PDA

View Full Version : best way to purchase the whole series?

sasuke.sasori.2
08-03-2009, 03:49 PM
whats the best way i can buy the whole naruto series, naruto shippuden, and all the movies at the cheapest price. i would prefer that the dvd had both subbed and dubbed available to watch on it. please && thank you <33

Chidori Shuriken
08-03-2009, 04:48 PM
I say buy all the Uncuts and DVD's, there's not much more to do and I don't know any cheapest way to do it, best thing to do is look around to see a good price but it'll cost a lot of money, possibly over $200.

rocketjed1
08-03-2009, 04:55 PM
I think if you wait that sooner or later they will come out with the entire series in one boxset.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2009, 04:57 PM
I say buy all the Uncuts and DVD's, there's not much more to do and I don't know any cheapest way to do it, best thing to do is look around to see a good price but it'll cost a lot of money, possibly over $200.

Yes, but I suggest to not buy the Filler Box Sets.

sasuke.sasori.2
08-03-2009, 06:02 PM
awhh i know. i hate fillers..

ShadowRaiga89
08-05-2009, 02:09 PM
If you want the entire series, ViZ will release Season 1 on a Boxset with 26 episodes uncut and bilingual. Expect the rest of the series to follow soon after. As for the movies and OVAs, I ould suggest you buy the Deluxe Edition of Movie 1 (also has the Sports Festival OVA), Naruto: the Lost Story: Mission: Protect the Hidden Waterfall Village! (OVA 2), Movie 2: Stone of Gelel, and movie 3. Sorry, all that must be bought seperately unless ViZ comes out with a boxset with all that in there (and hopefully they will include a dubbed and subbed version of the first OVA, the Hunt for the Red Four-Leaf Clover, in it).