04-21-2009, 02:34 PM
itachi is dead nothing more to it

itachi173
04-21-2009, 02:36 PM
wat does that mean

Toma RNK
04-21-2009, 02:36 PM
WHY is this in make out paradise?!

Also, that happened in the manga, it isn't debatable.

zerosameri
04-21-2009, 02:38 PM
wat does that mean
sasuke killed itachi

itachi173
04-21-2009, 02:40 PM
i knew it thanks

Kisame
04-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Itachi wins easy. During their fight he was sick, nearly blind, and let Sasuke win. Even Madara stated Itachi could kill him whenever he wanted.

itachi173
04-21-2009, 04:37 PM
i am itachi hahahahah :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hahahahahahah join me kisame

Kisame
04-21-2009, 04:41 PM
i am itachi hahahahah :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hahahahahahah join me kisame

Lies! :evil:

You have the 173 in front of your name, so you can't be the real Itachi.

xion
04-22-2009, 03:53 PM
sauske itchai doesnt want to hurt his brother but sauske does meaning sauske would win and the cursemark is uber itachi dies from overuse of sharingan when fighting sauske

Miles Edgeworth
04-22-2009, 05:48 PM
If under serious uber powerful Itachi status fighting, then Itachi would stomp.

Heck, even with his disease he could've beaten Sasuke. He LET Sasuke kill him, however.
Plus, Itachi's mastered much more Mangekyo power than Sasuke, giving him a much higher advantage.

Itachi-Sama
04-23-2009, 02:36 PM
Never! :roll:

madara07
04-26-2009, 07:36 AM
If under serious uber powerful Itachi status fighting, then Itachi would stomp.

Heck, even with his disease he could've beaten Sasuke. He LET Sasuke kill him, however.
Plus, Itachi's mastered much more Mangekyo power than Sasuke, giving him a much higher advantage.
kisame and u r exactly right HE LET HIM WIN GET OVER IT SASUKE LOVERS HE COULDNT BEAT ITATCHI IN CURSE FORM 2

TheBlackChidori
04-26-2009, 07:50 AM
The fight with Orochimaru took a serious toll on Itachi, as someone stated he was basically half-dead before the fight even began.

Face it, Itachi was pretty much the strongest Shinobi alive. I'm sure that will be argued, but most people won't deny it. As strong as Sasuke is, he would be STOMPED by full-power, no-mercy Itachi.

Miles Edgeworth
04-26-2009, 02:56 PM
The fight with Orochimaru took a serious toll on Itachi, as someone stated he was basically half-dead before the fight even began.

Face it, Itachi was pretty much the strongest Shinobi alive. I'm sure that will be argued, but most people won't deny it. As strong as Sasuke is, he would be STOMPED by full-power, no-mercy Itachi.

Naruto, Jiraiya, and Pain say hi.

And the Sage of 6 Paths is already shaking his hand.

But yeah, Itachi would stomp Sasuke.

TheBlackChidori
04-26-2009, 03:02 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sage Mode Jiraiya yet(For some reason those chapters won't load up for me >.>), so I wouldn't know who to take there. Either way, Jiraiya was always more or less equal to Orochimaru, who's obviously below Itachi.

Pain....ehhhh, yeah you're probably right there. What with the Vision Vs. Vision, Pain would most likely have the advantage...

Miles Edgeworth
04-26-2009, 03:03 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sage Mode Jiraiya yet(For some reason those chapters won't load up for me >.>), so I wouldn't know who to take there. Either way, Jiraiya was always more or less equal to Orochimaru, who's obviously below Itachi.

Pain....ehhhh, yeah you're probably right there. What with the Vision Vs. Vision, Pain would most likely have the advantage...

Well I'ma let you know that Sage Mode places Jiraiya on a whole new level.

TheBlackChidori
04-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Not a high enough level though ;_;

Miles Edgeworth
04-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Not a high enough level though ;_;

Not high enough for Pain, who kills him, but still high enough to take out Itachi.

TheBlackChidori
04-26-2009, 04:22 PM
No joke, he seriously would be able to take out Itachi?

I'll take your word for it, but what's the basis of comparison? I thought Itachi could go toe to toe with Pain, who did what he did as you said. How exactly does it happen?

How does Pain manage to kill SM Jiraiya

And what move makes him stronger then the amaterasu and Mongekyo? I know he has a superior visual Jutsu, in certain ways, not all ways, but like I said, that's the part of the manga I didnt get to read.

Miles Edgeworth
04-26-2009, 04:32 PM
No joke, he seriously would be able to take out Itachi?

I'll take your word for it, but what's the basis of comparison? I thought Itachi could go toe to toe with Pain, who did what he did as you said. How exactly does it happen?

How does Pain manage to kill SM Jiraiya

And what move makes him stronger then the amaterasu and Mongekyo? I know he has a superior visual Jutsu, in certain ways, not all ways, but like I said, that's the part of the manga I didnt get to read.

For one thing, Pain's got versatility. He has his 6 bodies, so they could easily overpower Itachi.

If it's 1 v 1, it all depends on WHICH body Itachi faces. But if it's all 6, Itachi would have a hard time.

For example, Human Path could stand in one place, while Deva Path uses Shinra Tensei to force Itachi to Human Path. Human Path could then use Soul Suck, which would instantly kill Itachi.

Also, Naraka Path can use the King of Hell ability to not only capture Itachi, but also to heal the other bodies.

Plus, Preta Path can absorb ninjutsu.

TheBlackChidori
04-26-2009, 04:36 PM
The way that sounds, it seems like Pain would be absolutely invincible, with the exception of maybe Madara.

Of course they obviously prove that he's not invincible, but with a setup like that, I'm wondering how the hell he loses...

Miles Edgeworth
04-26-2009, 04:38 PM
The way that sounds, it seems like Pain would be absolutely invincible, with the exception of maybe Madara.

Of course they obviously prove that he's not invincible, but with a setup like that, I'm wondering how the hell he loses...

You've just gotta see how crazy Naruto gets in that fight xD

Naruto had to work hard to beat this guy. And then it's kinda sad how he actually beats him.....

madara07
05-01-2009, 11:04 AM
to settle this once and for all get over it sasuke fans ITATCHI LET SASUKE WIN HE WAS BLIND TIRED SICK AND WAS ATTACKED FIRST BUT HE STILL GAVE SASUKE A RLY HARD TIME

Naruto
05-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Itachi w/o his disease.

C4 Karura
07-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Itachi