PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 459 Discussion!

Hinata:)
08-06-2009, 04:33 PM
New Chapter. New Discussion. Discuss here!

karlagvp
08-06-2009, 04:34 PM
it hasnt come out yet

08-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Yes. it has already read it. I PUT THEM UP ON THURSDAYS ihave been for 3 weeks.

rocketjed1
08-06-2009, 09:08 PM
The site I goto dosnt post it till friday morning.

rainbowrazor
08-06-2009, 09:13 PM
i loved it it was awsome

Sasquatchistan
08-06-2009, 09:17 PM
not out yet

Sasquatchistan
08-06-2009, 09:18 PM
New Chapter. New Discussion. Discuss here!

why isnt pain in ur sig

avamaru
08-06-2009, 09:19 PM
i saw some spoilers that ao look some how like obito an a wayy an it might be true that danzou was shisu uchiha

Zazuro
08-06-2009, 09:24 PM
SleepyFans have it already, it's great. i rate it 8/10 anyway.

Can't wait for more madara plans stuff coming up and zetsu's hilarious enterance!

xD!

and kages FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

08-06-2009, 09:31 PM
agreed :)

narutorocks
08-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Didn't read it yet, but I hear it's good.

I'm attempting to search it on Google......

Phenom
08-06-2009, 10:05 PM
I can't find it anywhere.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
08-06-2009, 10:06 PM
It just came out on the site I use, so I'm reading it right now.

X__Sasuke__X
08-06-2009, 10:08 PM
I jsut read it. Sad... that Sakura has given permission to kill Sasuke...

Yori
08-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Freak my Site hasent release it yet!! somebody email me the link

Phenom
08-06-2009, 10:14 PM
I just read it. I liked it, but now I am so hyped up for the next chapter I don't want to wait two weeks for it.

Yori
08-06-2009, 10:15 PM
FINALLY

Shisui Uchiha face has been shown!

rocketjed1
08-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Can't wait till the Kage's fight Taka

Sai's brother
08-06-2009, 10:16 PM
can someone pm me where i can find it

Konoha'sGreenThunder
08-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Ooh, very interesting.

So, he stole it from Shisui? That's the person Itachi supposedly killed for Mangekyou, isn't it? Hmm..
That dude has the Byakugan D=<
Ooh, Sasuke's team vs Kages. Kages stomp >=D
Zetsu's entrance was too funny.

Yori
08-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Alright this chapter gives me even more reasoning to my MS theory, and zetsu was too funny

zerosameri
08-06-2009, 10:21 PM
It's not even out yet.

Yori
08-06-2009, 10:22 PM
It's not even out yet.

Yes it is

zerosameri
08-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Yes it is
i use 4 differnt sites, and non of them have it out yet.

Yori
08-06-2009, 10:24 PM
My site released it, i cant post the link

makaveli575
08-06-2009, 10:26 PM
What's up with Madara saying begin and then it panning over to Sakura? I wonder if Madara is controlling someone like Danzo? :S.

Phenom
08-06-2009, 10:26 PM
i use 4 differnt sites, and non of them have it out yet.

I just read it like 10 minutes ago. I assure you it is out.

I just realized something. It seems like all of the guards for the kages have a secret about at least one per village. We know that one of the people guarding the Mizukage has the Byakugan and that Kankuro has a Sasori-looking puppet. Now what about the rest of the villages? Specifically the leaf. They aren't showing use one of Danzo's bodyguards faces. So what could he possibly be hiding?

What's up with Madara saying begin and then it panning over to Sakura? I wonder if Madara is controlling someone like Danzo? :S.

He was simply telling Zetsu to begin. This was shown so that we would know why Zetsu just appeared in front of some of the strongest ninja in the world. If it didn't show Madara telling him to begin then we would have been asking questions about if Zetsu is a spy and all sorts of other crap.

narutorocks
08-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Yes! my site realased it just now. I'm going to read it!!

zerosameri
08-06-2009, 10:42 PM
ah i just read it ten minutes ago. Shisui controlled Tobi seen he was the 4th Mizukage, and i read it the prevus chapter that he was bring controlled and now i know who it was: Shisui.

Yori
08-06-2009, 10:43 PM
ah i just read it ten minutes ago. Shisui controlled Tobi seen he was the 4th Mizukage, and i read it the prevus chapter that he was bring controlled and now i know who it was: Shisui.

hold on WHat?

xxgolden
08-06-2009, 10:44 PM
It was a good chapter just makes me won't to read the next one. To bad it won't come out for 2 weeks

zerosameri
08-06-2009, 10:46 PM
hold on WHat?

yea in the chapter befor this one, they were talking about tobi be controlled by some one, and this this chapter the dude with the Bukakugan said that Shisui controlled 4th Mizukage, seen Tobi was the 4th Mizukage, he controlled him.

so when i herd tobi was being controlled by some one,
i made this tread to make sure he was the 4th Mizukage: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14830

ECW Original
08-06-2009, 10:48 PM
It was a good chapter just makes me won't to read the next one. To bad it won't come out for 2 weeks
TWO WEEKS!Did I miss something?

Phenom
08-06-2009, 10:52 PM
TWO WEEKS!Did I miss something?

Weekly Shonen Jump takes a break next week in Japan. So we have to wait two weeks for the next chapter.

Yori
08-06-2009, 10:53 PM
yea in the chapter befor this one, they were talking about tobi be controlled by some one, and this this chapter the dude with the Bukakugan said that Shisui controlled 4th Mizukage, seen Tobi was the 4th Mizukage, he controlled him.

i made this tread to make sure he was the 4th Mizukage: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14830

What page in 458

zerosameri
08-06-2009, 10:53 PM
What page in 458
let me see.

ECW Original
08-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Weekly Shonen Jump takes a break next week in Japan. So we have to wait two weeks for the next chapter.
That sucks.Oh well.

Yori
08-06-2009, 10:55 PM
let me see.

If this is true, than my old theory is coming together

Darkaura-
08-06-2009, 11:01 PM
if u cant find it off google its posted on ;);););););););).com. I tink that this chapter is great and from this chapter and on its gonna be a little intense. fight scene :D when zetsu comes in and all the kaze body guards jump on the table what is kankuro doing? if u know can u pm me.

zerosameri
08-06-2009, 11:05 PM
If this is true, than my old theory is coming together
so ok in the newest chaper it's page 15, and let me see the other chapters.

08-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Lol maybe it is

Yori
08-06-2009, 11:06 PM
so ok in the newest chaper it's page 15, and let me see the other chapters.

Yea i found it in the new one, i just need the one for 458

zerosameri
08-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Yea i found it in the new one, i just need the one for 458
k, let me reread that chaper and the one befor that one.

--
Edit: It's page 10 of chapter 458
--

let me read some more to get more on it.

08-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Yeah....

rainbowrazor
08-06-2009, 11:11 PM
why is ino crying

Baka
Chapter 459 made me cry for some reason but i started laughing when Zetsu pops up and says "Heeeeeelooo", I't was really funny!

Baka
why is ino crying
Coz there gonna kill sasuke

Cytrys
08-06-2009, 11:12 PM
lol I want to know why zetsu showed up like that and xD where is the black half of him and xD what do they think of the hokage stealing that eye

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-06-2009, 11:12 PM
I dont feel like I can wait two weeks. I wonder what zetsu is up to

Yori
08-06-2009, 11:14 PM
lol I want to know why zetsu showed up like that and xD where is the black half of him and xD what do they think of the hokage stealing that eye

Danzo earns mad props for seizing the opportunity to get shisui's eye, But i think there's more to it

Rinnegans Six Paths

I dont think the raikage nor the kazegage will trust him at this point

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
yaay we saw shsui's face fr the first time......i dint kno that the normal sharingan had mind control powers.....i thought only the MS had spl powers which r unique to the user(at least as far as we'ev seen till nw) i thought all the three tomoe sharingan had the sam power regardless o the user...........? and AO states its the most powerful of the eye techniques.......i kinda find dat weird too

Baka
08-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Didn't Madara make Zetsu's black and white halfs split so one could stay with him and the other with Sasuke?

Naruko-chan
08-06-2009, 11:18 PM
OMG. :shock:
That was insane!!! Does Shikamaru wanna kill Sasuke!? Is Danzo reall Shisui Uchiha!?! And what the heck was up with Zetsu just popping out of the floor and going "HELLOOOOOOO"!?! What the heck!?!?!?!?!

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Didn't Madara make Zetsu's black and white halfs split so one could stay with him and the other with Sasuke?

I forgot about that. I think the other one is with sasuke still now that you mention it

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-06-2009, 11:22 PM
That was insane!!! Does Shikamaru wanna kill Sasuke!? Is Danzo reall Shisui Uchiha!?! And what the heck was up with Zetsu just popping out of the floor and going "HELLOOOOOOO"!?! What the heck!?!?!?!?!

Haha...Zetsu either needs to be very strong or have a heck of a bargaining chip

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-06-2009, 11:24 PM

haha the zetsu part was hillariou.lol...........and i dnt think shikamaru WANTSto kill but sasuke bt i think he HAS to kill sasuke cause as shikamaru mentioned sasuke might just be the caause of a whole war between kumo and konoha

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Haha...Zetsu either needs to be very strong or have a heck of a bargaining chip

lol yea hehe .......bt well seriously i think that zetsu might might just be a means of distracting the kages while sasuke and taka is up to sumthing else.........haha bt the part was hiilarious :lol::lol:

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-06-2009, 11:33 PM
lol yea hehe .......bt well seriously i think that zetsu might might just be a means of distracting the kages while sasuke and taka is up to sumthing else.........haha bt the part was hiilarious :lol::lol:

I bet your right about being the distraction though I expect Madara to get more involved very soon

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-06-2009, 11:36 PM
I bet your right about being the distraction though I expect Madara to get more involved very soon

yup i knew that danzo ws up to sumthing everything ws playing out to well in his favor from the start..........hmm bt i am still wndering bout shishui's powers..................

HAZE
08-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Does this mean that the next manga release will be a double issue? Or just a single chapter?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Does this mean that the next manga release will be a double issue? Or just a single chapter?

nah they never mak it a double........its always single..........bt i gt a feling the nxt chap will be worth the wait(it better be!)

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-06-2009, 11:44 PM
yup i knew that danzo ws up to sumthing everything ws playing out to well in his favor from the start..........hmm bt i am still wndering bout shishui's powers..................

Do you mean about the other techniques that danzo is able to use with shisui's sharingan?

I wouldnt be suprised if danzo had a few more tricks like we have seen from Itachi at a couple of different times

08-06-2009, 11:52 PM
idk that would be sweet if it was a double

jesse uzumaki
08-06-2009, 11:56 PM
well i have not read the spoiler yet but i am hearing rumors that danzo got the sharingan from shisue uchiha and that AO one of the bodyguards of the mizukage the tall one has a bayakugan on one eye. that all i know.

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-06-2009, 11:56 PM
idk that would be sweet if it was a double

It would but im not that lucky

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-07-2009, 12:03 AM
do you mean about the other techniques that danzo is able to use with shisui's sharingan?

I wouldnt be suprised if danzo had a few more tricks like we have seen from itachi at a couple of different times

no its nt dat that im suspicious bout im confused bout the sharingans power itself

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-07-2009, 12:04 AM
well i have not read the spoiler yet but i am hearing rumors that danzo got the sharingan from shisue uchiha and that ao one of the bodyguards of the mizukage the tall one has a bayakugan on one eye. That all i know.

the chap alreaady realeasedl...........it ws awsome!

Yori
08-07-2009, 12:05 AM
hehe nevermind

Phenom
08-07-2009, 12:56 AM
I just remembered something from back when Kakashi was fighting Zabuza. Remember how Zabuza thought that Kakashi was either predicting the future or controlling what he did? Perhaps this is the "mind control" that the one guy thinks Shisui had.

Junerz
08-07-2009, 01:35 AM
OMGGGG
WHY STOP THERE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i cant wait >;[

jesse uzumaki
08-07-2009, 01:49 AM
OMFG I just readi it it was so awesome danzo was controling the guy in the middle chair and danzo got tthe sharingan from shisue uchiha and has the ability to control minds without the person knowing it also now it seems that the konoha 11 have no choice but to kill sasuke he become a to much of a threat in the leaf village and the world I knew something like this was going to happen. plus also wow zetsu appeared in front of everybody and what next is madara going to come out wow it looks like a battle is about to begin i can't wait for next chapter.

|Sasori|
08-07-2009, 02:38 AM
Read It. Its Cool!

Ero-Senin
08-07-2009, 04:13 AM
OMG this was awesome I can't wait for the next chapter to be out O.O Danzo is getting cool lol XD poor Sakura T_T Loved the ending it was so cool :D

PainUchiha
08-07-2009, 04:18 AM
This is one Great Chapter !~~
I liked it Best when the Byakugan dude saw Danzo's chakra

JPSM
08-07-2009, 04:59 AM

If you read carefully you will see that Ao says that he fought Shisui so he knows that peculiar chakra color, and his byakugan allows him to see through eye illusions, like he once did with the 4th Mizukage...it was already implied that was Madara that was controlling the 4th Mizukage, and Tobi is Madara...just think in this, he is an imortal guy with more than 100 years old, and the first recorded to master the MS and the EMS...this more than 80 years ago, before he battle the first..he had plenty of time to develop techniques that would help him in his pursuit of power, like a mind control technique, so sorry but I beleive that your theory ins't quite correct...

JPSM
08-07-2009, 05:05 AM
I just remembered something from back when Kakashi was fighting Zabuza. Remember how Zabuza thought that Kakashi was either predicting the future or controlling what he did? Perhaps this is the "mind control" that the one guy thinks Shisui had.

it's said that the sharingan allows you to see throw enemy movements, simply remember the battle between Sasuke and Naruto, when Naruto enters in the Kyuubi state, for a moment he can land a lot of punches and kicks in Sasuke, because Sharingan wasn't able to read Naruto's movements and so predict them, which allowed Naruto to hit him a lot....Even you, in real life, if you do some kind of martial art, you will realize that by adversary movement you can predict his technique, the only problem his you having the speed to counter attack and move quickly enough to don't be hit by the strike....Kakashi is a shinobi with an amazing sealling speed, so he just need to see the seals, "copying the technique" from the opponent and then when the adversary started to make the seals, he would make them quicker....that can create the illusion of him seeing the future or mind control, but not, it's just plain and simple speed....

JPSM
08-07-2009, 05:12 AM
yaay we saw shsui's face fr the first time......i dint kno that the normal sharingan had mind control powers.....i thought only the MS had spl powers which r unique to the user(at least as far as we'ev seen till nw) i thought all the three tomoe sharingan had the sam power regardless o the user...........? and AO states its the most powerful of the eye techniques.......i kinda find dat weird too

well if you remember Danzo sharingan looked diferent, so probably I would say its a MS, but its not just damage but also have some diferent things, so I would say its a diferent kind of sharingan....and I don't know if all of them have the same techniques, just remember that Kakashi is able to copy the opponents jutsu, and I think (at least don't remember) there isn't anyone that was able to use it in the same way.....

Althought this was a sad chapter, was the statement of something that I already said once, Sasuke will die....Shikamaru explanation puts it in way no one can denie it....its hard for some people (not my case), but if Sasuke don't die, every village will go after him, and Naruto will avenge him, and that will begging a cycle of hatred that will end on a war, and breaking the chain of hatred, is the most important thing to Naruto, so my guess is that, even beeing harder for him, he will chase Sasuke, and will stop him...

Vivi
08-07-2009, 05:34 AM
well if you remember Danzo sharingan looked diferent, so probably I would say its a MS, but its not just damage but also have some diferent things, so I would say its a diferent kind of sharingan....and I don't know if all of them have the same techniques, just remember that Kakashi is able to copy the opponents jutsu, and I think (at least don't remember) there isn't anyone that was able to use it in the same way.....

Althought this was a sad chapter, was the statement of something that I already said once, Sasuke will die....Shikamaru explanation puts it in way no one can denie it....its hard for some people (not my case), but if Sasuke don't die, every village will go after him, and Naruto will avenge him, and that will begging a cycle of hatred that will end on a war, and breaking the chain of hatred, is the most important thing to Naruto, so my guess is that, even beeing harder for him, he will chase Sasuke, and will stop him...

Well wrong actually.All one needs to save Sasuke is that the truth about the Massacre is revealed.
I still believe Danzo works with Madara and their just setting up Sasuke now.

I loved Zetsu's entry btw:
"Heeelllooooooo" XD

<Aurega?>
08-07-2009, 05:40 AM
Well wrong actually.All one needs to save Sasuke is that the truth about the Massacre is revealed.
I still believe Danzo works with Madara and their just setting up Sasuke now.

I loved Zetsu's entry btw:
"Heeelllooooooo" XD
You would love his hello xD

This chapter is making the story way more interesting, as it has been kind of dull for almost 20 chapters now. Hopefully we'll see some amazing battles!

zerosameri
08-07-2009, 05:41 AM
If you read carefully you will see that Ao says that he fought Shisui so he knows that peculiar chakra color, and his byakugan allows him to see through eye illusions, like he once did with the 4th Mizukage...it was already implied that was Madara that was controlling the 4th Mizukage, and Tobi is Madara...just think in this, he is an imortal guy with more than 100 years old, and the first recorded to master the MS and the EMS...this more than 80 years ago, before he battle the first..he had plenty of time to develop techniques that would help him in his pursuit of power, like a mind control technique, so sorry but I beleive that your theory ins't quite correct...
i never said it was a theory, i just said that he was being controlled by Shisui and that Tobi was the 4th Mizuikage. but any ways you don't have too agree.

piff
08-07-2009, 05:43 AM
BEST ENTRANCE EVER, ZETSU!!:mrgreen:

Vivi
08-07-2009, 05:50 AM
Oh and btw this chapter proves Danzo cant be Madara.
They're both at different places.

For those insist that Danzo is Madara Im saying this so no offense.

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Oh and btw this chapter proves Danzo cant be Madara.
They're both at different places.

For those insist that Danzo is Madara Im saying this so no offense.
Thank goodness! I'd cry if Tobi was Danzou!
I'm just glad that s*** hit the fan before Danzou could be made leader of the alliance! I'm so excited! everything kind of slowed down after the declaration of the 5 kages meeting and it was mostly just talking but now its all like BAM! Zetsu's entry was totally priceless *Helloooooo* lol would have been hilarious if it was Tobi! Though with the whole sasuke thing gotta say I saw it coming, it only makes sense. Why risk thousands of peoples lives for one emo uchiha? (sorry sasuke fans please don't hurt me!) But I guess it'd be better if one of his friends killed him rather than an enemy ninja right? still it's gonna be sad. This proves that Naruto is an anime not a cartoon cuz cartoons never have this heart clenching mind raping stuff XD

ShowTimezZ
08-07-2009, 06:42 AM
just from the name of the chapter "Sakuras Decision" i thought sakura was going to declare her love for naruto or something

xxgolden
08-07-2009, 06:50 AM
just from the name of the chapter "Sakuras Decision" i thought sakura was going to declare her love for naruto or something

Yeah me to maybe in the next chapter because she is going to talk to naruto and maybe confess her love for him

Uchiha master
08-07-2009, 06:51 AM
I just finished reading it and it was awsome I can't wait until the next chapter

Amai Shikome
08-07-2009, 09:03 AM
I am still not convinced that Sakura is going to confess her love for Naruto. I think she is going to use this revelation of his feelings for her to try and convince him that the right thing for the village and peace must prevail over their feelings for Sasuke. I think the will decide it is Team 7 that must face Sasuke.

I was taken by surprise by the guy with Byakugan. It's always people wanting a Sharingan and transplants here and there you forget about Byakugan. I am so glad he was there though. Something needed to happen to prevent the travesty of Danzo being in charge. It is time for his skeletons to come out of the closet so to speak.

And yes, Zetsu's entrance was priceless! HEEELLOOOO!!!

Love it!!! I can't wait till the next issue.

narutorocks
08-07-2009, 09:12 AM
That chapter was awesome! (Zetsu's entrance was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!)

I can't wait to see how the counicil is going to react to Zetsu's entrance and how he tells them Sasuke is near.
We have to wait 2 weeks though right? I think I heard that somewhere....

sasukeXuchiha
08-07-2009, 09:25 AM
iF SAKURA DOES THAT CRAP IM DONE READING I HATE NARUTO >.>

Kuromaki
08-07-2009, 09:29 AM
I LOVE Naruto! *throws a party* This latest chapter was the bomb!

JPSM
08-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Something needed to happen to prevent the travesty of Danzo being in charge. It is time for his skeletons to come out of the closet so to speak.

I wouldn't be safe on that, at least for now, him beeing exposed doesn't mean that he will not be the chief of this alliance, it only means that is position as a possible leader his weaker than before, cause if you try to analise the land of iron ruler argumentation about who was supossed to be the lider, it makes some kind of sense (althought Danzo should Die right in the next chapter), althought I still believe that Gaara should be the lider (but because he is too young, its normal that other Kage's don't trust in him and don't support him)

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-07-2009, 11:14 AM
As much as id hate to admit it, danzo does still have a decent shot of being the leader of the alliance. Too many weaknesses among the other candidates were pointed out except for gaara really. Konoha itself with having the nine tailed fox will give danzo enough leniancy to be able to redeem himself to becoming the leader unless by some miracle tsunade wakes up

Fan of Minato
08-07-2009, 11:22 AM
My favorite part in the chapter was when the Ao was shown to have the byakugan, and Shisui uchiha's face was shown, and the last when Zetsu comes in between the meeting.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Ooh, very interesting.

So, he stole it from Shisui? That's the person Itachi supposedly killed for Mangekyou, isn't it? Hmm..

It was cool.

Kari-Chan
08-07-2009, 11:47 AM
This chapter was sooooo awesome! It was good to see the other members of the Konoha 11 again. Shikamaru is awesome (I've reached a whole new level of respect for him). I feel bad for Sakura and Ino (Sakura more tho) it must be a hard decision to come to.

deidara330
08-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Danzo controlled Yagura, the 4th Mizukage.
i never said it was a theory, i just said that he was being controlled by Shisui and that Tobi was the 4th Mizuikage. but any ways you don't have too agree.
Tobi is Madara, and Madara was not the 4th Mizukage. It was likely Danzo controlling the 4th, but I can't be too sure it wasn't just Shisui himself.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 12:45 PM
As much as id hate to admit it, danzo does still have a decent shot of being the leader of the alliance. Too many weaknesses among the other candidates were pointed out except for gaara really. Konoha itself with having the nine tailed fox will give danzo enough leniancy to be able to redeem himself to becoming the leader unless by some miracle tsunade wakes up
That's pretty much.

C4 Karura
08-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Hey, at the end, Zetsu says, "Uchiha Sasuke is here somewhere. The question is where...?". I didn't get that. Is he talking to himself? Is he telling the Kages? Can someone explain it to me?

jesse uzumaki
08-07-2009, 04:03 PM
thank god for this chapter finally we can shut up the danzo= madara uchiha fans ugh danzo is just danzo. by the way the best entry zetsu has ever down just pop up out of nowhere hehe and awesome their going to be a awesome battle for sure next chapter I can't wait. hehe itlooks like zetsu is going to rat out sasuke hehe I hope sasuke dies.

C4 Karura
08-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey, at the end, Zetsu says, "Uchiha Sasuke is here somewhere. The question is where...?". I didn't get that. Is he talking to himself? Is he telling the Kages? Can someone explain it to me?
Hello? Will somebody answer me?

Kuromaki
08-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Hello? Will somebody answer me?
I think he was talking to the Kages...

Amai Shikome
08-07-2009, 04:26 PM
thank god for this chapter finally we can shut up the danzo= madara uchiha fans ugh danzo is just danzo. by the way the best entry zetsu has ever down just pop up out of nowhere hehe and awesome their going to be a awesome battle for sure next chapter I can't wait. hehe itlooks like zetsu is going to rat out sasuke hehe I hope sasuke dies.
Oh you are so brave! lol

C4 Karura
08-07-2009, 04:46 PM
I think he was talking to the Kages...
Ok... Wait, if Sasuke is working for Akatsuki, why are they ratting him out?

JPSM
08-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Ok... Wait, if Sasuke is working for Akatsuki, why are they ratting him out?

Sasuke is not an Akatsuki member, but works with Akatsuki, in Akatsuki plans

kakashi842
08-07-2009, 06:00 PM
i just cant wait for the next chapter

08-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Yeah me neither yeah he works with akatsuki

Zetsubou_Sensei
08-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Uh...I'm confused. A few chapters ago, Jugo was regular height, but now he's ITTY BITTY KID height. What gives?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2009, 08:57 PM

I agree with the Zetsu entry.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-07-2009, 09:06 PM
This was a great chapter, I was surprised that the Mist ninja had the byakugan. I was surprised to know that Danzo could master his sharigan to that level though, that's pretty much a twist. Great Chapter.

Black King
08-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Ooh, very interesting.

About the last part...I know! The chapter was all serious, then...Wham! Half-naked Zetsu popping out of a table saying" Hellooooo!" xD

shino 4
08-07-2009, 09:44 PM
About the last part...I know! The chapter was all serious, then...Wham! Half-naked Zetsu popping out of a table saying" Hellooooo!" xD
I think Zetsu went too far with that entrance but the rest of the chapter was good interesting. The only thing i didnt understand why Ino was crying and Neji said that Shikamaru already failled once as leader.

C4 Karura
08-07-2009, 09:55 PM
I want to see why Zetsu's betraying Sasuke.

battlehorse
08-07-2009, 10:00 PM
I want to see why Zetsu's betraying Sasuke.
he wants to see sauskes new jutsu probably.

Black King
08-07-2009, 10:01 PM
I think Zetsu went too far with that entrance but the rest of the chapter was good interesting. The only thing i didnt understand why Ino was crying and Neji said that Shikamaru already failled once as leader.

Ino was crying because Danzo gave permission to kill Sasuke.

shino 4
08-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Ino was crying because Danzo gave permission to kill Sasuke.
Oh ok thanks for the info. but what about the rookie 8 and team guy vs Sasuke then.

08-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Ino you wuss.

shadow ninja112
08-07-2009, 10:23 PM
i personally want to see whats up with danzos eye. we have established that it has the sharingan and that he stole it, not inherited, but how exactly does it impact the story?

shadow ninja112
08-07-2009, 10:28 PM
i must say, zetsu had a comical entrance though. HEEELLLLLOOOOO!! lol

*ILUVFASHION*
08-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Sakura called Naruto a 'Fool' so does it means she don't like him "that" way?

Black King
08-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Oh ok thanks for the info. but what about the rookie 8 and team guy vs Sasuke then.

What...?! :shock:

I need to re-read the chapter...

shino 4
08-07-2009, 10:38 PM
What...?! :shock:

I need to re-read the chapter...
I was just making an assumptiom since they seem like they want to fight Sasuke.

jhokage613
08-07-2009, 10:39 PM
It's a very intense chapter cant wait for next weeks!!!

Black King
08-07-2009, 10:40 PM
I was just making an assumptiom since they seem like they want to fight Sasuke.

Oh, I see. You scared me a little. xD

uchihapride
08-07-2009, 10:41 PM
1.why is Ino crying she only "likes" sasuke she acts like they used to be lovers or somthin 2.Zetsu's naked :shock: and its kinda of funny its basically suicide when the strongest people in the world or planning to kill akatsuki and Zetsu just pops up in front of all the kages and there backup he either dies or does somthin stupid like deidera and attempts a kamakazi zetsu must have an IQ of 0 or he's over confintent for surviving so long i guess they werent kidding when they call zetsu a vegetable because thats how smart he is:!::!::!:

shino 4
08-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Oh, I see. You scared me a little. xD
Lol but what do you think that assumption though

shadow ninja112
08-07-2009, 10:47 PM
well, toward the end of the chapter, tobi says to let the plan comence. thats when zetsu pops into the building. it must be tobis plan to get sasuke killed by the kages at the expense of zetsu.

Phenom
08-08-2009, 12:38 AM

Ino was crying because Danzo is allowing Sasuke to be hunted as a Missin-Nin. Neji was referring to when Shikamaru failed to retrieve Sasuke when he was running away from the village. I guess he was saying that him being the one to lead the mission to hunt Sasuke would be a way of redemption or something along those lines.

Densetsu_no_D
08-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Wow I am pretty shocked over it all. I guess Sasuke's time is at an end, cuz I don't see him changing at all and if they are serious about stopping him....Naruto maybe the only one who can keep him alive. Danzo is definitely going down now...He just made himself look really bad....

Uotsan
08-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Why the h**l did bob the builder leave konoha for

Uotsan
08-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Why the h**l did bob the builder leave konoha for

why the did bob the builder yamato leave konoha

timeline6000
08-08-2009, 02:40 AM
yeah the sight i go to posts on friday, what sight is posting on thurs.

JPSM
08-08-2009, 04:42 AM

Shikamaru fallied as a leader, when he was the team leader that went after Sasuke....that lead to the battle between Sasuke and Naruto

JPSM
08-08-2009, 04:45 AM
i personally want to see whats up with danzos eye. we have established that it has the sharingan and that he stole it, not inherited, but how exactly does it impact the story?

From now one, you can put everything in question, what if Danzo controlled the advisors minds, for him to sign on the mission to erase the Uchiha clan....what if he controlled the minds of the council that led him to be for now the Hokage....What if he controls the mind of anyone else in Konoha....

Nemico
08-08-2009, 06:27 AM
The way things are goin
the next couple of chapters are goin to be very interstin
i hope there's a fight lol

Phenom
08-08-2009, 06:44 AM
From now one, you can put everything in question, what if Danzo controlled the advisors minds, for him to sign on the mission to erase the Uchiha clan....what if he controlled the minds of the council that led him to be for now the Hokage....What if he controls the mind of anyone else in Konoha....

I don't think he was controlling the council, but perhaps just the Feudal Lord. If he was controlling the council then Shikaku wouldn't have nominated Kakashi.

MinatoN
08-08-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm betting that Tobi/Madara had Zetsu tell everyone at the meeting that Sasuke was near by for a couple reasons. First, is to get Sasuke out of the way because after all he did say a little while back that he wanted revenge on the Uchiha Clan and I bet that includes Sasuke. Second, is that this move will get everyone to focus on Sasuke which will lead to a competition of the five great villages, which will then lead to a Fourth Great Shinobi World War, causing total chaos and once everything settles down, Madara will emerge from the ashes of the war as leader of the new world. Of course I could be wrong about my theory but that just seems like something Madara would do so things would get back to how they were before the five great villages were made.

As for the chapter alone, I'd say it was better than I thought and I'm glad that Ao stepped in the way he did so now maybe Danzo won't be made leader. Also about his Byakugan it's kinda obvious he got it from fighting someone of the main branch of the Hyuga clan since their Byakugan wouldn't be sealed away after they die. Also to clear things up before someone says something like "but the main branch doesn't fight or go on missions", that is totally not true because Hinata goes out on missions and Hiashi, Hinata's father, also fought when the Leaf was invaded by the Sand and Sound.

About Danzo, I'm starting to think he's just a dang coward and doesn't try to do anything the right way, I'm guessing he's been cheating his way through power like a stupid crybaby. It also figures that he would be such a wimp and steal the Sharingan from Shisui. Words can't begin to describe how much I hate Danzo :evil::twisted:, I'll say one thing though, Death to Danzo!!!

Things are also getting interesting because Naruto's generation is now going to take care of Akatsuki and Sasuke themselves. I suppose it's better that way because that way no one can really complain or cause trouble if Sasuke is killed, but that only applies for them to do it themselves of course. I'm also kinda surprised how well Sakura handled that, I wonder what Naruto is gonna say now though. Well I suppose I'll stop here since this got kinda long lol.

karlagvp
08-08-2009, 03:43 PM
it was cool when sakura said the fool is in love with me
naruto and sakura might kiss

Ero-Senin
08-08-2009, 03:52 PM
it was cool when sakura said the fool is in love with me
naruto and sakura might kiss

I liked it too ... and you are right they might yaaay can't wait >.<

but when they found out Danzo's secret it was cool too ^^

Azal
08-08-2009, 04:01 PM
SleepyFans have it already, it's great. i rate it 8/10 anyway.

Can't wait for more madara plans stuff coming up and zetsu's hilarious enterance!

xD!

and kages FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
that was hilarious

Azal
08-08-2009, 04:09 PM
i think that sasukes in for a big surprise when it comes to killing danzo

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-08-2009, 04:11 PM

I'm not sure about that, Danzo seems like he'll be a tough opponent.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
08-08-2009, 04:14 PM
i read it and honestly i thought zetsu commited genocide and smoked weed:|

ベーゼル
08-08-2009, 04:16 PM
ya i think so to. I think that Sasuke will jump into there and attack him. Then again might not since 5 kage are there but total I agree he will do something surprising to kill danzo. Can't wait to see what will happen.

08-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Hope he kills danzo:)

Azal
08-08-2009, 04:49 PM
ya i think so to. I think that Sasuke will jump into there and attack him. Then again might not since 5 kage are there but total I agree he will do something surprising to kill danzo. Can't wait to see what will happen.
true but i forgot while writing that ,that sasuke was kinda betrayed by zetsu

08-08-2009, 05:41 PM
yeah i want them to fight taka bad :)

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-08-2009, 08:07 PM
true but i forgot while writing that ,that sasuke was kinda betrayed by zetsu
yeah because Sasuke was planning to attack Danzou after the meeting was over and everyone was on their way back to their villages. I think its like a win-win situation for Madara. If sasuke dies great, if danzou dies great. either way he's glad with whatever outcome

battlehorse
08-08-2009, 08:14 PM
zetsu was half naked.:shock:

Azal
08-08-2009, 09:14 PM
yeah because Sasuke was planning to attack Danzou after the meeting was over and everyone was on their way back to their villages. I think its like a win-win situation for Madara. If sasuke dies great, if danzou dies great. either way he's glad with whatever outcome
doesnt madara whant sasuke for capturing the 8 tails though

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-08-2009, 09:25 PM
doesnt madara whant sasuke for capturing the 8 tails though
But sasuke already tried and failed at it. He also told Madara that it wasn't his fault and he didn't care about any of that and he would kill him if he got in the way of his ambition. so im sure Madara doesn't trust Sasuke and He already knows too much about him anyways

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Speaking of 8-tails, do we get to see Kisame vs 8-tails?

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Speaking of 8-tails, do we get to see Kisame vs 8-tails?
I hope so, I honestly doubt Kisame would lose cuz he's totally awesome and chalked full of Chakra

darkdemonofthemist
08-08-2009, 10:13 PM
I really hope Karin dies in the fight.

Azal
08-08-2009, 10:16 PM
I really hope Karin dies in the fight.
why whats wrong with karin

08-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Agreed azal!

Azal
08-08-2009, 11:09 PM
seriously

Senpai96
08-08-2009, 11:23 PM
karin kinda creeps me out

Phenom
08-08-2009, 11:33 PM
why whats wrong with karin

The real question is what isn't wrong with Karen. ;)

Azal
08-09-2009, 01:22 AM
what is wrong with karin tell now

08-09-2009, 02:00 AM
Nothing is wrong with her

HATMAN
08-09-2009, 01:41 PM
theres nothing wrong with karin i do want to see a confrontation between her and sakura though that would be great. another thing i dont think sasuke will die yet i think naruto will end up killing him

Cytrys
08-09-2009, 01:47 PM
I want more of Killer Bee... He was freakin awesome. 7 swords all going at speeds which the sharingan cannot trace... xD is like Kakashi by making you feel bad but this time he is writing when you are trying to kill him. now in 459 half of Zetsu pops up in the meeting. which should be interesting

MiKala89
08-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Karin is extremely annoying. And I know we haven't seen much of what she can do, But, So far she sucks. I want to see more of what she can do.

nine_tailed_fox343
08-09-2009, 02:20 PM
warning big spoiler
tobi is obito

nine_tailed_fox343
08-09-2009, 02:20 PM
you may already know that

nine_tailed_fox343
08-09-2009, 02:25 PM
naruto rocks

.Minato uzumaki.
08-09-2009, 02:44 PM
tobi is not obito that has not been in mannga or episodes so yea

.Minato uzumaki.
08-09-2009, 02:45 PM
plus madara not obito has both sharingans obito would have one

.Minato uzumaki.
08-09-2009, 02:46 PM
nine tailled fox your just post farming i mean y woulkd u post NARUTO ROCKS here?

.Minato uzumaki.
08-09-2009, 02:49 PM
i think danzo is obito i mean only one sharingan i thot only kakashi and obito had that but idk

.Minato uzumaki.
08-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Sasuke is not an Akatsuki member, but works with Akatsuki, in Akatsuki plans

no sasukes team got fired from the aklatsuki on 459 or 458 i cant remember

.Minato uzumaki.
08-09-2009, 02:54 PM
theres nothing wrong with karin i do want to see a confrontation between her and sakura though that would be great. another thing i dont think sasuke will die yet i think naruto will end up killing him

i would love sakura nd karin to fight it would be beast but the orange hair would have to fight sai and naruto fight sasuke at the same time

Cytrys
08-09-2009, 03:04 PM
here is an easy wat obito died. I swear obito is like Elvis or Tupac in the Naruto world except Obito is not all that great :|

Phenom
08-09-2009, 03:05 PM
i would love sakura nd karin to fight it would be beast but the orange hair would have to fight sai and naruto fight sasuke at the same time

You shouldn't post multiple times in a row. If you want to post something and someone hasn't posted yet, just edit your last post.

To the person who replied to my post asking what isn't wrong with Karin, I was kidding hence the ;).

Blakexd9
08-09-2009, 03:14 PM
I think we are going to finally see Zetsu fight. I bet he has incredible powers.

Blakexd9
08-09-2009, 03:15 PM
NARUSAKU! Is going to happen!

Blakexd9
08-09-2009, 03:16 PM
I want the next chapter NOW!

Azal
08-09-2009, 04:10 PM
warning big spoiler
tobi is obito
how do you know because i saw the big argument that happend on here before i joined

Azal
08-09-2009, 04:11 PM
i think danzo is obito i mean only one sharingan i thot only kakashi and obito had that but idk
so do i

Cytrys
08-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I think we are going to finally see Zetsu fight. I bet he has incredible powers.

I know I am excited we better get to see him fight :| if not I will be mad :evil:

Azal
08-09-2009, 04:45 PM
hhhheeeeeelllooo

08-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Yes i agree i love zetsu but weve never seen him fight

Blakexd9
08-09-2009, 05:24 PM
hhhheeeeeelllooo

Zetsu said that. lol

Blakexd9
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
It was kinda weird when Zetsu popped up out of no were and said "Heeeeeeelooooooo"

Azal
08-09-2009, 06:04 PM
i know im doing that around the forum to see how people react

g4atw
08-09-2009, 06:28 PM
It was kinda weird when Zetsu popped up out of no were and said "Heeeeeeelooooooo"
yeah it was i was shocked......but what will happen next?

Azal
08-09-2009, 06:29 PM
thats the thing we dont know

g4atw
08-09-2009, 06:32 PM
thats the thing we dont know
true but what if sasuske pops up in the village and just started looking for danzo or what if he transformed him self to make his self look like one of the hokages?

Shkin
08-10-2009, 04:59 AM
I want the next chapter NOW!
but they say we have to wait for 2 weeks before 460 comes out...
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
i love zetsu doin' that! yay! can't wait to see Sasuke too...

08-10-2009, 06:49 PM
lol..

eagleye54321
08-10-2009, 06:59 PM
What if he released 2 or 3 Chapters? :shock:

08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
that be wicked :)

nexthokage
08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
now that would be awesome hhhheeelllooooo

08-10-2009, 07:37 PM
yes, yes it would.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2009, 07:41 PM
What if he released 2 or 3 Chapters? :shock:

That would be cool.

Shkin
08-10-2009, 07:54 PM
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
don't think he'll do that...but it would be awesome!
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
love zetsu! teehee...

uchiha_survivor68
08-10-2009, 08:48 PM
but they say we have to wait for 2 weeks before 460 comes out...
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
i love zetsu doin' that! yay! can't wait to see Sasuke too...

Wait, so 460 wont be out for about 2 weeks?!
WHY DO THEY TORTURE ME!?

uchiha_survivor68
08-10-2009, 08:50 PM
I wonder who Madara will end up fighting.
I think Karin will eventually fight Sakura. They're both girls with attitude and who love Sasuke! IF Zetsu does fight, who will he end up fighting? Also, is Zetsu 2 people..?

Shkin
08-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Wait, so 460 wont be out for about 2 weeks?!
WHY DO THEY TORTURE ME!?
i feel for you...same here. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:: shock::shock::shock::shock:

08-10-2009, 10:43 PM
I want to see the end. I mean I don't want it to end. But every show has got to come to one. And it seems that the series is wrapping up. The manga should be done by 2010. And the anime 2011. :/

AuroraxEve
08-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Yet again, Kishi teases us. D: Damn him! He's foreshawoding the team 7 reunion the way I look at it. >.< Mostly between Sakrua and Sasuke.

* The reunion at Orochimaru's hideout, he made Sakura charge at Sasuke to get us all riled up. Then Yamato interfers

* The scene with Kakashi's nin dogs. He made us think they were finally going to meet up and them BAM! It's Karin, betch! (XD)

Now he's teasing us by making us think she's going to give up. Except I'm not going to fall for the same trick for the third time!

It's almost as if Kishi has been foreshadowing the ultimate reunion between them and purposely teasing us for a specific reason

Taker369
08-17-2009, 01:39 AM
he better end it good.

AuroraxEve
08-17-2009, 01:46 AM
I want to see the end. I mean I don't want it to end. But every show has got to come to one. And it seems that the series is wrapping up. The manga should be done by 2010. And the anime 2011. :/

Well, there's still Danzo and Madara to kill off. And right now we're in, August? That means...we got around 4 months? I think it may be done around that time. Maybe a little longer.

I just care that...Naruto becomes Hokage and marries Hinata and have mini Naruto and Hinatas running around. xD

It's bound to happen, look at Dragonball Z maaaaaan, Kishi-sama explained how it infulenced him and its his favorite. So, he's likely to use the same formula or something similar. XD

Naruto = Goku
Hinata = Chi Chi

look em up, Hinata resembles Chi Chi! O_O

Taker369
08-17-2009, 01:47 AM
dbz was awsome but i hope naruto has a good ending.

AuroraxEve
08-17-2009, 01:57 AM

I'm sure it will, Kishi never disapoints me.

Shkin
08-17-2009, 02:16 AM
Yet again, Kishi teases us. D: Damn him! He's foreshawoding the team 7 reunion the way I look at it. >.< Mostly between Sakrua and Sasuke.

* The reunion at Orochimaru's hideout, he made Sakura charge at Sasuke to get us all riled up. Then Yamato interfers

* The scene with Kakashi's nin dogs. He made us think they were finally going to meet up and them BAM! It's Karin, betch! (XD)

Now he's teasing us by making us think she's going to give up. Except I'm not going to fall for the same trick for the third time!

It's almost as if Kishi has been foreshadowing the ultimate reunion between them and purposely teasing us for a specific reason
this is one of the reasons why we love Kishi. :D

AnBu.KnighT
08-17-2009, 03:24 AM
it was boring untill dude wit eye path used byuakugon and talked about Uchiha Shisui

08-17-2009, 12:19 PM
yeah..

uchiha_survivor68
08-17-2009, 12:44 PM

We wont be able to see the 3rd movie for about a year, so it would seem strange to watch it right after the manga ends.:(
Naruto is my fav anime/manga and if it ends, Kishimoto better make another series.:twisted:

uchiha_survivor68
08-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Well, there's still Danzo and Madara to kill off. And right now we're in, August? That means...we got around 4 months? I think it may be done around that time. Maybe a little longer.

I just care that...Naruto becomes Hokage and marries Hinata and have mini Naruto and Hinatas running around. xD

It's bound to happen, look at Dragonball Z maaaaaan, Kishi-sama explained how it infulenced him and its his favorite. So, he's likely to use the same formula or something similar. XD

Naruto = Goku
Hinata = Chi Chi

I hope that Danzou is killed by either Naruto or Sasuke and the same as Madara. I doubt that Sakura and Naruto will end up together but Hinata and Naruto has already been decided. Then Ino and Sai and Sakura and Sasuke. XD

JPSM
08-17-2009, 03:12 PM
no sasukes team got fired from the aklatsuki on 459 or 458 i cant remember

1- Working with, its not the same thing than beeing a part of.....

2- If they are not working togheter, why is Akatsuki helping him to eliminate Danzo, and they build at least, from a first impression a cordinated attack? cause they are working together...so there for, Sasuke is not an Akatsuki member, but the goal of his mission its the same of Akatsuki, separated probably they wouldn't be able to pull off this mission, but together they have more changes...

08-17-2009, 10:44 PM
cool.

deidara330
08-17-2009, 10:54 PM
If Zetsu doesn't end up fighting next chapter I will do something that shows how much I would hate it if Zetsu didn't fight next chapter. Seriously, going after Zetsu would be the first thing tha Kages would do. He wouldn't just pop in and out like that.

AuroraxEve
08-17-2009, 11:53 PM
I hope that Danzou is killed by either Naruto or Sasuke and the same as Madara. I doubt that Sakura and Naruto will end up together but Hinata and Naruto has already been decided. Then Ino and Sai and Sakura and Sasuke. XD

I tottally agree with you. :D hi5

Or maybe, both naruto and sasuke kill Danzo. :O

08-18-2009, 03:12 AM
I just want Danzo to not be hokage

JPSM
08-18-2009, 04:24 AM

Naruto = Goku
Hinata = Chi Chi

I don't know why but to me Shizune resembles more to chi chi than Hinata....... and Shikamaru more to Goku.....

AuroraxEve
08-18-2009, 12:24 PM
I don't know why but to me Shizune resembles more to chi chi than Hinata....... and Shikamaru more to Goku.....

Well it's more than loooks. Personality is important too. Hinata DOES resemble Chi chi, and Naruto is alot like Goku if you compare theyre personalities.

08-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Yeah true.

JPSM
08-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Well it's more than loooks. Personality is important too. Hinata DOES resemble Chi chi, and Naruto is alot like Goku if you compare theyre personalities.

Well in personality Tsunade or Sakura cause lately she is beeing transformed in a second Tsunade, is more like to Chi Chi (Fiery temper, that solves a lot of things with a punch), and Shikamaru and Naruto are more like Goku (a lot of food in the meals and the urge to train hard from naruto and that "I don't mind, I don't care, I just want to sleep" from Shikamaru)

AuroraxEve
08-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Well in personality Tsunade or Sakura cause lately she is beeing transformed in a second Tsunade, is more like to Chi Chi (Fiery temper, that solves a lot of things with a punch), and Shikamaru and Naruto are more like Goku (a lot of food in the meals and the urge to train hard from naruto and that "I don't mind, I don't care, I just want to sleep" from Shikamaru)

Hmm, I think Sakura is more like Bulma then Chi Chi. But that's just me. Because Bulma was always crushing on Vageta (Sasuke). In the end it was BulxVag ending. Kishi will prob do something similar. But you never know what he will do, it may end like that, it may not. Not like we know anyway. :D
Besides, I heard Kishi confess in an interview it won't be a mainboyxmaingirl ending. I think Hinata desereves Naruto than Sakura does.

JPSM
08-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Hmm, I think Sakura is more like Bulma then Chi Chi. But that's just me. Because Bulma was always crushing on Vageta (Sasuke). In the end it was BulxVag ending. Kishi will prob do something similar. But you never know what he will do, it may end like that, it may not. Not like we know anyway. :D
Besides, I heard Kishi confess in an interview it won't be a mainboyxmaingirl ending. I think Hinata desereves Naruto than Sakura does.

humm..but remember that before Vageta appearence and even during some time everyone was saying that Bulma would end up with Goku, and she ended up with vageta, so sakura having a crush with Sasuke, but ending up with Naruto is by the same way possible...but beeing a fan of Dragonball and transform Dragonball story in another is very different, the plot if you see, has some connections, some similarities, but in is majority is a lot diferent....

AuroraxEve
08-18-2009, 05:44 PM
humm..but remember that before Vageta appearence and even during some time everyone was saying that Bulma would end up with Goku, and she ended up with vageta, so sakura having a crush with Sasuke, but ending up with Naruto is by the same way possible...but beeing a fan of Dragonball and transform Dragonball story in another is very different, the plot if you see, has some connections, some similarities, but in is majority is a lot diferent....

Very true. I personally don't think Kishi will display anyone kissing or anything. Just in the end we'll see the children or something like that. Like an uchiha with black hair and jade eyes or a kid with blonde hair with hyuga eyes. Kishi isnt a professional at romance.

JPSM
08-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Very true. I personally don't think Kishi will display anyone kissing or anything. Just in the end we'll see the children or something like that. Like an uchiha with black hair and jade eyes or a kid with blonde hair with hyuga eyes. Kishi isnt a professional at romance.

Kishimoto could be...but the target of this story is not it....Naruto is about, pursuing goals, even when it seems that its a long shot, its about look for the perfection without destroying others, its about how we exclude from society people with differences, sometimes differences that they didn't chose to have.....it's about love in a not romantic form, but in the form of a relationship of buddies, of family...as for the manga/anime in romatism...well the anything part, surely will not appear, the range of ages that sees naruto it's very wide, but kissing well it could happen, but not now, maybe sometime later, like the end of the shippuuden series, or in a new series, but it wouldn't be usual....cause that's not the point of the story, the truth is althought sometimes it seems that I hope that Naruto/Sakura happens...well..I do, cause it seems at least for now, more probable than Naruto/Hinata, that is almost irrelevant to the story...

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-18-2009, 06:06 PM

Lol, that's true. :|

08-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Yeah it is

Uotsan
08-20-2009, 08:17 PM

Naruto = Goku
Hinata = Chi Chi

you forgot kabuto and kisame

Uotsan
08-20-2009, 08:19 PM

right I hated how dbz ended they should have made more of them to redeem themselves of the gt series

Uotsan
08-20-2009, 08:27 PM

If your going by personality then sakura is more like chichi. and Hinata. well when it comes to liking someone hinata is like krillin and android 18.lol krillin.

08-21-2009, 12:53 AM
yeah.

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-21-2009, 03:21 AM
right I hated how dbz ended they should have made more of them to redeem themselves of the gt series
the only bad thing with DBZ is that it became so repetitive. Like a bad guy would show up, Earth would be on the verge of blowing up, one of the main characters would die, the rest would kill the bad guy then bring the dead ppl back to life, Earth wouldn't blow up then years later another bad guy would show up and earth would be on the verge of blowing up again, then another main character would die, blah blah blah. At some point it just became the same thing over and over so you kinda got bored with it after a while. Vegeta was the only Saiyan that kept me going woo! :mrgreen:

08-21-2009, 03:39 AM
yeah.

Cade
08-21-2009, 03:48 AM
I thought this was Naruto Chapter 459 Disscusion not DBZ.

08-21-2009, 05:49 AM
it is..