PDA

View Full Version : let speak about naruto end

naruto saskue
08-02-2009, 04:25 AM
i thought saskue would die:geek:

zerosameri
08-02-2009, 06:12 AM
i think differntlee well kind. i think this.

I think naruto will end like this.

Naruto fights Madara for all that is left to fight for. Sasuke and Naruto have joined together to defeat and win the fight with Madara. At the end of it all Madara gives the final blow to end it all; Naruto gives his final blow too but at the cost of his life. Naruto save his friends and most of all Sasuke. Naruto is dying and nothing can save. Then Sasuke will fall to the ground right by Naruto’s side. Naruto thinks to himself, at least I got to see and fight by Sasuke side for one last time. Then Naruto will manage to say with his last breath ‘’ Hey Sasuke you never broke that bond of ours, here we are side by side all most dead.’’ Sasuke will say his last words ‘’ Yea you right Naruto; I never manage to brake the stupid bond of ours. You Idiot it was all you fault we ended up this way. I never thought that it will end this way.’’ Then it’s starts to rain just like when Sasuke left Kona.
And of cores they will be remember has hero and get there named carved in that stone. (The one where they get there named on when they died in battle defending there village)

madara'
08-02-2009, 06:14 AM
He's right.

Fan of Minato
08-02-2009, 07:00 AM
so you mean that Naruto's gonna die.

JPSM
08-02-2009, 07:24 AM
I believe that Naruto could team up with Sasuke....to fight Madara...but I believe more in the Sasuke diyng to protect Naruto...and saying that he was never able to break the bond, than Naruto been dead....

rocketjed1
08-02-2009, 08:17 AM
No Sasuke is going to die and Naruto won't become Hokage.

Vivi
08-02-2009, 08:33 AM
I think Team 7 will battle Madara.
Madara will kill Sakura causing Naruto to go 9 tailed.
Sasuke and Taka then have to go against the fox ad Madara which Jugo,Suigetsu and Karin to be killed instantly.
Sasuke manages to kill Madara somehow and takes his eye obtaining the EMS.
With this he control's the fox and somehow seal's him away inside himself.
Naruto is back at normal state and Sasuke asks Naruto to kill him along with the fox for good.

I dunno I was random with this :lol::lol::lol:

jesse uzumaki
08-02-2009, 08:48 AM
well so far i been hearing rumors that sakura is going to die even sai but we have to wait and see I think yeah both naruto and sasuke well fight madara uchiha it's going to be a epic battle at the end of the battle one of them dies. more likly true both of them well do a combo attack and kill madara uchiha or if sasuke dies naruto uses one final blow and kills madara with a huge super powerfull jutsu. to avenge sasuke death.however this jutsu would couse his death becaused it coused him his life. I think there a possible chance naruto could die in the end sasuke as well if they do die in the end it be a sad story but it ended with a great ending another is if naruto doesn't die he becomes hokage and made his visions of peace come true. another is if naruto dies he gives advice to konohamru one last time and then konohamaru kills madara heheh I know that might not be true but I feel that konohamru well train alot with naruto in the future I was thinking kind of a DBZ thing when goku dies gohan kills cell after all the training both goku and gohan did to kill cell i was thinking something like that both naruto and konohamru train all crazy get all super strong maybe another time skip at the end of the series boom konohamaru avenges naruto and kills madara that just my idea might not happen though.

Vivi
08-02-2009, 08:49 AM
well so far i been hearing rumors that sakura is going to die even sai but we have to wait and see I think yeah both naruto and sasuke well fight madara uchiha it's going to be a epic battle at the end of the battle one of them dies. more likly true both of them well do a combo attack and kill madara uchiha or if sasuke dies naruto uses one final blow and kills madara with a huge super powerfull jutsu. to avenge sasuke death.however this jutsu would couse his death becaused it coused him his life. I think there a possible chance naruto could die in the end sasuke as well if they do die in the end it be a sad story but it ended with a great ending another is if naruto doesn't die he becomes hokage and made his visions of peace come true. another is if naruto dies he gives advice to konohamru one last time and then konohamaru kills madara heheh I know that might not be true but I feel that konohamru well train alot with naruto in the future I was thinking kind of a DBZ thing when goku dies gohan kills cell after all the training both goku and gohan did to kill cell i was thinking something like that both naruto and konohamru train all crazy get all super strong maybe another time skip at the end of the series boom konohamru avenges naruto and kills madara.

SasuNaru Combo FTW!!!
Chidori Rasengan against Madara!!!OMG!

NarukinzLurver
08-02-2009, 08:54 AM
Naruto and Sakura WILL NOT die.. but I think Sasuke will. And NaruSaku might happen also. Also Naruto will become Hokage and he will get married and have little NaruSaku babies and one will be called Sasuke! :) Just guessin'.. Hehe x

avamaru
08-02-2009, 10:39 AM
i think the fight will be like a whole bunge of ninjas will be assinged to take over madara an the reast of the akatsuki an team hwk except for sasuke an naruto friend shippwith sasuke will end so naruto an sasuke will eventually meet up an finish the fight that wasnt finish in the lake but this time naruto will giv it all he's got
Believe it then he will turn to a chunnin yay:)

animelover
08-02-2009, 10:45 AM
I agreed with some of these posts and I have a question here too:

If naruto ends, what happens to the forums?

sardns
08-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Seeing as how Sasuke has fallen out of favor with Madara/Tobi, Madara will begin this "moon's eye" plan, and Sasuke would oppose this plan (I'm not sure what would happen to Danzo except that he would die; maybe Madara kills him). Naruto and Sasuke would team up to defeat him (not sure what Sakura would do). Way into the fight, Madara unleashes a powerful attack on Sasuke, and Naruto takes the blow for him. This causes Sasuke to think about his actions and regret everything. Naruto is on the verge of dying where he meets Jiraiya and his mom and they tell him "it's not your time." NAruto wakes up and him and Sasuke combine their most powerful attacks and kill Madara. They go back home with Naruto becoming the 6th and him (most likely based on recent chapters) becoming Sakura's boyfriend. The end. I already posted this in another "Naruto's ending" thread.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-02-2009, 11:48 AM
welll this is wat i think will hapen

sasuke confronts danzo after the meeting he tries to kill danzo bt naruto interveans ................he gives his whole speech bout revenge breedeing hatred and that killing danzo wont get him anything.......................................sas uke dosnt bother explainig anything to naruto they have a epic battle (rasenshurinken vs rakiri) both are lying on the grond then itachi's power comes into play ...it sumhow mangaes to convince sasuke otheerwis(maby itachi left a last message or sumthing bout madara not being good and tells sasuke nt to go down the path of revenge) it also revives naruto and naruto is back to full strenght....then he carries sasuke back to the village......wer he finds dat konoha is on the brink of war .....naruto then rembs what nagato had said and hw he had promised him that he'd bring peace(k nw im nt really sure what war it is.....bt i guess that thr will be a war coming soon we'ill just have to wait and see)naruto goes to danzo to tell him to stop and finds out that danzo is wrking with madara ........he tries to go bak to warn eveery1 bt danzo keeps him prisoner (with sum reeally powerful jutsu) then madara proceedes with the beast extraction procedure ............................danzo is leading konoha into war ..............by the time madara has almost finished extracting the beast .....when sasuke interupts the procees ..to face off against madara ........he used the MS to get inside naruto and seal the little power of the nine-tails that remains in him(cause if u completly extract a beast then the host dies) then naruto and sasuke face off against madara ...............meanwhile tsunade regains conciouusness and she and sakuraa face off agaist danzo........meanwhile the war is already upon them and the rest of konoha(genins and jonins) r trying to hold bak the enemy forces............soo finally danzo get killed ...bt just befor madara gets killed he uses sum ultimate justsu(maby sumthing to do wid the moon's eye plan) and threatens to wipeout the entire fire nation .....the enemy forces see this and unit wid konoha to try and stop madara .....and for the first time all the nations truely work together against one force........finally naruto manages to stop madara at the cost of his own life.......the whole village thinks he's dead and they make a grave for him too..., worst affected by this is sasuke.......bt sumhing happenes(sumthing big) and naruto is brought back to life.........the village votes him as nxt hokage an tsunade presents the title to him .............in the end i think(i hope)thaat they show naruto overlooking the village.......sasuke having rebuilt the uchiha clan .........and just then the news that kurenai just gave birth reaches naruto...............in the end i think naruto will be looking at the baby and thinkin how konoha be handed over the the next generation in the future and how the will offire wll be carried on.......(ok now i cant really think bout any perticualr pairings cause in that area im sure that anything can happen;))

well i kno this ws long and that it porpably won even cum true bt hey we all lik making theory's righ;):D

nexthokage
08-02-2009, 11:55 AM
i believe that they r fighting someone and sasuke helps and he dies and naruto goes 9 tails and kills the enemy and becomes hokage and will just end there lol

roarock-
08-02-2009, 08:47 PM
guys got some bad news sakura is gonna die but dont worry sasuke naruto sai kakashi suvive but sakura dies
well we know naruhina fans will be happy :)
but narusaku fans will be sad:cry:
actually just plain sakura fans

X__Sasuke__X
08-02-2009, 09:09 PM
I wrote a story... so let me find it quick.

X__Sasuke__X
08-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Found It!!! Ok:
I wrote a story of the final... hmm... what would you call it? Era? Mission? Segment? Scene? Well, I hope you have the idea... This is what happens: (it follows the Naruto killing Sasuke if your not interested)
Taka/Hebi attack the Leaf Village, and it ends up being Karin vs Sakura, Kakashi vs Jugo, Sai vs Suigetsu, and finally, Naruto vs Sasuke.
Naruto turns into the Kyuubi (not fully but to Eight Tails, and the 4th Hokage is trying to restrain Naruto from inside his mind (Naruto couldn't be stopped)), and while that was happening, Naruto was unconsciouslly attacking Sasuke. Eventually, one massive, inescapable attack strikes Sasuke and he is killed immediately. The Kyuubi is finally surpressed and Naruto returnes back to normal. He wakes up immediately, and dashes over to Sasuke, hoping that his former teammate wasn't dead. Once he got to Sasuke, he realized what he had done. He dropped to his knees by Sasuke's side, wishing for a miracle, but no matter how much he wished, it never came true. That next day, they also declare Danzo dead, and then Naruto is given the title Hokage. Meanwhile, Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo escaped from the fight. Naruto heard stories of them once in awhile. Rumors of Kisame giving Suigetsu the Samehada sword he had always wanted, Jugo finally breaking free of his Curse Mark, and Karin dying in a fight came to him via anbu black op. * * * (I don't remember how much later it was, like 2 months, or a year or something! XP) Naruto heads down to Sasuke's grave, while walking there, he just talks about his life (in the series) like, how he mastered Rasengan, fought so desperately to bring Sasuke back at Final Valley, losing Jiraiya, attack of Pain, Sasuke's death, just stuff like that. Once he gets to Sasuke's grave, he sets down the flowers that Konan had given him by the grave, and mumbles stuff like "i couldn't keep my promise to bring Sasuke back. If I ever lose another friend, I swear, they won't end up like Sasuke. It's a promise... of a lifetime..." or something like that XD I didn't look it up in the book I wrote, I just typed what I thought he had said! :P But besides the words Naruto says, that's what happened in the book I wrote. It was a chapter book, and this is the most detailed explanation I have ever gave. ;D

oh yea, at the end they give a brief talk about what happened to the remainder of the characters! In case you were wondering, I grabbed the book (yet i'm to lazy to see what Naruto said XD) I'll type the one's that died.
Neji- died in a fight.
Ino- died in a fight.
Tenten- died from a sickness.
Iruka- Died trying to restrain Kyuubi (in the story)
Sai(?)- Mysteriously ran away from the village.
Zetsu- Reason unknown

Then i put (after all the remaining characters):
For all the Shinobi that gave their life for the Village Hidden in the Leaves- rest in peace.

I'm sorry to all the fans of any of the characters listed above, i do not hold a grudge against any of them. I killed Sasuke and Sai, who I both like!! Sasuke is my favorite character, and I killed him! Yet, I'm not a big fan of Ino, and I killed her. I'm proving that I didn't want to kill off some that i did.

That's a copy and paste from another forum... but I wrote that Chapter Book XP
and dont ask why chapter and book are capitalized! I'm weird!!

hello_kitty_freak
08-02-2009, 09:24 PM
That was beautiful!! And sasuke is my favorite characer too and I still thought that was really good despite him dying.

Yori
08-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Either sasuke or naruto is gonna die in the madara fight. There will be a naruto vs. madara or sasuke vs. madara, most likely naruto and sasuke vs. madara.

Sunagakure
08-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Well, I cannot be sure, but I think that... Naruto and Sasuke will fight each other, then they will both fight Madara and Sasuke will die, though not before transferring some of his powers to Naruto, much like Itachi did for Sasuke. I think that Sasuke can no more kill Naruto than Itachi could kill Sasuke. As for everyone else, I would suspect that the majority of the adult characters die thus passing the control of the villages onto the next generation.

As far as romantic relationships between the characters go, it is pretty up in the air for me though I suspect Naruto and Sakura will partner up. The only thing I really feel in my gut *will* happen is that Shikamaru will live and marry Temari and they will have a son who is just like Shikamaru. The kid will be jaded by having a "scary mother" like Shikamaru was, and then Shikamaru will have to give his son the "women make men better people and one day you'll understand son..." speech that his father gave to him XD

Hidden Ninja45
08-02-2009, 11:06 PM
I think the series will end with Naruto and Sasuke fighting Madara and at the end they will combine their powers to forum some sort of ulimate jutsu that will take out Madara, but also kill Naruto and Sasuke. And Naruto and Sasuke will be remembered as heroes.

uchihapride
08-02-2009, 11:13 PM
naruto and sasuke are fighting madara sakura comes from no where takes the blow for naruto and says deep down inside shes always loved him to sasuke goes 1 on 1 naruto goes nine tails while sasukes dying kills madara like the other guy said he goes to grave with flowers then naruto starts crying and says when nobody else wanted me you were my friend u said i could never understand ure pain butnow i do thank u 4 everything...sasuke (hinata) yells naruto c'mon (naruto) bye sasuke leaves (spirit world) itachi says sasuke foolish little brother i dicieved u even in death (sasuke) hmm i know this isn't the last time is it its just the beggining (itachi) soft smile and they walk away togethor in the darkness (jirayia) is watching them and says well naruto u did it i think this would be a good ending to the book would'nt u think so naruto.END

Err
08-03-2009, 12:44 AM
I agreed with some of these posts and I have a question here too:

If naruto ends, what happens to the forums?

Naruto end? That won't be for a while. YOU'LL probably move on and forget about Naruto completely before Naruto ends. I think the forums will stick around for a while for fans even when it does finish. But that's completely up to Viz and their choice to keep the forums running for fans.

Err
08-03-2009, 12:53 AM
It's WAY too early to even guess what will happen. The story line could change dramatically by the ending. But I can give a general guess on what could happen: Sasuke somehow makes the whole Naruto story repeat itself at the end.

Naruto-Sama
08-03-2009, 03:28 AM
i dont want naruto to be end,,,,,,,,,,

ベーゼル
08-03-2009, 03:31 AM
i dont want naruto to be end,,,,,,,,,,
I don't think anyone want it to end so yet.

ベーゼル
08-03-2009, 03:37 AM
I think the end, Naruto might die or it going to end in a happy way. Defeating all akatsuki and Danzo if he surly evil. Along with Madara if he is still a live.

Sakura~Uchiha
08-03-2009, 03:41 AM
I think, Madara would be the final enemy, then Naruto kills him and THE END. :p

zerosameri
08-03-2009, 03:41 AM
It's WAY too early to even guess what will happen. The story line could change dramatically by the ending. But I can give a general guess on what could happen: Sasuke somehow makes the whole Naruto story repeat itself at the end.
true, but hey you never know; one oh these theary could be right on the spot or close. :mrgreen:

Sakura~Uchiha
08-03-2009, 03:52 AM
I think the series will end with Naruto and Sasuke fighting Madara and at the end they will combine their powers to forum some sort of ulimate jutsu that will take out Madara, but also kill Naruto and Sasuke. And Naruto and Sasuke will be remembered as heroes.

wow. i must admit that it's a good ending. but i don't wanna see sasuke dies!!

brunz
08-03-2009, 04:54 AM
why do they have to die :( why cant they just live happily after Madara dies....plz Kishi dont kill em!

jounin
08-03-2009, 05:56 AM
the story will end by naruto and sasuke fighting, sasuke is about to kill naruto, and somehow sakura kills sasuke to save naruto.

Kon
08-03-2009, 06:16 AM
nope naruto will try to control the fox's chakra and blows up

Naruto-Sama
08-03-2009, 06:36 AM
Happy ending for naruhina......

hello_kitty_freak
08-03-2009, 06:50 AM
Seeing as how Sasuke has fallen out of favor with Madara/Tobi, Madara will begin this "moon's eye" plan, and Sasuke would oppose this plan (I'm not sure what would happen to Danzo except that he would die; maybe Madara kills him). Naruto and Sasuke would team up to defeat him (not sure what Sakura would do). Way into the fight, Madara unleashes a powerful attack on Sasuke, and Naruto takes the blow for him. This causes Sasuke to think about his actions and regret everything. Naruto is on the verge of dying where he meets Jiraiya and his mom and they tell him "it's not your time." NAruto wakes up and him and Sasuke combine their most powerful attacks and kill Madara. They go back home with Naruto becoming the 6th and him (most likely based on recent chapters) becoming Sakura's boyfriend. The end. I already posted this in another "Naruto's ending" thread.

I really like this ending, but Naruto should end up with Hinata NOT Sakura. :mrgreen:

X__Sasuke__X
08-03-2009, 12:08 PM
That was beautiful!! And sasuke is my favorite characer too and I still thought that was really good despite him dying.

Thank you very much. I'm too embarrasent to let anyone in my family (real, not forum) or more, anybody I know (this means family, and friends, either forum-wise, or I actually know them.) I was shaking when I clicked post the first time, and I still did everytime I posted, so I'm glad someone likes it. I couldn't explain that in the rep I gave you. And yea, Sasuke's my fave character too (I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE fangirl) but I had to go along with what a lot of people think... so it's not just my opinion. It kinda had to stay opened.
But thanks for the compliment!! I'll remember that when someone asks to read something... since my dads... kinda... Idk how to explain it. :(

X__Sasuke__X
08-03-2009, 12:09 PM
I really like this ending, but Naruto should end up with Hinata NOT Sakura. :mrgreen:

I think SasuSaku, and NaruHina! :)

*HinataGurl*
08-03-2009, 02:01 PM
i hope that neither Naruto or Sasuke die. but i still want an exciting end. i dont just want sasuke to come back to the village. BORING!

X__Sasuke__X
08-12-2009, 07:16 AM
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would be so boring if Sasuke came back...

Nemico
08-12-2009, 07:24 AM
I think that sasuke will eventually join side with naruto too defeat Madara and once they do Naruto will probably be name hokage and he will make sasuke come back without havin to worry about anythin wrong happenin to him... the end...

Yori
08-12-2009, 08:46 AM
I think that sasuke will eventually join side with naruto too defeat Madara and once they do Naruto will probably be name hokage and he will make sasuke come back without havin to worry about anythin wrong happenin to him... the end...

One of them will die in the fight with madara, that's what i think

Grayninja
08-12-2009, 08:54 AM
This is how it will happen,........EVERYONE DIES!THE ANIME WORLD EXPLODES!,CAUSING ALL FANGIRLS TO GO CRAZY AND THE GUYS TO SAY;o well time for a new manga.
Hidan:F@$k yea!

Marajsky
09-09-2009, 09:38 AM
With all the new info coming in the chapters in last few weeks, my theory is looking more like what will happen:

Sasuke and Naruto are going to fight to the death, THE final battle!! I think Naruto will bring Sasuke back, but not alive. He will be named the town leader (I forgot what they call it, brain fart!!) Sakura will agree to marry Naruto, but the next day she goes to wake him on a stormy moring and finds him, dead. Died because of the injuries he rec'd during the battle. THE END!! Sorry guys, just my theory!

JPSM
09-09-2009, 09:51 AM
With all the new info coming in the chapters in last few weeks, my theory is looking more like what will happen:

Sasuke and Naruto are going to fight to the death, THE final battle!! I think Naruto will bring Sasuke back, but not alive. He will be named the town leader (I forgot what they call it, brain fart!!) Sakura will agree to marry Naruto, but the next day she goes to wake him on a stormy moring and finds him, dead. Died because of the injuries he rec'd during the battle. THE END!! Sorry guys, just my theory!

The biggest problem of your theory is...the Kyuubi heals naruto, so it would be very hard for him to die from the battle injuries...

Marajsky
09-09-2009, 10:11 AM
The biggest problem of your theory is...the Kyuubi heals naruto, so it would be very hard for him to die from the battle injuries...

you got a point there!!!

X__Sasuke__X
09-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Oh well, that was still great!!! ^^

Chuckness
09-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Naruto becomes Hokage, Danzo and Madara r dead, Sai is gay (wait that was already true lmao), SasuSaku, NaruHina, KakaBook, the end T_T

X__Sasuke__X
09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
KakaBook..?
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
xD xD xD xD xD and all the xD there is in the world!!!
...and yeaz...
SASUSAKU 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!

EXILED ANBU
09-22-2009, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=zerosameri;760089]i think differntlee well kind. i think this.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#d9d9d9][FONT=Calibri]I think naruto will end like this.

[COLOR=#d9d9d9][FONT=Calibri]Naruto fights Madara for all that is left to fight for. Sasuke and Naruto have joined together to defeat and win the fight with Madara. At the end of it all Madara gives the final blow to end it all; Naruto gives his final blow too but at the cost of his life. Naruto save his friends and most of all Sasuke. Naruto is dying and nothing can save. Then Sasuke will fall to the ground right by Naruto