PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in Peace

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Summary
(Note: This will never happen. Just my opinions) To me why can't we have a world of peace where people can live in harmony. I mean, can't we all contribute and do work for our earth, and society. Like it's not that hard to ask. This will then result to not need the money system. Everyone will be allowed to get what they wish from stories, events, travel, and more but there a addiction rule to this. All adult must work, and children must go to school. For senior there old, so please be reasonable. It time where they'll need a break, at least and it's quite fair. To learn what they want for there future careers and get some experience in the career there interest in. To see if the child enjoy them. This way the child will enjoy learning. Some subject will be mandatory. This will let them change careers that they dislike working in, and open more doors for the child. This would be a nice peaceful harmony world if we had a place such like this, but obviously this will never come true. People are to stubborn, and eager for power.

Why have war? Con's
- Leaders such as government or president of the country. May wants power, resources, and new lands.
- Many people will die from an offensive war.
- The country who starts the war will lose many people, money, and trust.

Why have war? Pro's
- What will be accomplish, almost nothing. The country who starts the war will waste many fuel, ammo, military equipments and [fighting gears such as tank, battling jets, guns and etc]. Along with any other resources they bring.

I don't believe it will ever come.

Edit:
Wondering why we will never get along?
Because it's just impossible with many nation with leader, and too many different aspects of rules that every country wouldn't contribute on. Every Nation will have different rules to follow and it is totally a different society. Thing could be slightly different from where you came from.

Nine
08-06-2009, 08:01 AM
war is inevitable.there will always be some people that will think that there sitting on gold.so what does that mean.that means they will always want more and they will do it by war.so no,i dont think there will be peace at least not now

Grayninja
08-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Its true the world may never have peace as long as man has the power(weapons,hate,ect.) to do so

Nine
08-06-2009, 08:03 AM
right.its just saying how big are you wepons,and if the other guy's is smaller he will want it and todo so he will wage war to get them.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 08:06 AM
Of course, there just to eager for the thing they want for themselves

|Sasori|
08-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Just Hope There Aint Any Wars..

rose93
08-06-2009, 08:37 AM
I hate whenever they start a war.
I just wish all the agruments and problems were gone.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 08:42 AM
So do I, I wish these problem could be gone, but it could never possibly happen.

jesse uzumaki
08-06-2009, 08:47 AM
I don't think there well ever be peace in this world some people declare war becuase of relegion,money,power,or pure greed, other people declare war because they just want to see the world burn the enitre world dieing. so far we have not seen someone who just wants to destroy the planet it's self but i think there might be someone like that in the future. like some people say man themselves well kill drive the human kind to extection. it's like saying your bombing for peace how can you get peace if your bombing other countries.

jounin
08-06-2009, 08:50 AM
there wont be peace, as long as there is good, there is bad, so I dont think there is peace, you only get peace when you die

Neji55
08-06-2009, 08:51 AM
This world should have PEACE and HARMONY!!!!!!!!!!http://Narutonintendogames.com/ninjaacdemy And please give me rep power.

Gamabunta
08-06-2009, 09:50 AM
No. We have limited resources. Humankind will always be at odds with itself. You can blame it on religion, ideology, and power, but the truth is we kill one another so that we ourselves can survive and prosper.

mangagirl
08-06-2009, 09:53 AM
i agree

The Demon Zabuza
08-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Did I just pick up a hint of communism in that?

Gamabunta
08-06-2009, 11:48 AM
No. I didn't say the solution was to try and control the uncontrollable. Communism fails as an economic system, because of human imperfection.

Skrall
08-06-2009, 01:18 PM
The country who started the war loses people? How can that be a pro? Many people of that country dont have te fault. Why do they have do suffer?

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 01:23 PM
The country who started the war loses people? How can that be a pro? Many people of that country dont have te fault. Why do they have do suffer?
oops, I'll change that.

rocketjed1
08-06-2009, 01:30 PM
No I don't believe that peace exists

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 01:31 PM
I wonder if anyone even believe that peace exist. That would be interesting. To see there side of view.

The Demon Zabuza
08-06-2009, 02:19 PM
No. I didn't say the solution was to try and control the uncontrollable. Communism fails as an economic system, because of human imperfection.

I was talking about the first post.

What with the statement that we would do away with money, and everyone could take what they wanted? That sounds like communism to me.

itasan
08-06-2009, 02:22 PM

Ahaha, my thoughts exactly. xD

But I will say this on the topic of war: It can prove necessary and beneficial. Like a war of liberation. Take the American Revolution for instance: if not for that war, than this country, land of opportunity and promise, would likely not exist. You may argue me that America is all that great, but I wholeheartedly believe that this country is the closest man has ever come to creating a government, a life, that is...well, Utopia I suppose one might say. It is by no means perfect, and we do have conflicts so even here true peace does not exist. But I believe it is the closest man has ever come, possibly ever will. And without that first was of independence, we would possibly be nothing at all.

I believe peace exists. Not "true peace" as one would think, where there is no war or conflict. By human nature, such a thing is impossible.

However, I do believe in a sort of peace, the peace you can find around you. The peace in a summer's day, the peace in lazy white clouds, the peace in a butterfly fluttering by, the peace of happiness, the optimist's peace, if you will. xD

The world is constantly full of conflict and violence, but also is it full of peace and understanding. Nothing can exist without its opposite to complement and contradict it.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Ahaha, my thoughts exactly. xD

But I will say this on the topic of war: It can prove necessary and beneficial. Like a war of liberation. Take the American Revolution for instance: if not for that war, than this country, land of opportunity and promise, would likely not exist. You may argue me that America is all that great, but I wholeheartedly believe that this country is the closest man has ever come to creating a government, a life, that is...well, Utopia I suppose one might say. It is by no means perfect, and we do have conflicts so even here true peace does not exist. But I believe it is the closest man has ever come, possibly ever will. And without that first was of independence, we would possibly be nothing at all.

I believe peace exists. Not "true peace" as one would think, where there is no war or conflict. By human nature, such a thing is impossible.

However, I do believe in a sort of peace, the peace you can find around you. The peace in a summer's day, the peace in lazy white clouds, the peace in a butterfly fluttering by, the peace of happiness, the optimist's peace, if you will. xD

The world is constantly full of conflict and violence, but also is it full of peace and understanding. Nothing can exist without its opposite to complement and contradict it.
Nice statement. Ha, everyone would want summer to not end, but I can't want till summer over.

itasan
08-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Nice statement. Ha, everyone would want summer to not end, but I can't want till summer over.

Erm....kay....>.>

Well fine, not just summer--snowfall. rain. fallen leaves in fall. The concept applies to all seasons.

Naruko-chan
08-06-2009, 02:32 PM
I don't think we will have peace in this world ever. And if we do, it wouldnt be any time soon. People are too judgemental, crazy, and greedy for that to happen.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Erm....kay....>.>

Well fine, not just summer--snowfall. rain. fallen leaves in fall. The concept applies to all seasons.
Well all season is nice but my reason why I want summer to end soon is. I can't wait to learn Japanese in autumn, then again I don't want to go back to school. Pro and con to that.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 02:35 PM
I don't think we will have peace in this world ever. And if we do, it wouldnt be any time soon. People are too judgemental, crazy, and greedy for that to happen.
I agree

Gamabunta
08-06-2009, 04:36 PM
I was talking about the first post.

What with the statement that we would do away with money, and everyone could take what they wanted? That sounds like communism to me.
Yeah. That person obviously needs to talk to a Russian alive during the Soviet Union, or a Cuban refugee.

Rynn Umino
08-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Peace is such a simple idea. A lot of us have already found it in our lives... a state of relaxation, where all worries and cares can dissolve into nothingness. It's a state of mind. I believe that World Peace can be obtained once everyone is able to assume that mindset of inner peace. After all, it only takes one person to start a domino effect... who knows? Maybe we'll be alive to see it happen.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 04:58 PM
hmm... interesting points

ItachiAnbu
08-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Outer peace will only come when every person has attained inner peace. That may never happen.

I like to think that I have attained an inner peace, a love for the essence of life itself. I just feel an emotional clarity. Like, I may not always be right, in fact, I may be frequently wrong. But I do feel like I can live with that.:)

Grayninja
08-06-2009, 09:06 PM
some people have tried to make a peaceful world, but the problem is that either someone/thing prevented them or that they went the wrong way in doing so (ex: Hitler,Saddam)They believed that they could make the world in their eyes.Hitler wanted to make the perfect race.Saddam was following his religion/believes.As long as their is something for man to fight for (religion,land,drugs,race,hate,death,science(ex: Cold War),or money) and the power (guns,technology) their will be no true peace. The only peace their will be on earth till these are removed, is the peace of love,family,friends,and happiness.

*If you have some problems read this, sorry im was a little tired and eye site is getting a little bleary*

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 09:09 PM
some people have tried to make a peaceful world, but the problem is that either someone/thing prevented them or that they went the wrong way in doing so (ex: Hitler,Saddam)They believed that they could make the world in their eyes.Hitler wanted to make the perfect race.Saddam was following his religion/believes.As long as their is something for man to fight for (religion,land,drugs,race,hate,death,science(ex: Cold War),or money) and the power (guns,technology) their will be no true peace. The only peace their will be on earth till these are removed, is the peace of love,family,friends,and happiness.

*If you have some problems read this, sorry im was a little tired and eye site is getting a little bleary*
You make a good point.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:21 PM
You have a pretty good idea, it explains mine almost perfectly. I know how we can make this peace and we could stop global warming, everyone will look how they want to look without getting plastic surgery and you can also have super powers.

It might sound sarcastic or crazy, but I have a plan that can make all of this happen and much more.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 09:23 PM
You have a pretty good idea, it explains mine almost perfectly. I know how we can make this peace and we could stop global warming, everyone will look how they want to look without getting plastic surgery and you can also have super powers.

It might sound sarcastic or crazy, but I have a plan that can make all of this happen and much more.
exactly how. What is this plan. Explain to me, if you really can make this happen with what you are about to tell me?

Grayninja
08-06-2009, 09:24 PM
as long as there is no nazi's or racist's it could work

thelastuchiha
08-06-2009, 09:25 PM
I think the only peace we will ever have in the worl is in our inner peace with ourselves... We will not get world peace unfortunately because the devil is riding on the backs of some of us... As long as satan is here we will live in hell... Until then find that inner peace that makes you happy... At least thats what i,m doin...

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:26 PM
exactly how. What is this plan. Explain to me, if you really can make this happen with what you are about to tell me?

I don't think I even have the potential to start this thing, but my idea is to create something similar to the matrix and it has several different realms in which you can explore and hang out in.

My idea is kinda comlicated for me to explain and I'm very bad with words, so I'll just leave it at that.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 09:28 PM
I don't think I even have the potential to start this thing, but my idea is to create something similar to the matrix and it has several different realms in which you can explore and hang out in.

My idea is kinda comlicated for me to explain and I'm very bad with words, so I'll just leave it at that.
hmm...

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:31 PM
hmm...

Oh and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.

goujin
08-06-2009, 09:32 PM
peace is impossible

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Oh and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Well when you meant by matrix, I didn't really understand what you would mean. If it's to hard to explain then don't explain. I'll save you the troubles.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:34 PM
peace is impossible

It's not impossible, you can create peace if you give humans what they want.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Well when you meant by matrix, I didn't really understand what you would mean. If it's to hard to explain then don't explain. I'll save you the troubles.

That's easy for me. When I said the "matrix", I meant that humans would be plugged into it, until they die, getting nourishment automatically and having information being scanned into your head. But this will be slightly different, this one won't feed you dead bodies, artificial intelligence robots will clean up the mess humans started and nanobots will help your muscles not get flabby.

If you have anything else, just ask.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 09:41 PM
That's easy for me. When I said the "matrix", I meant that humans would be plugged into it, until they die, getting nourishment automatically and having information being scanned into your head. But this will be slightly different, this one won't feed you dead bodies, artificial intelligence robots will clean up the mess humans started and nanobots will help your muscles not get flabby.

If you have anything else, just ask.
So using technology on people? How is robot going to clean up mess we made. After all robot could turn on us and if they are program well and intelligent they could take over us and that would be a big problem for our human society.

Grayninja
08-06-2009, 09:41 PM
It's not impossible, you can create peace if you give humans what they want.

yea but some like hitler wanted a true race the only race,dont think id give him that....

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:43 PM
yea but some like hitler wanted a true race the only race,dont think id give him that....

I never said literally give 'em what they want, just make it an illusion.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:44 PM
So using technology on people? How is robot going to clean up mess we made. After all robot could turn on us and if they are program well and intelligent they could take over us and that would be a big problem for our human society.

Why would they need to turn on us? We're already in endless sleep. Don't worry, they'll be programmed to do certain things like some for farming, some for deconstructing the buildings, etc.

Grayninja
08-06-2009, 09:45 PM
o you where still talking about the matrix idea sorry:oops:

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:46 PM
o you where still talking about the matrix idea sorry:oops:

It's alright, everybody makes mistakes, that's how we were made. ^_^

Grayninja
08-06-2009, 09:47 PM
well if all we were was in a endless sleep,althey need to do is clean us up after messes,feed us and repair builings,cause they would start falling apart after so many years of being unused

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Why would they need to turn on us? We're already in endless sleep. Don't worry, they'll be programmed to do certain things like some for farming, some for deconstructing the buildings, etc.
True but that would be quite lonely for us what are we even doing half the time then. Lazy, depending on technology.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:51 PM
well if all we were was in a endless sleep,althey need to do is clean us up after messes,feed us and repair builings,cause they would start falling apart after so many years of being unused

Well, they won't fix buildings, they'll take them apart. See, I have another idea. We create some robots that can actually learn and they'll gather as much onformation as they can, then they'll create a giant space ship and use all the metal and all the gas for a giant spaceship which they will board all humans and search for a new earth.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:53 PM
True but that would be quite lonely for us what are we even doing half the time then. Lazy, depending on technology.

I just explained that. There will be many realms where you can go to and do whatever you want. Wanna be in Naruto? There's a realm for that Wanna chill with Wolverine? There's a realm for that too.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Well, they won't fix buildings, they'll take them apart. See, I have another idea. We create some robots that can actually learn and they'll gather as much onformation as they can, then they'll create a giant space ship and use all the metal and all the gas for a giant spaceship which they will board all humans and search for a new earth.
Robot need repairing quite often, and who can do that for them if human are sleeping. Who know what might happen to them. I believe robot could possibly go against one another such as humans could. It's hard to see at this point but even a set of chip in them could some how sometime corrupt. Your idea of robot is pretty smart though. I like it.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Robot need repairing quite often, and who can do that for them if human are sleeping. Who know what might happen to them. I believe robot could possibly go against one another such as humans could. It's hard to see at this point but even a set of chip in them could some how sometime corrupt. Your idea of robot is pretty smart though. I like it.

Just think IRobot in this one. Robots fixing eachother, there will be robots that fix other robots.

Thank you for the compliment. ^_^

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Just think IRobot in this one. Robots fixing eachother, there will be robots that fix other robots.

Thank you for the compliment. ^_^
Your welcome. I though you might say that, well what if it comes to the point where all of those medical robot are damaged or corrupt somehow. Along with, who will create more robot when there in need, since robot will get old and they may not be function anymore.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Your welcome. I though you might say that, well what if it comes to the point where all of those medical robot are damaged or corrupt somehow. Along with, who will create more robot when there in need, since robot will get old and they may not be function anymore.

Robots to build robots and nanobots answer those questions and all other questions you might have on robots either corrupting or being broken. ^_^

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Robots to build robots and nanobots answer those questions and all other questions you might have on robots either corrupting or being broken. ^_^
Ya it does answer, everything about robot and peace. Then again if we are a sleep there will be no point life living since we can't have sex to birth new generation to earth. Soon will become a robot word only. Then it's could just be like the human society. Though we haven't seen this happen so we can't say for sure if they could or not do successful in our world and make peace.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Ya it does answer, everything about robot and peace. Then again if we are a sleep there will be no point life living since we can't have sex to birth new generation to earth. Soon will become a robot word only. Then it's could just be like the human society. Though we haven't seen this happen so we can't say for sure if they could or not do successful in our world and make peace.

Wrong again!xD

Alright, if you wanna have children, then all you gotta do is look for a man or woman, get to know him or her and if you two have a good relationship, all you have to do is say you wanna have a baby and the machines will take care of that.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Wrong again!xD

Alright, if you wanna have children, then all you gotta do is look for a man or woman, get to know him or her and if you two have a good relationship, all you have to do is say you wanna have a baby and the machines will take care of that.
wow lol, your serious about this. Human have feeling they would want to probably watch there son or daughter grown up, and may want to speak with them. Then issue will come again.

Brain Picker
08-06-2009, 10:11 PM
As long as humankind has existed, there has been war. We may not like it, but in the end it's inevitable.
How did this topic go from world peace to robots? :|

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:13 PM
As long as humankind has existed, there has been war. We may not like it, but in the end it's inevitable.
lol, good question. Well Rogue Priest / Envy had a say in how to have peace so I ask what it was and Rogue Priest / Envy said robot. Then this conversation started.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 10:14 PM

Because I told my plan on world peace. ^_^

wow lol, your serious about this. Human have feeling they would want to probably watch there son or daughter grown up, and may want to speak with them. Then issue will come again.

They will also be plugged into the matrix.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Because I told my plan on world peace. ^_^

They will also be plugged into the matrix.
uum okay? That would we quite weird.

Rogue Priestess
lol, good question. Well Rogue Priest / Envy had a say in how to have peace so I ask what it was and Rogue Priest / Envy said robot. Then this conversation started.

No, I said matrix, then I said robots will clean our mess.

Rogue Priestess
uum okay? That would we quite weird.

Why do you say that?

Brain Picker
08-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Sorry, I didn't read the entire thread :p
Thanks for filling me in.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Why do you say that?
People are not use to the matrix world, I would be quite strange and not as normal as usual.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Sorry, I didn't read the entire thread :p
Thanks for filling me in.
no problem, glad I was able to help.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 10:21 PM
People are not use to the matrix world, I would be quite strange and not as normal as usual.

That makes babies more compatible with the matrix, they'll get used to it in like 5 days.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:22 PM
That makes babies more compatible with the matrix, they'll get used to it in like 5 days.
I guess, what if people dislike this system of idea? What are we going to do to them?

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 10:26 PM
I guess, what if people dislike this system of idea? What are we going to do to them?

That's an easy one, we'll create special robots to force them to go into the matrix, or else we'll kill them. ^_^

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:27 PM
That's an easy one, we'll create special robots to force them to go into the matrix, or else we'll kill them. ^_^
oh my, lol. So there is no jail law anymore.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 10:32 PM
oh my, lol. So there is no jail law anymore.

Well, the countries can send armies, but our heavily armored/ heavily armed robots will convince them otherwise. ;):mrgreen: *does doctor evil laugh*

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Well, the countries can send armies, but our heavily armored/ heavily armed robots will convince them otherwise. ;):mrgreen: *does doctor evil laugh* hmm... ha, lol
Well I'm going to call it a night. It's getting night time here and I'm getting tired and not feeling so well. Well see ya all tomorrow.

Sunagakure
08-06-2009, 10:39 PM
I think that peace only exists in as much as conflict exists - I believe in balance, one and the other. I do not think peace alone can ever exist independent of conflict, moreover, I am not sure I want it to. Certainly, I am not advocating war, death, aggressive hostility, etc., but merely saying that I think conflict, or many things often categorized as "not peaceful" are not necessarily bad things in and of themselves. Conflict, argument, outrage, even anger - these all can have very positive impacts on one's life or world surroundings depending on how one channels them.

</my two cents>
~ Sunagakure

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:42 PM
I think that peace only exists in as much as conflict exists - I believe in balance, one and the other. I do not think peace alone can ever exist independent of conflict, moreover, I am not sure I want it to. Certainly, I am not advocating war, death, aggressive hostility, etc., but merely saying that I think conflict, or many things often categorized as "not peaceful" are not necessarily bad things in and of themselves. Conflict, argument, outrage, even anger - these all can have very positive impacts on one's life or world surroundings depending on how one channels them.

</my two cents>
~ Sunagakure
Well said, and very good point.

Rogue Priestess
08-06-2009, 10:42 PM

</my two cents>
~ Sunagakure

:shock: You know, I completely agree with you, that's my philosphy too. I'm going to rep you for that.

ベーゼル
08-06-2009, 10:46 PM
I rep both of you. Well I'm heading to bed now, before I past out and fall a sleep on my keyboard. Nice debating and quite some interesting says to this. This for all your participation. Keep it going if you still wish to debate about it.

Grayninja
08-07-2009, 10:21 AM
Well, the countries can send armies, but our heavily armored/ heavily armed robots will convince them otherwise. ;):mrgreen: *does doctor evil laugh*

:shock:I thought this topic was on peace?

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
08-07-2009, 10:23 AM
I believe in peace with all my heart , I think it will happen someday

10-tailedfox
08-07-2009, 10:28 AM
with how many kids who got shot over the past months, peace will be never v.v

Shkin
08-07-2009, 08:36 PM
we go to war because we wanted peace...
peace is something that everybody wanted...only achievable when conflict and contradictions ceases...the when...i don't know...
as long as humans are selfish dominating beings...peace will not prevail...

ThunderSpirit
08-07-2009, 09:35 PM
As long as one person possesses something that another person wants, there will be wars. I cannot foresee a world where every single person will choose to live in peace. Those that choose peace would become easy prey for those that choose war. The only way to live in any peace is to be strong enough to defend yourself from attack.

Err
08-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Peace exists, but it's not something humans can achieve, ever.

Amai Shikome
08-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Unfortunately, I will have to agree with you on that one.

Err
08-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Yeah, it is unfortunate. [x]x<x>x'x

Dreamer72
08-12-2009, 02:10 PM
I hate whenever they start a war.
I just wish all the agruments and problems were gone.

I really agree rose. I mean cant they just talk over ther problems. and NOT get violent

Dreamer72
08-12-2009, 02:10 PM

Sadly, I agree to that

Dreamer72
08-12-2009, 02:13 PM
I believe in peace with all my heart , I think it will happen someday

U can believe that, but as many wars, killings, ect. goes on it will take millions of years to shink in peace needs to come or there may be terrible problems.
I believe in peace, but dont see it happing for a long long long time.

Sadly.
V.V
=(

black chidori
08-12-2009, 02:13 PM
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion we gain strangth through strangth we are victorious through victory are chains are broken

Azal
08-12-2009, 02:15 PM
why cant we all just get along

black chidori
08-12-2009, 03:12 PM
becuase its not humman nature

ベーゼル
08-29-2009, 02:15 AM

Because it's just impossible with many nation with leader, and too many different aspects of rules that every country wouldn't contribute on. Every Nation you go to there all different rules and it's totally a different world. Thing could be slightly different from where you came from.

Obito Kun
08-29-2009, 02:27 AM
The reason for war in my opinion, is selfish "pride" you may say to be the best country.

But then again. What do I know?

ベーゼル
08-29-2009, 02:32 AM
Ya it is selfish, it's just to gain more power for your nation and make all citizens in your country proud and honored.

Sabra Kusabana
08-29-2009, 02:59 AM
To live is to fight, to struggle, to survive, to compete. There is no such thing as peace. Even if you irradicated war on the large scale people would always be in some kind of combat. Arguements start without war.

You have to gain resources somehow to survive, but in taking those nessisary items for life you deprive and therefore compete with something else. Humans are not the only things waging war in life, we're just the ones that make it so grossly obvious and brutal. War is a fact of existance, it's pretty and cute to say you believe in peace, but peace will never exist when there are living creatures that must survive on limited resources. I'd love to see human born wars stop, but that would be too ideal to really hope for, because we are a flawed people. Still I would never take our flaws away for they are what make us human.

Peace is a beautiful Idea, but I can never believe in it as a reality.

ihazcetsup
08-29-2009, 01:14 PM
I have already posted my pov on this topic. I will sum up. War is inevitable. It is neither good nor bad. The reasons for a war may be either and the conduct of the war may be either. Both are judged on a relative sliding scale, so the judgement goes either way. People die in war; people also die in peace time.

However world peace would mean nothing but grass left a alive. For that reason I would say I prefer the existence of war to world peace. I wouldn't complain too much if humanity were wiped out, seeing as how that would include me, and being dead, I couldn't comlain, but a world with just grass would eventually die entirely as there would be nothing be nothing other than the grass itself to revitalize the soil. Eventually the grass would die from starvation, though it would take some time.

Nothing more peaceful than a graveyard after all...

ベーゼル
08-29-2009, 07:45 PM
I have already posted my pov on this topic. I will sum up. War is inevitable. It is neither good nor bad. The reasons for a war may be either and the conduct of the war may be either. Both are judged on a relative sliding scale, so the judgement goes either way. People die in war; people also die in peace time.

However world peace would mean nothing but grass left a alive. For that reason I would say I prefer the existence of war to world peace. I wouldn't complain too much if humanity were wiped out, seeing as how that would include me, and being dead, I couldn't comlain, but a world with just grass would eventually die entirely as there would be nothing be nothing other than the grass itself to revitalize the soil. Eventually the grass would die from starvation, though it would take some time.

Nothing more peaceful than a graveyard after all...
hmm interesting. Like the way you point out existence in war instead of world peace.