http://www.medievalweaponinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fantasy-swords.jpg
devil sword(power: eruption)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w237/Leon_Belmont2282/devilsword.jpg
rune blade (power: runes eye)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f142/SCaffy/thesag8.jpg
lions sacrifice (power: summon lion)
http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/21444.jpg
shadow blade (power:shadow beam)
http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/the-lord-of-the-rings-swords/ringwraiths-sword.jpg
sea blade (power: tidal wave)
http://www.andreas.blicher.info/images/Short_Sword.jpg

zara arc

ok first chapter

as i walk through the streets of what people call "the great darkness village" it didn't seem so great. i dispised it yet it was my home...well not for long, just until my sword was ready. i started walking home as i encountered a theif he looked at me and then pulled out a kunai and held it to my neck. no one tried to help me cause no one cared. as the man held the kunai to my neck he spoke in a rugged voice "give me your money and i will think about letting you live". me i was not scared i stood there calm and said "what if i dont"?.he chuckled and said "then i'll slit your throught and watch you die". he looked me in the eye and soon regreted it because i had my genjutsu set and when he looked me in the eyes his started to burn like crazy. he dropped the kunai and help his hands to his face screaming but everybody just kept on walking only the kage was respected and everybody else.....trash. i continued home and when i got there laid down and remembered the blacksmith saying "since this is a special request it will take three days". i also had a tailor making me clothes that were sutible for a rouge living in wilderness i had also bought scrolls and other supplies i would need. in the mean time i would practice my ninjutsu and taijutsu since i was weak in those spots.as i was thinking my eyes drifted to sleep

chapter 2

i woke up to knocking on my door, it was the blacksmith he said that my sword was ready early but he couldn't do anything about the jutsu. he told me i could get the jutsu from a shinobi in the storm village.i took my sword and payed the man and he was even nice enough to make a holster to put on my back.i went to the tailor ans she was almost done with the clothes, i wanted to test out my sword so i went to the darkness village training grounds and challenged a strong looking shinobi. since i had just graduated the academy i didn't know alot of jutsu's but i had to try. he charged at me without hesitation, i jumped in the air when he was about to hit. i made hand signs and used fire style:flaming torrent jutsu. i pointed my hands at him and a whirlwind of fire shot at him,it was a critical hit but he still had energy. i made some more hand signs and my eyes turned yellow and when he looked at me he was parylized. when i landed i took out my sword and charged at him and slashed him in half. i stood there my sword bloody and stared at the two halofs of his body as the lower half still standing finally fell out fell a map. i took the map because i thought it could be usefull. and i set out to go get something to eat.

chapter 3
i went to the first restaurant i could find ordered something and went.i struck luck as coming home i found the tailor and she was done with my clothes.she said it was specialy made for the worst climates and for holding kunai,shuriken and anything else i would need. i hurried home and put it on then stuffing my tools including the map into the hidden slots i put the sword on back and left the darkness village. as i was walking through the forest a strange man passed by i caught a quim glance at him and saw him staring at me. i stopped and asked what he wanted he said i looked familiar, i said "you must have known my dad" and kept walking. he paused for a minute then said "your out to find tashana arent you?", i stopped and with my head down i threw a shuriken at him. he quikly dodged it and i said "how do you know that"? the only way he could know that is if he saw my map because i marked it down i thought. "i saw your map. anyway you belong to the kergento clan don't you"?. i finally looked at him and said "yes i do but what do you care our name means nothing now...not since the incident".

chapter 4

flashback:i was sitting in my room when i heard the news. there had been two shinobi from my clan that had tried to assasinate the kage and co-kage by first getting rid of the anbu black ops, they had succeded in that but when it came to the kage and co-kage they failed without chance. when it had reached other shinobi they came marching into our clan and killing everybody. our ninja were outnumbered because most of them were out on missions so the allied villages sent their own anbu to dispose of them. they were merciless killing even the children without hesitation. when it was over i was the only survivor because my mom hid me before they got to her.
i now go by a fake name but as i stood there staring at the man i finally asked his name. and with a smirk he said "you may call me zara. anyway i have an organization that i just made and how would you like to be the 1st member"?...i wondered....it is better than being lonely...so i said "under one condition...you come with me to the storm village and get a jutsu for my sword". he agreed and we set off.

chapter 5

as we were walking i asked him "hey whats the akatsuki 2nd devision about"? he stopped walking and said "if you went to the academy then you would know about the organization akatsuki right"? "yea but that was about 100 years ago" i said. he smirked and said "well one of the members sasori...........is my grandfather! but anyway i decided to make another akatsuki that would capture a new era of jinchuriki.......the akatsuki 2nd devision!!" he was very proud of his organization i thought to myself but what if the new jinchuriki were stronger than the first set of them. thinking back to my days in the academy i had read that there was a boy who had lived to become the hokage of the leaf village........naruto uzamaki he had accomplished so much while controling the kyuubi but over the years they villages faded and new ones were made and with new villages new problems new tailed beast were found lives were lost there were drought people died of starvation until they found out a way to seal the tailed beast just like before now every village has jinchuriki's. my thought were interupted by zara waving his hand in my face and saying "hey you alive"? i finally realized what was happening and slapped his hand away from my face and continued walking.

chapter 6

after 3 days of walking we finally reached the storm village. we were about to walk in and begin searching for the person who can put the jutsu in my sword but we were stopped by village guards and there were 5 of them. they asked us what we were doing here. i got ready to pull out my sword but zara stopped me and said "were here to find someone". they were confused at first but finally said "well we cant let insiders in our village sorry". i looked at zara and he was smirking then said "fine by me but thats your choice" at that moment he started making seals and the ground under the guards started to shake then an endless pit appeared under them and they fell in then the ground came back.we walked in the village. zara asked me what the person looked like and i handed him a picture. zara examined the picture and said "well we are looking for a female in her 20's brown hair brown eyes. well it shouldnt be hard". and or search continued

chapter 7
after a long search we finally found the place in the discription and found the room. i knocked on the door and a woman opened. "he-hello". i could instantly tell that she was shy and didnt look like the type to embemd a jutsu into a sword but by the look on zara's face told me he was certain and besides how would i know he wouldnt show me her picture.but finally he said "i hear you can put a jutsu in a sword is that true"? "y-yes thats true. please come in". she said in a low sweet tone (kinda like hinata's) then opened the door. she opened the door and led us to a room with a wide table then on one end and us at the other. she finally said "l-let me see the sword p-please". i laid the sword down on the table and after examining it carefully she said "looks like the only thing i can do with a sword like this is a chakra enhancment or a sword transformation jutsu". hmmm i never thought of transforming my sword i thought to myself but said "how about both"? "we-well i can but it will take some time, come back tommorow and i will have both jutsu's in the sw-sword".

chapter 8

as we walked out of the building we were both very quiet i was bored and it looked like zara was thinking. "hey kentaru, we need more members" he said. "well your right but what can we do" i replied.
after a while of some more silence he said "well first you need to train because your at a genin level and i need you to atleast be at a chuunin level". "well considering that i only know 4 jutsu's its no suprise that im genin level" i shouted at him. he smacked the back of my head then said "shut up and stop yelling people will stare and we need as little attention". as soon as he said that a dark figure leaped out of the shadows and stood infront of us with a hood covering his face. i saw zara mumbling something but could only make out "show off". finally he showed his face and said "i heard you have a organization and i want to join". i saw zara with a smirk out of the corner of my eye then zara said "well you can join if you beat kentaru here in a fight". he agreed but said he will take us to a field where it wasnt crowded and the fight was on

chapter 9
i stood facing him ready to make seals but zara stepped in the middle of the field and i let my gaurd down for an istant and regreted it cause zara yelled "go"! and itachifan was racing towards me. i didnt have time to react and took a punch in the gut and fell to the ground. i regained focus and dodged a kick to the jaw. i got up and cast a genjutsu. the world around itachifan. he stayed calm and smirked " a mere genjutsu, you have much to learn" he said and instantly broke the genjutsu and thats when i went crazy. i suddenly felt a surge of chakra and energy "i must be finally unlocking my clans power" i thought to myself. i somehow knew all my clans jutsu's now. it felt like all my skills went up by a thousand. i made hand signs and cast "lava style: twin lava dragon jutsu". two lava dragons shot up from the ground and he was flung up into the sky, with the dragons circling him in the air then when he was about to start falling they both struck him while pushing him to the ground. when he reached the ground it was a huge explosion and the dragons dissapeared and he got up. he was weakened terribly but still had the strength to stand. "okay, thats enough your in" i heard zara say. "and for you kentaru, your power is amazing your twice as useful now".

chapter 10
we got a hotel and spent the night there, when we woke up itachifan was ready to go though he didnt know where we were going. we arrived at the place and she opened the door and gestured for us to come in and led us to the room with sword. when i walked in the room i could instantly sense a major amount of chakra coming out of the sword and if that wasnt enough it was completely different. "its in stone edge mode right now, a seal changes it". i took the sword and thanked her then we were off. "where off now"? i asked. i didnt get an answer just followed him

chapter 11
after a while of walking we reached an unknown village, it looked poor, seemed poor, point is that it was poor. as soon as we walked in we saw a group of people ganging up on a kid. out of instinct i ran up to them and picked them off one by one. i turned to the boy and he was shocked with fear, "dont worry" i told him. he let his guard down and asked me "how did you learn that"? zara instantly burst in "join my org and you can find out". he thought hard then said "okay i join, my name is akatsuki member". we walked through the village and onward.2 years later

chapter 12

i was running in a forest with two enemy ninjas in pursuit i saw a lake and smirked then i made seals and performed the jutsu "tsunami jutsu". instantly a huge wave of water crushed the enemy ninjas so i went on to my destination. i reached a small base and went in, there stood the akatsuki 2nd devision all 204 members. since it was a small base only 71 could fit inside and the others just sat outside by a campfire i told zara that the spy mission was a fail "its alright kentaru, i have a more im portant mission for you but you will have to do it at dawn so get some rest" i was quik to argue " this base isnt safe we need a bigger one thats more hidden" "i know, thats your mission, i hear that inferno's village is a big no-no for "that" village because they would be killed on sight so get some rest".

chapter 13
i woke up to zara nudging me in my side "wake up you have amission" he said. i grabbed his leg and flung him on the ground "shut the hell up im awake". i got up and grabbed my sword "im off" i murmured. he jumped up and told me that i will have 2 bodyguards, i met the bodyguards and we were off. after many days ok walking we reached the gates of the inferno village, in the background there was a huge volcano. i looked around and there were no gate guards so we walked in. we were hungry so we stopped a beef and rice restaurant. after we ate we left and spotted the best hideout a huge warehouse that could be a safehouse for a bunch of rouges. we found a person selling the warehouse and he said we looked suspicious and said no. i thought this was the reason zara had the 2 others come with me, zara also told me to make a gesture if i needed it so i made it and the 2 bodyguards grabbed the man and held kunais to his neck. he started panicking so i tiold them to let him go. they threw him on the ground and i kneeled close to his face and said "we are suspicous,no doubt about itso just let us buy it and go on with our lives. i held out a stuffed bag of ryo and told him that this should be enough. he finally sold it to us and we looked inside. there was an office so we can make that where we plan attacks and then there was a huge vacant spot where we can put anything there. we headed back to the old base to get the other members.

chapter 14
halfway to the base we were stopped by 3 anbu of the blood village "should we kill them"? i heard one of them say. there were no words only a flash and then the two teammates behind me fell to the ground.i made hand signs like a blur and a huge lava hand shot up and grabbed the three ninjas crushing them then decended underground and the huge gap covered up.i fell to the ground clutching my chest, everytime i used that jutsu my life excpectancy goes down. "h-help.....me". i heard one of my teammates gasped so i hurried over to him and examined him. severe bleeding but no fatal wounds. i gave him a pill and he healed a little bit and the bleeding also stopped. i lifted him up and carried him on my shoulder and hurried to the base so a medic could take care of him. once we reached the old hut he was healed completely so we alled moved to the warehouse in a complete group. when we reached the warehouse zara was impressed, the office already had a desk and chair for some reason so he threw me a huge bag of ryo and told me to get a list of things. "shopping is what real ninjas do". i said sarcastacly and so me and 5 other ninjas headed out

authors note:in order to keep this story anti-boring i will skip ahead to the major fight
chapter 15
standing 23 meters from the villages gate zara took out an overview of the village. "okay heres how the infriltration of the demon village will go"!" team 1 you will cover the east part, team 2 the west, 3 the south, 4 the north, and 5 gaurd the gate incase tey call for allies and that should give us an advantage fighting the kage because me and team 6 will have 53 members so it should be easy, now lets get the gate. team 5 is the dynomite ready?" "yes, sir" the captian of team 5 replied."okay move out".

chapter 16
as we waited and watched as the gate exploded and our org splip up into various places killing off enemy shinobi i thought how i could have been if i stayed in the darkness village. however the darkness village has been destroyed for some time now i could have joined another village and mabey become jounin by now. "hey, kentaru come on!" my thoughts were inturupted by zaras shouting. i quickly caught up and we took allyways and passed through the fighting and quickly reached the kage's building.the door was knocked down with me and zara entering and the others behind us. "ive been expecting you two for some time now" we heard as anbu took out our men in our team "i am honorable so i will fight you myself but before i do that i must know, why did you attack the village guarded by the demons"? he said with a grin. "we have no particular reason but your shinobi have been pursuing ours for a while now and we should set up some kind of offensive manuvers though given this wasnt the best idea it sure was worth it" zara replied. he nudges me without being noticed and i silently made the ox hand sign and my sword switched to runeblade and its eye opened and when the anbu saw the eye they immedeatly died."some blade you got there" he said then he stood up and led us to the roof. "this is where your final battle will take place"

kage fight arc
chapter 17
he was the first to attack by charging at me and using a jutsu by sending out eklectric arms that i suppose were to send electric volts into the foes body and stun them. lucky for me i dodged and made the dog hand sign and rune blade turned into holy blade then i activated seiken (seiken is a move that sends the user zipping through the air with the sword pointing at the foe). he dodges but it caught his arm and zara took his chance. zara made hand signs then took out a scroll and opened it and summoned ninja tools out of plain air. as they struck the kage he made hand signs and his chakra went up 5X sending the weapons in various directions. i treid seiken one more time and hit a critical spot. he grabbed my arms and did that electric arm jutsu sending the volts throughout my arms. i treid to get away but couldnt. zara struck him beforer the damage could become permanent. zara then took my sword knowing only i could change the blade and activate its power but he didnt care because holy blade wasnt stronger than rune blade but was stronger than the others so he charged and i fell back till i could use my arms again.

chapter 18
as i stood and watched the epic fight go on i felt useless, i couldnt fight all i could do is wait.i then remembered that i could use my legs. i told zara to fall back and charged at the kage and immedeatly started using my taijutsu. after a while my fatiuge grew more than i could handle so i was forced to back off and let zara finish him off.a few minutes into zara getting back to0 fighting the kage i could feel my right arm and move it so i grabbed a soilder pill and took it. with my energy back i told zara to give me back my sword. after he did i made a one hand-hand seal and turned my sword into stone edge then activated quake (quake is a move that the user slams stone edge into the ground sending rock spikes at the foe from underground) as the spikes went through the building and out from under the roof the kage had enough time to get behind zara and kill him then he himself died. every other team besides team 5 because they were still guarding the gate came and stood by zara's corpse. the kage was still barely alive but had enough life in him to say "this isnt the end, others will come for you" then he died also

chapter 19
as we mourned team 5 came because the fighting had stopped and joined the mourning.m i looked over and saw the kages body gone and at that moment i didnt care. "i beat him once, i can do it again" i thought to myself.i grabed my sword and put it on my back. "grab the body so we can bury it" i said. they grabbed the body and we buried it outside of the village."as of right now we go our seperate ways,well atleast im leaving anybody who wants the leader posistion can have it" i said as i started walking away, away from the tortures of war.i remembered about joining a village but it will have to be one that hasnt heard of the akatsuki 2nd devision. i checked my map and the moonlight village was nuetral with us so i headed out for them.

moonlight village arc
chapter 20 pt.1
as i was walking through the desert i passed through a small village. i knew instantly that the village had no shinobi so i went on and halfway through i was stopped by a traveling merchant. he said to me "you look like a ninja, 300 ryo for this summoning scroll and you wont be dissapointed" i thought about it and remembered somthing important. "you need a contract with a summon or it wont work" i said. he snickered and took the scroll out then opened it "sign your name in blood and you can choose what animal you want to summon" he replied

chapter 20 pt.2
i agreed to it and he laid out the scroll, i then cut my finger wrote my name in blood then wrote "eagle". an eagle appeared as expected and then spoke "my name awantu and i am your summon.due to this scroll i have been special summoned and now you get my power, eagle sight". he then opened his mouth then a ray of light flashed in my eyes,i covered my eyes to block out the light.even though i covered my eyes the light was still there,when the light went away i opened my eyes and awantu said "now try to see farther than regular eyesight would allow". i was quick to question but he clawed at my leg. somehow i tried and succeded. my eyesight reached 4 miles away.awantu flapped on to my shoulder and said "since it was a special summon i cant leave until you truly want me to or one of us die, now lets go to the twilight village. i looked around and the merchant was gone so we just eft

chapter 21
AS i walk through the desert back into civilization 1 question remained unclear,why am i heading to the twilight village when my original destination was the moonlight village? It then hit me, "The bounty!" i shouted remembering that there was a bounty in that poor village i was just in. "Hiroshi Namus" i whispered to myself for a poor village it sure has a large reward for him i thought, but then again they want him dead which is no easy task. i then made a list of my known jutsu.
bushin no jutsu
Yoton: twin dragon no jutsu
Yoton: satan's Fist no jutsu
Katon: flaming whirlwind no jutsu
Substitution jutsu
Henge no jutsu
After i made the list in my head i realized i had my sword transformations and its chakra reserves.In the middle of my thinking i was ambushed by three rouge ninjas. "give us all your weapons and money and well think about letting you live,also give us that bird it looks tasty" awantu shivered at the thought of being eaten. "you underestimate me" i said lazily while pulling the sword from the sheath on my back. "so your a tough guy eh?" one said, i assumed he was the leader due to him having slightly more armor then the other two. the one on the right charged at me and i blocked with my right arm then swung my sword at him and his attack was immediately followed by the one on the lefts mid-air round-house kick. using my swords bulkyness to my advantage i used it to deflect his attack then uppercutted him in his stomach when he fell to the ground i round-house kicked the one on the right while he was distracted, using the sword to increase my speed with it the result was my foot meeting up with his right temple knocking him out. The leader however did not look surprised instead he pulled out a sword (much like a claymore except smaller in length) i then made a hand sign and changed my sword to its lion form "neat trick" he said sarcastically he charged at me and i blocked deflecting it left then kneed him in his stomach and used the bottom handle to hit him in his ribs. He regained focus quickly and had enough time to cut me in the left shoulder tendon rendering the arm useless. Despite the painful agony i got more on the aggressive side and started stabbing at him, he was quick to dodge all of them then came back throwing a shuriken at me i jumped in the air to dodge and he appeared behind me i had enough time to react to block it and return a swipe which came in a close call but he still dodged we landed on the ground staring at each other, we were tired but didnt want to give up, so we charged

chapter 22
As we charged i quickly sheathed my sword and used substitution jutsu i appeared ontop a rock then jumped into the air and threw 5 kunai at him. they all hit and he fell to the ground using his sword for support, after a few seconds he fell to the ground. i landed on the ground and walked over to him. "kill me" he said in a faint voice, i looked at him then in a quite calm voice said "no i will keep you alive" i then picked him and his sword up put his sword in his hand then him on my back and started running towards the twilight village. it was dark and we were halfway to the twilight village and he was holding on by a thread. "here let me help" i said and took the kunai out carefully then wrapped the bandages and gave him food and water. "why do you keep me alive" he said i didnt really know but instead i said "because i see great potential in you, your friends...not so much" he chuckled then said "they can take care of themselves" i set up camp and went to sleep.AT dawn i was up and he wasnt, i woke him up gave him food and water then re-applied his bandages and once again he was on my back and i was off. just before night fall we reached the twilight village gates but i didnt pay attention instead charged into their hospital and ran to an emergeny room with the doctors, carefully setting him on the bed the doctors said they would need to operate and it would take all night. i rented a room in a hotel and went to a ramen restaurant keeping to myself while i eat but that wasnt enough i was confronted by 2 village shinobi. the ninjas look like chunins. "you dont look like your from around here, also wheres your headband all ninjas must have one" they said. "im not a ninja" i said not even making eye contact. "well then mr.not ninja what are you doing with that big sword" they said laughing in unison. "protection" i said in a slightly irritated tone. and in a flash i was gone.the next day i woke up and ran to the hospital "Kentaru Kergento" i told the woman at the front desk. "he will be out in a few" she said smiling.and in a few seconds dressed in his armor and he walked right passed me so i stopped him and he put a kunai to my neck "what do yuo want with me he said, you saved my life and i appreciate it but leave me alone" he said angrily "just help me kill a man for a bounty and you can have half of the reward, 5,000,000 ryo" i said quickly. he then put the kunai away and said "fine ill help you" and we were off in search of the man known as Hiroshi Namus

chapter 23
While we were walking a asked him "hey whats your name?" he grunted then replied lazily "izza nulako" and with that being cleared out of the way we continued walking. "how are we going to find some Hiroshi guy anyway"? he said suddenly. "well for one we have a picture of him" as soon as i said that a hooded man bumped into me "sorry" i said smiling then caught a glimpse of his face, HIROSHI! i thought wispering to izza that that was hiroshi and i got positioned to throw a shuriken at him when izza grabbed my arm. "are you crazy?" he wispered in a serious tone "if we attack him here we will have twilight ninjas all over our asses, its best to follow him and wait for an opening, assassins rule #3" "your an assassin?" i said in surprise. "yes, why do you think i suck at fighting out in the open" he said. we followed hiroshi hiding ontop the rooftops till we got to an open field then which we had to hide in the trees. "now!" izza wispered and we were off charging at him like lightning. izza was the first to attack with his sword but hiroshi blocked it with his dagger. "do you really think im stupid?" he asked in an angry tone "i knew you were following me the whole time why do you think i lead you here". i was done with talk and charged at him then took a swing with my sword he leaned back and the sword missed then he came back with a forward kick in the stomach sending me rolling back. "i have a question" he said with an amused tone. "you with the big sword why do you hold a bulky sword like its an assassins knife?" i looked at him and said "its because, i know im going to win". he started laughing and charged at izza then blitzed him with his left shoulder knocking him into a tree but izza was quick to counter with a punch to the face then a spinning upwards kick landing softly on the ground. Hiroshi regained focus long enough to see izza zig-zagging towards him and for Hiroshi to block it. seeing an open spot i created a bushin and it charged at Hiroshi, Hiroshi kicked izza back to swing at the bushin but it bounced off his sword and did a downwards kick but Hiroshi blocked it and cut the bushin and it disappeared. i then took my chance and appeared behind Hiroshi and swung at him. it barely cut his back then he took the hooded cloak off and threw it. i then knew, this fight wouldnt be over soon
Chapter 24
I jumped on a rock and sheathed my sword. "ill let Izza do the weapons part". i then jumped at Hiroshi aiming for his stomach with a punch but he side stepped and kneed me in my stomach then grabbed and threw me, luckily izza caught me and put me on the ground and charged at Hiroshi swinging wildly but Hiroshi dodged everyone jabbing Izza in the ribs then kicking Izza back. i then charged at Hiroshi and when he was ready to dodge i jumped and front flipped behind him elbowing him in the back then spinning to his front punching him in the stomach i then jumped back and threw 3 shuriken at him,they all hit. Izza then took his turn he ran up to Hiroshi, still dazed, Izza starting slashing Hiroshi's forearms then kicking him back. Hiroshi,furious, charged at Izza jabbing him in his torso wildly making him spit up blood. i appeared crouching infront of Hiroshi then uppercutted him in his jaw and grabbed Izza jumping back to a safe point i then made handseals and shouted "Katon: Flaming Whirlwind no jutsu!" suddenly a tornado of fire engulfed Hiroshi then disappeared and Hiroshi,severely burned, fell to the ground, dead. i then put Hiroshi's corpse on my back and me and Izza were off to the poor village.Once we reached the village we went straight to the bounty collector "well here you go, 5,000,000 ryo" he said. giving Izza 2,500,000 ryo and saying goodbye. i was off in search of the moonlight village.

Chapter 25
tired of running i found a log cabin in which i could spend the night in. Slowly opening the door i realized no one was inside so i opened the door completely and instead of a bed a find a big spiraling portal, beside a bed of course. usually i would have jumped right into the portal but instead i thought that if there are enemies i wouldnt have the strength to fight them. so i went to sleep and decided to investigate tomorrow.Full of energy i caught and cooked a fish in a nearby lake and after eating i decided to jump into the portal. Sword unsheathed i calmed my self and took a leap inside the portal. Landing i a forest on a dirt road i looked around and it seemed safe so i put my sword away and started following the dirt road i came upon a village, a very big and powerful looking village. coming onto the gate i was confronted by 2 guards. "what village may this be?" i asked them. "the great moonlight village." they said in unison. i thanked them and i was off to village academy and enrolled. "well it looks like your a genin from the......oh! so the darkness village eh? well since you already passed the test we are having graduations tomorrow, please feel free to explore your new home" i then walked out of the academy and found a an apartment for rent,i rented it then bought a bed,fridge and so on.

thenagan
08-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Its pretty good

kentaru
08-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Its pretty good
thanks its only the first chapter more to come when i stop being lazy!!!!!!!!!!

thenagan
08-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Stop bieng lazy NOW

kentaru
08-02-2009, 03:19 AM
Stop bieng lazy NOW
..nooo its to late to have enough energy.......what a drag

sasori_rocks!_02
08-03-2009, 10:13 PM
intersting story I like it!

kentaru
08-04-2009, 05:42 PM
intersting story I like it!
thanks.....
im a real ninja!!!..this was a fake

AkatsukiMember
08-18-2009, 09:15 PM
I like this story. The Passion, the murder, the hate. Awesome!!!

kentaru
08-19-2009, 01:48 AM
I like this story. The Passion, the murder, the hate. Awesome!!!
wow its been like a month since i saw this thing...........well i guess i better finish it

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-19-2009, 05:50 PM
me like story :)

kentaru
08-19-2009, 06:00 PM
me like story :)
thanks

uchiha-master
09-20-2009, 02:33 PM
wow i love it incredible best story i seen

kentaru
09-20-2009, 02:48 PM
wow i love it incredible best story i seen
thanks

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
09-28-2009, 08:04 PM
I like the new chapter ^^

kentaru
09-28-2009, 08:09 PM
I like the new chapter ^^

i would like it if you have my dinner ready before i get home XD

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
09-28-2009, 08:44 PM
i would like it if you have my dinner ready before i get home XD
WEIRDO SEE IF I EVER COMPLEMENT YOU AGIN *leaves*

kentaru
09-28-2009, 08:46 PM
WEIRDO SEE IF I EVER COMPLEMENT YOU AGIN *leaves*

im not wierd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
10-03-2009, 10:57 PM
im not wierd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roll: riiiight your not weird and I can fly
btw I like the new chapter

kentaru
10-03-2009, 11:46 PM
:roll: riiiight your not weird and I can fly

btw I like the new chapter

why are you mean to me?

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
10-10-2009, 11:18 PM
why are you mean to me?
cause I'm mean to all my friends :p lol

kentaru
10-12-2009, 03:49 PM
thread revived

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
10-13-2009, 02:02 PM
thread revived
*shoot's the thread* haha I killed it again

kentaru
10-13-2009, 04:25 PM
*shoot's the thread* haha I killed it again

*shoots you* haha i killed you

Kyoko(Ko-Ko)
10-14-2009, 01:18 PM
*shoots you* haha i killed you
*punches you in the gut* I don't think so

kentaru
10-14-2009, 06:21 PM
*punches you in the gut* I don't think so

*takes punch* ello ko-ko

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
10-23-2009, 10:04 PM
T_T I thought I was going to be in the story lol

kentaru
10-24-2009, 01:04 AM
T_T I thought I was going to be in the story lol
the story has been put on hold. im still in the zara arc

kentaru
10-24-2009, 01:36 AM
new chapter and updated to arcs

yukimaru darkadow
10-24-2009, 12:43 PM
best story ever

kentaru
10-24-2009, 01:32 PM
best story ever
thanks

yukimaru darkadow
10-24-2009, 02:00 PM
it is

kentaru
10-24-2009, 02:04 PM
it is
just added a new chapter

kentaru
10-24-2009, 07:16 PM
UPDATED:sword pics, new chapter

yukimaru darkadow
10-25-2009, 07:47 PM
i was disapointed with the kage figthing arc i was expecting more and isint uchiha-master

the kage of the demon village if you were talking about him you should say his name plus he berly dod nothing

disapointing

kentaru
10-25-2009, 09:28 PM
i was disapointed with the kage figthing arc i was expecting more and isint uchiha-master

the kage of the demon village if you were talking about him you should say his name plus he berly dod nothing

disapointing
i had a headache and a cough plus i was getting a fever, sorry but uchiha-master didnt do that much for a reason and there will be a suprise behind why he didnt do much

cherryflower
10-26-2009, 05:08 AM
Hey Kentaru, Aren't you a moonlight village shinobi? The moonlight is Not a small village also. It's HUGE. people were complaining that there should be more medics because the village because of so many members (And I had to explain to them how it was unfair). It is not a small village, Also I don't think it's in the middle of a desert.....

But Good job. The story is really good.

jenny
10-26-2009, 05:17 AM
well,it sounds good, for what i read so far. but i dont have alot of time.

kentaru
10-26-2009, 04:33 PM
well,it sounds good, for what i read so far. but i dont have alot of time.lol well hope you catch up

Shigekazu Shigeru
11-08-2009, 03:28 PM
i love this keep writing

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
11-14-2009, 02:23 PM
this isnt a arc (my swords)

holy sword (power:seiken)
http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/the-lord-of-the-rings-swords/ringwraiths-sword.jpg

zara arc

ok first chapter

as i walk through the streets of what people call "the great darkness village" it didn't seem so great. i dispised it yet it was my home...well not for long, just until my sword was ready. i started walking home as i encountered a theif he looked at me and then pulled out a kunai and held it to my neck. no one tried to help me cause no one cared. as the man held the kunai to my neck he spoke in a rugged voice "give me your money and i will think about letting you live". me i was not scared i stood there calm and said "what if i dont"?.he chuckled and said "then i'll slit your throught and watch you die". he looked me in the eye and soon regreted it because i had my genjutsu set and when he looked me in the eyes his started to burn like crazy. he dropped the kunai and help his hands to his face screaming but everybody just kept on walking only the kage was respected and everybody else.....trash. i continued home and when i got there laid down and remembered the blacksmith saying "since this is a special request it will take three days". i also had a tailor making me clothes that were sutible for a rouge living in wilderness i had also bought scrolls and other supplies i would need. in the mean time i would practice my ninjutsu and taijutsu since i was weak in those spots.as i was thinking my eyes drifted to sleep

chapter 2

i woke up to knocking on my door, it was the blacksmith he said that my sword was ready early but he couldn't do anything about the jutsu. he told me i could get the jutsu from a shinobi in the storm village.i took my sword and payed the man and he was even nice enough to make a holster to put on my back.i went to the tailor ans she was almost done with the clothes, i wanted to test out my sword so i went to the darkness village training grounds and challenged a strong looking shinobi. since i had just graduated the academy i didn't know alot of jutsu's but i had to try. he charged at me without hesitation, i jumped in the air when he was about to hit. i made hand signs and used fire style:flaming torrent jutsu. i pointed my hands at him and a whirlwind of fire shot at him,it was a critical hit but he still had energy. i made some more hand signs and my eyes turned yellow and when he looked at me he was parylized. when i landed i took out my sword and charged at him and slashed him in half. i stood there my sword bloody and stared at the two halofs of his body as the lower half still standing finally fell out fell a map. i took the map because i thought it could be usefull. and i set out to go get something to eat.

chapter 3
i went to the first restaurant i could find ordered something and went.i struck luck as coming home i found the tailor and she was done with my clothes.she said it was specialy made for the worst climates and for holding kunai,shuriken and anything else i would need. i hurried home and put it on then stuffing my tools including the map into the hidden slots i put the sword on back and left the darkness village. as i was walking through the forest a strange man passed by i caught a quim glance at him and saw him staring at me. i stopped and asked what he wanted he said i looked familiar, i said "you must have known my dad" and kept walking. he paused for a minute then said "your out to find tashana arent you?", i stopped and with my head down i threw a shuriken at him. he quikly dodged it and i said "how do you know that"? the only way he could know that is if he saw my map because i marked it down i thought. "i saw your map. anyway you belong to the kergento clan don't you"?. i finally looked at him and said "yes i do but what do you care our name means nothing now...not since the incident".

chapter 4

flashback:i was sitting in my room when i heard the news. there had been two shinobi from my clan that had tried to assasinate the kage and co-kage by first getting rid of the anbu black ops, they had succeded in that but when it came to the kage and co-kage they failed without chance. when it had reached other shinobi they came marching into our clan and killing everybody. our ninja were outnumbered because most of them were out on missions so the allied villages sent their own anbu to dispose of them. they were merciless killing even the children without hesitation. when it was over i was the only survivor because my mom hid me before they got to her.
i now go by a fake name but as i stood there staring at the man i finally asked his name. and with a smirk he said "you may call me zara. anyway i have an organization that i just made and how would you like to be the 1st member"?...i wondered....it is better than being lonely...so i said "under one condition...you come with me to the storm village and get a jutsu for my sword". he agreed and we set off.

chapter 5

as we were walking i asked him "hey whats the akatsuki 2nd devision about"? he stopped walking and said "if you went to the academy then you would know about the organization akatsuki right"? "yea but that was about 100 years ago" i said. he smirked and said "well one of the members sasori...........is my grandfather! but anyway i decided to make another akatsuki that would capture a new era of jinchuriki.......the akatsuki 2nd devision!!" he was very proud of his organization i thought to myself but what if the new jinchuriki were stronger than the first set of them. thinking back to my days in the academy i had read that there was a boy who had lived to become the hokage of the leaf village........naruto uzamaki he had accomplished so much while controling the kyuubi but over the years they villages faded and new ones were made and with new villages new problems new tailed beast were found lives were lost there were drought people died of starvation until they found out a way to seal the tailed beast just like before now every village has jinchuriki's. my thought were interupted by zara waving his hand in my face and saying "hey you alive"? i finally realized what was happening and slapped his hand away from my face and continued walking.

chapter 6

after 3 days of walking we finally reached the storm village. we were about to walk in and begin searching for the person who can put the jutsu in my sword but we were stopped by village guards and there were 5 of them. they asked us what we were doing here. i got ready to pull out my sword but zara stopped me and said "were here to find someone". they were confused at first but finally said "well we cant let insiders in our village sorry". i looked at zara and he was smirking then said "fine by me but thats your choice" at that moment he started making seals and the ground under the guards started to shake then an endless pit appeared under them and they fell in then the ground came back.we walked in the village. zara asked me what the person looked like and i handed him a picture. zara examined the picture and said "well we are looking for a female in her 20's brown hair brown eyes. well it shouldnt be hard". and or search continued

chapter 7
after a long search we finally found the place in the discription and found the room. i knocked on the door and a woman opened. "he-hello". i could instantly tell that she was shy and didnt look like the type to embemd a jutsu into a sword but by the look on zara's face told me he was certain and besides how would i know he wouldnt show me her picture.but finally he said "i hear you can put a jutsu in a sword is that true"? "y-yes thats true. please come in". she said in a low sweet tone (kinda like hinata's) then opened the door. she opened the door and led us to a room with a wide table then on one end and us at the other. she finally said "l-let me see the sword p-please". i laid the sword down on the table and after examining it carefully she said "looks like the only thing i can do with a sword like this is a chakra enhancment or a sword transformation jutsu". hmmm i never thought of transforming my sword i thought to myself but said "how about both"? "we-well i can but it will take some time, come back tommorow and i will have both jutsu's in the sw-sword".

chapter 8

as we walked out of the building we were both very quiet i was bored and it looked like zara was thinking. "hey kentaru, we need more members" he said. "well your right but what can we do" i replied.
after a while of some more silence he said "well first you need to train because your at a genin level and i need you to atleast be at a chuunin level". "well considering that i only know 4 jutsu's its no suprise that im genin level" i shouted at him. he smacked the back of my head then said "shut up and stop yelling people will stare and we need as little attention". as soon as he said that a dark figure leaped out of the shadows and stood infront of us with a hood covering his face. i saw zara mumbling something but could only make out "show off". finally he showed his face and said "i heard you have a organization and i want to join". i saw zara with a smirk out of the corner of my eye then zara said "well you can join if you beat kentaru here in a fight". he agreed but said he will take us to a field where it wasnt crowded and the fight was on

chapter 9
i stood facing him ready to make seals but zara stepped in the middle of the field and i let my gaurd down for an istant and regreted it cause zara yelled "go"! and itachifan was racing towards me. i didnt have time to react and took a punch in the gut and fell to the ground. i regained focus and dodged a kick to the jaw. i got up and cast a genjutsu. the world around itachifan. he stayed calm and smirked " a mere genjutsu, you have much to learn" he said and instantly broke the genjutsu and thats when i went crazy. i suddenly felt a surge of chakra and energy "i must be finally unlocking my clans power" i thought to myself. i somehow knew all my clans jutsu's now. it felt like all my skills went up by a thousand. i made hand signs and cast "lava style: twin lava dragon jutsu". two lava dragons shot up from the ground and he was flung up into the sky, with the dragons circling him in the air then when he was about to start falling they both struck him while pushing him to the ground. when he reached the ground it was a huge explosion and the dragons dissapeared and he got up. he was weakened terribly but still had the strength to stand. "okay, thats enough your in" i heard zara say. "and for you kentaru, your power is amazing your twice as useful now".

chapter 10
we got a hotel and spent the night there, when we woke up itachifan was ready to go though he didnt know where we were going. we arrived at the place and she opened the door and gestured for us to come in and led us to the room with sword. when i walked in the room i could instantly sense a major amount of chakra coming out of the sword and if that wasnt enough it was completely different. "its in stone edge mode right now, a seal changes it". i took the sword and thanked her then we were off. "where off now"? i asked. i didnt get an answer just followed him

chapter 11
after a while of walking we reached an unknown village, it looked poor, seemed poor, point is that it was poor. as soon as we walked in we saw a group of people ganging up on a kid. out of instinct i ran up to them and picked them off one by one. i turned to the boy and he was shocked with fear, "dont worry" i told him. he let his guard down and asked me "how did you learn that"? zara instantly burst in "join my org and you can find out". he thought hard then said "okay i join, my name is akatsuki member". we walked through the village and onward.2 years later

chapter 12

i was running in a forest with two enemy ninjas in pursuit i saw a lake and smirked then i made seals and performed the jutsu "tsunami jutsu". instantly a huge wave of water crushed the enemy ninjas so i went on to my destination. i reached a small base and went in, there stood the akatsuki 2nd devision all 204 members. since it was a small base only 71 could fit inside and the others just sat outside by a campfire i told zara that the spy mission was a fail "its alright kentaru, i have a more im portant mission for you but you will have to do it at dawn so get some rest" i was quik to argue " this base isnt safe we need a bigger one thats more hidden" "i know, thats your mission, i hear that inferno's village is a big no-no for "that" village because they would be killed on sight so get some rest".

chapter 13
i woke up to zara nudging me in my side "wake up you have amission" he said. i grabbed his leg and flung him on the ground "shut the hell up im awake". i got up and grabbed my sword "im off" i murmured. he jumped up and told me that i will have 2 bodyguards, i met the bodyguards and we were off. after many days ok walking we reached the gates of the inferno village, in the background there was a huge volcano. i looked around and there were no gate guards so we walked in. we were hungry so we stopped a beef and rice restaurant. after we ate we left and spotted the best hideout a huge warehouse that could be a safehouse for a bunch of rouges. we found a person selling the warehouse and he said we looked suspicious and said no. i thought this was the reason zara had the 2 others come with me, zara also told me to make a gesture if i needed it so i made it and the 2 bodyguards grabbed the man and held kunais to his neck. he started panicking so i tiold them to let him go. they threw him on the ground and i kneeled close to his face and said "we are suspicous,no doubt about itso just let us buy it and go on with our lives. i held out a stuffed bag of ryo and told him that this should be enough. he finally sold it to us and we looked inside. there was an office so we can make that where we plan attacks and then there was a huge vacant spot where we can put anything there. we headed back to the old base to get the other members.

chapter 14
halfway to the base we were stopped by 3 anbu of the blood village "should we kill them"? i heard one of them say. there were no words only a flash and then the two teammates behind me fell to the ground.i made hand signs like a blur and a huge lava hand shot up and grabbed the three ninjas crushing them then decended underground and the huge gap covered up.i fell to the ground clutching my chest, everytime i used that jutsu my life excpectancy goes down. "h-help.....me". i heard one of my teammates gasped so i hurried over to him and examined him. severe bleeding but no fatal wounds. i gave him a pill and he healed a little bit and the bleeding also stopped. i lifted him up and carried him on my shoulder and hurried to the base so a medic could take care of him. once we reached the old hut he was healed completely so we alled moved to the warehouse in a complete group. when we reached the warehouse zara was impressed, the office already had a desk and chair for some reason so he threw me a huge bag of ryo and told me to get a list of things. "shopping is what real ninjas do". i said sarcastacly and so me and 5 other ninjas headed out

authors note:in order to keep this story anti-boring i will skip ahead to the major fight
chapter 15
standing 23 meters from the villages gate zara took out an overview of the village. "okay heres how the infriltration of the demon village will go"!" team 1 you will cover the east part, team 2 the west, 3 the south, 4 the north, and 5 gaurd the gate incase tey call for allies and that should give us an advantage fighting the kage because me and team 6 will have 53 members so it should be easy, now lets get the gate. team 5 is the dynomite ready?" "yes, sir" the captian of team 5 replied."okay move out".

chapter 16
as we waited and watched as the gate exploded and our org splip up into various places killing off enemy shinobi i thought how i could have been if i stayed in the darkness village. however the darkness village has been destroyed for some time now i could have joined another village and mabey become jounin by now. "hey, kentaru come on!" my thoughts were inturupted by zaras shouting. i quickly caught up and we took allyways and passed through the fighting and quickly reached the kage's building.the door was knocked down with me and zara entering and the others behind us. "ive been expecting you two for some time now" we heard as anbu took out our men in our team "i am honorable so i will fight you myself but before i do that i must know, why did you attack the village guarded by the demons"? he said with a grin. "we have no particular reason but your shinobi have been pursuing ours for a while now and we should set up some kind of offensive manuvers though given this wasnt the best idea it sure was worth it" zara replied. he nudges me without being noticed and i silently made the ox hand sign and my sword switched to runeblade and its eye opened and when the anbu saw the eye they immedeatly died."some blade you got there" he said then he stood up and led us to the roof. "this is where your final battle will take place"

kage fight arc
chapter 17
he was the first to attack by charging at me and using a jutsu by sending out eklectric arms that i suppose were to send electric volts into the foes body and stun them. lucky for me i dodged and made the dog hand sign and rune blade turned into holy blade then i activated seiken (seiken is a move that sends the user zipping through the air with the sword pointing at the foe). he dodges but it caught his arm and zara took his chance. zara made hand signs then took out a scroll and opened it and summoned ninja tools out of plain air. as they struck the kage he made hand signs and his chakra went up 5X sending the weapons in various directions. i treid seiken one more time and hit a critical spot. he grabbed my arms and did that electric arm jutsu sending the volts throughout my arms. i treid to get away but couldnt. zara struck him beforer the damage could become permanent. zara then took my sword knowing only i could change the blade and activate its power but he didnt care because holy blade wasnt stronger than rune blade but was stronger than the others so he charged and i fell back till i could use my arms again.

chapter 18
as i stood and watched the epic fight go on i felt useless, i couldnt fight all i could do is wait.i then remembered that i could use my legs. i told zara to fall back and charged at the kage and immedeatly started using my taijutsu. after a while my fatiuge grew more than i could handle so i was forced to back off and let zara finish him off.a few minutes into zara getting back to0 fighting the kage i could feel my right arm and move it so i grabbed a soilder pill and took it. with my energy back i told zara to give me back my sword. after he did i made a one hand-hand seal and turned my sword into stone edge then activated quake (quake is a move that the user slams stone edge into the ground sending rock spikes at the foe from underground) as the spikes went through the building and out from under the roof the kage had enough time to get behind zara and kill him then he himself died. every other team besides team 5 because they were still guarding the gate came and stood by zara's corpse. the kage was still barely alive but had enough life in him to say "this isnt the end, others will come for you" then he died also

chapter 19
as we mourned team 5 came because the fighting had stopped and joined the mourning.m i looked over and saw the kages body gone and at that moment i didnt care. "i beat him once, i can do it again" i thought to myself.i grabed my sword and put it on my back. "grab the body so we can bury it" i said. they grabbed the body and we buried it outside of the village."as of right now we go our seperate ways,well atleast im leaving anybody who wants the leader posistion can have it" i said as i started walking away, away from the tortures of war.i remembered about joining a village but it will have to be one that hasnt heard of the akatsuki 2nd devision. i checked my map and the moonlight village was nuetral with us so i headed out for them.

moonlight village arc
chapter 20 pt.1
as i was walking through the desert i passed through a small village. i knew instantly that the village had no shinobi so i went on and halfway through i was stopped by a traveling merchant. he said to me "you look like a ninja, 300 ryo for this summoning scroll and you wont be dissapointed" i thought about it and remembered somthing important. "you need a contract with a summon or it wont work" i said. he snickered and took the scroll out then opened it "sign your name in blood and you can choose what animal you want to summon" he replied

chapter 20 pt.2
-.- when am I going to be in the story???
btw it's coming out really good:mrgreen:

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
11-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter

kentaru
11-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Next chapter

Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter
Next chapter

point?

kentaru
11-18-2009, 06:16 PM
new chapter finally!!!!!!!

Taker369
11-25-2009, 12:12 AM
wow i love it.

ukiyo
05-31-2010, 12:34 AM
im doing this so when the 2nd comes around it will be on first page

ukiyo
06-01-2010, 09:27 PM
this isnt a arc (my swords)

holy sword (power:seiken)

zara arc

ok first chapter

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

chapter 11

chapter 12

chapter 13

chapter 14

chapter 15

chapter 16

kage fight arc
chapter 17

chapter 18

chapter 19

moonlight village arc
chapter 20 pt.1

chapter 20 pt.2
i agreed to it and he laid out the scroll, i then cut my finger wrote my name in blood then wrote "eagle". an eagle appeared as expected and then spoke "my name awantu and i am your summon.due to this scroll i have been special summoned and now you get my power, eagle sight". he then opened his mouth then a ray of light flashed in my eyes,i covered my eyes to block out the light.even though i covered my eyes the light was still there,when the light went away i opened my eyes and awantu said "now try to see farther than regular eyesight would allow". i was quick to question but he clawed at my leg. somehow i tried and succeded. my eyesight reached 4 miles away.awantu flapped on to my shoulder and said "since it was a special summon i cant leave until you truly want me to or one of us die, now lets go to the twilight village. i looked around and the merchant was gone so we just eft
WILL EDIT THIS IN
chapter 21
AS i walk through the desert back into civilization 1 question remained unclear,why am i heading to the twilight village when my original destination was the moonlight village? It then hit me, "The bounty!" i shouted remembering that there was a bounty in that poor village i was just in. "Hiroshi Namus" i whispered to myself for a poor village it sure has a large reward for him i thought, but then again they want him dead which is no easy task. i then made a list of my known jutsu.
bushin no jutsu
Yoton: twin dragon no jutsu
Yoton: satan's Fist no jutsu
Katon: flaming whirlwind no jutsu
Substitution jutsu
Henge no jutsu
After i made the list in my head i realized i had my sword transformations and its chakra reserves.In the middle of my thinking i was ambushed by three rouge ninjas. "give us all your weapons and money and well think about letting you live,also give us that bird it looks tasty" awantu shivered at the thought of being eaten. "you underestimate me" i said lazily while pulling the sword from the sheath on my back. "so your a tough guy eh?" one said, i assumed he was the leader due to him having slightly more armor then the other two. the one on the right charged at me and i blocked with my right arm then swung my sword at him and his attack was immediately followed by the one on the lefts mid-air round-house kick. using my swords bulkyness to my advantage i used it to deflect his attack then uppercutted him in his stomach when he fell to the ground i round-house kicked the one on the right while he was distracted, using the sword to increase my speed with it the result was my foot meeting up with his right temple knocking him out. The leader however did not look surprised instead he pulled out a sword (much like a claymore except smaller in length) i then made a hand sign and changed my sword to its lion form "neat trick" he said sarcastically he charged at me and i blocked deflecting it left then kneed him in his stomach and used the bottom handle to hit him in his ribs. He regained focus quickly and had enough time to cut me in the left shoulder tendon rendering the arm useless. Despite the painful agony i got more on the aggressive side and started stabbing at him, he was quick to dodge all of them then came back throwing a shuriken at me i jumped in the air to dodge and he appeared behind me i had enough time to react to block it and return a swipe which came in a close call but he still dodged we landed on the ground staring at each other, we were tired but didnt want to give up, so we charged

chapter 22
As we charged i quickly sheathed my sword and used substitution jutsu i appeared ontop a rock then jumped into the air and threw 5 kunai at him. they all hit and he fell to the ground using his sword for support, after a few seconds he fell to the ground. i landed on the ground and walked over to him. "kill me" he said in a faint voice, i looked at him then in a quite calm voice said "no i will keep you alive" i then picked him and his sword up put his sword in his hand then him on my back and started running towards the twilight village. it was dark and we were halfway to the twilight village and he was holding on by a thread. "here let me help" i said and took the kunai out carefully then wrapped the bandages and gave him food and water. "why do you keep me alive" he said i didnt really know but instead i said "because i see great potential in you, your friends...not so much" he chuckled then said "they can take care of themselves" i set up camp and went to sleep.AT dawn i was up and he wasnt, i woke him up gave him food and water then re-applied his bandages and once again he was on my back and i was off. just before night fall we reached the twilight village gates but i didnt pay attention instead charged into their hospital and ran to an emergeny room with the doctors, carefully setting him on the bed the doctors said they would need to operate and it would take all night. i rented a room in a hotel and went to a ramen restaurant keeping to myself while i eat but that wasnt enough i was confronted by 2 village shinobi. the ninjas look like chunins. "you dont look like your from around here, also wheres your headband all ninjas must have one" they said. "im not a ninja" i said not even making eye contact. "well then mr.not ninja what are you doing with that big sword" they said laughing in unison. "protection" i said in a slightly irritated tone. and in a flash i was gone.the next day i woke up and ran to the hospital "Kentaru Kergento" i told the woman at the front desk. "he will be out in a few" she said smiling.and in a few seconds dressed in his armor and he walked right passed me so i stopped him and he put a kunai to my neck "what do yuo want with me he said, you saved my life and i appreciate it but leave me alone" he said angrily "just help me kill a man for a bounty and you can have half of the reward, 5,000,000 ryo" i said quickly. he then put the kunai away and said "fine ill help you" and we were off in search of the man known as Hiroshi Namus

chapter 23
While we were walking a asked him "hey whats your name?" he grunted then replied lazily "izza nulako" and with that being cleared out of the way we continued walking. "how are we going to find some Hiroshi guy anyway"? he said suddenly. "well for one we have a picture of him" as soon as i said that a hooded man bumped into me "sorry" i said smiling then caught a glimpse of his face, HIROSHI! i thought wispering to izza that that was hiroshi and i got posistyioned to throw a shuriken at him when izza grabbed my arm. "are you crazy?" he wispered in a serious tone "if we attack him here we will have twilight ninjas all over our asses, its best to follow him and wait for an opening, assassins rule #3" "your an assassin?" i said in surprise. "yes, why do you think i suck at fighting out in the open" he said. we followed hiroshi hiding ontop the rooftops till we got to an open field then which we had to hide in the trees. "now!" izza wispered and we were off charging at him like lightning. izza was the first to attack with his sword but hiroshi blocked it with his dagger. "do you really think im stupid?" he asked in an angry tone "i knew you were following me the whole time why do you think i lead you here". i was done with talk and charged at him then took a swing with my sword he leaned back and the sword missed then he came back with a forward kick in the stomach sending me rolling back. "i have a question" he said with an amused tone. "you with the big sword why do you hold a bulky sword like its an assassins knife?" i looked at him and said "its because, i know im going to win". he started laughing and charged at izza then blitzed him with his left shoulder knocking him into a tree but izza was quick to counter with a punch to the face then a spinning upwards kick landing softly on the ground. Hiroshi regained focus long enough to see izza zig-zagging towards him and for Hiroshi to block it. seeing an open spot i created a bushin and it charged at Hiroshi, Hiroshi kicked izza back to swing at the bushin but it bounced off his sword and did a downwards kick but Hiroshi blocked it and cut the bushin and it disappeared. i then took my chance and appeared behind Hiroshi and swung at him. it barely cut his back then he took the hooded cloak off and threw it. i then knew, this fight wouldnt be over soon

ukiyo
06-01-2010, 09:30 PM
so what do you think of the latest chapter

ukiyo
06-02-2010, 02:59 PM
ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER! yay

ukiyo
06-02-2010, 10:16 PM
i guess ill wait 2 hours,edit them in and MAYBE do a new chapter

kentaru
06-03-2010, 11:58 AM
changed the title