PDA

View Full Version : The legendary rogue Marcus

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 02:35 PM
This is a story about a 12 year old boy who is a rogue ninja.

Chacters:

Marcus
Hight 5 foot 5 inches
weight :110lbs
personallity: Kinda like Naruto
History: Marcus parents are rogue ninja from the Village hidden in the Sunset. He was born in the middle of a forest. His parents was killled from the Black rains(Sorry but I wanted to use your guys failure) when he was 10. Then his sensei and parents friend Master Sasay. He is currently trveling.

Master Sasay
Hieght:?
Weight:?
personality: He is serius person who cares for his friends and comrades.
History: A rogue ninja from the village hidden in the Sakura. He is friends with Marcus's parents. When his parents was killed he promise himself to train and take care of him. He is currently traveling with Marcus.He was almost killed by kentaru but was saved by marcuse parents

Kentaru-
personality: he is a evil genius. He is serius and ill anybody who gets in his way.
History: A remaining member of the akatsuki 2nd division. he want revenge on the sunset village so he raids the village. He once fought Sasay and almost killed him.

Zara
personality: Heis serius
History: He was the leader of the akatsuki 2nd division. All members quit besides Kentarru. He felt betrayed so he attack the sunset village because the members who quit form that village

Antogist:

Akatsuki 2nd division
A group that most of the members quit and form a village. The remaning 2 are reasponsible for the attack on the sunset village.

Black Rains
An assination group. They were the ones who killed Marcuses parents. In this forum they falled but I decided o use them in this story.

Arcs:

Proluge
The invasion of sunset village
Traning
N/A and the rest N/A

Chapters

The Invasion of the Sunset village
Proluge-http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: The legendary rogue Marcus
Here is the proluge

Marcuses parents turn to rogue ninja from the sunset village. So he was born rogue. When he was 10 years old 2 assinsins attack them and killed marcuses parents. His parents friend Sasay killed the 2 assinsins. Marcus was looking over his parents body and was crying till he fell asleep. Now Sasay is training Macus in the art of ninjutsu.

They are wakling in a trail. " Master Sasay when will we get to the hot springs?" Said Marcus. " When we get there . About the next 4 miles" reply Master Sasay.

A group of people who looks like civilians with some ninja in front of them.

"What is wrong" Sasay asked the ninja in front of the group:

" The sunse village is attack. By two ninja" the ninja said.

To be continued in chapter 1

1. Help invasion of the Sunset village.-CHAPTER 1 Help invasion of the unset village.

"What!!" Sasay said surprised.

The ninja wisper in his ear.

"It is them?!. We agree. Marcus we're turning around" Sasay said in a serius way.
"But the hot springs we were training all day" Marcus said whining.
"MARCUS!!!. This is your first mission. I'll punish you later. Lets go"
Marcue sigh: Oh well" The two start to jumping on trees to the sunset village.

"master Sasay where are we going?"
We are to the sunset village. We need to stop the invasion."
"But there is only two of us"
"But there is only two ninja attacking the village" Sasay said.

They enventualy got to the village. It was horror to marcus. The buildings were on fire. There were ninja killed and laying on the ground."marcus see that guy right there" Yeah I do" " His name is Kentaru a remaining member of the akastuki 2nd division." Sasay said.

"He is our goal. He has power greater then you can ever imagine. I fought him once. If your parents haven't come there is no telling if I would survive or not" Sasay said.

The two ninja seperated and went inside the village. Marcus was angry that two people will do this much damage to a village for no reason. He close his eyes then form a hand sign. While Marcus does that Sasay went towards Kentaru and had a flashback.

Flash back: " I will kill you" kentaru yelled using fire style jutsu at Sasay Sasay easily dodge it but a clone of Kentaru slash Sasay. Then Kentaru form a hand sign. "This is forbinden jutsu: The curse of the dragon. Then a dragon made out of chakra blast fire at Sasay. "Great chakra" He said. Right before it hit him Marcusses parents grab him and teleported.

"This time I'll defeat you kentaru" Sasay said to himself.

Back to Marcus. he open eyes and said Ragan activation. His pupil turn into lightning.

To be continued
2. The invasion of sunset villageMarcus just activated his ragan.

Flash back:
"The ragan is your clan Kekkie Genkai. you can do three things with it. You can look everywhere with it without moving. You can have lightning strike easily, and you can target someone easily and lock it down. Lets practice by targeting a red kunai in a bunch of color kunais. There is only one red. Once you target it shoot it with lightning." said Sasay.

Marcus uses his Ragan to find the other akatsuki 2nd division member. he found him fighting a ninja with some talent. Marcus headed to that location.

Back to Sasay. He reach Kentaru location. " SO you didn't change at all Kentaru" Sasay said.
"Do I know you?" Kentaru said turning around."Oh it is you. sasay you have a great bounty on your head. Why did you ever came near this village?"
"Ihave a debt to pay off. I'm not the same person before." Sasay form a hand sign. Sommoning Jutsu: Giant Wolf. A huge wofl appear with Sasay standing on his head.
" Why you summon me master Sasay? " the Giant wolf said. " I have a foe. That is very strong.I'll ned help" reply Sasay.
Sasay perform a hand sign and use inja arts of the great beast. The Giant wolf blasted at kentaru. Causing an explosioan.

Marcus reach the location. There were two ninja. One were wearing the same cloak as Kentaru. He must be that akatsuki 2nd division. the other shinobi was wearing a teared up Kage cloak. The akatsuki 2nd division member said" To think you were my Senpai" he said. The kage said" Zara you were the leader. To think you were my leader.". Both ninja charge at each other with their kunai. Ten they clash but ended up in their same location. " Who are you?!" the kage asked. " I'm Marcus. Me and master Sasay were sent here to help." he replied. The kage was shocked " Then your parents were.. Never mind that. Your parents were ninja from this village". Marcus was even more shocked" Thanks. Well who are we fighting" Marcus said. " He is the leader of the akatsuki 2nd division Zara. Since most members quit and form this village he wanted revenge for betraily him. I'm Itachi." Itachi said.
"Thanks. All I need to do is target him then ..." said marcus. he used his Ragan to target Zara and strike Lightning at him. Zara reconize those eyes so he dodge quickly. " So you have the Ragan. That means you are part of the clan of the fieirce Lightning." Zara said. "Your right. Zara" said Marcus angerly. he perform a hand sign and use. Lightning style; Lightning dragon.

The smoke cleared up. And there was a log. Sasay was surprise and Kentaru appear behind and strike a sword at him. But Sasay block it with his sword and punch kentaru in the stomach. Wolf then threw him to the ground. "You improve well Sasay" Kentaru said standing up. "I guess I have to use half power."

A dragon made out of lightning charge at Zara. It was too fast he couldn't dodge it. BAM. He was electricuted. Marcus then said" It has the speed of lighting. if you haven't seen my eyes you may never dodge that lightning". "Now it is my turn. The dragon blast." Zara said. He perform a hand sing then a blast wave hit Itachi and Marcus.

Kentaru huses a hand sign. His sword turn about 3 feet wide and 10 feet long. he added his chakra too. Then he strike Sasay. Sasay dodges but he is scratch. Giant wolf barks at Kentaru that sent him flying but he grabbed on to a pole.

Back to marcus and Itachi. Itachi step in front of Marcus and uses a blast wave to clash with it. Marcus grabb his right arm. "protect me I need the chakra to reach to the palm of mu hand" said marcus. Itachi agrees.

Kentaru form a hand sign and uses Forbinden jutsu: The curse of the dragon. "No one is going to save you now" said Kentaru laughing.

To be continued in chapter 3 The curse of the dragon
3.The curse of the dragon Chapter 3 the curse of the dragon

Kentaru's chakra dragon send a blast Sasay. Once the blast was 10 feet away Sasay did a hand sign and use Water style: Water dragon vortex. A dragon made out of fire form awater vortex aroun Sasay. The hit the vortex. But instead it created steam. "What the heck is this?" Kentaru said in a confue way. " Your jutsu was a fire style jutsu so I used its wekness to save me. Now it is time for you to die" said Sasay. Giant wolf bark at Kentaru sending him flying to a buliding then Sasay took out a kunai charge at Kentaru then slash him but Kentaru blocked it with his giant sword. Then Sasay ran back on Giant wolf head. he form a hand sign and closed his eyes.

Back at Marcus he is preparing his jutsu. Zara took out his sword and try to stab Marcus but Itachi blocked the attack with his sword. Zara pushed himself to the same spot. "So you are protecting this boy huh. This jutsu must be worth your death" said Zara charging at Itachi forming a hand sign Zrau uses headhunter jutsu. He grab Itachi fett from under ground nd pulled him in. But it was a subsitoution. Itachi apears infront of Zara and punches him. Zara flew to the end of the roof.

Sasay opens his eyes and got up. "Ready Wolf" said Sasay. "Ready "he replied. Both Saqsay and Wolf uses super beast mode. Wolf looks normal but has chakra all around him. Sasay looks like he is a human wolf. He has wiskers, his nails turnlong, and his teath is sharp. Sasay jump off at wolf and tackle Kentaru then kept on punching him on the face for a while. He was about to punch Kentaru on the stomach but Kentaru used Subsitution. He apeared on a buliding. But Giant Wolf barked at him but instead of Kentaru flying. He sent a blast wave at him. Kentru was hit by the blast.

While at Marcus he said"I'm ready" Itachi nods. Mracuses had was covered in chakra then chakra started to form at the palm of his hand. When it was finish the chakra was shaped in a ball. There was lightning in it. Marcus charges at Zara and says" I won't forgive you. For desroying my Parents old village and creatong this much detsructionI won't forgive you.". Zara was trapped o he took out a piece of paper and write down tied it to a kunai and throw it 3 miles away where Kentaru is. Marcus each near Zara and says " Lightning style: Lightning orb blast!!!!!". Marcus hits Zara in the stomach. It send Zara flying to a huge wall once Zra hits the huge wall and explosion was there. Once the smoke leared up Zara was on the ground.

The kunai was about to hit Kentaru but he grabbed it. He open it up read it and vanish. Kentaru apears besides Zara. "So you had a little boy beat you like this." aske Kentaru. But he wasn't able to answer because he was pariz=lized. A bunch of ninja apears 10 feet infront of Zara and Kentaru with Itachi, Sasay, and Marcus at front. " So it seems that this boy is powerful. Hmmmm. Well we dcide to change targets. Look at your self. You almost lost. This village was about to be in flames. Well see you later Sasay and little boy." said Kentaru. Kentaru then vanish with Zara.

It has been 7 weeks. The village was rebuilt. "So I guess you guys are going ahead huh." said Itachi with Marcus ans Sasay at the entranced. "Yep and this time to the hot springs " said Marcus. Itachi handed him a scroll." This will teaches you the jutsu and sommoning tenquis. " said Itachi. Marcus and Sasay lefthen Itachi wals towards the the Kagemansion. " You know once we get to the hot springs you will do 100 push ups once we reach the etran you know." said Sasay. "OH Man" said Marcus while they get deeper in the woods.

To be continued in chapter 4 the meeting.

Training
4. The meetingChapter 5 the meeting

A hooded figure alked in a building. He saw stairs and went upstairs. Then he went inside of the room. A person was their. That person said "So it has been a while since you came here. What do you want?" . " I want to put another bounty for 3000 Ryo. He is the son of the Glindi and Momaru. He is strong he paralized Zara easily." said the hooded person. "Hmp. We will have our best then." said the other person.
He snaped his fingers and two monsterouis beast appears. The hooded person took of the his hood. He was Kentaru laughing.
5. Akatsuki 2nd division
6. Change of Chakra training
7. Training
8.Bijji atack
9.. Lightning style supreme

I'm making he legendary rogue Marcus team.They help make me with the legendary rogue Marcus.
Members:chidori stream,chindori

The proluge will be done later today or tomorrow. There is a chapter every two days.

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 02:36 PM
For chapter 1 will be right after the proluge.

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 02:39 PM
I'm trying to improve it so have any ideas feel free to tell me.

AkatsukiMember
07-31-2009, 02:52 PM
Interesting story, Chidori Stream

AkatsukiMember
07-31-2009, 02:54 PM
Keep working at it!!!

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks.

itachifan100
07-31-2009, 03:02 PM
This is gonna be good

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 05:48 PM
thanks

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 05:48 PM
PM me for ideas.

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 08:54 PM
The proluge and chapter 1 will be done tomorrow.

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Here is the proluge

Marcuses parents turn to rogue ninja from the sunset village. So he was born rogue. When he was 10 years old 2 assinsins attack them and killed marcuses parents. His parents friend Sasay killed the 2 assinsins. Marcus was looking over his parents body and was crying till he fell asleep. Now Sasay is training Macus in the art of ninjutsu.

They are wakling in a trail. " Master Sasay when will we get to the hot springs?" Said Marcus. " When we get there . About the next 4 miles" reply Master Sasay.

A group of people who looks like civilians with some ninja in front of them.

"What is wrong" Sasay asked the ninja in front of the group:

" The sunse village is attack. By two ninja" the ninja said.

To be continued in chapter 1.

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 10:23 AM
So what do you think of the proluge.

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 10:48 AM
ummmmmmm wolffang how do you like it?

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 12:32 PM
CHAPTER 1 Help invasion of the unset village.

"What!!" Sasay said surprised.

The ninja wisper in his ear.

"It is them?!. We agree. Marcus we're turning around" Sasay said in a serius way.
"But the hot springs we were training all day" Marcus said whining.
"MARCUS!!!. This is your first mission. I'll punish you later. Lets go"
Marcue sigh: Oh well" The two start to jumping on trees to the sunset village.

"master Sasay where are we going?"
We are to the sunset village. We need to stop the invasion."
"But there is only two of us"
"But there is only two ninja attacking the village" Sasay said.

They enventualy got to the village. It was horror to marcus. The buildings were on fire. There were ninja killed and laying on the ground."marcus see that guy right there" Yeah I do" " His name is Kentaru a remaining member of the akastuki 2nd division." Sasay said.

"He is our goal. He has power greater then you can ever imagine. I fought him once. If your parents haven't come there is no telling if I would survive or not" Sasay said.

The two ninja seperated and went inside the village. Marcus was angry that two people will do this much damage to a village for no reason. He close his eyes then form a hand sign. While Marcus does that Sasay went towards Kentaru and had a flashback.

Flash back: " I will kill you" kentaru yelled using fire style jutsu at Sasay Sasay easily dodge it but a clone of Kentaru slash Sasay. Then Kentaru form a hand sign. "This is forbinden jutsu: The curse of the dragon. Then a dragon made out of chakra blast fire at Sasay. "Great chakra" He said. Right before it hit him Marcusses parents grab him and teleported.

"This time I'll defeat you kentaru" Sasay said to himself.

Back to Marcus. he open eyes and said Ragan activation. His pupil turn into lightning.

To be continued

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Does anybody read this?

kentaru
08-01-2009, 04:16 PM
sweet story man

avamaru
08-01-2009, 04:27 PM
wow nice atory thheir yu havee

avamaru
08-01-2009, 04:28 PM
i meant to say story lol

Sasuke/Itachi
08-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Cool story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

kentaru
08-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Cool story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
me either i want to see if i win or lose

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Thanks everybody. In two days you'll have the next chapter. Kentaru sorry bu I had you as an antogist.

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 06:03 PM
You may win or you may lose. Remember you are a powerfil ninja.

kentaru
08-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks everybody. In two days you'll have the next chapter. Kentaru sorry bu I had you as an antogist.
just the wayi like it!!!!

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Good. Zara is an antogist too.

kentaru
08-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Good. Zara is an antogist too.
well i kinda figured that when i read that there was 2 people attacking

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 06:29 PM
lol. Well then you have to wait in two days. I'm coming up with the plot for chapter 2.

kentaru
08-01-2009, 06:47 PM
lol. Well then you have to wait in two days. I'm coming up with the plot for chapter 2.
cant wait..i subscribed to this thread

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks. I decided to do it tomorrow. I got the plot.

kentaru
08-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Thanks. I decided to do it tomorrow. I got the plot.
yay!!!

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 07:31 PM
I might start 12:00.

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 08:46 PM
I was being bored so here is chapter 2 the invasion of the sunset village.

Marcus just activated his ragan.

Flash back:
"The ragan is your clan Kekkie Genkai. you can do three things with it. You can look everywhere with it without moving. You can have lightning strike easily, and you can target someone easily and lock it down. Lets practice by targeting a red kunai in a bunch of color kunais. There is only one red. Once you target it shoot it with lightning." said Sasay.

Marcus uses his Ragan to find the other akatsuki 2nd division member. he found him fighting a ninja with some talent. Marcus headed to that location.

Back to Sasay. He reach Kentaru location. " SO you didn't change at all Kentaru" Sasay said.
"Do I know you?" Kentaru said turning around."Oh it is you. sasay you have a great bounty on your head. Why did you ever came near this village?"
"Ihave a debt to pay off. I'm not the same person before." Sasay form a hand sign. Sommoning Jutsu: Giant Wolf. A huge wofl appear with Sasay standing on his head.
" Why you summon me master Sasay? " the Giant wolf said. " I have a foe. That is very strong.I'll ned help" reply Sasay.
Sasay perform a hand sign and use inja arts of the great beast. The Giant wolf blasted at kentaru. Causing an explosioan.

Marcus reach the location. There were two ninja. One were wearing the same cloak as Kentaru. He must be that akatsuki 2nd division. the other shinobi was wearing a teared up Kage cloak. The akatsuki 2nd division member said" To think you were my Senpai" he said. The kage said" Zara you were the leader. To think you were my leader.". Both ninja charge at each other with their kunai. Ten they clash but ended up in their same location. " Who are you?!" the kage asked. " I'm Marcus. Me and master Sasay were sent here to help." he replied. The kage was shocked " Then your parents were.. Never mind that. Your parents were ninja from this village". Marcus was even more shocked" Thanks. Well who are we fighting" Marcus said. " He is the leader of the akatsuki 2nd division Zara. Since most members quit and form this village he wanted revenge for betraily him. I'm Itachi." Itachi said.
"Thanks. All I need to do is target him then ..." said marcus. he used his Ragan to target Zara and strike Lightning at him. Zara reconize those eyes so he dodge quickly. " So you have the Ragan. That means you are part of the clan of the fieirce Lightning." Zara said. "Your right. Zara" said Marcus angerly. he perform a hand sign and use. Lightning style; Lightning dragon.

The smoke cleared up. And there was a log. Sasay was surprise and Kentaru appear behind and strike a sword at him. But Sasay block it with his sword and punch kentaru in the stomach. Wolf then threw him to the ground. "You improve well Sasay" Kentaru said standing up. "I guess I have to use half power."

A dragon made out of lightning charge at Zara. It was too fast he couldn't dodge it. BAM. He was electricuted. Marcus then said" It has the speed of lighting. if you haven't seen my eyes you may never dodge that lightning". "Now it is my turn. The dragon blast." Zara said. He perform a hand sing then a blast wave hit Itachi and Marcus.

Kentaru huses a hand sign. His sword turn about 3 feet wide and 10 feet long. he added his chakra too. Then he strike Sasay. Sasay dodges but he is scratch. Giant wolf barks at Kentaru that sent him flying but he grabbed on to a pole.

Back to marcus and Itachi. Itachi step in front of Marcus and uses a blast wave to clash with it. Marcus grabb his right arm. "protect me I need the chakra to reach to the palm of mu hand" said marcus. Itachi agrees.

Kentaru form a hand sign and uses Forbinden jutsu: The curse of the dragon. "No one is going to save you now" said Kentaru laughing.

kentaru
08-01-2009, 11:03 PM
I was being bored so here is chapter 2 the invasion of the sunset village.

Marcus just activated his ragan.

Flash back:

yay ima total badass.........:cool::cool::cool:

Naruto-Sama
08-02-2009, 02:02 AM
what is legendary rogue Marcus?

Chidori stream
08-02-2009, 02:45 PM
what is legendary rogue Marcus?
I is a fan fiction story about a 12 year old boy rogue ninja

Sasuke/Itachi
08-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Cool chapter.

Kon
08-03-2009, 06:45 AM
yea this story rules :cool:

AkatsukiMember
08-04-2009, 01:55 PM
This story is freaking AWESOME!!!

Chidori stream
08-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks everybody. I got the whole next chapter planed. So I'll post it tomorrow. I got the whole next arc planned. So if you want spoilors PM me.

Chidori stream
08-04-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm about to post chapter chapter 2.

kentaru
08-04-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm about to post chapter chapter 2.
YES!!!!.....me too.......wierd........exept mine is chapter 4

Chidori stream
08-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Chapter 3 the curse of the dragon

Kentaru's chakra dragon send a blast Sasay. Once the blast was 10 feet away Sasay did a hand sign and use Water style: Water dragon vortex. A dragon made out of fire form awater vortex aroun Sasay. The hit the vortex. But instead it created steam. "What the heck is this?" Kentaru said in a confue way. " Your jutsu was a fire style jutsu so I used its wekness to save me. Now it is time for you to die" said Sasay. Giant wolf bark at Kentaru sending him flying to a buliding then Sasay took out a kunai charge at Kentaru then slash him but Kentaru blocked it with his giant sword. Then Sasay ran back on Giant wolf head. he form a hand sign and closed his eyes.

Back at Marcus he is preparing his jutsu. Zara took out his sword and try to stab Marcus but Itachi blocked the attack with his sword. Zara pushed himself to the same spot. "So you are protecting this boy huh. This jutsu must be worth your death" said Zara charging at Itachi forming a hand sign Zrau uses headhunter jutsu. He grab Itachi fett from under ground nd pulled him in. But it was a subsitoution. Itachi apears infront of Zara and punches him. Zara flew to the end of the roof.

Sasay opens his eyes and got up. "Ready Wolf" said Sasay. "Ready "he replied. Both Saqsay and Wolf uses super beast mode. Wolf looks normal but has chakra all around him. Sasay looks like he is a human wolf. He has wiskers, his nails turnlong, and his teath is sharp. Sasay jump off at wolf and tackle Kentaru then kept on punching him on the face for a while. He was about to punch Kentaru on the stomach but Kentaru used Subsitution. He apeared on a buliding. But Giant Wolf barked at him but instead of Kentaru flying. He sent a blast wave at him. Kentru was hit by the blast.

While at Marcus he said"I'm ready" Itachi nods. Mracuses had was covered in chakra then chakra started to form at the palm of his hand. When it was finish the chakra was shaped in a ball. There was lightning in it. Marcus charges at Zara and says" I won't forgive you. For desroying my Parents old village and creatong this much detsructionI won't forgive you.". Zara was trapped o he took out a piece of paper and write down tied it to a kunai and throw it 3 miles away where Kentaru is. Marcus each near Zara and says " Lightning style: Lightning orb blast!!!!!". Marcus hits Zara in the stomach. It send Zara flying to a huge wall once Zra hits the huge wall and explosion was there. Once the smoke leared up Zara was on the ground.

The kunai was about to hit Kentaru but he grabbed it. He open it up read it and vanish. Kentaru apears besides Zara. "So you had a little boy beat you like this." aske Kentaru. But he wasn't able to answer because he was pariz=lized. A bunch of ninja apears 10 feet infront of Zara and Kentaru with Itachi, Sasay, and Marcus at front. " So it seems that this boy is powerful. Hmmmm. Well we dcide to change targets. Look at your self. You almost lost. This village was about to be in flames. Well see you later Sasay and little boy." said Kentaru. Kentaru then vanish with Zara.

It has been 7 weeks. The village was rebuilt. "So I guess you guys are going ahead huh." said Itachi with Marcus ans Sasay at the entranced. "Yep and this time to the hot springs " said Marcus. Itachi handed him a scroll." This will teaches you the jutsu and sommoning tenquis. " said Itachi. Marcus and Sasay lefthen Itachi wals towards the the Kagemansion. " You know once we get to the hot springs you will do 100 push ups once we reach the etran you know." said Sasay. "OH Man" said Marcus while they get deeper in the woods.

To be continued in chapter 4 the meeting.

Chidori stream
08-04-2009, 06:48 PM
So how do you like it?

kentaru
08-04-2009, 09:41 PM
chapter 4 rocks

Sasuke/Itachi
08-05-2009, 01:14 AM
I like it

AkatsukiMember
08-05-2009, 03:49 PM
It's still Awesome!!!

Hey, Chidori can I be in it? PLEASE?!!!!

Chidori stream
08-05-2009, 06:35 PM
sure you can.

AkatsukiMember
08-06-2009, 02:13 PM
sure you can.

sweeet!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!

Chidori stream
08-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Just tell me your chakra nature and I'll find a spot to put you in.

AkatsukiMember
08-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Just tell me your chakra nature and I'll find a spot to put you in.

My Chakra Nature is Fire and my Ultimate Tech is Fire Style: Flame Destruction and Fire Style: Black Fire Dragon Jutsu.

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Chindori is making the chapters with me. We PM each other the ideas and what is going to be in it then I post it. We been doing this since tomorrow. I'll post next chapter later Today

Chindori
08-09-2009, 02:46 PM
He is correct. Chidori and I make tis. But chidori stream made this idea I decided to help once he posted the second chapter.

itachifan100
08-09-2009, 02:47 PM
u might lose

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 02:48 PM
PM for spoilors. I got the next 3 chapter planned. But I have to rename the arc

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 02:49 PM
u might lose
He had to retreat if you read the whole arc. I'm posting the first chapter in the nxt arc later today. It will be short

Chindori
08-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Gah I need to get my post up

Chindori
08-09-2009, 03:24 PM
So Chidori stream and I have planned it through the next few arcs

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 03:27 PM
O.K I'm going to start the next chapter now

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Chapter 5 the meeting

A hooded figure alked in a building. He saw stairs and went upstairs. Then he went inside of the room. A person was their. That person said "So it has been a while since you came here. What do you want?" . " I want to put another bounty for 3000 Ryo. He is the son of the Glindi and Momaru. He is strong he paralized Zara easily." said the hooded person. "Hmp. We will have our best then." said the other person.
He snaped his fingers and two monsterouis beast appears. The hooded person took of the his hood. He was Kentaru laughing.

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 03:35 PM
To be continued in chapter 6

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 03:37 PM
sO HAW DO YOU LIKE IT?

itachifan100
08-09-2009, 03:37 PM
perfect

Chindori
08-09-2009, 03:38 PM
That was supose to be the shortest chapter

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Yeah next chapter comes out tomorrow because it was short

itachifan100
08-09-2009, 03:50 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/fail-owned-parking-fail.jpg?w=500&h=375

Sasuke/Itachi
08-09-2009, 07:10 PM
cool so far. I know one thing. Marcus will be training

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 07:12 PM
The arc is over. The poll is closed I'll need to delete it now.

Chidori stream
08-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Man I can't delete that poll.Oh well. Tomorrow is when the next chapter will come. Here is a thing to know what it is about
Marcus doeses the change of chakra training. Can his second chakra nature help him survive the world. Even when two assins are after him

HinaUchihatheRogue2
08-09-2009, 07:29 PM
.........?

kentaru
08-09-2009, 08:38 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/fail-owned-parking-fail.jpg?w=500&h=375XD EPIC parking fail

Chidori stream
08-11-2009, 06:48 PM
I'm about to begin

Chidori stream
08-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Chapter 5 akatsuki 2nd division

Marcus and Sassay are at the hot springs relaxing tell Marcu said this" So who is this akatsuki 2nd division?". " So I'll tll you everything. It started when a rogue ninja wqnted power great power. So he decided that to maintane that goal he needs to form a group of talented ninja. He got 6. Together they were know as the akatsuki 2nd division..They were takin down villages and imprisoning tailed beast host. Eventual most members quit because the leadership wasn't good and also everybody hated them. So the only members left are Zara and Kentaru. I was once a member of the group but left" explain Sassay.
"Zara and kentaru are after us now so I'll need to train you hard. So we are going to make the ultimte jutsu combine wih your lightning chakra and your other one." said Sasa. ""SO I knoq every member of my clan have two chakra natures but why start raining now?" asked Marcus. "That is easy. We may end up fighting the akatsuki 2nd division or the black rains so we need to be prepare. Here take these fingers and hold it. It will explain your chakra nature." said Sassa giving him the paper. Marcus ttook the paper and hold it few seconds later it ripped." You havethe wind change of chakra. The wind change of chakra is rare and very useful for shortand medium range fights" explain Sassay. Few hour later they met in the woods. He handed him a leaf. Try to cut the leaf with only chakra." said Sassay. Marcus nods and does what he says.

To be contunued

kentaru
08-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Chapter 5 akatsuki 2nd division

Marcus and Sassay are at the hot springs relaxing tell Marcu said this" So who is this akatsuki 2nd division?". " So I'll tll you everything. It started when a rogue ninja wqnted power great power. So he decided that to maintane that goal he needs to form a group of talented ninja. He got 6. Together they were know as the akatsuki 2nd division..They were takin down villages and imprisoning tailed beast host. Eventual most members quit because the leadership wasn't good and also everybody hated them. So the only members left are Zara and Kentaru. I was once a member of the group but left" explain Sassay.
"Zara and kentaru are after us now so I'll need to train you hard. So we are going to make the ultimte jutsu combine wih your lightning chakra and your other one." said Sasa. ""SO I knoq every member of my clan have two chakra natures but why start raining now?" asked Marcus. "That is easy. We may end up fighting the akatsuki 2nd division or the black rains so we need to be prepare. Here take these fingers and hold it. It will explain your chakra nature." said Sassa giving him the paper. Marcus ttook the paper and hold it few seconds later it ripped." You havethe wind change of chakra. The wind change of chakra is rare and very useful for shortand medium range fights" explain Sassay. Few hour later they met in the woods. He handed him a leaf. Try to cut the leaf with only chakra." said Sassay. Marcus nods and does what he says.

To be contunued...wow ton of spelling errors

AkatsukiMember
08-14-2009, 06:51 PM
...wow ton of spelling errors

Yeah, but I like it.

And I'm still waiting for my debute.

itachifan100
08-14-2009, 07:15 PM
awesome