PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Jutsu's make your own here!!!!

sauskeuchiha'stwin
08-05-2009, 10:31 AM
I have a few jutsus i make up when im bored, Here how you can make a jutsu.

First think of what you wan it 2 do.

Next Think of a name

Then Choose an Element (E.g. Lightning, fire, wind, water, earth)

Then make up hand signs.

Then Select a rank, (E.g.S rank, Only the creator can do this, A rank only a Anbu Black opps member can do this,B rank Only a Jonin or higher can do this,C rank A chunin or higher jutsu, D rank A Genin or higher Jutsu. Or E rank A Kekkei Gennki User can only do this.)

Choose A weakness ( IT HAS TO HAVE A WEAKNESS!!)

Choose effect. And then ur done.

My Made up Jutsus (Hint If it's a S rank Jutsu you can't copy it with out Sharninggan. E rank Can't copy without the respective Kekkei Gennki.)

My Jutsus:D:!::!::!:

Name:Lightning Bomb

Element:Lightning element

Hand signs: Tiger, snake,dog,monkey,horse,snake,hare.

Weakness:If opponent can dodge and grab users wrist, he can stop it.

EffectAfter hand signs grab wrist and large ball of energy Appears And a lightning bolt appears and Stabs through opponent, then A lightning exsplotion happenes. Killing opponent.
Hope this helps: ) Post yours here too.

MizukiUchiha11
08-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Ulitimate Rasangan - Rasadori !
Lightning and Wind style .....

Hand signs - Tiger, dog, snake ,and ram ....

Combind ransangan and chidori only I can use it though ...... because I made it up and havent taght it to anyone !

Weakness - Um ..... Water combined with fire extrem attacks ....
Ranked - S ranked

Effect - Causes Major damnge , and paralyzes the foe .....

jesse uzumaki
08-05-2009, 10:51 AM
my jutsu; judgment

hand seals:tiger,ox,bird,dog,tiger,rooster,and dragon

affect; protects and attacks: forbidden jutsu

no elemental chakra just pure chakra. like the rasengan.

Talon of Naruto
08-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Jutsu name : chackra gun

Hand sighns: tiger, dragon, monkey, ox, tiger.

Now you point your hand at the person in a gun shape and a chackra bullet shoots out.

B-Rank

Weakness: the farther it goes, the more chackra you need to use, and it only goes straight, but fast.

It's based of the spirit gun from the Yu-Yu-Hakasho anime

black chidori
08-09-2009, 11:08 PM
jutsu name: no mercy jutsu

hand sighns: snake tigger bird dragon snake tigger monkey ox

s-rank

use's pure chakra rage and hatered as a weapon of destruction.

weakness: use's large amounts of chakra and the takeing of lives is needed

not a jutsu for those with weak stomachs and those who may regret takeing a life

redpantens
08-28-2009, 07:52 AM
My jutsu:
Ishi Nari no jutsu
Rock Transform technique
Hand Seals:Ox Ox Ram Snake Dragon Ram Ram Dog
Note:This technique can be use only when is near rocks
Chakra use:62%
Rate:Missing-Nin
Fighting-style:Ninjutsu
Element:Earth
Weakness:Its very sensitive in the legs

This technique is really diffucult to be correct use because
with this technique you can tranform rocks into huge people, animals
whatever you want and stay in rock form.This technique is just like
summoning technique but with rocks and more diffucult to use

Toady
08-28-2009, 09:02 AM
MY jutsu is kueny shiku
hand signs: dragon Ox Ox Ram snake dog Dragon
element:fire and water
effect: Creatyes the to elments as a killing jutsu they phase into the enimies bodies and mess up their chakra molding for 5 minutes if they are in there longer it they becom paralyzed the elements take up 70 percent of chakra but when they returiun u get chakra back.

Hockey Otaku
08-28-2009, 09:04 AM
Ramen Jutsu: Produces the finest Ichiraku ramen
Uses almost all chakra
Naruto wants to use this jutsu all the time but he can't because he would have no chakra left and it's just torture for him

redpantens
08-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Another mine jutsu
Ryuu bukai no jutsu
Dragon Force technique
Hand Seals: Monkey Dog Dragon Dog Ram
Note:First must be used dragon element to use this
Chakra:90%
Rate:Jouning and up
Fighting-style:Ninjutsu
Element:Fire and Water
Weakness:You must use the dragon element to destroy this technique

You must do first the dragon elemnt and then do this.With this
the power of the dragon is getting 50% more up in damage to an enemy
and he use the fire and water to destroy the enemy.

Kon
08-31-2009, 12:40 PM
lightning style: dragon strike :lol:

Jinchiruuki
09-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Water- style Jutsu- Furious Tsunami

(resembles gaara's desert avalanche in power and devastation)

S rank

Weakness- user has to have hands remain on body of water at all times to perform and keep in affect. also makes uses vulnerable to other attack as well as ranged. once hands are free the jutsu dies.

Strong point- changes landscape to a small lake or ocean depending on how much chakra is used. Can also go along with its partner jutsu--- Reqiuem of the Ocean which compresses all the water onto one concentrated epicenter crushing a foe with all the waters force.

Requiem of the Ocean- Needs to come after Furious Tsunami

S rank

weakness- needs a large body of water to have the full devastating effect and is easily dispersed by earth styles.

strongpoint- immediately crushes opponent to death jus like gaara's desert funeral.

obviously u can use small amounts of water to do this to body parts but it takes a lot of chakra in the first place to control the amount of water you need and focus it

Jerikon Hurikan
12-06-2009, 03:31 AM
jutsu name: hiri-chan

hand signs: Monkey, Ox, Horse, Serpant, Dog, Ox

element: lightning

fighting style: ninjutsu

effects: creates a red lightning ball and it allows you to attack 3 times in a row befor going out.

reqirments: must have the hand signs and must have a sertant amount of speed and chakra equal to each other.

Down sides: it use so much chakra that it can burn yor hand, and its never been taught to anyone outside my blood line before.

jutsu name: kanu-gan

hand signs: ram

element: chakra

requirements: summon a lot of chakra to the eyes

efects: it apperes in the eyes and allows the user to see 5 minuts into the future so the user can see what there opponent will do

down sides: once used can't be used againd for 5 minuts and your eyes kinda hurt a bit after, only able to be used by those in the blood line

jutsu name: fire palm jutsu

hand signs: rat, hare, dog, tiger

element: fire

efects: creates an aura of fire around the users hands

requirements: must have enough chakra and enough to keep the fire from 1: burning your hands, 2 going every where

down sides: it may not work all the time so just be careful

jutsu name: fear minipulation jutsu

hand signs: dog, hores, monkey, snake

fighting style: genjutsu

element: chakra

efects: creates an illution of the thing that your opponent fears the most so while there worrying about that you can attack them.

requirements: must consontrate on keeping it there, must stair into there eyes

down falls: this is a dangerous jutsu because if it dossent work than you have the risk off creating an illusion off your worst fear or you could go mental

justu name: shadow morph jutsu

hand signs: boar, hare, bird, serpent

element: shadow

efects: you turn into a shadow allowing you to move threw shadows and be untouchable

requirements: you have to be either near or in a shadow to do this jutsu

down falls: this justu dosen't use that much chakra but must use chakra constantly to stay as a shadow

jutsu name: shadow dragon jutsu

hand signs: serpent, boar, ram, tiger, bird, monkey, ram repete 2 times

fightnig style: ninjutsu

element: shadow

efects: summons a dragon made out off shadows

requirements: must be in a shadow to perform this jutsu

down sides: it is a very powerfull yet dangerouse jutsu because the dragon is made out of shadows it can't be dammaged wich makes it harder to use depending on the size of the shadow

Onurikuu21
12-07-2009, 07:31 AM
Jutsus Name: Leaf Palm Seal
Hand Signs: Ram, dog, Ox
Fighting style: Ninjutsu
Element:Chakra
Rank: only i can use it because i was given the leaf insignia by the third hokage, and it will forever be there on my palms of my hands.
Effects:Seals away all jutsus of the opponent.
Weakness:Its a close range attack and is easily blocked

kay
12-07-2009, 08:14 AM
name: Kaze-Tsuppari {wind thruster}

element: wind

hand signs: Dragon.moneky.snake.pig.tiger
affect: createas a shot of high density wind that can cut and brush rock and metal {or human :mrgreen:}

weakness: high damage to user

UchihaHatakeIsabella
12-07-2009, 10:48 AM
name: Mei mei toku (literally elemental shield)

element: all elements

hand signs: dragon , snake tiger, ram, ox, monkey

weakness: depending what element shield is changed to @ the time each elements own weakness takes effect.

rank: E- created this jutsu in a story i started writing and the main character inheirts this from her mother who inherited this from her mother and so on.:)

UchihaHatakeIsabella
12-07-2009, 10:49 AM
oh almost forgot :

effect: if not mastered yet user will acquire a state of severe tiredness and has a posibility of passing out.

Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo
06-18-2010, 02:02 AM
I have quite a few jutsu, so I'll just post 3 of my best (one is a dojutsu).

1.Jutsu Name: Blood Dragon Palm

Element: Haze (Element discovered by my character)

Hand Signs:Sign specific to jutsu, Boar, Tiger, Hare, Dragon

Rank: S rank (Can be copied, but is of a Kekkei Genkai element)

Weakness: Can move freely to the user's will, but only stays animate for about 20 seconds, and can be dodged by a Jonin or higher easily.

Effect: User shoves hand forward, palm facing the opponent. Chakra stained with the user's own blood seeps through the users palm and forms a giant dragon. The user can move it freely to his/her will. Anything touching the dragon would be hurt via the immense chakra it's made of.

2.Jutsu Name: Twin Black Dragon Palm

Element: Lightning and Haze(see above)

Hand Signs: Sign specific to jutsu, Boar, Snake, Rat, Dragon

Weakness: Stays animate for about 25-40 seconds.

Effect: Ketsueki does the appropriate hand signs, then shoves both palms forward, with a black, electric dragon made of smoke shooting out of each hand. He can control them freely to his will.

3.Jutsu Name: Kekkanme

Element: N/A (Dojutsu)

Hand Signs: Being a dojutsu, Ketsueki can activate it a number of ways, through hand signs, or like a genjutsu with gestures.

Weakness: Fatigue after use based on chakra usage to initiate and consumption to sustain it.

Effect: The Kekkanme is a dojutsu (eye technique) that allows Ketsueki to copy the opponents jutsu, dojutsu, sometimes even Kekkei Genkai, for up to 4 weeks. Depending on how long it was sustained and how much chakra used to initiate it, the fatigue that follows could be a slight feeling of being tired or extreme exhaustion, physical injury, and/or shortening of user's life.

Wind Style Naruto
06-19-2010, 06:12 AM
I dont know the hand signs....but heres go.

Naruto's new jutsu:

Name: Kunai Chakra Blade

Handsign: none.

Element: Wind

Description: Like Sasuke and his Chidori Blade, Naruto pulls out a Kunai and amplifies it with his Wind Elemental Chakra. Psyche...if you seen a trailer for the 4th Shippuden movie you might see it.

Anyway here is Naruto's Real new Jutsus:
Jutsu #1
Name: Flying Chakra Kunai
Handsign: None
Type of jutsu: Ninjutsu
Release Style: Wind Style
Description: Using his Kunai Chakra Blade Naruto can swing it to throw kunai shaped wind chakra.
Justu#2
Name: Flying Chakra Sparrow
Type of jutsu: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Release Style: Wind Style
Description: Same as jutsu no 1 bu instead of flying kunais it throws a flying chakra shaped bird..you know the third opening Blue Bird...First its fox then toads now birds.

WindScar22
06-19-2010, 06:17 AM
Jutsu #1
Name: Ice Style: Blizzard no Jutsu
Handsign: ?
Weakness: Lava Style.
Release Style: Ice Style
Description: Using her Ice Chakra, Yuki (an OC of mine) can create an ice storm about the size and shape of Temari's wind tornadoes. It will pull the opponent around in the ice storm both freezing them and getting them pelted with ice and snow, leaving many cuts on their body when its done.

Jutsu #2:
Name: Vine Rasengan
Handsign: ?
Weakness: Fire Style
Release Style: Wind
Description: Using his Wind Chakra, Takouchi (another OC of mine) can create a clone and make a greenish Rasengan. When he starts to run for the ooponent with it, vines will pop out of the Rasengan to try and grab the opponent. Once it has grabbed them, it pulls them towards Takouchi for a hit that won't miss. However, a simple Substitution Jutsu can avoid the Vine Rasengan.

Wind Style Naruto
06-29-2010, 08:34 PM
I have a new jutsu.

Name: Rasengan Torrent
Element Style: Water
Initial Name: Water Style: Rasengan
User: Naruto Uzumaki
Description: Naruto uses a Water Style seal on his palm to combine water with his Rasengan. Naruto first uses Rasengan and by using a Water Style seal(from Yamato) uses Water Style: Ripping Torrent and combines it with his Rasengan to make Water Style: Rasengan Torrent.

Huy567
08-03-2010, 07:17 AM
Name:Chakra Kaiten Gokai (Chakra Storm Jutsu)

Element:Wind,Water

Hand Signs:Ox,Horse,Dragon,Horse,Monkey

Weakness:After doing the hand signs,the user freezes for a while to release chakra. If the opponent can stop the user from rotating within that freezing time,the jutsu is canceled.

Effect:After doing the hand signs the user releases large amounts of chakra from every point of the body.Then the user spins rapidly to create a chakra wave that can attack anyone within its 1 feet-1 mile range.

wimpy765
08-17-2010, 08:22 PM
Name: Hurricane Jutsu

hand signs: dog, serpant, tiger

weakness: after doing the jutsu, user has to catch his/her breath for five seconds. if dodged, then user is vunerable.

effect: after doing hand signs, user raises hands to mouth and blows. emmense winds come and the wind currents slice the opponent like knives.

Wind Style Naruto
08-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Jutsu #1

Name: Wind Style: Hurricaune Fang
User: Kiba Inuzuka
Description: While using Tunneling Fang the user apply their Wind Style chakra in their attack and it expands the size of the Tunneling Fang making it more blue than gray and adding more speed and velocity thus increasing its power and slicing force.

Jutsu #2

Name: Fire Style: Blazing Fang
User: Akamaru
Description: While using Tunneling Fang the user their Fire Style chakra in their attack and the Tunneling Fang catches on fire and the turn red and the size of the attac mildly increases with massive fire power and destructive blazing force unlike the Wind Style version this version doesnt cut the target nor shred it but burns or critically damage said target.

Jutsu #3

Name: Inuzuka Style: Double Fang Combo Attack
User: Kiba & Akamaru
Description: By combining Kiba's Hurricaune Fang and Akamaru's Blazin Fang while in mid usage the attacks combines while spinning in together and by expanding the size the fire due to the wind the 2 attacks are covered up by a large yellow swirling flame and its the same size of Wolf Fang Over Fang but on fire.

RealNinja
08-17-2010, 09:41 PM
Heavenly rasen shuriken. By combining all of Naruto energy including 9 tails and sagemode and molding it into a rasen shuriken it will become a justsu capable of wipping out areas the size three leaf villages.

thepeinmaker55
09-03-2010, 09:22 AM
Name= Lightning Fire blade.
Elements= Lightning and Fire.
Hand signs= Ox,Tiger,Snake,Hare,Ram.
User Rank= E, Kekkei Genkkei.
Weakness= Water and Wind Jutsu.
Effect. The Fire Lightning Blade is a jutsu the drains have of the opponents chakra in half and if executed with enough chakra could kill the opponent.`!:)

Belive it !
09-16-2010, 07:01 AM
name:unsexy no jutsu

just like sexy no jutsu but this time u make urself look so ugly ,the enemy can't move :D

katsu uchiha
09-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Nuclear Destruction Jutsu

Its a huge explosion that destroys anything within a 50 mile radius.

chodgkinso22
10-21-2010, 12:50 AM
(la muerte)death jutsu
hansigns ox rabbit tiger snake

element darkness

rank s

weakness light

effect drains 90% of chakra to it the enemy to kill them

yes i got the la muerte from chad off of bleach

chaos over load
hand signs boar tiger snake
RANK s
element darkness
weakness light

uchibaba
01-08-2011, 05:11 PM
`:shock:jutsu: reasenfroggy
`;)hand signs: put your hand out in front of you and say rasenfrog and while you run you say 'wada wada' repeatedly
`<3chakra: 24%
`:(power:50%
`:|deadly: 60%

`:Peffect: makes a huge ass frog in your palm made of purple chakra and it basicaly whips your ass :D and when you hit you say ribbit spam only cuz its cool and if you no this jutsu whip it out on your parents

jutsu: choji resengan

chakra: 20%

power: awesome!!!`:shock:

effect: naruto puts chojis human boulder in his hand

jutsu: bomb

chakra: a lot releasing gas and chakra at the same time your releasing gakra`:shock:

power: 42

dead: 64

effect: ass stink

Parak111
01-08-2011, 06:20 PM
@Uchibaba

Don't spam and be careful with the language. If you'd like to say something more, you can use the "edit" option on your post, instead of making a few posts. It's considered post farming, and you may be infracted if you continue.

Toma RNK
01-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Not the best way to react to a warning friend.

Seriously, regardless of age you should probably not talk about the parts of the body covered by underwear.

Just chill out, have fun, but don't get too crazy or talk about playing with anything inappropriate and you will be fine.

Thusfar you have been warned, not infracted or anything so just relax a bit.

Akarii
01-16-2011, 12:38 PM
I MADE A THREAD LIKE THIS BEFORE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`:shock:`:shock:`:shock: `:shock:`:shock:`:shock:`:shock:`:shock:`:shock:`: shock:`:shock:`@x)`@x)`@x)`@x):twisted::twisted::t wisted::twisted:`~(`~(:ugeek:`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#( `#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::e vil::evil::evil:

narutosagemode!
01-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Name= awesome Lightning heart attack
Elements= Lightning
Hand signs= Ox,Snake,Ram.
User Rank= unknown,
Weakness= strikes you're own heart
Effect. Lightning heart attack and you die after

Shikamaru Nara
01-17-2011, 09:10 AM
How many of these threads can possibly exist?

Rogue Airo
01-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Here's a list of jutsu i created and stats.
Ninja Art Wind Art Seal of Life
Jinsei no ninjutsu-fū ātoshīru(Trans Jap)
Rank Forbidden (S)
This sealing art seals an enemy using the wind and air around them.
Basic right wrong this jutsu is a one use only jutsu and can only be used by wind ninja. Chakra usage 80%. Can be used to prolong someones life by sealing them in it. How to stop it? Hmm fight someone who can't use it.`o.o"

Wind style Chakra Separation.
Rank A
This jutsu is used for spying and infiltration. The user literally disappears into thin air ( literally ) they become the wind they are everywhere the wind is. They can watch two places at the same time. This jutsu can allow one to make parts of themselves visible like only there eyes or arm. The user controls the wind and can use it for fighting and the enemy won't even notice. Advantages in fighting/ Can't be sensed or hit. Disadvantages in fighting/ Semi long term effect (lasts about 6 hours)/ Takes all your chakra to use it.
Special move. you can use yourself and the wind as a weapon!`!:)

itachi567
05-25-2011, 04:41 PM
this is my jutsu
name:need to go no jutsu
signs:dog,ram,snake (repeat)
effect:makes bathroom til you get out
weakness:using while moving and getting hit
what it does:when you do the hand signs you will make a portable bathroom appear but if you run into it, it will vanish
`:shock:

Ruzki Hyuga
05-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Make one where you literally clone yourself as the other character and use there move list

robert byomi
05-29-2011, 09:48 PM
jutsu: illusion style:falling mist jutsu

hand signs:monkey,dog,boar,horse,tiger

weakness: if enemy can see through the fog,then he/she may be able to win

justu: rachidorshuriken

elements: lightning and wind

hand signs:monkey,serpent,horse,tiger

weakness:if enemy can get grip of hand then he/she can stop it

Freshmen Academy Student
06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
There are a few of these create your own justu threads.

Jaysen
06-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Name: Lightning Wolf Strike

Element: Storm ( new element discovered by my charecter it is a mixture of lightning and wind .)

Hand Signs : Dog Dragon Monkey Tiger

Effect: After hand signs a storm cloud appears and a lightning wolf appears and attacks the opponent and bites the oppents nect and it is instant kill .

Weakness: Fire style justsu only by jonin and up until rank goes up.

uzumakijonin96
06-18-2011, 05:04 PM
my justu :DDDD

Name: Fire style:Three headed dragon

Element: Fire

Signs: Boar,tiger,ram,dragon,horse,serpent

weakness: uses up alot of chakra and the water sperpent can defeat this

Effect: makes a huge 3 headed dragon that can almost devastate everything in its path

Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo
06-22-2011, 08:05 PM
I have a few more! :D (I have a few on page 1 `;))

1. Name: Ninja Art: Touch of Death

Element: None

Hand Signs: Jutsu specific hand sign, and the user must disrupt one of the victim's senses

Weakness: It's a genjutsu, so a victim could possibly break out of it by disrupting the chakra flow of their own bodies.

Effect: The user disrupts one of the victim's senses (like any other genjutsu), and subsequently the victim is put into a state of stasis. Inside their mind, they are in a forest, varying on details (Night/Day, Animals/No animals, things like that). The user appears by the victim, and simply forces a finger, or sometimes hand into the victim's chest. There is no forcing, no blood gushing, nothing like that. The hand/finger simply goes into the victim's chest as if they were water. Slowly, the victim's body decomposes, until they are nothing but a corpse. In reality, the victim is put into a coma with their chakra lines severed.

2. Name: Ninja Art: Soul Unbinding Through Forceful Methods (Known as "Ninja Art: Soul Unbinding)

Hand Signs: Jutsu specific hand sign, and the user must disrupt one of the victim's senses

Weakness: See above weakness.

Effect: One of the victim's senses is disrupted. Immediately after, they are pulled into an identical reality to their own, making this jutsu potentially highly undetectable. However, in this fake reality, there are no people except the victim and the user. The victim would only notice something happened if they were in the presence of other people. The user usually plays mind games with the victim in this reality, having them think there are voices when there aren't or shadows moving, or something of that nature, before finally appearing by them, and gently pushing their hand into the victim's stomach. As in the above jutsu, there is no blood or forcing, simply the hand going into the stomach like water. The victim then pulls out the hand forcefully, (this is where it gets bloody) as the victims body is no longer like water. Blood splatters, the victim is left with a hole in their stomach, and the user has in their hand the victim's soul. In the true reality, the victim's soul is sealed into a scroll the user has, and the victim is put into a coma for an indeterminable amount of time.

madanarutofan
06-26-2011, 10:11 PM
name: saezuri

hand signs: tiger, horse, hare, dog

s rank

weakness: the apponent can easily step aside or jump away from the atack

Effect: Once completed the hand signs a large amount of lightning energy will appear around the users hand which produces a sound of many bird twiiters or chirping noises, hence the name. One the technique is completed the user charges forward and thurst the saezuri into the apponent. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

Origami Ninja
06-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Jutsu Name: Essence Origami

Nature: None

Hand Signs: Bird, Ox, Serpent, Monkey, Serpent, Dragon, Rat, Monkey, Serpent, Hare, Tiger, Horse, Tiger, Serpent, (Right fist facing up on top of left fist facing down, meant to represent origami in progress), (Right flat hand facing up over left flat hand facing down, meant to represent finished origami).

Effect: Can only be used if the user knows Dance of the Shikigami.
The user creates a gigantic, origami version of an animal of choice (mythical creatures are more difficult than animals such as cats, hybrids are almost impossible). Then the user can do two things.

Tame the Beast. The user can control his/her creation. This can be done for both defense and offense.
Soul Switch. The user can switch souls with his/her creation. The origami stays dormant inside the users body. Knowing the Dance of Shikigami is necessary because of this. If this is done, the users body scatters until it is notified that it is needed. Also used for defense and offense.

When the target is attacked by this jutsu, the target is cut severely by the paper. Paper cuts are no longer just a small thing. The massive amounts of paper used for this jutsu could cause the target to bleed to death.
This jutsu could just be used for travel though.

Weakness: The Blaze and Scorching Heat Natures completely destroy this jutsu.
The Explosion Nature can be used to stall, as it would only scatter the origami for about 5 seconds. The Lava Nature does quite some damage, about 35% as much damage as the Blaze and Scorching Heat Natures. The Fire Nature does 40% of the damage the Lava Nature does.

fewger
07-19-2011, 11:11 AM
this is more of a Kekkei Genkai rather than Jutsu but it's not Dojutsu!

Name: Urikai Clan Needle Style
Class: S-Class
Effect: the entire user's body uses chakra to create needles so small that are almost invisible with poison on the tips come out of their body. Meaning if someone used Taijutsu to attack they would be poisoned and slightly scratched. The poison is strong enough to kill someone who doesn't take an antidote within twenty minutes of being exsposed to the poison. However if numerous amounts of poison enter's the body the time limite will decrease.
Addition's; This is a jutsu that goes with it:

Name: Needle Barrage
Hand Signs: Dog, Ram, Tiger, Snake, Dragon
Effect: All the needle's are released at rapid speed however due to the speed the poison falls off making them normal needles. However as well with the speed the damage is incredible.
Weakness: ok i know what your thinkin "how can all this be stopped?" it's quiet simple really. to stop the Kekkei Genkai it self is to not use Taijutsu rather ranged weapons or ranged Ninjutsu. And to stop the Needle Barrage all you do is hide behind something solid enough to stop them. But it has to be solid like a rock otherwise it could go right through and hit you.

fewger
07-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Here's another justu made by me! :D another needle jutsu because i find that needles are the most painful thing that could ever pierce the human body!

Name: Dancing Needle
Class: A-Class
Element: Ninja Art
Hand Signs: Ram, Tiger, Snake, Monkey
Effect: You throw 2 needles from each hand at the opponent. when he dodge's them he'll be surprised to find they're being controled. by placing chakra into the needles you are able to control them at will.
Weakness: While this jutsu is in effect you are unable to use your arms for Taijutsu putting you at a closed range disadvantage.

I think i'll make a second one as well.
Name: Hari no iryūjon (Needle Illusion)
Class: A-Class
Hand Signs: Dragon, Tiger, Snake
Effect: This is a Genjutsu that messes with the opponent's mind. practicaly meaning your not physicaly hurting him, but mentally hurting him. however the opponent does feel pain it's not real pain that's damaging his body (except maybe his brain) it's where the victim is sub-consicously teleported to a field. then he suddenly becomes surrounded by needles. they start to stab the victim. in real life though all that's happening is the victim is having some-what of a nightmare. once the victim awakens he will probably be horrified and trembling with fear which makes him 95% weaker.
Weakness: Pretty much the only way to stop it is by having a partner. because the while the user is using this jutsu he to is sub-consicously in a dreamworld. Meaning he's and open target for any type of attack.

Lord Jiraiya
07-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Name: Flying Thunder God Wave
Element Style: Non
User: Minato
Handsigns: Non
Description: Minato slaps the ground, sending countless Flying thunder God seals in all directions. He than teleports killing everybody.

fewger
07-19-2011, 04:01 PM
These Jutsu's are one's i made for a character i created.

Name: 1st Seal Release: Speed
Class: Class Unknown
Type: Ninjutsu
Hand Signs: Not needed
Effect: When activated uses 50% of the chakra the user have's left. then ultimately triples the user's speed.
Weakness: Pretty much this jutsu only lasts for like 2 minutes so just survive until then.

Name: 2nd Seal Release: Strength
Class: Unknown
Effect: This jutsu can only be activated after the first Seals been Released. using another half of your remaining chakra this jutsu triples the user's basic strength.
Weakness: This jutsu also only lasts for a short time. not to mention the user's probably used a lot of chakra by now.

Name: 3rd Seal Release: Power
Class: Unknown
Effect: This jutsu can only be activated after the second Seals been Released. using yet another half of the user's remaining chakra. this jutsu triples your power of Jutsu's. Including not having to use any chakra for the use of a jutsu. other than the two last jutsu's.
Weakness: this jutsu lasts a little longer than the other two however after using all three of these jutsu's the most amount chakra the user could have left would be about 10% making the user very weak once it ends.

fewger
07-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Since i'm bored i've been posting a lot of jutsu's. so that might explain why i've posted all those jutsu's including this one right here.

Name: Origan
Class: S-Rank
Element: Kekkei Genkai
Type: Dojutsu
Hand Signs: Jutsu is Always Active
Effect: This jutsu allows the user to enter the victims mind. allowing the user to see memories giving them an advantage. like by seeing what the victim fears most. or even figuring out what jutsu's they use, how they work, and how to stop them. Also while fighting in hand to hand combat allows the user to quickly caculate the victims next move. making the user always 1 step ahead of the victim at all times.
Weakness: well for this jutsu to work the user has to be able to see the victim. so if you stay out of sight then the jutsu would have no effect.

Lord Jiraiya
07-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Name: Phoenix Mode
Class: Forbidden
Element: Non
Type: S
Handsigns: Bird, Dragon, Bird
Effect: This Jutsu absorbs the solar rays of the sun to increase the power of the user to unlimited levels. The user gets stronger the longer the jutsu is actived.

fewger
07-19-2011, 04:27 PM
yaya another jutsu so soon well like i said before i'm bored.

Name: Body Terraform
Class: B-Rank
Chakra Use: 55%
Element: Water or Earth
Hand Signs: Monkey, Dog, Ram, snake, Tiger
Effect: Once hand signs are finished the user covers his/her body in chakra then immediatly touchs some kind of material. that material quickly molds itself onto the chakra covering. making this both and offecesive and defencesive type of jutsu. also once the material is broken through the user takes no damage due to the chakra covering them.
Weakness: well for one if the user has no strong materials then theres a problem. and if the material is to heavy like metal then their speed really drops.

fewger
07-20-2011, 08:03 AM
Name: Ultimate Needle Detonation
Class: S-Ranked
Hand Signs: Boar, Dog, Monkey, Snake, Tiger
Chakra Use: 75%
Effect: The user first throws a single needle at the opponent then does the hand signs. once the hand signs are done the needle will explode into 1000 needles. making this jutsu almost impossible to dodge. there is only a 20% chance the victim will live if hit dead on.
Weakness: well since dodging wouldn't be an option. then either a defence jutsu or a weapon (most likely kunai) and a lot of speed will be able to stop it some how.

Name: Final Strike, Soul Pierce
Class: Forbidden
Hand Signs: Not Required
Chakra Use: 99%
Effect: The user infuses a single needle with a massive amount of chakra. then throws it lightly at the victim. however even thrown lightly, moves so fast is invisible till it reaches the victim. in which the needle contains it self inside the victim. once this is done, the the needle pierces the victims soul. if strong enough the victim might survive but will be fataly injured. their use of chakra will be disrupted, and their fighting style will become sloppy, making them an open target. also since so weak will have barely any energy left to even escape. this jutsu however might also be fatal to user.
Weakness: This jutsu has almost no weakness's. only slight flaws. for one using up so much chakra would mean possibly the user can't use another jutsu. also if the speed of the needle is some how matched, and the jutsu misses, a lot of chakra is wasted.

both these jutsu's are very powerful and yet so simple.

USSJ
07-21-2011, 08:22 AM
Ninja Art: Enemy Summoning Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Once you touch your enemy, you copy their DNA and produce an avatar clone just as strong as the original to do battle for you. but it lacks their blood line limits or intelligence so they will find a way to get past it.

ShadowDragon
07-21-2011, 12:53 PM
name: Flaming Dragon Vortex

chakra type: Fire

jutsu type: Ninjutsu

seals: Dragon,Tiger,Ram,Rat,Dragon

what it does: Opens a portal out which come 3 dragons that spin rapidly around the enemy shooting fire at said enemy

weakness: extreamly heavy chakra consumption

Phariah824
07-22-2011, 05:58 PM
name: shockwave fist
type: ninjutsu
handsign: bird, tiger
weakness: cannot use other handsigns while it is in effect. must be canceled first.
effect: increases attack speed by 20%. surrounds hands with concentrated swirling wind creating greater impact on hits. lasts until dispelled

name: gale blades
handsign: dragon, snake
weakness: short ranged attack
effect: large blades with a maximum of 20 yards. maximum of 4 can be created with one attack. 2 possible effects- 1 is they can be edged that can cut through almost anything. 2 is a blunt concussive blast on impact creating a 10 foot area blast.

name: hurricane multi strike
handsign: none
weakness: summonning scroll needed
effect: a swirling wind created around the caster. it acts as a defense and offense. defensively deflects incoming physical attack for a short 15 seconds. offensively it releases stored weapons in the scroll ( small thrown weapons such as kunai, shuriken and darts). they fly out in a 360 circle. they gain greater penetration from the hurricane force winds.

name: hurricane shield
handsign: dragon, ox, bird
weakness: cannot move or attack, also cannot be used again for 8 minutes
effect: creates a full 360 degree sphere of hurricane force winds out to 10 feet from the caster. deflects almost all forms of attacks. lasts for 1 minute.

lightning variations.
as above with these changes
element: wind + lightning
handsign: added into the handsign combos are snake, tiger
effect: electrical discharge added into the attack. hurricane shield gains directed lightning strikes emitted from the shield.

names:stormfist, thunderblades, lightning hurricane multi strike, tempest shield

deathbyassasanation
07-29-2011, 07:14 PM
'!:) twin whales jutsu
type: taijutsu
element: water
effects: Summons 2 whales that paralyze the user for 3 min.
weakness: must be around at least 1 drop of salt water

requires: 50% of any type of chakara
hand seals: tiger, dragon, monkey, snake, tiger

Tsubaki Steve,
07-30-2011, 07:07 AM
Name: Fire Release Blazing Flash Fire
Type: Nin-Taijutsu
Effects: Much like the Kyuubi Cloak it covers the user in chakra but is instead made of fire and the user retains control over their emotions and power
Like Lightning Release Armour it increases the users strength and speed dramaticaly and is a safe equivalent to opening the Fifth Gate or above
Hand seals: Monkey, Tiger
Weakness: While relatively simple to perfom the Tiger seal must be maintained for at least a minute until the users body is coated in fire or they will risk injury. Water techniques are effective against the technique but rarely put it out
Requires: A large amount of chakra it doesn't consume alot but burns through it at a constant rate giving the user only minutes to defeat the opponent

Sabaku.Soso
07-30-2011, 09:38 AM
Mine:
Name: chemicals release
Element: Water, Earth and Wind
Hand seal: snake, dragon, clap hands
Weakness: the users must be extremely quick in deciding which chemicals to realease and calculating the ratio of each element used.
Effect: mostly depends on the type of chemicals. The liquid chemicals (mostly acid) will be transform into rains, falling directly on the objects and burn them to die or even dissolve the bodies. Gas will be brought by the wind, this will take a bit longer to finish an opponent.
Requires: 55% chakra

Rorek
07-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Name: Soul Palm Jutsu

Element Release: None

Hand Seals: Horse, Serpent, Tiger, Dog, Hare

Weakness: Cannot go through anything other than then person and anything he/she is holding. A wall, for example, could stop it. Can only be used twice a day, no matter how much chakra the user has.

Effect: The user's palm starts glowing. After hitting the enemy, the user's hand goes straight through the enemy as if he/she wasn't there. Takes away a third of their chakra.

[Shikamaru]
07-30-2011, 06:48 PM
Name: Quicksand Dome

Elemental Release: Earth

Handseals: Horse, hare

Weakness: Requires distance and leveled mud/dirt ground.

Effect: Systematically transforms the soil into quicksand, sucking the opponents feat under while a stone wall in the shape of dome grows around the perimeter of the quicksand and attaches to itself, trapping the opponent in a dome-shaped stone wall as they descend under. Used generally as a non-lethal capturing technique mainly by hunter nin, as they are ordered to behead and burn the remains.

Some S-rank Ninja are able to drop the stone dome onto the opponent from above, crushing their body.

The Second Pornkage
07-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Name: Sand P*nis

Element:...? Sand I would suppose, though not really an element

User: P.k. (signature move), Gaara could if he wanted to

Hand signs: raise both arms above head.

Weakness: not very fast, can't change direction easily, so easy to dodge if the opponent is quick enough

Description: really? It's a giant *****. made of sand. An excellent attack to penetrate the enemy's defenses. In Sh*tuden (my comic series), it was invented by the White Flash and can only be used by him and his student, the Second Pornkage. Good for breaking defense but not great power... It will definitely confuse opponents/scare them out of their wits.

Kyūbi no Yōko
08-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Name : Death
Element : Well, I don't know, Dark Release or something, I don't know.
User : Very powerful, skilled shinobi, someone in the level of Madara or the first Hokage, or maybe in the level of Rikudō Sennin(Sage of Six Paths).

Hand Signs : No hand seals, just look at the enemy and say DEATH :)

Weakness: Takes too much time to do it, and then takes time to recover after using, so in the battlefield is a bit hard to be used cause they enemy wouldn't wait too much, but if you can freeze them or do something genjutsu stuff, then it's easy maybe, but requires hell of CHAKRA, soo if the user is as skilled as Rikudō Sennin(which is impossible) then it's easy, it's direct death.

~and also, the jutsu has hard impact on the user, it might almost kill him...

Tsubaki Steve,
08-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Name: Body Transfer

Element: Any, depends on the type of clone

Effect: Allows the user to transfer their body in to a clone at will for use when it is obvious to the opponent who the real one is when they intend to kill the user can swap their real body with a clone and be safe from further detection
Can also be used as a means of travel
Hand Seals: None requires only the power of thought
Uses: 1% continual use consumes extra at a rate of x1.5 per use per day

Weaknesses: Unless the user is using Shadow Clones the technique can easily be tracked by a user of Byakugan, Sharingan or Rinnegan

Darknight
08-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Name: Shadow stealth Jutsu

Element: Shadow

Effect: Turns the user into a shadow flat against ground, walls, trees, celings, etc. and user can move around. Effective for spy ops. and assassinations as the user can un-shadow parts of their body

Weaknesses: Very bright lights release the jutsu.

Rogue777
08-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Jutsu name: Armagedon

Chakra element/s: Earth and Fire

Hand signs: Ram,Ox,Boar,Horse,Dragon

Weakness: If the opponent hides deep in the ground using Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique or if it has intangebility.

Effect: After the hand seals are done, from the sky will apppear a great stone with it's core made of fire and with the diameter as big as the chakra amount used to do the jutsu when it will hit the ground it will make a huge shock wave caused by the contact with the ground and by the explosion the it will happend after it's make the contact with the ground.

...Great idea I'll remind it. :D

SandJutsu
08-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Title: Sand Clones

Element: Sand

Weakness: It takes 6.7 seconds to create a solid clone and it takes a chunk of chakra out of you and if your opponent uses a water jutsu on them you will have to usea mud reinforcement jutsu or else you'll have some disfigured clones

Hand sings: Ox Dragon Monkey horse Dog

SandJutsu
08-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Title Sand Clone enhancement Transfer

Element: Sand and Shadow

Hand seals: Ox Dragon Monkey Bird Rat

Effect: After the hand seals are done your clones will start to glow then your shadow will stretch to all of and they'l disappear in your shadow (you can also use this on comrades and ally's) and come back 10 seconds later 5x stronger and behind your enemy

Note: if used on an enemy you can cancel the jutsu while there in the shadow and leave him/her in there for all eternity

Weakness: if jutsu is canceled while in progress the clones/comrades will be stuck there until the reaper jutsu is used and if there person is harmed while jutsu is cast the jutsu will cancel and the clones/comrades will die (highly recommended to be only used when in a group of 3-5 ONLY!!!! and it takes almost all of your chakra

THE SAVIOR
08-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Eien No Jijoku
tipe:genjutsu.
english name:ETERNAL HELL.
allows sasuke to combine amaterasu and tsukiyomi in an eternal genjutsu where the enemy will burn with the black flames forever until it dies.
no handseals.
class: S.

rados
08-30-2011, 02:44 AM
Name:Frog transformation technique
User:Naruto Uzumaki
Hand signs:Rat, Tiger, Dragon, Snake, Horse
Type: Defense, Supplementary

Description:When you transform into a frog are very small and your opponent can not see you.

Tetraflame122
09-05-2011, 10:33 AM
JUTSU NO.1
Name: Cyclone Shuriken
Chakra type: Wind
Jutsu type: Ninjutsu
Hand Signs:You throw a "Demon Wind Shuriken" and then use that single handed hand sign that "Deidara" uses to activate his clay.

Wind will start gathering around the "Demon Wind Shuriken" and forms a devastating cyclone surrounding the weapon.

Weakness: This attack disipates after only about 10 seconds, is easily blocked by earth style jutsu and is only good in one-on-one fights.
Strength: Very powerful and destructive, it follows your opponent and if anyone gets sucked in lets just say this jutsu acts like a blender.`:shock:
Chakra consumed: 5%

JUTSU NO.2
Name: Air Shrapnel
Chakra Type: Wind
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Hand Signs: Serpent, Tiger, Horse, Bird

Wind will collect into very sharp peices of well... wind and then fire off towards your opponent once the sharp wind makes contact with anything the sharp wind will penetrate the skin very deeply, damaging not only the body but the chakra network too, then the sharp wind will just disipate.

Weakness: Uses up a lot of your chakra and is easily dodged because this jutsu only shoots forward.
Strength: Extremely powerful and if it makes contact it will literally make so your opponent can no longer control chakra.
Chakra Consumed: 20%

JUTSU NO.3
Name: Whirlwind Shield
Chakra Type: Wind
Hand Sign: Tiger

Creates a high velocity spinning sphere of air used as a defensive and an entrapment jutsu.

Weakness: Almost any earth style jutsu can break this jutsu and lightning style jutsu can just pass right through it.
Strength: Fire style jutsu normally overcomes wind style right not this jutsu, if you throw a fire style at it, first the wind will make it more powerful and secondly it will spray the fire outwards in all directions. Plus you can expand the shere so it destroys everythng in it's path.
Chakra Consumed: 10%

White Zetsu
09-05-2011, 11:01 AM
name: Explosive Diarhea
element: doesnt have one its yin and yang chakra

handsigns:turn around, pull down pants, make fists.

description: its self explanatory, but ill explain anywayit can only be preformned by taking a "special" pill and then you spray large amounts of diarhea at the person.meant to stun and disorient with minor damage with exception causes large amounts of burning pain if it was enchilada night the day before. causes the user pain as well as the target. for added affect, eat mexican or spicy food before preforming this jutsu. use at your own risk*!!!! *side affects include but are not limited to : inflamed anus, rashi in anal fissure, loss of smell, fatigue, discomforting sensation in bowels. do not preform this jutsu if you have: hypertension(high blood pressure),nursing pregnant, or may become pregnant. use of this jutsu may cause suicidal thoughts in children and young adults. see medical specialist after preforming this jutsu and ask your medical- nin if this jutsu is right for you

Warsaw504
09-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Name: Copy Cat
Element:Dark

handsigns: Dragon

Effects: allow user to copy there enemy's attack even if its a bloodline limit technique

Weakness: Uses enormous amounts of chakra Only allows use of the enemies doujutsu for about 3 to for minutes

soloninja
09-06-2011, 08:36 PM
nightmare shield

Lightning and fire

Hand signs: snake,rabbit,dog,horse

Weakness: summon,hound dogs,forbidden jutsu's

Effect after the hand signs a shield made of Lightning and fire that will protect you from all elements.`!:)

Sajuuk
09-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Jutsu Name: Reverse Chakra Paralysis (only certain people can use it, making it a Kekkei Genkai)

Hand signs: Snake (Serpent) -> Tiger -> Horse -> Dragon -> Tiger -> Rat -> Dog -> Dragon -> Snake (Serpent) -> Tiger -> Dragon

Effect: The opponent is completely paralysed for a maximum of 2 days. If the user is a Jinchuriki of the Eight Tailed Giant Octopus and the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, their chakra can increase the potency of the paralysis to at least 1 week. Can be used in conjunction with Wind Style: Multiple Wind Shuriken (hand signs for that are Snake -> Dragon -> Tiger -> Dog) for a bigger surprise.

Weakness: After using the jutsu, it does not work for at least a minute. Does not work against other Jinchuriki.

Requirements: While performing the hand signs, eyes must be closed. After performing final Dragon hand sign, wait two seconds and open eyes. Target will be paralysed.

TheJutsuKing
09-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Jutsu Name: Pyro Rasengan
Hand Signs: Ox -> Horse -> Serpent -> Tiger

Effect: This is similar to the Wind release Rasengan however the chakra is MUCH more condensed and the chakra gathered has the ability to eat into an opponents chakra network and to debilitate their organs thus killing them in a quick amount of time. It also has the ability to be thrown from the hand and due to the pressure of the chakra fly at speeds of 100mph and upwards thus being very accurate.

Weakness: Must use hand signs to focus the chakra rather than just gathering it in your hand, can be broken by most A+ rank Water element Jutsus however must be a direct hit on the chakra.

Requirements: Needs perfect chakra control, and also perfect element release control, the user must also have high levels of chakra to repeatedly use this Jutsu. The user also needs to obviously have Fire element Chakra this CANNOT be trained the affinity MUST be pre-set at birth.

TheReaper
09-13-2011, 03:13 AM
Hand signs: snake, tiger, ox, boar, horse, dog and dragon

Element: all five

Name: dragons of the five element

Effect: User must concentrate charka to their hand releasing it on the dragon seal creating five dragon of fire,water,lightning,wind and earth

Weakness: breaking concentration will cancel jutsu thus wasting chakra(this can be done with high power jutsu)

TheReaper
09-13-2011, 03:43 AM
Summoning+ fang over fang

Element:pure chakra

Hand signs: ox, boar, dragon and dog

First summon a giant dog/wolf/fox then use fang over fang creating a huge form

Weakness: stopping summoning or some how kill dog(extremly hard)`@x)

TheJutsuKing
09-13-2011, 05:06 AM
Jutsu name: Pyro Rebellion
Hand signs: Ox -> Horse -> Serpent -> Tiger -> Dog -> Ram -> Horse -> Tiger

Effect: Starts the same as the Pyro Rasengan however this Jutsu is designed to be thrown as it has the strange capability to home in on any chakra network you pick and when it manages to hit directly it "invades" the body and incinerates the targets chakra network thus killing them within a few seconds.

Weakness:Can be broken by S rank water Jutsus however must be a direct hit on the chakra, needs focus to keep the homing ability intact.

Requirements: needs high levels of chakra to even perform a few times, must have a birth set fire affinity (CANNOT be trained), also needs perfect chakra control, element control and perfect focus.

Ichirou_Okami
09-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Jutsu Name: Kaiton Hichidorigan
Hand Signs: Snake, Dragon, Horse, Ram, Bird, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Boar, Tiger
Element: Lightning, Fire

Effect: This jutsu can only be used with black chakra (kekkei tota). The user needs 10 shadow clones to keep the chakra from exploding and creating a tiny black hole. It looks like a pink Oodama Rasengan. This jutsu cuts into the target's chest like Rasengan, shocks their heart(s) into death, then burns the body from the inside out into nonexistence. This jutsu can be thrown, but the power decreases immensely.

Weakness: Has to hit the chest to stop heart(s) and burn the whole body, dies out after 15 seconds due to the amount of chakra consumed.

Requiremants: Black chakra, 10 shadow clones, perfect chakra control, ability to use Chidori, Rasengan, and the ability to blow Hoenka (flame thrower) into Rasengan (The flame is in the sphere, not covering it!).

UchihaXSasuke
09-25-2011, 08:04 AM
jutsu name:Senna Tensei
hand sings:tiger,horse,bird,dragon,Clap Hands
element:none
class:suplementary,kekei genkai

effect:it is kind of a genjutsu,but a real one.
the gravity changes under the victim
it becomes giant squashing him
the victim feels lighter,he doesn't knows that he is going to die but he is being very heavy
the gravity is increasing until it is simply destroyed
the victim and anything close by
weakness:if the opponent can use gravity they can create a hole into the jutsu and escape,that if they realize that the jutsu is killing him
requirements:9/10 from the users chakra
the oponent needs to be still for at least one second
perfect chakra controll
3 nature afinities
earth wind water

THE SAVIOR
10-02-2011, 06:12 PM
jigoku (means hell in japanese)
element style : hell style.
s rank.
the moon and the sun hide turning the battlefield into a complete darkness.

ChenUchiha
10-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Name: 4 Boulders Jutsu
Element: Earth
Hand Signs: Boar, Tiger, Bird, Horse, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Tiger, Pound Ground.
Effect: Summons Four enormous rocks, knocking opponent down, The 4 rocks spin, damaging further, and finally, from the air, the four boulders are cast down upon opponent.
Weakness: Swift Movement.

snakeboy
10-19-2011, 10:25 AM
Name - Chidori-gan

Element - Lightning release / pure chakra

Hand Signs - Ox → Rabbit → Monkey

Rank - A rank

Class - offensive

Weakness - Can't work without sharingan or spactacular individuals
Takes longer to produce than the rasengan and chidori

I liked the name :)

Hando Craap
10-23-2011, 09:49 AM
Hand Seals ~ bird,boar,rat,serpent,boar
Craap Style:Seven Pillar Seal no Jutsu
Seals the opponet(s) in 7 pillars of ,well you get the Idea

Hand Seals ~ snake,boar,yang water,ox,snake
Craap Style:Craap Flows Down Hill no Jutsu
A combination of Earth and Water style's
NOTE~adding (1)Tiger seal @ start and finish will add a Fire Style to this and make it become...
Raging Flaming Pile Of Craap no Jutsu

More to follow when I develope them

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu
10-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Name: ~Tenroū Tensei~
Effect: Same Blast As Sinra Tensei with the difference that when Passing through to you,is taking your soul.
Positive: Can Be blocked By Rinnengan User,or Kamui
Need: Awaken Rinnengan

Hibiki Oto
11-04-2011, 10:08 PM
i have a few along similar lines so bear with me

1) melody of courage

type: musical manipulation (genjutsu)

weakness: requires a musical instrument and memorization of the melody. User must also pour chakra into the instrument

seals: none, but requires playing correct notes.

effect: inspires courage in the target

2) melody of excrutiating pain

type: musical manipulation (genjutsu)

weakness: see melody of courage

seals: none, but must play correct melody

effect: the melody is extremely shrill, causing the targets ears to bleed, and also causes an incapacitating headache.

3)shreiking sprint

type: wind ninjutsu

weakness: inertia.

seals: ox:arrow:tiger:arrow:snake

effect: user runs at the speed of sound, causing a high pitched sound

Chakera Gate
11-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Name: Chakra Gate Sarcophagus
Hand Sign: Dragon,Bird,Hare, and Tiger
Weakness: While the user has you in the sarcophagus,if the user is hit the sarcophagus will disappear.
Effect: The Chakra Gate Sarcophagus is a jutsu that takes a lot of chakra the person that is in the sarcophagus is sealed in with minimum escape. It cut of the air in the sarcophagus so the opposing shinobi is sufficated to death.

Second
Name:Chakra Gate Spear of the Tailed Beast
Element:Wind
Hand Sign:Bird,Ox,Dragon, and Tiger
Weakness:The tailed beast may not respond to you.
Effect:The user calls for the power of all the tailed beasts, which gives him a large amount of chakra which forms a spear,This is the most powerful or the chakra gates because with one hit will destroy anyone.

Third
Name: Chakra Gate Five Summoning Seal
Hand Sign: Dragon,Ox,Serpent,Ram, and Tiger
Weakness:Burns out all users chakra and may knock you out afterwords.
Effect: The user summons a chakra made Dragon,Ox,Serpent,Ram, and Tiger they are extremely powerful and are not easy to defeat.

P.S These are my three favorite they are not all though.

Creator: Soltist Namikaze brother of Minato Namikaze.(Yondaime or Yellow Flash)forth hokage

Chakera Gate
11-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Name:Rasengan Shuriken Apocalypse
Hand Sign: Tiger,Serpent, dragon
Weakness: A lot of chakra
Effect: You make a multi shadow clone jutsu and make them do duel rasengun shuriken. `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:) `!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`! :)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)`!:)

Maruko
11-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Just read my sig below.
Katon:Kasaikiri,or just Kasaikiri (fire blade) like chidori only made of fire xD

Eien no Mangekyo
12-03-2011, 07:29 PM
First Jutsu

Name: Fire Style - Twirling Fire Spear (火の後背:トワ火槍)
Hand Seals: Horse - Tiger - Snake - Dog - Tiger
Weakness: Requires a good handle on chakra control, concentration as well as the weakness towards water.
Effect: Using Fire manipulation, you form a spear of fire in your hands that's about four feet long. Using your normal chakra, you create a coat around the spear to keep it from dispersing. The next is obvious, you throw it at the enemies. Because of the lightness of the spear, it will be much faster and it will go through some objects such as trees and thin stone walls. Using the Ram seal, you can choose for it to explode when you wish.

Second Jutsu

Name: Earth Style: Armour of Rock (アースを様式:岩を鎧)
Hand Seals: Snake - Dog - Dragon - Boar - Ox - Dog - Hare - Bird - Ram
Weakness: Requires a bit of time to complete the jutsu. Requires a strong affinity in earth as well as strong chakra control. The chakra depletion of the jutsu is quite high. As well as the weakness towards lightning. The added weight of the rocks reduce speed and reaction time.
Effect: You place chakra into the ground below. You then use the chakra to 'lift' the rock into a coat of armour while keeping your eyes and mouth exposed. The armour protects the user from weak elemental jutsus as well as ninja tools and swords. The more chakra put into the jutsu, the stronger the rock.

Third Jutsu

Name: Soul Command (魂のコマンド)
Hand Seals: Half Ram
Weaknesses: Requires the use of the Mangekyo Sharingan. It greatly deteriorates the users vision unless the user has the Eternal Mangekyo. It can only be used once every decade. The chakra depletion is also very high depending on what you use it on. It also requires eye contact.
Effect: This jutsu when activated, uses an effect similar to Kotoamatsukami, except that the user can control the victim how he pleases for the entire day. When the jutsu wears off, the victim will not remember anything for that day.

Alright, this is what I have for now, going to be making more :)

Orneth
01-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Name: Leaf Village Jutsu (Name varies with village ex:Sand Village Jutsu)
Type: Fire (again this vaires with village)
Symbols: Tiger Dog Horse Monkey Boar Rat Tiger `@x) b@x)
Description: (Note:Very VERY skilled Ninja can use any or all elements at once though the latter is dangerous. The first one is as well but not as much.) Channels Special Chakra and attacks with the user's main element at full strength leaving just enough chakra to deal the final blow and leave.
Weakness: If the jutsu is interrupted (which is rare) after or during symbol monkey, all the chakra channeled is lost as if the jutsu was successfully preformed.

Akimoto Mayu
01-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Jutsu name: Freezing Tiger
element: ice
hand signs: ox, horse, monkey, tiger
weakness:
effect: a similar effect of liquid nitrogen. i exhale at the tiger seal(similar to fireball jutsu) it forms a dry ice image of a tiger which anything that in contact becomes frozen, and then will break and shatter like ice.
weakness: fire can negate it. it has a short ranger, only 3-7 meters.

!!N@RUTO!!
01-07-2012, 02:12 PM
name : twin element combo ' apocalypse'
elements: combination of flame rasengan and rasen shuriken !
condition : can only be used in sage mode by naruto and jiraiya together and no of shots depends on chakra level

effects: can be thrown and manueverd with chakra control !! devastating affect of a nuclear bomb !! insides of the opponent are severed by the wind element. the outer body gets burned up by the fire element.

RasenGrenadier
01-07-2012, 09:25 PM
water stye: red water implosion

s-rank
medium amount of chakra needed

the enemy is surrounded by a bubble of water, and then the bubble implodes with extreme force, crushing the victim(s) inside (hence "red water") it is essentially a water version of gaara's sand burial.

seshomaruninja
01-08-2012, 03:52 PM
the sacred fist jutsu is a jutsu detailed in the scroll of sealing its bull-ox-dragon it requires you to pour chakra into your fist and make conection with the target and then suck the chakra back in it will return your and your oponent chakra
if you miss or prematurally release all of your chakra you will not be able to drain it out of your oponent and would lose all of your chakra
b@x)

WhiteLightning008
01-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Name: Water Dragon Vortex Jutsu
Element: Water
Hand Signs: Tiger, Dragon, Bird, Snake, Tiger
User: 2nd Hokage

Power: Enormous
Charkra use: 82%
Weakness: Uses allot of Charkra, And after use User is unable to move as well as before.
Effect: If hit the appoinant, user wins battle.

What happens is the water rises up and spins around so fast you cant even see it spining, then the dragons face can either bite the appoinant, uses water kunai'a, shurikens, attack with using water coming out its mouth like a hose pipe, or it can attack head on.

You wont give up, I wont let you

WhiteLightning008
01-10-2012, 10:55 PM
First Jutsu

Name: Wind of Wind Destructive force Jutsu
Hand Signs: Tiger, Ram, Tiger, Ox, Dragon, Horse, Tiger, Ox, Dog, Boar, Snake, Monkey, Ram, Ox, Dragon, Horse, Boar, Ox, Boar, Snake, Dog, clap hands together
Users: Only Kekki Gennki user can do this

You first have to have 100% Charkra control to do this and you have to be so still that you cant breath, then after the hand signs are complete you then clap your hands, and put both your hands right in front of you(so that the palm is facing the appoinant) then maintaining your chakra balance you make two sphere wind balls in you palm of your hand then you let go of that Charkra balance and spheres of balls fly everywhere, and it dosent mater where the appoinant is.

weakness: you lose the ability to use your hands for.... a week!!!!

2nd Jutsu

Name Crystal Ice Barrier
Element: Ice, Crystal
Hand signs: Snake, Tiger, Boar, bash hands on floor
Charkra needed: 50%

hehehe this techniques is unbeatable, You see, you make up a thick layer of crystal then a thin layer of ice around the outside of the crystal, then your chakra immediately goes through the centre of the crystal ice barrier spreading through all the gaps as if it was glueing it on.

Weakness: is fire for the ice, and Lightning for the crystal.

You Wont give up, I wont let you

Toshibu
01-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Kage rerumu-jutsu
Shadow Realm Justu

Kekkei Genkei: Shadow Release
Chakra varies on rank and how large the shadow realm.
Signs: Tiger,Boar,Bird,Rat, Hand Clasp.
Weakness: Only places a Shadow Realm in a certain area.. meaning it can be escaped.. Size can be changed based on strength of user. Byakguan can be used to see through.

User creates darkness in a specific area to make himself invisible. Only users of Shadow Release can see through in the darkness. If the user wants the Shadow Realm can be used as a Genjutsu.

Toshibu
01-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Me-jutsu: Konran mirā
Ocular Jutsu: Mirror Confusion
Ninjutsu
Kekkei Genkei: Akuma Clan, Specialty is Yin/Yang and their Mirror Eye
Element: Yin/Yang
50% (Jounin lvl) 25% (Kage lvl)
Weakness: User has to look in the victim's eye. Kinda like Tsukuyomi with Sharingan.
The user looks into the eye of its victim and uses its Mirror Eye. In an instant they switch places. Best used when an opponent throws something at you.

Toshibu
01-29-2012, 12:45 AM
Shōkan-jutsu: Tamashī no shinigami
Summoning Jutsu: Repear of Souls!
S-Rank
Kekkei Genkei: Akuma Clan(my made up clan)
Almost all of the chakra that you have left.Only use as a last resort.
Signs: Rat, Oxe, Hare, Place hands on ground.
Weakness: A last resort jutsu that will nearly kill the user.
A etheral skeleton rises from the ground. It forms a scythe that it uses to rip souls out of a body. The Reaper uses "Shadow Realm"(Other jutsu i posted) to make it invisible. It then rips the victim in half. It breathes in the soul and grows larger and more powerful. Once it has eaten 3 souls it will be satisfied and go away to slumber.

Omega red
02-05-2012, 08:31 AM
I got a nice jutsu

Name: Amaterasu rain

Chakra drain: Immense + huge stress on the body

Type : Blaze release Kekkei Genkai :Rinnegan Sharingan doijutsu ninjutsu

Hand Seals:Ram Serpent Dragon Boar Dog Tiger Horse Monkey Ox Monkey Tiger Monkey Dragon Hold Dragon

User must have: sharingan eternal Mangekyō Sharingan and rinnegan by the
sharingan

Effect : The user begins with Susanoo (Madara's version) performs the hand seals and looks and the sky .The sky becomes dark only little bits of lights come true. Not because it is night but because the sky darkened by the flames of Amaterasu all over the sky. The fire bolts of Amaterasu rains down on the battlefield.

Weakness :The user can move while using this justu but sunanoo stay active . And can keep the flames from hurting him. But cannot use any other techniques while performing this one .

I am sorry if i made any mistakes with spelling. It not my native language.

This is the first justu i made so
Please comment and leave suggestion on this justu .

Hozuki
02-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Name: Manipulated Tools: Continuous Devastation

Hand Signs: None

Weakness: Can use any type of barricade or elemental shield to block.

Effect: The user jumps into the air with their two weapon scrolls and then starts to throw explosive kunai down at the opponent. It practically rains explosive kunai.

Name: 8 Trigrams Compression Air Barrage

User: Neji

Weakness: While in the air, the opponent can counterattack

Effect: The Neji starts off striking the chakra points with several blows. After the 6th blow, Neji launches the enemy into the air then uses Rotation to throw the enemy into the ground. Then, he falls to the ground, striking the opponent with 8 trigrams air palm three times and crushes the ground.

Toshibu
02-26-2012, 04:40 AM
Copy Eye
Ocular Jutsu
Kekkei Genkei
25% chakra
User creates a perfect clone that unlike a shadow clone, is just like the original in every way possible. Can copy the most advanced jutsu and even special eyes such as the Sharingan and Byakugan.
The weakness is that the clone's life span is limited depending on if its living or the size.

Faroah
03-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Name: Rannyagan
Type: Kekkei-Genkai
Signs: None (Ocular Jutsu)
Weakness: Extremely straining on fatigue. Requires extremely intensive training to learn.
Effect: It is the ultimate Ocular Jutsu, by combining the Sharingan, Byakugan, and Rinnegan. The eyes take on a new coloration and pattern. Allows the user to see all chakra flow. Allows the user to instantly read every thought and memory their opponent has ever had. Allows the user to create an extremely powerful Genjustsu (similar to Itachi's Nightmare Realm). Allows the use of Ameterasu. Allows the mastery of all elements and types of Jutsu.

Name: Dragon Fist
Type: Taijutsu
Signs: None (taijutsu)
Weakness: Highly taxing on fatigue
Effect: A type of taijutsu that combines the Gentle Fist technique with more rigorous hand-to-hand combat. Meant to be used with the Rannyagan. Instead of the user aiming for chakra points, he/she uses direct attacks (such as punches, kicks, etc.) along with focused chakra to destroy chakra channels wherever the blow hits.

Faroah
03-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Name: Lightning Dragon
Type: Lightning
Signs: Dragon, Monkey, Horse, Dog, Ox, Hare, Rooster, Tiger, Snake, Hare, Rat, Dragon
Weakness: Requires a large amount of chakra. Requires the user to remain stationary.
Effect: Creates a great thunderstorm from which a dragon made of lightning descends and hunts down the castor's enemy.

Faroah
03-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Name: Terrestrial Distortion
Type: Earth
Signs: Boar, Ram, Monkey, Ox, Rooster, Dog, Snake, Boar
Weakness: Requires a massive amount of chakra. Requires the user to remain stationary.
Effect: Allows the user to shift massive portions of the earth. The user can move giant boulders and rocks and hurls them at the opponent, or create giant rifts in the earth, or massive earthquakes.

Faroah
03-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Name: Typhoon
Type: Wind
Signs: Ram, Monkey, Horse, Ox, Snake, Tiger, Ram
Weakness: Requires a large amount of chakra.
Effect: Creates a superstorm consisting of a massive tornado and devastating winds to ravage everything in the user's way.

Faroah
03-15-2012, 09:20 PM
Name: Phoenix Fire
Type: Fire
Signs: Tiger, Rooster, Horse, Monkey, Ox, Hare, Ram, Tiger
Weakness: Can be avoided
Effect: Spawns a phoenix made of flame that chases after the enemy leaving a blazing trail behind it.

Shisko Shi
03-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Name: 1st form Shi No Tenohira (Palm of Death)
2nd form Shi No Hontai (Body of Death)

Elemant: none Pure Chakra (or a norcamnatic type if their was one, this is considered a forbiden jutsu)

Signs: Ram, Tiger, Serpent, Rat, Ox, Dragon, Bird, Serpent,Rat, Hare, Boar,and then Dog.

Weakness: The caster must be born with a rare gift to have a strong enough skin to with stand the pressur and a mega load of chakra, this can be avoided if fast enough. Anyone that does not have the stong enough skin would die. A forgotten jutsu

Effect: This jutsu is a type that once preformed the caster must draw blood from the thumbs and slid the blood to mark from elbow to middle of the palm. The caster then does the seals, this jutsu once touched by the enemies body destroies the skin then the mucle and finally bone with in a matter of seconds. The jutsu is made of pure chakra and is colored pure black and forms around the caster hand/s unless in second form then the whole body, this can only be casted for someone with the skin and ability and large enough chakra to do it. (Kisame if could do it would make it last for 10 sec). The only way to make this justu last longer and without a lot of chakra is to make enough sacrifice of 100 once a year, not really look at with pride. Making this jutsu in the forbbiden rank.

Drencaldin
03-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Name: Storm Beast Gates

Element: Wind/Lightning

Weakness: After use of jutsu the Shinobi is left in extreme state of fatigue

Backstory: the Storm Beast can only be used by the Shinobi that 1: was born with both Wind and Lightning Chakra, 2: has never preformed GenJutsu, and 3: was blessed with the tattoos that will open and close in accordance with the openings of the Chakra Gates
Gate 1: Signs: Snake, Tiger, Ox, Rabbit
Effect: The user creates two blades of chakra, one of Wind, one of Lightning, both of which can cut through any material, including raw chakra.

Gate 2: Signs: Rat, Ram, Monkey, Dragon
Effect: The Shinobi is covered in a layer of Wind Chakra that protects from all non-Jutsu attacks, and greatly lessens the Effects of a jutsu used on them. the Shinobi also releases Thunderbolts from the blades that were previously summoned.

Gate 3: Signs: Dog, Bird, Boar, Horse
Effect: a Storm of pure Wind and Lightning Chakra lashes in all directions around the Shinobi, destroying all in his path. He will move faster than lightning striking, and The blades are replaced by claws of Chakra that are a blend of Wind and Lightning

Gate 4: Signs: Dragon, Ox,Tiger, Dragon
Effects: The Shinobi dies, turning his body into Raw Chakra, able to move intangibly through non chakra barriers, and is invulnerable to all forms of damage. However, the Shinobi can only use this Jutsu for a few minutes, because when his Chakra is depleted, the form his Chakra takes disappears, and he dissolves into part of the worlds natural Chakra. He will be reincarnated in a form with similar characteristics after 6 months, but he will have no memory, simply knowing his name, how to use the Storm Beast Jutsu, and how to fight with other Jutsu.`!:)

Taka-hebi1
03-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Move: genjutsu: Giant Monstrous Earth Hand
sign:Monkey Boar, Dragon
type: genjutsu
Affect:The person it is used on Thinks a giant hand of rock grabs them and squeezes them, But actually they stopped breathing
User:Kakashi

Drencaldin
03-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Name: Hellborn Wolf Pack
Weakness: Water style or earth style defenses will stop the beasts
Signs: Rat, Dragon, Dog, Rat, dog

Effect: Summons 3 Wolves made of Fire Chakra, that burn hotter than the sun, immolating most anything in their path

Name: Gyro Earth
Weakness: Not much force is required to disintegrate the earth, limiting the duration of the jutsu and its power
Signs: Tiger, Ox, Monkey

Effect: The user coats himself in a sphere of earth, that can roll at immense speeds, allowing the user to turn himself into a battering ram

Name: Heavenly Shield
Element: none
Weakness: Easily overpowered by more powerful Jutsu, and user must know what is coming so that they can use jutsu.
Signs: Rat, Dog

Effect: hold Dog sign, and a wall of chakra appears, blocking all kunai, needles, shuriken, and other such tools from harming the shinobi. This also blocks low level ninjustu, mid level taijustu, and stops any high level nin or genjutsu that requires kunai, needles, shuriken, etc. to be triggered.

Name: Snow Serpent Jutsu
Element: Cold
Weakness: Is unstoppable unless attacked so severely it has no time to regenerate, or it is melted by a large Fire jutsu, also requires enough snow to create the beast, user must give a continuous Chakra flow to sustain and remain still in Serpent hand sign.
Signs: Serpent, Monkey, Ox, Serpent, Rat, Bird, Serpent, Horse, Tiger, Serpent

Effect: Summons a Serpent made of Snow and Ice to attack opponents. Ideally it will be in an area full of snow, so that when the Serpent is damaged by attacks it can gather snow into itself to repair its mortal body. It attacks with large fangs of ice, and blizzard like breath. the Fangs inject pure Cold energy into its victim, inducing hypothermia and frostbite at the Bite site. Can also transfer its essence through snow, giving it the illusion of teleportation, and can easily outrun any opponent. Can only be defeated if melted to the point of no substance, the user is int interrupted during sustaining the jutsu, or if the Serpent is Bashed to minuscule pieces, such as rasengan, or Storm Beast Gates (one of my other jutsu in a different comment)`!:)

Boeseman
04-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Name: Kuruma no jutsu
Elements: Earth, wind
Chakra: 67%
Signs: Tiger, dragon, tiger, snake, ram
Weakness: It needs much chakra . When you are under attack while you make it it will automaticly stop. It holds only 1 hour and you can use it only one time a day.
Effect: You make a car of the ground or a rock or such things and you can drive with it, but you can't attack with it (the car you make is your favorite one). It needs 40 Seconds to make one.

Name: Godwolves no jutsu
Chakra: 20%
Signs: Dog, tiger, dog, sanake, ram, dog
Weakness: The wolves are only invisible when you use the jutsu before a battle
Effect: Uses the air and chakra to create 2 or more invisible battle wolves. The wolves attack automaticly your enemy when you attack it and a genjutsu doesnt work on them. The wolves live until the battle is over.

Name: Deadstorm
Chakra: 10%
Signs: Tiger, dragon, dog
Weakness: You must have killed 10 or more people in your live. You need to be very very angry
Effect: 10 or more burning souls go to the anemy and burn it (10 killed people in ya live = 10 souls, 11 killed people = 11 souls, 12 ...). The fire that hits the enemy cant die until its destiny is dead (like the flames of the amaterasu)

kakesjot
04-16-2012, 12:16 PM
mine is named:kaze shinda okami jutsu(wind dead wolf)

element wind

rank b

hand signs snake hrose dog dragon boarrabbit tiger

weakness while using this jutsu you cant breath

this jutsu will take the wind and transformming it to a giant wolf
that you controls

chakra 36%

ninjutsu

FateBringsUsTogether
04-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Okay here goes:
Name: Mind Transfer: Body Switch

Hand Signs: Horse, Dragon, Rabbit, Dog

Ranking: E

Weakness: Chakra drain is immense... also, whatever living life form your mind transfers to, becomes your own.

This is only used by Yamanaka clan Shinobi

fellefire98
04-17-2012, 09:44 AM
i haved comed up with a hole new style of justs its called space style: this jutsu i called Stariti:
IT formes a powerful star energy ball in your hand and the energy that forms the ball is from space also it is my own creation when i thougt it up i thought of the rasangan and it just popt up in my head.

It is like this you form the ball in your hand by energy from space and when you run towords the enemy with it and when you hit him with it hold up the middel finger and the poking finger with your other hand thats free. staright up and the other fingers down and right when you hit him you pull the fingers down and you shoot the stariti away with the enemy and then the eneymy will fly upp to space where i got the energy to form the stariti. Now guys i am gonna go and think of some other space jutsus be creative to and come up with your own style too see ya! `;)

fellefire98
04-17-2012, 09:45 AM
oh yhea the hand sings is: Dragon tiger dragon ox

fellefire98
04-17-2012, 09:48 AM
weakness: drains almost all your chakra!!! and paralyzis the hand you did the stariti in for a hole minute

radwan rushdi
04-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Japanese name: Fuuja Houin
Used by: Hatake Kakashi
Jutsu Image Negates the effects of the curse seal, making it much weaker. It the subject cannot contain their emotions, the seal becomes active again.

Japanese name: Katon, Karyuu Endan
Used by: Sandaime Hokage
Jutsu Image A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth.

Japanese name: Gogyo Kaiin
Used by: Jiraiya
Jutsu Image This jutsu nullifies the Five Element Seal. Jiraiya used it to destroy the Five Element Seal attached to Naruto's stomach by Orochimaru. Allowing him to once again control his chakra, and tap into the chakra of the Kyuubi.

Japanese name: Kuchiyose Edo Tensei
Used by: Orochimaru
Jutsu Image A very high level and forbidden summoning skill. The user summons the bodies of the person/people he prefers in wooden boxes with their name on it. After the bodies are summoned the summoner must insert kunais knifes into the summoned bodies. These knives nullify the summoned person's soul and give control of the soul to the summoner.

For this summoning human sacrifices must be made so that the soul of those whom were sacrificed can tie the summoned to this world. One person must be killed for one summoned person. Two for two and so on.

Japanese name: Ninpou, Souzou Saisei
Used by: Tsunade
Jutsu Image The user stores unused chakra. This chakra becomes compressed and sealed away in the body. When in need, the user can bring forth the stored charka for whatever purpose he or she wants it for.In Tsunade's case, she uses the stored chakra to instantly heal herself. Not only can the stored chakra heal every single organ in her body, it can also regenarate tissue that was destroyed. Tsunade also comments that because this technique uses her chakra to regenarate, she will "never die in battle."Shizune comments in her mind that there actually IS a limit to how much Tsunade can regenarate. She also lets us know that "to hasten healing is to shorten one's lifespan!"
---------------------------------

^^^^
| - - |
\..... /
|.....|
/......\

I tried to help you once
Against my own advice!
I saw you going down!
But you never realized
So I offered you my hand Compassion in my nature

Tashi Uchiha
05-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Ninja art: electric mist!
cant find your enemy in those thick forests? well your in luck because electric mist is here to help! electric mist fills the radious in your area, and anything that becomes in range is given a small static shock-thus alerting you where that nasty enemy is!

dattebane
05-19-2012, 02:40 AM
Name: Electric Metal Technique
Element: Earth and Lighting
Signs: Snake, Horse, Monkey, Boar

The metal you use has electricty, so it has both defense and attack.

Mischievous1709
05-19-2012, 05:20 AM
Name: Magma style: Crater
Element: Fire and Earth
Signs: Tiger, Horse, Ox, Boar, snake

It cracks open the earth and shoots magma

ShinraTensai
06-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Name:Kaminari Kuron: Mun eneguri ( Lightning Clone: Moon Energy)

Rank: Kekkai Genkai (Only Setankai (Sharingan and Byakugan Combined) Can use )

Hand Signs : Tiger, Ox, Hare, Horse, Tiger, Hare, Monkey, Spread Hands, Press
Right hand (or Left) on the floor

Weakness: Low chakra and exhaustion

Effect: Raikigan (made-up character) Throws a lightning clone to the moon
the moon gets black and red the clone throws the moon at raikigan to use Rasengan and Combination Jutsu the moon reduces size and turns on fire
raikigan makes shadow clones to use and make more moon rasengans to
beat the enemy

EXTREMELY PAINFUL BE CAREFUL`:))

ShinraTensai
06-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Also epic

Bandito
06-02-2012, 10:38 PM
name: tempest rain

affect: unleashes a heavenly torrent of power on enemy

chakra type: water, lightning, wind

classified: secret jutsu

paolo uchiha
06-08-2012, 03:16 AM
name:1000 puppet dance

sign tiger,boar,dragon,dog,horse

description:it is just like twin raising dragon but except of projectiles he/she will use puppets

paolo uchiha
06-08-2012, 03:26 AM
name:water eye illusion

hand signs:none

chakra type:genjutsu

description:if an opponent looks on the users eye he will instantly capture by this jutsu the enemy will face his most terrible nightmare

weakness:if the user lost 75% of his chakra,if the user lost track of the affected enemy or the enemy is far than 500 meters

element:water

Evert131
06-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Name: None
Signs: None

Mangekyo Sharingan ability that lets you reverse and accelerate time.

hachi/octopus
06-23-2012, 01:41 PM
mine's like this.
name: scorpion infestation.
style: nature.
effect: charges at an enemy and stabs him with a hidden blade and transfering baby scorpion eggs which can hatch at will with different effects e.x poison, sleeping, heat and cold .
handsigns: tiger, snake, rat, monkey.
chakra usage: 20%
weakness: easily dodged.

Opacityzero
06-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Name: Rose Garden; Tales of the Vibrant Vicinity
Range: Close - Mid
Utilized by the scent of the rose, if the victim inhales the aroma of the rose, they will become submerged in a colorful crimson spectrum at the base of a garden of rose thorns. Decorated by the thorns are many hard cased mirrors, each reflecting a certain memory the victim experienced their lifetime. Using this Genjutsu, user can alter these mirrors in many various ways, by ‘tampering’ with the victim’s memories, she can destroy; change certain events in the victim’s head, and give them a false perception of reality, which is intended to break the opponent psychologically. Because of how powerful this Genjutsu is and the rather sadistic nature of it, the user doesn't use it often. It is possible to reverse the effects of this Genjutsu by breaking out of the Genjutsu itself, but depending on the psychological damage done, depends on the reverseness of the Genjutsu.

or

Stream of Fire
Range: Mid
Description: After five hand seals, the user expels a neat line of fire from their mouths, similar to the Uchiha Clan's 'Great Fireball Technique', minus the fireball. Instead, only a line of fire with an adjustable range is created which can be maintained for a period of time and controlled by movement of the user's head, neck and body. The force, destructive power and duration of the technique can be adjusted by the amount of chakra put into it, and it can effectively be used as though it were a blazing edge of fire and brimstone that can cut through even steel at its strongest and hottest.

OrochiAnko55
06-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Type: Taijutsu/Transformation
Name: Kaiga Ru Boki:The 3rd Rebirth Soul
Description: This Taijutsu is extremly hazardous, This Taijutsu allows you to transformed your body to the "The 3rd Rebirth Soul" which will make you either sacrifice your soul or either destroy the village. This Taijutsu may only used during battles that is hard against someone who is lot stronger, For Example, if Lee was VS Pein, Lee will use that taijutsu to defeat Pein to sacrifice his soul for the village or destroy his own village.
Range: 5 Feet-60 Feet/Mid-Close
Chakra Usage: 95% - 100%
Weakness - Planetary Devestation/The 8th Gates
Usable: Only for me though since its a Forbbiden Moves which is related to The 8th Gates
This Taijutsu maybe extremely dangrous, dont get close to it!b;)

OrochiAnko55
06-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Name: Inferno Shuriken
Element: Fire Style
Description: Inferno Shuriken is a ninjutsu that allows the user to use a single hand to use it, this jutsu will never stop until you use it's weakness.This jutsu is extremely uses alot of chakra though, once this jutsu has been used, you can either use a lighting jutsu and combine it for extra stronger damage.
Chakra Usage: 95%-105%
Weakness: Water, Wind, and Sharingan
Usable: Can be learned through a Sealing Scroll

Karanlikta
06-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Name: Karanlikta Alevli (flaming darkness)
Element: Lightning, Fire and Pure Chakra
Rank S
Hand Signs: hare, monkey, ram, rat

Description: There are two stages to this jutsu. First stage is like chidrori, only the lightning is black with an aura of what ever color you chakra is, but is stronger than chidori. The second stage is reached by maintaining the first stage for over 45 seconds to a minute, or the justsu is used 3 to 4 times in a row. The second stage is a rippling ball of chakra (color of your chakra) with an electrified flame in the center. This jutsu can be thrown, but takes a lot of chakra and the farther is goes the more chakra needed.

Weakness: Is mostly close ranged, and even though it can be thrown, that is a great risk to user.

Only I can use it so far because I haven't taught it to anyone yet.

Karanlikta
06-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Name: Karanlik Ayna (the dark mirror)
Element: Sand
Rank B
Hand Signs: tiger, boar

Description: User creates a mirror made of heated sand and chakra. This mirror will deflect any type of ninjutsu back on the attacker.

Weakness: Can only protect one side of the body at a time.

Karanlikta
06-28-2012, 05:20 PM
Name: Alev Araci (flame tool)
Rank B
Hand Signs: ox, tiger

Description: The user makes any kind of ninja tool or weapon out of black flames made of chakra, that burns at a high heat. Because the weapon has a very high heat, it can melt other ninja tools. This jutsu can be used with only one hand.

Weakness: Just as easy to doge as normal ninja tools or weapons. If not kept in control by user, it can burn the user of the weapon. `!:)

smokinJP
07-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Name: Rasengan Blast
Hand Signs: Snake, rabbit, ox, monkey, Tiger, hold arm making rasengan and soot it like an energy blast.
Weakness: Head Hunter Jutsu
Based off of ka-ma-ha-ma-ah from DBZ.

UzumakiClanUndisputed3
07-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Name: Rinne-Sharigan

Hand Signs: ox, snake, rabbit, bird, monkey, tiger.

Description: When doing tiger close eyes and when you open them you will hav one eye as sharigan and the other as rinnegan like Mandaras eyes without having to steel them but must be gekki touta.

Weakness: using Amaterasu to long the sharigan eye will start to bleed like sasukes and wont be able to use for 15-20 min...`:P

__________________________________________________ _______________

Name: Ultimate sealing jutsu

Hand Signs: bird ox snake rat ram bird snake rabbit ox monkey tiger rabbit tiger.

Weakness: uses up almost all chakara

Description: Does all sealing jutsus on top of each other accept death reaper soul. Its the strongest sealing jutsu and can only be done once unless junchuriki.

The 1st Hokage
07-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Shadow Realease: Dark Dragon Jutsu

No hand signs

Description: User's hand is engulfed in black flames. User then releases a large amount of chakra and creates a dark dragon made of black flames that the user can steer. The dragons length and intensity of the flame depend on the chakra used.

Naruko>Naruto(Inotfemale)
07-24-2012, 10:49 AM
name: plate change
element: mainly a mix of all elements
hand sing: bird boar dog tiger snake rat ox dragon hare ram monkey horse
effect: changes terrain around user to user's wishes
weakness: only can change terrain that user's chakra nature's element and can be cancel by a element for each change element
x=nothing o=cancels
element water fire earth wind lightening
water x o o x x
fire o x o o o
earth o o x o o
wind x o o x x
lightening x o o x x

Neaohi
07-24-2012, 10:48 PM
All nice idea's!

Im4dLeafninja
07-27-2012, 05:12 AM
Element: Wind Style
Name: Crushing Dragon Kirari
Hand Sign: Dog,Bird,Ram
Effect: Similar to Rasengan but oierces the enemy

kyrog
07-28-2012, 07:05 PM
wind and lightning style: radori

rasengan with lightning shooting out like the chidori

tiger, (spread hands), horse, (spread hands), snake, (spread hands), horse, (spread hands), tiger palm facing down grab wrist

A rank

need 1 shadow clones and takes time to charge

ctreats a huge crater (like rasangan but bigger) and pierce in the middle (like chidori)

KimimaruHoshigaki
08-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Name: ShurikenFall
Element: wind
Handsign: tiger, snake, dog
Effect: your hands take out 5 shurikens each. You take your chakra into the shurikens and u trow them up. Then you do the handsigns tiger, snake, dog and then you scream: ShurikenFall!!!!!! You take your hands forward in direction where your enemy stands. Then the shurikens will fast come forward spinning into the enemy and cut him then he dies.
Weakness: if enemy takes chakra into his kunai andprotects heself the shurikens will be damaged by the kunai and the atack will fail.

KimimaruHoshigaki
08-09-2012, 10:41 AM
ShurikenFall is a forbidden jutsu

rougeninja1
08-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Name: Rasen-Kunai
Initial Name: Wind Style: Rasen-Kunai Attack
User: Naruto Uzumaki
Description: Naruto puts both hands out and a Shadow Clone makes a Rasengan. Naruto forms a Kunai in his hand and throws it. He is able to make multiple ones in Sage Mode.

rougeninja1
08-10-2012, 06:45 PM
In nine tails he is able to make 1,000,000 at once

Kojima Miwa
08-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Frozen Wasteland Genjutsu.
Hand seals: Snake-Boar-Dragon-Horse-Rabbit-Ram.
Effect: Traps you in a block of ice surrounded by snow.
Weakness: Unknown, no one ever escapes it.

TimaeusPrime
08-26-2012, 08:46 PM
My jutsu is:

Lightning Release: Lightning Rasengan

Lightning Elelment

S-rank

Signs: rat, ox, rabbit, tiger

effect: like the wind rasengan, charge lightning chakra into the rasengan. Highly destructive and can paralyze an opponent.

weakness: short to mid-range. Vulnerable for 3 seconds while charging

AnimeGreatNinja
08-29-2012, 06:25 AM
Ramen Element: Ramen Flood no Jutsu

Shisko Shi
09-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Jutsu: Death Style: Death Bullet Jutsu

Weakness: Can be dodged, and goes straight and can not curve. This type of Jutsu weakens and very slowly decayies the users mouth and lips.

Discription: Similer to the Fire Release: Fireball Jutsu, The user Preformes the hand signs and while holding one hand in the Tigar hand sign. Then the user will x-hail all breath, then will in-hail creating the Jutsu in the users mouth. The user then blows small amount in wich can creat at the least 5 bullets, they are kinda transparant, Similer to Air Bullets that Shikaku had done. Releasing all at once will be as big but faster and longer then the Fireball justu that Itachi and Sasuke do.

Signs: Ram, Dragon, Monkey, Dog, Boar, Tigar, Then single hand Tigar.

MinatoYondaime
09-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Name:Hidden Jutsu:Sun Rain
Hand Signs:Tiger,Snake,Dragon,Tiger,Horse,Dragon,Ox,Sna ke,Tiger
Element:Water
Effect:Suddenly starts raining to the point were there is no visibility, every drop of rain takes chakra away from the foe and gives the chakra to the one performing the jutsu. The rain also extracts the water from the foe's body and by doing it dissecates the body to the point of death
Weakness:The hand signals are long, and the dissecation may take 1-2 minutes

Matt the hokage
09-24-2012, 10:15 PM
Jutsu name: Raven Talons

Hand signs: Tiger Monkey rabbit Tiger Dog Rat

SS-rank

Wind release

Use: Makes a talon shape out of wind chakra that is used to slice the opponent but can also shoot a slash of wind charkra out

Weakness: can only make 2 or one for each hand requires a lot of chakra to make and you would have to use a lot of charkra to shoot a air slash

Desert Sage
09-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Name: Migotona Warai no Jutsu/Stunning Laughter Jutsu

Type: Genjutsu

Hand Seals: U, Uma, Saru, Ne (hold Ne) / Hare, Horse Monkey, Rat (hold Rat)

Effect: Extremely subtle, yet extremely powerful genjutsu that, without visual manifestations or hallucinations, targets the enemies brains Limbic System stimulating uncontrollable feelings of giddiness and hilarity, forcing the target to find amusement and comedy in what they are experiencing, resulting in a laughing fit that renders them incapable of fighting, moving or even hardly breathing. Effective both on the battlefield and as a daily utility to diffuse common arguments and confrontations.

Weakness: Takes time to negotiate the chakra control for and to execute. Plus, due to the surgically specific area of effect, caster must be covered and allowed to focus motionlessly and the final seal must be held to maintain the genjutsu. Interrupt the caster, interrupt the genjutsu.

Requirements: Proficient knowledge in neurology and neurobiology, Proficient knowledge in genjutsu and exemplary chakra control.

Chakra Requirement: Moderate/Low

Arahan
10-15-2012, 04:05 AM
:cool::eek::(:):D:p

Jutsu name: Rasen-Sword (similar like rasengan but it can grow like sword by nature manupulation)

Element: water or wind

Hand sings: dragon, tiger, horse, monkey, boar, bird, snake

Weakness: The range(in meter) of the jutsu cant be predicted by the user as the users uses resulting in the death of jutsu user. So the user with more chakra can use it for longer duration and longer range. Target can dodge it and if the hand signs are incomplete, jutsu will not work.

Effect: The target is killed within a second and its destruction is grater than rasen-shuriken.

Bazk
10-15-2012, 04:39 AM
Name - Crying angels
Rank - S
Making it rain and the water itself is a tracking system, when it hits anthing surface or people the caster is aware of what it hits.
Changing a seal makes fall down as needles at specific location
Very long range if it is many clouds in the sky. Cant be used at close range
Its a tracking jutsu if you hunt someone down

paradigm1977
10-15-2012, 05:48 PM
name: strawman
hand signs: Ox, dog, rat, Ox (then touch the ground)
nature: Earth
-straw instantly grows from the ground, twisting into a naked scarecrow. The distance he is from the user, when he rises from the earth, depends on your earth technique proficiency, and where you want him to rise. A Kage level user could raise him behind an enemy on the opposite side of a battle field.

Physical attacks do not damage the straw man. He can be broken apart, but flies together like edo tensei. He casts no jutsu and has average ninja strength, and genin level speed and agility. The straw man attempts to smother and capture the enemy like a live trap. If it grabs you, it will attempt to twist its' arms around your wrists, turning itself into woven shackles and preventing you from using hand signs. Strong ninja can break through, average may not.

weaknesses: The straw man can be quickly defeated by Lightning or fire. In addition, It can be trapped by earth jutsu, or generally sealed. While the strawman doesn't take much chakra to cast, the chakra drain to animate him is slow, but constant.

uses: strawman man be used to defeat fodder to genin ninja or an unlucky chunin. More commonly, they are used to distract the enemy or infiltrate enemy camps. They can also enter into dangerous territory to perform labor or other tasks .

name:Loadstone field
hand signs: boar, dragon, rooster, dog, horse.
nature: Earth

-a number of magnetic loadstones rise from the earth. usually they number 4-6. The loadstones create an extremely strong magnetic field. Each loadstone rises from the earth to approximately twelve feet (4 meters) high. small metal weapons are pulled into an invisible barrier between the stone pillars. Those with swords within thirty feet will have to pull themselves away. Lightning attacks are dispersed if they try to enter or pass between the loadstones.

experienced users may shape the magnetic barrier/location of loadstones into a "U" shape to trap an opponents sword in their scabbard, making the user unable to draw it. In addition, those that have their scabbard on their back, may find themselves pulled towards the field or held in place if the field surrounds them.

-weaknesses. The loadstones themselves are as vulnerable as any stone.

Particle-destroyer
10-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Name- Particle Style: Displacement Burst
Element- Fire, Wind and Earth
Rank- Kekkei Touta required
weakness- long charge time, so if you can get to me quickly enough, you can stop it.
hand signs- Ram, boar, tiger, serpent, hare.
effect- My arm basically becomes a shotgun of particle energy, removing anything within it's radius from existence.

Name- Lightning Style: Zeus Bolt
Element- Lightning
Rank- B
weakness- Earth Style jutsu
hand signs- hare, dragon, dog, tiger.
effect- essentially it's a bolt of lightning formed in the user's hand, which he can throw to cause significant damage or death to the user.

Name- Particle Style: Infinity Guard Wall
weakness- It's a single wall and takes a few seconds to form.
hand signs- dragon, ox, monkey, tiger, boar
effect- creates a single wall of particle energy primarily used for blocking.

Name- Particle Style: Existence Eradication Bombardment
weakness- requires a lot of chakra, so a byakugan user, or someone who can drain chakra can prevent it. you could also just run out of the particle cube to avoid it.
hand signs- dragon, tiger, boar, horse, ram, dog
effect- a single particle style cube is thrown into the air, which breaks and splits onto more cubes. these cubes fall onto the ground, and when given the signal, removes everything within the confines of the cube from existence. Meant to be a last resort technique.

Hope you guys like my ideas! `:))

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Cool, I had a thread something like this before OK let's see.

Name- Venom Style: Poison Flame Jutsu

Rank- It depends because it can be used with any existing fire style ninjutsu as long as you add the snake seal along with whatever hand signs are required to make the jutsu, like for example if you use the fireball jutsu seals, but you add the snake seal it is now the Venom Style: Fire Ball Jutsu. So the Rank really depends on the jutsu you are mixing the Venom Style with.

Effect- The Jutsu not only burns, but poisons it's targets so even if you somehow manage to escape the flames you will still be poisoned if you got burned.

Weakness- Water Style ninjutsu will take care of the flames however if you have already been burned, only medical ninjutsu will be able to take care of the poison by making an antidote.

ffcloud321
10-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Name: Rasen Fushin
Hand-sign:None
Weakness: Low Range, Waste Chakra

An Incomplete Rasengan that can be either maintained in front of the user to act as a shield or be made to explode directly in front of the user. It has low range, and devours chakra, but can allow Genin to protect themselves from power house Justus or deliver a deadly surprise blow.

Dragon King - Wind Demon
10-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Jutsu name: Wind Release: Decapitating Razor Wind
Phonetic name: Fuuton: Kamisori-fū Kubikiri

Classification: Ninjutsu
Chakra element: Wind
Range: Short-to-mid

- Through channeling wind chakra into the blade of a sword, the user can produce a sharp cutting edge that, if sliced into the air, can release pressure waves capable of severing through flesh, muscle and bone with relative ease; most often used as a decapitation technique. Experts of the technique can produce large waves, often used to bisect a victim or cut through powerful defenses.

Despite the technique's strength, a Fire Release technique can easily negate the attack and use the air wave to strengthen itself. The technique also is released in a straight line, meaning it is easy to evade.

----

Jutsu name: Wind Release: Wind Chain Restriction Technique
Phonetic name: Fuuton: Kaze Chēn Seigen no Jutsu

Classification: Ninjutsu
Chakra element: Wind
Range: Mid-range

- The user releases discharges of chakra into the air, air pressure condensing to create a stream of 'chains', made from pure wind chakra, that are used to bind an opponent or snap bone with a twist. This technique is often used in tag-team attacks, one person using it in combination with another using the Wind Release: Decapitating Razor Wind to bind an opponent before striking them down with the razor wind jutsu.

Despite the Wind Chain Restriction Technique's versatility, it is not a lethal move unless used to strike the neck, instead being a move made to restrict movement, and requires great chakra control to maintain and keep in place long enough for another attack to be delivered.

Saru uchiha
11-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Name:shadow of darkness
Element:darkness
Hand signs:rabit,fox,dragon,goat,dog dragon
Description:similar to the shadow clone jutsu but can only be used if darknees really consume the users soul
Afect: cause a ripple in space allowing u to place ur life energy to an ally and still be in full control of ur own body ergo making some one thank that he's u and ur him

SamiGhanem
11-17-2012, 03:23 AM
name:double fire arrows
element:fire
level power:jounin
hand seals:tiger,snake,dog
Description:create fire ball's in you hands throw them to make an explosion if you don't be a jounin it will take your chakra to 0.`!:)

Fukai Tsumi
11-19-2012, 03:48 AM
Name: Doton: Domukurushimi no Jutsu/Earth Style: Dome of Suffering Jutsu

Hand Seals: Tori/Bird, slam hands down on the ground

Element: Doton/Earth

Weakness: Highly telegraphed, opponent has a large window of opportunity to dodge.

Effect: This technique is a combination of two pre-existing techinques: The Earth Flow Spears and the Earth Dome. It raises a dome of rock around your opponent, and then spears of stone stab at them from the walls. It can be used to great effect in conjunction with Iwagakure no Jutsu/Hidden Stone Jutsu, via 'hiding' within the wall of the dome and throwing kunai inside, to give them more things to dodge.

Shinagato
11-22-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm gonna go for broke:
C4 8-trigrams shinra dynamic water shark fang over fang rasen true spear wind scythe hurricane may rain burial.

Deidara drops clay explosives at the enemy's feet, lanching them upward. Neji catches the upward-flying enemy with an eight trigrams vacuum palm. Deva path pain then uses Shinra Tensei to knock them toward Guy, who hits the enemy with dynamic entry.
Kisame hits the injured midair opponent with a water shark bomb jutsu. Kiba and Akamaru follow immdiately behind the water shark wth a fang over fang.
Naruto intercepts the launched opponent with a rasengan, pinwheeing them skyward. Sasuke uses chidori true spear to impale the enemy with lightning and hold them in place.
Temari follows that up by hitting the paralysed opponent with a wind scythe jutsu. Kankuro positions his puppets where the enemy is now flying and drops paper bombs from them.
After flying into the paper bombs and exploding, the enemy is thrown to the ground, on a carpet of sand that Gaara has created. Gaara then envelops the enemy in sand and crushes them.
If that collaboration jutsu doesn't kill the opponent, the opponent is Hidan or a tailed beast.

Nano Rain
11-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Name: Kage no tori ketsugō gihō (Shadow Bird Binding Technique)
Hand Seals: Rat Snake Bird
Weakness: Physical Attacks
Effect: Shadows shaped as birds attach to the selected target's shadow. The bird's shadow splits in half and one half returns to user to report actions of target. Requires a lot of chakra. Depending on the lighting, the bird hiding in the shadow might be noticeable.

Shinagato
11-23-2012, 12:37 AM
Name: Poison Shroud Combo
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Eemental Nature: None
Hand Seals: Boar Monkey Hare Horse Snake Rat Snake Snake Rat
Weakness: Takes time to execute, uses considerable chakra.
Effect: The boar monkey hare horse sign is a genjutsu that simulates tiredness in the target. The snake rat snake snake rat hand sign is a ninutsu that shoots a poisonous vapour toward the target.
Ordinarily, the target would either easily dodge the attack or just not breathe long enough to escape the cloud. When the target is made tired by the genjutsu, however, both of those countermeasures become either difficult or impossible.
Once the poison is inhaled, it has a hallucinogenic and neurotoxic effect.

Yarui_Dagedoro
12-11-2012, 05:14 PM
For this particular jutsu one most possess the ocular gifting of the Kin'irogan ( golden eye: grants user power over weather related elements such as wind, water, and lightning. Think of kekkei tota but slightly different).

- lightning style
- dragon, boar, snake, ox, dog, hare
- odayakana kaminari no jutsu ( gentle lightning technique)

gathers black and violet lightning in hand to be used in short range combat. Because this is a Kin'irogan technique, it cannot be affected by wind based Jutsus. If direct contact is made, the victim will be indefinitely paralyzed if not fatally injured.

- this jutsu works best under the full moon, requires a substantial amount of chakra, and if improperly executed can paralyze user. A lightning tattoo is recommended as it will provide greater control.

Secret Rasengan
12-24-2012, 05:20 AM
Name: Rasengan Seal Blade
Element: All
Initial name:All Style: Rasengan Seal Blade
User: Me
Handsigns: Tiger
Description: When you have done the handsigns, all the elements even Chakra are in your hands as a colour blue and your hands turn into a Blade. When you attack something using it, he/she/thing is sealed away forever
Weakness: It lasts for 1Hour so you will have to run away for 1Hour.
Weakness2: Might touch you and you can get sealed away.

Secret Rasengan
12-24-2012, 06:12 AM
My jutsu is...

Darkness-filled Loner
12-30-2012, 10:13 PM
Name: Darkness Aura
Element: Darkness
Hand Signs: None, Triggered Emotionally
Effect: An Aura of Darkness, allowing to use My Darkness Jutsu's While Increasing Chakra

Negative: No longer cares while in this form, Can be prevented by one close to the user's heart. Knocks User unconscious once aura is gone
================================================== =======

Name: Darkness Storm
Element: (Look Above)
Hand Signs: Snake, Rabbit, Tiger
Effect: Shoots a barrage of exploding Darkness balls into Sky, Releasing Senbon after explosion

Negative: Has to stand still during hand signs and Launch

================================================== ======

Name: Doom-Filled Barrage
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Doom (Darkness mixed with Lightning)
Effect: Dashes at opponent at fast speeds and partially slows opponent

Negative: Takes a quarter of the damage user inflicted, slows Chakra flow for 2 minutes.

Name: Broken-Hearted Blast
Hand Signs: Tiger, Snake, Monkey, Ram, Tiger
Effect: Blasts A large portion of Aura at Target, Dealing Massive Damage.

Negative: Begins to calm, reducing Chakra, aura, and consciousness.

Name: Darkness Release
Hand Signs: Monkey, Tiger, Snake, Snake, Ram
Effect: Creates a 10-mile Wide Radius of My OC's Heart, While He Closes in for the Kill.

Negative: Can be broken before entered, Aura fades QUICKLY after using this, Chakra drains quickly as well. `!:)

Sir Michael
12-31-2012, 09:43 PM
Name: Dragon Spitting Jutsu
Description: Based on the Dragon Flame Jutsu. Opponents often have trouble with it.
Hand Signs: Snake, Boar, Rabbit, Tiger
Effect: Blasts a Dragon-like fireball at the target.
Negative: If the target is fast enough, they can dodge.

==============================================

Name: Air Gaze
Description: A rare to see Rank B Genjutsu. Some Chunin have learned this Jutsu. However not many can master it.
Hand Signs: Dog, Tiger, Horse
Effect: Blasts a strong wind at the target. Shortly after they begin to feel dizzy and confused.
Negative: More effective against Lighting Style for awhile.

===============================================

Name: Giant Rock Thrower
Description: Much bigger than normal rocks. Smash your enemys with this strong Jutsu!
Hand Signs: Snake, Horse, Boar, Sheep.
Effect: An extremely strong Earth Style Ninjutsu. Even Jonin have trouble with this jutsu. Hundreds of giant rocks are thrown toward the target.
Negative: While being thrown. The caster is very effective.

===============================================

Name: Ethereal Flash
Description: One of the strongest Lightning Style Jutsu. Even The Second Hokage had trouble with one of his opponents who used it.
Element: Lighting
Hand Signs: Tiger, Boar, Snake, Horse, Dog, Sheep, Ox, Rabbit,
Effect: Hundreds of lightning bolts are targeted at the target.
Negative: The user looses vision after use. However regains after the battle.

razorstorm50
01-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Fūton: Kyōmō Kibaku Fūryūha (猛起爆風龍波, Fierce Exploding Wind Dragon Wave): The user creates a massive, tremendously powerful dragon made of wind, and sends it at his/her opponent. It delivers deep cuts to whomever is hits and generates a powerful pressure wave that decimates everything within a large area upon impact.

Hand Seals: Bird, Boar, Dragon, Monkey, Dog.

Element: Wind.

Weakness: Naturally weak against Katon techniques.

Suiton: Tajuu Kōryūdan no Jutsu (多重雨龍弾の術, Multiple Rain Dragon Bullet Technique): A technique in which the user turns multiple raindrops into several individual water dragons. This technique cannot be performed without rain, of course meaning that it will either have to be raining already, or the user will have to use a powerful fire technique (such as Gōryūka no Jutsu) to create rain clouds artificially.

Hand Seals: Serpent, Ox, Rat, Hare, Horse, Serpent, Ram.

Weakness: High chakra consumption.

Yōton: Yōyūryūdan no Jutsu (溶融龍弾, Melting Dragon Bullet Technique): The user creates an enormous amount of lava, which then takes the form of a large dragon that they send at an opponent. Upon impact it will "erupt", showering a large area with lava and fiery rock, damaging multiple enemies.

Hand Seals: Ox, Hare, Serpent, Boar, Dragon.

Element: Lava

Weakness: Naturally weak against Suiton techniques.

Yōton: Daifunka no Jutsu (大噴火, Great Eruption Technique): The user creates a massive wave of lava, which engulfs large groups of enemies. It's execution is slightly similar to "Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu", though it is naturally much more destructive

Hand Seals: Boar, Hare, Bird, Monkey, Horse, Rat.

Element: Lava

Weakness: Naturally weak against Suiton techniques/High chakra consumption.

Nise Bunri (偽分離, False Separation): A Fuinjutsu technique that forces a being that is sealed within a person into an artificial body. This technique also heavily limits the beings power after it is separated from its host. If the host was able to draw an the beings power, as is the case with Jinchūriki, they will still be able to do so.

Hand Seals: Horse, Tiger, Rat.

Element: None.

Weaknesses: High concentration needed. This is, if this technique is being used on an enemy, is hard to maintain.

Marscadus Urusaki
01-14-2013, 02:03 AM
Name: Fusion Bomb Jutsu

Element: Earth and Fire

Hand Signs: Tiger, Ox, Bird

Effect: Similar to Shikamaru's "Shadow Stitching Jutsu", This Jutsu speeds towards the enemy, but underground. the final effect is that the enemy is ensnared in roots while the trail leading to the target and the roots detonate with a critical burn rate. Additional chance to drain the targets chakra if the user is skilled enough.

Weakness: Easy enough to evade: Stay off the ground or dodge at the last minute, bearing in mind this could be difficult as the jutsu remains submerged in earth with no visible trail. Focusing on the users chakra would help to locate the incoming jutsu.

Users: Me and a select handful who post "Kage-Bushin" on their next comment on this thread `;)

Aakido Uchiha
01-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Strictly forbidden Gen Jutsu, 100 years of torture!

Sir Michael
01-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Strictly forbidden Gen Jutsu, 100 years of torture!

Needs a weakness bro.

Prodigy756
03-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Jutsu Name- Water Style: Flash Flood Prison
Element- Water Obviously
Hand Seals- Ox, Rooster, Horse, Sheep
Rank- B
Weakness- requires water near the target and takes a fair amount of chakra.
Effect- The user performs the hand seals and uses their chakra to bend water around the target, creating a rectangular water prison.

Hokoshi Imagazi
03-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Name: Burst Release: Bursting Threat Hack Jutsu
Element Style: Scorch w/ Burst
User: Hokoshi Imagazi
Handsigns: Snake, Rat, Horse, Dragon, Snake, Rat, Horse, Ox
Description: When Using the Jutsu, it uses 1/2 of chakra then face right palms up then force chakra to come and be released on the right palm, it will turn into 3 black ball. It will be thrown and attack the target. once it attack an enemy, they will said "Magenta" it will spin rapidly counterwise and send out a Massive black beam to the enemy.
Weakness: Tsukuyomi, and Planetary Devastation.

Metalhead-sage
03-06-2013, 06:09 AM
Jutsu: Kaseki No Jutsu(Petrifaction Technique)

Element: Hokton(Dust Release) Kekkei Genkai
Earth and Wind Release.

user: Burain Sandasu(Me)

Hand Signs: Horse, Hare, Dog, Snake.

Description: This is a two part Jutsu. Firstly another Dust released Jutsu is used, this is called Hokori Reppuu No Jutsu(Dust Gale Technique), this surrounds the 'Enemy' and when the 'Dust' is inhaled the 'petrifaction Technique' is ready to be activated! The cold air of the 'Dust Gale' makes the dust multiple which starts to fossilize the 'Enemy' from the inside out and becomes soild statue.

Weakness: Fire and Wind Release Collaboration Ninjutsu and Sharingan.

ardenn0270
03-07-2013, 10:51 PM
name of jutsu: Black lightning dragon
Hand Style: hare,dragon,dog,boar,ram
`:oops:

Umaro Kamaru
03-16-2013, 04:51 PM
The Following are included in my created clan: Karamu
Kekkei Genkai -
Eye Technique: Lunaringan
This visual technique allows its user to slow down time at the cost of shortening their lives by 0.05%. its other uses include a visual jutsu known as -Tsukamu which traps the opponent in a deadly Genjutsu which places them in a moon-like reality which suffocates them quickly, however this jutsu instantly causes the user to bleed from several locations and can only be used once every full moon

S-Rank
Jutsu: Crescent Moon Jutsu: Lunar Eclipse.
- This Jutsu grants the user an 80% chakra boost by shifting the moon into a lunar eclipse. The eclipse strengthens the user and transforms the kekkei genkai into a dark body surrounded by glowing light, in the center of the chest is a crescent moon symbol and the body is covered with glowing markings. This jutsu

A-rank
Lunaris Dragon palm:
the users right hand becomes a vortex of glowing lunaris power forming a ball compressing the power, when the user chooses, several swirling beams explode out of the ball creating a vortex in reality which pulls the opponent in whilst cutting them with chakra, this jutsu is used in last resort situations due to the effect it has on the user, if the jutsu is used too much, the lunaris power will eat away at the users chakra system until they are unable to perform jutsu

Hope you like it :D

MadaraObito
03-20-2013, 01:32 PM
My would be my own creation.

Jutsu Name: Core Release, Apocalyptic Meteor

Seals. Tiger, Snake, Monkey, Dragon

Weakness. None (seriously)

Effect: just like Madara's Heavenly Meteor but with bigger impact.

Uzumaki Naruto!
03-20-2013, 01:35 PM
I wouldn't consider that making your own jutsu I'd say just adding onto madras himself.

SasukeSharingan14
03-22-2013, 02:13 PM
Name: Fire Force Jutsu

Hand Signs: Tiger, Horse, Monkey

Effect: Fire covers the arms and the user makes a powerful strike leaving the opponent severely burned.

Mangetsu Hozuki
03-22-2013, 02:22 PM
Futon: Gekko Hayate (Wind Release: Moonlight Hurricane)
Hand Seal(s): Dog, Serpent, Boar, Dragon, Tiger Horse, and then a special seal-the user places his palms facing away from himself, index and thumbs touching to form a triangle (this will direct where the jutsu will target, as well as how big it is). This Special seal must be maintained throughout the jutsu.

Category: Offensive Ninjutsu

Element: Wind (An aditional water element will greatly increase the "hurricane effect" of the jutsu, as well as its effectiveness).

Effect: A miniature hurricane surrounds the target, and the gale-force winds and rotation may be able to tear him apart. However, this is rare. Usually, it is as if a continuous Wind Scythe Jutsu surrounds the target, slashing, cutting, and tearing away. The hurricane can be moved - all the user must to is move his hands where he wishes the Jutsu to move to. The user can spread his hands apart from each other to increase the size. Obviously, this requires more chakra to sustain the Jutsu. To end the Jutsu, the user simply puts down his hands.

Weakness: If the target can somehow surround himself with a Fire-based Jutsu, the hurricane will be greatly weakened. This can be countered if the user has a water affinity as well as wind.

Requirements: High mastery of chakra control. Without this, the hurricane will be dispersed almost immediatly. Of course, a wind affinity is needed as well.

This jutsu is called Moonlight Hurricane because the hurricane is bathed in chakra, which can be slightly seen. This gives the jutsu a blueish white tint, as if bathed in moonlight.

Nidaime Hokage
03-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Title: Iwa Buranketto Jutsu (rock blanket technique)

Element:Earth

Hand Seals:*Clap*,Tiger,Dragon,Horse,Bird,Boar,Serpent( the clap is for show purposes and is not required)

B Rank

Stop the User from wiggling the Already formed Serpent seal and,or pulling the Serpent seal off from happening.

Effect: after completing the Serpent seal, The user keeps his hands and arms in the same position as the Serpent seal and slowly flattens hands but while keeping his/her fingers intertwinded (make sure the the finger tips are between the other hand's knuckles and wrist area) and by doing this fully activates the jutsu So, at this point the user may wiggle,twist,or even turn his/her arms to manipulate the area in front of him (or the targeted area) to deactivate this jutsu , the user has to; pull apart his/her hands voluntarily or even unvoluntarily uncross his fingers and hands,or the user can just run out of chakra(these fault points go along with the weaknesses shown above)

Sorry for it being so long `o.o"

Nidaime Hokage
03-22-2013, 02:56 PM
Name of Jutsu: Static Claw
Element: Lightning
Description: Requires no handseal. User adds lightning chakra to claw formed hand. When enemy is struck it discharges lowering their reaction speed.
Creator: Konton Kumori`!:)

swift43
03-26-2013, 08:55 PM
All created by me

Name : Lava Style: Destructive Haze/ Yōgan sutairu: Hihakai heizu
Element:Lava
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra:12%/25%
Effect:It poison and make the enemy faint
Requirement:Chakra,Handsigns
Handsigns:Boar,Tiger,Hold
Field:Assanation
Weakness:It can be used in a short period of time

Name:Sealing Soul Slayer:Shiki Fujin/ Fū tamashī sureiyā hototogisu fūjin
Type: Fūinjutsu
Chakra:70%
Effect:Seal the enemy for an eternal life
Handsigns:Boar,Tiger,Ram.Bird
Requirement:Scroll of Flying Raijin
Weakness:It takes all chakra the user has.

Name:Rain Of The Death/ Shi no ame
Type:Genjutsu
Chakra:20%
Effect:Damage the enemy and take all of his memory.
Handsigns:Boar.Dragon,Mongkey,Hold
Requirement:Chakra
Field:Spying
Weakness:In can be only used once in a day.

Name:Black Sacred Technique:Poisonous Senbon Explosion/ Burakku shinsei tekunikku: Doku Senbon bakuhatsu
Element:N/A
Chakra:30%
Effect:Damages and poison the enemy
Handsigns:N/A
Requirement:Puppet user
Weakness:The longer direction of the target the more chakra need to use.

Name:Universal Judgement/ Yunibāsarujajjimento
Type:Doujutsu
Effect:Collect all dark chakra arounds the battlefield and slams it to the ground.
(It almost like Kirin:Sasuke’s Strongest Jutsu)
Chakra:N/A
Handsigns:Tiger,Snake,Mongkey
Requirement:Jounin
Weakness:Cannot be disturbed.

Name:Shining Drawer/Hikidashi shainingu•
Element:Wind
Effect: Blind the enemy and burn as well.
Chakra:Depends on user/Usually 30%
Handsigns:Tiger,
Requirement:Chuunin
Weakness:It takes time to ready.

Name:Sword of Narukami/ Narukami no ken
Element:Lightning
Type:Doujutsu
Effect:Same as Totsuka Blade
Chakra:90%
Handsigns:Dragon,Mongkey,Tiger
Requirement:Sannin/Anbu
Weakness:It damages the user.

Sir Michael
03-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Name - Cloud Release: Infinity
Nature Elements - Water + Wind
Type - Ninjutsu
Rank - A
Description - An Advanced Nature Release, combined of Water and Wind Elements, the user creates a giant cloud towards the opponent, which can be filled with Paper Kunai, it can be hot, or cold, using the hot or cold cloud to their advantage. The user can also turn the giant cloud into several smaller ones.

PTJake67
04-01-2013, 08:01 PM

Jutsu: Phoenix Wings

Hand Signs: Hare, Dog, Dragon, Bird

Description: Gives you fiery wings that allow you to fly and use certain fire style jutsu. Costs a lot of chakra to use and drains your chakra slowly in use.

Another one:

Hand Signs: Ram, Dragon and Tiger

Jutsu: Fiery Vortex

Description: One jutsu that you can only use when Phoenix Wings is active on the user. Creates a huge, fiery tornado that sucks in people too close to it and deals a lot of damage to them. The way it's created is similar to the way Konan's paper twister is created with Shikigami Dance in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2.

And Another:

Jutsu: Rasenjigoku (jigoku translating to "inferno", according to Google Translate)

Description: A fire style Rasengan that pushes the enemy back, like a normal Rasengan, doing damage to them while doing so, and explodes when it hits a surface.

I also have an idea for a Rinnegan summoning:

Jutsu: Rinne Summoning: Giant Black Widow

Description: Summons a giant black widow that spins super-sticky silk useful for trapping enemies and has very poisonous bites, and can even spit poison from it's mouth. Since it has many eyes, if the user has the Rinnegan and the Sharingan (like Tobi), half of the spider's eyes will be Sharingan. Can be useful for using multiple Izanagis if the user can use Izanagi.

Konna
04-03-2013, 10:08 PM

Name: Wind style: Kaze no mojiretsu (wind strings)

Hand signs: Hare, Dog, Horse, Dragon, Ram, Bird

Effect: User creates strands of wind off of each finger tip, allowing the user to move his/her hands in motion whipping or tying up the opponent.

Weakness: Jutsu automatically deactivates if fire user pours there chakra into the jutsu or if a sharp weapon cut threw them (as if it was an actual string)

( it would be awesome if i could actually see this in the anime , my life would be complete :D)

Andrew Namikaze
04-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Name: Dark Matter Circle Fortress

Element: Dark

Type: Doujutsu (From Sharingan)

Hand Signs: Tiger, Snake, Tiger, Dragon, Hare

Effect: User creates a Dark Circle of Chakara, once sent at the opponet they get engulfed in it and opponet gets chakara taken out and dies.

Weakness: Life for Life. The User gets killed because of the Chakra comsuption.

Master Shinobi Person
04-08-2013, 07:49 AM
I call it the Vitaygan.

For it is a mixture of the three great Kekkei Genkei.

However, along with giving the owner the abilities of the Rinnegan, the Sharingan and the Byakugan.

It allows the owner to cancel out all Justus/Kekkei Genkei, steal the chakra of almost any living force (including tailed beasts) and warp time and space to an extent of their own chakra levels.
Type: Kekkei Genkei

Rank: not applicable (the higher the age, skill level and chakra control skill; the more powerful it becomes)

Chakra usage: none (chakra used up by jutsus)

Only I have this as I am the first of my bloodline.

Activated with hand seals: Bird, dragon, bird, serpent, rat, ox, boar, dog, ram, horse, dragon, tiger, dog, monkey, tiger (Tori, Tatsu, Tori, Mi, Ne, Ushi, I, Inu, Hitsuji, Uma, Tatsu, Tora, Inu, Saru, Tora).

Obtained at birth and usable from birth.

Weakness: absolutely nothing (only rival: the sage of the six paths as ten tails jinchuriki)

Master Shinobi Person
04-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Name: Jutsu o shō (vanishing jutsu)

Hand seals: Shadow clone jutsu hand sign

Ability: turns the user completely invisible at genin level, but, at Jonin level, makes the user completely invisible and hides foot prints. An Anbu Black ops member is completely invisible with no foot prints and no movement noise.

Chakra usage: minimal

Weakness: Genin level=anyone who sees the foot prints or hears the movement. Chunin level=anyone who hears movement and looks hard for foot prints. Jonin level=Sound ninja and Hyuuga clan members using Byakugan. Anbu Black ops level=Hyuuga clan member using Byakugan. Kage level=no weakness.

Usable by: All ninja of any level

Master Shinobi Person
04-09-2013, 07:14 AM
Name: Vitaygan: Chakra steal jutsu

Range: short-medium (0-25m)

Type: Fuuinjutsu

Rank: not applicable (user steals more chakra the stronger their Vitaygan is)

Hand seals: Tiger, Serpent, Ox, Dragon, Bird, Tiger, Rat, Ram, Dog, Bird (Tora, Mi, Ushi, Tatsu, Tori, Tora, Ne, Hitsuji, Inu, Tori)

Chakra usage: 25-50% (depends on skill level and Vitaygan power)

Chakra Steal: 30-90% (depends on skill level and Vitaygan power)

Abilities: user sends a visible hand extending from their core into the target and steals a certain amount of the target’s chakra.

Weakness: easily avoided

Master Shinobi Person
04-10-2013, 05:39 AM
Name: silver wings sealing jutsu

Element: Dark, lightning & wind

Chakra usage: 95% (leaves enough chakra for the user to survive, however, user becomes incapacitated).

Hand seals: Bird, Dragon, Bird, Tiger, Serpent, Dragon, Bird (Tori, Tatsu, Tori, Tora, Mi, Tatsu, Tori).

Extra: finishing hand sign: thumbs tother, index fingers together (creates a triangular shape), hold.

Effect: one uses their own Chakra to seal the Chakra of another inside oneself or another for later use.

What happens: when the user finishes the hand signs, a faint blue circle will appear on the floor around the user and a small blue ball of light will appear in the triangle made in the user’s hands. The ball will then launch itself at the target. Upon impact with the target the ball will grow, engulfing the target in a dome of blue light. The dome then shrinks into the core of the target and returns to the user and seals the target’s chakra inside the user or another being. The seal looks like the Rinnegan with either demon or angel wings either side (depends on reason for use).

Weakness: The effects of this only become permanent 3 hours after it is cast otherwise, killing the user undoes the effects; this jutsu renders the user incapacitated.

hot_dog3
04-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Jutsu name: Bear Pool Jutsu

Hand signs: Snake, Dragon, Boar, Dog, Rat.

Allows you to spit a differently way usefull beer on the ground.

Water style, B-rank.

Weaknesses: Highly flammable and the user must have a bit of alcohol in hes/shes blood to accomplish this jutsu.

Strengths: Highly flammable so it works well with fire style.

Hokoshi Imagazi
04-17-2013, 10:31 PM
Name: Scorch Element: Rushing Scorch Hell
Element Style: Scorch
Handsigns: Classified
Weakness: Tailed Beast Bomb, Susano
Chakra Usage: 95%
- Must be perform with 2 Scorch User's
Description: In order to use this move, it requires 2 Scorch Users, if don't, then it cannot be use. Once its activated, 1 of the user must rush near to the enemy from behind then put a jutsu sign on the back. Once that happen, the 2nd user use a Fire Attack then The Scorch jutsu is activated. Once the scorch jutsu is activate, both users will said "Scorch Release: Rushing Scorch Hell" then the True Jutsu will activated. It also act as a Sealing Jutsu.
Effects: Both users will unable to use the same jutsu until chakra is recover. It also create's an effect if the move is used at a Sharingan User, their chakra's will be Auto-Drain. However, if it is used at the Tailed Beast, The Tailed Beast will return to the normal form then lose 50% of their chakra and unable to use their Tailed Beast Bomb for 20Minutes after turning into a Tailed Beast. It will also creates dizziness on the users.
Effective: It is strong against Water, Ice, Wind, and Earth. It is known to deflect Planetary Devastation. It is also strong against Sage Mode.

Shodaime Hokage
05-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Uzumaki Doujustu

It is only limited do the ones in the Uzumaki. A doujustu is a ocular justu.

It is the combination of the Senju, Uchiha, And Namikaze.

It works as Ninjustu and Genjustu. The attacks in Genjustu are represented as Ninjustu on the body.

Only weakness is the chakra needed even for the Uzumakis Vitality.

If used correctly can kill opponent.

10 Trigram Sealing Jutsu
E-Ranked
Hand Signs- Dog,Serpent,Dragon,Horse,Ox,Boar,Tiger
Can seal all types of Bijuu, including the Juubi.
Can also seal human chakra.
Can kill user if done wrong or poor skill level

swissboy44
06-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Flaming Sand Dragon
Element: Earth (sand) and Fire
Hand Sings: ram, snake, tiger, hare, snake, dragon, hare, bird
Effect: creates a dragon formed by flaming fire and sand
Weakness: water

Guntherock
07-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Blinding Darkness
Ellement: Dark Rellease
Hand Signs :Boar, Tiger, Snake, Dragon, Tiger
Effect: Permanently blinds the oponent, but is very difficult to get it right.

Hokage-Yondaime
07-08-2013, 03:13 AM
FIRE STYLES

Name: Fire Style: Fire Whip
Description:Using fire from it's mouth the user creates whips made of fire being able to swing around and burn the area and person. These move at extreme speeds.

Name: Fire Style: Fire Flamethrower
Description: Using chakara from the mouth the user makes a flamethrower looking fire jutsu to attack the attacker.

Name: Fire Style: Scorching Whirlwind
Description: Creating a fire tornado to burn the opponent this move is very powerful while taking a lot of chakara. This is Reborn's most powerful fire style/jutsu. (Adding wind will make it more powerful.)

Name: Fire Style: Fire emerage
Description: Creates fire all around the user to protect from weaker water styles and to be able to walk through Earth styles with enough heat.

Name: Fire Style: Fire Pillars
Description: Creates 8 fire pillars that will go inside the middle of it's area (100 square feet) and become a blocking wall of fire pillars.

WATER STYLE

Name: Water Style: Water Tornado
Element: Water, Fire, Wind, Lighting (Can be any type of tornado but earth.)
Description: Creates a tornado made of water to do make a complete rampage the who tornado is razor sharp.

Name: Water Style: Water Hurricane
Description: Makes a hurricane to blind the enemny while hurting both the user and enemy unless protected for some reason.

Name: Water Style: Water Gun
Description: Creates bullets made of water able to do very strong piercing damage.

Name: Water Style: Blizzard
Description: Creates a piercing water style from above making it rain. This can be blended with rain giving you a advantage.

Name: Water Style: Giant Wave
Description: Creates a giant wave of water mainly to destroy buildings or take out powerful fire styles.

Name: Water Style: Bubbles
Description: A weak water style mainly made to confuse or distract the opponent while able to make other hand signs.

Name: Water style: Spike Cannon
Element: Water or Earth
Description: Making spikes from Water or Earth to be thrown at attacker.

Name: Water Style: Water Ring
Description: Creates a water ring in a area of 50 square meters. This will be a very good combo move with a lighting style user. But this move still hurts because the water comes crushing down.

Name: Water Style: Whirlpool
Description: Creates a huge water Whirlpool having great damage on everything in it's way.

Name: Water Style: Bubble Beam
Description: Being like the Water Style Bubbles but being extremely deadly. This is Reborn's strongest Water style. This jutsu creates powerful bubbles that when popped create sonic booms. This creates hundreds of bubbles make huge vibrations.

EARTH STYLES

Name: Earth Style: Earth Pillars
Element: Earth, Fire, Water. (Can be any of these.)
Description: Makes 4 earth pillars that the user can use to throw or protect.

Name: Earth Style: Triple Mud Wall
Description: Creating three mud walls to have x3 the protection

Name: Earth Style: Earth Protection
Description: Creates earth all around the user of the jutsu making you able to with stand many jutsu's. (This can slow down if done wrong)

Name: Earth Style: Knuckle Punch
Description: Hardening your knuckle to have much more punching power.

Name: Earth Style: Mud Slap
Description: Uses the mud from the ground to slap you silly.

Name: Earth Style: Tremor
Description: This style is like a small Earth Quake. Easier to make but a lot weaker.

Name: Earth Style: Heel Drop
Description: Using earth style this jutsu makes the heel of your foot extremely tough.

Name: Earth Style: Rock Throw
Description: Creates many rocks to be thrown for the ground. Earth Style: Mud Slap can throw these rocks for you.

Name: Earth Style: Earth Submission
Description: Used to swap places with others Reborn likes to go into the ground and come back with you in the spot he was.

Name: Earth Style: Earth Quake
Description: This is Reborn's strongest Earth style able to create a earth quake. Well it is a earth quake about on scale from 1-10 9.8

Name: Earth Style: Spike Barrage
Description: Creates a barrage of earth spikes to come from the ground.

2nd Tsuchikage
07-28-2013, 02:17 AM
Wind style: Wind land mine bomb
Description: User can plant a chakra bomb in the ground and when someone steps on the chakra from the feet reacts to the chakra and the ball explodes shooting out a shruiken shapes that cut through anything

Yamaza Minazako
08-31-2013, 09:02 AM
P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Name: Shadow Fireball / シャドウ火の玉 / Shadō hinotama.

Hand Signs: Snake, Tiger, Horse, Rat, Boar, Dog, Monkey, Ram / ヘビ、トラ、馬、ネズミ、イノシシ、イヌ、サル、ヒツジ / Hebi, tora,-ba, nezumi, inoshishi, inu, saru, hitsuji.

Fighting Style: Ninjutsu

Effects: User builds up large amounts of Chakra then releases it in a fire fashion. Much like Fireball Jutsu or Dragon Flames Jutsu, this one is made of flames, black flames. The black flames burn ten times more than normal fire and user absorbs target's Chakra if hit with the jutsu.

Requirements: Must have a very large amount of Chakra to perform, which means the hand signs must be precise and Chakra concentration on point.

Minus Effects: Although user gains the target's Chakra, it can lead to exhaustion (losing Chakra for a while), and may need immediate rest. In other cases, if the user doesn't have enough Chakra to perform the Jutsu, but proceeds to do so, it can require extreme medical attention immediately. If the user doesn't have enough Chakra to control the Jutsu, it may turn on him/her and injure them very badly, if lucky; it can lead these down sides do not occur if taught / learned properly. If you are born to the Minazako clan, you're born with enough Chakra to use it.

Chakra Usage: 100% to people with not enough Chakra / 50-70% Chakra if Jounin or Anbu Black Ops / 10-20% if taught properly by someone in the Minazako clan / 0-5% if born to the Minazako clan.

Seems pretty cool to me ;)

Kisano
09-01-2013, 05:01 PM
jutsu name: Rock Splitting Wind of Heaven

hand signs: None

A-rank

Close Range type jutsu

The user has an insanely fast rotating wind in your right/left hand or both in the form of a long thin spike

Effect: Able to split anything in half if it were to come into contact with the human body it'll end up in pieces.

weakness: Uses 70% of chakra and the user must have perfect chakra control or the jutsu will backfire on the user killing him instantly

Guntherock
09-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Air Armor
Ellement: Wind
Hand Signs :Claps Hands
Effect: Surrounds the user with a sphere made of wind that protects him from attacks, once it takes a strong attack the armor breaks, but protects its user one last time before doing so..

Chi Rothschild
09-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Name: Water Porcupine
Level: A
Description: Surrounds the user with an enormous amount of water and shoots out piercing/cutting water in several points, making the streaks look like thorns.
Range: Depending on the amount of water used; 30meters-50 meters
Cons: User must be near a body of water, allies within 30-50 meters might get hit, uses up a lot of chakra
Pros: lethal, can cover a wide rage of surrounding enemies, protects from most fire attacks

Kiza uzumaki
10-16-2013, 04:42 AM
Wood style: death throne summoning
tiger/dog/horse/snake.

b rank. the trees come out of the ground and and stab through the oppenent propelling him in the air and as if he was sitting on a throne.

weakness. shadowclone jutsu and uses the maximum amount of chakra the user has.

Kiza uzumaki
10-16-2013, 04:49 AM
Name: Forbidden jutsu:dark soul animation.

Effect:summons a randomized shinigami beast to destroy everything in site.

hand seals: hare rat snake tiger.

rank. s rank

cons: if you summon something you cant control it will kill you and everything around it.

Ryu Hyuga
10-16-2013, 11:01 AM
I got one

Name: Dark Chidori
Element:Lightnin
Hand Seals:Ox,Rabbit,Monkey,Dragon,Rat,Bird,Pig
Weakness:If the oppenent evades the attack and hits the users stomach or head,it will stop the dark chidori
Effect:It summons lighting and it is similar to regular chidori but black and slighty stronger

Hidan of the Mist
10-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Replacement justu
*Replaces body with another person temporily

readhead
10-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Jutsu name:Fire Breath
Element: Fire dur....
Hand signs: Unique hand sign- arms out, both index fingers and middle fingers out everything else clenched.
S-rank
Weakness: any jutsu with water in it
Effect: after hand signs blow air out and instead of air, fire goes out.

SasukeUchiha4474
10-22-2013, 04:26 PM
Jutsu Name: Rasetatsu
Element: Wind,Fire

Hand signs: Dragon,Ram,Dog,Tiger,Snake,Bird, Rooster, Monkey

It combines Rasenshuriken and Amartatsu

Rank S becuase only I know how to do it and I didnt' teach anyone

Weakness: If opponent used Sharigan and dodged it

Effects: Causes above Hokage Level Damage, Burns and Knocks them back

Ryu Hyuga
10-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Name:Lightning TransmitElement:Lighting
Hand Signs:Tiger,Serpant,Ram
Weakness:If you hit the opponent before the user uses it,then it will cancel the move
Effect:Brings lighting to hand and the user points with two fingers at where they want to lightning to go

tatsumaki
11-02-2013, 02:13 AM
these are some jutsu's i came up with.

lightning release: lightning sphere
hand signs: nil
weakness: when the opponent simultaneously uses a jutsu, this jutsu backfires & injure the user if it's strong
effect: the user changes rasengan's affinity into lightning. when it hits it also gains power from lightning as much as wanted to damage the opponent
automatically.

lightning shadow clone assault
hand signs: nil
weakness: if able to destroy even i clone, the whole jutsu messes up.
effect: the user creates shadow clones and sends them to attack the opponent with thunder-charged fists.the user charges the leg & smashes the opponent face with it.

sharpcursmarkshringan21
11-04-2013, 08:15 PM
the justu's name is illuminating saber tooth dragon

the signs are ox,boar,rabbit,snake,dragon

this justu's S ranked: in order to use it you must only use senjustu because the chakra is too great for normal control you need a sages power to even keep it in place. its like using Sasuke's Kirin in your hand. also this justu can be used with Susano but you still need senjustu because of the effects wont hurt the user in
sage mode. (you already know about sage mode)

the weakness is the the mouth of the dragon that's if you can get past the teeth of the dragon.

this justu first hits you with an extremely powerful amount of lighting like chidori or rikiri but at the same time the two long teeth retract into a pointing direction they stab the victim with two bright beams of white external and black internal lightning.(that's why its called illuminating saber tooth dragon)

this leaves victim in a all body pain with two holes through their chest it also can break bones in a instant like Shinra Tensei. also this justu requires two small straighten swords that act as the teeth for the dragon specially made for lightning natured Chakra.

HokageNaruSas
12-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Name:Earth Peddles
User: Kakashi and any other Earth Chakra Natures Shinobi
Handsigns: Dog, Boar, Snake, Rooster, Tiger, Dragon,
Type Of Justu: Ninjustu
Description:Spikes of Earth come out from the casters body

Shuurai tatsou
12-16-2013, 03:17 PM
My jutsu is fire style dragon claw it is combined with tiger fightin style it makes a claw out of fire it looks kinda like the nine tails claw its weakness is water hand seals are tiger dragon tiger another jutsu is dark fire it makes all of your fire jutsu be made out of the black flames another is slow mow it slows down time it has no element hand seals are tiger ram tiger

tatsumaki
02-02-2014, 02:25 AM
Shurigan

meaning: shuriken eye

weakness: none

abilities:

360 degree view
kotatsumaki (a jutsu that sucks all the energy & chakra of the opponent)
shurigan blade ( a super-giant shuriken like the shurigan is formed by chakra)
chakra enough to take down a tailed beast
ultimate shurigan mode

ultimate shurigan mode abilities:

use of all five elements
use of ying, yang, ying-yang element

AyumuItsuki
02-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Name: Subete no kyōfu, Genjutsu

Meaning: Fear of Everything

Hand Seals: Ram, Monkey, Boar, Bird, Dog

Weakness: You must over come your deepest darkest fear then it will be released.

Description: It goes into the depths of the opponents mind finds their deepest fear and creates that fear in a loop until the opponent can find the weakness. Great for training to get rid of fear.

Element: Universal Elemental Use.

ninetailedfox222
02-17-2014, 09:39 AM
name: チェーン トラッピング 術 (chen Torappingu no jutsu)
meaning: chain trapping jutsu
element: earth
hand signs: tiger, snake, dog, rat, dragon, hands sign made for jutsu (right hand out pointer and middle fingers up the rest down left hand in fist put fist on right hand palm)
weekness: water and fire style jutsus (water can rust the metal and fire can melt it)
effect: consumes chakra and slows down the target
classification: ninjutsu
jutsu castors: konashi, kakashi, icaviti
description: traps the for with powerful chains from the ground

Hoxha
02-17-2014, 09:54 AM
Flaming chains
Fire
Fire style: Raging Chains
hand signs: dragon, monkey, rat, tiger, ox
Weakness: water release
Description: making these handsigns and two chains Will Come to your hands.these chains are really hot that it can melt your flesh. When throwing it against you and round you you have to use water release I'd you don't want to be melted away. If u don't have water release keep dodging and make shadow clones. Then try fast to counter.

Forgot to tell you that it is a C- rank jutsy

Deidara-katsu
02-18-2014, 08:45 PM
Shuriken of Death jutsu.

Sasori_Midnight_scorpion
03-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Name:Weapon mimicry

Element:Not element specific this jutsu can be preformed no matter what your chakra nature is.

Hand signs:tiger, dragon, monkey, ox, tiger , monkey ,rooster ,tiger ,ox ,tiger , monkey

Weakness:However this jutsu is extremely powerful it has a few flaws for example it drains a lot of chakra,much like gaara's sand armour Secondly it has a rather long preparation time (hand signs)

Effect:example will be lightning nature.Lighting will form in your hand much like the chidori except it will take form of the weapon you fell most comfortable with for example (shield,sword,kunai etc.)This just Dramatically enhances your strength and speed.

Red Ronin
03-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Name: Blazing Dragon Armor
Element: fire and lightning
hand signs: Dragon bird dragon bird dog ram
Rank: E/s how ever the first user was the result of a genetic expirament so he can pass it down but currently is only user.
Weakness: water type Jitsu or equally powerfull fire Jitsu or chakra disrupting attacks. steadily drains chakra, endurance needed. cant use other jitsu while active as it takes complete control of chakra flow.
Effect: Increases speed and physical power exponentially the stronger and faster you are to begin with the better. Encases body in a armored shell of flame cutting and burning anything in contact. Its so hot it forms a physically blocking near all physical attacks. can be extended to hands or weapons to give cutting power similar chakra blades. Been known to feed off the a users rage and deep emotions. Best paired with sharingan.

Red Ronin
03-20-2014, 09:24 PM
Name: Sirens Rose Mirror
Elemant: Genjitsu
Hand signs: serpent monkey serpent and a seal
Weakness: requires physical contact and eye contact with a single large amount of chakra to activate. Can be realesed by the target temporally shutting out all their senses. only adds perception meaning you cant hide things. Runs out after chakra in seal depleted

Effect: Brands target with an invisible Rose shaped seal. The seal steadily releases chakra encasing the victims body in a chakra field that feeds their senses false information usually in the form of illusions of the caster or words or deeds from people important to them. does not operate like regular genjitsu in that your friends can help you or that it infects your mind. caster can see what they see, feel what they feel. Contact is only required with the casters chakra not necessarily bodily conact.

Shisko Shi
03-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Name: Raikōkanbō

Hand signs: Tiger, Ox, Dog, Tiger

Weakness: None

Strength: Solid objects, Water & Heat

Effect: This jutsu literally turns the very body into a rod of lightning. So strainful that most can only preform it on a single arm. When done, the arm becomes just a pure white glowing arm, as if their arm was made of lightning, so stable that their cells will become literal lightning. Imagine your arm white and was a light, heating up at the same temperature as a normal bolt. So powerful that it can cut through almost anything and being by it alone is deadly.

Chari
04-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Name: Raiton: Lynx Senkai Tsume Jutsu (Lynx Whirling Claw)

Hand Signs: Boar, Ox, Hare, Monkey, Tiger

Weakness: Requires summoning of Lynx, which can only be summoned by me. Uses a large amount of chakra combined between user and animal, therefore is a last resort and high risk jutsu.

Effect: The large amount of combined chakra pours out of the Lynx's body into a large mass of blue chakra in the shape of the Lynx. Lightning chakra slashes like claws at the opponent, sending lightning through their body and destroying every nerve and ultimately resulting in the death of the opponent.

Hidan of the Mist
04-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Almighty Gale

Wind

Rank A

Hand signs.; Ox ,boar ,horse, tiger

Weakness; A stronger wind opponent (or earth style)

Effect: Uses an overwhelming gust of wind which shreds the other to bits. As if the user were blowing out wind knives.

Argentavis
04-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Name: Mind Style Emotion Clone Jutsu

Elements: Wind, Fire, Lightning

Hand signs: Tiger, Horse Dragon

Weakness: There are people who are immune to mind style. If Mind style is used on them, it backfires and the user cannot use jutsu for a week or more. Mind style can also been undone in the way Genjutsu can.

Effect: Clones are created, each with a single emotion. Making eye contact with one will cause a person to feel that emotion as well. It is next to impossible to break eye contact with a clone. As the battle ensues, the emotion gets more extreme, eventually causing the victim to lose control.

Argentavis
04-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Name: Mind Style Emotion Overload

Elements: Wind, Fire, Lightning

Weakness: There are people who are immune to mind style. If Mind style is used on them, it backfires and the user cannot use jutsu for a week or more. Mind style can also been undone in the way Genjutsu can.

Effect: By using the emotion clone jutsu against single opponent, all the emotions are channeled into the enemy. This will cause extreme trauma and then the user can move in for the kill.

TheReaper
04-17-2014, 08:05 AM
Lightning Release: One Thousand Screeching Birds

Weakness: Huge amounts of lightning chakra destroy the users arm and uses huge amounts of chakra. Can only be effectively used in a charka enhancing mode such as sage mode or bijuu cloak

Effect: An enhanced version of Chidori which is much more powerful. This jutsu can pierce almost anything.

TheReaper
04-22-2014, 01:21 AM
Wrath of the Beast, Ariel
Steel Release: Claws of Ariel. Both hands grows razor sharp steel claws
Weakness: Males it hard to form handsigns
Steel Release: Wings of Ariel. Bird-like wings "grow" (are created then attached to the back) from the back of the used and then can be used to launch razor sharp feathers and projectiles
Weakness: Very heavy. Very tiring. Very chakra draining. Can be used as a lightning rod.
Steel Release: Wrath of the Beast, Ariel. Used with the Wings of Ariel Jutsu. Huge amounts of feathers and projectiles are launched in either every or one direction. Rank: S
Weakness: Hard to aim. Extremely chakra draining. Can cause huge collateral damage
Steel Release: Trapping of Ariel. Hundreds of wires shoot out of the Wings of Ariel either towards a target or in every direction
Weakness: Can be used by enemy to channel lightning attacks. Prevents user movement.