PDA

View Full Version : You guys might hate me for saying this

Kari-Chan
08-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Okay guys, so at the risk of sounding like an idiot and/or being hated by like EVERYONE in the forum, I have this new theory. We know that Danzo has access to information that seemingly no one else does.

Somehow he knew that Madara Uchiha was behind all that Akatsuki craziness

He always seemed like a power hungry old man. And many people in the show have said that in order to be Hokage one must love Konoha enough to want to protect it with their life. What if there's more to Danzo than that. Is Danzo just a red herring? Could he be an asset rather than one huge liability?

I guess what I'm really saying is, what if Danzo is good?

Kari-Chan
08-04-2009, 05:21 PM
or I could be completely wrong, I guess we'll find out later;)

yondaime
08-04-2009, 05:23 PM
doesn't seem like but Kishi could make a big twist in the story

rocketjed1
08-04-2009, 05:24 PM
I think we should wait and find out more about him before we come to a conclusion

brooksey
No he is not, he is evil and probably is one of an undercover akatski.

rainbowrazor
i dont think so but who knows

JPSM
08-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Well, he could be in the end, good, and only want the best to Konoha, but his actions are a bit too much...well not in the heroe type and in the good side....but I guess that first he benefits himself then he cares about Konoha

Fan of Minato
08-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Well, He is "supposedly" working for the village, but has done it the wrong way, through wrong things, and he manipulates people for the bad.

Kari-Chan
Well, he could be in the end, good, and only want the best to Konoha, but his actions are a bit too much...well not in the heroe type and in the good side....but I guess that first he benefits himself then he cares about Konoha

What I'm saying is maybe he really did start out good, then got corrupted by power. But maybe his intentions weren't all bad in the first place. But we still don't know what it is exactly he wants to accomplish.

Vivi
Okay guys, so at the risk of sounding like an idiot and/or being hated by like EVERYONE in the forum, I have this new theory. We know that Danzo has access to information that seemingly no one else does.

He always seemed like a power hungry old man. And many people in the show have said that in order to be Hokage one must love Konoha enough to want to protect it with their life. What if there's more to Danzo than that. Is Danzo just a red herring? Could he be an asset rather than one huge liability?

If Danzo is good I stop being a Vegetarian cause then I completely lost faith in this world....

Kari-Chan
08-04-2009, 05:38 PM
If Danzo is good I stop being a Vegetarian cause then I completely lost faith in this world....

He could be a red herring, ya never know

GOonyDuDe
08-08-2009, 09:16 PM
I thought that it was Sai who informed Danzo that Uchiha Madara was behind Akatsuki. After Naruto tells Kakashi that the Fourth told him that the Akatsuki member with the mask was using pein and if sasuke was apart of Akatsuki than he was also probably being used as well, Kakashi than tells Sai to inform Danzo that Uchiha Madara was most likely behind Akatsuki.

I highly doubt that Danzo's a good guy, He loves Konoha that we know, but in the end he is just a power hungry old man who wants to be hokage. Remember when Pein and Konan invaded Konoha, he ordered his "root" ANBU not to help, because it would increase his chances of becoming hokage. Also he killed the messenger frog that was going to inform Naruto that Konoha was being attacked.

Ero-Senin
08-09-2009, 03:33 AM
I think we should wait and find out more about him before we come to a conclusion

I agree and I think there should be a twist or whatever. I hope we will know about him more soon. =)

zerosameri
08-09-2009, 04:25 AM
it's possoble, and you never know. If he is good than he rubes off the wrong way.

SageNaruto69
08-09-2009, 11:22 AM
maybe, in this series anything can happen

NARUTARD93
08-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Sp basically you're saying he's like Pain who is so blinded by rightousness that he's corrupted himself and made himself the bad guy? Although I must say you could be right. Kishimoto does like to keep us guessing and do the exact opposite of what we think....

assassin
08-09-2009, 12:01 PM

not a bad way of seeing it. he might. he wants to protect the village he's just a nut job.

darkdemonofthemist
08-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Everybody always calls him a shady character so I don't think he's good.

Nemico
08-09-2009, 12:07 PM
YEa he wants to protect the village
but in the wierdest of ways

but i really dislike him....

Shika-fiend
08-09-2009, 12:09 PM
I don't think so. On a scale of 1 to 100 of that being true it hovers around the 8 or less zone.

Uotsan
08-09-2009, 12:35 PM
I thought that it was Sai who informed Danzo that Uchiha Madara was behind Akatsuki. After Naruto tells Kakashi that the Fourth told him that the Akatsuki member with the mask was using pein and if sasuke was apart of Akatsuki than he was also probably being used as well, Kakashi than tells Sai to inform Danzo that Uchiha Madara was most likely behind Akatsuki.

I highly doubt that Danzo's a good guy, He loves Konoha that we know, but in the end he is just a power hungry old man who wants to be hokage. Remember when Pein and Konan invaded Konoha, he ordered his "root" ANBU not to help, because it would increase his chances of becoming hokage. Also he killed the messenger frog that was going to inform Naruto that Konoha was being attacked.

Your right . sai told danzo everything about the information that Naruto told kashi. I forgot about what he did to the messenger frog.

Cytrys
08-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I like Danzo. there is no BS with him. he gets the job done. :) there is a problem there is no wait for the higher ups to say yes it is wait for the plan to eradicate the problem . I think he might be really good. though everyone else hates his militaristic views. the killing emotions is a little much but it gets the job done.

Kari-Chan
08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
I like Danzo. there is no BS with him. he gets the job done. :) there is a problem there is no wait for the higher ups to say yes it is wait for the plan to eradicate the problem . I think he might be really good. though everyone else hates his militaristic views. the killing emotions is a little much but it gets the job done.

Lol you're like the first person I've heard say that they like Danzo

deidara330
08-12-2009, 01:32 PM

He is not good. He controls people using his Sharingan so that he can get more power.He may think what he's doing is good for the village, but that kind of BS got innocent people killed during Pain's invasion of Konoha.

Hebi
08-12-2009, 01:33 PM
*listens to wisdom from deidara330*

valtreck
08-13-2009, 07:13 AM

yeah! i agree with you. If he really loves Konoha, why he ordered "root" not to help? He's a selfish man who has huge lust of power.
The real reason he is showing to take right desicions is that he still doesn't have jounin conformation in order to permanently become hokage.

Sasquatchistan
08-13-2009, 07:15 PM
You know what. That's what i have believed from the start. I think he is a good guy with evil ways of achieving good goals. Still, I am appalled at his lack of appreciation of other villages. At least Pain wanted to whole world to benefit.

toadsage
08-13-2009, 07:19 PM
OMG!We're almost reaching Itachi's death and the 6th Hokage Inauguration.I'm so excited.Oh Assemble was really interesting.

deidara330
08-13-2009, 08:59 PM
You know what. That's what i have believed from the start. I think he is a good guy with evil ways of achieving good goals. Still, I am appalled at his lack of appreciation of other villages. At least Pain wanted to whole world to benefit.

To be honest, I don't believe he has the villages best interests at heart. He may believe that what he's doing is to strengthen the village, but that doesn't make it good. He had pracically half an army of fully capable ANBU during Pain's invasion and while innocent people are killed in cold blood, he just sits on his lazy butt and waits through the whole attack so that he can become Hokage. He also killed the messenger frog being sent to Naruto. If the frog had sucessfully made it, Naruto would've arrived earlier, and the Leaf Village might not have been destroyed. Plus, he controlled Mifune so that he could become the leader of the five most politically powerfull people on the planet. That only sounds to me like a step towards ruling the world. He believes the teachings of the third were weak, and for cowards, because he doesn't have the guts to admit that they were better teachings than his. He never considers helping an injured comrade if it means hindering the mission. He's also stoled the Sharingan of a dead Uchiha, which I may say bears no respect for the dead. I think he's a despicable, heartless, monster who cares nothing of anyone but himself. I severely doubt that Danzo is good, or ever will be.

IPokeForeheads
08-13-2009, 09:02 PM
you never know wat will happen to the story and that theory might be true
no one should hate u u know
just because other ppl or maybe most ppl think danzo is evil doesnt mean he really is in the whole story

mrsticky005
08-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Danzo knows about Madara because
he is in league with Madara.
That's my theory.

deidara330
08-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Danzo knows about Madara because
he is in league with Madara.
That's my theory.
He knows about Madara because Kakashi told Sai to send a message to Danzo saying that the true leader of the Akatsuki was Madara. That's how he knows.

Phariah824
08-14-2009, 01:10 PM
ok no way is Danzo good, and how can he care about leaf village?
he killed the messenger frog and was willing to let the village burn, he held back a sizable force of Anbu, all to gain power after.:evil:
i mean while Tsunade was saving villagers those Anbu could have been evacuating innocents:roll:

also
also he has shirregan?sp? but apparently not full power since he is looking for Kabuto for Orochimaru's notes to help w/ his eye and arm not including possible evidance of thier alliance
also how he got that eye is probably not to kosher seeing as he hides it and could be the possible reason he can't use the full power of it as Kakashi can since his was freely given , so i'm betting Danzo stole his and can't use fully just the influencing power,
so than i'm to believe since he dared to use on the Kages, he most likely used it to become Hokage

there is no way i can see him doing it just for the village, the village is justification for his actions imho :ugeek:
and those actions are those of a power hungry individual :twisted:

-deidara-
08-14-2009, 01:14 PM
your right bad question lol he will neva be good lol ^_^

mrsticky005
08-14-2009, 04:25 PM
He knows about Madara because Kakashi told Sai to send a message to Danzo saying that the true leader of the Akatsuki was Madara. That's how he knows.

Perhaps. But it seems more like merely a way for him to not seem suspicious
knowing who Madara is.

Kari-Chan
09-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Maybe Danzo has (relatively) good intentions, but is a very Machiavellian leader

[Shikamaru]
09-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Danzo isn't evil.
He is a Tyrant, and has a different way of running a government.
You disobey and cause trouble- You die.

Kari-Chan
09-29-2009, 01:52 PM
;1301973']Danzo isn't evil.

Sounds pretty Machiavellian to me

mrsticky005
09-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Danzo is a bad guy but he is not THE bad guy.
That would be Madara.

akatsukiangel16
09-29-2009, 04:19 PM
you know, you may be right, and we all just misjudged him. kishi does throw in a few of thos plot twists here and there

we learned that from itachi's actuall reason for killing off the uchiha clan

but than agian, only reading the manga and watching the anime will give us those kinds of answers.

but personaly, until i see different, i sitll think danzo is just some evil litlle man with an eyepatch who wants to do a hostile takover of konoha.

akatsukiangel16
09-29-2009, 04:21 PM
;1301973']Danzo isn't evil.

for me, that falls under the definition of evil. that, and dictatorship. but not everybody has the same opinion so, i guess that's right too.

SuperChoji
09-29-2009, 04:28 PM
his intentions are good.. his methods are retarded...

thats all i have to say about that

ShikamaruGenius
09-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Well All I can say is if he'S good, Then Is method Are drastic for sure.When He Killed the frog messenger,it because he doesent wanted to naruto being captured.sure not because he like him just because he's the jinchuriki of Konoha.
He did Wrong thing too in the past Plotting with hanzo to kill *nagato,thats why he turned bad*
anyway,he want the good for konoha but not in the good way.

MiKala89
09-29-2009, 08:15 PM
I think he's baaaaad.

narutosagetoad
09-29-2009, 08:23 PM

He is a good guy, he just has his own evil ways of doing things. I mean, he has a great heart. But he will do cruel things to get his way as we see in the latest chapters....

Sage_freak
09-30-2009, 06:19 PM
danzo is a power hungry control freak.. nothing good in that...

UchihaLeon
09-30-2009, 11:28 PM
Actually, Danzo ridiculed the Thirds compassionate teachings, so can he really have any feelings for Konoha's well-being? True, he may have killed the messenger toad to protect Naruto, but he hold back the very forces that could have leveled Akatsuki's invasion.
He was also selected to be Hokage by the two Konoha Elders, who rule on hardcold fact. Seems they just want Konoha to be powerful, regardless of commoners.

EXILED ANBU
10-03-2009, 07:35 PM
or I could be completely wrong, I guess we'll find out later;)

it could be a possibility but we'll just have to wait and see

Superwes Reborn
10-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Danzo could be good, even so, it doesn't matter, he's going about it the wrong way

Rasenshuriken12
10-06-2009, 04:41 PM
well he had the sharingan and in the beginning he ordered itachi to murder his whole clan

Rasenshuriken12
10-06-2009, 04:42 PM
i mean danzo has the shaingan

sasu_girl
10-10-2009, 08:36 AM
i hate danzo, but if he does turn out to be a good guy then i won't nemore. i guess i'll just hav ta find out.

mrsticky005
10-10-2009, 10:19 AM
He could be a red herring, ya never know

That's more likely than Danzo being good.