PDA

View Full Version : The Angel Of Darkness

Yori
07-31-2009, 09:16 AM
I decided i wanted to write a story about what i have done so far as a ninja. If you was in the darkness, ootp, the black rains and maybe another village and i knew you. You will be in this story

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Ever since i was 6 i been on my own. Wondering from land to land wondering what i would become. I didnt knew i had any family members because they all abandon. When i hit the age of 17 the thought of me dying kept running through my head. Afraid of ninja's attacking me because i only knew a few Jutsu. I finally stumbled across a very dark land. Where it was runned by a demon, and the eyes he possesed are called the kamimeh which stands for God eyes. The color of the eyes are black and red and the eyes look like the rinnigan. Struggling to find a new home i decided I wanted to stay in the land. I trained and learn new jutsu in the land until i reached the age of 23. The demon that ruled the land decided he got bored with it and want to destroy. When that day came all of the ninja except me in the land died before him. Knowing i had no choice but to fight, i came out from hiding to face him. We started fighting and he had the upper hand for most of the fight, until a beam from the heavens hit the grounds we was fightning on, and three angels came out the heavens and to earth.

Ending of chapter one: Three angels came out of the heavens and is about to face the demon. The three will be known as my most powerful jutsu.

Chapter 2: The first Kage

The three angels all stand behind me looking at the demon very angry. I had only a lil bit of chakra left and i was bruised, and could barely stand. While the demon was still at his full strength with most of his chakra still un used. But when he saw the three angels he became very hesitant and stop attacking me. There was a long pause but then the 1st angel immediatly went in to attack then soon the other 2. The fight lasted for Hour's and the demon was taking a beating. With my remaing chakra i started to form a new jutsu i been working on called the black death. The black death is mix with bothe fire and lightning. With everything i had i formed it and struck the demon in his heart with it sending him back. He has been defeated, but i passed out.

When i woked up, both of my eyes was killing me and i saw all three angels standing over me. The first was a very muscular one, and his name was the angel of death. He can store a high amount of chakra in him and mostly do earth and lightning jutsu's. The second one was a beautiful girl and her name is The angel of dreams. She is an excellent taijutsu and genjutsu user. The last one was the strongest. His name is the Rebirth/Dark angel. If any of the other 2 get's injured or killed he can heal them completely 2 times each. But if he is killed he is awkakes in a new and stronger form but loses the ability to heal. Together they are name the three sacred angels.

"Who are You" I asked

Rebirth Angel:"Your protector's, we have been watching you since you were 6, we came down here to protect. WHile you was sleep we took the eyes from the demon and replace yours with them. You now possess them and can learn all the jutsu and tricks that comes with them. We are now apart of your jutsu list. But i warn you the eyes have a darkness with in them and let it take over you and your personality and attitude will changed. In exchange for giving you the eyes, you will have to be the kage of this land. You will call it The Village Hidden In the Darkness.

Ending of chapter 2: The darkness village was born.

Introducing: Zeek,Jeremy,Broko, Sai Brother,Rotate, and the OOTP

Chapter 3: The Rise

I started searching for any near-by shinobi by the village so i can get it running. I stumble upon the very first member of The darkness village, his name is Rotate. After recruiting him he went out and started recruiting new members. The second was Broko and the third Zeek Uchiha. Then the same thing rotate did they did, and more and more members came. I decided to have the first meeting of the darkness and many things was made on that day. The 5 guardians was made, and they were: Rotate,Zeek,Broko,JHokage and Nejipwns. The jinjuriki was the 13 tailed falcon and it's host was nejipwns, the second commander at the time was rotate. After that first meeting things went smoothly for some weeks, then a new ninja joined and his Name was Jeremy Uchiha. Getting bored within the village i decided to make him my one and only student. I had a rivil within the village and it was Zeek. He wanted to be the first person to beat me.

Chapter 4: The Fall

By the time I finished teaching jeremy how to fight ,some of my jutsu's and gave him the kamimeh a darkness within me started to appear. Knowing it was from the eyes i started having trouble to surpress the darkness. The darkness rise to have more than 40 members and was the largest village. Our allies was the light and blood, the only village we didnt like was the metal. When i hit the age of 34 the first organization formed and it was called the OOTP. The OOTP was an evil org. that wanted to rule the forums. They sent me a direct invitaion and me being stressed out with being kage I abandon the darkness village, with me i took my student jeremy. I appointed Broko as the new kage, and i promised that i would come back and destroy the darkness village one day.

Ending of Chapter 4: I decided to join the ootp and the darkness has completly took over me.

Introducing: Rogue Priest, Sasori, Pride, and Animelover

Chapter 5: The OOTP

The OOTP leader name is Rogue Priest. He (at the time didnt tell he was a she) has been known on the forums to cause trouble and is the first anagonsit in the forums. My partner for most of the OOTP was Sasori, he is a puppet user who is very wise. Never saw him loose his cool but i did threaten to take his life if he leave the OOTP while he was my partner. Second in command was Pride, he hailed from the metal village. Each member was assigned a partner and had thier own goals. My number one goal was to destroy the darkness village. Jeremy decided to switch sides again but made secreatly told me that the day the invasion comes he would switch sides yet again. I recieved threats from many shinobi there, and at one point a genin with a jinjuriki challenged me. The ending result to that was i sealed most of his jinjuriki power in a jutsu. While in the OOTP i learned many new jutsu and enhanced many. The Black death, and the red was the ones i used the most. The only jutsu i created and dont use is the white death because it shortens my life span. Things in the OOTP was going smoothly but...

Meanwhile

The darkness village relocated to another spot because before i left i destroyed almost half of it. The kage broko showed great promise at a certain point, but his leadership started to be questioned. The ninja's in the village feared both me and jeremy. Zeek at the time was co-kage and he was determine to bring me back in the village. The most annoying villager who gave me hell from time to time was animelover. She challenged me a bunch of times but i just ignored it. Well one day i decided to make an appernce in the new darkness village but there i made it known that broko was a weak kage and the new should be Zeek. I had a plan, and the darkness fell into it. My plan was to make them move broko out of the kage seat and put zeek in, and once zeek is in ill battle him, defeat him and make the darkness see nobody could defeat. Which would make the ninja's in there leave on there own. And thats exactly what happened.

End of chapter 5.

Chapter 6 will be the introduction to The Black Rains and the final fight between me and zeek

Ending of Chapter 5: The Big battle of me and zeek starts

Introducing: No one

Chapter 6: Unstoppable Force

The day had finally come. Zeek Uchiha vs. Yori Uchiha, a rivialry that has been one sided ever since it has begin. I was standing there looking at zeek with a smirk across my face. By that time i felt like no one could stop me and this battle will end like the others that fell before me. Zeek instantly took off and tried to strike me, he couldn't land a hit. Yes he was fast but i was faster. For a while the fight was mostly taijutsu with little ninjutsu, but my patience grew thin and i summon my dark crow angel, and summon my 10 sign angel seal. The fight started to heat up, some minutes later zeek reached his ultimate chidori mode 2, and i had my Lightning crow, dark angel crow, the three sacred angels. The three sacred angels individually summon the 10 sign angel seal so there was three of them. Even if zeek somehow get the upper hand i knew his chakra is getting sealed by the three statues. On his final move his wolf jumped in the air with him on the back of him and zeek formed his final move the chidori storm. I easily blocked it, and with my remaining chakra left i hit him directly in the heart with the black death . Zeek started falling to the ground, and the fight was over. Even though i was victorious i gained new respect for zeek because of his efforts. After that fight i left the OOTP and wanted to be alone for some time.

I decided that i wanted to create my own org. called The Black Rains. The black rains would be filled with assassins and we order our own hits. Around this time i reached my prime and fully became the Angel of Darkness. But little did i know that me being impatient would cause the fall of the org. that could of been the greatest.

End of Chapter 6

Chapter 7: The destruction of the dark, TBR and a new Kage

Ending of Chapter 6: Beat Zeek Uchiha (kage of the darkness at the time), and leaves the OOTP to be alone.

Introducing: The Black Rains

Chapter 7: The Black Rains

After i left the OOTP i was alone for a while. My ego was bigger than ever and i was at my all time high. My thought process got even more darker and i wanted to make my own group, called The Black Rains. The Black Rains would be filled with a certain number of assassins and we carry out our own hits. I spent months planning it and scouting my assassins. I already knew Jeremy Uchiha would come but i also wanted Zeek. Well to my advantage the Light village collapse and i manage to pull Hiro Tasgore, My thirs in command. Next ninetailed followed by leaving the OOTP. In order for me to get Zeek i could only do it one way, Destroying the Darkness while he is Kage. Nobody knew it was gonna happen, everybody thought that me wanting to destroy the darkness was long gone. The day Came, and Jeremy infiltrated in the inside, giving me an easy access to go in with out any problems. Zeek wasent there at the time they only had broko to protect him. He was too out numbered because he knew the villagers couldn't stop us. To destroy it i been working on my new jutsu called the falling star. The falling star is straight lightning but can cause major destruction. I sent the star straight to the village, even though broko ran and took the hit it was too late, the darkness was destroyed by The Black Rains. My plan worked...

By next morning everywhere was buzzing about The Black Rains and a number of people wanted to join. But it was my over excitement which cause the downfall of The Black Rains. I let the wrong people join and i should of waited for a while. After the darkness was re-built Zeek left and re-joined them. Followed jeremy and ninetailed. I decided to disband The Black Rains because I hurried up a great idea and got too over confident. In my book The Black Rains is an incomplete project waiting to be completed. For every incompletion I always go back to make it perfect. The Black Rains is what could of been the baddest group. I might of threw away the idea for now, but forgotten it, HELL NO

End of Chapter 7

Chapter 8: A different leaf, and emptiness

End of Chapter 7: The Black Rain is gone but is it really?

Chapter 8: End of a Reign

When The Black Rains disbanded my dark days was put on hold for a while. I decided to go back and help the cripple darkness village. The kage at the time was animelover. I came back as the co-kage, and animelover ask me to train her. I taught her 2 jutsu's, 20 crows of Black death and 20 crows of red death. Even though the village seem to be back on the right track, there was a lot of arguing and pointless stuff going on. I also felt a little bit of emptiness, something big was missing. Well one day the kage animelover announced that she didn't want to be kage and i was appointed kage again. There was some difficulties of making it official but it felled in place. I placed order back in the village and had genin's under training. Things seemed right again, but there still was that emptiness. I felt like i got soft and i kept remembering one post that aruega said one day "The angel of darkness is getting soft." That one sentence hit a nerve and stuck with me ever since. I needed to be back on top and i was determine to get back to it. I left the darkness again and appointed Jeremy as the kage. I went back to join the OOTP again. To find out they crossed over into being the storm village. The kage being Rogue Priest and Co-kage being pride. The orginal plan in the storm was to act all good and peaceful in front of other villages but turn on them in the wars. That planned quickly fell and we crossed over to be completely about peace. I'm starting off as a genin in the village but it dosent matter to me, I still feel as if i'm the best and the darkness is coming back fully. That emptiness is dissapering, which leads, me to now. I been very top secret of what im planning, but the time is near for it to be complete. Yori Uchiha The Angel of Darkness is back.

End of Chapter 8

Chapter 9: Present, a piece of the plan

Filler!!: Ninetailed vs. Yori Uchiha

NInetailed: i start off by useing Water Style:Pouring Rain*rain clouds appear and it rains*then i use Water Style Frozen water needles*the needles of water come at you*then i use Water style water steam*a fog comes and blinds the field*i make a water clone and fade into the mist,i activate michi lvl 1.

Yori: I activate my kamimeh lvl one, and i use my speed to dodge the needles. I then summon one crow clone and make it disperse into crows and they scatter away from the feild. I then take out my sword of heavens and incorporate my lightning chakra into it

Ninetailed: before the crows get to far,i use the mist the has clouded our vision and use water style water projectiles,*out of the mist kunis and shuricans kill the crows.then i use my speed to confrount you.we attack each other.you kill me but it was a clone.now the water clones special ablity is that when its destroyed,it leaves a puddle of water that is sticky.i make 3 clones and now that you can move i use water style drowing water cage.what that does is creats a sticky substance thats sticks to your every move like the watery substance form the clone.you are drowing,cant breath,is slowly dyeing,and loseing vision.lastly i use lightning shock into the water electricfining you.

Yori: hm tough situation, well i have no choice,

While still loosing my breath I summon 1 crow clone then i disperse it into crows, then i make the crows disperse into even more smaller ones till they filled the cage and on my command they explode destroying the cage before your lightning shock reaches me. Im out trying to catch my breath, I then slam the tip of my sword into the ground creating streams of lightning and i start doing handsigns

Ninetailed: the clones and i quickly jump and evoid the slam.then for the left over water behind you i do Water Style Frozen water needles to stab you in the back while you are doing hand signs.then i activate michi lvl 2.2 clones use Wood Style: razor leaf and they are fired at you.then i make vines come out my are to grabe you.i use michi lvl 2 to its fullest extent and create a tree that can move.it grabes you and slames you around.lastley one of the clones go under ground and come up behind you useing Wood style: wood shank to stab you through the heart.i make wood come out my skin so it can be provided as an armor in case your alive..........

Yori: Before your needles hit me i do lightning style: Lightning barrier to protect, and the streams of lightning thats on the field becomes wider and protect me from your needles. I grab my sword heavens and with my speed i dodge your razor leafs, i tried to avoide the vines but on of them caught my foot and the tree slammed me 2 times before i cut through it with my sword of heavens. With my last ditch effort i dodge you stabbing me. My last jutsu i use Lightning style: Death crow. The streams of lightning that made the bariier forms a big lightning crow and the crow charges and strikes you at your chest electrecouting you and stopping your heart.

Sasori: I actually think that Ninetailed won. Ninetailed cornered Yori from the very beginning, not to mention at the end when Yori said he stabbed Nine, nine still had his armor on so it might not have gone all the way through. Yori did a good job for only being able to use one element. If Nine wasn't a chunin and this was a genin on genin battle I think Yori would have taken it.

End of Chapter 8: The emptiness i have been feeling is now gone, and my part of my plane it starting to unravel.

Chapter 9: The Angel of Darkness

At the moment i am a storm villager, as well as a genin. My only element is lightning. It took a while to adjust to it, but i quickly gotten the hang of it. Since i been on the forums, i made a lot of enemies as well as friends. Had historic battles, and only lost twice. The darkness village is now gone for good. I wont put it in the category of incompletion because while i was kage it was complete. The only thing that was incomplete is The Black Rains, which is just waiting to be completed. I been very quiet, and cautioned about what i say and how i say stuff in front of people. I laid out a well thought through blueprint of my future plan. Incompletion is not an option this go around.

I still...

Have a followers left and do plan to use them. Call me evil, call me a punk, call me whatever but, you have to admit everything i did big so far shook the forums at least once in it's life time. Somebody compared me to orichimaru because of how i use people as pawns to get what i want. I felt flattered by that statement, and i never will forget it. The Black Rains i feel is my ultimate project that is just waiting to be completed, will it come back as an org? no, will it come back as a secret group that has members in certain villages?Maybe, or will it come back as a nation/village? Thats a thought, but whatever i do plan to do it wont be for no one's benifet except for me and the people that's with me. From being alone, to being a kage, to being a rogue, to being a villager, I am The Angel of Darkness

The END

cherryflower
07-31-2009, 09:23 AM
Good story! ~_~

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 09:28 AM
Great!
Can't wait for Chapter Two!
^^

Rotate
07-31-2009, 09:33 AM
great so far.

Yori
07-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Ending of chapter one: Three angels came out of the heavens and is about to face the demon. The three will be known as my most powerful jutsu.

Chapter 2: The first Kage

The three angels all stand behind me looking at the demon very angry. I had only a lil bit of chakra left and i was bruised, and could barely stand. While the demon was still at his full strength with most of his chakra still un used. But when he saw the three angels he became very hesitant and stop attacking me. There was a long pause but then the 1st angel immediatly went in to attack then soon the other 2. The fight lasted for Hour's and the demon was taking a beating. With my remaing chakra i started to form a new jutsu i been working on called the black death. The black death is mix with bothe fire and lightning. With everything i had i formed it and struck the demon in his heart with it sending him back. He has been defeated, but i passed out.

When i woked up, both of my eyes was killing me and i saw all three angels standing over me. The first was a very muscular one, and his name was the angel of death. He can store a high amount of chakra in him and mostly do earth and lightning jutsu's. The second one was a beautiful girl and her name is The angel of dreams. She is an excellent taijutsu and genjutsu user. The last one was the strongest. His name is the Rebirth/Dark angel. If any of the other 2 get's injured or killed he can heal them completely 2 times each. But if he is killed he is awkakes in a new and stronger form but loses the ability to heal. Together they are name the three sacred angels.

"Who are You" I asked

Rebirth Angel:"Your protector's, we have been watching you since you were 6, we came down here to protect. WHile you was sleep we took the eyes from the demon and replace yours with them. You now possess them and can learn all the jutsu and tricks that comes with them. We are now apart of your jutsu list. But i warn you the eyes have a darkness with in them and let it take over you and your personality and attitude will changed. In exchange for giving you the eyes, you will have to be the kage of this land. You will call it The Village Hidden In the Darkness.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Cool....

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Interesting.

sasruto
07-31-2009, 01:08 PM
Fasinating!

INO y....
07-31-2009, 02:03 PM
your story sucks

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 02:04 PM
your story sucks

How does it suck and that's mean. :(

kakashi uzumaki
07-31-2009, 02:04 PM
your story sucks
thats very mean

good story,keep it up:mrgreen:

INO y....
07-31-2009, 02:05 PM
so idc what you think it sucks man never do that again plz for every one

kakashi uzumaki
07-31-2009, 02:07 PM
so idc what you think it sucks man never do that again plz for every one

u might have crossed the line

INO y....
07-31-2009, 02:11 PM
idc he cant do nothin

Yori
07-31-2009, 02:26 PM
Lol do i care, she's a nobody to me, i laugh at people like her

Broko
07-31-2009, 02:49 PM
nice story Yori

Yori
07-31-2009, 03:01 PM

I started searching for any near-by shinobi by the village so i can get it running. I stumble upon the very first member of The darkness village, his name is Rotate. After recruiting him he went out and started recruiting new members. The second was Broko and the third Zeek Uchiha. Then the same thing rotate did they did, and more and more members came. I decided to have the first meeting of the darkness and many things was made on that day. The 5 guardians was made, and they were: Rotate,Zeek,Broko,JHokage and Nejipwns. The jinjuriki was the 13 tailed falcon and it's host was nejipwns, the second commander at the time was rotate. After that first meeting things went smoothly for some weeks, then a new ninja joined and his Name was Jeremy Uchiha. Getting bored within the village i decided to make him my one and only student. I had a rivil within the village and it was Zeek. He wanted to be the first person to beat me.

By the time I finished teaching jeremy how to fight ,some of my jutsu's and gave him the kamimeh a darkness within me started to appear. Knowing it was from the eyes i started having trouble to surpress the darkness. The darkness rise to have more than 40 members and was the largest village. Our allies was the light and blood, the only village we didnt like was the metal. When i hit the age of 34 the first organization formed and it was called the OOTP. The OOTP was an evil org. that wanted to rule the forums. They sent me a direct invitaion and me being stressed out with being kage I abandon the darkness village, with me i took my student jeremy. I appointed Broko as the new kage, and i promised that i would come back and destroy the darkness village one day.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 03:05 PM
Hm...good so far.

Yori
07-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Hm...good so far.
I couldv made the rise longer but dammit i got tired of typing lol

animelover
07-31-2009, 03:08 PM
Nice, like a story and village history wrapped in one.

Yori
07-31-2009, 03:21 PM
Yup exactly

Rogue Priestess
07-31-2009, 03:23 PM
It's alrright.

animelover
07-31-2009, 03:23 PM
Yup exactly

When did you start it? I was out for a while in the forums

Yori
07-31-2009, 03:25 PM
Nope just start on it earlier today,, You are coming up soon in the story

mangagirl
07-31-2009, 03:27 PM
awesome story

animelover
07-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Nope just start on it earlier today,, You are coming up soon in the story

Aww man, :oops: i'm gonna be the annoying one right? :lol:

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 03:30 PM
I couldv made the rise longer but dammit i got tired of typing lol

Ditto. :|

Yori
07-31-2009, 03:30 PM
Aww man, :oops: i'm gonna be the annoying one right? :lol:
Lol thats how you is going to start out, but you changed from annoying though

animelover
07-31-2009, 03:32 PM
Lol thats how you is going to start out, but you changed from annoying though

Okay lol, good luck Yori, turning out good man.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 03:33 PM
How do I start in your story?

Broko
07-31-2009, 03:33 PM
nice story i can't wait untill theres more

kakashi uzumaki
07-31-2009, 04:16 PM
so yori are you like 40 now?

Yori
07-31-2009, 04:22 PM
How do I start in your story?
Im still thinking about that, but i have an idea

so yori are you like 40 now?
Right now im like 50, but i look young

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 04:23 PM

What is it? :?:

kakashi uzumaki

umm really?

cool

animelover

So I came in and met you when you were 50??? That makes that joke i used to call you

"old crow" work out lol

Yori
07-31-2009, 04:27 PM
So I came in and met you when you were 50??? That makes that joke i used to call you

"old crow" work out lol
Lol your right

What is it? :?:
No no, no spoilers, but i pretty much got the whole story done in my mind. Including what i have plan for the future

INO y....
07-31-2009, 04:28 PM
yori like i dont feel the same way about you

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 04:28 PM
Lol your right

No no, no spoilers, but i pretty much got the whole story done in my mind. Including what i have plan for the future
Alright then. :|

INO y....
07-31-2009, 04:29 PM
gw yori

Yori
07-31-2009, 04:43 PM
yori like i dont feel the same way about you
Umm ok

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-31-2009, 04:54 PM
So, next chapter? I'm anxious to see this story.

Yori
07-31-2009, 04:54 PM
Alright the next two will be done before the day is over

animelover
07-31-2009, 05:02 PM
Alright the next two will be done before the day is over

Can't wait to see my part :cool: LOL :lol:

and yeah its good, i'm waiting Yori ;) :lol:

INO y....
07-31-2009, 05:04 PM
the gw is that your a jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-31-2009, 05:05 PM
GW means...

kakashi uzumaki
07-31-2009, 05:07 PM
GW means...
it means guess what

animelover
07-31-2009, 05:08 PM
the gw is that your a jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk

I get that your mad at him, but idk, its just a forum with regular people and stuff just ignore the ones who make you mad or sad and just idk,

have fun here, thats why the forums are here, to have fun while chatting to friends about Naruto and anime ^^

edit: sorry i wrote "idk" too much

INO y....
07-31-2009, 05:21 PM
i was jking lolz i love the story its great keep going i was told that you would get mad if i told you that

Yori
07-31-2009, 05:21 PM
Ending of Chapter 4: I decided to join the ootp and the darkness has completly took over me.

The OOTP leader name is Rogue Priest. He (at the time didnt tell he was a she) has been known on the forums to cause trouble and is the first anagonsit in the forums. My partner for most of the OOTP was Sasori, he is a puppet user who is very wise. Never saw him loose his cool but i did threaten to take his life if he leave the OOTP while he was my partner. Second in command was Pride, he hailed from the metal village. Each member was assigned a partner and had thier own goals. My number one goal was to destroy the darkness village. Jeremy decided to switch sides again but made secreatly told me that the day the invasion comes he would switch sides yet again. I recieved threats from many shinobi there, and at one point a genin with a jinjuriki challenged me. The ending result to that was i sealed most of his jinjuriki power in a jutsu. While in the OOTP i learned many new jutsu and enhanced many. The Black death, and the red was the ones i used the most. The only jutsu i created and dont use is the white death because it shortens my life span. Things in the OOTP was going smoothly but...

Meanwhile

The darkness village relocated to another spot because before i left i destroyed almost half of it. The kage broko showed great promise at a certain point, but his leadership started to be questioned. The ninja's in the village feared both me and jeremy. Zeek at the time was co-kage and he was determine to bring me back in the village. The most annoying villager who gave me hell from time to time was animelover. She challenged me a bunch of times but i just ignored it. Well one day i decided to make an appernce in the new darkness village but there i made it known that broko was a weak kage and the new should be Zeek. I had a plan, and the darkness fell into it. My plan was to make them move broko out of the kage seat and put zeek in, and once zeek is in ill battle him, defeat him and make the darkness see nobody could defeat. Which would make the ninja's in there leave on there own. And thats exactly what happened.

End of chapter 5.

Chapter 6 will be the introduction to The Black Rains and the final fight between me and zeek

Yori
07-31-2009, 05:22 PM
i was jking lolz i love the story its great keep going i was told that you would get mad if i told you that
lol who told you that

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 05:24 PM
Yay!
I finally get introduced!

animelover
07-31-2009, 05:28 PM

Meanwhile

End of chapter 5.

The most annoying villager who gave me hell from time to time was animelover. I love it!!!!!

o m g!! lol, and whaaaaa only that small part ?:cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:

That is good Yori lol keep it up!!
(and don't forget about when I was 5th kage okay plwease *pouts* plus you did come- *cough* no spoliers sorry *cough* :lol:)

Yori
07-31-2009, 05:31 PM
lol im not going to forget about you being kage, every kage except for jhokage because hers was short period will be in the story. You will come again

INO y....
07-31-2009, 05:32 PM
a person told me that duhhh

animelover
07-31-2009, 05:34 PM
lol im not going to forget about you being kage, every kage except for jhokage because hers was short period will be in the story. You will come again

Many thanks, many thanks :cool:

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Very nice story so far.

INO y....
yw but for what

Vatanui AKA Pride
Very nice story so far.

Yep..:cool:

Yori
07-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Sasori and Pride you both will be back in the story when i get to the hidden storm

INO y....
07-31-2009, 05:46 PM
do i get to be in the story

kakashi uzumaki
07-31-2009, 05:47 PM
oooo am i in it?
why am i asking ........................
i know i am not :(

animelover
07-31-2009, 05:52 PM
And out of the dark depths come out the old forgotten Darkness villagers that have returned to claim what is their's again O_o

Yori
07-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Kakashi you might have a small role since you was in the black rains

kakashi uzumaki
07-31-2009, 05:59 PM
Kakashi you might have a small role since you was in the black rains
true but i didnt do anything
i was no help:cry:

animelover
07-31-2009, 06:15 PM
true but i didnt do anything
i was no help:cry:

If you truly did nothing then what role would you have in a story anyway?

Broko
07-31-2009, 06:47 PM

Meanwhile

End of chapter 5.

Chapter 6 will be the introduction to The Black Rains and the final fight between me and zeekdam you, i was a good kage and you knew it i sacrificed myself by taking the hit from the fallen start for the village and i could of beat you if we finished our battles
EDIT: Fallen Star

Sai's brother
07-31-2009, 06:51 PM
Great story Yori

-Rereads-

Yori
07-31-2009, 07:06 PM
Ending of Chapter 5: The Big battle of me and zeek starts

Chapter 6: Unstoppable Force

The day had finally come. Zeek Uchiha vs. Yori Uchiha, a rivialry that has been one sided ever since it has begin. I was standing there looking at zeek with a smirk across my face. By that time i felt like no one could stop me and this battle will end like the others that fell before me. Zeek instantly took off and tried to strike me, he couldn't land a hit. Yes he was fast but i was faster. For a while the fight was mostly taijutsu with little ninjutsu, but my patience grew thin and i summon my dark crow angel, and summon my 10 sign angel seal. The fight started to heat up, some minutes later zeek reached his ultimate chidori mode 2, and i had my Lightning crow, dark angel crow, the three sacred angels. The three sacred angels individually summon the 10 sign angel seal so there was three of them. Even if zeek somehow get the upper hand i knew his chakra is getting sealed by the three statues. On his final move his wolf jumped in the air with him on the back of him and zeek formed his final move the chidori storm. I easily blocked it, and with my remaining chakra left i hit him directly in the heart with the black death . Zeek started falling to the ground, and the fight was over. Even though i was victorious i gained new respect for zeek because of his efforts. After that fight i left the OOTP and wanted to be alone for some time.

I decided that i wanted to create my own org. called The Black Rains. The black rains would be filled with assassins and we order our own hits. Around this time i reached my prime and fully became the Angel of Darkness. But little did i know that me being impatient would cause the fall of the org. that could of been the greatest.

End of Chapter 6

Chapter 7: The destruction of the dark, TBR and a new Kage

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 09:29 PM
Bravo.

Nine
08-01-2009, 04:13 AM
nice man will i be in it

Yori
08-01-2009, 09:24 AM
nice man will i be in it

Yea, im add like 2 fillers in it, me fightning you, and me fightning some one else

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 09:25 AM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14284

Here is a fanfiction contest you can enter.

Nine
08-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Yea, im add like 2 fillers in it, me fightning you, and me fightning some one else
ok cool.so are you going to take this up to the storm village and then end it.

Yori
08-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Yup, i might end it by telling my future plans

Nine
and then i was in TBR

Nine
Yup, i might end it by telling my future plans
well START WRITING I WANT TO KNOW THEM:)

Yori
08-01-2009, 09:31 AM
well START WRITING I WANT TO KNOW THEM:)

lol alright let me start writing the next chapter now

Nine
08-01-2009, 09:32 AM
sweet!!!

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Do you guys want to enter the fan fiction contest?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Yay..

Yori
08-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Ending of Chapter 6: Beat Zeek Uchiha (kage of the darkness at the time), and leaves the OOTP to be alone.

After i left the OOTP i was alone for a while. My ego was bigger than ever and i was at my all time high. My thought process got even more darker and i wanted to make my own group, called The Black Rains. The Black Rains would be filled with a certain number of assassins and we carry out our own hits. I spent months planning it and scouting my assassins. I already knew Jeremy Uchiha would come but i also wanted Zeek. Well to my advantage the Light village collapse and i manage to pull Hiro Tasgore, My thirs in command. Next ninetailed followed by leaving the OOTP. In order for me to get Zeek i could only do it one way, Destroying the Darkness while he is Kage. Nobody knew it was gonna happen, everybody thought that me wanting to destroy the darkness was long gone. The day Came, and Jeremy infiltrated in the inside, giving me an easy access to go in with out any problems. Zeek wasent there at the time they only had broko to protect him. He was too out numbered because he knew the villagers couldn't stop us. To destroy it i been working on my new jutsu called the falling star. The falling star is straight lightning but can cause major destruction. I sent the star straight to the village, even though broko ran and took the hit it was too late, the darkness was destroyed by The Black Rains. My plan worked...

By next morning everywhere was buzzing about The Black Rains and a number of people wanted to join. But it was my over excitement which cause the downfall of The Black Rains. I let the wrong people join and i should of waited for a while. After the darkness was re-built Zeek left and re-joined them. Followed jeremy and ninetailed. I decided to disband The Black Rains because I hurried up a great idea and got too over confident. In my book The Black Rains is an incomplete project waiting to be completed. For every incompletion I always go back to make it perfect. The Black Rains is what could of been the baddest group. I might of threw away the idea for now, but forgotten it, HELL NO

End of Chapter 7

Nine
08-01-2009, 09:52 AM
nice man.give me an idea of your ''plan''

Yori
08-01-2009, 09:53 AM
nice man.give me an idea of your ''plan''

The basis of my future plans was in that chapter

Nine
08-01-2009, 09:54 AM
The basis of my future plans was in that chapter
i see i wont say it but i want to pm you about it

Yori
08-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Ok go ahead

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Cool.

Broko
08-01-2009, 11:24 AM

End of Chapter 7

at least i tryied to defend the village when the kage wasn't there

Rogue Priestess
08-01-2009, 11:34 AM

End of Chapter 7

-_- You're bringing back the Black Rains?

Zeek Uchiha
08-01-2009, 11:34 AM
good story so far Yori

Yori
08-01-2009, 11:35 AM
good story so far Yori

Thank you

Broko
08-01-2009, 11:37 AM
well i hope your plan goes well if it dosn't involve killing me

Yori
08-01-2009, 11:38 AM
I't dont involves killing people, later down the road it might

Rogue Priestess
08-01-2009, 11:39 AM

So, you're bringing the black rain, huh?

Yori
08-01-2009, 11:40 AM

Nope,

Broko
08-01-2009, 11:40 AM
well if it's not me that your going to try to kill then i don't care what your gonna do

Broko
08-01-2009, 11:41 AM

i think Yori is going to make a new one called the ''Rain Nation''

Rogue Priestess
08-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Nope,

I think I know what you're planning now.

Yori
08-01-2009, 11:42 AM
hm, time to make the next chapter

Broko
08-01-2009, 11:51 AM
here are some symbols for an orginization if you make one:
☠ ❂ ❇ ☬

Yori
08-01-2009, 12:04 PM
End of Chapter 7: The Black Rain is gone but is it really?

Chapter 8: End of a Reign

When The Black Rains disbanded my dark days was put on hold for a while. I decided to go back and help the cripple darkness village. The kage at the time was animelover. I came back as the co-kage, and animelover ask me to train her. I taught her 2 jutsu's, 20 crows of Black death and 20 crows of red death. Even though the village seem to be back on the right track, there was a lot of arguing and pointless stuff going on. I also felt a little bit of emptiness, something big was missing. Well one day the kage animelover announced that she didn't want to be kage and i was appointed kage again. There was some difficulties of making it official but it felled in place. I placed order back in the village and had genin's under training. Things seemed right again, but there still was that emptiness. I felt like i got soft and i kept remembering one post that aruega said one day "The angel of darkness is getting soft." That one sentence hit a nerve and stuck with me ever since. I needed to be back on top and i was determine to get back to it. I left the darkness again and appointed Jeremy as the kage. I went back to join the OOTP again. To find out they crossed over into being the storm village. The kage being Rogue Priest and Co-kage being pride. The orginal plan in the storm was to act all good and peaceful in front of other villages but turn on them in the wars. That planned quickly fell and we crossed over to be completely about peace. I'm starting off as a genin in the village but it dosent matter to me, I still feel as if i'm the best and the darkness is coming back fully. That emptiness is dissapering, which leads, me to now. I been very top secret of what im planning, but the time is near for it to be complete. Yori Uchiha The Angel of Darkness is back.

End of Chapter 8

Chapter 9: Present, a piece of the plan

Filler!!: Ninetailed vs. Yori Uchiha

NInetailed: i start off by useing Water Style:Pouring Rain*rain clouds appear and it rains*then i use Water Style Frozen water needles*the needles of water come at you*then i use Water style water steam*a fog comes and blinds the field*i make a water clone and fade into the mist,i activate michi lvl 1.

Yori: I activate my kamimeh lvl one, and i use my speed to dodge the needles. I then summon one crow clone and make it disperse into crows and they scatter away from the feild. I then take out my sword of heavens and incorporate my lightning chakra into it

Ninetailed: before the crows get to far,i use the mist the has clouded our vision and use water style water projectiles,*out of the mist kunis and shuricans kill the crows.then i use my speed to confrount you.we attack each other.you kill me but it was a clone.now the water clones special ablity is that when its destroyed,it leaves a puddle of water that is sticky.i make 3 clones and now that you can move i use water style drowing water cage.what that does is creats a sticky substance thats sticks to your every move like the watery substance form the clone.you are drowing,cant breath,is slowly dyeing,and loseing vision.lastly i use lightning shock into the water electricfining you.

Yori: hm tough situation, well i have no choice,

While still loosing my breath I summon 1 crow clone then i disperse it into crows, then i make the crows disperse into even more smaller ones till they filled the cage and on my command they explode destroying the cage before your lightning shock reaches me. Im out trying to catch my breath, I then slam the tip of my sword into the ground creating streams of lightning and i start doing handsigns

Ninetailed: the clones and i quickly jump and evoid the slam.then for the left over water behind you i do Water Style Frozen water needles to stab you in the back while you are doing hand signs.then i activate michi lvl 2.2 clones use Wood Style: razor leaf and they are fired at you.then i make vines come out my are to grabe you.i use michi lvl 2 to its fullest extent and create a tree that can move.it grabes you and slames you around.lastley one of the clones go under ground and come up behind you useing Wood style: wood shank to stab you through the heart.i make wood come out my skin so it can be provided as an armor in case your alive..........

Yori: Before your needles hit me i do lightning style: Lightning barrier to protect, and the streams of lightning thats on the field becomes wider and protect me from your needles. I grab my sword heavens and with my speed i dodge your razor leafs, i tried to avoide the vines but on of them caught my foot and the tree slammed me 2 times before i cut through it with my sword of heavens. With my last ditch effort i dodge you stabbing me. My last jutsu i use Lightning style: Death crow. The streams of lightning that made the bariier forms a big lightning crow and the crow charges and strikes you at your chest electrecouting you and stopping your heart.

Sasori: I actually think that Ninetailed won. Ninetailed cornered Yori from the very beginning, not to mention at the end when Yori said he stabbed Nine, nine still had his armor on so it might not have gone all the way through. Yori did a good job for only being able to use one element. If Nine wasn't a chunin and this was a genin on genin battle I think Yori would have taken it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-01-2009, 12:06 PM
It's close to the end...

Yori
08-01-2009, 12:07 PM
It's close to the end...

Yess it is

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Yep..

animelover
08-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Its too bad you didn't include our fight Yori remember?

Yori
08-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Its too bad you didn't include our fight Yori remember?

Where did we fight at? if you can find it then i will add it as a filler

animelover
08-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Where did we fight at? if you can find it then i will add it as a filler

Man thats the bad part, we did the fight in pm, but man it was good, you even had to use your "internal kimmeah" too

Yori
08-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Man thats the bad part, we did the fight in pm, but man it was good, you even had to use your "internal kimmeah" too

damn, i know i cant find it in mines because i got a lot

animelover
08-01-2009, 12:22 PM
damn, i know i cant find it in mines because i got a lot

Me either cuz I have so many old pms I had to delete a lot, shoot......

Yori
08-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Filler: A fight while in the storm village!!

Filler!!: Yori vs. Pride

Yori: I activate my kamimeh lvl 1. I then Make one crow clone and make it disperse into crows, then i make those crows disperse into little ones, till its hard for you to see them. I then command the crows to go scatter away in the thunder storm. I throw 3 kuni's at you, i finish my move with lightning stream. Streams of lightning are now on the field everywhere

Pride: I turn to Kamineh Activation One and make a crow clone, which disperses into three crows. I then use Earth Style: Wall of the Ridge to protect myself against the lightning streams as I pull out my broadsword and start to string together handsigns.

Yori: I do one hand sign and 5 lightning streams go under ground and becomes wider, and the lightning above ground crashes into your earth style wall and destroyes it because lightning beats earth, And the streams underground gets around you and comes above ground and electroucutes you. I then summon2 crows clones and i start doing hand signs

Pride: As the lightning streams underground sizzles towards me, I could hear its sound and leap as the lightning surges through the area where I stood. I find you, seeing you as I jump and quickly turn to Kamineh Level 2. I send two of my crows after you as I quietly run to you. They quickly turn into kunais, flying toward you. Meanwhile, my other crow flies behind you, and explodes. I then leap out from a tree and swings my broadsword at you.

Yori: My streams still is following you, I easily dodgr the kunais but when your crows are about to explode one of my crows pushe me out the way and takes the hit. While your trying to hit me with your broad sword my other clone suprises you from your side and punches you in the face sending you back. On my command the streams of lightning becomes bigger and faster. I then finish my handsigns and do Lightnin Style: Lightning crows. The crows that i hid in the thunder cloud comes out cover in nothing but lightning (there are 30 of them). While your attention is on them the streams of lightning caught up with you and electrocutes you, then the crows fly and hits you, electrocuting you everywhere.

Pride: As the crow from my sword was about to punch me, I pull out a kunai and stab him with it. I then throw my broadsword to the ground and land on it's hilt as the lightning streams passes through the ground, unable to get through me. As the crows fly at me, I take out several paper bombs attached to kunais and throw it at them, killing them. I then turn to Kamineh Activation Three and make 2 crow clones, which disperse into 15 crows. I then see you and use Water Style: Tsunami on you. As the Tsunami charges to you, 10 of my crows flies around all over the area, dropping feathers everywhere. The latter 5 fly and surround you and use Ninja Art: Black Death and I use Ninja Art: Feather Explosion as the feaathers around the area explodes.

Sasuke24: will be the judge this is hard i have to say i goes to Pride

Sasori: "Who's Judging?"

Hiro: "*crosses arms* say please or i wont judge *sits indian style*"

Jeremy: "yori bc lighting is strong against earth pride so the earth wall
wouldnt of done that well but the rest of the battle was good if it wasnt for that i would say a tie"

Hiro: "actually i meant for pride to say please, but it is good enough it is....... a........... um........ TIE!!!!!"

Ninetailed: "Tie"

Pride: Wow, are we destined to have ties in our battles?!
lol

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Yay!
I finally do something besides get mention!

Yori
08-01-2009, 04:52 PM
hm should i do one more filler, or do the next chapter?? hmm

kakashi uzumaki
08-01-2009, 05:22 PM
its funny how you call the village "crippled"
good choice

Yori
08-01-2009, 06:29 PM
End of Chapter 8: The emptiness i have been feeling is now gone, and my part of my plane it starting to unravel.

At the moment i am a storm villager, as well as a genin. My only element is lightning. It took a while to adjust to it, but i quickly gotten the hang of it. Since i been on the forums, i made a lot of enemies as well as friends. Had historic battles, and only lost twice. The darkness village is now gone for good. I wont put it in the category of incompletion because while i was kage it was complete. The only thing that was incomplete is The Black Rains, which is just waiting to be completed. I been very quiet, and cautioned about what i say and how i say stuff in front of people. I laid out a well thought through blueprint of my future plan. Incompletion is not an option this go around.

I still...

Have a followers left and do plan to use them. Call me evil, call me a punk, call me whatever but, you have to admit everything i did big so far shook the forums at least once in it's life time. Somebody compared me to orichimaru because of how i use people as pawns to get what i want. I felt flattered by that statement, and i never will forget it. The Black Rains i feel is my ultimate project that is just waiting to be completed, will it come back as an org? no, will it come back as a secret group that has members in certain villages?Maybe, or will it come back as a nation/village? Thats a thought, but whatever i do plan to do it wont be for no one's benifet except for me and the people that's with me. From being alone, to being a kage, to being a rogue, to being a villager, I am The Angel of Darkness

The END

Yori
08-01-2009, 06:37 PM
the first post has all the chapters up there!!

Broko
08-01-2009, 06:51 PM

I still...

The END

that...*sniff* was an....*sniff*awsome story

Rogue Priestess
08-01-2009, 06:54 PM

I still...

The END

*yawn* Thought there'd be more, but overal, it was an alright story.

Yori
08-01-2009, 06:58 PM
[/CENTER]

*yawn* Thought there'd be more, but overal, it was an alright story.

alright whatevr rogue

Rotate
08-01-2009, 07:11 PM
awesome story yori.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Cool story.