PDA

View Full Version : the story of Higuremaru Seto

assassin
08-06-2009, 10:17 PM
I was born on february 2nd 1994 to Ichiru Seto and Botan Seto. I was born to a clan with unbelievable ninjutsu abilities but was scattered because we were feared. my father Ichiru, was leader of the clan and died when i was 3 in battle so i don't remember him. I had an older sister named Ena and i only know what she told me about my father.

me, Ena, and mother.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/minikoiwosaki/anime/animegrlkawaii.jpg

as i grew older my hair color changed and is now starting to fade into a silver/brown color. my sister and i would normally run through the forest around our home and play in the lake. we lived in a small quaint home but it was peaceful. I trained everyday to become as strong(and stronger still) as my father.

but when i was 8 years old, it happened. ppl knew of our power feared us that is why we lived alone in the forest. but they found us and slaughtered my family like livestock and hung it up for everyone to see shouting "the demons are dead" and chanting like they had done a great deed to the world. I was able to escape though, thanks to Ena. my only regret is that i couldn't help them. it will haunt me for all eternity. i visit there graves every year. while i listened to them chant i got angry and my chakragan's(the power of the Seto clan) power went to the extreme and i wipped the entire village in a matter of minutes.

ever since i lived my life wandering. until I met friends who I trust with my life. Jenny, Xaldyn(NinjaV), Human007, and nexthokage. these 4 ppl helped me found the hidden twilight village which was constructed 7 years after my family was killed on july 2nd 2009. a while later the Yamanichi clan was created and NinjaV waits for his clan to come together. then the Shigami clan was created by 007 and is a new clan. i later reopened the Seto clan in the village and will wait for the rest of my family who i never knew to come and find a place they can call home.

I am now in a realationship with jenny who i love with all my heart and found other friends who i have come to trust.

for helping me and editing my village when it started : nick tasogare
for becoming my first ally: anbu-phoenix
for helping my village with it's medical suport: Hanako and Saia.(cutie and manga)
and for making the final touch on my village by making it official:Aurega.

thank you all for making my life that much better.

to be continued.

plz post about my life story so far

nexthokage
08-06-2009, 10:32 PM
i like it and i like the part about me jk lol

IT WAS SAD :{

nexthokage
08-06-2009, 10:34 PM
srry this my second when is part 2

assassin
08-06-2009, 10:37 PM
when i get a little more time on the forum. so i can actually create the story and make it longer and better.

deidarra is the bomb247
08-06-2009, 10:38 PM
cade u want to fight know

deidarra is the bomb247
08-06-2009, 10:39 PM
hello

assassin
08-06-2009, 10:40 PM
cade u want to fight know

do not spam here about a fight. delete this plz.

human007
08-07-2009, 07:08 AM
i liked it a lot good job thats sad to hear about your father tho

assassin
08-07-2009, 09:09 AM
the whole things sad. it's not a great story i like to remember.

NinjaVanish
08-07-2009, 09:41 AM
i trust you with my life too! pretty sad story though...
~Xaldyn

NinjaVanish
08-07-2009, 09:49 AM
*cough*you spelled Xaldyn wrong*cough* lol

assassin
08-07-2009, 09:59 AM
ok i fixed it. sorry Xaldyn.

CutieSakura
08-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Wow that's so awesome!
Great story!!^^
And yay thanks im in a part!

assassin
08-07-2009, 02:11 PM
I was born on february 2nd 1994 to Ichiru Seto and Botan Seto. I was born to a clan with unbelievable ninjutsu abilities but was scattered because we were feared. my father Ichiru, was leader of the clan and died when i was 3 in battle so i don't remember him. I had an older sister named Ena and i only know what she told me about my father.

me, Ena, and mother.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/minikoiwosaki/anime/animegrlkawaii.jpg

as i grew older my hair color changed and is now starting to fade into a silver/brown color. my sister and i would normally run through the forest around our home and play in the lake. we lived in a small quaint home but it was peaceful. I trained everyday to become as strong(and stronger still) as my father.

but when i was 8 years old, it happened. ppl knew of our power feared us that is why we lived alone in the forest. but they found us and slaughtered my family like livestock and hung it up for everyone to see shouting "the demons are dead" and chanting like they had done a great deed to the world. I was able to escape though, thanks to Ena. my only regret is that i couldn't help them. it will haunt me for all eternity. i visit there graves every year. while i listened to them chant i got angry and my chakragan's(the power of the Seto clan) power went to the extreme and i wipped the entire village in a matter of minutes.

ever since i lived my life wandering. until I met friends who I trust with my life. Jenny, Xaldyn(NinjaV), Human007, and nexthokage. these 4 ppl helped me found the hidden twilight village which was constructed 7 years after my family was killed on july 2nd 2009. a while later the Yamanichi clan was created and NinjaV waits for his clan to come together. then the Shigami clan was created by 007 and is a new clan. i later reopened the Seto clan in the village and will wait for the rest of my family who i never knew to come and find a place they can call home.

I am now in a realationship with jenny who i love with all my heart and found other friends who i have come to trust.

for helping me and editing my village when it started : nick tasogare
for becoming my first ally: anbu-phoenix
for helping my village with it's medical suport: Hanako and Saia.(cutie and manga)
and for making the final touch on my village by making it official:Aurega.

thank you all for making my life that much better.

to be continued.

plz post about my life story so far

continued: my days on the road part 1.

my mother and sister slaughtered i roamed the lands and eventually took up assassination missions to get by. I started out doing small missions but in 2 years I became famous and known as the "dark flash" because i never got caught so my face was shrouded in darkness and i killed in a flash hence the name "dark flash". I only did work for the highest of bidders and have, actually I think I still do, have the highest bounty on my head in the world.

my bounty went up every month because i had never been caught. but i never killed anyone i wasn't suppossed to. i just beat the hell outa them if they got in my way. my bounty is still going up and will always do so.

I even killed those believed to be immortal. no one has ever and ever will escaped my knife.

if you want to know what my current bounty is just ask.

NinjaVanish
08-07-2009, 07:08 PM
ok i fixed it. sorry Xaldyn.

lol thx

assassin
08-07-2009, 07:28 PM
continued: my days on the road part 1.

my mother and sister slaughtered i roamed the lands and eventually took up assassination missions to get by. I started out doing small missions but in 2 years I became famous and known as the "dark flash" because i never got caught so my face was shrouded in darkness and i killed in a flash hence the name "dark flash". I only did work for the highest of bidders and have, actually I think I still do, have the highest bounty on my head in the world.

my bounty went up every month because i had never been caught. but i never killed anyone i wasn't suppossed to. i just beat the hell outa them if they got in my way. my bounty is still going up and will always do so.

I even killed those believed to be immortal. no one has ever and ever will escaped my knife.

if you want to know what my current bounty is just ask.

life on the road: part 2 enter the lands of the great nations.

i entered these lands and started to make a name for myself. i made some minor threads my first day and then started "the plan to bring back naruto" which became a success and with even more support from the lands started my own village.

i also added more smaller threads. but the hole in my heart on the fact i had no family was still empty. i was still alone. then I met jenny. we started as just friends but we soon grew to become closer. we are now a happy unmarried couple of the forums. a kage and the leader of our medical ninja. the perfect couple eh.

I have just grafted the very first map of the nations.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Cool so far.

Taker369
08-13-2009, 11:04 AM
awsome story.

assassin
09-28-2009, 08:52 AM
the rise of assassin:

when i first came into these forum lands i started some small discussions that didn't really get my name out...then i created the "plan to bring Naruto back" which got off quickly and got my name out after about 2 weeks of preperation and planning the plan was set off and was successful...yet it had no affect on cn getting naruto back. Afterwords i chose to construct the twilight village...I had help from my close ally NinjaVanish, gatekeeper and chunin of the twilight. we had a slow start but eventually the twilight started to bloom and rise to gain a fighting chance.

SakuraGirl
09-28-2009, 09:10 AM
i like it it is really good

assassin
09-28-2009, 09:27 AM
the rise of assassin:

when i first came into these forum lands i started some small discussions that didn't really get my name out...then i created the "plan to bring Naruto back" which got off quickly and got my name out after about 2 weeks of preperation and planning the plan was set off and was successful...yet it had no affect on cn getting naruto back. Afterwords i chose to construct the twilight village...I had help from my close ally NinjaVanish, gatekeeper and chunin of the twilight. we had a slow start but eventually the twilight started to bloom and rise to gain a fighting chance.

the glory that is assassin:

after a while the twilight gained allies and probably our most critical ally the hidden Sakura village. just like the twilight the Sakura was made by a person who had never been in a village and their kage, Hanako the Hanakage, had no experience as a kage...since i knew what problems she was dealing with I knew what she going through i decided to help and guide her through her villages birth and beginning...

Hanako was a quick learner and faster than i could say "holy shi* that's fast" she was already taking care of her village without any problems...she has also improved as a fighter...she has loyal shinobi and co-kage that support her and keep the Sakura village strong...since i was no longer needed i stopped checking in knowing she doesn't need me anymore...we now have an alliance and keep in touch...i couldn't be more proud of her...

i continued to train and prepare for the war system to be released knowing perfectly well my village needed more strength to fight off more powerful villages like the lightning and moonlight villages if the time ever came...and eventually i had sparring matches with Ashurri Kisate the co-kage of the moonlight...I ended up winning the fight in the end but i sorta overdid it and almost killed her or releasing her Bijuu...cause i didn't know she was a bijuu to begin with i didn't hold back...my bad...

i eventually became a common name heard around the forum and now i'm even engaged to jenny(sorry ladies but i'm taken)...i've never been more happy in my life...i've also come to rival the typhoon village kage the demon zabuza...everything SEEMS to be perfect in my life...i have 2 sisters who are in the Sakura darkdemonofthemist and Shadows of Darkness and Luna Mikazuki is my cousin...as said earlier everything seems to be perfect but not everything is not as it seems...tensions between villages seem to be growing rapidly as the war system comes close to completion...and many more villages are being created...so i must do everything i need to to get my village to prepare themselves for any upcoming battles...as of now my life is a real pain in the @$$.

assassin
09-28-2009, 09:30 AM
i like it it is really good

and thankyou

assassin
09-28-2009, 10:35 AM
should I keep writing even though i've gotten pretty much everything up till now

like adding some more flashbacks of Higuremaru's past...?

until i've gotten more that i can use

CutieSakura
09-28-2009, 10:57 AM
the glory that is assassin:

after a while the twilight gained allies and probably our most critical ally the hidden Sakura village. just like the twilight the Sakura was made by a person who had never been in a village and their kage, Hanako the Hanakage, had no experience as a kage...since i knew what problems she was dealing with I knew what she going through i decided to help and guide her through her villages birth and beginning...

Hanako was a quick learner and faster than i could say "holy shi* that's fast" she was already taking care of her village without any problems...she has also improved as a fighter...she has loyal shinobi and co-kage that support her and keep the Sakura village strong...since i was no longer needed i stopped checking in knowing she doesn't need me anymore...we now have an alliance and keep in touch...i couldn't be more proud of her...

i continued to train and prepare for the war system to be released knowing perfectly well my village needed more strength to fight off more powerful villages like the lightning and moonlight villages if the time ever came...and eventually i had sparring matches with Ashurri Kisate the co-kage of the moonlight...I ended up winning the fight in the end but i sorta overdid it and almost killed her or releasing her Bijuu...cause i didn't know she was a bijuu to begin with i didn't hold back...my bad...

i eventually became a common name heard around the forum and now i'm even engaged to jenny(sorry ladies but i'm taken)...i've never been more happy in my life...i've also come to rival the typhoon village kage the demon zabuza...everything SEEMS to be perfect in my life...i have 2 sisters who are in the Sakura darkdemonofthemist and Shadows of Darkness and Luna Mikazuki is my cousin...as said earlier everything seems to be perfect but not everything is not as it seems...tensions between villages seem to be growing rapidly as the war system comes close to completion...and many more villages are being created...so i must do everything i need to to get my village to prepare themselves for any upcoming battles...as of now my life is a real pain in the @$$.
Awwwwwww^_^
That was sweet

CutieSakura
09-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Awwwwwww^_^
That was sweet
And yeah I do learn fast xD

That was an awesome stroy please make more soon!!!:mrgreen:

assassin
09-28-2009, 11:00 AM
And yeah I do learn fast xD

That was an awesome stroy please make more soon!!!:mrgreen:

i know...i have a bunch of ideas for flashbacks but nothing really for current present time events

assassin
09-28-2009, 11:52 AM
flashback chapter:assassin vs. top assassin...Higuremaru vs. konahatsuki:

it was dark...I stood before a man i had hunted for 3 years and have finally found intending to surpass him...his name was Konahatsuki and he was known as the Ultimate assassin...he was the only assassin who could be considered better than me...i decided to see who was better...

I appeared out of no where behind him with my blade drawn and swung it at him...but before i was even able to swing my sword an inch i had been blown into a wall...when i hit the wall it left a crater and i started to cough up blood...i never let my gaurd down...but i had never saw it coming...he had used the wind as a force and it was spiralling around his left hand...i thought i was the only person who could use the wind element in that fashion...but as it would seem there was someone with a wind sword other than me...i tried to use my wind sword but before i could focus my chakra he had already blown me through the wall...i coughed up more blood and was finally able to focus my wind sword...I swung it and created a raging storm of wind...when i looked at the result Konohatsuki hadn't even bugged...i stood there eyes wide in astonishment and before i knew it i had a sword in every joint in my body pinning me to a wall...Konohatsuki still hadn't even moved...covered in blood with blood dripping out of my mouth i stared at him believing i was dead when he through another sword at my chest and struck my heart...and I fell unconcious...

I remember waking up and when i did i didn't remember what he looked like...my wounds had been treated...and i didn't know where i was...Konohatsuki had disappeared and the swords that were in my body were laid beside me...I never knew who had healed me or where Konohatsuki had went...i just knew i was in the same place i was when he had beaten me...i looked at the bandaged wounds i had wondering who had healed me. I knew only a master at medical ninjutsu could have possibly healed these wounds to the extent they were healed...most of my joints were back in place and the others were healing...every time i went to sleep i wondered who had healed me...wondering who it was that gave me a second chance at Konohatsuki...and when i woke up there was always food waiting for me...I assumed that he/she didn't want to be seen so i never bothered her...when i had fully healed i got up and saw a small box...it said "this is for you...plz take it" i had no idea what it was but decided to take my chances and opened the box...inside was a necklace bearing what is now the symbol of the twilight village...a coat bearing the same mark on the back...a scarff...and a picture that said "if your wondering what i look like this is me" i had never her face in real life and have yet to see it...i noticed how she healed so i knew if i ever saw her again i would know who she was...I got up to discover i was in the world of the naruto forum...

the picture of the one who healed me
http://icons-p3.imeem.com/_gwjis.jpg

CutieSakura
09-28-2009, 12:58 PM

it was dark...I stood before a man i had hunted for 3 years and have finally found intending to surpass him...his name was Konahatsuki and he was known as the Ultimate assassin...he was the only assassin who could be considered better than me...i decided to see who was better...

I appeared out of no where behind him with my blade drawn and swung it at him...but before i was even able to swing my sword an inch i had been blown into a wall...when i hit the wall it left a crater and i started to cough up blood...i never let my gaurd down...but i had never saw it coming...he had used the wind as a force and it was spiralling around his left hand...i thought i was the only person who could use the wind element in that fashion...but as it would seem there was someone with a wind sword other than me...i tried to use my wind sword but before i could focus my chakra he had already blown me through the wall...i coughed up more blood and was finally able to focus my wind sword...I swung it and created a raging storm of wind...when i looked at the result Konohatsuki hadn't even bugged...i stood there eyes wide in astonishment and before i knew it i had a sword in every joint in my body pinning me to a wall...Konohatsuki still hadn't even moved...covered in blood with blood dripping out of my mouth i stared at him believing i was dead when he through another sword at my chest and struck my heart...and I fell unconcious...

I remember waking up and when i did i didn't remember what he looked like...my wounds had been treated...and i didn't know where i was...Konohatsuki had disappeared and the swords that were in my body were laid beside me...I never knew who had healed me or where Konohatsuki had went...i just knew i was in the same place i was when he had beaten me...i looked at the bandaged wounds i had wondering who had healed me. I knew only a master at medical ninjutsu could have possibly healed these wounds to the extent they were healed...most of my joints were back in place and the others were healing...every time i went to sleep i wondered who had healed me...wondering who it was that gave me a second chance at Konohatsuki...and when i woke up there was always food waiting for me...I assumed that he/she didn't want to be seen so i never bothered her...when i had fully healed i got up and saw a small box...it said "this is for you...plz take it" i had no idea what it was but decided to take my chances and opened the box...inside was a necklace bearing what is now the symbol of the twilight village...a coat bearing the same mark on the back...a scarff...and a picture that said "if your wondering what i look like this is me" i had never her face in real life and have yet to see it...i noticed how she healed so i knew if i ever saw her again i would know who she was...I got up to discover i was in the world of the naruto forum...

a behind the scene reason as to why i did something

when i had met Hanako...I actually saw how she not only looked like but had almost the exact same style as her...so as a way to repay my debt to the girl who saved my life i helped Hanako assuming she was her student or mother...

Wow 0.0
I'm speachless I really enjoyed it!!
That was so well written!
Awesome story!!^^

assassin
09-28-2009, 03:24 PM
thank you...no one's posting what they think hell i don't think anyone's reading it other than you Cutie

Shadows of Darkness
09-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Omg! assassin it was sooo good! :) :D

assassin
09-28-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm still not done yet...

assassin
09-28-2009, 05:03 PM
if you read plz post what you think...

mangagirl
09-28-2009, 05:04 PM
good job assassin!! :D

assassin
09-28-2009, 05:05 PM
favorite part?

darkdemonofthemist
09-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Keeping the awesome story alive!!!!

assassin
10-09-2009, 06:30 PM

hunt for Konohatsuki:

It has been many months since my encounter with Konohatsuki and i confess to having injuries while i was here that have finally healed. I have gone into investigation in order to hunt for the man who killed me. My prowess as a shinobi has gone through the roof and i have readied myself and trained myself to battle Konohatsuki. all preperations have been made and i've made sure to get my name as far as possible in order to let him know i'm alive. I figure if that so long as he knows i'm alive he'll come to me.

As of late not much has happened in the forum, when i owned my bar which is now a run down shack which i intend to reopen, i had an employee by the name of itachi/madara who has left these lands and moved on. others who are very popular have also moved on making the forum very boring. Itachiuchiha85 has finally constructed the first official tournament here and the village will be competing. Chunin nexthokage and NinjaVanish will be competing for us. I hope they at least make it through the first round but if not it better not be an easy fight for their opponent i don't want the twilight village to seem weak. The "clan" seems to be dead so i've ended investigation for them but just to be sure i have anbu looking out for them so they aren't just trying to keep a low profile. we have only one allie now which is the Sakura village at this point and may seek other allies...perhaps the ice village since i am in better terms with their kage than i am with any of the other villages kages...RLFW has been pushing me into wanting to shoot her and in two days we had two arguements that were completly unnessecary. One was my fault yes i was in a bad mood she was ticking me off so i went out on her cause well...i could. well with the tournament coming up the area should get more interesting and i will love seeing how the other villages fight so i can start making battle strategies against them. I've made a few other popular threads and the mods and temp mods still won't leave me alone.

to be continued...

plz post as always if you read this

nexthokage
10-09-2009, 06:54 PM
i like it so far