PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: I HATE TWIGHLIGHT. >:0

Sharingan 101
04-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Who else agrees with what im about to say about the movie/book.
IT SUCKZ.
The romance was chessey,the acting was dreadful,& the special effects..........SUCKY.
Not to mention the jokes were not funny at all!Its just a peice of super crap!
Im also tired of girls even hear the name say,"OMG EDWARD IS SOOOOOO CUTE!"
This is true and you know it!!

Kisame
04-20-2009, 05:39 PM
I dislike the book as well.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-20-2009, 05:42 PM
i already made a forum 4 twilight

Luna_Uchiha
04-20-2009, 06:41 PM
I used to like it.
But, the movie was really awful.

SRhyse
04-20-2009, 06:42 PM
If there were real Vampires, they wouldn't dress like hipsters and be emo. They'd be tearing up the night and living it up.

Think Cassady from the Preacher comic series, by Garth Ennis. Best Vampire depiction ever.

Keira-chan
04-20-2009, 06:43 PM
I used to like it.
Same here...now im not sure if I want to watch the second

Kisame
04-20-2009, 06:44 PM
If there were real Vampires, they wouldn't dress like hipsters and be emo. They'd be tearing up the night and living it up.

This is my main problem with the book. They're just sparkling fairies pretending to be vampires.

shikamaru47
04-20-2009, 07:01 PM
both suck books and move

Naruko-chan
04-20-2009, 10:15 PM
You are so right! My mom and sister dragged me to see it and I couldnt go 30 minutes without laughing or rolling my eyes at how stupid and cheesy it was. >.<

The Sauce
04-21-2009, 06:05 AM
The word "hate" is an understatement for me

jashingirl
04-21-2009, 06:11 AM
i know the movie previews looked so whack i didnt go see it. even though everyone at my school says its awesome you can just tell how bad it is. :roll:

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Replaced another word with "whack"
--

r&amp;om3
04-21-2009, 01:37 PM
i said in the other topic about this tht id rater sit in a room with paris hilton hoding a paper bomb in her hand and tlk about herself and shopping then watch tht movie :twisted:

Moon
04-25-2009, 06:39 PM
I hated the movie and books and i didnt even read or watch them

deathkiss23
04-25-2009, 06:42 PM
who doesn't hate twilight

Moon
04-25-2009, 06:42 PM
my cousin

deathkiss23
04-25-2009, 06:44 PM
my cousin
i do not like your cousin

Moon
04-25-2009, 06:46 PM
my cousin
i do not like your cousin
do not come to my school all girls read and like twighlight

bloom13
04-25-2009, 06:53 PM
I used to like it.
Same here...now im not sure if I want to watch the second

agreed

deathkiss23
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
do not come to my school all girls read and like twighlight
... i would say something, but mama said if you have something bad to say come right out and say it and i'm assuming she's wrong

itasan
04-25-2009, 07:06 PM
That movie was WRETCHED xD

Everytime I see a shirt or anything for the movie i just have to giggle--it was just so bad. xD

But whats worse, my friends and I (obsessive people that we are) can hardly go a single conversation without bringing up how terrible that movie was. xD

Hiro
04-25-2009, 08:00 PM
I read the first 5 pages and i nearly went to sleepdo not come to my school all girls read and like twighlight My school is worse all girls and half the guys read ,watched, and loved it. all i can say is BlAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

itasan
04-25-2009, 08:01 PM
*subliminal message-style whispering*

City of Bones is better. Go read it.

;D

Sharingan 101
05-09-2009, 06:26 PM
The word "hate" is an understatement for me
I fully agree!!!

Ms.Loveless
05-09-2009, 06:51 PM
OH GOSH IM SO WITH YEW!!!
EVERYBODY LIKES IT NOW AND ITS SO FRUSTRATING

Tobi!
05-09-2009, 07:10 PM
i hate every thing about twilight and it sucks at school because because all the girls are freakin crazy about it

TheBlackChidori
05-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Dont hate Twilight. Twilight is awesome. Its a nice change from the regular vampire stories.

You gotta realize that for 60 years, since the release of Dracula, all vampire movies have been pretty much the same, with the exception of the masterpiece Interview With The Vampire.

Twilight took Vampires to a whole new level. A "believable" level that they are blended in with society, and the theme of love conquering all, even a difference in species.

The movie is what made them so emo...Books werent that bad about it. But Emo sells apparentally.

itasan
05-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Dont hate Twilight. Twilight is awesome. Its a nice change from the regular vampire stories.

You gotta realize that for 60 years, since the release of Dracula, all vampire movies have been pretty much the same, with the exception of the masterpiece Interview With The Vampire.

Twilight took Vampires to a whole new level. A "believable" level that they are blended in with society, and the theme of love conquering all, even a difference in species.

The movie is what made them so emo...Books werent that bad about it. But Emo sells apparentally.

Interview with the Vampire was probably one of the best movies...I adore it.

But the twilight movie wasnt emo--it was a comedy. My friends and I, all fans of the books, went in a huge group and sat there mocking it the entire time. xDD

The biology scene? Classic. xD

but the saddest thing is...our conversations always end up right back to that dang movie. xD

sasuke uchiha gal
05-09-2009, 10:55 PM

Interview with the Vampire was probably one of the best movies...I adore it.

But the twilight movie wasnt emo--it was a comedy. My friends and I, all fans of the books, went in a huge group and sat there mocking it the entire time. xDD

The biology scene? Classic. xD

but the saddest thing is...our conversations always end up right back to that dang movie. xD

finally some people who DONT HATE twilight here!!!! im a HUGE fan of twilight. i have 2 copies of twilight and new moon (1 hard back of each), eclips hadrback and breaking dawn hard back, at least 7 mazines that have a twilight article, 2 braclets, 1 necklase, a " i luv boys who sparkel" sticker, a edward sticker :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D and a "what if im not the hero? what if im the bad guy" backpack. at least 85% of my whole school has either 1: a twilight shirt on, 2: a twilight backpack. 3: twilight acessory's, 4: tries their hardest to look like a vamp or 5: all of the above.

TheBlackChidori
05-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Yep, Im a fan. But I still havent read all the books, still working on New Moon actually. Do the books just get better and better?

sasuke uchiha gal
05-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Yep, Im a fan. But I still havent read all the books, still working on New Moon actually. Do the books just get better and better?

personally... yes. if u luv action eclips has alot of action with victoria and... well... i wont spoil it for u...

Cosesu
05-09-2009, 11:27 PM
can any of you tell me what makes it such a good book. I am not a fan nor do i not like it. i am just curious

sasuke uchiha gal
05-09-2009, 11:41 PM
can any of you tell me what makes it such a good book. I am not a fan nor do i not like it. i am just curious

um... its kind of hard to explain... i luv it cuz its fiction, has blood, life and death moments and the way stephenie meyer words and puts the story toghter just keeps u wanting more.
really... the only way for u to like it is to " read the hidden meaning within the hidden meaning"... lol... u know try to get what she is trying to tell u

TheBlackChidori
05-10-2009, 12:41 AM

personally... yes. if u luv action eclips has alot of action with victoria and... well... i wont spoil it for u...

Victoria's the female Tracker right? What about the other tracker, the black guy that's still alive? Does he come into the story? Dont ruin it for me, I just wanna know if he plays a big part cause he's awesome.

It's just like the Harry Potter books. The author creates such an amazing visual throughout the entire book. You seriously get attached to the characters, and you always know what the Protagonist is thinking. Its based on everyday life, but with an added twist. Its an experience you have to see for yourself.

I was skepticle at first. Thought it was just another Pop-culture phenomenon. But once I gave it a shot, I was amazed.

itasan
05-10-2009, 07:16 AM

*hasn't read past Twilight* ;D

I've actually been advised to stop there...well, after New Moon, because apparently I've just got to meet Jacob. :roll:

sasuke uchiha gal
05-12-2009, 06:06 AM

*hasn't read past Twilight* ;D

I've actually been advised to stop there...well, after New Moon, because apparently I've just got to meet Jacob. :roll:

i hate jacob
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sasuke uchiha gal
05-12-2009, 06:07 AM

Victoria's the female Tracker right? What about the other tracker, the black guy that's still alive? Does he come into the story? Dont ruin it for me, I just wanna know if he plays a big part cause he's awesome.

It's just like the Harry Potter books. The author creates such an amazing visual throughout the entire book. You seriously get attached to the characters, and you always know what the Protagonist is thinking. Its based on everyday life, but with an added twist. Its an experience you have to see for yourself.

I was skepticle at first. Thought it was just another Pop-culture phenomenon. But once I gave it a shot, I was amazed.

yes victoria is the female tracker. when u say the black guy... u mean laurent right? if so then he plays a medium part in one of the books... wont say which one!!!

Dead_Cat
05-12-2009, 06:12 AM
YEA TWILIGHT SUCKS I finally found a place where i can express my hatred for twilight the book was the worse thing and i thought the movie wouldn't be as bad but it was worse ugh

Loyalblueberry
05-12-2009, 06:37 AM
My friend told me to read the books, so I did....*sigh* yes I wasted my good time reading 2 of those books including a part of the third. Though I hate the books (and the movie) I feel like I still have to read them 'cuz I bought all of them. I know. Despise me. But I didn't know any better! My 'friend' is an attention-hog emo-wanna-be. Blame him.

*ichigorukiafan*
05-12-2009, 09:14 AM
haha i semi-agree with u

TheViolletteHeart
05-12-2009, 03:06 PM

But here's the thing: Bella's and Edward's relationship wasn't truely love. Bella just thought he was hot, and Edward is an overly controling boyfriend/psycho stalker.

TheBlackChidori
05-12-2009, 03:20 PM
You're preaching to the wrong person about love. I know it isn't real. Just a nice concept.

lightning blade
05-12-2009, 04:17 PM
agreed its so lame sorry for all you twilight fans out there just my opinion

sasuke uchiha gal
05-13-2009, 06:07 AM

But here's the thing: Bella's and Edward's relationship wasn't truely love. Bella just thought he was hot, and Edward is an overly controling boyfriend/psycho stalker.

Edwards nota stalker... just overlely protive... he even says that in the 2nd and 4th book " i cant help it bella-love... im hust to protive over you. if something happend to you... i dont know wath i would do..."

lol i know that by heart... YES MY MISSON HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED

naruto35
05-13-2009, 07:11 AM
so does everyone in america

TheBlackChidori
05-13-2009, 01:13 PM
For all the Twilight Haters. I present ASIAN TWILIGHT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goix7jFXD9Q&feature=channel

garraswerewolf
05-13-2009, 01:25 PM
i just dont like vampires i think there snobs

itachiuchiha85
05-13-2009, 01:49 PM

lol also the chik is hotttttt

TheBlackChidori
05-13-2009, 01:50 PM
I know right? <3 Asian Girls

itachiuchiha85
05-13-2009, 01:52 PM
I know right? <3 Asian Girls

U AND ME MAN U AND ME... i just aaaaggghhhh cant say it haha.

TheViolletteHeart
05-13-2009, 04:27 PM

I saw that video a while ago...I love it so much! It reminds me of home...

(Just so you know, I lived in Hawai'i for five-and-a-half years. That's more than any other place I've lived.)

TheViolletteHeart
05-13-2009, 04:31 PM
You're preaching to the wrong person about love. I know it isn't real. Just a nice concept.

You're crushing the last thing I have left to believe in. First I stopped believing in God when I was seven, then it was Santa Clause, drongons, faeries, etc. the year after...All I have left to put my faith into is that there is someone out there for everyone...[spoiler:1ix192uq]except me.[/spoiler:1ix192uq]

What about the caring and compassion people feel for their freinds? Not neccesarily you, because I recall you saying you don't make tight bonds like that, but other people. That is love.

TheViolletteHeart
05-13-2009, 04:36 PM
[quote=TheBlackChidori]Dont hate Twilight. Twilight is awesome. Its a nice change from the regular vampire stories.

Edwards nota stalker... just overlely protive... he even says that in the 2nd and 4th book " i cant help it bella-love... im hust to protive over you. if something happend to you... i dont know wath i would do..."

lol i know that by heart... YES MY MISSON HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED[/quote:3igzwlnt]

I know he said that, but he's stuck as a teenage boy forever. I know not all teenage boys are like this, but the vast majority of them mistake lust for love. Just like Edward. Girls do that too.

Edtard is a stalker. He watched Bella sleeping without her knowing! He followed her! He was completely obsessed with her! Not all stalkers are unwanted (sadly enough), but it doesn't change the fact that they are stalkers!

I happened to live about half my life believing only in true love and death. Don't you dare try to tell me I don't know what true love is.

TheBlackChidori
05-13-2009, 04:43 PM
You try and go 100 years without a man/woman and let's see how attached you get to the first one you fall for.

itachiuchiha85
05-13-2009, 04:46 PM
You try and go 100 years without a man/woman and let's see how attached you get to the first one you fall for.

and the award for the "best come back" post of the day goes to *drumroll* blackchidori come on down and take a bow. :D

TheViolletteHeart
05-13-2009, 04:48 PM

Excuses everyone tries to make for Edtard except for the few people with good taste who read Twilight and think "What the fig is this s***!?"

Vermillian
05-13-2009, 06:12 PM
TWIlight****

Luna Mikazuki
05-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Twilight is very annoying in my opinion and gets more praise then it lives up to.

shinobi4000
05-13-2009, 06:19 PM

You're crushing the last thing I have left to believe in. First I stopped believing in God when I was seven, then it was Santa Clause, drongons, faeries, etc. the year after...All I have left to put my faith into is that there is someone out there for everyone...[spoiler:1vlasboi]except me.[/spoiler:1vlasboi]

What about the caring and compassion people feel for their freinds? Not neccesarily you, because I recall you saying you don't make tight bonds like that, but other people. That is love.

You have someone out there for you.

Vermillian
05-13-2009, 06:43 PM
I know he said that, but he's stuck as a teenage boy forever. I know not all teenage boys are like this, but the vast majority of them mistake lust for love. Just like Edward. Girls do that too.

Edtard is a stalker. He watched Bella sleeping without her knowing! He followed her! He was completely obsessed with her! Not all stalkers are unwanted (sadly enough), but it doesn't change the fact that they are stalkers!

I happened to live about half my life believing only in true love and death. Don't you dare try to tell me I don't know what true love is.

Well wanted or not i am getting involved with this debate. Personally i was not a big fan of twilight However, There is a difference between stalker and someone who wants to make sure his gf is alright because he KNOWS there are things out there that would kill her just for being with him.
Also True Edward is stuck in a 17 year old's body but that does not mean his mind cannot develop past 17. but i do agree that belle just got the hots for the high school heart throb.

itasan
05-14-2009, 06:32 PM
My friend told me to read the books, so I did....*sigh* yes I wasted my good time reading 2 of those books including a part of the third. Though I hate the books (and the movie) I feel like I still have to read them 'cuz I bought all of them. I know. Despise me. But I didn't know any better! My 'friend' is an attention-hog emo-wanna-be. Blame him.

*start*

Your guy friend recomended you read twilight? *blink*

itasan
05-14-2009, 06:34 PM

*Blink blink*

woaaah!!! Lookit, my name's in that sig! :o

xD

surferninja
05-14-2009, 06:38 PM
who doesnt hate twilight

TheViolletteHeart
05-14-2009, 06:38 PM

*Blink blink*

woaaah!!! Lookit, my name's in that sig! :o

xD

XD Very observant, ita-danna...

TheViolletteHeart
05-14-2009, 06:40 PM

Well wanted or not i am getting involved with this debate. Personally i was not a big fan of twilight However, There is a difference between stalker and someone who wants to make sure his gf is alright because he KNOWS there are things out there that would kill her just for being with him.
Also True Edward is stuck in a 17 year old's body but that does not mean his mind cannot develop past 17. but i do agree that belle just got the hots for the high school heart throb.

But he was stalking her before they even started dating! And let me tell you, the watching her sleep thing wasn't to "make sure she was okay".

TheBlackChidori
05-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Haha Itasan, my name comes first.

But before Rocklee? What the hell.....

TheViolletteHeart
05-14-2009, 06:50 PM

I didn't put my dannas in any particular order...I just made sure the four of you were on the list.

TheBlackChidori
05-14-2009, 06:52 PM

I didn't put my dannas in any particular order...I just made sure the four of you were on the list.

I'm happy to be your Danna! And you still havent convinced me that you're undateable. I bet Itasan agrees too.

Jennafer Sweet
05-14-2009, 06:55 PM
oh,and if u c the movie(2 me he does)edward looks lik a complete fruit loop.the.......................uglyest............ ..........guy ......................in.......................the ....................world.

TheBlackChidori
05-14-2009, 06:56 PM
oh,and if u c the movie(2 me he does)edward looks lik a complete fruit loop.the.......................uglyest............ ..........guy ......................in.......................the ....................world.

Isn't he Cedric from Harry Potter 4?

itasan
05-14-2009, 07:13 PM

Save the best for last! Duh. xD

itasan
05-14-2009, 07:14 PM

Isn't he Cedric from Harry Potter 4?

Yeah, and totally completely ugly. xD

itachiuchiha85
05-14-2009, 07:21 PM
so this book is getting a lot of hits, hater hits.

Jennafer Sweet
05-14-2009, 07:34 PM
dont b hatin`............................................ ..unless its twilight. :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

itachiuchiha85
05-14-2009, 07:38 PM
dont b hatin`............................................ ..unless its twilight. :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

lol oh yeah.

Jennafer Sweet
05-14-2009, 07:42 PM
lol. :mrgreen:

Vermillian
05-14-2009, 09:04 PM

But he was stalking her before they even started dating! And let me tell you, the watching her sleep thing wasn't to "make sure she was okay".

Well this is prolly just because of my insomnia preventing me from sleeping.but i have watched some of my ex's sleep >_>

TheViolletteHeart
05-14-2009, 09:09 PM

Well this is prolly just because of my insomnia preventing me from sleeping.but i have watched some of my ex's sleep >_>

Did you go to this preson's house just to watch them sleep? I don't think so. Watching someone sleep when you're dating and were actually invited over is okay, but if you aren't dating and/or they didn't invite you over, it's stalking.

itachiuchiha85
05-14-2009, 09:11 PM
always something to say.

and yesh its called stalking actually no its call peeping tom. which is different than stalking.

Yoruichi
05-14-2009, 09:17 PM
If you hate twighlight check out this vid on youtube it's a speed dating one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAiS6NJRUT0

It's realy funny and from 2:44 to 3:23 it's a funny twighlight one :mrgreen:

It does have bad words in it you shouldn't watch unless ur about 14 maybe

TheViolletteHeart
05-14-2009, 09:19 PM
always something to say.

and yesh its called stalking actually no its call peeping tom. which is different than stalking.

No, a peeping tom is more like...Jiraiya or other perverts, who sneak into women's bathrooms/changing rooms and watch them undress.

TheViolletteHeart
05-14-2009, 09:26 PM
If you hate twighlight check out this vid on youtube it's a speed dating one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAiS6NJRUT0

XD That video is made of win...

Yoruichi
05-14-2009, 09:31 PM

Yup the dude who makes those is awesome!

TheBlackChidori
05-14-2009, 11:43 PM
always something to say.

No, a peeping tom is more like...Jiraiya or other perverts, who sneak into women's bathrooms/changing rooms and watch them undress.

Dude, he just wanted to protect her. He knew that she would be an extreme target for another vampire, and he loved her so much that he wanted to keep her safe at all times. I thought it was sweet, if I couldnt sleep, I'd do something similar. Imagine how long his nights are. If I waited 100 years to feel any kind of love, I'd seize every minute I could, especially if I was immortal and her days were numbered.

Itasan, am I better looking then him? ^_^

Vermillian
05-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Did you go to this preson's house just to watch them sleep? I don't think so. Watching someone sleep when you're dating and were actually invited over is okay, but if you aren't dating and/or they didn't invite you over, it's stalking.

I went over cause i didn't feel like driving home after dinner >_>

Jennafer Sweet
05-15-2009, 02:02 PM

and?that is 1.)disturbing linda,and 2.)freaky.ill make sure 2 lock the doors and windows and the doggy door. :lol: :shock:

Vermillian
05-15-2009, 02:20 PM

and?that is 1.)disturbing linda,and 2.)freaky.ill make sure 2 lock the doors and windows and the doggy door. :lol: :shock:
What i said is disturbing?

Jennafer Sweet
05-15-2009, 02:23 PM
can u read,i said "kinda"right after it. :roll:

Vermillian
05-15-2009, 02:25 PM

no you didn't Oo you said Linda which is a fairly common womans name and viollettehearts is a female so >_>

Jennafer Sweet
05-15-2009, 02:34 PM

no you didn't Oo you said Linda which is a fairly common womans name and viollettehearts is a female so >_>
uh? :|

TheBlackChidori
05-15-2009, 02:54 PM

Dude that guy is a genius. He did all of those characters himself. XD

TheViolletteHeart
05-15-2009, 03:40 PM

What the fig!?

Yeah, I'm a girl. Even so, that statement makes no sense...Just so you know, my name certainly isn't Linda. People call me Haru-chan, though.

Jennafer Sweet
05-15-2009, 07:31 PM

What the fig!?

Yeah, I'm a girl. Even so, that statement makes no sense...Just so you know, my name certainly isn't Linda. People call me Haru-chan, though.yeah it doent make sence,does it.

Gaaralova1
05-15-2009, 08:20 PM
i read the first chapter of the first book and i almost threw my friend's book in the trash the story went very slow and almost everything is cheesy!

itasan
05-15-2009, 09:28 PM
always something to say.

Dude, he just wanted to protect her. He knew that she would be an extreme target for another vampire, and he loved her so much that he wanted to keep her safe at all times. I thought it was sweet, if I couldnt sleep, I'd do something similar. Imagine how long his nights are. If I waited 100 years to feel any kind of love, I'd seize every minute I could, especially if I was immortal and her days were numbered.

Itasan, am I better looking then him? ^_^

Eh....No sorry. You're a hell of a lot better looking than his movie counter part, but Edward is my dream guy. Stalking and all. xD

More than protecting, maybe he just wanted to be there for her, to never leave her side. It was probably a lot less sexual for him and a lot more about simply wanting to watch her sleep--like a parent will watch their child.

The movie made it creeper. xD

itasan
05-15-2009, 09:31 PM
i read the first chapter of the first book and i almost threw my friend's book in the trash the story went very slow and almost everything is cheesy!

:O

No book deserves the trash!! D:

TheBlackChidori
05-15-2009, 11:19 PM
I meant the actor. No one can beat Stephanie Meyers' fictional Edward. Even I think he's sexy!

garraswerewolf
05-15-2009, 11:21 PM
I meant the actor. No one can beat Stephanie Meyers' fictional Edward. Even I think he's sexy!
:shock: what

Vermillian
05-15-2009, 11:22 PM

someone should make a Yaoi for him Oo

TheBlackChidori
05-16-2009, 12:13 AM
Wah-Hah-Hah! I love getting these reactions to my comments.

TheViolletteHeart
05-16-2009, 06:17 AM

:shock: *opens mouth to talk, then closes it* *repeats previous*

...There is nothing that can be said about that, BC-danna...Really? Edward? I would understand if it was, I don't know...Jacob or some character from Naruto...But Edtard? Really?

C-C
05-16-2009, 06:22 AM
ive never seen or read it so i wouldnt know if it sucked or not people say its cool

seannfma
05-16-2009, 06:32 AM
ive never seen or read it so i wouldnt know if it sucked or not people say its cool
Its ok but i hate the movie and the book.....but its OK

Jennafer Sweet
05-16-2009, 06:41 AM
ppl say u should read the book b4 u watch the mivie.but i didnt listen 2 them.but,there is a kissing scene w bella n edward n its the slowest kiss ever known 2 man n vampire.but in the deleted scens or something,edward fall off the bed.hehehehehe :x

itasan
05-16-2009, 11:41 AM

Well then. I guess I learned something new about you today. xDDD

TheBlackChidori
05-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Its not like I'd ever cross that line! =O

TucanaTheToucan
05-16-2009, 05:09 PM
I avoid it like the swine flu!
The only time I want to hear the word "Twilight" is if it says "Twilight Zone" or "The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess" !

Jennafer Sweet
05-16-2009, 05:42 PM
I avoid it like the swine flu!
The only time I want to hear the word "Twilight" is if it says "Twilight Zone" or "The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess" !
dude,we have that game n it has soo much better grafics than the orcarina(how ever its spelled)it is awsome.

itachiuchiha85
05-16-2009, 06:42 PM
yeah but ocarina of time is the best zelda ever.

Jennafer Sweet
05-16-2009, 06:58 PM
yeah but ocarina of time is the best zelda ever.
my aunt is playing it right now,n she needs my help.(she thought there were only 2 zelda games ever made)my aunt is so confused of this game,n since i know everything about it,iv beatin it lik 50 times.n my brothers play it n they beatin it lik 100 times,n i watch.she is now tring 2 catch the fish thing game.(she is in the beging)