PDA

View Full Version : your worst fear story

assassin
08-06-2009, 04:06 PM
what's your worst fear and tell why in a story about a paragraph long.

BE HONEST. i will not believe you fear nothing. everyone fears something.

whether it be death, learning, or the gooy goop that you just stepped in that's brown and stinky your afraid of something so what is it?

as for mine. it's to embarrassing and no one understands so i'm not going to post it if no ones gonna understand.

KaiokenX5 Karo
08-06-2009, 04:14 PM
i got one ... gay dudes i am SUPER afraid of gay dudes for obvious reasons

darkdemonofthemist
08-06-2009, 04:17 PM
My worst fear is being abandoned/alone. My reason for that is because I don't have a lot of self confidence and I need to have friends to get through the day... I'm always afraid of doing something wrong, because if people don't like me then I'll be alone. Plus I've been friends with the wrong people, and those people didn't care about my feelings at all. I thought I could trust them but as soon as I did something they didn't like, they were ready to form an alliance against me and made me feel miserable. Then I didn't have any friends for the longest time, and since I was alone, I went back to them, and made them forgive me. I don't want anything like that to happen ever again...

7th Ninja
08-06-2009, 04:19 PM
When I was a kid I had a nightmare where everyone ignored me and then Frogger ate Jackie Chan. :shock:

assassin
08-06-2009, 04:20 PM

that's my second fear but not my worst.

NO ONE WILL GUESS MY WORST FEAR.

assassin
08-06-2009, 04:21 PM

My worst fear is being abandoned/alone. My reason for that is because I don't have a lot of self confidence and I need to have friends to get through the day... I'm always afraid of doing something wrong, because if people don't like me then I'll be alone. Plus I've been friends with the wrong people, and those people didn't care about my feelings at all. I thought I could trust them but as soon as I did something they didn't like, they were ready to form an alliance against me and made me feel miserable. Then I didn't have any friends for the longest time, and since I was alone, I went back to them, and made them forgive me. I don't want anything like that to happen ever again...

.....................I want to say something comforting but i can't figure anything out.

7th Ninja
08-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Your worst fear is bubblewrap!

darkdemonofthemist
08-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Is it fighting?

OnyxBlossom
08-06-2009, 04:27 PM
That's mine too. I had the exact same thing happen to me.

assassin
08-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Your worst fear is bubblewrap!

Is it fighting?

all wrong. if you can figure it out then you get rep. that's the prize.

takuya
08-06-2009, 04:52 PM
all wrong. if you can figure it out then you get rep. that's the prize.you think ppl wont accept u for who you are and you keep trying things to get them to accept you.you're afraid of what they think of you so you try and do nice things for them so they will accept you.your fear is the fear of acceptance?

KIBAFAN321
08-06-2009, 04:54 PM
I have many fears. A lot. Here's some of them:

Spiders. I hate them so much! They are just terrible creatures. *shudders* Their eyes...and furry legs. Ugg....

Alone. I don't really like being alone. Mostly when I get scared. One day, I was alone in my room, just reading a book, and then I heard a voice, and I didn't like it at all. So if you made me go in a room alone, I won't ever go in...

Dark. I HATE the darks. Thats why I'm afraid of being alone. In the dark, you don't know whats going to jump out at you. Never liked it at all....

assassin
you think ppl wont accept u for who you are and you keep trying things to get them to accept you.you're afraid of what they think of you so you try and do nice things for them so they will accept you.your fear is the fear of acceptance?

still wrong. you all don't notice what i do and how i react to everything.

Vatanui AKA Pride
you think ppl wont accept u for who you are and you keep trying things to get them to accept you.you're afraid of what they think of you so you try and do nice things for them so they will accept you.your fear is the fear of acceptance?

Is it....that you fear getting kissed or raped by a gay guy?

assassin
08-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Is it....that you fear getting kissed or raped by a gay guy?

I said that's #2. i have one greater fear.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-06-2009, 04:57 PM

Hmmmm, give us a clue!

Itachi Mangeyko Uchiha
that wen u die... thought ur heart stopps beating u stil have an awerness untill u are completely decomposed...

darkdemonofthemist
Is it getting a bunch of attention?

The Demon Zabuza

Me.

You know it to be true.

Itachi Mangeyko Uchiha
08-06-2009, 04:59 PM
and to b completely alone without any1 is just life for me....i was... really annoying in 3rd grade ... like insanely.. and now..ive changed yet ppl have long memorys and ive got like.. 2 good friends..

Itachi Mangeyko Uchiha
08-06-2009, 05:01 PM
to b precise on my fear.. it is not a fear of death but wat comes after.. deathh is welcome to me now.. my other fear would b for the few ppl that r close to me.. to turn against me.. i would forever b wondering y? and racked with guilt that i did something

Yori
08-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Right now my worst fear is graduating this year..Man oh man

RockLeesFutureWife
08-06-2009, 06:12 PM
My worst fear is death. Well not exactly death...but nothing being there after I die....What if there is no heaven, is what I usually ask myself. I don't want to just die and go nowhere, I mean after all what is life worth if you go nowhere when you die? Sometimes I wish I was immortal so I wouldn't have to deal with this crap. -_-

NinjaVanish
08-06-2009, 06:13 PM
my worst fear is that i'll end up alone...
cmon assassin im sure we'll understand yours.
btw i agree being gay raped is my number 2 fear! *shivers*

assassin
08-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Is it getting a bunch of attention?

*i dont really fear it but it bothers me sometimes* i only have 2 fears

that wen u die... thought ur heart stopps beating u stil have an awerness untill u are completely decomposed...

really? cool.

Me.

You know it to be true.

funny.

oh and a hint. it's something most ppl would prefer.

mangagirl
08-06-2009, 07:05 PM
to b precise on my fear.. it is not a fear of death but wat comes after.. deathh is welcome to me now.. my oither fear would b for the few ppl that r close to me.. to turn against me.. i would forever b wondering y? and racked with guild that i did something
i agree

Itachi Mangeyko Uchiha
08-30-2009, 06:27 AM
assasin.. dieing while ur asleep

CutieSakura
08-30-2009, 09:11 AM
in afraid of a lot of things and mine is very similiar to darkdemon's....
I'm afriad of having no friends and being all alone by myself...In real life, it's so hard for me to make friends because I have no confidence and I have no-self esteem,many people know how kind and nice iam and all of them take adventage of me..in real life I never made a real true friend...they would pretend to be my friend, and they wouldn't ever cheer me up or be there for me..I used to have a "best friend" but she would hit and abuse me like I'm garbage and she treated me like a slave.I don't know how to get confidence and iam too shy to do anything. I have been sad all summer for many reasons such as my dad losing his job and iam so scared that we might not even have a home to live in..a-and I don't know what to do..I'm only being in my high school for not even a whole month then Im moving...And iam so afriad of not eating because sometimes I'll get so worried or upset and scared that I'll go into depression,not eat,and feel pain..it's happended before and I'm scared for it to happen again..

AuroraxEve
08-30-2009, 10:29 AM
My worst fear is - SPIDERS!!!

I've seen a really huge spider. It's creepy. Plus they get to size of dinner plates...*Shudders*

Timoto
08-30-2009, 10:38 AM
my biggest fear is either burning alive or to dround. BOTH would be terrible! hopefully i just pass off in my sleep ... i'm not one of those who wants to die doing something heroic. i'd rather just grow old and ... blow out like a candle in the wind.

Timoto
08-30-2009, 10:39 AM
you should find a picture of a CAMEL SPIDER .. THOSE things really are scarry looking! haha

jenny
08-30-2009, 04:38 PM
oh come on assassin,tell us. and something u would prefer?

and,i would say my biggest fear,but im not really sure i have 1.im telling the truth,i really am. im not aracniphobic,closterphobic,homophobic,im not afraid of my sisters or brothers, not clowns. im not afraid of the dark(duh), im not afraid of any of those things. i used to,and now im not. i kinda get nervise of some things,but then im over it by the end of 1 minut. i have no idea wat im afraid of. i kinda lik ppl,im not afraid of them,but dnt lik `em much. but,i know i am afraid of something,i just havnt found out wat it is,yet. im not afraid to die! i lik have died already,cuz i have cheated death soooooooo many times,and we all have to die sometimes. and im not afraid to be alone,i lik being alone. making friends,kinda comes natruel to me,and yet i dnt lik ppl,i lik being by myself. i hide from ppl,to get away,and usually no1 can find me.

jenny
08-30-2009, 04:49 PM
assassin,r u afraid of life? or to live?
or friends?

Itachi Mangeyko Uchiha
08-30-2009, 06:12 PM
hes afraid of dieing while asleep i think

Itachi Mangeyko Uchiha
08-30-2009, 06:12 PM
or getting raped by a woman

nine_tailed_fox343
08-30-2009, 06:18 PM
being crushed under my own weight

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-30-2009, 07:18 PM
i have a lot of fears... ill name a few

spiders: i cant stand them, way too freaky for me to describe (getting better as long as i stay a good distance away, theres a barrier, its small, or any combo of the above)

being alone: seeing as i was the social outcast in third grade, not having many friends by the end of fourth, acting like an idiot for my well being has stranded me from most in the most current grade (fifth), im afraid of being alone. ive definitely been used, and im afraid ill make people hate me if i do something wrong unless its to someone i absolutely hate. i dont think i know how to act normal, its that bad, and if i do, its either erased or been replaced with what people call idiotic...

drowning: i get immediately scared when im in a part of pool or ocean that i cant touch the bottom and water gets in my mouth or nose. i keep on tihnking im going to drown, and that really freaks me out, because i dont want to die NOW...

depths: refer to drowning

big bugs: they just creep me out... and im afraid of wasps and bees for the obvious reasons and big bugs as in the bugs that are huge black and could easily fit on ur fingertips (yes im a huge chicken)

heights: its really really scary, it feels like i could fall off at any minute

roller coasters: refer to heights, and the fact i only have a bar holding me in...

dont know what else yet

AuroraxEve
08-31-2009, 12:00 AM
you should find a picture of a CAMEL SPIDER .. THOSE things really are scarry looking! haha

Theyre even worse. xD

Shika
08-31-2009, 12:11 AM
My fear would have to be..
Losing my family and one other person.
Not telling who

waterlemon-chi
08-31-2009, 12:13 AM
I HATE clowns. I hate their creepy red painted smiles. It's like they're going to stab you and enjoy it or something. ><

AuroraxEve
08-31-2009, 01:33 AM
My fear would have to be..
Losing my family and one other person.
Not telling who

and why not? :O
:P
*pokes*

jenny
08-31-2009, 03:10 PM
hes afraid of dieing while asleep i think
i can assure u,thts not his fear. for, 1.)he isnt afraid to die. and 2.) not most ppl would refer tht much.

yondaime
08-31-2009, 03:15 PM
Attention

jenny
08-31-2009, 03:19 PM
Attention
what?

CutieSakura
09-01-2009, 11:06 AM
And I also don't like heights>.<
or roller costers(never been on one and never will) Roller Costers scare me and it's just so scary

Hockey Otaku
09-01-2009, 11:12 AM
assassin. Your fear is life.

I have 3 really big fears:

1. I'm afraid of the throat culture they do at the doctor when they think you have strep throat. When I was like, six or seven the doctor did that to me and she was pregnant and I kicked her in the stomach.

2. I'm afraid of throwing up. I don't know why. It's called emitophobia.

3. I'm afraid of water. Hydrophobia. I can't swim even though I'm 14.

Rinnegans Six Paths
09-01-2009, 11:21 AM
My worst fear is death. Well not exactly death...but nothing being there after I die....What if there is no heaven, is what I usually ask myself. I don't want to just die and go nowhere, I mean after all what is life worth if you go nowhere when you die? Sometimes I wish I was immortal so I wouldn't have to deal with this crap. -_-
I will agree with you, that is my greatest fear but I dont think being immortal is a solution. If we continue having the same emotions then eventually the world will wear us down until we completely hate it. It will just keep going on forever. I have thought about this over and over and I cant find a good solution. Like I said earlier you would be worn down if you were immortal. There is no telling how different it would be in heaven compared to our world, like with emotions and limitations. Complete nothingness would be the worst possible scenario in most peoples minds though I think immortality could be equally as bad. Reincarnation wouldnt be bad but, you basically wont have any rememberance of your previous lives, so what will they have been for and what happens if all life ends and nobody could be brought back. Death and life is something that we have very little control of and there is not much we can do but just hope for the best, whatever that is.

nine tailed fox
09-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Moldy food there's something unatural when you open up your fridge to get some food and you see a pulsating furry green,blue,black thing physically connected to the food.Sort of like the time when I was about to finish some macaroni and chesse and there was blue mold all over it.

Rinnegans Six Paths
09-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Not moldy food!!!! lol

nine tailed fox
09-01-2009, 11:36 AM
It creep's me out.

Rinnegans Six Paths
09-01-2009, 11:40 AM
It creep's me out.
oh it does for me too. it will ruin my appetite for that entire day if I find some of my food moldy

nine tailed fox
09-01-2009, 11:44 AM
One time my idiot cousin left the fridge open when we wen't out for a two week vacation we came back all the food in the fridge was moldy iI freaked out so bad that I fainted.

Nitakiya Hanakun
09-01-2009, 11:45 AM
My worst fear. Well I dispise hieghts I once threw up up side down on a loop in a roller coast and they had to stop us near the end so we could go slow for me. Worst day ever! but... My worst fear.... Uh.... ^^; Everynight I have dreams, but some of them kinda are part of the next day so it's like. Desa voo or something like that. but I also have these dreams that are totaly life like and I'm having a normal day and something horrific usually happens. One day I had a fight with my friend and then that night I had a dream, where we were at her birthday party and we got into a fight. Alot of pushing and stuff. And her house has this basement under construction So when I had this dream, I had pushed her and the floor cracked and she fell into a cement mixer or something. It was... uh.... gory... That's my worst fear. But you know what I always draw this head. Something made of glass or crystal. It's eyes are dark or red, and blood drips off its mouth... I don't know why... but I always draw it.

Uh... hope I didn't bother anyone.

Rinnegans Six Paths
09-01-2009, 11:46 AM
One time my idiot cousin left the fridge open when we wen't out for a two week vacation we came back all the food in the fridge was moldy iI freaked out so bad that I fainted.
I might have thrown out the entire fridge if you had tons of food in there

nine tailed fox
09-01-2009, 11:51 AM
We had to replace the fridge and all the food the smell was horrible.

Rinnegans Six Paths
09-01-2009, 12:04 PM
My uncles house got a serious mold problem, not with food, just because it was poorly taken care of by the owner and it was growing in places that werent necessarily visible and it caused them so much health problems until they figured out it was growing. They were not happy with the owner

jenny
09-01-2009, 03:25 PM
assassin. Your fear is life.

I have 3 really big fears:

1. I'm afraid of the throat culture they do at the doctor when they think you have strep throat. When I was like, six or seven the doctor did that to me and she was pregnant and I kicked her in the stomach.

2. I'm afraid of throwing up. I don't know why. It's called emitophobia.

3. I'm afraid of water. Hydrophobia. I can't swim even though I'm 14.
i totally agree with u. thts wat i guessed.i mean,on wat u think assassin`s fear is. *she said slowly and kind of shyly*

NinjaVanish
09-04-2009, 10:05 PM
my worst fear is that i'll end up alone...
cmon assassin im sure we'll understand yours.
btw i agree being gay raped is my number 2 fear! *shivers*
okay well my biggest fear just happened so f*** it. my biggest fear is being gay raped now. then spiders.

NinjaVanish
09-04-2009, 10:07 PM
oh and assassin...i think i know what your fear is.

kisamerocks
09-04-2009, 10:28 PM
dang, ninjavanish is right, gay rape is the worst, aside from my worst dream where chucky was trying to kill me

NinjaVanish
09-04-2009, 11:28 PM
dang, ninjavanish is right, gay rape is the worst, aside from my worst dream where chucky was trying to kill me
yep, gay rape=me commiting suicide, anyone who knows me knows it takes a lot to talk about that or even think it!
:shock:that would suck! thank god i dont have nightmares...*phew*im freaked by dolls, clowns, and spiders xD

ShariKage
09-04-2009, 11:31 PM
once upon a time there was a dog, his mane was charlie, he farted, the end.

KyuubiAkatsuki
09-04-2009, 11:31 PM
well i remember this one time i was like 4 or something. and me and my little bro pissed my mom off big time and then she told us that she had it and just left the house. so it was me and my bro alone in the house cus my dad was at work. and back then i was like freakin scared and stuff but then my mom came back a few minutes later. she was just trying to scare us. i know its stupid but its the only time i remember that i was like freaked out.

NinjaVanish
09-04-2009, 11:32 PM
once upon a time there was a dog, his mane was charlie, he farted, the end.
wow nice way to spam xD

Itachi440
09-05-2009, 04:57 AM
My worst fear is clowns honestly. Between 6-8 ive had dreams of clowns tickling me to death. It hurt so bad. It was a pain im still scared to feel again now.

CutieSakura
09-05-2009, 10:33 AM
yep, gay rape=me commiting suicide, anyone who knows me knows it takes a lot to talk about that or even think it!
:shock:that would suck! thank god i dont have nightmares...*phew*im freaked by dolls, clowns, and spiders xD
I don't like clowns or spiders>.<

CutieSakura
09-05-2009, 10:37 AM
in afraid of a lot of things and mine is very similiar to darkdemon's....
I'm afriad of having no friends and being all alone by myself...In real life, it's so hard for me to make friends because I have no confidence and I have no-self esteem,many people know how kind and nice iam and all of them take adventage of me..in real life I never made a real true friend...they would pretend to be my friend, and they wouldn't ever cheer me up or be there for me..I used to have a "best friend" but she would hit and abuse me like I'm garbage and she treated me like a slave.I don't know how to get confidence and iam too shy to do anything. I have been sad all summer for many reasons such as my dad losing his job and iam so scared that we might not even have a home to live in..a-and I don't know what to do..I'm only being in my high school for not even a whole month then Im moving...And iam so afriad of not eating because sometimes I'll get so worried or upset and scared that I'll go into depression,not eat,and feel pain..it's happended before and I'm scared for it to happen again..
Ahhhh And I'm afriad of not eating because I fainted once.
And of bees. Any kind if Bee O.O they scare the living sugar out of me:cry:!!

CutieSakura
09-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Ahhhh And I'm afriad of not eating because I fainted once.
And of bees. Any kind if Bee O.O they scare the living sugar out of me:cry:!!
And heights! Dx Roller Coasters, Wacky crazy rides,and going to bed after watching a horror movie,oh and I don't like watching them either

Kuromaki
09-05-2009, 10:52 AM
I've been in a similar situation to you...that's one of my fears, but my worst fears are clowns and dolls. *shudders*