PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke (Warning:Spoilers Here)

Err
08-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Do you think the Sasuke fangirls and fans are going still going to love Sasuke the same even now, that he wants to destroy Konohana, Sasuke's own village? If anything I would like to see him lose fans, since personally, there are too many fan/girl threads about him these days.

Taker369
08-02-2009, 12:47 PM
he doesnt want to destroy Konohana he wants to kill danzo.

Err
08-02-2009, 12:49 PM
he doesnt want to destroy Konohana he wants to kill danzo.

At the end of vol. 43 that's his goal, once he found out the truth about his brother.

Fan of Minato
08-02-2009, 12:50 PM
He says that, but he wants to kill all the higher-ups of Konoha, including the elders an Danzou.

Taker369
08-02-2009, 12:52 PM
so was i wrong then if i was sry.

SasuSaku123356
08-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Well, since Akatsuki has evidently beat Sasuke into destroying Konoha, which is being rebuilt, Sasuke will kill the elders + the Kages

Err
08-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Ahhh, please don't use spoiler tags here. I've already made it clear that there are spoilers here in the title. I hate clicking those things >: (

Why would he say that if he didn't mean it? Anyways, does it want to kill the Hokage too?

caseyjkirchner
08-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Sasuke Says Specifically That All The Villagers Of Konoha Are Quote ";);););)" And Will Destroy Them All. He Says This To Tobi/Madara? (? Cause I Think He's A Lying Dick Cause He Still Won't Take His Mask Off). He Is Planning On Killing Danzo Right Now To Appease Tobi And Cause He Is By Himself With Two Weak Guards After The Meeting, But Then He Plans On Killing The Rest Of Konoha. Sasuke Is A Piece Of Trash, NVM Worse Than Trash According To Obito.

Err
08-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Sasuke Says Specifically That All The Villagers Of Konoha Are Quote ";);););)" And Will Destroy Them All. He Says This To Tobi/Madara? (? Cause I Think He's A Lying Dick Cause He Still Won't Take His Mask Off). He Is Planning On Killing Danzo Right Now To Appease Tobi And Cause He Is By Himself With Two Weak Guards After The Meeting, But Then He Plans On Killing The Rest Of Konoha. Sasuke Is A Piece Of Trash, NVM Worse Than Trash According To Obito.

Sasuke Is A Piece Of Trash, NVM Worse Than Trash According To Obito.

I believed everything until the last sentence. Now I'm thinking the whole thing you posted is a lie.

Itachi-Sama
08-02-2009, 10:49 PM
He says that, but he wants to kill all the higher-ups of Konoha, including the elders an Danzou.
I agree.. And it depends on the fan really. I personal still like Sasuke.

TheBlackChidori
08-03-2009, 03:02 AM
The fangirls loved him even when he was with Orochimaru, and nearly killed Naruto at the hideout. Nothing will change that, especially now that his conscious and memory is returning.

Shkin
08-03-2009, 03:43 AM
i don't think he will destroy Konoha...and somehow i know (yaiks! turning into a sasuke fan girl!) he's still good...for now he's into so much hate that he does evil things...but i think in the end he will pull through and be the sasuke we always wanted to come home to Konoha...oops...am i a fangirl now? teehee...

ベーゼル
08-03-2009, 03:44 AM
I don't think he will destroy konoha because he still carries memories from konoha and not all memories can always be forgotten. I see Sasuke isn't such a villen like some people would think. I think Sasuke has some feeling for konoha still. Sasuke will take long to see those moment again, he'll need to bump into Naruto again and probably talk a few times before there memories are back. He's just more conflict for the story but I think Sasuke will come back to normal as the story continues.

itasan
08-03-2009, 04:36 PM
The fangirls loved him even when he was with Orochimaru, and nearly killed Naruto at the hideout. Nothing will change that, especially now that his conscious and memory is returning.

Yeesssss! x33

Seeing him cry over his brother was MAJOR fangirl points. Nothing could make me hate Sasuke-kun at this point.

And besides, it wasn't as if he just woke up one morning and decided "Ima destroy the leaf village and kill everyone in it." He had a real reason for the decision, if misguided.

But I hold faith that he will see the light eventually. ^^

Amai Shikome
08-03-2009, 04:41 PM
I think it is because deep down we still believe he is good and will come around eventually. Plus he's hot. I mean really.

Shika
08-03-2009, 04:45 PM
I cant stand Sasuke. But thats just me

TheBlackChidori
08-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Yeesssss! x33

Seeing him cry over his brother was MAJOR fangirl points. Nothing could make me hate Sasuke-kun at this point.

And besides, it wasn't as if he just woke up one morning and decided "Ima destroy the leaf village and kill everyone in it." He had a real reason for the decision, if misguided.

I know, right?

X__Sasuke__X
08-03-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm a fangirl just fyi

I don't care what Sasuke says or does... he'll still be my fave and I'll still have a crush on him!! <3
I do think he deserves a good punch in the face tho... I have to admit that.
But still... I think that he's had such a rough past, and then, it just gets worse. If it wasn't for Sasuke's personality- he might've commited suicide. So a lot of people who think that Sasuke's trash, think. Naruto, Sakura, Suigetsu, Karin (grr), Jugo, and other characters would all be dead without him. Yet, some would still be alive, like Orochimaru, Deidara, and others.
Still, think.
Naruto, who I bet pretty much all of you like (I hate him) has killed Pain, Kakazu, Hidan, and a bunch of others. Sasuke's not the only one killing good characters off.
Think, all you Sasuke haters.

TheBlackChidori
08-03-2009, 06:51 PM
I swear, Im the only Sasuke fanboy alive.

Shkin
08-03-2009, 06:59 PM
I swear, Im the only Sasuke fanboy alive.
Naruto is a Sasuke fanboy...teehee..

TheBlackChidori
08-03-2009, 07:14 PM

Not cool, missy. Not cool.

rainbowrazor
08-03-2009, 07:18 PM
thats what people like about him

Shkin
08-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Not cool, missy. Not cool.
teehee...haha...what's not cool about Naruto?...teehee...

Err
08-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Well, since Akatsuki has evidently beat Sasuke into destroying Konoha, which is being rebuilt, Sasuke will kill the elders + the Kages
Haven't got that far in the manga. What happened to Tsauade (sp?) Did she get killed trying to protect the village during Akatuski attack? I didn't know Pain was the one who destroyed it. He has crazy powers!

Yeesssss! x33

Sasuke said that he told his group that he wants to destroy the village just for appearances (read more of the manga today), he told Madara that he really wants to kill the leaders and everyone in the village himself. How could you still be a fan after he said that?! *confused* Misguided is the wrong word. If you lived in his village, I bet you would feel a bit differently.

X__Sasuke__X
08-04-2009, 04:50 PM

That sounds wrong in so many ways... :(

mangagirl
08-14-2009, 03:50 PM
ya i agree:(

SasuSaku123356
02-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Well, Danzo's dead now, and I quote Sasuke's words, "That's one down, nii-san." That sucks cuz then that means that he will kill more and more people. *Smacks Sasuke on the head with a jackhammer* DAMNIT!!

I<3Ramen
02-05-2010, 04:58 PM
to be honeset i realy dont believe that he will destroy the whole village but just the higher-ups