PDA

View Full Version : Three Months

The Demon Zabuza
08-07-2009, 10:13 AM
I wrote this a while ago, and I want people to tell me if I should write any more.

On any normal day, Juran would have taken about a second to complete the transaction. The food's scanned; the chip in his forehead read and then it’s all done. But not today. Today this transaction would take the rest of his life.
The people watched, horrified, as his skin bubbled grotesquely, his face burning, his screams echoing around their heads. It was called the most gruesome death anyone had ever seen.
At least, that's what will happen if Poskain doesn’t make it in time.

- - -

Imagine a world; shining with the light of billions of people, all that electricity, pumping out millions of megawatts of light a second. .
Imagine a continent; dimmer than all the rest, covered in a vast expense of desert and tundra.
Imagine a country; a small island, insignificant in relation to anything else, but nevertheless important to someone.
Imagine a village; clinging to the dusty wastes like a limpet, not really living, but surviving.
Imagine a person; asleep beneath his hide tent. His arms are crossed across his chest, like a dead mummy.
This is the country of England, member state and principal founder of the European Confederation, in the year 2200.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Seems good.

assassin
08-07-2009, 10:33 AM
not bad Kashikoi.

Kuromaki
08-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Pretty good.

The Demon Zabuza
08-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Seems good.