PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be willing to help me create a new NarutoOC/RPC?

RockLeesFutureWife
08-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Um...I figured this might be the best place to post this thread. I am having sort of a OC creation block, I cannot think of any ideas for a new OC, and I need one for a contest on youtube.....So I figured, why not ask for a little help!...If you are not here to help...please leave?
My New character must be a boy....
I only need help building his personality, and making up attacks/a keekai genkai. (Sowwy if I mispelled keekai genkai.)
Thankies. <3 Hopefully you lovely forum people can help me. :mrgreen:

Vivi
08-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Um...I figured this might be the best place to post this thread. I am having sort of a OC creation block, I cannot think of any ideas for a new OC, and I need one for a contest on youtube.....So I figured, why not ask for a little help!...If you are not here to help...please leave?
I only need help building his personality, and making up attacks/a keekai genkai. (Sowwy if I mispelled keekai genkai.)

I can help ya I pm you!!

garraswerewolf
08-04-2009, 05:49 PM
umm what kinda contest?

ベーゼル
08-04-2009, 05:50 PM
I really wish I could help but I don't know anything about Naruto OC/RPC

RockLeesFutureWife
08-04-2009, 05:51 PM
umm what kinda contest?
I am entering a contest so I can get a roleplay partner. I have to make a boyfriend for another OC. You see, I am running out roleplay partners ^^'

garraswerewolf
08-04-2009, 05:52 PM
oh i still dont get it im sorry

RockLeesFutureWife
08-04-2009, 05:56 PM
oh i still dont get it im sorry

You know what an OC is right? An OC is an original character.

garraswerewolf
08-04-2009, 05:59 PM
ohh ok see that clears up alot im not a role play person im trying to get into it but i dont seem to know what to do

and i have my own original characters lol
if you need help ill try my best to help

RockLeesFutureWife
08-04-2009, 06:01 PM
ohh ok see that clears up alot im not a role play person im trying to get into it but i dont seem to know what to do

and i have my own original characters lol
if you need help ill try my best to help

Valentine helped, but if I ever need help in the future I will ask chu!! :3

rocketjed1
08-04-2009, 06:02 PM
I am willing to help

Chidori stream
08-04-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm willing to help too.

RockLeesFutureWife
08-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Well....I suppose it would not hurt to make up a few other characters....I guess I could use some help then. ^^

Chidori stream
08-04-2009, 06:08 PM
So all we have to do is come up with a character?

RockLeesFutureWife
08-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Pretty much. ^^

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-04-2009, 06:16 PM
still need help or are you good? ^.^

RockLeesFutureWife
08-04-2009, 06:22 PM
still need help or are you good? ^.^
Well I might need a couple backup characters. ;)