village:unkown/Rouge for now

Jutsu
fire style: fire rasengan
fire style: fire chidori
fire style: fire claws

lightning style: lightning claws
lightning style: dragon strike

wind style: huricane slash

personality: cool calm and collected with an attitude like sasuke but im more friendly than sasuke

Appearance
hair: white long at times and sorta spiky hair
eyes:change between yellow or red
clothing: white and blue color kimono but in war I sometimes wear my white armor
weopon: I carry the third great Demon Sword Tetsusoiga

ITS ME WITH RED EYES

Spoiler:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20guys/anime.jpg

ITS ME WITH YELLOW EYES

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj3/BlackRoseDevil13/animecatwairror11.jpg

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Its looks like a girl.

mangagirl
08-07-2009, 11:28 AM
hmm no it look cute..

Kari-Chan
08-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Wasn't Yashamaru the name of the guy who pretended to be Gaara's friend when he was little then tried to kill him. Then incidentally turned out to be Gaara's uncle

Kon
08-07-2009, 11:47 AM
MY STORY
This Story was supposedly kept secret by the Leaf Village and my older brother Sesshomaru who knows this story aswell.........................

I am 15 and like my other older brother Inuyasha i too was sealed by my love but instead of being sealed to a tree i was sealed under a tree i was attacked by her and sealed by her this known and but i suppose i should start from the beginning

one day i was walking and and i found a strange jewel on the ground a greenish colored pearl and as i picked it up the sakred jewel shard i already had on me reacted with this new strange jewel. Creating a portal openening up and sucking me in sending me to the Naruto world i was unawhere of my location but it seemed like a peaceful villlage. There i met some friends and i fell in love with the most beautiful human ninja girl i have ever met her name was Sasame Shikikaro.

A rather new recruit of the leaf village and we had so much in common and there i fell in love while my best friend Naruto tried to go after sakura Haruno i was with Sasame many times i was able to make it through my demonic Transformations with her help bringing me back to normal. But one day i couldnt control it leaving me oblivious to wat was hapenning i was being taken over by the demon Dog/wolf within me. I was killing many villagers by my own hands slaying for no reason at all and none of the jonin nor anbu Black Ops or even Hokage could stop me.

Which then lead to the only person that could save me she was out on a mission and when she had returned in shock of the monster i had become she tried to save me with reason but couldnt and was forced to stop me in another way and that way was a sealing that was taught to her by the sensie's of the villlage because they knew that one day i would lose control and wouldnt be able to return.

So she sealed me underneath a tree crying saying "sleep my love and when you are awake return to us a better person than u are right now please i cant stand to see you like this because i love you!!!!.........."

Me even in demon mode with all my blinding rage and anger was still able to return to my normal self for a moment and I yelled "when i return i will return a better person i promise"
then my eyes closed and i was gone....................

Kon
08-07-2009, 11:48 AM
hey guys stop delet ur posts i didnt finish his story its supposed to be the second post on here geeze

DragonAngel
08-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Wasn't Yashamaru the name of the guy who pretended to be Gaara's friend when he was little then tried to kill him. Then incidentally turned out to be Gaara's uncle

It has a familiar ring to it.

Kari-Chan
08-07-2009, 03:48 PM
I double checked, it is lol