PDA

View Full Version : NARUTO SHIPPUDEN PLZ...

narutomaniac
04-21-2009, 06:09 PM
I would give almost anything to get naruto finished and bring naruto to tv here. I have been waiting for three months to see an episode and have been jipped. i have dial up and cant watch episods online which SUX. does anyone hve any info for me? :evil: :twisted:

ironwez20
04-21-2009, 07:20 PM
yea i miss naruto aswell

Taker369
04-21-2009, 10:07 PM
dont be surpirsed if they dont show the rest of the sereis i mean america skipped the last season of yu-gi-oh GX and went right to 5D,s.

yokokurama
04-22-2009, 12:07 PM
The only information to know is that there is no information.
I feel for you brotha. I've been on life-support several months now, watching Shippuden subbed. It's like chemotherapy, cause it ruins the value of watching the show in english, also japanese voices suck, and spoils the story of course, while at the same time is the only source of satisfying naruto episodes. So I really wish they would start English shippuden so I could be revived again.

Btw mods, even though I check Log me in automatically, I am never logged in automatically. What's with that?

UchihaBlossom
04-23-2009, 03:37 PM
You're not alone narutomaniac, practically almost everyone here is curious if CN will finish Naruto and itching for eng Shippuden to start.