PDA

View Full Version : Psychic by Cloud_Love_Ninja

Cloud_Love_Ninja
08-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Please comment my work.
There graphic aid some time it will be comic.
Plz injoy my work.

Cloud_Love_Ninja
08-09-2009, 11:03 AM
~Chapter 1~ The Secret
It sometime around midnight. Sally Sue was woken by a voices. She eyes are amazed about that what she see is real. She looking at boy with scratches all over his body. He looks at her with distress. Sally Sue frighten 5 year old asked small boy all most same as her, "H-Hello? How did you get in here?" The boy didn't answer and he vantage in to thin air. That was the first ghost Sally ever saw. She never told here parents and any of her friends. 10 years later. "Mom and Dad, I am going to school now", Sue yell up stairs. But the problem with that her mother died in her sleep 10 years ago. But Sally refuses that her mother is dead because she has seen her mom every day before and after school. "Sal, sit with me" waving his hand. Her boyfriend Derek. Sally sat down next to Derek. Sally is beautiful 15 year old with black hair, dark brown eyes, and ever slim. She told Derek all her secrets even one about seeing ghosts. He finds that so amazing. "Since we been dating a lot. I was wondering wanna come over my house to watch movies and stuff like that tonight." Asked Derek nervously. "I love to. Make it Horror movie and you have a deal" Sally replied. The bus arrived at school Sally and Derek walk in holding hands. "See you on Bus" Sally says, "Deal!"
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f346/Vivalabam_12_666/Anime/goth.jpg(I look for picture to closes to my imagination to make her look close to Sally)

Cloud_Love_Ninja
08-13-2009, 09:27 PM
:'(No Comments

KyuubiAkatsuki
08-13-2009, 09:34 PM
ooooh i readses it, its good :mrgreen:

Cloud_Love_Ninja
08-13-2009, 10:47 PM
ooooh i readses it, its good :mrgreen:
thnx-^^-

dogboy22
08-13-2009, 10:49 PM