PDA

View Full Version : the shippuden bonds movie is finally out!!

itachiuchiha85
04-20-2009, 02:59 AM
so i found it!!!! but its raw, good quality but no sub yet or dub so if anyone knows how to sub or translate get to it peeps!!! or if u know japanese here is the site to it.
wait idk if its against the rules to have links...... mmmmm i am pretty sure they will forgive me this one time.
no i wont put it, if u want the link just PM me. :D

Toma RNK
04-20-2009, 03:08 AM
so i found it!!!! but its raw, good quality but no sub yet or dub so if anyone knows how to sub or translate get to it peeps!!! or if u know japanese here is the site to it.
wait idk if its against the rules to have links...... mmmmm i am pretty sure they will forgive me this one time.
no i wont put it, if u want the link just PM me. :D

Nice to know, I'll wait for my usual source on this.

itachiuchiha85
04-20-2009, 04:32 AM
just finished watching the movie.... its great!!!!! cool movie cool moves cool fights cool everything except the language lol. not a damn thing i understood lol. but it was sweeeeeet!

mo-chan
04-20-2009, 05:14 AM
FINE. I'll retract my post. And so I will be starting a new thread regarding how I feel right now.

Toma RNK
04-20-2009, 05:26 AM
Posting links like the one you did is a serious if not bannable offense. This is why I have not quoted my sources. I suggest taking the links down.

[links were edited out which is why my post makes no sense.]
[wait no they were just cleverly changed.... *sigh* reported]

mo-chan
04-20-2009, 05:40 AM
[post deleted by user]

Toma RNK
04-20-2009, 05:46 AM
Ill reiterate my comments about fanart as the same legal rules apply.

Technically speaking, any fan use of a licensed product is illegal, this includes hosting episodes viz america or viz japan owns a licence for. The way copyright law works viz will have 2 choices:

1: Allow fan made art to exist, allowing fans to make their own stuff. In this option viz looses the right to enforce ANY copyright claims as it is all or nothing. That would mean tomorrow I could put all of viz's english dubbed anime on youtube and they couldn't LEGALLY do anything.

If this happened japanese companies would stop selling series to viz and the company would die.

2: Viz would have to send cease and desist letters to EVERYONE who did anything fanmade. This would be stupid as they would be attacking their own fans for a stupid legal reason.

Pretty bad choices huh? So instead of taking a stance viz is going with the:

"Huh?! What fanart?! What flash files?! I don't see any *closes eyes*"

If people could upload their own stuff viz would have to choose. And no one would win.

I do not work for viz and not a mod. This is likely why I can say this.

Viz doesn't WANT to have to go after these sites but by posting them on the official viz boards, the mods need to squash it, or start sending cease and desist letters followed by lawsuits against the fans.

Viz isn't upset, if they disliked fansubbers or streaming sites they wouldn't be trying to change the industry the way they are, it's just that with laws the way they are (which the mods have already said they dislike the laws) there is little choice. Squash the links, or start firing C&D letters making their fans angry.

lightning blade
05-13-2009, 03:38 PM
ill just wait for it to come out in japan and order it on amazon

Fan of Minato
06-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Well is it subbed yet, or is still japanese.