are sweet it is really koolio thx GOOD WORK

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Like this. the fire village and dawn village get in war. Then the map is this

-----------------------------------------

Fire village win the war. Then the map will be like this.

or like this

-----------------------------------

Hiro
08-07-2009, 08:25 PM
something that might help you.... make the size of the village according to the amount of members, i think the moonlight is WAY too small considering it has nearly 70 members....

mangagirl
08-07-2009, 08:25 PM
oh now i understand!!! awesome assassin!!!

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:27 PM
I know. sasuke/itachi. varying whether you go to war with my village. besides other village's may be made.
Hmmmmmm we might be allies. Yeah other villages will be made. So thee should get a small bit of it of the uncontroll are.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:28 PM
something that might help you.... make the size of the village according to the amount of members, i think the moonlight is WAY too small considering it has nearly 70 members....
Well before wars start it should be that way and they get dot a member they get.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:28 PM
No make that 2 dots

Rasaga
08-07-2009, 08:29 PM
That had to be a pain in the butt to do! Weird looking but I like it. *thumbs up*

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:31 PM
hmmmmmmmm

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Hey for the organizations count for the rogue ninja. Do you agree?

assassin
08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Like this. the fire village and dawn village get in war. Then the map is this

Fire village win the war. Then the map will be like this.

or like this

-----------------------------------

no it be like this first

---------------------------------------------------

then it becomes this

------------------------------------------------------

the village that won will gain land and the village that lost disappears. your gonna have to fight for that land.

assassin
08-07-2009, 08:33 PM
oh now i understand!!! awesome assassin!!!

Hmmmmmm we might be allies. Yeah other villages will be made. So thee should get a small bit of it of the uncontroll are.

That had to be a pain in the butt to do! Weird looking but I like it. *thumbs up*

my neck burns!

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:33 PM
no it be like this first

---------------------------------------------------

then it becomes this

------------------------------------------------------

the village that won will gain land and the village that lost disappears. your gonna have to fight for that land.
Good ide. But what happens if they lose all of there land?

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Well why do the storm village have more land. Like I Manga girl said just start it out depending how many members they go in their village.

assassin
08-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Good ide. But what happens if they lose all of there land?

that land becomes available. i'll need to make the map much bigger so don't worry it will have more land in the future.

assassin
08-07-2009, 08:39 PM
strong ninja. that's why they have more land. all their ninja are strong.

and in all honesty i was just trying to fix it at a point. so i stopped caring about the number of members in a village vaguely and just made it so it would sorta work.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:41 PM
that land becomes available. i'll need to make the map much bigger so don't worry it will have more land in the future.
If they lose all of their land and win a war they get some land. But if they keep on losing wars then Oh well.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:42 PM
strong ninja. that's why they have more land. all their ninja are strong.

and in all honesty i was just trying to fix it at a point. so i stopped caring about the number of members in a village vaguely and just made it so it would sorta work.
That works

assassin
08-07-2009, 08:46 PM
owwwwwwwwww. my neck hurts like hell.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 08:56 PM
So you already started asking Kage's huh.

assassin
08-07-2009, 09:03 PM
yes. 5 have been asked giving me 6 kages (Im a kage.)

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 09:08 PM
8 more post to veteran chunin.

assassin
08-07-2009, 10:28 PM
I will see if I can beat you there. im only 13 away. now im 12

garraswerewolf
08-07-2009, 10:52 PM
ok i still dont get what the lines mean on the front page

assassin
08-08-2009, 01:06 PM
ok i still dont get what the lines mean on the front page

each dot represents an amount of territory 10 sq. miles. based on the color determinds which nation controls that land. more land the better.

your land- the land of blood. is red.

nexthokage
08-08-2009, 01:36 PM
this is cool assassin but he is right about the moonlight

Sasuke/Itachi
08-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Organizations should count as rogue ninja

assassin
08-08-2009, 03:17 PM
alright i fixed the moonlight village.

Chidori of Death
08-13-2009, 08:20 AM
....Ok now i understand

Shika
08-13-2009, 08:22 AM
...What?
This doesnt even look like a map..

assassin
08-16-2009, 12:51 PM
THE MAPS HAVE BEEN UPDATED.

man making this thing was a pain and no one reads it anymore. jeez do i always waste my time with all this work

nexthokage
08-16-2009, 12:56 PM
i know its a new villagebut the village hidden in the islands

assassin
08-16-2009, 01:01 PM
ok the map has the island village on it.

itachifan100
08-16-2009, 01:07 PM
acually,sunset is a little closer to sakura xD

assassin
08-16-2009, 01:23 PM
actually. i built the map and no village ever said which villages they were close to so i can put you where i want actually