PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: i hate flies and mosquitos.

hajrajaved
04-20-2009, 06:58 AM
they r sooooo annoying. its like when i am sleeping, they sing songs in my ears and i cant sleep. huhhhh!!!

Toma RNK
04-20-2009, 07:30 AM
Agreed!

Vidda Hatake
04-20-2009, 07:32 AM
I'm agree, they're annoying as heck. But think of it this way...Do they serve a purpose (other than annoying us)? Nearly every creature on this planet serves some sort of purpose, whether it's food for another creature, predator, or whatever. So, no, I don't hate them, but I do get very annoyed by them... Besides, they probably think we're annoying as well :lol: .

Toma RNK
04-20-2009, 07:40 AM
I'm agree, they're annoying as heck. But think of it this way...Do they serve a purpose (other than annoying us)? Nearly every creature on this planet serves some sort of purpose, whether it's food for another creature, predator, or whatever. So, no, I don't hate them, but I do get very annoyed by them... Besides, they probably think we're annoying as well :lol: .

Only humans, locusts, and virus(es?), serve no purpose and only reproduce and consume.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-20-2009, 01:37 PM
OMG i hate flies! i hate when ur eating outside and they keep trying 2 get into ur food

3lilpandas
04-20-2009, 01:45 PM
I have a mild allergy to mosquito bites. Not fun at all.

oceangirl_ninja
04-21-2009, 12:22 PM
yuck, yuck, yuck I hate flies and mosquitos, especially those little annoying fruit flies or whatever they're called, for mosquitos there extremely annoying but most of the bug spray used is toxic and i'm always afraid that its going to end up killing some little animal or accidentally eat it :oops: