PDA

View Full Version : Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)

Salamander Hanzo
08-05-2009, 07:17 AM
Well, I'm tired of debate, after debate of who people think the strongest Naruto character is, and I've decided to enlighten the confused masses, with some knowledge; (This is a Current Estimation)

1; Madara Uchiha, Reason: Has the ability to control demons with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Has been alive since the creation of Konoha, True leader of Akatsuki.

2; Killer Bee, Reason: Was able to hold of all of Team Sasuke, Show'd the ability to transform into his tailed beast, Managed to trick the sharingan, and escape.

3; Naruto Uzumaki, Reason: Defeated Pein, has the Kyuubi inside him, can utilize Sage mode to it's full potential, his father was the Yondaime, Trained by Jiraiya.

4; Pein (Pain), Reason: Has the Rinnegan, Uses the Six Path's of Pain to it's full potential, Can revive other's at the cost of his life.

5; Salamander Hanzo, Reason: Deceased Leader of Amegakure, Defeated Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade, then named them the 'Sannin' (The Three Legendary Ninja), Has the Salamander Summoning Contract.

Now, these ARE the facts, don't flame just because you think your Almighty 'Itachi-Sama' is not on the list, or your favorite character, because these ARE correct.

Baka
08-05-2009, 07:19 AM
Yeah Madara it deffinately the strongest.

Fan of Minato
08-05-2009, 07:21 AM
I agree, how come Kakashi and Minato are not on the list though.
Minato is more powerful than Killer Bee for sure.

rose93
08-05-2009, 07:22 AM
I agree with urs.
No change.
oh shouldnt u put some spolier tags on some of ur reasons?

Salamander Hanzo
08-05-2009, 07:23 AM
Yeah, I know that some characters should be up there, but this is a current estimation, That only includes the Living Characters, and recently deceased, sorry about the confusion.
:cool:

08-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Since You have chosen people who are Deceased

1. Hashirama Senju the 1st hokage ...should be the most powerful

Reason

Defeated Madara , and could control all the tailed beasts like his pets

2 Madara

3 Minato

4 Killer bee perhaps

5 Itachi Uchiha

6 Naruto uzumaki ( In another 100+ chapter he would have moved to the 2nd or maybe even the 1st spot ) :D :D :D

imported_TehShrapnel
08-05-2009, 10:47 AM

Reason

I was thinking the same thing.

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-05-2009, 10:35 PM
1. Madara

2. Naruto

3. Danzo

If he can control people with his sharingan

4. Killerbee

5. Sasuke

Also I just keep thinking that kisame might be stronger than what we think

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Those were my strongest LIVING characters

avamaru
08-05-2009, 10:43 PM
naruto uzumaki
minato namizake
madara uchiha an 1st hokage
killer beee
the sannin
kakashi he rock dude cmon copy ninja + sharingan
sasuke an itachi
garra shikamaru is smart asuma neji an moreee

avamaru
08-05-2009, 10:43 PM
1. Madara

2. Naruto

3. Danzo

If he can control people with his sharingan

4. Killerbee

5. Sasuke

Also I just keep thinking that kisame might be stronger than what we think
well pein said that kisame has the most chakra in the akatsuki

Kuromaki
08-05-2009, 10:44 PM
I think Pain should be higher than Naruto. Why?
He could've killed Naruto if he wanted to multiple times during their fight, but he didn't because he needed Naruto alive. Also he could've made a larger Chibaku Tensei to hold the 8 tails Kyubi.
naruto uzumaki
minato namizake
madara uchiha an 1st hokage
killer beee
the sannin
kakashi he rock dude cmon copy ninja + sharingan
sasuke an itachi
garra shikamaru is smart asuma neji an moreee
I disagree. Strongly.

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-05-2009, 11:47 PM
well pein said that kisame has the most chakra in the akatsuki

That is true and also when Neji said that he hadnt seen someone with that much chakra since naruto, kisame was only using 30 percent of his chakra. So if he was about even with naruto then I cant imagine what kisame at 100 percent would be.

Nemico
08-10-2009, 01:20 PM

I agree hes right ^^

Sasuke726
08-10-2009, 01:25 PM
yea madara is the strongest

xxgolden
08-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Yea you have it right.

Chidori Shuriken
08-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Pain is far out of Killerbee's league.

kurribu99
08-10-2009, 04:22 PM
heres mine:

1:madara

2:minato

3:naruto

4:killer bee

5:sasuke

Chidori Shuriken
08-10-2009, 04:33 PM
heres mine:

There's some flaws with that one...

nexthokage
08-10-2009, 05:53 PM
heres mine:

u need itachi as 4 but i agree wit everything else

Sage Of Six Paths
08-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Well, I'm tired of debate, after debate of who people think the strongest Naruto character is, and I've decided to enlighten the confused masses, with some knowledge; (This is a Current Estimation)

1; Madara Uchiha, Reason: Has the ability to control demons with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Has been alive since the creation of Konoha, True leader of Akatsuki.

2; Killer Bee, Reason: Was able to hold of all of Team Sasuke, Show'd the ability to transform into his tailed beast, Managed to trick the sharingan, and escape.

3; Naruto Uzumaki, Reason: Defeated Pein, has the Kyuubi inside him, can utilize Sage mode to it's full potential, his father was the Yondaime, Trained by Jiraiya.

4; Pein (Pain), Reason: Has the Rinnegan, Uses the Six Path's of Pain to it's full potential, Can revive other's at the cost of his life.

5; Salamander Hanzo, Reason: Deceased Leader of Amegakure, Defeated Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade, then named them the 'Sannin' (The Three Legendary Ninja), Has the Salamander Summoning Contract.

Now, these ARE the facts, don't flame just because you think your Almighty 'Itachi-Sama' is not on the list, or your favorite character, because these ARE correct.

I completely disagree in every way.

Killer Bee shouldn't be in the top 5. At all...

But putting Hanzo in was kind of clever, but that's

only based on the hype of his character. We don't really

know enough about him or Madara's powers right now in order

to put them somewhere though... Also, Nagato should be much higher

up. Probably at the top or right after Madara. No one give me that crap about

how Naruto beat him... Naruto had many advantages. I'm not flaming, I'm just voicing

my opinion. If I had a top 5 list, not including Madara or Hanzo, this would be it:

1. Nagato

2. Naruto (Kyuubi transformations 6+)

3. Jiraiya

4. Sasori

Any questions?

mangagirl
08-10-2009, 06:41 PM
hmm idk...ill think about it

Tamoor Uchiha
08-14-2009, 07:08 PM
I SAY,

1. TOBI (DEATH TO ALL WHO WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO TOBI):twisted:
2. SAGE OF SIX PATHS (REASON: HE COULD TOTALLY MAKE AN ARMY OF RINNEGAN-BEARING SHINOBI, CAPABLE OF DESTROYING ENTIRE COUNTRIES...

3. KILLER BEE (REASON: UCHIHA SASUKE WAS ABLE TO HANDLE UCHIHA ITACHI ON HIS OWN, BUT KILLER BEE WAS ABLE TO KEEP ALL OF TEAM TAKA'S HANDS FULL AND, UCHIHA SASUKE WAS FORCED TO USE THE AMATERASU TWICE...

4. NARUTO UZUMAKI (SAGE MODE)
5. PAIN (BECAUSE OF HIS 6 BODIES)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-14-2009, 08:34 PM

Yea i agree.....except i think that itachi should be 5th(trust me im not really a fan of itachi )....reason:AS Far as we'ev see itachi has the most number of mangeykyo techs(Tsukayomi,susaano,Amaterasu)
Tsukayomi:Most powerfull genjutsu
Amaterasu:Most powerfull ninjutsu(fire from hell itself)
Susanoo: Sword of totsuka (can seal away anything it touches for eternity)and the yata mirror(Can block any attack)

We really dont kno much bout Hanzo...true he defeated the sannin ....but at that time the saanin we much younger..ie i bet at that time oro dint have his ressurection jutsu or any of his forbiddan techs and tsunade dint have her myotic regenrartion(she dsnt have the diamond on her forehead),and jiraya propably wasnt has experienced as he was shown in the seires

Give naruto another 100 or so episodes and he will have taken the number 1 spot

valtreck
08-16-2009, 11:09 PM
u need itachi as 4 but i agree wit everything else
i agree

Blakexd9
08-17-2009, 09:38 AM

Killer Bee probably isnt the 2nd strongest. The 4th Hokage is probably the 2nd strongest

MysticGoten
08-17-2009, 11:35 AM
you're right(Mostly)

Yori
08-17-2009, 12:10 PM
1.) The 1st

2.) Madara Uchiha

3.) Minato

4.) Pain

5.) Naruto

AuroraxEve
08-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Ummm...too many characters. *.*

Vendria
08-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Well Hanzo you sure have started a debate, but let me tell you my top 5, as of the current manga chapter alive or dead. Using only what we have seen and not using speculation. (can't find hide option for now SPOILERS, i'll fix it when I find out how)

1. 4th Hokage Minato
He was able to stop the nine-tails fox twice, one at the beginning and once when Naruto goes 8-tails vs Pain. Only person able to stop it without being of the 1st Hokage's line. When Orochimaru summons the 1st, 2nd, and attemped 4th. The 3rd Hokage made it quite obvious that the 4th was the strongest and feared that coffin. Also, the 3rd beat the 1st and 2nd Hokage's power combined, he said they were at full strength when Oro summoned them. And let's face it if Uchiha Madara was not as strong as the 1st Hokage, no wonder why he did not show his face against the 4th Hokage.

2. Uchiha Itachi
My own favorite tragic hero of Naruto, but bias aside even Madara stated if Itachi had known it was him, Madara would already be dead. Eaten up with disease and died once his own personal mission was finished, even Kisame who had the most chakra (potential, maybe) respected and listened to Itachi. His fight with Sasuke, "only an Uchiha can beat an Uchiha" was sad because Itachi was still very much stronger, but injured, than Sasuke. Gave away some of his power to Naruto before the fight, (maybe to help naruto fight against Sharingan). Itachi was basicly immortal with his last sharingan ability. He may not have the most chakra, but his brilliance and knowing his limits make him my number 2 spot.

3. Pain
6 Bodies that single handedly destroyed Konoha. After much fighting with the whole village, Naruto still had a huge handful, with a very much weakened Pain. He "killed" Kakashi, whom was later a canidate for 6th Hokage. Never went against Itachi or a close canidate to judge power, but I had a hard time deciding 2nd or 3rd. He also had a very short run time of actually fighting.

________Big Gap of Power Here____________________________

4. Hidan
Cheers to the still alive Hidan spending eternity in a hole. If he can't be killed, he can't be killed. Simple and hot-headed, but raw power wise, pretty unbeatable. Shikamaru was only able to defeat him because of a plan and well used ninja tools. Stronger than the most elite ninja in the Leaf Village.

5. Uzumaki Naruto
Just because he is the main charecter, and time and time again like Rocky he goes off and trains and gets stronger. I think eventually he will surpass everyone on this list, his eventual goal to become a better/stronger Hokage than his father.

As for why I left many suggested charecters off by previous people, Mandra - shadow of his formor self, still weaker than 1st hokage.
Kakashi - awsome charecter, but he leaves his strength to the new generation, says even Naruto has already surpassed him. And Itachi beat him twice.
Sasuke - weaker than Itachi, and Naruto at some point is going to beat him. Sure he killed Oro but so could have about anyone else in Akatsuki.
1st Hokage - only fighting we've seen of him he is beaten by old geezer of 3rd hokage.
Hanzo - minor and never going to see him fight, Sannins were younger then, and everyone on my list is stronger than the Sannins.

Like I said in the first paragraph sorry for not using the Hide button but I did warn you. And I will fix it as soon as I can get to a tutorial.

~Ven

Uotsan
08-20-2009, 04:54 PM

Reason

2 Madara

3 Minato

4 Killer bee perhaps

5 Itachi Uchiha

6 Naruto uzumaki ( In another 100+ chapter he would have moved to the 2nd or maybe even the 1st spot ) :D :D :D

I belive they said that the first hokage was only able to controll up to 7 tail beast.

Uotsan
08-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Well Hanzo you sure have started a debate, but let me tell you my top 5, as of the current manga chapter alive or dead. Using only what we have seen and not using speculation. (can't find hide option for now SPOILERS, i'll fix it when I find out how)

1. 4th Hokage Minato
He was able to stop the nine-tails fox twice, one at the beginning and once when Naruto goes 8-tails vs Pain. Only person able to stop it without being of the 1st Hokage's line. When Orochimaru summons the 1st, 2nd, and attemped 4th. The 3rd Hokage made it quite obvious that the 4th was the strongest and feared that coffin. Also, the 3rd beat the 1st and 2nd Hokage's power combined, he said they were at full strength when Oro summoned them. And let's face it if Uchiha Madara was not as strong as the 1st Hokage, no wonder why he did not show his face against the 4th Hokage.

2. Uchiha Itachi
My own favorite tragic hero of Naruto, but bias aside even Madara stated if Itachi had known it was him, Madara would already be dead. Eaten up with disease and died once his own personal mission was finished, even Kisame who had the most chakra (potential, maybe) respected and listened to Itachi. His fight with Sasuke, "only an Uchiha can beat an Uchiha" was sad because Itachi was still very much stronger, but injured, than Sasuke. Gave away some of his power to Naruto before the fight, (maybe to help naruto fight against Sharingan). Itachi was basicly immortal with his last sharingan ability. He may not have the most chakra, but his brilliance and knowing his limits make him my number 2 spot.

3. Pain
6 Bodies that single handedly destroyed Konoha. After much fighting with the whole village, Naruto still had a huge handful, with a very much weakened Pain. He "killed" Kakashi, whom was later a canidate for 6th Hokage. Never went against Itachi or a close canidate to judge power, but I had a hard time deciding 2nd or 3rd. He also had a very short run time of actually fighting.

________Big Gap of Power Here____________________________

4. Hidan
Cheers to the still alive Hidan spending eternity in a hole. If he can't be killed, he can't be killed. Simple and hot-headed, but raw power wise, pretty unbeatable. Shikamaru was only able to defeat him because of a plan and well used ninja tools. Stronger than the most elite ninja in the Leaf Village.

5. Uzumaki Naruto
Just because he is the main charecter, and time and time again like Rocky he goes off and trains and gets stronger. I think eventually he will surpass everyone on this list, his eventual goal to become a better/stronger Hokage than his father.

As for why I left many suggested charecters off by previous people, Mandra - shadow of his formor self, still weaker than 1st hokage.
Kakashi - awsome charecter, but he leaves his strength to the new generation, says even Naruto has already surpassed him. And Itachi beat him twice.
Sasuke - weaker than Itachi, and Naruto at some point is going to beat him. Sure he killed Oro but so could have about anyone else in Akatsuki.
1st Hokage - only fighting we've seen of him he is beaten by old geezer of 3rd hokage.
Hanzo - minor and never going to see him fight, Sannins were younger then, and everyone on my list is stronger than the Sannins.

Like I said in the first paragraph sorry for not using the Hide button but I did warn you. And I will fix it as soon as I can get to a tutorial.

~Ven

You said that Naruto would be the strongest because he is like rocky. what about Konohamaru. I'm not saying that he would be stronger than Naruto while Naruto is alive i'm just saying that konohamaru has the capability to surpass Naruto. Naruto did tell konohamaru that he learn the resagan faster than he did and konohamaru just became a gunin. their is about a 6 to 7 year diference.

usa2z
08-21-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm suprised noone has siad Raikage. His ocupation suggestests him to be greater than his brother. We know this much:

Sannin<Hanzo<Nagato<Naruto

Sasuke<Kirabi<Raikage

Madara<Hashirama

Mianto and Itatchi are aslo believed to be high on the list, however cannot ultimatly judge how they compare to eachother or to Naruto, the Kumo Brothers, or the founders of Konoha because they have not battled.

Nowadawys, I judge characters by one question. If the answer is "No" then the charachter probobally shoudn't be on the list. That question is, "Could said character destroy a hidden village all by himself?" We know for a fact this si true for Nagato (We saw him do it) and Naruto due to hsi battle with Nagato. It si most likely true for Madara, certainly while controllign the Kyuubi. The Hanchbi should be able to do this as well, putting Kirabi and by extrapelation, Raikage in this league as well. My top 10:

1) Senju Hashirama

The only one to defeat Uchiha Madara, enougth said.

2) Uchiha Madara

We can't be absolutly certain he's stronger than Pain, but seeing that Pain toke orders from him, he should be, besides it we be darn anitclimatic if he wern't the strongest ninja alive today.

3) Raikage

As said before, Kirabi is really f***ing strong, but ihe's not the Raikage.

4) Kirabi

He can fully control the Hanchi. The Kyuubi was practially invncble. We're talking ONE TAIL of difference here, plus Kirabii's natural strngth, which is greater than all fo team Hebi

5) Naruto

He beat nagato, the Guy who leveled Konoha singlehandedly. By eztrapolation, Naruto could take on the rest of Konoha put together.

6) Pein

He claimed to be God, and he had the power to back it, craushing an entire village; all ninja nowadays can be judged from this standard. I Sometimes call the ninja from here up, if not ss-rank, God-rank in honor of Pein,

7) Minato

Armies of Iwa nin were ordered to retreat on sight of him. Could me take them all on, maybe maybe not. He's a canidate for God-rank, but havn't seen enough of him to know for sure. He defeated the city crushing 9-tails, but at the cost fo his own life.

8) Itachi

Very powerful. It seems unlikely he's SS-ranked though, he needed Madara's help to take out his clan.

9) Hanzo

Thouther than all the Sannin put together. When I first read his introduction, I thoguh he was insanly over powred (boy did I have something coming!). It's unclear really were he stands in relation to Itachi or for that matter Minato, 7-9 could be rearranged.

10) Sasuke... I guess

There's really no one else that strong left. One of the other Kages maybe? I fell like the Sage of the Six Paths should be here somewhere but we have no diea what he could do.

Yori
08-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Itachi- He didnt need madara help to kill his clan, he asked madara to help him to protect the village

JPSM
08-22-2009, 06:05 AM
I disagree with probably the majority of posts where, for one reason...Naruto its probably the strongest of the Konoha 11, but Kakashi for example, in a battle to death with Naruto would win (possibly shortly but would win), Pain didn't win cause he didn't want to, probably Deidara woul kill Naruto easily, Itachi would kill Naruto easily, I would say that there are only three young ninja in the list of the 50 most powerfull, Gaara, Naruto and Sasuke, and they are far down in the list...althought Naruto as the potencial to in a short time surpass everyone, cause of the Kyuubi, his will, the fact that he now his a sage....but has some flaws too..I thing its about time for him to learn some of his fathers techniques like the space/time hiraishin no jutsu (the teletransport)

Uotsan
08-22-2009, 10:40 PM
I disagree with probably the majority of posts where, for one reason...Naruto its probably the strongest of the Konoha 11, but Kakashi for example, in a battle to death with Naruto would win (possibly shortly but would win), Pain didn't win cause he didn't want to, probably Deidara woul kill Naruto easily, Itachi would kill Naruto easily, I would say that there are only three young ninja in the list of the 50 most powerfull, Gaara, Naruto and Sasuke, and they are far down in the list...althought Naruto as the potencial to in a short time surpass everyone, cause of the Kyuubi, his will, the fact that he now his a sage....but has some flaws too..I thing its about time for him to learn some of his fathers techniques like the space/time hiraishin no jutsu (the teletransport)

I think its about time for naruto to learn more of his father moves to, but I don't think were going to see that until after this arc or maybe until the next series.

ZackAttack
08-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Do people forget that jiraya scared off both kisame and itatchi by himself?(chapter 144, page 10)

I think he's being severely underrated as far as strength goes. Yea, he got killed by pain, but he was at a major disadvantage from the start. For one nagato was his student and knew all about jiraya before he even had to fight. When nagato showed up to fight he had already known who his opponent was and how to fight him. Jiraya didn't stick around long enough to see nagato grow so he was fighting against an oppenent whos abilitys were a mystery and outside of that his oppenent knew all of his abilitys.

Naruto had a lot of help against pain as far as information and healing goes and a lot of that information came from his master jiraya. I'd definitely have to put jiraya above current naruto due to his diversity as a fighter and overall ability/experience.

As far as an actual list goes, it's hard to make it accurate with the time gap and not seeing everyone fight but i'll give it a shot.

1a. Madara
1b. First Hokage
3. Young sarutobi( he's often referenced as the strongest of all the hokages during his prime)
4. Minato
5. Jiraya
6. Itatchi(was said that he let sasuke beat him and that he was fighting ill. I'd imagine at his peak before he got sick he was extremely powerful.
7. Pein
8. Killer Bee
9. Orichimaru

Out of those they can all really be rearranged after the first two. We don't know a thing about hanzo or the sage of 6th paths so they could both easily be on top of the list as well. If it's true that sarutobi was the strongest hokage then he could have possibly been #1 as well.

Right now there's too much information missing regarding each fight and fighter. Guys like raikage, kisame, danzo, zetsu, etc all haven't fought and are said to be extremely strong. Then you have guys like sasuke, naruto, and gaara who haven't been as battle tested as the others against high ranking opponents in fair fights.

I think another fighter that may be stronger then we think is gaara. If he doesn't have to use all his chakra to save his village then he most likely destroys deidara. I'm sure we'll see him fight sometime soon though.

lolohwd
08-23-2009, 03:37 AM
1 first hokage
madara
madaras brother
sage of six paths
itachi
minato
young third hokage
raikage
killer bee
pein
jiraya
kisame
sasuke
kakashi
naruto
hanzo
danzo? maybe;)
gaara
tsunade
orochimaru
guy
umm what about zetsu? at least include him in tha battle?probably strong only one left other than madara

i wont go futher but for all of you who think naruto is strong if you just stick to the facts hes kinda weak more of a regular ninja oww and he didnt defeat pein pein gave up cause naruto talked him into defeat and sasuke is really a power house if any question just reply but i think this list is guud owww and itachi in his prime would beast on everyone i mean ultimate gen and ninjutsu and a shield that blocks anything and a sword which seals things and amazing uchia skills lol hes was so strong and died so young like somone else said tha sage of six paths started tha whole ninjustu thing but we dont know the extent of his power now pein can capture tailed beasts and use every elemental technique and steal souls so hes up there
madara and his brothers were equil before his death so yeah
minatos speed rivaled madaras but he wasnt that strong since he could truly defeat the nine tailed fox like madara and first hokage could
now tha raigake is black lol jk he seems to be the most powerful taijutst user probably better than guys and lees but together
killer bee has almost full control over his beast and tricked sharigan and defeated sasuke
jiraya scared kisame and itachi from fighting him head on so hes pretty much a legend and probably would have defeated pein if he new about the hole six bodys and that the real ones hiding
kisame seems to have the most chakra even rivalling naruto with tha fox so yeah
sasuke=mongekyo sharigan snakey stuff amazing nin and taijustsu chidori and guud amount of chakra
kakashi could easly be a hokage since hes like sasuke minus the snake stuff+ a bunch of extra years of training knows lots of different elemental techs and a mongekyo that seems to be like madaras
hanzo defeated three sanin
danzo is a question mark since we havent seen all of his power but is the current hokage and might be able to control minds the rest of the kages are unknown
exept for gaara who can use his whole village and contry as a weapon since its sand
tsunade in her prime could heal herself and a hole village and is probably stronger than the vurrent raikage lol;)
guy is very underrated i think since he rivals kakashi with almost noo ninjutsu and if he every opend all eight gates who knows?
last on the list is zetsu since madara keeps him around also like kisame and he can teleport and record things and split in two and

and wait one question what is kisame doing currently anyway

well if you did read this whole post high five lol rep plz

Blakexd9
08-24-2009, 05:36 AM

In my opinion I think Minato should be on the list.

Timoto
08-24-2009, 05:40 AM

And Sasuke isint above Naruto WHY? he defeated Itachi Orochiemaru and like 100 Samuri and has a Really cool demon inside him!! much stronger than Salamander Hanzo and he's already beat Naruto once. MUST he do it again to prove himself? i think not. but Pain is great. Itachi was the strongest (until he got sick and everything) and Tobi isin't necessarly the strongest of EVERYONE. i'm sure he's going to lose in the end.

Salamander Hanzo
08-24-2009, 07:06 AM
Naruto Let Sasuke win at the VoTE, He Let his Rasengan miss it's Target and Scratch Sasuke's Headband, Instead of hitting him in his Stomach/Chest, the reason behind this is because at the Start of the Fight, Sasuke Said that Naruto couldn't even scratch his Headband :)

And Thanks to everyone who Replied to this Thread :mrgreen:

minoto
08-24-2009, 07:24 AM
minoto is way stronger then some of them 3-5 minoto could kick butt

narutofan14367
08-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Thats should be about right

arsenakos
08-24-2009, 12:02 PM
how you can put Salamander Hanzo you thinc he is strong pain defeat him whith one finger how and how can you put killer bee because he could stand 5 minetes he is strong and itachi why he didnt here he have mangekuo sharingun and have awesome jutsu like amaterasu and tsukuyomi he almost strong like madara and madara is the stongest character

NARUTOmaster26
08-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Mandara uchiha.4th hokage.naruto.sasuke.

lolohwd
08-24-2009, 05:14 PM
my list is right

Uotsan
08-25-2009, 10:18 PM
And Sasuke isint above Naruto WHY? he defeated Itachi Orochiemaru and like 100 Samuri and has a Really cool demon inside him!! much stronger than Salamander Hanzo and he's already beat Naruto once. MUST he do it again to prove himself? i think not. but Pain is great. Itachi was the strongest (until he got sick and everything) and Tobi isin't necessarly the strongest of EVERYONE. i'm sure he's going to lose in the end.

The only reason why he was able to beat orochimaru was because he was sick. Sasuke even said it to his team. Itachi was sick to. Itachi main perpuse was not to kill Sasuke but to help him from orochi and Madara Uchia. If Itachi wasn't sick he would have beaten Sasuke.

the ninja in the Darkness
09-20-2009, 05:43 PM
your right hanzo should put them on his list.

jakob
09-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Garra should be at least in the top ten!!!!!!!!!!

jounin
09-20-2009, 06:40 PM
where is sasuke and itachi?

Shikamaru Nara
09-20-2009, 06:40 PM
kakashi and minato belong on that list

ShikamaruGenius
09-20-2009, 06:41 PM
1.madara (He's jsut Looking damnn stronng)
2.naruto(main character,He never loose a fight and always gettin stronger.and for the one who said he beat pain because he just talking..actually words is stronger then fist.)
3.sasuke(I wanted to put Itachi but actually after itachis death,Sasuke is looking more Powerfull then itachi)
4.pain (If it wasnt the fact that he faught with naruto.He could had destroy the entire village and has the second mos powerfull eyes technique)
5.orochimaru (majority of people put him at the botom or just forgot about him.He actually Kill the third*yes he loose his power after but he kill him*He stand against the two other sanin wHen he has Lost his power!...He was Immortal.)

X__Sasuke__X
09-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Sasuke should be in that list.
Sasuke has:
absolute defense (Susanoo), Mangekyou Sharingan, Amatarasu, and a bunc of other stong attacks.

uchihadraco
09-24-2009, 01:21 PM
hmmm....i do think madara is d strongest.u cnt posibly think killer bee is stronger bcz only he managed 2 escape from sasuke n d hawk....sasuke ddnt evn used anything 2 defeat him.it was just an attempt 2 capture him.so i dnt think killer bee is dat stronger.u gota b kidding me sasuke shud cum up in d list.naruto is stil behind of sasuke.naruto is just a crap isnt he....sasuke gt d mangekyo guys.how can he counter tatsuyomi n amaterasu.remember wat hpnd 2 kakashi wen he encounter itachi...plus even naruto is expert in sage mode hw can he beat sasuke.naruto in sage mode is like raikages strength...remember sasuke is fighting wit 2 kages n 3 jonins n he dnt evn hav his cursed mark anymore.his eye sight is week n bleeding frm his eyes bt stil he seems comfortable.he's having karin,chidori nagashi,taijutsu.fire technics who knows wat else.sasuke can toy with naruto.face d facts guys.sasuke he's far more stronger.....

1-madara
2-sasuke
3-raikage
4-pein
5-itachi

J-Sun Tasogare
09-24-2009, 01:31 PM
1st hokage
madara
pein
naruto
jiryia
itachi
sasuke

J-Sun Tasogare
09-24-2009, 01:32 PM
1.madara (He's jsut Looking damnn stronng)
2.naruto(main character,He never loose a fight and always gettin stronger.and for the one who said he beat pain because he just talking..actually words is stronger then fist.)
3.sasuke(I wanted to put Itachi but actually after itachis death,Sasuke is looking more Powerfull then itachi)
4.pain (If it wasnt the fact that he faught with naruto.He could had destroy the entire village and has the second mos powerfull eyes technique)
5.orochimaru (majority of people put him at the botom or just forgot about him.He actually Kill the third*yes he loose his power after but he kill him*He stand against the two other sanin wHen he has Lost his power!...He was Immortal.)
how is sauske more powerful than pein hmmm it took naruto 8 tails to beat pein AND pein still let naruto win and rinnegan= most powrful eye technique

ShikamaruGenius
09-24-2009, 01:40 PM
how is sauske more powerful than pein hmmm it took naruto 8 tails to beat pein AND pein still let naruto win and rinnegan= most powrful eye technique

Sasuke Is really strong!he's some kind of equal at naruto(maybe more powerfull now)I dont put itachi since is dead and sasuke looking more powerfull now...
But for pain I agree I should put him 2...

uchihadraco
09-24-2009, 02:38 PM
naroto cant b compared with sasuke......can naruto beat raikage???i seriousely doubt dat.....bt sasuke can...his susano isnt perfect yet bt facing d raikage whose chakra is above biju level,gaara n d 3 jonins maks him d strongest....he stil hav so much in his sleeves n we havnt seen wat he learned frm orochimaru either.....fighting comforatbly wit 2 kages n 3 jonins wat else he should do 2 prove himself......dnt 4gt dat sasuke cud implant itachis eyes in d future n get a double mangekyo sharingan n become more powerful than even madara......

ShikamaruGenius
09-24-2009, 08:41 PM
naroto cant b compared with sasuke

Lol if kishi make sasuke so powerfull now it's because he planing to make naruto even more stronger :D

jesse uzumaki
09-24-2009, 08:47 PM
what where is the sage of six paths???? and itachi....
this my list
1.sage of six paths
2.madara uchiha
3.pain
4.naruto uzumaki
5.sasuke uchiha

the reason why I put pain stronger than naruto is because he could actaully kill naruto remember he was trying to capture naruto not kill him capturing a opponent is harder than killing them. he had the power to kill naruto or at least they are tied.

Cjiraiya
09-24-2009, 08:51 PM
1.Madara
2.Sasuke
3.Naruto
4.Pein
5.minato

KibasGirl4eva
09-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Ya, i agree. ^^

[Shikamaru]
09-24-2009, 09:04 PM

Reason

2 Madara

3 Minato

4 Killer bee perhaps

5 Itachi Uchiha

Pain exceeds Itachi's power. He could probably kill Minato as well.

Vivi
09-25-2009, 01:24 PM
Hanzo should be in front of Naruto for sure.

Naruto defeated Pain yeah but Hanzo defeated the Sannins!
No chance Naruto can do that even in SM.
Not to mention Hanzo didnt even seem to have broke a sweat fighting them.
Plus Naruto defeating Pain was plot.

It should be like this:

Hashirama
Madara
Hanzo
Now the next 2 spots would be hard to fill but I know either:
Killerbee,Naruto,Pain or Itachi.

Killerbee>Pain>Itachi>Naruto>possibly Killerbee.

JPSM
09-25-2009, 01:58 PM

It should be like this:

Hashirama
Madara
Hanzo

You are forgetting the Raikage...if Raikage could stop Killerbee this means that they should be at least at the same level...

X__Sasuke__X
09-25-2009, 02:25 PM
I think:
Madara
Naruto
Raikage
Sasuke
Pain

Sage Of Six Paths
09-25-2009, 04:38 PM

It should be like this:

Hashirama
Madara
Hanzo

Hasirama beat Madara before he was a ghost.

I believe that he is less-powerful than we think. Of course,

Madara might not be a ghost... It's just an educated guess.

I feel like he would have more of an advantage now. So I would

put things like so:

1) Madara
(Naruto 9 tails [not seen yet, just a guess])
2) Pain
3) Killer Bee
4) Hanzo
5) Jiraiya

I think that Pain could beat Killer Bee.

A large enough Chibaku Tensei might be able

to sustain and trap/kill him if he has more time

and more chakra. I don't believe that the one he used

on KN6 was his biggest one possible. With the five other paths,

plus Nagato and his Outer Summoning, they have a good chance

at beating KB.

Mitachi_Uchiha
02-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Okay How the heck is Sasuke not in the top ten????
Spoiler:
Sasuke killed both Itachi and Danzo. Two of the strongest characters. Danzo almost became the 6th hokage (but sasuke killed him) and Itachi beat (did not kill) Kakashi, (GROUP) Kakashi Naruto Chiyo and Naruto with only 30% o his chakra. (IN like episode 13 or somethin)
And Sasuke is one of the last Uchihas and One of the last people with Mangekyo Sharingan, He has Ametarsu and Tsukuyomi so.... i don know how hes not up there.
Naruto should be under him too Naruto was never stronger than Sasuke`!:)

mrsticky005
02-28-2010, 08:00 PM

1. Madara at the very least WAS really strong. I dunno if he still is.
2. Killer Bee is strong but Raikage is stronger.
3. Naruto is definitely super strong now.
4. Pain was strong too.
5. Hanzo got beaten by Pain. He was strong but not THAT strong.

What's wrong with Itachi? He was super strong. Perhaps not the
strongest but he could definitely hold his own. It's hard to tell
how strong Itachi would be since he hasn't fought one on one
against any really strong opponents. But he did go up against
the entire Uchiha Clan which is saying quite a bit.
Don't be jealous that Itachi is a really popular character and
hardly anyone could care less about Hanzo The Salamander.

But really...where's The Sage of the Six Paths?

Ockinga
02-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Saskue
Naruto
Pain
Madara
Kakashi

crystalblade13
02-28-2010, 09:26 PM
sorry but kakashi's no where near that strong...and madara should be first

<3Gaara_Girl<3
02-28-2010, 09:29 PM
minato is actually not that powerful. as far as we know he can just teleport with the assistance of special kunai, wooptie-doo.

well we didn't actually see all that Minato could do, I mean he did create the rasengan and he performed forbidden sealing jutsu on the Kyuubi. He wasn't a weakling or he wouldn't have been elected as Hokage :]

Here's my list~
Madara
Naruto
Pain
Sasuke
Jiraiya

Hidden Ninja45
02-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Spoiler:
Sasuke killed both Itachi and Danzo. Two of the strongest characters. Danzo almost became the 6th hokage (but sasuke killed him) and Itachi beat (did not kill) Kakashi, (GROUP) Kakashi Naruto Chiyo and Naruto with only 30% o his chakra. (IN like episode 13 or somethin)
And Sasuke is one of the last Uchihas and One of the last people with Mangekyo Sharingan, He has Ametarsu and Tsukuyomi so.... i don know how hes not up there.
Naruto should be under him too Naruto was never stronger than Sasuke`!:)
Well, you bumped a thread that no one has messed with in 5 months, so things aren't updated.

*Talim of the moonlight*
02-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Yeah i tohotally agree with your lit of characters!

crystalblade13
02-28-2010, 09:44 PM
well we didn't actually see all that Minato could do, I mean he did create the rasengan and he performed forbidden sealing jutsu on the Kyuubi. He wasn't a weakling or he wouldn't have been elected as Hokage :]

Here's my list~
Madara
Naruto
Pain
Sasuke
Jiraiya

true, minato isnt WEAK, there are just a good amount of characters in naruto who could beat him from what we've seen him do. also i know he managed to seal kyuubi ( a huge feat no doubt) but it cost him his life so it probably wouldnt be the greatest idea to use that sealing art in battle, lol.

Ockinga
02-28-2010, 10:06 PM
Kakashi's strength doesn't lie purely in his strength of jutsu. He is crafty and the smartest fighter in Naruto(yes better than shikamaru). Madara is grossly overestimated. Sure he can control Bijuu, but we have yet to see him do this and he lost an arm to an Aburame of all people!

crystalblade13
02-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Kakashi's strength doesn't lie purely in his strength of jutsu. He is crafty and the smartest fighter in Naruto(yes better than shikamaru). Madara is grossly overestimated. Sure he can control Bijuu, but we have yet to see him do this and he lost an arm to an Aburame of all people!

while kakashi is indeed tactical and what-not his speed is just to low to keep up with other contenders like naruto, raikage and bee.

Ockinga
02-28-2010, 10:16 PM
I think Kakashi could beat Madara with Naruto's help.

mrsticky005
03-01-2010, 04:21 AM
I think Kakashi could beat Madara with Naruto's help.

Maybe. If they had great teamwork.

Wooster
03-01-2010, 06:30 AM
If Sasuke's in the top five that almost necessitates that Danzo be in there too. I think we all know that without Madara, Sasuke would have lost. Not to mention Sasuke got a Karin bites before and right at the end of the battle.

Bohica
03-01-2010, 07:33 AM
I am not going to make my own list, however anyone who puts Sasuke on thier list needs to rethink it.

1st of all he got completely tooled by KB twice and would of died with out Karin and Jugo healing him.
2nd he only defeated Orchi because he was sick and already weak.
3rd he only was able to defeat his brother because he was sick and Itachi wanted Sasuke to kill him.
4th With out Karin and with out his brothers powers he would never of been able to defeat Danzo.

So that alone should knock him out of the top 5.
KB, Kisame, Danzo, Madara, Pein and many others should be ranked above him, not to even start talking about the other Kages.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Spoiler:
Naruto should be under him too Naruto was never stronger than Sasuke`!:)Lulz Sasuke fanboyizm astounds me how is he going to beat Madara cant be hit. Pain would rofl stomp all over him i dont even need to say it Hanzo beat the sannins without really trying KB handed it to him without taka which they broke upo now he would be dead and had danzo had shisui's eye he wouldve won with ease

tyler
03-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Alive (as of chapter 484):

1) Madara
2) Naruto
3) Raikage
4) KB
5) Sasuke (and he doesn't deserve it, but he is still powerful)

Alive or Dead (as of chapter 484):

1) 4th Hokage
2) 1st Hokage
3) Madara
4) Pain (a head of Naruto because Pain was trying NOT to kill Naruto when they fought)
5) Naruto

Bohica
03-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Alive (as of chapter 484):

1) Madara
2) Naruto
3) Raikage
4) KB
5) Sasuke (and he doesn't deserve it, but he is still powerful)

Alive or Dead (as of chapter 484):

1) 4th Hokage
2) 1st Hokage
3) Madara
4) Pain (a head of Naruto because Pain was trying NOT to kill Naruto when they fought)
5) Naruto

While I think you list match closest with mine, I still wouldnt have Sasuke in the top 5.

We do not know the str. of all the other kages yet, also lets not forget Orochimaru still is not tech. dead. His chakra is trying to take over Kabato and when it does he will be back in Kabato's body. The guys is like roachs you cant get rid of them.

Ockinga
03-01-2010, 11:01 AM
While I think you list match closest with mine, I still wouldnt have Sasuke in the top 5.

We do not know the str. of all the other kages yet, also lets not forget Orochimaru still is not tech. dead. His chakra is trying to take over Kabato and when it does he will be back in Kabato's body. The guys is like roachs you cant get rid of them.
I find myself beleiving that this is the most accurate statement.

mrsticky005
03-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Sasuke is not in the top 5 list...yet.
But he will be eventually just like Naruto will be the strongest.

Naruto will be the number 1 ninja ever
and Sasuke will be the number 2 ninja ever.

Ockinga
03-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Who cares how got Saskue got his powers. The fact is he has them now and is very powerful.

tyler
03-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Guys, I'm not happy about Sasuke being in the top 5, but the guy is freaking strong now. He doesn't deserve all the power he has, and he hasn't done anything to earn it but be born an Uchiha.

Rasen_Chidori
03-01-2010, 01:59 PM
1) Madara, 1st Hokage
2) Minato
3) Pain
4) Killer Bee
5) Naruto Uzumaki
6) Itachi Uchiha
7) Sasuke Uchiha
8) Kakahi Hatake

That is what I think is the top few.

narutonhinataschild
03-01-2010, 02:03 PM

easy grass hopper there are many cases of why each of our own favorite charters belong on that list but lets see whos standing in the end before we declare a winner! `;)

NaruHina fan
03-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Guys, I'm not happy about Sasuke being in the top 5, but the guy is freaking strong now. He doesn't deserve all the power he has, and he hasn't done anything to earn it but be born an Uchiha.

i completely agree. the only thing we've seen sasuke do without using his sharingan to copy it or make it easier was back in the zabuza arc and with that one fire style jutsu in flashbacks since then he just gets power ups from the incredibly overpowered sharingan and just spams it nonstop

Rathegon
03-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Yeah Madara it deffinately the strongest. madaRa oRouchmaRu is the one and only stRongest

MinatoUchiha
03-01-2010, 04:00 PM
thats pretty accurate

slyfoxx
03-01-2010, 04:06 PM
as of right now
1. naruto and madara should be the two strongest (cant really put madara ahead of Naruto because he had all the same powers when he lost to the 1st and 4th, he a loser who munipulate others into doing the dirty work. but you cant count him out.As for as naruto and pain, he coundnt kill Naruto but it was still six on one.
You also cant count dead people because each generation gets stronger, example Naruto was able to take the rasengan to the next level.
with all that said here is my list:
tied for 1st
naruto the hero and madara the villian
2nd
killer bee
3rd
raikage
4th
kakashi
5th
sasuke its hard to keep him off the list hes a power-up away from jumpin up to second. And we all kno ones right around the corner.

Madara Fanboy
03-02-2010, 06:22 PM
MINATO IS OVERRATED, he got done by a powerless madara.

this is my top 5 (ninja that were SHOWN fighting) , Rikudou not included.

1. Madara
2. Nagato/Pain
3. Itachi
4. Sasuke - this guy is a troll
5. Orochimaru

Sorry, I just don't see Naruto in top 5. He's gona have to do a lot better than Sage mode to impress me

lightshadow
03-02-2010, 06:46 PM
easy grass hopper there are many cases of why each of our own favorite charters belong on that list but lets see whos standing in the end before we declare a winner! `;)

But we aren't talking about after the series is over. We're talking about right now.

naruto_jock
03-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Here are my top five

1) Madara
2) KB
3) Raikage
4) Naruto
5) Pain

Sharingan Shinobi
03-02-2010, 06:55 PM
What's funny is that no one has even seen Madara fight!!!`:))

naruto_jock
03-02-2010, 07:04 PM
What's funny is that no one has even seen Madara fight!!!`:))

Thats true, but you have to remember how many sharingans he has and how he's going to use them. Plus his teleportation ability speaks volumes with in itself.

HellFire_Sharingan
03-03-2010, 03:37 AM

ur list is pretty much wat i was thinking`;)

Urahara
03-07-2010, 06:38 AM
Well it is probably Itachi, Susano'o cannot be beaten, not with the Yata no Kagami Shield which reflects ALL attacks & the Totsuka no Tsurugi Sword which seals ANYTHING it touches away in another dimension, forever, combined with Itachi's genius skill and power, he is completely unbeatable. I doubt many characters would ever force him to use it anyways, plus let us not forget that he was dying/dead already now, hates fighting/hurting people, almost blind, has no killer desire to win yet he still beat every oponent he faced, that to me just screams badassness.

I'm not a fanboy, but Itachi would outclass everyone :D

Just my personal opinion :cool:

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
03-07-2010, 07:27 AM
My 2 cents.
1. Madara
2. Raikage
3. Killer bee
4. Naruto/Sasuke (i doubt misashi is going to let one be stronger than the other)
5. kakashi

IM using living characters that matter right now.

Defcon
03-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Living characters list
---

1. Sasuke (fully recovered that is, with his mangekyou at full power)
2. Naruto (at the moment, no doubt he'll surpass Sasuke soon)
3. Killerbee & Raikage
4. Madara (at current state)
5. Kakashi (way below the skillgap of the top 4) + other kages

Akatsuki Gord
03-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Well it is probably Itachi, Susano'o cannot be beaten, not with the Yata no Kagami Shield which reflects ALL attacks & the Totsuka no Tsurugi Sword which seals ANYTHING it touches away in another dimension, forever, combined with Itachi's genius skill and power, he is completely unbeatable. I doubt many characters would ever force him to use it anyways, plus let us not forget that he was dying/dead already now, hates fighting/hurting people, almost blind, has no killer desire to win yet he still beat every oponent he faced, that to me just screams badassness.

I'm not a fanboy, but Itachi would outclass everyone :D

Just my personal opinion :cool:

i agree with this 100%

living characters though

1. raikage
2. madara
3. killer bee
4. naruto
5. sasuke

Urahara
03-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Ya, I agree :D

Tutuwo
05-27-2010, 08:13 AM
its hard to tell the strongest character because it depends who is fighting who
rock lee can beat most of the characters due to it's speed and streng but cant defeat anothers
he can defeat naruto without the weights in is legs cause naruto cant keep its speed

puppetmasterpossession
05-27-2010, 01:37 PM
1madara
2pein
3killer bee (this may be a little because he is my fav but still he is amazing)
4senji (times have changed and jutsu have advanced since his time)
5shikamaru (he beat an akatsuki and i think he could beat naruto with a good strategy)
6naruto
7kisame/zetsu(kisame has TONS of chakra and zetsu has proven himself as a good fighter)
8kisame/zetsu(whichever one isn't 7)
9one of the kages (they have to be strong)
10rock lee (if he was given more screen time he would have fought and or beaten an akatsuki)
one of the kages (they have to be strong)

kiba3882
05-27-2010, 01:40 PM
from where i am in the anime..
!. pein
2.madara
3.Naruto
4. Sasuke
5. minato
6. kakashi

puppetmasterpossession
05-27-2010, 01:42 PM
if you are in the anime why are in the manga place

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Pain > Naruto.

Naruto is definitely not 3rd Strongest in the NarutoVerse.

Pain > Killer Bee as well.

tobi-kun
05-27-2010, 04:29 PM
my top three r madara naruto killerbee

Akatsuki X
05-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Looking at your list,
I now understand why people like you would be destroyed on the battle threads......

Akatsuki X
05-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Honestly, if you want a list of the most powerful go to the Battle section of the forum and look at the top character feats list.

TrueUCHIHA
05-31-2010, 07:59 AM
idiots. sasuke should be at the top of everyones list. then naruto. madaras weak. and naruto said himself sasuke is stronger than him so...hush ur mouths

Yori
05-31-2010, 08:11 AM
Pain > Everyone in the Narutoverse today people.

1. Pain
2. Killerbee
3. Raikage
4. Naruto
5. Sasuke (Yeah I know, but hey admit it, his hax powers are too great)

Note: If I was to add Madara he would be in the top two, but he has no feats in his current condition. Also give the right opponent enough time against him, his teleportation technique could be figured out.

Tourune
05-31-2010, 10:22 AM
im prety sure Danzo can kill Naruto

J-Sun Tasogare
05-31-2010, 10:47 AM
idiots. sasuke should be at the top of everyones list. then naruto. madaras weak. and naruto said himself sasuke is stronger than him so...hush ur mouths
Another sad Sasufail fanboy/girl How does he beat Pain? or KB?

Sasquatchistan
05-31-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm sorry but Pain could have EASILY beaten Naruto had he been going for a kill.

WindScar22
05-31-2010, 02:19 PM
1. Rikudo Sennin
2. Pain
3. Madara
4. KB/Raikage
5. Kisame
6. Naruto
7. Jiraiya
8. Itachi
9. Sasuke
10. Kakuzu
Honorable Mention - Kakashi

lolohwd
05-31-2010, 02:23 PM
wait i tihnk pein should go after madara
if he fought one on one he would stomp naruto
the only reason he lost was cause he destroyed a whole village before!!!!! he was already tired and still held off six tailed naruto .
killer bee is strong but i dont think he could win vs pein

*Talim of the moonlight*
05-31-2010, 08:41 PM
Another sad Sasufail fanboy/girl How does he beat Pain? or KB?
*Gasp* Don't ever say that!.....`:shock:

zerosameri
05-31-2010, 08:55 PM
Old threads FTW `:P

All these reason are fail. My favorite is

1: Madara Uchiha,Reason: Has the ability to control demons with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Has been alive since the creation of Konoha, True leader of Akatsuki.

There is no demon's in Naruto. Madara has only been shown to control the kyuubi... So what if he's old? I mean fail reason's are fail

--
Any ways if you go by hype more or less it's MAdara at the top comming with Sasuke next XD

From what Madar has been SHOWN to do he's at the bottem.

So what if no one can hit him? Hecan be hit but it takes a tacit. He has been shown to do no jutsu. Him going to point A to point B has not been shown has a jutsu.

Phariah824
06-02-2010, 03:42 AM
hmmm ok i'll join in this

alive and what we have seen of their abilities, current Manga
1# Kisame
2# Sasuke ( he has gained better control of his abilities since he first fought KB, don't get me wrong but i am a Naruto fan not Sasuke, but im trying to be realistic here )
3# KB ( only reason he is here is because he has full control of 8-T )
4# Raikage
5# Naruto ( this isn't counting 9-T, if he gains full control i will put him #1 tbh )

PS if u wanna believe the Madara hype he goes #1 and bump everyone down a rank

recently deceased added

1# Pain
2# Jiraiya
3# Danzo
4# Kisame
5# Sasuke

PS Madara again i would slide him in at #2 and move rest down 1 rank

all time deceased list

1# Sage of the 6 paths
2# Pain
3# 3rd Hokage Sarutobi
4# 1st Hokage
5# Hanzo salamander

PS Madara would squeeze in at #5 if u believe the Hype atm or would own the #5 if u go w/ his stats before he got smacked down by the 1st

HiddenRoar
06-06-2010, 10:31 PM
"From what Madar has been SHOWN to do he's at the bottem."

Yeah... being immortal, moving faster than the speed of light, dodging all attacks (assuming that he's not in "touch mode") and warping people into another dimension a.k.a autowin lol.

Cookie for whoever finds the hyperbole. -SS

crystalblade13
06-07-2010, 09:23 AM

no your list is NOT right. madara is probably accurate. bee being stronger than pain!? lol no. naruto's likely below pain too. bee should be off the list and replaced by the raikage. hanzo should be replaced by kisame, as he is much stronger, he's likely stronger than the raikage too.

my updated list

god:naruto
2:pain
3:raikage
4:kisame
5:minato
6:bee

(im not counting people without feats)

kvSaku
06-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Madara
White Fang

Thats all I got. Those are the best of the best.

Hidden in the Ether
06-07-2010, 11:06 AM
wow. who died and made you kishimoto? your list is backed up by facts of what happened during certain events, yet are still slanted with your opinion. NOT objective. just because someone is able to escape from team TAKA doesnt make them the 2nd most powerful ninja in the world. ;););)?!?!?!

crystalblade13
06-09-2010, 11:14 AM
yeah, taka at that point wasnt all that powerfull.

UchihaPa1n
06-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Well we dont know Madaras like true potential yet, i mean if he has the EMS than he is strong and we already seen that he is very strong from stopping senjius swing with the giant sword with one arm, i think it would go Naruto, Sasuke(he now has EMS), Kisame and madara is in the middle of the first 2. All rememebr Kisame is still alive and he defeated killer bee without his full power, he was using a CLONE... but he is missing his sword.....

Demon of the Hidden Mist
06-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Most of everyones list is laughable. If its by hype put teh 1st Hokage and Madara one and two. But i like to see atleast some fights or proof they are so great to put them on my list. Anyone that puts Naruto over Pain just doesnt understand. Pain was taking him alive. If he wanted too he could have killed Naruto. I would say Pain is the strongest right now. When Madara shows any techniques besides teleporting or we see a fight of the 1st Hokage i might change it. We know the 4th was a great ninja but thats basically it. in Kakashi Gaiden we only basically saw his teleporting technique against fodder Ninja. WE all know that technique woul dnever work againt Pain so how would he be above Pain.
Im sorry if im flaming or if this is a rant but these lists by most of the ppl arent too good. Im guessing cuz some ppl are biased to towards some other characters. I saw Jiraiya and no Pain cuz he had Itachi and Kisame running but Pain killed Jiraiya so i didnt get that persons list also Itachi could defeat Jiraiya i think.
My List
1.Nagato ( 6 Paths of Pain) stated why above
2.Naruto- cuz we have seen how strong he has gotten. Sage mode, 9 tails in him. Right now with no new news on Sasuke Naruto is above him in my book. I saw earlier someone had Pervy Sage lol above Naruto. Its been stated Naruto has surpassed him.
3. Sasori- he only died cuz he wanted to die. Like Hidan he is basically immortal but the difference is that he is on a whole nother level when it comes to skill. He can kill you hundreds of ways.
4. Itachi- Cuz he could have beaten Sasuke if he really wanted too. After we learned of his history by Madara we all know he never really wanted to kill Sasuke. In his weakend state he could have beaten Sasuke if he was healthy it would have been over quick.
5. Killerbee- I was going to put sasuke at 5 but Killerbee destroyed Sasuke in their fight. And all of Taka. If it were Itachi vs Killerbee i think he could have beaten him since Itachi is smarter and is a defensive fighter which would help againt an agressive Killerbee. Killerbee with control of his tailed beast has to be top 5 now cuz i dont think anyone now could go toe to toe with him.

My list is basically Shippuden and now. No pre shippuden or past characters we really dont know of. if its all hype it'll be
1. Sage of 6 Paths
2. 1st hokage
3. Madara
4. 3rd Hokage
5. 4th Hokage

Hando Craap
06-18-2010, 09:16 PM

Reason 5...small question what is the contract,what did it do?I agree withthe rest though.

sorahp
06-19-2010, 11:47 AM
What happened to Rikudo? Lol!!! Dead or alive, being the host of the Jyubi and a Rinnegan user that birthed Sharingan, he should be pretty bad @$$.

kcofvjo
06-20-2010, 07:22 PM
You can't really rank them in order of the strongest because of Chakra types. Some of the people you rank high would lose to some you would rank lower because of how their specific abilities.

Example:
Madara loses to the 1st Hokage who lost to to Sarutobi who was defeated by Orochimaru who was defeated by Sasuke/Itachi whoever you want to credit it to. Sasuke lost to Killerbee. Killerbee gets spanked by Kisame. Do you see where I am going with all this?

Also, people who are Pain fans and think he would have beaten Naruto had he wanted to just kill him. Well thats probably true. But we are talking about matches as they would happen now right? Well Naruto now knows all of Pain's abilities and would not have wasted his tactics killing the pains off in the wrong order. In a new match up Pain would most likely lose.

I'd rank them based on how many people could beat them.

1. Madara uses the Sharingan and has only ever been bested once.
2. Itachi uses the Sharingan and has never been bested.
3. Sasuke uses the Sharingan and has perfected most of the techniques.
4. Danzo possesses multiple Sharingans.
5. Pain destroyed the strongest ninja village single handedly.

Zango
06-20-2010, 07:56 PM

You can't really say that these are "facts" because unless Kishi does it himself it's not really a fact. I agree with some of it, but with others I don't. For example, Kisame beat Killer Bee. While alot of his prowess comes from Samehada, that's still part of why he's good and that's like saying Itachi's only good because of his Sharingan. While I also understand he was trying to cover for his teammates, Kisame still kinda won. I also think that if Naruto is on this list, The Sauce should be too. (As much as I hate to admit it >.<) Naruto has said several times lately that The Sauce is (Was?) stronger then him, so he should atleast make the list. Also, I sort of dissagree with Hanzo. While I understand he was pretty beastie, we never saw him fight enough to be sure. He did beat the 3 Sannin, but they were a bit young then and they had gotten better since then, so they weren't as skilled when they fought Hanzo. I'm also not sure that "has the Salamander Summong Contract" is a very good reason, simply because, once again, we never saw alot of the Salamander's to gauge how good they actually were. That's what I think.

kcofvjo
06-20-2010, 08:17 PM
They gained the sannin title because of their fight with Hanzo.

Zango
06-21-2010, 06:09 AM
They gained the sannin title because of their fight with Hanzo.

Well no duh.

Tourune
06-21-2010, 06:38 AM
Dont think KB should be 2 caz he lost. and were's the Sage Of The 6 Paths

XxblackxX
06-21-2010, 06:49 AM
Ive gotta agree Madara is the stronest

kcofvjo
06-21-2010, 09:33 AM
Well no duh.

I was making that point because Pain killed Hanzo. Pain also makes it a point to tell Naruto that Pain has never been pushed as hard during a fight. So obviously Hanzo isn't even on Par with Sage Mode Naruto.

shrooms
06-28-2010, 02:46 AM
1. Rikudou Sennin- possessed rinnengan, creator of jutsu, beat 10 tailed beast

2. Hashirama Senju- Beat Madara, leader of arguably the strongest clan, 1st hokage, controlled tailed beasts like pets

3. 3rd Hokage- Called the god of ninja in his prime, knew so many jutsus

4. Madara Uchiha- has been alive for so freakin long
4. Minato- Seems pretty equal to Madara

5. Pain- beat Jiraiya easily, could have beat naruto if the intent was to kill him and without the tailed beast being fully unleashed in that big ball thing, Pain would have won, beat hanzo when he was young

Jakropha
06-30-2010, 02:05 PM
If im saying deaceased?

1st-Hashirama Senju (Ortherswise SOSP if hes confirmed)
2nd-Madara Uchiha (If he is really dead)
3rd-Nagato
4rth-Minato Namikaze
5th-Itachi Uchiha(Without disease and not counting rezzed one)

Living?

1st-Sasuke or Naruto (I just reread the Summit arc, Madara explains hes injured and cant fight like he used to
2nd-Kisame Hoshigake
3rd-Madara Uchiha OR Kabuto Yakushi (If hes as strong as he claims
4rth-Zetsu (Lets see what he can compete with)
5th-Killerbee
6th-A
7th-Kakashi Hatake
8th-A super baby (Who knows, Kureneis baby might have super speed super strength fly and shoot laserbeams out of his/her eyes!)

Deadman
08-14-2010, 03:10 AM
1- Nagato

2- Naruto (Tailed Beast Transformation)

3- Madara

4- Jiraiya

5- Sasuke

100% SURE!

slyfoxx
08-14-2010, 07:27 AM
as of right now living

1 naruto

2 sasuke

3 madara -Truly strong people dont munipulate ofthers they crush them hes paying puppeteer,that show smarts not strenth, but that time/space justu is awsome

4 kabuto

5 Kb and kisame are about even

The 1st Hokage
08-14-2010, 12:37 PM

1. Madara is mostly hype. His feats don't put him on top. If we go by hype, then Hashirama should be #1.

2. Raikage > KB

3. Pein lost due to plot. Naruto with his current powers would still lose.

4. Should be on top IMO.

5. He seems fairly placed.

deidara#1
08-14-2010, 12:41 PM
I wont make any long reasons for most of my choices.
1. Madara
2. Naruto
3. Pain (I feel he is much stronger than Sasuke)
4. Sasuke
5. Raikage
(If I was to put Killer Bee on this list I would have to put the Raikage and Kisame both over him.)

Jonesy
08-14-2010, 12:55 PM
1. Naruto
2. Sasuke
3. Madara
4. Nagato
5. Jiraiya

SimpleGenin
08-14-2010, 04:09 PM
i think hanzo should not really be in thier.
im just infering but, Oro or Jiraiya could probibly take him on toe to toe.
episode 173 showed us that jiraiya wasnt really in sage mode, orochimaru doesnt have his forbidden jutsu yet and tsunade probibly havent develop mitonic regeneration. i think hanzo should be replaced by either jiraiya or the white fang of the hidden leaf.. but other than that i completely agree.. Mandara is beast.. i cant even think of how 95% of characters from naruto world could ever beat him just because of his phasing abilities, and im guessing thats not his main ability..

Tirr
08-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Why oh why do so many people rate Naruto over Pain? Imagine for one moment Naruto had no previous knowledge of how Pain worked and also imagine Pain was actually trying to KILL naruto not CAPTURE. Naruto being the goof he is would probably done worse than Jiraiya if in his shoes.

Naruto is powerful in the series because of luck and story status. Sasuke is similar to this. He would have totally got destroyed without his team vs Killer Bee, and Itachi with good health would have done too if he had the will to kill his brother.

crystalblade13
08-16-2010, 06:45 PM
my updated list

god:naruto
2: pain
3:raikage
4:kisame
5:minato
6:bee

(im not counting people without feats)

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Not counting dead people since they are dead.

1. Madara
2. Sasuke since he won last fight still a b****
3. Naruto
4. Kisame
5. Bee

Kabuto is the dark horse his power is an unknown he could be from weakest to the most powerful character you cannot put him on the list yet.

Emil
08-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Note, That also you have to see the pairings. What I mean is, If naruto fought deidara he most likely would have lost (Well he is the main character so of course he would win due to that) But im just speaking in general (Not taking any sides [like main character])
But sasuke had what it took to defeat him. Sharingan. Smarts ETC.

Sasuke493
08-17-2010, 12:01 AM
1:Madara Uchiha

2:Minato Namikaze

3:Sasuke Uchiha

4:Naruto Uzumaki

5:Uchiha Itachi

Salamander Hanzo
03-16-2012, 04:31 PM
My list still survivessss. b:shock:

Xibitz360
03-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Heroes

1. Hashirama
2. Naruto
3. Minato
4. Tobirama/Shisui
5. Jiraiya/Itachi

Villains

1. Tobi
2. Madara
3. Pain
4. Sasuke
5. Kabutomaru/Danzo

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-27-2012, 10:03 AM
1. Rikudo Sennin
2. Naruto
3. Hashirama
4. Madara [Mokuton and Rinnegan]
5. Tobi [Rinnegan and Bijuu]
6. Minato
7. Itachi
8. Pain / Nagato
9. Jiraiya [Sage Mode]
10. Sasuke [EMS]
11. Kabuto [Snake Sage Mode]
12. A
13. Bee
14. Shisui
15. Oonoki
16. Kakashi
17. Guy
18. Kisame
19. Gaara
20. Fourth Kazekage

There are many I forgot, but I didn't put them because we didn't really get to see their [B]REAL powers, Tobirama, Sandaime Hokage, etc.

EYE OF AGES
03-27-2012, 10:48 AM
1. Rikudo Sennin(ridiculous)
2. Kakashi(eye move can insta kill if he gets the shot)
3. Itachi(dream sword can insta knockout if he gets shot)
4. tobi(for some reason has significance, known for cheap evasion tactics, and having many hax eyes and stuff)
5. Naruto or Sasuke(may tie in some manner like vegeta and goku)

By the end of the series the list may actually reverse, depending on if naruto sells out and we get to dragon ball gt levels of ridiculousness

Naruto'Sselfishness
04-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Lol... the strongest are these....
1- Tobi
2- Kabuto
3- Hashirama
4- Madara
5- Nagato
6- Sasuke (Sasuke has EMS and he can use izanagi and Izanami!!!)
7- Naruto (In reality i think he is not the seventh because I cant see his power, he is the same dummy, he is just stronger, but I cant see how he can defeat madara,kabuto or sasuke)

FateBringsUsTogether
04-18-2012, 05:00 PM
These are the strongest (In my eyes)
1. SO6P (If he truly exsists)
2. Senju Hashirama/Uchiha Madara
3. Senju Tobirama
4. Uzumaki Nagato
5. Kabutomaru
6. Tobi
7. Uzumaki Naruto/Uchiha Sasuke
8. Namikaze Minato/Uchiha Itachi/Jiraya
9. A/Killer B
10.Hatake Kakashi/Might Guy

zaylol
04-18-2012, 05:21 PM
1. S06P (if he exist)
2. Hashirama / Madara
3. Nagato
4. Minato
5. Naruto

NaRutO love Hinata
04-20-2012, 06:02 AM
1st. S06P
2.HiShiRaMa Sanju
3.Uchiha Madara
4.Naruto with ( KoRama ) xD
5.Minatu
6.UChiha ToBi ( i think he Obito )
7.Uchiha ItaChe
8.UChiha SaSuke

flash0212
04-20-2012, 09:09 AM
1. Madara(he has the first hokages cells therefore doubling his already massive power he has rinnigan on top of that, he can only be sealed unless they stop the edo tensei) OR Tobi(not sure of all of tobi's powers i mean he can teleport someone into a dimension in which he controls, physical attacks and jutsus are virtually useless against him)
2.First Hokage(one of the few elite able to go head to head with madara and defeat him)
3.Naruto Or Sasuke (they are both gaining new powers and skills making them even)
4.Uchiha Itachi (has a lot of goodies up his sleeve mangenko sharigan,susano-o (able to seal nagato and orochimaru), amaturatsu,brilliant stragetic mind,and straight up bad azz.

Riordan
04-27-2012, 07:29 AM
1. Madara Uchiha- has surpassed the mangekyo sharingan to unlock the rinnegan plus the cells of the first hokage and with sharingan and rinnegan he could equal the sage of the six paths
2.First Hokage-i think that speaks for itself
3.Naruto-full control over nine tails and really starting to get more and more powerful
4.Sasuke-right behind naruto with eternal mangekyo sharingan and full power
5. Itachi Uchiha-Prodigy, captain of anbu black ops at the age of 13 full control over sharingan at the age of 8 always been powerfull and had full use of susano'o with only normal not eternal mangekyo sharingan Itachi is underestimated.

FateBringsUsTogether
04-27-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm a Kiwi too mate :D Anyways:
1. Uchiha Madara, 2nd to only Senju Hashirama, but now has his DNA therefore making him that much stronger. He has the rinnegan, and also has his own powers although we aren't sure of ALL of his powers, I'm guessing as much as he is pwning the kage's right now, he's gonna pwn them alot more before he's defeated/released.
2. Hashirama Senju, he's beaten Uchiha Madara several times, most notably in the valley of the end. He defeated Madara AND sealed Kurama at the same time! He is also the only NATURAL wood user in the entire Shinobi world. He would take number one but Madara has his dna thus making him a little bit stronger than Mr. Senju
3. Kabutomaru, reasons being he is better than Tobi is; we cannot just decide that Tobi is epicly awesome, yes he has the past Jinchuuriki as his 6 paths and he has his time/space transportation technique, but we can't assume he's better than this guy. Kabutomaru has such a large array of techniques/knowledge. He has medical knowledge that rivalled Tsunade's... in PART 1! He is sneaky and a master of espionage. He has the edo tensei, where he can if he wanted, take away all emotions from the people he controls meaning they can't just break their bonds with him making him almost impossible to get to in a 1v1 battle. And now... he's a fricken DRAGON!

luizfranz
04-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Akamaru is the strongest -.-

aimop95
06-06-2012, 05:24 PM
1. Kabuto - He resurrected Madara and if he hadn't been engaged in battle, would have controlled Madara as well.

2. Naruto - His determination is what makes him overcome everything.

3. Tobi - This guy here has the most potential for power, but nothing has been seen of it.

Uchiha Sora
06-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Lol how the hell is Hashirama not on that list

DreamsOnWings
06-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Senju Hashirama, 'nuff said. Madara, Pein, Sandaime Raikage, Muu, and Nidaime Mizukage too.

pl0twist
06-27-2012, 11:03 AM
1. Sage of Six Paths for creating the shinobi world as it's known
2. Hashirama - Edo Madara said he is the only person capable of defeating him, mastery of wood techniques
3. Madara - Rinnegan, EMS, wood techniques, adept with ninja tools, mastery of fire techniques. Survived several encounter with Hashirama
4. Tobi - Rinnegan, sharingan, space-time jutsu, gedo mazu
5. Minato - space-time jutsu, fastest ninja of his time, sealing jutsu. Defeated Tobi, Kurama and escaped the a-b duo
6. Tobirama - space-time jutsu, edo tensei, mastery of water techniques
7. Naruto - control over Kurama, sage mode, Rasen Shuriken, fastest ninja alive. PLOT NO JUTSU
8. 3rd Raikage - best lightning offense and defense, very fast. Held off an army of thousands, faced Gyuuki solo
9. Mu - dust techniques, complete invisibility, perfect clone, sensor
10. Killer B - control over Gyuuki, lightning element, master swordsman

MinatoXNaruto
06-27-2012, 11:37 AM
1. Sage of the sixth paths(obvious)

2. Hashirama(madara still says he is the only one who can beat him)

3. Madara(he was toying with the kages and almost killed them)

4. Tobi/Naruto(they seem pretty evenly matched to me. Although Naruto is a little banged. Tobi may have the upper hand since he basically blitzed Naruto and would've ended the entire series had kakashi and guy not shown up. But then again, naruto has bijuu mode now)

4. Itachi(what more can I say. Izanami, tsukiyomi, invincible susanoo, pure genius. This guy is a boss. The greatest shinobi ever.)

5. Kabuto yakushi(dragon sage mode. Very powerful and probably would have killed Sasuke if it wasn't for Itachi.

6. Sasuke(sure he has EMS and other things but what has he done except get owned kabuto)

king kakashi
06-27-2012, 03:28 PM
1.madara(ET)- holds his power and the firsts power and the rinnengan was able to take down all of the kages and stop himself from being desummoned {i would say the sage of six paths but as of now he is all hype in my opinion}

2. kabuto- i hate to say it but with all of his zombies plus his stolen ability's he is just as strong as ET madara

3. tobi- we have proof that he holds ems and the rinnengan but so far he has not realy given us anything but bit and pieces of his abilitys

4. nagato- at full power with all paths would be unstoppable

5. killer bee with shamehada- vertually unlimited 8 tailed chakra, kliller b's skill and awesome natural chakra, mixed with the awesome chakra eating blade the ultimate three man squad in one person

edit- i would have said the sage, sasuke, or naruto
but naruto has to many limitations and no brains
sasuke has no feats
and the sage is once again all hype if he exists

TheIndigoFang
07-02-2012, 08:06 AM
The Sage of The Six Paths is the strongest. He's MADARA'S DAD/FATHER

Schnarf
07-03-2012, 02:40 AM
The Sage of The Six Paths is the strongest. He's MADARA'S DAD/FATHER

Proof?

Neve
07-05-2012, 04:29 AM
1- Sage of Six Paths- was said to have created the shinobi world

2- Hashirama- master of wood style and the only one capable of stopping Madara, mentioned by Madara as well. also able to control bijuu

3- Madara- EMS, Rinnegan, master of fire style. toyed with the 5 kage. plus he is able to use wood style

paradigm1977
07-22-2012, 05:49 PM
People mention Itachi before Minato? And no mention of Hiruzen?

I would like to think the whole reason why Madara and or Tobi didn't attack the leaf between Hashirama/Tobirama, and Minato's time is because...

Hiruzen would have defeated Madara or a young Tobi.

Tobi could have kidnapped/killed whoever he wanted just like with akatsuki, but didn't. Yet he and Madara had an eye of the moon plan likely when Madara last saw Nagato as a boy.

Eye of the Moon Plan:
step 1: Wait until Hiruzen is too old to kick our a@@.

rados
07-24-2012, 01:34 AM
1. Gaara and Tobi
3. Killer Bee
4. Kabuto
5. Naruto and Sasuke

TheIndigoFang
07-24-2012, 07:54 AM
@SchnarfTacular Volume 40 or 41.