PDA

View Full Version : the young boy who lived in the shadow of greatness would cast the shadow.

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 01:46 AM
this is my story.enjoy.
my name is darkamaru darkadow of the darkadow clan.we are famous for shadow style and our shadowgon eyes.we live in the shadow village and i will tell you all about who i am.
i was 4.i loved playing in the village and i did great in every game i played with the other kids.when school started i immediately became top student in every class.i was popular,smart,fun,and talented.but who noticed this?no one.my great grandfather founded the village.my grandfather saved us all from the 13 tailed coyote.my father is well respected and the head of the clan.all of them were darkages.that isn't my goal to become darkage.i just wanted some acknowledgment.my father was the only person who saw any potential in me at all.i only made one true friend at school.his name is buta.i met him when he was being beaten up by some bullies.i stepped in and they stepped out because they were scared of me.buta asked me,"why did you help me?no one ever cares about me.I'm just a freak."
"you aren't a freak.you seem nice.wanna be friends?"
"okay!"
and that began a beautiful friendship.on my 7th birthday something changed.my dad walked up to me."darkamaru,wanna learn a new move?"
"sure!"
i walked outside and he had two puppets in front of a tree.
"here.do these handsigns.watch."he does some hand signs and his eyes turn blank white.i get scared until i notice one of the puppets has his shadowgon.
"its easy.focus on the other one."
i focus.i concentrate.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...zip.nata.noth ing.it didn't work.
"well better luck next time."he switches back and walks inside.
"ill just try again."i try and try and try until i pass out from using too much chakra.when i wake up though,somethings different...i felt stiff.like i was wooden.and i could see my body.it had blank eyes...WHICH MEANS I GOT IT!
"YES!!"
i walked inside and i was really excited about it.but something was amiss...dad wasn't around...where could he be-
"DARKAMARU RUN!!!"he yelled.
a huge ninja barreled towards me and i dodged him just in time.
"DAD!!"
"darkamaru!!!i have to tell you!!you ar-"his last words were never finished.a ninja had snapped his neck.
"no...no...NO!!!"
i felt a strange surge of power and blidly i lunged at one of the ninjas using an odd power.a black spearish chakra thing was emerging from my palm.when it hit him it cut into him like a knife to hot butter!another one charged at me but i instinctively caught his fist and without thinking,somehow reached into him and ripped his soul out.i was scared now.my eyes hurt like crap and id just watched my own father die at the hands of some low life ninja.i ran out of the house,my eyes bleeding and crying at the same time.someone looked at me and said"someone get a medic!this is amazing.a 7 year old uncovering the shadowgon...most members of the clan get it at the age of 35..."
after i was healed they let me go home.buta came over to cheer me up but to no avail.i was miserable.a few years later disaster struck again.buta had attacked two elders and fled the village.i chased him down and we stopped on top of MT. kage.
"why buta??why turn your back on us!!!
"you just don't get it!!!that pathetic village had nothing to offer for me!!!"
"i wont let you go without a fight!!!"
then,to my surprise,black chakra surrounded me and i grew two chakra tails.*this is the 13 tails coyote*but buta also changed.he transformed to one tail of the three tailed pig.*PLOT NO JUTSU!!!there was no 3 tails turtle now.*we battle it out but he beats me.he throws down his headband and walked away,leaving me for dead.the villagers found me and healed me but i left for 7 years*i was 10* and came back after finally giving up my search.on arrival home,i was appointed darkage by tradition of father to son kages.

stay tuned next time for part two,"discoveries of the soul"

Cyl
08-01-2009, 02:31 AM
Nice story man loved it. other from the misspelled words it was great and i understood the mispelled words so its still good i am awaiting for part 2

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 02:38 AM
thx.ill do it tommorow or the next day unless i forget!(hope i dont!jk)

Cyl
08-01-2009, 03:08 AM
lol i just updated mine so i wont have to do it when i wake up tommorow (or this mourning or afternoon no telling when i might wake up) but i might add some more to it next time NOW READ :D

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 03:13 AM
yessir!!

Rotate
08-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Good story but long title

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 08:04 AM
thats the catch!lol jk.thx.

Cyl
08-01-2009, 02:12 PM
aww im still waiting for part 2

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 02:13 PM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14284 this link leads to the fan fiction contest.

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 02:18 PM
thx ill probably enter when im done.

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 02:43 PM
darkamaru was the darkage now but he didn't really know what to do.people praised him and cheered for him and he even had a parade, but he was lacking confidence as the kage.he decided to take a break from work so he let his second in command,kenshin, take over.he was walking through the woods and he heard a scream.he ran towards the sound and what he saw stunned him in shock.a young blond girl,probably 9, was being grabbed by someone i knew all to well."BUTA!!"
"huh?"he turned to me."look who it is, if it ain't darkamaru.i thought you were dead."
"you wish.now let the girl go."
"or."he hurled the little girl into a wall and she fell through.she was pale in her face and bloody by now but she stood up and buta laughed.
"fighting for your life?how pathetic.just die!"he lunged at her and was inches from killing her when he was interrupted by a sharp, white and gold kunai with electricity pulsing around that was shoved into his knuckles.
"uggggh."he groaned. i was in front of him,glaring into his cold, heartless eye and his mechanical one."your eyes tell a lot about you buta.one is cold blue.icy like your heart.your other one is mechanical.like that of a ruthless killer."in the middle of our 'reunion',the girl stood up,shakily but soon solidly, and ran at him at speed that far excelled mine!and she was hurt!
"take this!!"she yelled before slamming her fist into his face.his artificial eye was broken and he lunged at her again.before i could stop him,his fist connected with her face and she was thrown down,dead."you jerk.you just go around killing anyone you see, don't you?now its your turn!!"i lunge at him and manage to fight him until he leaves.i run over to the girls body and was about to dig a grave for her when i heard a voice."thanks for fighting him off for me.how can i ever repay you?"i turned around and saw to my surprise, the girl, floating a foot in the air and somewhat transparent.
"OH!were are my manners!my name is kintiyu.HEY!i got it.ill hang around with you for a while and help you out when i can."
"listen that really isn't nes-"
"OH SURE IT IS!!i mean, you stood up for me and fought him off.I'm glad to help."ad from then on out,kintiyu kept to her word and followed darkamaru around everywhere he went.they got into fights a lot but they soon became best friends.

hope you liked it!next chapter is going to be decided by YOU!the viewers!just choose 1.

1."dearly departed"a chapter of kintiyu's life as she tells darkamaru
2."hidden"where buta went when he left
3."search and destroy" a group of evil ninjas appear in the village

avamaru
08-01-2009, 04:28 PM
wow nice story his big brotther should be shikamaru an he should be daarkamaru nara

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 04:33 PM
wow nice story his big brotther should be shikamaru an he should be daarkamaru nara
lol, thats what i originally based the name on.but the leaf village is so done, i made my own for his backstory.

Cyl
08-01-2009, 05:56 PM
lol i vote for 2 where buta went :)

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 06:13 PM
(this is from buta's point of view)
i was forced to retreat from him.dunno why he went to such lengths to simply save some girl he'd never met.whatever.i gotta go back home.i walked through some bushes and came out to a small ledge to the side of a waterfall.i inched my way towards to middle and walked into a cave.a 19 year old guy with crystal sharp blue hair and even blue tinted skin walked up along with a guy with long hair,three arms and a giant sword.freezer was the first to talk."so did you complete your mission?"
i nodded."mph."
slicer looked down at me and said,"so you wiped em all out.?"
"mph."
i walk away.i was going to my room.when i got there,my teammate was waiting for me to come in.vaampir was hard to live with.a huge pain.he also left a lot to hunt for vampires.i think hes an idiot."s-s-o did you f-find any VAMPIRES!!!"
i sighed from his paranoia."no.no vampires-"
he let out the biggest sigh you ever heard"g-good.i hate v-v-v-VAMPIRES!"
then a voice came over the internet.it was loud and deadly sounding."buta...i hear you completed the mission.good for you.now prepare for the next one."
a sigh."yes sir."
day in and day out, nothing but work.oh well, it worked as a perfect cover...

and there you have it.next is "dearly departed".

Chidori Shuriken
08-01-2009, 06:15 PM
I think it's okay. There's a HUGE amount of grammer mistakes and spelling.

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 06:17 PM
im not that perfect with grammar...even though i have spell check...ill fix it...

Cyl
08-01-2009, 06:57 PM
darkamaru was the darkage now but he didn't really know what to do.people praised him and cheered for him and he even had a parade, but he was lacking confidence as the kage.he decided to take a break from work so he let his second in command,kenshin, take over.he was walking through the woods and he heard a scream.he ran towards the sound and what he saw stunned him in shock.a young blond girl,probably 9, was being grabbed by someone i knew all to well."BUTA!!"
"huh?"he turned to me."look who it is, if it ain't darkamaru.i thought you were dead."
"you wish.now let the girl go."
"or."he hurled the little girl into a wall and she fell through.she was pale in her face and bloody by now but she stood up and buta laughed.
"fighting for your life?how pathetic.just die!"he lunged at her and was inches from killing her when he was interrupted by a sharp, white and gold kunai with electricity pulsing around that was shoved into his knuckles.
"uggggh."he groaned. i was in front of him,glaring into his cold, heartless eye and his mechanical one."your eyes tell a lot about you buta.one is cold blue.icy like your heart.your other one is mechanical.like that of a ruthless killer."in the middle of our 'reunion',the girl stood up,shakily but soon solidly, and ran at him at speed that far excelled mine!and she was hurt!
"take this!!"she yelled before slamming her fist into his face.his artificial eye was broken and he lunged at her again.before i could stop him,his fist connected with her face and she was thrown down,dead."you jerk.you just go around killing anyone you see, don't you?now its your turn!!"i lunge at him and manage to fight him until he leaves.i run over to the girls body and was about to dig a grave for her when i heard a voice."thanks for fighting him off for me.how can i ever repay you?"i turned around and saw to my surprise, the girl, floating a foot in the air and somewhat transparent.
"OH!were are my manners!my name is kintiyu.HEY!i got it.ill hang around with you for a while and help you out when i can."
"listen that really isn't nes-"
"OH SURE IT IS!!i mean, you stood up for me and fought him off.I'm glad to help."ad from then on out,kintiyu kept to her word and followed darkamaru around everywhere he went.they got into fights a lot but they soon became best friends.

hope you liked it!next chapter is going to be decided by YOU!the viewers!just choose 1.

1."dearly departed"a chapter of kintiyu's life as she tells darkamaru
2."hidden"where buta went when he left
3."search and destroy" a group of evil ninjas appear in the village
cool man. why did the little girl have to die?

darkamaru
08-01-2009, 07:00 PM
cool man. why did the little girl have to die?
actually, if you go to the "war roleplay" thread, a long ways back, you'll see something about her.see, she dies but comes back as a spirit.

Cyl
08-02-2009, 08:13 PM
oh ok

Cyl
08-02-2009, 08:14 PM
(this is from buta's point of view)
i was forced to retreat from him.dunno why he went to such lengths to simply save some girl he'd never met.whatever.i gotta go back home.i walked through some bushes and came out to a small ledge to the side of a waterfall.i inched my way towards to middle and walked into a cave.a 19 year old guy with crystal sharp blue hair and even blue tinted skin walked up along with a guy with long hair,three arms and a giant sword.freezer was the first to talk."so did you complete your mission?"
i nodded."mph."
slicer looked down at me and said,"so you wiped em all out.?"
"mph."
i walk away.i was going to my room.when i got there,my teammate was waiting for me to come in.vaampir was hard to live with.a huge pain.he also left a lot to hunt for vampires.i think hes an idiot."s-s-o did you f-find any VAMPIRES!!!"
i sighed from his paranoia."no.no vampires-"
he let out the biggest sigh you ever heard"g-good.i hate v-v-v-VAMPIRES!"
then a voice came over the internet.it was loud and deadly sounding."buta...i hear you completed the mission.good for you.now prepare for the next one."
a sigh."yes sir."
day in and day out, nothing but work.oh well, it worked as a perfect cover...

and there you have it.next is "dearly departed".
i like it but not that much o.O its coll but fromm his point of view just doesnt intrest me anymore idk why

Cyl
08-02-2009, 08:18 PM
how do i suscribe here?

darkamaru
08-02-2009, 08:27 PM
i like it but not that much o.O its coll but fromm his point of view just doesnt intrest me anymore idk why
well,it was just a glimpse and the big plot unveiling of his true mind is chapters away...

Cyl
08-02-2009, 08:30 PM
well,it was just a glimpse and the big plot unveiling of his true mind is chapters away...
cant wait ><

darkamaru
08-02-2009, 08:31 PM
cant wait ><
i think it will be soon.

Cyl
08-02-2009, 11:58 PM
<.<^.^>.> <================= narutos whiskers!!

darkamaru
08-03-2009, 07:51 AM
@/_\@ <===========================itachi

Cyl
08-03-2009, 08:32 AM
lol! i like that one

darkamaru
08-03-2009, 08:36 AM
me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyl
08-03-2009, 10:20 AM
look at my signature now! :)

darkamaru
08-03-2009, 10:41 AM
i just did...check these out-
kakuzu-$_$
kisame- =o_o=
zetsu-O__O
hidan- ##>_< !@#$ !!!!!!!!

darkamaru
08-03-2009, 12:09 PM
me and kintiyu were walking home one day and i decided i wanted to ask her a question."hey kintiyu?"
"yes darkamaru-sama?"
"i was wondering about what happened before i found you."
kintiyu stared up at the sky.
"well,for one thing,we were very very poor.but nonetheless,when i was born and decided to be a ninja my parents struggled at work to buy my tools and supplies.i could never find a way to thank them because they said that they never wanted me to thank them.that my happiness was the best thank you gift in the world.but a few days ago when you found me...
(this is a flasback now)
kintiyu was training at the forest training grounds.she was practicing her taijutsu skills.kintiyu was from a clan that excelled in it and she was fast and strong even for her clan.she was really gifted and could also learn very quickly and aside from ninja arts she was also good at betting and bargaining even as a child.all over the area,trees had been kicked down and pummeled to a pulp.in the middle of it,kintiyu was standing there,panting and sweating from her training.
"i think thats enough for today.i'll go home to see what were having for lunch!"kintiyu raced home which was a pretty far away place from the forest.when she got there,it as empty.
"mom?dad?anyone?they must be outside.maybe we're having something grilled."she ran outside but was in horror at the sight.her father was dead on the ground,surrounded by sand.her mother was standing,scared in front of her,with a baseball bat.she watched in horror as a strange man with tan hair and an electronic eye and white suit impaled her defenseless mother with a spear of stone that shot from the ground.he turned to her.
"die."he lunged at kintiyu,who dodged the attack and counterattacked with a hard blow to his face.
(end of flashback)
and the fight trudged on until you stepped in."
i looked at a puddle on the ground and saw my reflection sort of change into kintiyu's in my mind.
"i feel sorry for you.the same thing happened to me.except buta was on my side when it happened to me...

enjoy,review.the next chapter is "search and destroy".what happens when a group of ninja's in white suits arrive in the shadow?find out next time...

Cyl
08-03-2009, 12:16 PM
me and kintiyu were walking home one day and i decided i wanted to ask her a question."hey kintiyu?"
"yes darkamaru-sama?"
"i was wondering about what happened before i found you."
kintiyu stared up at the sky.
"well,for one thing,we were very very poor.but nonetheless,when i was born and decided to be a ninja my parents struggled at work to buy my tools and supplies.i could never find a way to thank them because they said that they never wanted me to thank them.that my happiness was the best thank you gift in the world.but a few days ago when you found me...
(this is a flasback now)
kintiyu was training at the forest training grounds.she was practicing her taijutsu skills.kintiyu was from a clan that excelled in it and she was fast and strong even for her clan.she was really gifted and could also learn very quickly and aside from ninja arts she was also good at betting and bargaining even as a child.all over the area,trees had been kicked down and pummeled to a pulp.in the middle of it,kintiyu was standing there,panting and sweating from her training.
"i think thats enough for today.i'll go home to see what were having for lunch!"kintiyu raced home which was a pretty far away place from the forest.when she got there,it as empty.
"mom?dad?anyone?they must be outside.maybe we're having something grilled."she ran outside but was in horror at the sight.her father was dead on the ground,surrounded by sand.her mother was standing,scared in front of her,with a baseball bat.she watched in horror as a strange man with tan hair and an electronic eye and white suit impaled her defenseless mother with a spear of stone that shot from the ground.he turned to her.
"die."he lunged at kintiyu,who dodged the attack and counterattacked with a hard blow to his face.
(end of flashback)
and the fight trudged on until you stepped in."
i looked at a puddle on the ground and saw my reflection sort of change into kintiyu's in my mind.
"i feel sorry for you.the same thing happened to me.except buta was on my side when it happened to me...

enjoy,review.the next chapter is "search and destroy".what happens when a group of ninja's in white suits arrive in the shadow?find out next time...
NICE its getting more and more better than mines, and why does everyone parents have to die :( D: :( D:

darkamaru
08-03-2009, 12:18 PM
NICE its getting more and more better than mines, and why does everyone parents have to die :( D: :( D:
thanks and the parents thing...........i got nothing..........

Cyl
08-03-2009, 12:27 PM
why not. your fanfic is awesom and mines suck :( thats why i stopped editing and adding to it

darkamaru
08-03-2009, 12:31 PM
why not. your fanfic is awesom and mines suck :( thats why i stopped editing and adding to it
WHAT?????NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!your fanfic gave me the inspiration to fuel mine to success.if it wasn't for yours,i would have quit on this one really early on.so plz don't stop!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Cyl
08-04-2009, 04:39 PM
WHAT?????NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!your fanfic gave me the inspiration to fuel mine to success.if it wasn't for yours,i would have quit on this one really early on.so plz don't stop!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
yes i have decided to keep editing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont cry :( and you came up with names for me remember?? :D :)

darkamaru
08-04-2009, 04:46 PM
yes i have decided to keep editing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont cry :( and you came up with names for me remember?? :D :)
oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeea...and i'll edit it at 6:55 so i can finish some stuff and have spare time.kay?

Cyl
08-04-2009, 05:02 PM
oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeea...and i'll edit it at 6:55 so i can finish some stuff and have spare time.kay?
ok i will wait and sit quietly :X

darkamaru
08-04-2009, 05:08 PM
an unknown figure and a group behind him hid in the shadows as they snuck into our village.a man with a metallic weapon for an arm and white hair and a white suit stepped up."okay then.here's the plan.we sneak in and then we attack the darkage's mansion.now freezer"freezer(the one from "hidden")
shoots ice at the alarm system,thus shutting it down."done boss."
the leader walked in and summoned a giant wolf to distract the ANBU.the group dispersed except the leader and a guy with purplish eyes.the leader and his apprentice walked towards the center of the village."this is the perfect timing.we will wait in his mansion for his arrival.purugenei looked at his leader."so we are waiting?should i get the gyuting twins?that might make him softer for demands."the leader nodded in approval and purugenei ran off to find them."this is going to be perfect"the leader laughed but little did he know,a pair of eyes had seen it all.that unknown spy whispered to himself,"yes it will be...oh yes it will..."

Cyl
08-04-2009, 05:41 PM
an unknown figure and a group behind him hid in the shadows as they snuck into our village.a man with a metallic weapon for an arm and white hair and a white suit stepped up."okay then.here's the plan.we sneak in and then we attack the darkage's mansion.now freezer"freezer(the one from "hidden")
shoots ice at the alarm system,thus shutting it down."done boss."
the leader walked in and summoned a giant wolf to distract the ANBU.the group dispersed except the leader and a guy with purplish eyes.the leader and his apprentice walked towards the center of the village."this is the perfect timing.we will wait in his mansion for his arrival.purugenei looked at his leader."so we are waiting?should i get the gyuting twins?that might make him softer for demands."the leader nodded in approval and purugenei ran off to find them."this is going to be perfect"the leader laughed but little did he know,a pair of eyes had seen it all.that unknown spy whispered to himself,"yes it will be...oh yes it will..."
COOL ENDING (very short) whos the unknown spy? spoil it for me

darkamaru
08-04-2009, 05:42 PM
COOL ENDING (very short) whos the unknown spy? spoil it for me
sorry,no spoilers but you have three guesses.choose wisely.

rainbowrazor
08-04-2009, 05:50 PM
awsome story

darkamaru
08-04-2009, 05:54 PM
thank you thank you*bows and acts proud*.lol.

Cyl
08-04-2009, 06:02 PM
I GUESS (idk, or me? jw lol i would love to be in ur story) or kintiyu or lets seeee errm whos my third guess BUTA pm me if i got one of them right!!! COME ON! (i bet its buta :P)

Cyl
08-04-2009, 06:04 PM
idk where i got "me" from lol let me change that >.>

darkamaru
08-04-2009, 06:11 PM
next is part two.this is a three part thing.^^the next chapter is a big reval and the third one is a big plot reveal.stat tuned.^^

Cyl
08-04-2009, 06:15 PM
i will always stay tuned, if only i could subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkamaru
08-04-2009, 06:18 PM
uhhhh,go to thread tools near the top of the thread and voila!

Cyl
08-04-2009, 07:05 PM
woot ty

darkamaru
08-04-2009, 07:09 PM
..........................................???

Cyl
08-04-2009, 07:19 PM
for telling me how to subscribe

Cyl
08-04-2009, 07:20 PM
it seems noone wants to do my rep contest :( srry this is off topic i might delete it

darkamaru
08-04-2009, 07:20 PM
oooooooooooooh.i forget what ty means a lot...

Cyl
08-04-2009, 07:39 PM
oooooooooooooh.i forget what ty means a lot...
yea im sorry thank you*

darkamaru
08-04-2009, 09:05 PM
okay!

Cyl
08-04-2009, 09:53 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyl
08-04-2009, 10:52 PM
why you gotta be mean

darkamaru
08-05-2009, 09:36 AM
whaddaya mean by mean???

darkamaru
08-05-2009, 06:24 PM
me and kintiyu were almost home.she saw something weird though.something big,blotted out by smoke."i think we should pick up the pace" i said as i saw it too.we ran home quickly and saw a giant two-headed wolf.it howled at us and the sound waves threw us back.kintiyu run up and kicked it hard in the snout and i ran forward and used yang flame to burn its legs.it disappeared and behind it was a guy with abnormal blueish hair.he looked at us."the darkage,hmmm?i bet i can take him."he gave us an edge as he couldn't see kintiyu.she ran up and punched him as i punched the air.we were tricking him to get him to leave.and it worked."what the-you never touched me!"i looked calm and looked at him.didn't have to..."he fired ice crystals at me but kintiyu blocked them off as i faked it."YOUR NOT HUMAN!!!" he screamed as he ran away for his life.we kept running but encountered another problem.a guy with three arms and a giant sword."now you?"he glanced at me menacingly."yeah,so whats it to ya?"he held his huge sword out to the side and ran at me.the second he swung it,i jumped up and it passed through kintiyu."what the?where'd he go-OOMPH!!" he grunted as i punched him from my spot on the flat part of the blade.seeing him as more of a threat than blueberry guy,i chopped his head off with his sword.but i was hit from behind by a freak with bright red hair and an insane look in his eyes.i noticed a big stake in my back and pulled the bloody object out of my back.then something came as a shocker.he turned to kintiyu and said."YOUR DEAD!!!YOU MUST BE A VAMPIRE!!!OR SOME GHOST OR SOMETHING!!!!"he ran at her and he stabbed at her with another stake but it was blocked by a white and gold kunai that had fried the stake and his hand."don't mess with her.your fight is with me."he looked at me."YOU SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!!!!I STABBED YOU WITH A CHAKRA EATING STAKE!!!!"i looked at him with a grin."then i guess i have a lot of chakra.at least enough left to do this."i punch him in the face hard enough to knock him out cold.then i hammered his stake through his heart.we now ran out again,this time managing to get to the darkage's mansion.but we were stopped by a guy with purplish eyes."STOP!i can't let you in without paying the proper price.YOUR LIFE!"he lunged at me with a purple glowing fist.still weak from the last fight,i expected the impact but when he was almost about to hit me,he fell down to the ground,dead.i was in total shock at that.i shrugged off the shock and opened the doors.i saw an unfamiliar face that recognized mine somehow."welcome home darkamaru."

end of chapter.next up is the final part to "search and destroy".

Cyl
08-06-2009, 01:26 AM
me and kintiyu were almost home.she saw something weird though.something big,blotted out by smoke."i think we should pick up the pace" i said as i saw it too.we ran home quickly and saw a giant two-headed wolf.it howled at us and the sound waves threw us back.kintiyu run up and kicked it hard in the snout and i ran forward and used yang flame to burn its legs.it disappeared and behind it was a guy with abnormal blueish hair.he looked at us."the darkage,hmmm?i bet i can take him."he gave us an edge as he couldn't see kintiyu.she ran up and punched him as i punched the air.we were tricking him to get him to leave.and it worked."what the-you never touched me!"i looked calm and looked at him.didn't have to..."he fired ice crystals at me but kintiyu blocked them off as i faked it."YOUR NOT HUMAN!!!" he screamed as he ran away for his life.we kept running but encountered another problem.a guy with three arms and a giant sword."now you?"he glanced at me menacingly."yeah,so whats it to ya?"he held his huge sword out to the side and ran at me.the second he swung it,i jumped up and it passed through kintiyu."what the?where'd he go-OOMPH!!" he grunted as i punched him from my spot on the flat part of the blade.seeing him as more of a threat than blueberry guy,i chopped his head off with his sword.but i was hit from behind by a freak with bright red hair and an insane look in his eyes.i noticed a big stake in my back and pulled the bloody object out of my back.then something came as a shocker.he turned to kintiyu and said."YOUR DEAD!!!YOU MUST BE A VAMPIRE!!!OR SOME GHOST OR SOMETHING!!!!"he ran at her and he stabbed at her with another stake but it was blocked by a white and gold kunai that had fried the stake and his hand."don't mess with her.your fight is with me."he looked at me."YOU SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!!!!I STABBED YOU WITH A CHAKRA EATING STAKE!!!!"i looked at him with a grin."then i guess i have a lot of chakra.at least enough left to do this."i punch him in the face hard enough to knock him out cold.then i hammered his stake through his heart.we now ran out again,this time managing to get to the darkage's mansion.but we were stopped by a guy with purplish eyes."STOP!i can't let you in without paying the proper price.YOUR LIFE!"he lunged at me with a purple glowing fist.still weak from the last fight,i expected the impact but when he was almost about to hit me,he fell down to the ground,dead.i was in total shock at that.i shrugged off the shock and opened the doors.i saw an unfamiliar face that recognized mine somehow."welcome home darkamaru."

end of chapter.next up is the final part to "search and destroy". O YEA I LOVE VIOLENCE IN STORYS AND nice how you the guy run,. lol i know who said welcome home darkamaru but i dont wanna spoil it

darkamaru
08-06-2009, 01:28 AM
O YEA I LOVE VIOLENCE IN STORYS AND nice how you the guy run,. lol i know who said welcome home darkamaru but i dont wanna spoil it
then who did it?PM me.

Cyl
08-07-2009, 03:01 AM
hm im so bored!

darkamaru
08-07-2009, 08:05 AM
don't worry!next chap after i'm done checking stuff and eating breakyfasty!

darkamaru
08-07-2009, 10:42 AM
"welcome home,darkamaru."
a man with solid white hair and a white suit was sitting on my desk,smiling maliciously.he stepped down and walked towards me."who are you and what do you want?"he actually laughed."straight to the point as usual,now aren't you, darkamaru!well,for starters,you are a hindrance to my plans.as for who i am.consider it this way.Blanctrepas is the name of the man who shall kill you."i laughed a bit at it and the laugh grew to more of a mocking type of laughter."and know this.Darkamaru Darkadow.the guy who's gonna beat you dead."so we began fighting.first with our taijutsu skills.then we began a ninjutsu battle.after a long time,we fought with genjutsu,and from there, we had both drawn our weapons.he fired several sheets of metal at me from his mechanical arm."ha,you,darkamaru,are good.but lets end this,shall we?"he fired a steel rod though my stomach and smaller ones through my hands.i was pinned to a wall,already crouched down near the ground.i was trapped."now the fun starts.oh,apprentice!"that's when my determined look that i would escape and defeat him,became a look of pure,raw anger.there,standing beside the leader was..."buta,would you please end his life."he glanced from me to his leader."yes master."he held his sword to my throat,he lifted it high.i closed my eyes,and braced for the attack,expected hot blood to spew from my neck,but i never felt it.when i opened my eyes,buta had his sword pinned through the now bewildered and angry Blanctrepas's chest.buta then began making hand seals."oh,mother nature and father time,power of the earth and life.lend me your great powers so i may be ready at moments notice.ready to end the war i wage of my own hatred.let me use your power to finish what i started and clean up my mess.oh,powerful earth,allow me to use my ultimate move.and here,i must,i will allow myself to use this technique.to defy nature and to end my own path,only to start a new one.now i shall use that power.NOW I CAST THEE,ULTIMATE JUTSU: DESERT GUARDIAN!!!"sand started spewing from buta's previous master's mouth.after a few minutes,Blanctrepas became nothing but sand and dust.his last words however were to buta."you traitor!how dare you defy ME!!you'll pay for this!!PAY!!"and buta simply smiled.a thin smile but all,the less, a smile.he choked up some blood,before he fell to the ground,unconsious.kintiyu had helped me free myself and then i walked towards buta...

end of chapter.PHEW!!long one!
buta:why did i have to say such a long line?
ehhhhh.........*knocks him out*until next time!!

Cyl
08-07-2009, 06:13 PM
"welcome home,darkamaru."
a man with solid white hair and a white suit was sitting on my desk,smiling maliciously.he stepped down and walked towards me."who are you and what do you want?"he actually laughed."straight to the point as usual,now aren't you, darkamaru!well,for starters,you are a hindrance to my plans.as for who i am.consider it this way.Blanctrepas is the name of the man who shall kill you."i laughed a bit at it and the laugh grew to more of a mocking type of laughter."and know this.Darkamaru Darkadow.the guy who's gonna beat you dead."so we began fighting.first with our taijutsu skills.then we began a ninjutsu battle.after a long time,we fought with genjutsu,and from there, we had both drawn our weapons.he fired several sheets of metal at me from his mechanical arm."ha,you,darkamaru,are good.but lets end this,shall we?"he fired a steel rod though my stomach and smaller ones through my hands.i was pinned to a wall,already crouched down near the ground.i was trapped."now the fun starts.oh,apprentice!"that's when my determined look that i would escape and defeat him,became a look of pure,raw anger.there,standing beside the leader was..."buta,would you please end his life."he glanced from me to his leader."yes master."he held his sword to my throat,he lifted it high.i closed my eyes,and braced for the attack,expected hot blood to spew from my neck,but i never felt it.when i opened my eyes,buta had his sword pinned through the now bewildered and angry Blanctrepas's chest.buta then began making hand seals."oh,mother nature and father time,power of the earth and life.lend me your great powers so i may be ready at moments notice.ready to end the war i wage of my own hatred.let me use your power to finish what i started and clean up my mess.oh,powerful earth,allow me to use my ultimate move.and here,i must,i will allow myself to use this technique.to defy nature and to end my own path,only to start a new one.now i shall use that power.NOW I CAST THEE,ULTIMATE JUTSU: DESERT GUARDIAN!!!"sand started spewing from buta's previous master's mouth.after a few minutes,Blanctrepas became nothing but sand and dust.his last words however were to buta."you traitor!how dare you defy ME!!you'll pay for this!!PAY!!"and buta simply smiled.a thin smile but all,the less, a smile.he choked up some blood,before he fell to the ground,unconsious.kintiyu had helped me free myself and then i walked towards buta...

end of chapter.PHEW!!long one!
buta:why did i have to say such a long line?
ehhhhh.........*knocks him out*until next time!! YAYZORS you didnt die :twisted:

darkamaru
08-07-2009, 06:17 PM
why would i have died?you knew who the spy was.^^

darkamaru
08-10-2009, 07:39 AM
dead...and i'm too lazy to post my chapter now...r_r

Cyl
08-10-2009, 04:10 PM
im also to lazy >.>

Cyl
08-10-2009, 04:11 PM
to post my chapter

darkamaru
08-10-2009, 04:25 PM
well i'll post mine about 7:00...

Cyl
08-12-2009, 12:53 PM
that was two days ago >.>

darkamaru
08-12-2009, 12:57 PM
well,i'm just really busy and 1 of those days,i was at my moma's house

Cyl
08-12-2009, 12:59 PM
well,i'm just really busy and 1 of those days,i was at my moma's house
oh, ya im also pretty busy. lol, thats why i havent finished part 5 and came up with 6 yet and i was sleepy last night LOL

darkamaru
08-12-2009, 01:01 PM
hmmm...oh and i'm still creating my new one.i come up with fillers when that happens but i can't this time...

Cyl
08-12-2009, 01:03 PM
why not?

darkamaru
08-12-2009, 01:06 PM
cus i left a cliffy!*cries*

Cyl
08-12-2009, 01:07 PM
calm down dark... lol whats a cliffy? :|

darkamaru
08-12-2009, 01:09 PM
cliffhanger: (noun)when you write a story and end it with "...","to be continued" or another object of suspense such as,"and she opened the door."
EX: ...and then i heard them talking...TO BE CONTINUED.

Cyl
08-12-2009, 01:11 PM
i usually do that alot :O, like i saw the ninja with the...... too be continued or! lol nvm

darkamaru
08-12-2009, 01:14 PM
but i'll work on it and have it out by tommorow at LEAST!

Cyl
08-12-2009, 01:25 PM
ya, jees lol

Cyl
08-17-2009, 04:25 AM
darkamaru misteriously dissapeared OH NO MY FORUM BEST BUDDY HASNT BEEN ONLINE :( D: :(

darkamaru
08-17-2009, 07:14 AM
it had been two days since the invasion but i was still surprised.after kintiyu helped me up,i walked to where buta was passed out on the ground.i looked at his unconscious body on the ground.i felt pretty small in comparison to what he had done.he had stayed by an evil criminal group for 10 years.and just now he killed his old leader and betrayed same group just like that.about when i ws thinking that,i fell backwards and fainted from blood loss.when i woke up,buta was talking to kintiyu."hey kintiyu,i'm very sorry for what i did that time.i had to do it because when i refused,my leader said that instead,he would do it himself.he wouldn't have killed them quick and painlessly.he would have tortured them to death and i didn't want that to happen."kintiyu looked up to buta."then i guess i should kind of thank you.hehe."i laughed a little.i guess buta's back and here to stay.maybe we could even reunite the team...that was one of those,'crap why did i do that!' moments.i just busted out laughing at the idea and kintiyu started screaming at me not to move around a lot because it'll tear the bandages and open he wounds again.then i started yelling at her to quit yelling at me because i got a migraine.then buta laughed and looked at me."you haven't changed a bit."

Cyl
08-23-2009, 08:57 PM
it had been two days since the invasion but i was still surprised.after kintiyu helped me up,i walked to where buta was passed out on the ground.i looked at his unconscious body on the ground.i felt pretty small in comparison to what he had done.he had stayed by an evil criminal group for 10 years.and just now he killed his old leader and betrayed same group just like that.about when i ws thinking that,i fell backwards and fainted from blood loss.when i woke up,buta was talking to kintiyu."hey kintiyu,i'm very sorry for what i did that time.i had to do it because when i refused,my leader said that instead,he would do it himself.he wouldn't have killed them quick and painlessly.he would have tortured them to death and i didn't want that to happen."kintiyu looked up to buta."then i guess i should kind of thank you.hehe."i laughed a little.i guess buta's back and here to stay.maybe we could even reunite the team...that was one of those,'crap why did i do that!' moments.i just busted out laughing at the idea and kintiyu started screaming at me not to move around a lot because it'll tear the bandages and open he wounds again.then i started yelling at her to quit yelling at me because i got a migraine.then buta laughed and looked at me."you haven't changed a bit."

yay, and buta's back!

then i started yelling at her to quit yelling at me because i got a migraine

lol

i guess you are back!

darkamaru
08-24-2009, 08:07 AM
yep.^^finally remembered.

Cyl
10-25-2009, 02:17 PM
havent been here in a while :roll: i thought you would've had alot of chapters finished by now

*Sigh* im bored

darkamaru
10-25-2009, 03:12 PM
i forgot...TT_TT

Cyl
10-25-2009, 03:17 PM
08 - 24, to 10-25 YOU HAD 2 MONTHS!

*crys T_T*

my internet was gone :roll:

darkamaru
10-25-2009, 03:21 PM
As darkamaru,buta and kintiyu talked,a messenger stepped into the room.seeing buta,he tensed up for a second before realizing he was safe."lord darkage,a message arrived for you."darkamaru looked up curiously."who sent it?"the messenger handed him the letter."she didn't say.heck,she didn't sign the letter.she had a veil over her face when she gave it to me,so i guessed she wanted to remain anonymous..."darkamaru smiled."well thanks and here.take a tip."darkamaru handed the messenger a handful of money which he gratefully accepted as he left.darkamaru opened the letter and buta and kintiyu came over to read it.
"Dear darkamaru,
sorry i haven't been around much.I left when you did but i got news you came back first.anyways,i wanted to tell you that i'm not gonna go looking for you.it would be easier if i did,but you know me.hehe...well anyways i have a city and a village so find me by that.betcha $500 you can't!

Watsuroo Town in The village hidden in The lava"
darkamaru smiled."well...i guess its back to the road!"

Cyl
10-25-2009, 03:31 PM
As darkamaru,buta and kintiyu talked,a messenger stepped into the room.seeing buta,he tensed up for a second before realizing he was safe."lord darkage,a message arrived for you."darkamaru looked up curiously."who sent it?"the messenger handed him the letter."she didn't say.heck,she didn't sign the letter.she had a veil over her face when she gave it to me,so i guessed she wanted to remain anonymous..."darkamaru smiled."well thanks and here.take a tip."darkamaru handed the messenger a handful of money which he gratefully accepted as he left.darkamaru opened the letter and buta and kintiyu came over to read it.
"Dear darkamaru,
sorry i haven't been around much.I left when you did but i got news you came back first.anyways,i wanted to tell you that i'm not gonna go looking for you.it would be easier if i did,but you know me.hehe...well anyways i have a city and a village so find me by that.betcha $500 you can't!

Watsuroo Town in The village hidden in The lava"
darkamaru smiled."well...i guess its back to the road!"

yay! i wonder who sent it

darkamaru
10-25-2009, 03:41 PM
^^iz a mistry...NOW MAKEY WITH THE CHAPPY SIXXY CHAPPY LACKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Cyl
10-25-2009, 03:46 PM
^^iz a mistry...NOW MAKEY WITH THE CHAPPY SIXXY CHAPPY LACKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

that means I'll have to stop communication for awhile

Cyl
11-29-2009, 05:09 PM
ok im working on chapter 6.. it took me a month to get over the "oblivion" of chapter 6 :lol:

darkamaru
11-29-2009, 05:13 PM
and ill work on mine while i wait for my UNS fight with sasori1994

Cyl
11-29-2009, 05:16 PM
lol ok.

darkamaru
11-29-2009, 05:37 PM
A girl around darkamaru's age but with her hair in a long ponytail and a veil over her face,walked through the town casually.She walked into an Inn and shocked the receptionist by handing her 500,000 ryo."I'd like to rent 4 weeks in your 'special' suite."the woman at the desk pressed a button under the desk and a man dressed all in black escorted the girl to a room about 2 stories underground.it was undetectable and very comfortable.just what she needed.she tipped the bellhop with around 10,000 ryo as she walked to her bed.she lay down and after removing her veil,the bellhop's eyes were wide.she looked almost identical to darkamaru except for her hair and the fact that she looked more feminine since she was a girl."M-m-mistress Darkadow!You returned to the Inn?What are you doing here again?"she smiled at him."I love the hospitality Hairo.even remembering returning customers.oh yea and im here because of a little bet."he sweatdropped."not gambling trouble AGAIN miss darkadow...how many cops were there this time?"she broke out laughing."NO!no!thats not it!hilarious,but i simply sent a letter with a bet that a certain someone couldn't find me."Hairo looked at the girl."who?"she grinned."who do you think?

Cyl
11-29-2009, 05:53 PM
A girl around darkamaru's age but with her hair in a long ponytail and a veil over her face,walked through the town casually.She walked into an Inn and shocked the receptionist by handing her 500,000 ryo."I'd like to rent 4 weeks in your 'special' suite."the woman at the desk pressed a button under the desk and a man dressed all in black escorted the girl to a room about 2 stories underground.it was undetectable and very comfortable.just what she needed.she tipped the bellhop with around 10,000 ryo as she walked to her bed.she lay down and after removing her veil,the bellhop's eyes were wide.she looked almost identical to darkamaru except for her hair and the fact that she looked more feminine since she was a girl."M-m-mistress Darkadow!You returned to the Inn?What are you doing here again?"she smiled at him."I love the hospitality Hairo.even remembering returning customers.oh yea and im here because of a little bet."he sweatdropped."not gambling trouble AGAIN miss darkadow...how many cops were there this time?"she broke out laughing."NO!no!thats not it!hilarious,but i simply sent a letter with a bet that a certain someone couldn't find me."Hairo looked at the girl."who?"she grinned."who do you think?

I think i know who sent the MAIL NOW :mrgreen: but i'll keep my mouth shut :X

mistress darkadow eh? xD im gunna marry her (jk)

darkamaru
11-29-2009, 05:55 PM
who?did i mention it first post?><

Cyl
11-29-2009, 06:07 PM
who?did i mention it first post?><
I said i'll keep my mouth shut! :lol:

darkamaru
11-29-2009, 06:08 PM
spoiler tag it...i wanna know who you think it is.

Cyl
11-29-2009, 06:11 PM
spoiler tag it...i wanna know who you think it is.

just kidding i have no idea :oops:

I'll just guess anyway

mistress darkadow? lol

now guess on the ninja with the star on his chest :twisted:

darkamaru
11-29-2009, 06:12 PM
...the person who killed your clan?

and lol...well i made that chappy quick so i will make anotha one...

darkamaru
11-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Darkamaru,kintiyu,and buta were all walking together out of the village.the lava village was a good 2 weeks away from the shadow village so they would need to be quick with finding a way to travel faster.kintiyu was the first one to have a suggestion."how about we beat someone up and steal a horse or something...i like horses..."well a bad idea but darkamaru just looked at her."if we steal a horse,then how are we going to bring you?one horse is only big enough for two people.me and buta.so nyah!"while they were fighting,buta was thinking of where they were."hmm...maybe...hey guys,i have an idea.we could get some high tech stuff from my old room.the idiot i was partnered with had some insane inventions made for killing vampires."kintiyu just stared at buta."vampires?"
"don't ask..."darkamaru laughed and then spoke up."well thats 2 days in the wrong direction...

Cyl
11-29-2009, 08:04 PM
...the person who killed your clan?

and lol...well i made that chappy quick so i will make anotha one...

well everyone knows that O.O

i mean its someone everyone should know, now guess on who it could be :twisted: it could be the yamakage o.O

Cyl
11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Darkamaru,kintiyu,and buta were all walking together out of the village.the lava village was a good 2 weeks away from the shadow village so they would need to be quick with finding a way to travel faster.kintiyu was the first one to have a suggestion."how about we beat someone up and steal a horse or something...i like horses..."well a bad idea but darkamaru just looked at her."if we steal a horse,then how are we going to bring you?one horse is only big enough for two people.me and buta.so nyah!"while they were fighting,buta was thinking of where they were."hmm...maybe...hey guys,i have an idea.we could get some high tech stuff from my old room.the idiot i was partnered with had some insane inventions made for killing vampires."kintiyu just stared at buta."vampires?"
"don't ask..."darkamaru laughed and then spoke up."well thats 2 days in the wrong direction...

lol vampires xD Beating up people and stealing horses? o.O meanie lol! (jk)

nice chapter btw ;)

darkamaru
11-29-2009, 08:26 PM
i know,my latest chapter is kinda funny.xD the horeses thing was inspired by me getting a horseback ride today on a horsey.some drunk dude my granddaddy knows named Cowboy brought a horsey to our house and me and my bro and sis got our first hoersey rides!lol

Cyl
12-11-2009, 08:44 PM
i know,my latest chapter is kinda funny.xD the horeses thing was inspired by me getting a horseback ride today on a horsey.some drunk dude my granddaddy knows named Cowboy brought a horsey to our house and me and my bro and sis got our first hoersey rides!lol

Lol. nice

darkamaru
12-12-2009, 09:27 AM
The trio was walking for hours until they finally came to a place all three of them remembered.It was the burnt down village where kintiyu was from.They all stood still in a moment of silence remembering the events that took place and how an entire village was wiped out in a day.Then they set out again until they came to the waterfall.Buta told kintiyu and darkamaru to keep to the cracks in the wall.Darkamaru and Buta used them as footholds but kintiyu remembered that she was a ghost(everyone had forgotten that) and she just walked across the air until she went to the other side of the waterfall.When buta got there he told them to be on guard for any guards.We saw a few but as they were genin,buta just threw a few kunai at them,scaring them away.Unfortunatly we met someone ele.A guy.With Unnatural Blue Hair.Freezer grinned."Welcome back Buta.I see your a traitor.Oh and Mr. darkage,I know about your little FRIEND!"As he said the last word,he fired a blast of ice at Kintiyu.it was encircled by red chakra which kintiyu thought was strange.She thought it would pass through her but it actually did hit her,throwing her backwards into the arms of a red haired paranoid psycho.Darkamaru and buta were both in shock.Buta spoke up first."V-Vamppir?"

CLIFFHANGER NO JUTSU!if you were paying attention throughout this story,you should know who the two people are and where they are from.

Cyl
12-12-2009, 02:47 PM
The trio was walking for hours until they finally came to a place all three of them remembered.It was the burnt down village where kintiyu was from.They all stood still in a moment of silence remembering the events that took place and how an entire village was wiped out in a day.Then they set out again until they came to the waterfall.Buta told kintiyu and darkamaru to keep to the cracks in the wall.Darkamaru and Buta used them as footholds but kintiyu remembered that she was a ghost(everyone had forgotten that) and she just walked across the air until she went to the other side of the waterfall.When buta got there he told them to be on guard for any guards.We saw a few but as they were genin,buta just threw a few kunai at them,scaring them away.Unfortunatly we met someone ele.A guy.With Unnatural Blue Hair.Freezer grinned."Welcome back Buta.I see your a traitor.Oh and Mr. darkage,I know about your little FRIEND!"As he said the last word,he fired a blast of ice at Kintiyu.it was encircled by red chakra which kintiyu thought was strange.She thought it would pass through her but it actually did hit her,throwing her backwards into the arms of a red haired paranoid psycho.Darkamaru and buta were both in shock.Buta spoke up first."V-Vamppir?"

CLIFFHANGER NO JUTSU!if you were paying attention throughout this story,you should know who the two people are and where they are from.

OMG FREEZER IS BACK ;D xD LOL

you better kick their butts darkamaru lol

this chapter is ownage.

darkamaru
12-12-2009, 04:00 PM
i know right!and this IS a filler arc.I needed some action fitted in before they meet up with the mystery person.so i had freezer and vaampir make a surprise reentry!Freezer was the one who ran away because he thought darkamaru was inhumanly attacking him while it was really kintiyu.and vaampir was killed with a stake through his heart...or was he?

darkamaru
12-12-2009, 04:18 PM
a red haired man stood in a world of darkness."where the h*** am i?" he thought.he heard a noise and instinctively from his 800 years of paranoia,he hurled a wooden stake at the noise.it went through its target which was revealed to be a vampire,struck dead by the stake.then to his shock,it rose up again and his stake disintegrated.he was captured and tortured by the vampire spawn for what seemed like a century to him.he had been devising an escape however.he made a break for it the second a single vampire came to feed him his rations.he used a jutsu on it called Yuraretashinujimi.it was transfixed by his eyes,which had become solid red with no pupils.he then spoke."demon of this accursed plane,i command you to rip out your own heart.the vampire reluctantly did such and in the 5 seconds it took for a vampire to be respawned,he shoved the corpse aside and charged out of his cell.he came on an army of vampires and used his kekkai genkai's most powerful jutsu."KIRIKOROSUTON:ZETSUMEIDZUKISONOBACHIATARIKYUUKETSU KITAMAGO!"(litterally translated to "slaying style:death to the accursed vampire spawn!") the vampires were instantly staring in fear and awe at a red cloaked deity who swung a large blade down and destroyed them all.vaampir kept running until he saw a light.he leapt through it only to wake up to see freezer looking down at him.freezer had been preparing vaampir's funeral and later vaampir discovered it had been several days since he had been almost killed.he swore vengeance on darkamaru and kintiyu and decided to make his lifes goal into ending kintiyu's life and darkamaru's life.

darkamaru
12-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Chapter 6-Purugenai

Purugenei walked swiftly and silently towards the Gyuting Clan Mansion. He got to the door and touched it. It glowed a lavender color before turning to dust. Toph and Thuto, the two remaining clan members turned to the strange man and immediately the two 12 year olds stood up. Thuto grinned at the man.