PDA

View Full Version : Spongebob vs Narutoverse

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 06:42 AM
What do you think?

SpongeBob has toonforce, he will win :mrgreen:
Naruto only has the power of FRS, the noob..
SpongeBob could probably use FRS, silly! He can also just put himself back together if he gets ripped apart.

Also, remember the episode with Flatz, or whatever his name is?
He said he was gonna beat SpongeBob up, then it ended up tickling? Well yeah.

Vivi
08-02-2009, 06:45 AM
What do you think?

SpongeBob has toonforce, he will win :P

Spongebob has Sandy and she's like a female squirrel version of Chuck Norris.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 06:49 AM
What do you think?

SpongeBob has toonforce, he will win :mrgreen:
Naruto only has the power of FRS, the noob..
SpongeBob could probably use FRS, silly! He can also just put himself back together if he gets ripped apart.

Also, remember the episode with Flatz, or whatever his name is?
He said he was gonna beat SpongeBob up, then it ended up tickling? Well yeah.

WTH? Flatz?

Who is Flatz?

And Naruto can use FRS, lol and that'll rip spongey up and then Lee will collect the pieces. lol Sasuke is also there and if he uses Amaterasu on Spongebob he will win.

AND this is above water. Spongebob dies above water.

Vivi
08-02-2009, 06:50 AM
WTH? Flatz?

Who is Flatz?

And Naruto can use FRS, lol and that'll rip spongey up and then Lee will collect the pieces. lol Sasuke is also there and if he uses Amaterasu on Spongebob he will win.

Flatz=Spongebob's brother if I remember right.

Nick Tasogare
08-02-2009, 06:52 AM
Flatz=Spongebob's brother if I remember right.

Nonono, Flatz was that bully in Driving School, the fish with his eyes on one side of his head.

Vivi
08-02-2009, 06:54 AM
Nonono, Flatz was that bully in Driving School, the fish with his eyes on one side of his head.

OH yeah sorry!!:(:(

Nick Tasogare
And FRS=?

Nick Tasogare
OH yeah sorry!!:(:(

Idiot....jk <3

Vivi
08-02-2009, 06:55 AM
Idiot....jk <3

hypocrite....jk <3

Avenger
08-02-2009, 06:55 AM
And FRS=?
Fuuton Rasen Shuriken....

Nick Tasogare
08-02-2009, 06:57 AM
Oooooh, well, Spongebob has Waterballs, and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boys powers,

Question: Would Kisame and Suigetsu be on the Naruto side, or the Spongebob side?

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 06:58 AM
umm isnt it obvios? naruto ill send you a vid aout it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyATzaHVSyI lol

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:00 AM
WTH? Flatz?

Who is Flatz?

Flatz is the bully from driving school.

Spongebob has toonforce, I'm telling you.. Look up the definition before you criticize it.

Spongebob can't die above water. Remember the episode that Sandy bet Mr. Krabs and all of them, that they couldn't go above the water for 1 whole minute?

Vivi
08-02-2009, 07:02 AM

Spongebob has toonforce, I'm telling you.. Look up the definition before you criticize it.

Spongebob can't die above water. Remember the episode that Sandy bet Mr. Krabs and all of them, that they couldn't go above the water for 1 whole minute?

Yeah...but got attacked by Seagull's.

Phoenix Wright
umm isnt it obvios? naruto ill send you a vid aout it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyATzaHVSyI lol

2 things,

1. He could just put himself back together. That video was pointless, and,
2. I don't think you can post YouTube links on here.

Chidori Shuriken

Nope, I've only seen like 2 episodes. And I've seen the movie a while ago, in Shell City or whatever, and if they are above water under a lamp then they get all crusty. Amaterasu is FIRE. It's crust them up and burn them to ashes.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:03 AM
Yeah...but got attacked by Seagull's.

Yeah, lol..
But remember, he has toonforce, maybe not on the show, but he has it.. XD
It's some parts that he can show it, and some parts that make no sense because they completely counter those episodes.

BTW people, how will Narutoverse win, if sea critters are better than land critters!!! Lol

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Nope, I've only seen like 2 episodes. And I've seen the movie a while ago, in Shell City or whatever, and if they are above water under a lamp then they get all crusty. Amaterasu is FIRE. It's crust them up and burn them to ashes.

Like I said, look up toonforce.... Also, read my above post to V-Valentine.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Read my above post. And I know what toonforce is, besides, the fires of Amaterasu will burn Spongebob to a crisp.

Besides, how will Spongebob win? Is he gonna sing "The worst day ever"? Or get patrick to bellyflop on Naruto?

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:05 AM
2 things,

1.yeah you can
2.who cares? did anyone think about that spongebob is smaller than a squirrel (sandy) then wouldnt naruto just beable to kill him by stepping on him and he could just FIRE HIS RESANGON XD at all other tunes :roll::lol:

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Ok guys, I got this one...

Toonforce:
Toonforce is a term for a type of power usually used by comedic - style characters. Since these characters are usually not meant to be taken seriously, their abilities are often inconsistent to the point of being able to do practically whatever they want, as long as it's funny/weird. Examples are walking on air and not falling until you look down, or painting a tunnel on a rock and then going through it even though it's not really there, some are even so ridiculous like sending someone to the real world or stopping the entire show by wrecking the film.

Toonforce is often considered a form of reality warping, and also usually confers some degree of immortality.

Examples of universes where toonforce is widely used:

- Looney Tunes
- Popeye
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- Excel Saga
- The Jetsons
- Family Guy
- Dr. Slump
- Freakazoid!
- Animaniacs
- The Mask
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bonkers
- Tiny Toon Adventures
- Scooby Doo
- Tom and Jerry
- Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Vivi
08-02-2009, 07:08 AM
2 things,

I think its kinda in the grey zone.
As long as they aren't linked towards Naruto related video I think its ok ot sure though.

Anyhow true with the cartoon force.
Cartoon figures cant even get injured.Look at all the Bugs Bunny vs Elmer ones.If they get blown up or shot they only turn a slight greyish or black.

Phoenix Wright
I'm surprised to say, this is turning into one hell of a debate! In a few hours, Kisame will be on and Ill call him on here so I'll actually have some help, lol.. He knows what toonforce is, unlike some people.

kzilla2000

Toonforce:
Toonforce is a term for a type of power usually used by comedic - style characters. Since these characters are usually not meant to be taken seriously, their abilities are often inconsistent to the point of being able to do practically whatever they want, as long as it's funny/weird. Examples are walking on air and not falling until you look down, or painting a tunnel on a rock and then going through it even though it's not really there, some are even so ridiculous like sending someone to the real world or stopping the entire show by wrecking the film.

Toonforce is often considered a form of reality warping, and also usually confers some degree of immortality.

- Looney Tunes
- Popeye
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- Excel Saga
- The Jetsons
- Family Guy
- Dr. Slump
- Freakazoid!
- Animaniacs
- The Mask
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bonkers
- Tiny Toon Adventures
- Scooby Doo
- Tom and Jerry

the lamest form of things ever :lol:

p.s naruto could just call all anime charecters over 9000!!! XD and just kick the tune forces @$$ :roll::lol:

Phoenix Wright
As long as they aren't linked towards Naruto related video I think its ok ot sure though.

Cartoon figures cant even get injured.Look at all the Bugs Bunny vs Elmer ones.If they get blown up or shot they only turn a slight greyish or black.

Read my "Ok guys I got this one" Post.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:09 AM

they can be hurt spongebob and bugs bunny can :lol::roll:

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:09 AM

Toonforce:

- Looney Tunes
- Popeye
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- Excel Saga
- The Jetsons
- Family Guy
- Dr. Slump
- Freakazoid!
- Animaniacs
- The Mask
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bonkers
- Tiny Toon Adventures
- Scooby Doo
- Tom and Jerry

However, Spongebob doesn't have THAT much power of toonforce. You can only prove he's usen it if he has usen it strongly in the show, which he hasn't, yet Naruto has Sage Mode and that has been proven.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:10 AM
yeah spongebob only has nick toons not all of those

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:10 AM
I'm surprised to say, this is turning into one hell of a debate! In a few hours, Kisame will be on and Ill call him on here so I'll actually have some help, lol.. He knows what toonforce is, unlike some people.

You fail to read my posts. I know what it is.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:11 AM
yeah spongebob only has nick toons not all of those

And yet the title only said SPONGEBOB, not Spongebobverse...

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:11 AM
the lamest form of things ever :lol:

p.s naruto could just call all anime charecters over 9000!!! XD and just kick the tune forces @$$ :roll::lol:

If it was that easy, how come Naruto didn't kill Madara already? And how come when the 4th hokage sealed the fox, he didn't just l33t uber h4x it to death? How come he sacrificed himself?

Because it's not like Toonforce.

You can't just do that on anime. It doesn't make sense. Show me one form of toonforce on Naruto. Sakura punching Naruto is not toonforce.
Naruto characters do get hurt, and die.

They can't just magically come back to life or put themselves back together.
Spongebob can.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:12 AM
And yet the title only said SPONGEBOB, not Spongebobverse...

yeah so thats an even worse chance spongebob versus everyone in naruto=1 hit k.o spongebob looses :D

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:13 AM
You fail to read my posts. I know what it is.

I never specified a name, I said unlike some people.
Does that mean you felt insecure and felt you should show your action by retaliating to that to prove your point that you actually do know what it is, before I can prove you wrong?

I wasn't actually targeting you.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:14 AM
If it was that easy, how come Naruto didn't kill Madaraalready? And how come when the 4th hokage sealed the fox, he didn't just l33t uber h4x it to death? How come he sacrificed himself?

You can't just do that on anime. It doesn't make sense. Show me one form of toonforce on Naruto. Sakura punching Naruto is not toonforce.

Spongebob can.

they never said toon universe only spongebob+ who cares if spongebob fought in the anime universe he would die just like naruto charecters :roll::lol:

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:14 AM
If it was that easy, how come Naruto didn't kill Madaraalready? And how come when the 4th hokage sealed the fox, he didn't just l33t uber h4x it to death? How come he sacrificed himself?

Spongebob can.

Read all of my posts. Spongebob hasn't used strong toonforce yet, and you can only prove he has it strong if he uses it strongly. Plus, Naruto has been proven to use Sage Mode and he will stomp Spongebob.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:15 AM
read all of my posts. Spongebob hasn't used strong toonforce yet, and you can only prove he has it strong if he uses it strongly. Plus, naruto has been proven to use sage mode and he will stomp spongebob.

exactly!!! :D

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:16 AM
they never said toon universe only spongebob+ who cares if spongebob fought in the anime universe he would die just like naruto charecters :roll::lol:

Exactly. Where exactly is the location? Spongebobs house? If so, Naruto has enough Toonforce to wipe Spongebob out of existence before Spongebob can think. If this is the anime location, then Naruto still stomps.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Exactly. Where exactly is the location? Spongebobs house? If so, Naruto has enough Toonforce to wipe Spongebob out of existence before Spongebob can think. If this is the anime location, then Naruto still stomps.

yeah and tooons can die just throw dip on them XD-who framed roger rabbit

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Read all of my posts. Spongebob hasn't used strong toonforce yet, and you can only prove he has it strong if he uses it strongly. Plus, Naruto has been proven to use Sage Mode and he will stomp Spongebob.

It doesn't matter how powerful his toonforce is, as any toonforce could beat Naruto.
And you seem to be mainly relying on FRS. Naruto can't stay SM forever, or spam FRS. Besides, even if he did, Spongebob could put himself together.

The strongest form of SpongeBob toonforce is when there are races.

Sandy raced spongebob to the krusty krab, and all over. He was cut up into pieces, and everything. That was the same episode that Sandy and Sea critters made a bet to see who was better sea critters or land critters.

Also, SpongeBob raced Squidward to the krusty krab for employee of the month. They were cut up, and everything as well.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:19 AM
It doesn't matter how powerful his toonforce is, as any toonforce could beat Naruto.
And you seem to be mainly relying on FRS. Naruto can't stay SM forever, or spam FRS. Besides, even if he did, Spongebob could put himself together.

Sandy raced spongebob to the krusty krab, and all over. He was cut up into pieces, and everything. That was the same episode that Sandy and Sea critters made a bet to see who was better sea critters or land critters.

Also, SpongeBob raced Squidward to the krusty krab for employee of the month. They were cut up, and everything as well.
still dosnt matter if they were in the anime universe they wouldnt beable to grow back plus spongebob is way too smal to do any harm to naruto

Chidori Shuriken

But Spongebob hasn't proven to stay in a crisp and get back to normal. Amaterasu wins this, watch the Movie for yourself. Read my other posts too.

Phoenix Wright
Also, there was a toonforce, where a normal pencil fell into the sea, and it would actually create things with it. This shows the doodle-bob episode. Tell me that's not toonforce.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Also, there was a toonforce, where a normal pencil fell into the sea, and it would actually create things with it. This shows the doodle-bob episode. Tell me that's not toonforce.

I'm guessing it was ONLY the pencil then. Spongebob doesn't have a pencil. NOW READ MY EARLIAR POSTS.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:21 AM

its not that was just a filler spongebob episode and that wasnt even a good guy case closed narutoverse wins

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:22 AM
I'm guessing it was ONLY the pencil then. Spongebob doesn't have a pencil. NOW READ MY EARLIAR POSTS.

exactly good going chidori :D

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:22 AM
still dosnt matter if they were in the anime universe they wouldnt beable to grow back plus spongebob is way too smal to do any harm to naruto

It doesn't matter the location, if SpongeBob is somewhere, anywhere, he would have toonforce. He can't just switch universes and have Narutoverses power level.

The same thing with Bleach vs Naruto topics. If the Bleach power level was the same, there would be no point in debating.

No one has ever asked, "What if the Bleach power was in the Naruto world" Or what the location is.

For now, Ill say, everyone has their own series' power levels. The location is some random wide open place, water or not in water, they all can survive.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:23 AM
its not that was just a filler spongebob episode and that wasnt even a good guy case closed narutoverse wins

Exactly. That was filler, it wasn't really made by the creator, and are we counting fillers like the Raiga Arc? No.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:26 AM
It doesn't matter the location, if SpongeBob is somewhere, anywhere, he would have toonforce. He can't just switch universes and have Narutoverses power level.

The same thing with Bleach vs Naruto topics. If the Bleach power level was the same, there would be no point in debating.

No one has ever asked, "What if the Bleach power was in the Naruto world" Or what the location is.

For now, Ill say, everyone has their own series' power levels. The location is some random wide open place, water or not in water, they all can survive.

Did you look at the movie like I asked you to? Or look at my posts regarding the movie?

He wouldn't have Narutoverses power level because he hasn't shown to use it, right? 1000 Sponges of Death? Seriously.

If Amaterasu is used Narutoverse wins, have you seen him return back to normal after being burnt to a crisp? No. That isn't toonforce and it hasn't been shown.

For now I'll say that Spongebob can only use toonforce that he can be proven to show. He hasn't been shown to escape from being burnt to a crisp.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:26 AM

it does matter + he isnt strong enough to use toon force face it YOUR WRONG!!!:roll: btw reality check its just spongebob vs narutoverse not toon force :roll: :lol:

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Did you look at the movie like I asked you to? Or look at my posts regarding the movie?

He wouldn't have Narutoverses power level because he hasn't shown to use it, right? 1000 Sponges of Death? Seriously.

If Amaterasu is used Narutoverse wins, have you seen him return back to normal after being burnt to a crisp? No. That isn't toonforce and it hasn't been shown.

For now I'll say that Spongebob can only use toonforce that he can be proven to show. He hasn't been shown to escape from being burnt to a crisp.

This.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:27 AM

I have read your earlier posts, and you can't keep going on with, "READ MY EARLIAR POSTS."

I read all of your posts, and none of them seemed to strike my fancy, or change my opinion.

And yes, spongebob DOES have a pencil. He has plenty of pencils. What if he just draws a gun, or a FRS for example?? Another example of toonforce is when the pencil was broke in half. The mouth of doodle-bob opened and he sharpened it.

Toonforce>DBZ power, even. In my description, it says they can do whatever they want. It's not like if Naruto wanted a popsicle then POOF he could have one.

Also, Chidori, you are not seeming to give a good enough debate. You are leaving small, pointless comments trying to counter what I am saying.

You should give a better debate, longer posts, instead of not thinking and writing a small paragraph, and expect me to answer right away, as I actually type out my debates, and think it through.

You just seem to be angry when I don't answer like RIGHT AWAY, that's all.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:28 AM
I have read your earlier posts, and you can't keep going on with, "READ MY EARLIAR POSTS."

I read all of your posts, and none of them seemed to strike my fancy, or change my opinion.

And yes, spongebob DOES have a pencil. He has plenty of pencils. What if he just draws a gun, or a FRS for example?? Another example of toonforce is when the pencil was broke in half. The mouth of doodle-bob opened and he sharpened it.

Toonforce>DBZ power, even. In my description, it says they can do whatever they want. It's not like if Naruto wanted a popsicle then POOF he could have one.

Also, Chidori, you are not seeming to give a good enough debate. You are leaving small, pointless comments trying to counter what I am saying.

You should give a better debate, longer posts, instead of not thinking and writing a small paragraph, and expect me to answer right away, as I actually type out my debates, and think it through.

You just seem to be angry when I don't answer like RIGHT AWAY, that's all.

you dont strike anything with us ether just face it YOUR WRONG :mad::roll::lol: were not making long debates cause its not nessasary YOUR WRONG even dbz could pwn spongebob

chidori has already made his/her point YOUR WRONG oh yeah one more thing in squeky voice* its clobbering timethrows dip on the tune sh*ts*

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:34 AM
This.

Ugh...... I just typed an ENTIRE message like I just did, but I accidentally highlighted and pressed spacebar........... I'll sum it up here:

I have seen the movie and have read your posts.

As you have seen only 2 episodes or so,

Spongebob has been burnt to a crisp. Examples are King Neptune episodes, and the one with Craig Mammelton where Spongebob and Patrick had to get tan enough for a party.

Amaterasu even burns through water, which proves my other points, even if underwater, they can be burnt to crisp and be fine. If amaterasu went through the water and burned Sponge bob, it'd be the same as him getting burned by anything else.

I had a few more things in my post that I erased on accident, but this pretty much sums it up. I really wish I could send the last one to you, I'm sorry.. My mistake. =/

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:35 AM
*Sigh* The movie has proven Spongebob can't get out of being burnt to a crisp, right? Then how come her didn't use Toonforce to get out of THAT? That proves how stupid he is. He'd be too scared to fight anyways, and how would hw win anyways? He'd give up sooner or later, but Amaterasu wins this, hasn't it? It's gonna burn sponge into a crisp.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:36 AM
you dont strike anything with us ether just face it YOUR WRONG :mad::roll::lol: were not making long debates cause its not nessasary YOUR WRONG even dbz could pwn spongebob

chidori has already made his/her point YOUR WRONG oh yeah one more thing in squeky voice* its clobbering timethrows dip on the tune sh*ts*

Yeah... Read the post I just sent, and you should post longer comments, to try and prove your point.
Do you know the point of your debating? To try and get me to believe it. If you tell me "Narutoverse stomps amaterasu would kill him just admit ur wrong" Then it's not proving anything.

You should prove you're not a noob and actually try and make a good debate.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah... Read the post I just sent, and you should post longer comments, to try and prove your point.
Do you know the point of your debating? To try and get me to believe it. If you tell me "Narutoverse stomps amaterasu would kill him just admit ur wrong" Then it's not proving anything.

You should prove you're not a noob and actually try and make a good debate.

i proved it already your wrong thats all we have too say cause you are :roll::lol: p.s technically speaking i am a noob :roll: smart one

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Oh yes, and, have I seen him turn back to normal after being burnt to a crisp? Yes. Read my above post.

Also, he was fine in the movie, after being burnt to a crisp. I don't see how you are trying to win this debate by saying Sponge can't be okay after being burnt to a crisp, yet give me a point that shows him being okay after being burnt to a crisp.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:38 AM
*Sigh* The movie has proven Spongebob can't get out of being burnt to a crisp, right? Then how come her didn't use Toonforce to get out of THAT? That proves how stupid he is. He'd be too scared to fight anyways, and how would hw win anyways? He'd give up sooner or later, but Amaterasu wins this, hasn't it? It's gonna burn sponge into a crisp.

case closed

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Oh yes, and, have I seen him turn back to normal after being burnt to a crisp? Yes. Read my above post.

Also, he was fine in the movie, after being burnt to a crisp. I don't see how you are trying to win this debate by saying Sponge can't be okay after being burnt to a crisp, yet give me a point that shows him being okay after being burnt to a crisp.

He was fine because he got tears on him. He's not gonna cry in the middle of a fight, he's gonna give up sooner or later, seeing how dumb he is.

And, don't call Kzilla a noob. I have given my point and it is all it needs to sum it up, don't go attacking him.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:40 AM
i proved it already your wrong thats all we have too say cause you are :roll::lol: p.s technically speaking i am a noob :roll: smart one

You haven't proved anything.
There's no way to prove me wrong.
Have the Narutoverse and Spongebob fought? No.
There isn't proof. This is who you think you will win, and I think Spongebob would win. If you oh so greatly proved me wrong, then how come I still believe Sponge would win this?

That's not all you have to say because if I say something like "spongebob can just create a gun and kill them with it," You can't just say, "No you're wrong" Without giving a reason and expect to win this or change my opinion.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:42 AM
You haven't proved anything.
There's no way to prove me wrong.
Have the Narutoverse and Spongebob fought? No.
There isn't proof. This is who you think you will win, and I think Spongebob would win. If you oh so greatly proved me wrong, then how come I still believe Sponge would win this?

That's not all you have to say because if I say something like "spongebob can just create a gun and kill them with it," You can't just say, "No you're wrong" Without giving a reason and expect to win this or change my opinion.

im already,chidori on spongebob=fried sponge exactly our point :)

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:44 AM
He was fine because he got tears on him. He's not gonna cry in the middle of a fight, he's gonna give up sooner or later, seeing how dumb he is.

And, don't call Kzilla a noob. I have given my point and it is all it needs to sum it up, don't go attacking him.

I'm not attacking him, we are debating, and seeing as you aren't trying very hard to counter my points, read what I said with kzilla about the "You're wrong" thing.

That's not attacking him by the way, it's debating, and if you're not up for that, then admit it and leave if you can't take me debating with you and your little friend here.

I just don't see Naruto winning this fight. Explain more thoroughly how Amaterasu could win, for example.

Naruto has enough toonforce to make sure he would be okay, like I said about the king neptune/tanning episode(s).

Vivi
08-02-2009, 07:44 AM
I have to agree with Trueborn.
Spongebob would get burnt to a crisp true.
But he did came back.
There was a episode of him getting an extreme tan in that party.In the end him and Patrick we're burned to ashes and still survived and came back.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:45 AM
im already,chidori on spongebob=fried sponge exactly our point :)

That doesn't change anything unless you give a good debate.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:45 AM
But he did came back.
There was a episode of him getting an extreme tan in that party.In the end him and Patrick we're burned to ashes and still survived and came back.

stay outta this:roll::|

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:46 AM
That doesn't change anything unless you give a good debate.

i dont need to give you a debate

Phoenix Wright
But he did came back.

I was wondering when you'd return, I need some help, they don't really get the gist of debating, and aren't giving good enough debates to twist my opinion on this.

Vivi

Why should I?
You got no right to tell me that.
Everyone is allowed to take part in this debate :p

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:47 AM
I'm not attacking him, we are debating, and seeing as you aren't trying very hard to counter my points, read what I said with kzilla about the "You're wrong" thing.

That's not attacking him by the way, it's debating, and if you're not up for that, then admit it and leave if you can't take me debating with you and your little friend here.

I just don't see Naruto winning this fight. Explain more thoroughly how Amaterasu could win, for example.

Naruto has enough toonforce to make sure he would be okay, like I said about the king neptune/tanning episode(s).

Yes, it is attacking. You called him a NOOB. Calling him a noob is not debating.

Also, you still haven't proven how Spongebob would win. He is stupid, idiotic, I don't even believe you watch this dumb show in the first place.

Spongebob was in a life or death situation in Shell City. He was too scared to use Toonforce, right? So in this life or death, he'd be too scared to use it. Plus, he had to CRY to get out of the crisp. He's gonna die before he cries.

Phoenix Wright

It's already 2 on 1, why should she stay out of this?
Can't you take someone else debating along my side, as you feel you are already losing this debate? It would only be fair, as I'm not telling you or Chidori to "stay outta this:roll::|"

kzilla2000
I was wondering when you'd return, I need some help, they don't really get the gist of debating, and aren't giving good enough debates to twist my opinion on this.

oh so now your just gonna be a puss and call in help from your little friends how lame :roll:

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:48 AM
Can't you take someone else debating along my side, as you feel you are already losing this debate? It would only be fair, as I'm not telling you or Chidori to "stay outta this:roll::|"

nah just dont want to here anymore toon force BS

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:50 AM

I get what debating is, it's that I don't get the gist of spongebob because the show is idiotic and it's a kids show, why would I watch it? To be prepared for debates or something? I know what debating it, so shut up about us not knowing stuff like toonforce or debating.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Yes, it is attacking. You called him a NOOB. Calling him a noob is not debating.

Also, you still haven't proven how Spongebob would win. He is stupid, idiotic, I don't even believe you watch this dumb show in the first place.

Spongebob was in a life or death situation in Shell City. He was too scared to use Toonforce, right? So in this life or death, he'd be too scared to use it. Plus, he had to CRY to get out of the crisp. He's gonna die before he cries.

C/p the post I called him a noob. Im just curious. Noob means new player, or inexperienced. It is debating if you call them a noob, as I even believe I had a reason behind it. He even admitted he was new to this.

Spongebob is stupid, and idiotic, which proves the point! I have proven Sponge could stomp. He can do practically anything... Like I said before, I haven't seen Naruto say, "Hey I want a burrito!" Then have a burrito magically appear.

If Spongebob was in a life/death situation I'm sure he could use toonforce. Like I said, he was completely fine afterwards, and some episodes/movies completely counter the other episodes/movies.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 07:51 AM
I get what debating is, it's that I don't get the gist of spongebob because the show is idiotic and it's a kids show, why would I watch it? To be prepared for debates or something? I know what debating it, so shut up about us not knowing stuff like toonforce or debating.

Please read the toonforce definition again... It shows something about stupid, idiotic shows, Tom and Jerry for example.

Vivi
oh so now your just gonna be a puss and call in help from your little friends how lame :roll:

I came here on my own free will.

Chidori Shuriken

As if you know what we are thinking, and what I am thinking is that I am annoyed.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:52 AM
C/p the post I called him a noob. Im just curious. Noob means new player, or inexperienced. It is debating if you call them a noob, as I even believe I had a reason behind it. He even admitted he was new to this.

Spongebob is stupid, and idiotic, which proves the point! I have proven Sponge could stomp. He can do practically anything... Like I said before, I haven't seen Naruto say, "Hey I want a burrito!" Then have a burrito magically appear.

If Spongebob was in a life/death situation I'm sure he could use toonforce. Like I said, he was completely fine afterwards, and some episodes/movies completely counter the other episodes/movies.

yeah but noob is also an insult and you used it in an insultive way. toon force isnt real and spongebob cant use it :roll::|

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:53 AM
You still haven't proven how Spongebob could KILL the WHOLE Narutoverse. Please let us know how.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:53 AM
I came here on my own free will.

Then she asked majorly on your help. She called in on you to help her.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:54 AM
You still haven't proven how Spongebob could KILL the WHOLE Narutoverse. Please let us know how.

yeah educate us please do wat is this toon force?

Phoenix Wright

Here's where it gets fun.
I'm a bad debater because I called kzilla a noob, yet you just told me to shut up.. But that's okay?

Also, you can't say I'm dumb for watching this kids show, as even my 40 or so year old Science teacher watches it, and thinks it's entertaining. If you want to insult him, it's fine by me, but tell me insulting isn't truely debating but then instantly insult me back?

That shows signs of being a hypocrite right there..

Phoenix Wright
yeah educate us please do wat is this toon force?

I already posted it, need it be I post it again. It's somewhere on the 1st or 2nd page I think.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:55 AM
I'm a bad debater because I called kzilla a noob, yet you just told me to shut up.. But that's okay?

Also, you can't say I'm dumb for watching this kids show, as even my 40 or so year old Science teacher watches it, and thinks it's entertaining. If you want to insult him, it's fine by me, but tell me insulting isn't truely debating but then instantly insult me back?

yeah it is :lol:

Vivi
Anyhow:
No matter what Narutoverse does Spongebob won't get hurt.
If he gets burned to ashes:
He survives
Shredded: he survives
Hell spongebob even survived a massive explosion if ya's remember the apple cake bomb.
Naruto wouldnt have survived such an explosion even in Sage Mode :roll:

Chidori Shuriken

Never called you dumb.

I said shut up about calling him a noob. I was standing up for him, is that a new rule or something? Yes or no?

Avenger
08-02-2009, 07:56 AM
And what if Manda eats Spongebob? How does he escape that?

kzilla2000
Anyhow:
He survives
Hell spongebob even survived a massive explosion if ya's remember the apple cake bomb.

stay outta this i dont need anymore of this toon force bs read our earlier posts :roll:

Chidori Shuriken
Anyhow:
He survives

Trueborn already said that, don't post what people have said already, it shows you're not really debating.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:57 AM

They're just gonna say: "toonforce pwns ftw hahaha he escapeds with toon force"

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 07:58 AM

wat if godzilla burned him? godzilla can breathe fire underwater its been proven and spongebob almost died of being burned

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 07:58 AM
at if godzilla burned him? godzilla can breathe fire underwater its been proven and spongebob almost died of being burned

And he had to CRY to live. How sad.

Avenger
08-02-2009, 07:59 AM
Even if he still lives, he can't do anything. I don't think Toonforce plays much of a part in this situation, leading to Spongebob's defeat.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:00 AM
And he had to CRY to live. How sad.

spongebob lives to die and dies to live :lol:

Chidori Shuriken
Even if he still lives, he can't do anything.

Exactly, and he can't teleport out of Manda. He hasn't been shown to teleport. He won't do anything, so technically, all he will say is: "Let me out, please! I surrender!"

Vivi
Then she asked majorly on your help. She called in on you to help her.

Nope.I came here cause I felt like it.
Trueborn has never asked for anything.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:01 AM

Yes, she asked for help to prove us wrong.

kzilla2000

i betshe did cause shes loosing the debate along with all the pro toon force f*cks :roll:

Phoenix Wright

He could escape with toonforce.

Once someone else comes in here you can't say "OH yeah leet pwnage I hav lotsa ppl on my team im gonna pwn there alll on my side so i cant be debated against and lose!! im gonna make fun of him!"

This intercepts my pencil toonforce. Why can't he just make another apple bomb with the pencil, like Valentine said? Or just a regular bomb for that matter! Spongebob have shown signs of TF that nothing can get out of. He has created boats out of thin air before.

Also, there was an episode with a GIANT worm in it. Naruto characters could NOT escape that.

Avenger
08-02-2009, 08:03 AM

Once someone else comes in here you can't say "OH yeah leet pwnage I hav lotsa ppl on my team im gonna pwn there alll on my side so i cant be debated against and lose!! im gonna make fun of him!"

This intercepts my pencil toonforce. Why can't he just make another apple bomb with the pencil, like Valentine said? Or just a regular bomb for that matter! Spongebob have shown signs of TF that nothing can get out of. He has created boats out of thin air before.

Also, there was an episode with a GIANT worm in it. Naruto characters could NOT escape that.
The title says JUST Spongebob. It never mentioned anything about the worm.

Plus, Mind Confusion jutsu would make the worm kill Spongebob if the worm was there.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Yes, she asked for help to prove us wrong.

Actually I'm a boy thank you, ma'am.

Also, this is to Kzilla,
You can't tell Val to stay out of this when yourself have 3 or more people on your side. I could just as well say that to you or Chidori, but I'm not because I feel I can stand up for my own side of the debate.

I can't see how some people think I'm a girl on here..? XD

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:04 AM

I never made fun of you, I said you were gonna rely on toonforce in an exxagerating kind of way.

Plus, Spongebob won't bring pencils to battle. And if Manda eats him what is he gonna do?

Naruto characters could easily escape it. They can jump off that cliff and STILL LIVE. They have been shown to do that. Plus, they can teleport. Just teleport off the worm, or kill it for gods sake.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:05 AM

how? that makes NO SENSE AT ALL isnt toon force just a bunch of toons how could he escape using that then? explain that too me,educate me mr.master poster :roll: if your so right cause you right huge paragraphs of bs then explain :roll::lol:

Chidori Shuriken
I can't see how some people think I'm a girl on here..? XD

You just kinda act and talk like one, no offense.

rocketjed1
Wow I can't beleve that someone made a thread like this.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:06 AM
The title says JUST Spongebob. It never mentioned anything about the worm.

Plus, Mind Confusion jutsu would make the worm kill Spongebob if the worm was there.

I said about the pencil.. That intercepts the worm thing. And yeah spongebob couldn't die because of the worm. He could make an anti mind-device or something.

My toonforce definition shows (NOT PROVES!), that they can do practically anything from counting to 10, to getting PWNED by a kamehameha and stand there without feeling a thing but a tickle, IF that.

Vivi
08-02-2009, 08:06 AM

By turning himself into something?
He turned himself into a Nail before don't forget that either.
Or just split himself up into multiple tiny Spongebob's to evade it.
Or take a applecake bomb and detonate it inside Manda.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Wow I can't beleve that someone made a thread like this.

me nether WAIT y am i wasting my time here? :???::?::?::?:

Ichiraku Ramen
haha funny poll :D i think Naruto would win IF Spongebob would not be able to tag team with Sandy :geek:

Avenger
I said about the pencil.. That intercepts the worm thing. And yeah spongebob couldn't die because of the worm. He could make an anti mind-device or something.

My toonforce definition shows (NOT PROVES!), that they can do practically anything from counting to 10, to getting PWNED by a kamehameha and stand there without feeling a thing but a tickle, IF that.
How would Spongebob know about Ino in the first place?! He would be to stupid to make an Anti Mind Device.

Chidori Shuriken

Like Avenger said, Ino could use Mind Confusion to make Spongebob forget about Toonforce. He forgets stuff easily, like that, plus he doesn't know about Mind Confusion, does he? So he wouldn't be prepared for it.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:08 AM

wat apple cake bomb? p.s manda could survive all of those hed just be stuck there

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:08 AM
You just kinda act and talk like one, no offense. None taken. I understand you completely. Usually you can tell by the way they talk, but I get that a lot. (Not a good thing to say o_o) In real life obviously I don't get that a lot though, lol.

how? that makes NO SENSE AT ALL isnt toon force just a bunch of toons how could he escape using that then? explain that too me,educate me mr.master poster :roll: if your so right cause you right huge paragraphs of bs then explain :roll::lol:

Ugh... I'll post it again.. Hang on.

Toonforce:

- Looney Tunes
- Popeye
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- Excel Saga
- The Jetsons
- Family Guy
- Dr. Slump
- Freakazoid!
- Animaniacs
- The Mask
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bonkers
- Tiny Toon Adventures
- Scooby Doo
- Tom and Jerry

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:09 AM
None taken. I understand you completely. Usually you can tell by the way they talk, but I get that a lot. (Not a good thing to say o_o) In real life obviously I don't get that a lot though, lol.

Ugh... I'll post it again.. Hang on.

Toonforce:

- Looney Tunes
- Popeye
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- Excel Saga
- The Jetsons
- Family Guy
- Dr. Slump
- Freakazoid!
- Animaniacs
- The Mask
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bonkers
- Tiny Toon Adventures
- Scooby Doo
- Tom and Jerry

no i dont want to look at more bullsh*t my eyes are going to turn into bs from looking at your posts p.s they cant do anything they want and spongebob isnt powerful enough to use toon force

Vivi
08-02-2009, 08:10 AM
wat apple cake bomb? p.s manda could survive all of those hed just be stuck there

The same one squidward thought Spongebob ate.
That one bombed everything away and Spongebob and Squidward survived it with ease.
I saw the bomb explode no way in hell Manda would survive it.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Like Avenger said, Ino could use Mind Confusion to make Spongebob forget about Toonforce. He forgets stuff easily, like that, plus he doesn't know about Mind Confusion, does he? So he wouldn't be prepared for it.

He doesn't know about toonforce either. He just thinks it's his normal actions, that everyone has it, and it's completely normal.

How would Patrick chop Spongebob up into bits to shape him like a ghost for halloween, then have your brain be showing out of your head, and be unharmed?

Also, there was an episode where Spongebob forgot EVERYTHING in his mind except breathing and fine dining, which is another toon force power, so I think he could simply remember his own actions that he does on a daily basis.

Avenger
That one bombed everything away and Spongebob and Squidward survived it with ease.
You cannot just assume Spongebob would have the bomb.

Vivi
no i dont want to look at more bullsh*t my eyes are going to turn into bs from looking at your posts p.s they cant do anything they want and spongebob isnt powerful enough to use toon force

Then how about this?
Don't look at it and leave?
If ya dont wanna see it stop complaining and dont look at it.:roll::roll:

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:12 AM

yeah it would that wasnt that large of an explosion think about the size of bakini bottom probubly the size of a small reef in a tide pool mandas much larger

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:12 AM

Spongebob has already shown toonforce.

Also, Val, yeah the applecake bomb would DESTROY Manda. It would probably be equal to or greater than (no sign on computer and too lazy to alt+code it) Deidara's c0.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:13 AM

That was a DREAM. Spongebob hasn't proven to transform yet.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Then how about this?
Don't look at it and leave?
If ya dont wanna see it stop complaining and dont look at it.:roll::roll:

how about this i dont leave :roll:

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:14 AM
^ Oh yeah, and by the way kzilla, I haven't sworn once and you seem to have to swear to prove your point, actually proving nothing and going no where.

When I make an opinion I stick to it, unless someone actually gives a good debate instead of saying, "NO I CANT TAKE THIS BULLSH*T ANYMORE!"

Avenger
God, you can't just assume he has the bomb.

Chidori Shuriken
He doesn't know about toonforce either. He just thinks it's his normal actions, that everyone has it, and it's completely normal.

How would Patrick chop Spongebob up into bits to shape him like a ghost for halloween, then have your brain be showing out of your head, and be unharmed?

Also, there was an episode where Spongebob forgot EVERYTHING in his mind except breathing and fine dining, which is another toon force power, so I think he could simply remember his own actions that he does on a daily basis.

So he forgot EVERYTHING. Even toonforce. Ino could simply erase toonforce and how to use it from his brain.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:15 AM
^ Oh yeah, and by the way kzilla, I haven't sworn once and you seem to have to swear to prove your point, actually proving nothing and going no where.

When I make an opinion I stick to it, unless someone actually gives a good debate instead of saying, "NO I CANT TAKE THIS BULLSH*T ANYMORE!"

wow more useless bs

Chidori Shuriken

Lol he is the only one who said that, we gave a good debate but you didn't read some of our posts. You ignored them.

Vivi
how about this i dont leave :roll:

The ya might as well have to keep looking at what you call "BS".

kzilla2000
God, you can't just assume he has the bomb.

well that was only 1 bomb they probubly dont have anymore

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:16 AM
The ya might as well have to keep looking at what you call "BS".

well im notz

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Lol he is the only one who said that, we gave a good debate but you didn't read some of our posts. You ignored them.

yeah thats why he keeps making up useless bs

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:17 AM
well that was only 1 bomb they probubly dont have anymore

And the guys sold it to Squid guy, and they're not there anymore. Spongebob wouldn't have enough toonforce to make a bomb, he hasn't shown that.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:17 AM
That was a DREAM. Spongebob hasn't proven to transform yet.

Oh yeah, that brings up another toonforce from the episode of.... SEA CRITTERS AND LAND CRITTERS! Also, it reminds me of the hash slinging slasher!!

My science teacher had brought up Spongebob when we were learning about budding. The episode where Spongebob was betting sandy, a whole bunch of little Spongebobs started popping out.

Also, Squidward was telling a scary story to Spongebob (hash slinging slasher) and spongebob was literally pulling his arms off and eating them like popcorn.

Also, how would you have known it was a dream, if you only saw like 2 episodes? A little coincedental maybe.. Or...?

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:18 AM
And the guys sold it to Squid guy, and they're not there anymore. Spongebob wouldn't have enough toonforce to make a bomb, he hasn't shown that.
Bringing back the PENCIL!

He can draw ANYTHING to life with it.

Anything!

Vivi
yeah thats why he keeps making up useless bs

Well keep argueing if you like.
We don't have to refer to say such things as "BS".
Immature :roll::roll:

kzilla2000
Oh yeah, that brings up another toonforce from the episode of.... SEA CRITTERS AND LAND CRITTERS! Also, it reminds me of the hash slinging slasher!!

My science teacher had brought up Spongebob when we were learning about budding. The episode where Spongebob was betting sandy, a whole bunch of little Spongebobs started popping out.

Also, Squidward was telling a scary story to Spongebob (hash slinging slasher) and spongebob was literally pulling his arms off and eating them like popcorn.

Also, how would you have known it was a dream, if you only saw like 2 episodes? A little coincedental maybe.. Or...?

so those were small he hasnt ever made forms of himself as large as him self outside of that dream

Avenger
How are you 100% sure he has a pencil?

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Well keep argueing if you like.
We don't have to refer to say such things as "BS".
Immature :roll::roll:

im not the one who belives in toon force :roll::lol:

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:19 AM

he isnt

Avenger
08-02-2009, 08:20 AM
he isnt
Well he keeps saying SpongeBob would have the pencil.

Phoenix Wright
He has plenty of pencils on the desk at his house, and TOONFORCE shows he can just make sure he magically has a pencil when the time comes.

so those were small he hasnt ever made forms of himself as large as him self outside of that dream
The budding part wasn't in a dream.

Chidori Shuriken
Bringing back the PENCIL!

He can draw ANYTHING to life with it.

Anything!

Too bad that PENCIL was ONE OF A KIND, or else he would've used his own pencils. Plus, this battle is above water, and that brings a great point.

Above water, spongebob is just a sponge plastered to a popsicle stick. Does a popsicle stick have toonforce? No.

Yes, I saw that episode.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Well he keeps saying SpongeBob would have the pencil.

BS.....

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:21 AM
He has plenty of pencils on the desk at his house, and TOONFORCE shows he can just make sure he magically has a pencil when the time comes.

The budding part wasn't in a dream.

yeah it was when he saw patric on the electronic sea horse

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Too bad that PENCIL was ONE OF A KIND, or else he would've used his own pencils. Plus, this battle is above water, and that brings a great point.

Above water, spongebob is just a sponge plastered to a popsicle stick. Does a popsicle stick have toonforce? No.

Yes, I saw that episode.

theres your debate BS master ^ :roll::lol:

Avenger
08-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Trueborn, you can assume he has the pencil, as I assume God is with Naruto.

Plus, how can Spongebob survive Earth Style: Dark Swamp?

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Trueborn, you can assume he has the pencil, as I assume God is with Naruto.

How can Spongebob survive Earth Style: Dark Swamp?

idk thats an attack filled with dirty water wouldnt that poison spongebob or kill him cause of all the dirt its like breathing in alot of smoke if you breathe to much in you die

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:25 AM

Yes, I saw that episode.

A popsicle stick with SPONGEBOB plastered to it, on an episode of spongebob DOES have toonforce. I never said this was above water. It's some mid-dimenseion where both can survive yet maintain their own power levels.

That pencil was an ordinary pencil from the real world. Spongebob can make the pencils he has do that as well, if the time comes.

yeah it was when he saw patric on the electronic sea horse

Yeah I remember that, but also on the sea creatures vs land creatures episode.

Chidori Shuriken
idk thats an attack filled with dirty water wouldnt that poison spongebob or kill him cause of all the dirt its like breathing in alot of smoke if you breathe to much in you die

Exactly.

Avenger
It's a swamp that immobolizes you, and then sinks you to the underworld. Even anything the pencil does can't defeat that.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:27 AM
A popsicle stick with SPONGEBOB plastered to it, on an episode of spongebob DOES have toonforce. I never said this was above water. It's some mid-dimenseion where both can survive yet maintain their own power levels.

That pencil was an ordinary pencil from the real world. Spongebob can make the pencils he has do that as well, if the time comes.

Yeah I remember that, but also on the sea creatures vs land creatures episode.

but those were really small and werent even seperated from his body

kzilla2000
It's a swamp that immobolizes you, and then sinks you to the underworld. Even anything the pencil does can't defeat that.

again exactly

Chidori Shuriken

So now you make some BS about how it's a mid dimention?

Yet before you said Spongebob could maintain above water for this battle; remember the Sea Critters vs. Land Critters episode?

Why are you going back on what you said? This is what makes it confused.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:28 AM

Yet before you said Spongebob could maintain above water for this battle; remember the Sea Critters vs. Land Critters episode?

told ya its bs

btw FOR THE 100TH TIME ITS ONLY SPONGEBOB VS NARUTOVERSE NOT TOON FORCE OK :roll::|

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Spongebob could fly, or just use jutsu of himself. The pencil could defeat it, he would just laugh it off because if he gets sunk to the underworld, he CAN'T die! He has toonforce.

That's how to escape the dark swamp. Get sucked in and laugh it off.

Kzilla, so what if you breathe in too much you die, ever heard of a gasmask? Or a burrito?

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Spongebob could fly, or just use jutsu of himself. The pencil could defeat it, he would just laugh it off because if he gets sunk to the underworld, he CAN'T die! He has toonforce.

Kzilla, so what if you breathe in too much you die, ever heard of a gasmask? Or a burrito?

He wouldn't be able to make one with a pencil if he's STUCK IN THE SWAMP.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:30 AM

Read this.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:31 AM
told ya its bs

btw FOR THE 100TH TIME ITS ONLY SPONGEBOB VS NARUTOVERSE NOT TOON FORCE OK :roll::|
Toonforce isn't whats fighting the Nverse, it's Spongebob, you're right. Toonforce is just a quality that he and most cartoons have that makes them invincible.

I never said where the location. I said it doesn't matter. I said let's have the location be some mid-dimension.

I already posted that, I believe.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:31 AM

SPONGEBOB CANT USE JUTSU MAJOR BS ^ and again how bould he laugh it off he would swallow the water,choke and die p.s how could a burrito save spongebob? and he dosnt even own a gasmask now thats just bs

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Plus, his drawing skills stink, the gasmask could easily be seeped through, because he stinks at drawing. And how is he gonna infuse the drawing with what he wants it to do? He needs color in his drawings to make it real.

PLUS Sai can draw anything also, right? Anything.

Avenger

Who cares if he doesn't die? He gets sent to the underworld, and he can't do anything. Just like how Hidan is buried yet alive.

With Spongebob not being able to do anything, Narutoverse wins.

Chidori Shuriken
Toonforce isn't whats fighting the Nverse, it's Spongebob, you're right. Toonforce is just a quality that he and most cartoons have that makes them invincible.

I never said where the location. I said it doesn't matter. I said let's have the location be some mid-dimension.

I already posted that, I believe.

Nope, you didn't post it. So it is above water, you said it yourself.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:33 AM
He wouldn't be able to make one with a pencil if he's STUCK IN THE SWAMP.

He doesn't need to make it with the pencil.
Toonforce! Hello... That's why I mentioned the burrito.

I think you aren't reading my posts thoroughly enough. I had mentioned the burrito example, yet everything I say you try and counter with a silly comment you have said before or something that doesn't show anything.

You have even said it to Val, not to say something said before, as it's not true debating.

Also, not to say something silly. That's not good debating either, except in the spongebob case if you are saying, "He is silly," Or something like that.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Plus, his drawing skills stink, the gasmask could easily be seeped through, because he stinks at drawing. And how is he gonna infuse the drawing with what he wants it to do? He needs color in his drawings to make it real.

PLUS Sai can draw anything also, right? Anything.

exactly

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:35 AM
He doesn't need to make it with the pencil.
Toonforce! Hello... That's why I mentioned the burrito.

I think you aren't reading my posts thoroughly enough. I had mentioned the burrito example, yet everything I say you try and counter with a silly comment you have said before or something that doesn't show anything.

You have even said it to Val, not to say something said before, as it's not true debating.

Also, not to say something silly. That's not good debating either, except in the spongebob case if you are saying, "He is silly," Or something like that.

He hasn't shown that strong of a toonforce power yet. So he loses.

Plus, I am only repeating what I have said to you in the past and slowly adding stuff on, unlike Val, who is saying what you were saying already.

Phoenix Wright
Nope, you didn't post it. So it is above water, you said it yourself.

What page did I say that on? I said it was some place where they both can survive and keep their own power. Not the mid dimension thing I just said, but the thing way before that.

Also, Sponge isn't just on a Popsicle stick when he goes above water. Like you said before, you saw the movie. If so, you shouldn't bring the Popsicle stick between this debate.

Lastly, Sponge does have toonforce above water as well, as he used the magical bag of winds.

kzilla2000
all cartoons have a weakness to make them die remember dip from who framed roger rabbit? there goes your sh*t force right there

Chidori Shuriken
Also, if he is sent to the underworld a gasmask won't do anything. He'll still be sent to the underworld.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Also, if he is sent to the underworld a gasmask won't do anything. He'll still be sent to the underworld.

exactly

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:36 AM
He hasn't shown that strong of a toonforce power yet. So he loses.

Plus, I am only repeating what I have said to you in the past and slowly adding stuff on, unlike Val, who is saying what you were saying already.

Okay, fine with me.
And like I said, it doesn't matter how powerful his toonforce is. Anyone with a slight toonforce is practically invincible.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:37 AM

That doesn't mean anything, if he's sent to the underworld he'll be perfectly fine, his toonforce power is enough to show he could poof himself back.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:38 AM
What page did I say that on? I said it was some place where they both can survive and keep their own power. Not the mid dimension thing I just said, but the thing way before that.

Also, Sponge isn't just on a Popsicle stick when he goes above water. Like you said before, you saw the movie. If so, you shouldn't bring the Popsicle stick between this debate.

Lastly, Sponge does have toonforce above water as well, as he used the magical bag of winds.

On the middle comment, the movie is filler, and you seemed to ignore my comments on the movie about being him to burn to a crisp and not able to get out without crying. So I will ignore that just like you have me.

Last, that was that the mermaid kid gave him that bag, not Sponge.

How am I supposed to know what page? This is full of the same thing, you said that spongebob could survive above water, and that was the location.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:39 AM
That doesn't mean anything, if he's sent to the underworld he'll be perfectly fine, his toonforce power is enough to show he could poof himself back.

arent you reading my posts? hello dip? it would make any toon melt

Chidori Shuriken

Spongebob can't escape the underworld; no one can. Jiraiya said it himself, no one can escape. The one who rules the underworld and the underworld is infused with power that is apparently stronger than toonforce.

kzilla2000
Spongebob can't escape the underworld; no one can. Jiraiya said it himself, no one can escape. The one who rules the underworld and the underworld is infused with power that is apparently stronger than toonforce.

exactly

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Okay, fine with me.
And like I said, it doesn't matter how powerful his toonforce is. Anyone with a slight toonforce is practically invincible.

Still, he hasn't shown he can do those things. You need proof.

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:41 AM

yeah :roll:

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 08:42 AM
omg i have over 150 posts WOOT gotta go chidori bye :D

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:43 AM
See ya.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:45 AM
Well he doesn't know toonforce. Toonforce is obviously way more powerful than the nverse.
On the middle comment, the movie is filler, and you seemed to ignore my comments on the movie about being him to burn to a crisp and not able to get out without crying. So I will ignore that just like you have me.

Last, that was that the mermaid kid gave him that bag, not Sponge.

How am I supposed to know what page? This is full of the same thing, you said that spongebob could survive above water, and that was the location.

I never said who gave him the bag, I just said he used it.

I posted about him escaping getting burned to a crisp awhile back. I'm not posting it again. If you actually read my posts thoroughly like I said, you would know.

And I didn't say that was the location. The location is a place not above ground nor in water. They both maintain their power levels. It's only fair. If it was below ground it's not fair for you and if it's above, apparently it's unfair to me!

Unless you can't take the fact that it's a middle dimension, that is.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:49 AM
Well he doesn't know toonforce. Toonforce is obviously way more powerful than the nverse.

I never said who gave him the bag, I just said he used it.

I posted about him escaping getting burned to a crisp awhile back. I'm not posting it again. If you actually read my posts thoroughly like I said, you would know.

And I didn't say that was the location. The location is a place not above ground nor in water. They both maintain their power levels. It's only fair. If it was below ground it's not fair for you and if it's above, apparently it's unfair to me!

Unless you can't take the fact that it's a middle dimension, that is.

I can take a fact, I'm not an idiot. But you did say it was above water, but if you're willing to change the location suddenly I'm up for it.

I'm done with the crisp thing. That is old, like 6 pages ago.

Still, NOTHING can escape the underworld. NOTHING.

Spongebobs toonforce isn't THAT strong to escape something one of the legendary three said nothing could escape.

Again, explain how Sponge could beat EVERY SINGLE NARUTO CHARACTER.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:49 AM

I can prove it.. The definition of toonforce goes for anything. If Sponge has toonforce, weak or strong, he can practically do anything. Anyone with toonforce can do anything.

This was even meant to be a joke thread considering how bad Sponge stomps.

There have been things that you haven't shown proof for as well.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 08:53 AM
I can prove it.. The definition of toonforce goes for anything. If Sponge has toonforce, weak or strong, he can practically do anything. Anyone with toonforce can do anything.

This was even meant to be a joke thread considering how bad Sponge stomps.

There have been things that you haven't shown proof for as well.

How does Sponge stomp. Explain the battle.

What have I not shown proof of? EVERY EPISODE IS ON THIS SITE. There's proof right HERE.

Sponge hasn't proven to use that strong of toonforce. When he does, tell me.

I am taking a break from this thread.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:55 AM
How does Sponge stomp. Explain the battle.

What have I not shown proof of? EVERY EPISODE IS ON THIS SITE. There's proof right HERE.

Sponge hasn't proven to use that strong of toonforce. When he does, tell me.

I am taking a break from this thread.

Sponge has toonforce and can do anything. Enough said. You did the same ting by making a comment like "this person would win" with no explanation, why can't I?

Also, if the movie is filler, how come you brought up being burned to a crisp from the movie? Therefore, crying to come back to life wouldn't happen.

Ok, go ahead and break, I don't care, I'm open for the debate any time.

And it's best not to explain what I was going to explain afterwards.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 08:58 AM
Also I believe kzilla down repped me for posting my opinions on this thread. Which isn't the way to use rep.I believe no one reads the rules and reads the how to rep people thread.

You shouldn't de rep someone because of their opinion. I had more of a reason to de rep than he did. He was saying "BS" and everything.

Chidori, since he is your friend, explain that to him.

Chidori Shuriken
08-02-2009, 09:03 AM
So what if he was saying BS? And people read the rules. A lot of 'em do...

It's good you didn't downrep him, even though he said BS. I will talk to him then...

I bet he hasn't even read my sticky of The good and the bad thing. Oh well, trueborn, this was a good debate, but I did not say "Oh this character would win" I gave plenty of reasons why.

So I am going to up rep you to counter kzillas and just for the memories.

Phoenix Wright
08-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Alright thanks :P I repped you as well

Sage Of Six Paths
08-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Narutoverse.

Spongebob needs

Water to survive. He

can regenerate and reproduce

a new army, but without water, if

it is all sucked away by all of the water

and fire using ninjas, he would lose.

ShikaTemaTobiDei
08-02-2009, 12:20 PM
spongebob probably

kzilla2000
08-02-2009, 12:20 PM
woah im looking back at this battle and...woah O_O

ShikaTemaTobiDei
08-02-2009, 12:22 PM
yeah.

X__Sasuke__X
08-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Naruto

ShikaTemaTobiDei
08-02-2009, 12:35 PM
true.

ShikaTemaTobiDei
08-02-2009, 12:42 PM
^ ^ . . .

Chromekatana
08-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Well...you can't exactly kill a sponge...therefore Spongebob would win because Naruto would stop trying to kill him...