PDA

View Full Version : The story of Kinen

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 11:52 AM
Bored as heck, I thought why not? So now I'm making this story up about someone named Kinen. I guess I'll start with explaining him.

Name: Kinen

Origin: Village Hidden in Storms

Height: 5"11

Weight: 110 lbs

Eye color: blue

Hair color: white

Skin tone: tan

Clothes: Basically what naruto wears, but replace the black with white and the orange with black.

perferred weapon: Staff

Level:
Taijutsu skill level: 10/10
Ninjutsu skill level: 9/10
Genjutsu skill level: N/A

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 11:53 AM
Cool, you finally decided to make a story, eh, Rogue-san? ^^
Have you read my story?

avamaru
07-31-2009, 11:53 AM
Have you read my story?
wow that awesome ann by the way i like yur story

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 12:01 PM
Have you read my story?

Neh, I'll only add to this when I'm bored. I'm going to start out with his history.

Sasori"s Bro
07-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Hey Rogue whats this about.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 12:03 PM
wow that awesome ann by the way i like yur story
Please comment on it in the thread of my story. ^^

Neh, I'll only add to this when I'm bored. I'm going to start out with his history.

Oh, that so.

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 12:07 PM
Hey Rogue whats this about.

Story, similar to Sasuke's, but my character ain't some emo bent on revenge and doesn't think he's above everyone.

Oh, that so.

yes, yes it is so. XD

Sasori"s Bro
07-31-2009, 12:09 PM
Story, similar to Sasuke's, but my character ain't some emo bent on revenge and doesn't think he's above everyone.

yes, yes it is so. XD
Oh thats cool.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 12:11 PM

yes, yes it is so. XD

Okay then. ^^

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 12:55 PM
History_____

Alright, I'm going to start off with his history first.

He comes from the village hidden in storms, a village that had previously wanted to war with everyone, but decided to stop and become a peaceful village, most of the other villages still held grudges towards them and decided that they needed to go. So the villages were constantly declaring war on this village, but the village still held its ground and almost never took any damage, but when they did, it was very great.

He was only 3 years old, but he was a very advanced child, his parents had already placed him in a ninja school and he exceeded most of his peers at such a young age. One day something unexpected happened, the enemey managed to get many soldiers into the village and attacked almost every civilian they could find, Kinen's parents were one of them. The enemy ninjas broke into their home and decided they might have some fun, they killed both of his parents right in front of Kinen and when they were about to get him, two ninjas opped in and beat them. From then on, Kinen swore to protect others and become as advanced a ninja as he could.

((kinda weird since at the time, he's only 3, but it makes it all the more interesting))

Sasuke/Itachi
07-31-2009, 12:58 PM
cool history. He is a lucky kid.

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 01:10 PM
cool history. He is a lucky kid.

Yup. ^_^ I wanted him to be mature at a young age.

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 02:15 PM
When he was on duty_____

At just the age of 6, he was already more talented than any other ninja in the whole village. Since he was born at a time of war, he was sent out in the front lines, killing as many people as he could, but it always haunted him, their faces never left his mind, he even counted how many he killed, by the time he was eight years old, he had already killed 200 ninjas, 121 civilians and 50 children, he never had forgotten their faces right before he killed them. Those faces had haunted his memories and dreams from then on.

Not much to write here, this doesn't have much inportance.

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Why is he blood thirsty

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 05:59 PM
Why is he blood thirsty

He isn't, he was sent out in wars too early is all and he had to fight many battles, so he got traumatized.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 05:59 PM
He isn't, he was sent out in wars too early is all and he had to fight many battles, so he got traumatized.

So it's kinda like with Itachi.

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 06:01 PM
So it's kinda like with Itachi.

Worse thank Itachi actually, you'll see the further you read.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 06:03 PM
Alrighty.

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 06:40 PM
The beggining of a new friendship _____

One day, when Kinen came back from the bbattle field, he decided to looks around town and try not to think about all those faces that were in his mind. He found himself standing in front of a library, he loved libraries, they were quiet and peaceful, the complete opposite of the battle field. He went inside the library and he bumped into an old man, he apologized but the old man stopped him and told him something," I know what you're going through."

Kinen looked puzzled and his response was,"What do you mean?"

The old man laughed and said,"You're too young to br experiencing war. If you want, I could teach you how to control your emotions."

Kinen was excited at the idea and told him with a smile, " I'll do it!"

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 06:43 PM
Good so far.

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 06:44 PM
Good so far.

Thank you! ^_^

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 07:37 PM
^_^....have you read my story yet?

avamaru
08-01-2009, 12:44 AM
thats a good story no more of a biography

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 05:35 PM
When is the first chapter

Rogue Priestess
08-01-2009, 05:36 PM
When is the first chapter

What do you mean?

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 05:37 PM
When will the story continue.

Rogue Priestess
08-01-2009, 05:40 PM
When will the story continue.

I'm not sure ... If you're looking for the beginning, it's in the front page ... Do you mean when he's an adult?

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Ijust want to read the rest of the story. It is good so far

Rogue Priestess
08-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Ijust want to read the rest of the story. It is good so far

Oh, thank you! ^_^ I'm working on it, don't worry.

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Well I can't wait.

Rogue Priestess
08-01-2009, 05:50 PM
The start of training and a new discovery_____

Kinen asked his kage to be excused from war for 3 months to complete the training and the Kage agreed. Kinen went to the old man's house early in the morning the day of training. When he got there the old man looked at him and said, "You're late."

"Sorry, but I had a sleepless night from my excitement and my nightmares."

"Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. Let's begin."

- After the day's training -

It was well into the night when they had finished. "Thank you sensei" Kinen bowed to the old man and left, he decided to drop by the library and see if they had gotten any new books. As he was walking past the book shelfs he decided to check a section he never chacked before, the ninja secction. He looked through a few books and found one that got him interested, it was a book about kekkei genkais and how most were activated. He read it for a while, then he came across a chapter where it showed his parents and had their kekkei genkai.

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 05:53 PM
I like that one. I can't wait for the action

Rogue Priestess
08-01-2009, 05:57 PM
I like that one. I can't wait for the action

You'll see some action after like 3 or 4 chapters.

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 05:59 PM
O.K thanks for informing me.