PDA

View Full Version : My Gender(Now about why I am called a guy all the time)

TheViolletteHeart
08-04-2009, 05:49 PM
As you probably know, people lie about their gender all the time. Even though I have claimed to be a girl, people still call me sir. Other people call me she. So I want you to debate my gender!

Do you think I am a boy or a girl, and why?

Have fun.

rocketjed1
08-04-2009, 05:49 PM
your a chick..........seeing as how you have a BF

TheViolletteHeart
08-04-2009, 05:51 PM

But I could be homosexual. And my BF is bi.

mangagirl
08-04-2009, 05:52 PM
u are a girl...cuz nick said that...well hmm no ... im not sure... yes u are a girl!!

Vivi
08-04-2009, 05:53 PM
As you probably know, people lie about their gender all the time. Even though I have claimed to be a girl, people still call me sir. Other people call me she. So I want you to debate my gender!

Have fun.

Your a girl because your Nick's GF.:|

TheViolletteHeart
08-04-2009, 05:54 PM
u are a girl...cuz nick said that...well hmm no ... im not sure... yes u are a girl!!

Why? You can say anything on the internet. I could tell you I was a 25-year-old black woman, and that wouldn't make it true.

Hiro
08-04-2009, 05:58 PM
i have no idea... like V said, you can say anything on the internet...

itachiuchiha85
08-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Everyone lies on the internet, most things you hear from people are not true. To me you are nothing but a bunch of ones and zeros. You have no sex. So i would not worry about you being a girl or a guy at all. dont you think?

Kuroda Taishi
08-04-2009, 05:59 PM
You are neither, xD

KIBAFAN321
08-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Yeah, everyone calls me a boy. I don't know why though! But I'm positive that I'm a girl.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-04-2009, 06:42 PM
You're a female.

nexthokage
08-04-2009, 06:45 PM
i guess u r a girl

TheViolletteHeart
08-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Why? Give me one good reason. If all you are doing is stating that you think I'm a girl, this isn't exactly a debate, is it?

itachiuchiha85
08-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Why? Give me one good reason. If all you are doing is stating that you think I'm a girl, this isn't exactly a debate, is it?

i think i have seen a picture of you, but i dont know if it was you or not. tho like i stated you are 1 and 0 to me :D

TheViolletteHeart
08-04-2009, 06:55 PM
i think i have seen a picture of you, but i dont know if it was you or not. tho like i stated you are 1 and 0 to me :D

Where? And even people who meet me in real life get my gender confused sometimes. Fair enough on your last statement, anyway.

Vermillian
08-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Boy. Reason? your forums bf is nick.

Shika
08-04-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm guessing that you have no gender.

Kuroda Taishi
08-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Boy. Reason: Only a guy would make a stupid topic like this, xD

Yajyuu Mikazuki
08-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Girl cuz i've seen pics :cool:

Hiro
08-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Girl cuz i've seen pics :cool:
that doesnt mean its reeally her/him, i could put a picture of a dog and say its me, it wouldnt be true thoiugh.....

ThunderSpirit
08-04-2009, 08:59 PM
I have always assumed you are female based on the way you say things in your posts. Hasn't anyone else noticed that there are subtle differences in the way males and females say things, even in a written or typed format?

I know that's not a very ironclad reason.

EdFry
08-04-2009, 09:12 PM
I guess the only logical thing to say is that no one can confirm or deny your gender unless someone on the forums personally knows your or you have a picture somewhere. Other than that people would have to go by what you give them, gut feeling or some other subtle uncertain method. Each of which never truly answer the question put up, even if you said I am (male/female) we could only take your word for it; same goes for any pictures, we would have to believe that was you.

Luna Mikazuki
08-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Girl...

sasruto
08-04-2009, 09:27 PM
i know...u are unknown!

TheViolletteHeart
08-05-2009, 02:06 AM
Again, what is it with people and saying I'm a girl without stating why they think so? THIS IS A DEBATE. GIVE EVIDENCE. I thank those people who have.

Also, where the hell are you people finding pictures of me!? I haven't posted any, so unless I have a stalker THERE SHOULDN'T BE PICTURES OF ME ANYWHERE.

ベーゼル
08-05-2009, 02:08 AM
girl because got bf

TheViolletteHeart
08-05-2009, 02:10 AM
girl because got bf

READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST. I have already adressed that. I said that I could be gay.

OnyxBlossom
08-05-2009, 02:15 AM
Well, we can't really confirm it until someone here has actually met you in real life. So I have to say you're unknown.

ベーゼル
08-05-2009, 02:21 AM
READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST. I have already adressed that. I said that I could be gay.
hmm... then again you act quite nice at some point.

danboy
08-05-2009, 02:31 AM
TheViolletteHeart your is what convinces me u a girl not many guys use the word viollette

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-05-2009, 02:31 AM
your both! lol you're a KakuXHidan Fangirl (or boy, I don't judge :D) *glomps you* ME TOO! I love them!

TheViolletteHeart
08-05-2009, 02:34 AM
TheViolletteHeart your is what convinces me u a girl not many guys use the word viollette

But it's spelled "Viollette" while the word is "violet". Violet=puple, Viollette=alternate spelling of a girl's name.

But I can honestly tell you right now that my name is not Viollette. My initials are HRG.

danboy
08-05-2009, 03:51 AM
But it's spelled "Viollette" while the word is "violet". Violet=puple, Viollette=alternate spelling of a girl's name.

But I can honestly tell you right now that my name is not Viollette. My initials are HRG.

fine can we refer to you as it

Nick Tasogare
08-05-2009, 03:58 AM
Is this your way of telling me something?

Vivi
08-05-2009, 03:59 AM

Well I wrote to Nick before and he wrote your his GF.Besides he always wrote she or her.

Nick Tasogare
08-05-2009, 04:01 AM
Well I wrote to Nick before and he wrote your his GF.Besides he always wrote she or her.

I don't know her personally, hence

Is this your way of telling me something?

<Aurega?>
08-05-2009, 04:04 AM
I would say boy for making a topic like this, girl for being really helpless and weak.

So I guess that makes you both? O_o

Trannie then?

Or neither would work too...

TheBlackChidori
08-05-2009, 04:05 AM
lmao

Dude, Nick....Can I say something here? Please?

Nick Tasogare
08-05-2009, 04:06 AM
......=,=lll go for it

TheBlackChidori
08-05-2009, 04:09 AM
No dude.... I cant....

This would be too much. I might even find a ban on my hands for making this joke. XD

Nick Tasogare
08-05-2009, 04:11 AM
Never stopped you before xD

TheBlackChidori
08-05-2009, 04:15 AM
Well....Ill say it all nicely.

If she's upset about this, and taking time to point out her gender....this must be why she always talks about how ugly she is. Perhaps she has a beard, or looks very similar to a guy. Explains why you havent posted pictures.

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-05-2009, 04:34 AM

If she's upset about this, and taking time to point out her gender....this must be why she always talks about how ugly she is. Perhaps she has a beard, or looks very similar to a guy. Explains why you havent posted pictures.
oh dude lol! thats too much! :mrgreen:

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-05-2009, 04:36 AM
So Tsukikage-sama is this thread making you a bit nervous then? :mrgreen: lol if i were you i know i'd be super suspicious right about now

Sabra Kusabana
08-05-2009, 04:51 AM
Perhaps she looks very similar to a guy.

I'm an almost perfect replica of my grandfather, but I'm a girl. I refuse to wear my hair short, but I still have no issues over looking like a guy when I do have to have it back or something.

I personally think V is a girl because of the things she takes time to write about, and this thread is a pretty good example. A guy doing a thread like this probly wouldn't keep up with it, just throw it out there to ruffle a few feathers and get questions asked. S/he's actually poking and proding at responces, which means s/he'd looking for answers. From my experience that's not a very male thing to do.

I could be horribly wrong, but even if I am, I still like V just the way s/he is. So it doesn't really matter.

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-05-2009, 04:54 AM
I'm an almost perfect replica of my grandfather, but I'm a girl. I refuse to wear my hair short, but I still have no issues over looking like a guy when I do have to have it back or something.

I personally think V is a girl because of the things she takes time to write about, and this thread is a pretty good example. A guy doing a thread like this probly wouldn't keep up with it, just throw it out there to ruffle a few feathers and get questions asked. S/he's actually poking and proding at responces, which means s/he'd looking for answers. From my experience that's not a very male thing to do.

I could be horribly wrong, but even if I am, I still like V just the way s/he is. So it doesn't really matter.

All that said and done. why would anyone take the time to ask ppl what gender he or she is? he or she is just doing this for the hell of it, which i've got nothing against cuz the responses from other ppl are too hilarious

Kon
08-05-2009, 05:08 AM
I have always assumed you are female based on the way you say things in your posts. Hasn't anyone else noticed that there are subtle differences in the way males and females say things, even in a written or typed format?

I know that's not a very ironclad reason.

i agree he has a point its the way u act and the way u say things :)

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-05-2009, 05:11 AM
Oooh! ooh! guess what gender I am! :roll:

Sabra Kusabana
08-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Oooh! ooh! guess what gender I am! :roll:

Is checking the profile allowed for that?

Guessing male, why, because you sound like a guy.

Nick Tasogare
08-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Is checking the profile allowed for that?

Guessing male, why, because you sound like a guy.

I say girl, and I know I'm right because I checked after I decided girl xD

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-05-2009, 11:04 AM
lol Tsukikage wins!

Uchiha master
08-05-2009, 11:46 AM
girl cuz of bf and maybe your name

dlykatzrulez
08-05-2009, 04:39 PM
ur a gurl

TheViolletteHeart
08-05-2009, 06:26 PM

XD lol

I did say I lie a lot before...Though I could just be trying to get you all confused. Then why would I tell you my plan? Unless I was trying to make sure you didn't believe it...

Here, I'll tell you some truths about me:

I do not have a beard. I have been asked on multiple occasions, both online and off, about my gender. A lot of people here refer to me as "dude", "man", and "sir". I myself refer to both guys and girls as "man" and "dude". Guys ask me where I get my boots all the time. I mostly cosplay guys, especially the really tough ones. I shave my legs. On multiple occasions, I have called Konan hot.

Alright? Have fun, peoplez.^^

TheBlackChidori
08-05-2009, 07:11 PM
V, I know youre a girl. You told me this back when you were Devs. So hah.

Mandude.

TheViolletteHeart
08-05-2009, 07:33 PM
V, I know youre a girl. You told me this back when you were Devs. So hah.

Mandude.

People lie all the time. :twisted:

Mandude? That's new XD

Sabra Kusabana
08-05-2009, 08:46 PM
People lie all the time. :twisted:

Mandude? That's new XD

True, people lie without even thinking about it.

Not so new, heard it a couple times before.

Lastly confusing people is fun.

Naruko-chan
08-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Boy. Reason? your forums bf is nick.

Yea, but Nick is bi. He could be dating a boy OR a girl.

cherryflower
08-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Hmm...Thinking thinking, um.....I'm pretty sure your a girl, here are some reasons. One a boy probalby take the time to think that kind of a name.

Secound When you started the roleplay thread you started with a girl character named Akemi, and I'm not saying that girls only use girl characters but when they role play they usually use their same gender.

third a boy would kill me if I called him The great heart, or something like that and what boy would address themselves a the.

Fourth most boys don't use ^^ in there writeing.

fith YOU JUST SEEM LIKE A GIRL OKAY. and oh oh oh...DIDN"T THE TORN ROSE REFERE TO YOU AS HER BIG SISTER?!?!??! I"M NOT SURE THOUGH I CAN"T REMEBER I THOUGHT IT WAS IN THE MESSIN WITH POST THREAD BUT I MAY BE WRONG.......

cherryflower
08-05-2009, 09:49 PM
I was seeing if I was right about you being called sis and I found this in the thread.

I'll let you know when it's finished. I'll be the ugly girl in the background.

You called yourself a girl!

cherryflower
08-05-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry if I correct people sometimes, but as a writer and the daughter of an English teacher, I strive for perfection.
You called your self a daughter in the same thread.

Sasori12
08-05-2009, 11:18 PM
We have gone threw this before she or he is probably not the daughter of English teacher. It's probably a lie.
This is complicated. I've looked at alot of your posts. All that has done is confuse me. There is few bits of info that your girl, but these could be lies. And if it's true that I can't trust any evidence it is nearly impossible to give answer. It's rlly impossible to give a good debate with unrealiabe sources of info. Perhaps if you told me your deveint art account?

TheViolletteHeart
08-06-2009, 02:24 AM
Secound When you started the roleplay thread you started with a girl character named Akemi, and I'm not saying that girls only use girl characters but when they role play they usually use their same gender.

third a boy would kill me if I called him The great heart, or something like that and what boy would address themselves a the.

fith YOU JUST SEEM LIKE A GIRL OKAY. and oh oh oh...DIDN"T THE TORN ROSE REFERE TO YOU AS HER BIG SISTER?!?!??! I"M NOT SURE THOUGH I CAN"T REMEBER I THOUGHT IT WAS IN THE MESSIN WITH POST THREAD BUT I MAY BE WRONG.......

Okay, I cut out your first reason because I couldn't make sense of it.

I have roleplayed as a guy before, you know. Not even on this site, BTWz.

True, but I have proved to be very odd in the past.

Maybe I'm very careful when I'm pretending to be a girl...:twisted:

I can honestly tell you that I am not TTR's big sister. She's older than me.

Sasori12
08-06-2009, 11:02 AM
This question is impossible to answer scientifically. Srry I can't do it.

Rynn Umino
08-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Hmm...Thinking thinking, um.....I'm pretty sure your a girl, here are some reasons. One a boy probalby take the time to think that kind of a name.

I can prove about half of these wrong. Most of the males I know have complicated nicknames/screen names/etc., it's just personal preference. Second, I roleplay both genders, and not one more than the other. I also have about... six male friends who use "^^" in their writing. At least. Maybe more, but I don't talk to all my male friends on the internet.

Stereotypes prove nothing. You could be a masculine female or a feminine male, in either personality or aesthetics. There are a lot of aspects of my personality that separate ME from being stereotypically female... I'll drone on about those. I'm a gamer for one. Yeah, it's popular among girls, I know, but still, it's stereotypically masculine, don't you agree? The way I speak sometimes (in person, not on the forums) doesn't qualify me as a "girly girl" or anything reasonably close. Included in that are the comments I make about females, hah. I'm just very... blunt.

Anyway, I guess my point is that using stereotypes defined by society can't determine the actual legitimate gender of someone. We define gender for ourselves... It's easy to be biologically male or female, but some choose to live life as something else, and I commend those souls. Yeah, so there's my rambling on gender... *poofs*

cherryflower
08-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Okay this is hard. You achevied your goal of confuseing us.

Sasori12
08-06-2009, 07:27 PM
Don't let him or her win! I relized the hole point of this thread! It's to get us arguing about an answer that is impossible to figure out. I even checked his or her Deviant art account, that got me know where

TheViolletteHeart
08-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Don't let him or her win! I relized the hole point of this thread! It's to get us arguing about an answer that is impossible to figure out. I even checked his or her Deviant art account, that got me know where

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Maybe I'm a tricky fox, maybe I'm just a dumb***. It all depends on your point of view.

I'm glad that people are atleast thinking now. Or am I? :twisted:

Sasori12
08-06-2009, 08:08 PM
O I'm thinking alright. This thread has definitely got me thinking :?:

cherryflower
08-06-2009, 08:17 PM
OKAY LISTEN UP I AM SO CONVINCED YOUR A GIRL AND I"M GONNA WIN THIS THREAD THING!!!!!!......Well first. If your a girl, you'll of corse try to make people think your a boy. If you were a boy though, you wouldn't be denying that your a girl you would be trying to prove that you were a girl because if you were a boy it would just be telling us the awnser.

That's all I got, I'll be back with more evidence though Muahahahahhah LOL

avamaru
08-06-2009, 08:20 PM
i think your a girll lol!!

avamaru
08-06-2009, 08:21 PM
or a boyy

Sasori12
08-06-2009, 09:00 PM
OKAY LISTEN UP I AM SO CONVINCED YOUR A GIRL AND I"M GONNA WIN THIS THREAD THING!!!!!!......Well first. If your a girl, you'll of corse try to make people think your a boy. If you were a boy though, you wouldn't be denying that your a girl you would be trying to prove that you were a girl because if you were a boy it would just be telling us the awnser.

He or she is obviously smarter then you think. Every thing in this thread is a LIE! You've got to think so far outside of the box it's crazy to figure out this insane riddel.
Perhaps I thinking to much.

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-06-2009, 11:27 PM
I don't even know anymore...:| FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME! :mrgreen:

TheViolletteHeart
08-07-2009, 03:07 AM

Maybe I'm having more fun arguing against girl. Or maybe I just haven't met any good arguments for boy. I can't disprove someone if they don't give me something to disprove.

Nick Tasogare
08-07-2009, 03:14 AM
Are you trying to tell me something?

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-07-2009, 05:14 AM
*Jerry Springer walks outta no where* lol sit down and watch the magic happen!

<Aurega?>
08-07-2009, 05:23 AM
Poor nick... Can't get a stable gf/bf xD

Nick Tasogare
08-07-2009, 05:25 AM
Poor Aurega, has to put people down to feel good xD

TheBlackChidori
08-07-2009, 05:28 AM
Poor TBC. He really doesnt give a damn if youre a girl, or an old pervert man.

Kon
08-07-2009, 05:46 AM
does nick know the truth but is just acting dumb for kicks he knows wether she's a boy or girl

Nick Tasogare
08-07-2009, 05:50 AM
That's for V to know, and all of us to find out.

Kon
08-07-2009, 06:00 AM
wat so u dnt know the truth

Nick Tasogare
08-07-2009, 06:02 AM

<Aurega?>
08-07-2009, 06:08 AM
Each time I see this in the feed, I think of the legendary trap. Google if you're wondering what it is xD

IPokeForeheads
08-07-2009, 06:13 AM
im a girl....

Sasori12
08-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Maybe I'm having more fun arguing against girl. Or maybe I just haven't met any good arguments for boy. I can't disprove someone if they don't give me something to disprove.
Aha so I just can't give anything to disprove eh.

kentaru
08-07-2009, 12:51 PM

Have fun.
hey v..remember me and my thread...anyway i am positive you are GIRL (cause you told me)

TheViolletteHeart
08-07-2009, 04:47 PM
hey v..remember me and my thread...anyway i am positive you are GIRL (cause you told me)

People lie.

And you're a little sexist whether I'm a girl or not. My gender just changes whether you're sexist against my gender or not.

ItachiAnbu
08-07-2009, 04:51 PM

I'm going to guess that you are a girl. I have no evidence, or any reason, it's just a guess.

This isn't exactly the sort of thing that could be easily debated though.

cherryflower
08-07-2009, 06:42 PM

Okay then your a boy because your always denying that your a girl. But you like to confuse people so your makeing people think your a girl then flip back on them and deny that your a girl because your a girl who like to confuse people.

<Aurega?>
08-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Each time I see this in the feed, I think of the legendary trap. Google if you're wondering what it is xD

Are you just ignoring me V? Scared to argue with me perhaps? xD

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 06:55 PM
um boy no girl or let me look in your public prfile to find out.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 06:56 PM
You're a girl becuse you have a BF.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 06:56 PM
If you want pople to guess don't ever put info in your sig like that.

Nick Tasogare
08-07-2009, 06:59 PM
V could be a gay/bi guy like me....=,=lll

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Dude I know she is a girl. Hm but good poin. But is that true about you?

Nick Tasogare
08-07-2009, 07:01 PM
yupss..

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 07:04 PM
ockward

Nick Tasogare
08-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Not gay, Bi

Vivi
08-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Not gay, Bi

That's half gay.

Anyhow I still think Violette is a girl.Just a gut feeling.

Nick Tasogare
08-07-2009, 07:12 PM
That's half gay.

Anyhow I still think Violette is a girl.Just a gut feeling.

I call it half gay too, but gay people try to bash me when I say that =,=lll

Vivi
08-07-2009, 07:15 PM
I call it half gay too, but gay people try to bash me when I say that =,=lll

Lou!e would jump in there with pleasure XD

Anyhow I think for a boy its harder to admit he's bi than for a girl.
So respect to that.

Nick Tasogare
08-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Lou!e would jump in there with pleasure XD

Anyhow I think for a boy its harder to admit he's bi than for a girl.
So respect to that.

Lou!e gets pissed at me when I say that, but anyway, I'm only "out" on the forums, and to my friends soon. Family I'm gonna wait till I'm 19 or so.

shaddix301
08-07-2009, 07:17 PM
i say its an ALIEN!!!

Vivi
08-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Lou!e gets pissed at me when I say that, but anyway, I'm only "out" on the forums, and to my friends soon. Family I'm gonna wait till I'm 19 or so.

Friends might tell your family.
Best to tell both around the same time.
If you tell your friends first and one of them to your parents they could react bad.No offense like.

Sasori12
08-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Lol getting abit off topic.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Video tape you telling them or your friends telling your parents and then put it on you tube. It will be a soap opera.

TheViolletteHeart
08-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Are you just ignoring me V? Scared to argue with me perhaps? xD

Not ignoring you. I'm just laughing at the people who keep visiting this topic. Plus, I don't always have the perfect answer for everything.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Why does nick have to be bi

TheViolletteHeart
08-07-2009, 07:53 PM
i say its an ALIEN!!!

XD Oh yes. You caught me. Finally someone figured it out. :lol:

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 07:57 PM
lol that was funny.

Sasuke/Itachi
08-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Does this post up my post count

shaddix301
08-07-2009, 08:16 PM
YAY I WON wats my prize!?!?!?!?!

TheViolletteHeart
08-07-2009, 08:22 PM
YAY I WON wats my prize!?!?!?!?!

You get to whack someone with a fish. 8D

Sasori12
08-07-2009, 11:43 PM
He can whack me I don't mind.

Sabra Kusabana
08-07-2009, 11:56 PM
I have to say this thread has been great fun to read V. The reactions are so worth it.

TheViolletteHeart
08-08-2009, 05:26 AM
I have to say this thread has been great fun to read V. The reactions are so worth it.

Deffinitely.

Alright, since the topic of which gender is (seemingly) over, why do you think I am frequently called a guy? Discuss.

shaddix301
08-08-2009, 05:30 AM
HEY V! *pulls out salmon from back pocket* AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!* whacks her in the face with fish* ya sweeet!

Sabra Kusabana
08-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Deffinitely.

Alright, since the topic of which gender is (seemingly) over, why do you think I am frequently called a guy? Discuss.

Because you're like me and think out what you want to say, then say it without using more female styled speech (What you hear from most teenage girls...), such as Like, You Know, and Totally.

I also swear if you start talking like my least favorite kind of woman (See above.) I will hurt you, because you're smarter then that.

TheViolletteHeart
08-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Because you're like me and think out what you want to say, then say it without using more female styled speech (What you hear from most teenage girls...), such as Like, You Know, and Totally.

I also swear if you start talking like my least favorite kind of woman (See above.) I will hurt you, because you're smarter then that.

Makes sense.

Dude, Poland would be your least favorite Hetalia character, then. He talks like that all the time. I think he said this in the manga too, but I know in the anime he deffinitely said, "Take one step closer and, like, your capital will totally become Warsaw."

And yes, Poland is a male in that series.

Nick Tasogare
08-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Friends might tell your family.
Best to tell both around the same time.
If you tell your friends first and one of them to your parents they could react bad.No offense like.

None of my friends know my family, so I'm clear xD

Nick Tasogare
08-08-2009, 08:01 AM

coughfeministcough xD

I kinda talk like that sometimes. Saying like, and you know, I stay away from totally, and substitute with definitely

ItachiAnbu
08-08-2009, 11:33 AM
coughfeministcough xD

I kinda talk like that sometimes. Saying like, and you know, I stay away from totally, and substitute with definitely

That's how I talk. I try to keep it as down-to-earth as possible, though some of you may have noticed I have a weakness for using complicated metaphors.:oops:

Sasori12
08-08-2009, 06:41 PM
So I was right. this thread was just 2 a reaction.

Vivi
08-08-2009, 06:44 PM
None of my friends know my family, so I'm clear xD

O.O Where do your friends live?Lonerhausen?

They must have seen them somewhere.

Oh and I wanted to say something about this topic but if I say it you and
V (me V-Vee) could get angry =/.

TheViolletteHeart
08-08-2009, 06:44 PM
So I was right. this thread was just 2 a reaction.

I said I was an alien XD

Actually, I never said whether I was male or female, I just want to get more people to talk about the masculine side of the discussion.

Nick Tasogare
08-08-2009, 06:45 PM

All my friends live like, 8 miles away, and my family is a little farther, or a lot farther.

*sigh* Just say it...

Nick Tasogare
I said I was an alien XD

Actually, I never said whether I was male or female.

Hence my siggy saying GF/BF

TheViolletteHeart

Say what's on your mind. You have my attention now.

Nick Tasogare
08-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Hellooooo!? Velveeta, you gonna tell us?

Sasori12
08-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Never tell. It's fun watching everyone argue. Besides i would never trust the answer if he or she did.

TheBlackChidori
08-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Im so happy this didnt turn into another bisexual topic. I woulda snapped...

Sabra Kusabana
08-09-2009, 08:34 AM

Ah does that mean we missed the chance to make you break?

Nick Tasogare
08-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Ah does that mean we missed the chance to make you break?

No, there'll be about 6 more chances in the day.

Sabra Kusabana
08-09-2009, 08:53 AM
No, there'll be about 6 more chances in the day.

:D*Does a little cheer, then remembers that she must sleep soon and may miss the chances. Cries.*:cry:

TheViolletteHeart
08-09-2009, 03:12 PM

Dude, if there were any speculations of me being bi, they would have started when I said I loved my bestfriend. You know, back when most people were certain I was/am a girl?

Now, I did explain that I love her like a sister, but even so...

CrimsonCatClan
08-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Lets settle this and just call you a Shim! I think your a gal but for those in question this is the simple answer!

Err
08-11-2009, 10:25 PM
You're a girl because you claim to be one, to me it's the truth because I can only base it on what you say. Now if you claim to be a boy TOO, then I know you're not telling the truth. Unless I can meet you in real life, and find out for myself.

daisuke1171
08-14-2009, 11:06 AM
chick because of name and BF

rose93
08-14-2009, 11:07 AM
ur a girl I no that becuz it says it on ur profile and ur bf is Nick.........

TheViolletteHeart
08-14-2009, 03:07 PM
ur a girl I no that becuz it says it on ur profile and ur bf is Nick.........

One: People lie.

Two: Nick is bi.

Three: This part of the conversation has already been settled. We decided I was an alien. The debate is now about why I am called a guy so often. -_-

Kuroda Taishi
08-14-2009, 05:54 PM
Three: This part of the conversation has already been settled. We decided I was an alien. The debate is now about why I am called a guy so often. -_-

Becuase you have Itachi as your avatar?

TheViolletteHeart
08-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Becuase you have Itachi as your avatar?

Nah, I've been called a guy in places other than the forum when I didn't have a guy as my avatar, including in real life.

brooksey
08-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Nah, I've been called a guy in places other than the forum when I didn't have a guy as my avatar, including in real life.

because, you want to be called a guy? I dont know.

Kuroda Taishi
08-14-2009, 06:14 PM

umm.....do you have small tatas, have short hair, and dress like a guy?

R.K.
08-14-2009, 06:15 PM
It's standard that in an online forum that you are male unless you can prove that you're female. The default forum gender for all people is male.

I'm not saying what gender I am.

TheViolletteHeart
08-14-2009, 06:33 PM
because, you want to be called a guy? I dont know.

These were people who wouldn't know whether or not I wanted to be called a guy, even if I did.

umm.....do you have small tatas, have short hair, and dress like a guy?

Again, we decided I am an alien, not a male or female, so the size of my tatas is irrelevant. My hair reached just below my shoulder blades, and female, male, both or neither, I was wearing girl's clothes and a rainbow bracelet when two guys I met in real life asked me about my gender.

Also, not all the incidents were on a forum; some were on other sites. And I don't upload photos of myself anyway.

TheViolletteHeart
08-14-2009, 06:36 PM
As for whoever downrepped me for this "impossible" debate, most debates are impossible. The point is to just do your best to argue your opinion.

So if you downrep me for this topic, you better go and downrep anyone else who started a debate topic.

Nick Tasogare
08-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Hmm....this is interesting. I could be dating a girl.....or I could be dating a guy.....well, I guess me being Bi saved my life for once. Thank God for being Bi! xD

brooksey
08-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Hmm....this is interesting. I could be dating a girl.....or I could be dating a guy.....well, I guess me being Bi saved my life for once. Thank God for being Bi! xD

lol funny and yea good point

TheViolletteHeart
08-14-2009, 06:47 PM

Dude, if you weren't bi, I wouldn't even have asked people to talk about this. XD

Nick Tasogare
08-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Dude, if you weren't bi, I wouldn't even have asked people to talk about this. XD

Awww, that's....kinda sweet xD

toadsage
08-14-2009, 07:06 PM
It's standard that in an online forum that you are male unless you can prove that you're female. The default forum gender for all people is male.

I'm not saying what gender I am.I bet your a boy.

assassin
08-14-2009, 07:51 PM
YOUR A GIRL PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ok.

oceangirl_ninja
08-14-2009, 08:05 PM
girl.
1. have bf, but according to some not reliable source of info
2. username is TheViolletteHeart which sound very feminine to me at least but hey i could be wrong, but it doesn't seem very boy like or neutral.
i am deeply sorry if i have offened anyone, if so disregard whole post :D

TheViolletteHeart
08-14-2009, 08:30 PM
YOUR A GIRL PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ok.

girl.
1. have bf, but according to some not reliable source of info
2. username is TheViolletteHeart which sound very feminine to me at least but hey i could be wrong, but it doesn't seem very boy like or neutral.
i am deeply sorry if i have offened anyone, if so disregard whole post :D

READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN AGREED UPON THAT I AM AN ALIEN, AND EVEN SO MY BF IS BI SO IT WOULDN'T MATTER WHETHER I WAS A GIRL OR A GUY, I COULD STILL HAVE A BF. ALSO, THIS TOPIC IS NO LONGER ABOUT WHICH GENDER I AM, BUT RATHER WHY I AM FREQUENTLY CALLED A GUY.

Thank you. ^^

Nick Tasogare
08-14-2009, 08:31 PM
You're called a guy because....you're too cool to be a girl! xD

TheBlackChidori
08-15-2009, 02:58 AM
Just get the sex change over with. >.>

Nick Tasogare
08-15-2009, 02:59 AM

We're working on it, God! xD

Toma RNK
08-15-2009, 03:01 AM
title of thread fixed.

TheViolletteHeart
08-15-2009, 07:22 PM
title of thread fixed.

Thanks. I was going to fix that this morning, but I couldn't get on the computer. -_-

TheViolletteHeart
08-15-2009, 07:23 PM

...They provide those to fifteen-year-old aliens now? XD

TheBlackChidori
08-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Quoted by your sister.

Okay, unlike my sister, I can agree that romantic love doesn't exist. Lust and attraction do. However, the love and bond between close friends and good family members does exist.

Bam. I win.

TheViolletteHeart
08-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Quoted by your sister.

Bam. I win.

So? She still calls me her sister. Big deal. Maybe she just wants to give your ego a boost.

*laughs at the ridiculousness of my last statement*

Dude, that proves NOTHING!

TheBlackChidori
08-16-2009, 03:17 PM
Yeah whatever! I got you now!!! ^_^

TheViolletteHeart
08-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Yeah whatever! I got you now!!! ^_^

Or maybe TTR is in on my scheme...

kzilla2000
08-16-2009, 03:28 PM

what if hes gay? :lol:

TheBlackChidori
08-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Or maybe TTR is in on my scheme...

Yep. Ill let you keep making excuses for everyone else. But I know the truth. :lol:

TheViolletteHeart
08-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Yep. Ill let you keep making excuses for everyone else. But I know the truth. :lol:

*whiney voice* Dannaaaaaaaaaa!

Okay, why do you think I've been called a guy by someone I met in real life, even though I was wearing women's clothing and a rainbow bracelet?

TheBlackChidori
08-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Because some people refer to even girls as "Guys". Ive done it before.

I bet you're gorgeous, to be honest. Just by the way you talk. A little tomboyish maybe, but beautiful nonetheless.

TheViolletteHeart
08-16-2009, 03:53 PM

I bet you're gorgeous, to be honest. Just by the way you talk. A little tomboyish maybe, but beautiful nonetheless.

Nah, I don't mean they called me "guy", "dude", or "man" the way I use it for both genders. I mean they actually walked up to me and called me a boy, and their friend litterally asked if I was a girl or a guy.

XD Wow...That makes me feel nice that you think so, but I'm really not even pretty...And even if I am, I pale in comparison to a lot of my classmates, male and female.

TheBlackChidori
08-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Okay well, Im not going to keep giving you complements, I dont do that pity trip thing, remember? =)

<Aurega?>
08-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Nah, I don't mean they called me "guy", "dude", or "man" the way I use it for both genders. I mean they actually walked up to me and called me a boy, and their friend litterally asked if I was a girl or a guy.

XD Wow...That makes me feel nice that you think so, but I'm really not even pretty...And even if I am, I pale in comparison to a lot of my classmates, male and female.

This thread stopped being amusing like 3 pages ago. Why would we care if you're a boy or a girl? Or if you're pretty or not? It's not like you're asking us of our opinions of you, by posting a picture or something.

So unless you plan on going further with this, this thread is simply a waste of time for the people posting in it. You say you're ugly all the time, ok fine, you're ugly. Can we move on now?

Every time this thread is bumped I want to punch a kitten.

TheViolletteHeart
08-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Okay well, Im not going to keep giving you complements, I dont do that pity trip thing, remember? =)

Which is okay, because I'm not looking for pity. Otherwise, I would've put a crying face. ^^

This thread stopped being amusing like 3 pages ago. Why would we care if you're a boy or a girl? Or if you're pretty or not? It's not like you're asking us of our opinions of you, by posting a picture or something.

So unless you plan on going further with this, this thread is simply a waste of time for the people posting in it. You say you're ugly all the time, ok fine, you're ugly. Can we move on now?

Every time this thread is bumped I want to punch a kitten.

Yeah, I'm fine with this being closed already. It was fun at first, but it got boring. I'd post a picture of myself if my cameras didn't keep breaking (which sounds really funny if you think about it), but anyway...

I think I have all the answers I was looking for, and yes I'm a girl. Not that it wasn't obvious, but it was fun to get some people confused.

Bottom line, I'm done here and there is no need for this thread anymore.^^

Sabra Kusabana
08-17-2009, 04:04 PM

Someone should give V an award for coaxing the nicest thing I've ever heard you say to the surface. You know how to do something other then ruffle feather afterall!

Only teasing.

<Aurega?>
08-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Someone should give V an award for coaxing the nicest thing I've ever heard you say to the surface. You know how to do something other then ruffle feather afterall!

Only teasing.

THen you should hear what he says to me behind closed doors ^_^

Sabra Kusabana
08-17-2009, 04:25 PM

Ohhh lala!

Tell us please, maybe he'll even blush!

ItachiAnbu
08-17-2009, 04:38 PM

Have fun.

You want me to call you a girl, or a guy?

Take your pick.

If you are a girl, I would think it incredibley disrespectful to call you a guy, or refer to you as a man.

TheViolletteHeart
08-17-2009, 04:47 PM
You want me to call you a girl, or a guy?

Take your pick.

If you are a girl, I would think it incredibley disrespectful to call you a guy, or refer to you as a man.

Read this:

Yeah, I'm fine with this being closed already. It was fun at first, but it got boring. I'd post a picture of myself if my cameras didn't keep breaking (which sounds really funny if you think about it), but anyway...

I think I have all the answers I was looking for, and yes I'm a girl. Not that it wasn't obvious, but it was fun to get some people confused.

Bottom line, I'm done here and there is no need for this thread anymore.^^

Thank you. And by the way, I don't mind being called a guy; I was merely curious as to why I have been mistaken for one in the past. I have my answers. Can't we close this now?

Sabra Kusabana
08-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Can't we close this now?

Never!... Just go ask someone to delete it for you.

Kuroda Taishi
08-17-2009, 05:00 PM
*whiney voice* Dannaaaaaaaaaa!

Okay, why do you think I've been called a guy by someone I met in real life, even though I was wearing women's clothing and a rainbow bracelet?

Maybe you smell like a guy, xD

ItachiAnbu
08-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Read this:

Thank you. And by the way, I don't mind being called a guy; I was merely curious as to why I have been mistaken for one in the past. I have my answers. Can't we close this now?

I'm not sure.

You could go ask someone to.

I'm really not sure. If I knew what you looked like, i'd be able to tell you. Sadly, I don't.

Nick Tasogare
08-18-2009, 03:35 AM
If I knew what you looked like, i'd be able to tell you. Sadly, I don't.

:( Neither do I

Nick Tasogare
08-18-2009, 03:37 AM

Only teasing.

He says plenty of nice things, but it's like a "If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" things. xD

You mean how he calls you his Norwegian biatch?