PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 458 Discussion.

Hinata:)
07-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Discuss this chapter here!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 01:32 PM
-_-....It hasn't came out yet..

the ninja in the Darkness
07-30-2009, 01:33 PM
it hasent came out yet

07-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Yes it has search on google. I have read it

narutorocks
07-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Wait really?! Cool, I'll have to go check cause the place I ususally go didn't post it up yet...

Fan of Minato
07-30-2009, 05:29 PM
whaaaaaaa, it did,
~gets running shoes on~

yondaime
07-30-2009, 05:32 PM
i usually read it on friday

Fan of Minato
07-30-2009, 05:34 PM
wait, I couldn't find it --_--"
could someone please PM me the link, thank you.

narutorocks
07-30-2009, 07:03 PM
^If you could PM me the link too it would be greatly appreciated!

Sasquatchistan
07-30-2009, 07:07 PM
me too

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 07:23 PM
W T F...it came out early.

narutosagetoad
07-30-2009, 08:01 PM
someone pm me too

narutosagetoad
07-30-2009, 08:01 PM
I will rep if you do so too

07-30-2009, 08:05 PM
okay listen everyone the manga is usually subbed by Thursday since it comes out wednesdays

narutosagetoad
07-30-2009, 08:09 PM
but tell us where it is?!

Vivi
07-30-2009, 08:11 PM
I saw the page where they showed the Mizukage...seriously he looks so familiar!!

tobi106
07-30-2009, 08:23 PM
i read it on youtube it was cool.naruto looked like danzo lol with the bandages on his eye.

tobi106
07-30-2009, 08:23 PM
also i like pie xD

Soro Hanosh
07-30-2009, 09:05 PM
hmm I think Sasuke is attacking in 459. anyway this chapter is interesting though kinda anti-naruhina which I don't like too much

07-30-2009, 09:38 PM
i know!

Chromekatana
07-30-2009, 09:44 PM
I can only find the raw versions. I would also like a Pm...

07-30-2009, 10:33 PM
lol search google

narutorocks
07-30-2009, 10:53 PM
I just read it finally.....!

It was so awesome.

narutorocks
07-30-2009, 10:53 PM
If anyone still needs a link, I can PM you.

avamaru
07-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Wait really?! Cool, I'll have to go check cause the place I ususally go didn't post it up yet...
i dont think it has aired yet but it will get good i hope the kages team up an capture team hawk

Vivi
07-30-2009, 10:58 PM
Just read it too.But DANG I only got more questions now!!!!
And I so wanna see where this is going with Sakura she was shocked for sure especially when Sai said she also causes Naruto's pain.
UGH! Kishimoto you are killing me with excitement for the next chapter.

narutorocks
07-30-2009, 11:01 PM
Just read it too.But DANG I only got more questions now!!!!
And I so wanna see where this is going with Sakura she was shocked for sure especially when Sai said she also causes Naruto's pain.
UGH! Kishimoto you are killing me with excitement for the next chapter.

Me too!! Especially since I'm a NaruSaku fan, I really hope this makes her reliaze what a great guy Naruto is....:|

Vivi
07-30-2009, 11:05 PM
Me too!! Especially since I'm a NaruSaku fan, I really hope this makes her reliaze what a great guy Naruto is....:|

I felt so sad for Sakura....:cry::cry::cry:

narutorocks
07-30-2009, 11:13 PM
^ I felt sad for her too... even though she doesn't mean too, I think it is kinda true though... what Sai said that she causes Naruto pain. Like, she loved (past tense;)) Sasuke and it was painfully obvious to everyone including Naruto. And she was kinda mean to him in the early days of Part 1, and he still loved her! (Not saying that as a bad thing though cause I'm a NaruSaku fan) And her would do anything to make her happy.
Ehh... I kinda rambled on.. sorry. I hope it makes sense.

Vivi
07-30-2009, 11:16 PM
^ I felt sad for her too... even though she doesn't mean too, I think it is kinda true though... what Sai said that she causes Naruto pain. Like, she loved (past tense;)) Sasuke and it was painfully obvious to everyone including Naruto. And she was kinda mean to him in the early days of Part 1, and he still loved her! (Not saying that as a bad thing though cause I'm a NaruSaku fan) And her would do anything to make her happy.
Ehh... I kinda rambled on.. sorry. I hope it makes sense.

Don't worry it does.
I so canot wait til the next chapter!
Although...Sai could have told her a bit more sensitive.
He pretty rammed the words into her.However this proofs Sai's loyalty and faith towards Naruto.He clearly changed.

OnyxBlossom
07-30-2009, 11:19 PM
Don't worry it does.
He pretty rammed the words into her.However this proofs Sai's loyalty and faith towards Naruto.He clearly changed.
That's true. It sucks we have to wait another week for the next chapter.

narutorocks
07-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Don't worry it does.

Yeah, the way Sai told her seemed a bit too harsh. But like you said, he's changed. A lot. So he probably just wanted to help Naruto.

Vivi
07-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Yeah, the way Sai told her seemed a bit too harsh. But like you said, he's changed. A lot. So he probably just wanted to help Naruto.

yeah...on the other hand Sakura is the kind of person who only understands this way.
Now I know what Kishimoto meant:shock::shock::shock:
He said Sai will cause something!!!NaruSaku:shock::shock::shock::shock::s hock:

narutorocks
07-30-2009, 11:30 PM
yeah...on the other hand Sakura is the kind of person who only understands this way.
Now I know what Kishimoto meant:shock::shock::shock:
He said Sai will cause something!!!NaruSaku:shock::shock::shock::shock::s hock:

Ahh!! Sai will cause Sakura's dramatic revelation about her feelings for Naruto!;) (Highly doubt it, but I can hope, right?):mrgreen:

Yori
07-30-2009, 11:30 PM
lol Girls will be going crazy over that part of the chapter for a long time

~Lovely.Dreams~
07-30-2009, 11:57 PM
*sigh*... and the fangirls go wild- anybody got earmuffs? I'll luff you forever :D

07-31-2009, 12:05 AM
well im a fan of NaruSaku AND NaruHina. i dont really care which one happens

Naruko-chan
07-31-2009, 12:08 AM
Thank you, Sai! Someone finally told her how selfish Sakura is!

eagleye54321
07-31-2009, 12:22 AM
Thank you, Sai! Someone finally told her how selfish Sakura is!
If Sai can figure it out, then, she had to know. Sai isn't too good on emotions, but he nailed this one right on the dot. :|

Soro Hanosh
07-31-2009, 12:23 AM
agreed

HokageSoulReaper
07-31-2009, 12:23 AM
is it me, or giving all that power to Danzo seems like a real bad idea.......especially if those theories that say that Danzo is Madara were to become true

Vivi
07-31-2009, 12:24 AM
is it me, or giving all that power to Danzo seems like a real bad idea.......especially if those theories that say that Danzo is Madara were to become true

I see a war coming.......

Soro Hanosh
07-31-2009, 12:27 AM
wouldn'd be surprized if danzo pushes them to do leaf vs. all

HokageSoulReaper
07-31-2009, 12:28 AM
indeed, hell, no matter who Danzo really is, if he takes all that power, war seems bound to happen

Vivi
07-31-2009, 12:29 AM
All I know is this and this is confirmed:

A war will start and Killer Bee will attack Konoha!!
Now with Danzo being the leader of the ally this confirms this even more.

HokageSoulReaper
07-31-2009, 12:31 AM
so that would mean:

that the alliance will be broken, since I bet the Raikage will side with his brother

Vivi
07-31-2009, 12:32 AM
so that would mean:

that the alliance will be broken, since I bet the Raikage will side with his brother

Danzo will most likely misuse his position.Either that or Raikage will start it after Sasuke shows up in the meeting.

MinatoN
07-31-2009, 12:47 AM
well im a fan of NaruSaku AND NaruHina. i dont really care which one happens

Well maybe he can have both lol :roll: just don't let them find out :twisted: .......especially Sakura :shock:. He DOES have clones after all :lol:. But seriously, out of those two, Naruto and Sakura is the most likely but that won't happen unless Sasuke comes back. Even that's unlikely as long as Danzo is breathing, same goes for the Raikage and anyone else who wants Sasuke dead or whatever and also limit Naruto's progress, well attempt to limit anyway.

One thing that bothers me is that I'm deffinitely getting a strange feeling about where things are going. I'm beginning to think Danzo is really Madara or at least in league with him and is playing everyone like fools, meaning Akatsuki, 5 villages and Taka. Also this chapter just showed how pointless the Three-Tails filler arc was when it showed the Fourth Mizukage, Yagura, who is obviously the person who could control the Three-Tails. That also kinda explains why the Three-Tails didn't have a Jinchuriki like the others did.

deidara rules
07-31-2009, 12:57 AM
i hope when sasuke attaks he'll kill some of the kages exspetialy danzo!!!
dont think badly of me but i think that would be cool, but not gaara or the mizukage

Phenom
07-31-2009, 01:12 AM
I actually liked this chapter compared to the last couple that have been coming out. Although I don't understand how.....
Sakura was surprised when Sai told her that even he can tell that Naruto lovers her. I mean seriously, he basically runs around doing what she wants like she is the hokage and constantly wanted to go on dates with her. Yet she couldn't tell, after roughly 4 years, that he was in lover with her? Did she get hit on the head by something, or is she just randomly becoming stupid?

Other than that, I am excited for the next chapter because hopefully Sasuke will attack.

Kingsnoke
07-31-2009, 01:54 AM
I agree, Sakura should have realized what Naruto's feelings were.

Shkin
07-31-2009, 01:59 AM
....i smell blood...lots of blood...this is going to be really interesting...when was the last war? hmmm long time ago huh...i think its about time for an all out war...interesting...and i have to say...danzo is an evil genius!...i don't like him but i have to give him credit for being such a genius...lies and deceits and evil plots...teehee...

Shkin
07-31-2009, 02:06 AM
i hope when sasuke attaks he'll kill some of the kages exspetialy danzo!!!
dont think badly of me but i think that would be cool, but not gaara or the mizukage
i'm really not sure if this is a spoiler...its just an opinion...but better be safe

am not really sure if someone will die this soon...and i don't think Danzo will be killed this early...he really has an important role to play to make the story really great...i was thinkin' maybe raikage and sasuke will fight...teehee...although it was danzo that sasuke wants...

hello_kitty_freak
07-31-2009, 03:38 AM
I actually liked this chapter compared to the last couple that have been coming out. Although I don't understand how.....
Sakura was surprised when Sai told her that even he can tell that Naruto lovers her. I mean seriously, he basically runs around doing what she wants like she is the hokage and constantly wanted to go on dates with her. Yet she couldn't tell, after roughly 4 years, that he was in lover with her? Did she get hit on the head by something, or is she just randomly becoming stupid?

Other than that, I am excited for the next chapter because hopefully Sasuke will attack.

Lol. I agree.

Vaan
07-31-2009, 03:50 AM

That's not hard to understand now!
Naruto promised her to bring back Sasuke eventhough loving Sakura himself.She feels bad and overwhelmed.Putting her feelings for Sasuke over his own.

The Demon Zabuza
07-31-2009, 03:57 AM
Was I the only one to recognize the fourth Mizukage as the old host of the three tailed?

*ILUVFASHION*
07-31-2009, 05:36 AM
OMG!!!! So many ''Spoilers"!!! XD

Vaan
07-31-2009, 05:45 AM
Was I the only one to recognize the fourth Mizukage as the old host of the three tailed?

Nope I did too.
Weird coincidence though isnt it?Nobody knows how the beast was extracted from him now we know he was able to control them.
He's gonna be important role.

*ILUVFASHION*
07-31-2009, 05:49 AM
Seriously pplz...IDC about Sakura...I mean I like her but after chapter 458,if she ditches Hinata's love for Naruto and be Naruto's gf then seriously..she's gonna lose her respect from me,she really need to use her brain about this situation now...3 ppl's lives are involved in this: Naruto's,Hinata's and her's...one mistake gonna cause a big trouble....

piff
07-31-2009, 07:08 AM
DID ANYONE NOTICED THAT IT LOOKED LIKE KANKURO HAD SASORI FOR A PUPPET?!:shock:

Vaan
07-31-2009, 07:09 AM
DID ANYONE NOTICED THAT IT LOOKED LIKE KANKURO HAD SASORI FOR A PUPPET?!:shock:

Because it was.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-31-2009, 07:10 AM
because it was.

:(

At least I might be able to see him if they fight...

Chidori Shuriken
07-31-2009, 07:22 AM
Haha! NaruSaku WILL happen now!

Fan of Minato
07-31-2009, 07:32 AM
I just read it, My favorite part was the part where everyone rushed in, when Raikage broke the desk, you know I think Mr. Kishimoto is trying to tell us that the puppet could be Sasori, because see how Kankuro got the whole focus, he was in the middle, but just a theory.

and also the part where three tails host is revealed to be the 4th Mizukage.

yondaime
07-31-2009, 07:39 AM
yeah i think the puppet was sasori cuz his face was hidden and it kinda had like sasori's hair

princezzhinata
07-31-2009, 08:08 AM
Seriously pplz...IDC about Sakura...I mean I like her but after chapter 458,if she ditches Hinata's love for Naruto and be Naruto's gf then seriously..she's gonna lose her respect from me,she really need to use her brain about this situation now...3 ppl's lives are involved in this: Naruto's,Hinata's and her's...one mistake gonna cause a big trouble....

OMG! I so agree with you!

JPSM
07-31-2009, 08:28 AM
First the Sasori puppet...I saw it too, and it makes kind of sense...sasori's body was already a puppet, Kakuro just needed to make some ajustments and get himself a hell of a puppet to use in battle (remember all the stuff that puppet had when was fighting agaisnt Sakura and the elder Chyio)

Second...sai speaking with sakura....it probably trigger the relationship between naruto and sakura...but I don't think that is the major purpose of Sai...my guess is Naruto is trying to rescue Sasuke, mainly because Sakura asked him...if she didn't do it, probably he already by now taken Jiraya and Kakashi advice, and given up in finding him, to start hurrying in developping is skills to capture/kill Sasuke...so doing this Sakura reallises that there is no more hope to save Sasuke, and that will release Naruto from that pain, like Sai said...that is, more important to the story than a romance between Sakura and Naruto, at least at this point...

Third...I don't like really the way this alliance seems, we have to ambitious ninja's Danzo and the Raikage, and which one of them will try to get their grip over that alliance to use it as their purpose....my guess is that Danzo will get it...but Raikage, doesn't join that alliance, and he will support killer bee, in an attack to Konoha (like I've already read it somewhere), with an army that is yet to be revealled...

Fourth....if what I said comes to be what will happen...the Hyuuga clan probably will play a major rule during that...remember that the raikage, tried to capture the byakugan allready, that could mean that the byakugan (over the Sharingan), could cause problems to his plan...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-31-2009, 08:36 AM
hmm well mi might have missed it but how exactly does Danzo kno that madara is the leader?.....................and they had already revealed who the host of the hree tails was the had showed all the hosts in color remb?(chap 420) .......hmm....ND YEAA i get a feeling that Danzo becoming the leader of the gr8teset alliance in history will Not be a good thing...............Im preety sure that danzo had aniticipated the outcome of this meeting.............hmm i smell a war coming up

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-31-2009, 08:39 AM
First the Sasori puppet...I saw it too, and it makes kind of sense...sasori's body was already a puppet, Kakuro just needed to make some ajustments and get himself a hell of a puppet to use in battle (remember all the stuff that puppet had when was fighting agaisnt Sakura and the elder Chyio)

Second...sai speaking with sakura....it probably trigger the relationship between naruto and sakura...but I don't think that is the major purpose of Sai...my guess is Naruto is trying to rescue Sasuke, mainly because Sakura asked him...if she didn't do it, probably he already by now taken Jiraya and Kakashi advice, and given up in finding him, to start hurrying in developping is skills to capture/kill Sasuke...so doing this Sakura reallises that there is no more hope to save Sasuke, and that will release Naruto from that pain, like Sai said...that is, more important to the story than a romance between Sakura and Naruto, at least at this point...

Third...I don't like really the way this alliance seems, we have to ambitious ninja's Danzo and the Raikage, and which one of them will try to get their grip over that alliance to use it as their purpose....my guess is that Danzo will get it...but Raikage, doesn't join that alliance, and he will support killer bee, in an attack to Konoha (like I've already read it somewhere), with an army that is yet to be revealled...

Fourth....if what I said comes to be what will happen...the Hyuuga clan probably will play a major rule during that...remember that the raikage, tried to capture the byakugan allready, that could mean that the byakugan (over the Sharingan), could cause problems to his plan...
Dude i totally agree with u............................Bt hey i dint gt the theory bout y killerbee wuld attack konoha?hat has he gt to do wid it?

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-31-2009, 08:41 AM
yeah i think the puppet was sasori cuz his face was hidden and it kinda had like sasori's hair

Did you see the muzzle come out of his hand? It was the one he used against Sakura and chiyo for the condensed water burst.

At least I get to see my favorite character again.

=/

Vivi
07-31-2009, 08:48 AM
I started a thread about that some hours ago.
Mr. Kishimoto said an Akatsuki member will become an ally of Naruto.
Kankuro is an ally of Naruto so his puppet as well right?

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 08:49 AM
What happens in this chapter

JPSM
07-31-2009, 08:49 AM
hmm well mi might have missed it but how exactly does Danzo kno that madara is the leader?.....................and they had already revealed who the host of the hree tails was the had showed all the hosts in color remb?(chap 420) .......hmm....ND YEAA i get a feeling that Danzo becoming the leader of the gr8teset alliance in history will Not be a good thing...............Im preety sure that danzo had aniticipated the outcome of this meeting.............hmm i smell a war coming up

ya..I've think in that to...this backs up the theory that Danzo is some how related to Madara, and then Danzo double crosses Madara...that would explain who he knows that Madara is still alive and the knowledge he shows about akatsuki...and what better source, than himself?...of course he couldn't say to everybody that he meet with him (and of course had an alliance with him)...cause he is seen like a criminal a monster...so he says that he has a source...and this backs up to the theory of the treason...Madara controls some ninjas with an awesome power, truth, but now see this, Danzo controls exclusivelly an ANBU branch...with a lot of powerful ninja...untill now he controls Konoha (I didn't realise that he need to be ellect by the Jounin...and that ellection didn't happen'd yet) and so he "controls" the last host, Naruto, and other awesome ninja's like Kakashi, Kurenay, Maito Gai, the Hyuuga's....and he shows already to have contacts with other villages outside the normal and formal ways...so I would say that he probably has some control (of some sort) in other villages....now join to all this power, this alliance.....it would make him the most powerfull of all the Kage's.....

narutorocks
07-31-2009, 08:52 AM

Yeah that makes sense, but he could also mean Itachi, how he gave Naruto that still-unknown power.
Or both.

JPSM
07-31-2009, 09:01 AM
Dude i totally agree with u............................Bt hey i dint gt the theory bout y killerbee wuld attack konoha?hat has he gt to do wid it?

well killer bee is raikage's brother...and as far as we know they get allong, ad raikage is worried with him...so this shows they have a good relationship...so if killer bee will, like some theories say, raikage wouldn't fight agaisnt him, instead, he would back him up, my guess is that raikage wil be out of the alliance because of that...probably they already have an invasion plan to Konoha...for instance what if the party that went to Konoha in scearch of sasuke info was really making a recon in Konoha? and used sasuke as an escuse to do it (why would you need to send 4 ninja to a mission, that could be done with a message more easily and in a fastest way?when they where only after sasuke history and report)...that's why I believe this attack will happen...and that Danzo will be the leader of the alliance...cause think in this:

the sand was good relations with Konoha, so if raikage wins, Danzo doesn't enter in the alliance, and the sand withdraws too...

If Danzo wins...Raikage retreats...I believe that they see things like this sasuke=konoha....so all sasuke actions are Konoha actions....now...killer bee was captured by the akatsuki, so...raikage retreats, his plans to destroy Konoha are fragille, so he turns to the only person that can help him, and that he knows will support him in attacking Konoha (and that he now learned that its still alive), Madara...who has killer bee under his control...so my guess is that raikage will join forces with akatsuki to destroy Konoha and that alliance (mainly that alliance, cause it is a big treath to all Madara's plans)

Sasuke/Itachi
07-31-2009, 09:03 AM
Hey remember in volume 33 in the Sasuke retrieval arc 2. Right before Naruto woke up Yamato was about to say something to Sakura. It is that she has feelings for Naruto.

Shkin
07-31-2009, 09:13 AM

totally agree...with two thumbs up on the second part...but the really interesting part is Danzo (being the Hokage and the head of the alliance will really shake things up) and Raikage (and the army he has built for so long now plus killerbee on his side)...ooohhh can't wait to see that...Danzo is really an evil genius...but i think Raikage knows a lot of things/maybe enough about Danzo and his evil plots...really interesting...

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 09:15 AM
I hope Danzo dies.

JPSM
07-31-2009, 09:31 AM
totally agree...with two thumbs up on the second part...but the really interesting part is Danzo (being the Hokage and the head of the alliance is will really shake things up) and Raikage (and the army he has built for so long now plus killerbee on his side)...ooohhh can't wait to see that...Danzo is really an evil genius...but i think Raikage knows a lot of things/maybe enough about Danzo and his evil plots...really interesting...

I don't know about the knowledge that Raikage has about Danzo, but for sure he is a evil genious too...just thing that he lured Konoha in a peace treaty when his real objective was take control over one Byakugan (that could be used for his future attack plans to Konoha) that ended in Neji's father sacrifice to protect the main branch, so he knows about Konoha's Kekke Genkai's...and their family rituals (remember that they kidnapped Hinata to make her father charge the kidnapper, and them acess the secrets of the main branch that are far superior than the power of the secundary branch....so if he becomes the alliance chief probalby he would use it to crush Konoha...plus that his brother his Killer bee a host...and now he learned that Madara is alive, so I wouldn't be surprised if he allied himself with Madara...more like I said in another post....why would they send a 4 man party to retreive info about sasuke, when that could be done in a easier and faster way by the message system, and after Konoha been destroyed??my guess is that their main reason was do a recon, about the current defensive state of Konoha, how many ninja were killed, the weack spots that would be easier to infiltrate during an invasion, and the current state of Konoha in general, after Pain attack

Shkin
07-31-2009, 09:34 AM
well killer bee is raikage's brother...and as far as we know they get allong, ad raikage is worried with him...so this shows they have a good relationship...so if killer bee will, like some theories say, raikage wouldn't fight agaisnt him, instead, he would back him up, my guess is that raikage wil be out of the alliance because of that...probably they already have an invasion plan to Konoha...for instance what if the party that went to Konoha in scearch of sasuke info was really making a recon in Konoha? and used sasuke as an escuse to do it (why would you need to send 4 ninja to a mission, that could be done with a message more easily and in a fastest way?when they where only after sasuke history and report)...that's why I believe this attack will happen...and that Danzo will be the leader of the alliance...cause think in this:

the sand was good relations with Konoha, so if raikage wins, Danzo doesn't enter in the alliance, and the sand withdraws too...

If Danzo wins...Raikage retreats...I believe that they see things like this sasuke=konoha....so all sasuke actions are Konoha actions....now...killer bee was captured by the akatsuki, so...raikage retreats, his plans to destroy Konoha are fragille, so he turns to the only person that can help him, and that he knows will support him in attacking Konoha (and that he now learned that its still alive), Madara...who has killer bee under his control...so my guess is that raikage will join forces with akatsuki to destroy Konoha and that alliance (mainly that alliance, cause it is a big treath to all Madara's plans)
that's it...well said...awhile ago i was trying to fit sasuke in this...hmmm...What about naruto then? aside from being Danzo's ace in grabbing that alliance...

JPSM
07-31-2009, 10:08 AM
that's it...well said...awhile ago i was trying to fit sasuke in this...hmmm...What about naruto then? aside from being Danzo's ace in grabbing that alliance...

Well I believe that Danzo and Madara where some sort allies or Danzo was spying for Madara, for some time in the past, probably before the Kyuubi attack that taken Yondaime's life, but Danzo was really just using Madara to achieve his own goals...so when Madara realizes that Danzo double crossed him...was to late, he already had built ANBU root, and was a powerfull advisor inside the village...and we learn that Madara doesn't gets easy on traitors....so it cames to Itachi...my guess is that was Danzo that made the conection between Itachi and Madara, and the Uchiha killing was an idea to serve the plans of booth (to Madara, would be the revenge from those who exiled him, and a way to ensure there would not be Uchiha's defending Konoha in a future attack, and to Danzo a way to kill a big problem to his ambitions, the Uchiha clan), Itachi left sasuke alive, so a treason to booth plans, to Danzo Sasuke was just a painfull problem, but to Madara was a chance...he could use sasuke to punish Itachi's treason (using sasuke hatred as fuel to all) and later he realizes that to kill Danzo either, the biggest traitor that he had in his ranks (probably that was one task that he tought in sending Itachi, but realised that was not Itachi who would be powerfull enough to do that task but his brother sasuke), so for Madara...sasuke is like a tool, he will use sasuke to solve his problems, and if sasuke endures his tasks, he would help Madara in the rebuilding of the Uchiha clan...if this war happens we will see sasuke fighting agaisnt Konoha, and Danzo...sided by the raikage, Madara, and the Killer bee...for sure...

Naruto is an all diferent story, he is a problem, an error in the equation that Madara didn't predicted...see..the will of fire was something left by the first, which means that in the end, Madara doesn't understand the sacrifice of one, to the well beeing of the village...so he never thought that Yondamine would seal the kyuubi, killing himself, and more above all, seal it in other person than himself, so that person could master it and use it to protect Konoha...my guess is that Madara never actually attacks directly Konoha, cause there is someone, a clan maybe, that has the hability to destroy the Uchiha's, a Konoha secret that only the first knew...in the begging I thought in Jiriya or Kakashi, they would stand in Naruto's side to protect him from all harm that Madara could do to it, but Jiriya left Konoha during a lot of time (and Madara didn't attack) and Kakashi doesn't seem to have enough power to defeat Madara (if he had he would use it agaisnt Itachi)....then I thought in something else...what if it is Naruto himself? this supports naruto's clan theory...its said that naruto has kekke genkais but the kyuubi locks them...so we can say that or there is an uzumaki clan or a minato clan...my guess is that they're booth the same...(uzumaki means whirlpool, a whirlpool is a feature of konoha symbol, ANBU tatoo, and in cloths of the majority of Konoha's ninja so this could be a way to say to this clan that the first was gratefull by their support mainting them in the shadow, the best way to control the Uchiha's)..uzumaki could be a reference from their kekke genkai, like an eye form that resembles to an whirlpool...marriage inside clans isn't strange...and if there was someone married to the yondaime, all the family in fact, they would have to be exiled to protect Konoha from Madara, all except naruto, that was already to known to dissapear...so my guess is that naruto will learn how to unlock his kekke genkais and family techniques in this war that seems to start...and we will learn about his family history during it....so that in the end, he can finish the war by killing Raikage and Madara, and most likely kill sasuke....

Soro Hanosh
07-31-2009, 10:23 AM
geez that was alot :shock: I rep you just because you typed so much

imported_TehShrapnel
07-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Yeah that makes sense, but he could also mean Itachi, how he gave Naruto that still-unknown power.
Or both.

Isn't also Konan , Naruto's ally now? A Former Akatsuki member.

Vivi
07-31-2009, 10:28 AM
Isn't also Konan , Naruto's ally now? A Former Akatsuki member.

Thats a hard one.
Actually kinda.She never really was evil I mean.She never wanted to be in Akatsuki really she only joined cause of her loyalty to Nagato.
She is like Sasuke.
Kinda good but also kinda Evil.

imported_TehShrapnel
07-31-2009, 10:30 AM
Hey remember in volume 33 in the Sasuke retrieval arc 2. Right before Naruto woke up Yamato was about to say something to Sakura. It is that she has feelings for Naruto.

I remember that as well. He was going to confront her about that.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 10:41 AM
I just read it finally.....!

It was so awesome.

It really was awesome.

sardns
07-31-2009, 10:42 AM
Aww, that was so sad with Sakura. Now she realizes what NAruto puts himself through for her (although Naruto would go after Sasuke even if Sakura didn't care if he left 'cause he's his best friend). Well, she's definately going confront Naruto, but we'll just have to wait for that.

JPSM
07-31-2009, 10:42 AM
geez that was alot :shock: I rep you just because you typed so much

it's a big theory that I developed and its hard to explain some things without explain others....:lol:

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 10:43 AM
All I know is this and this is confirmed:

A war will start and Killer Bee will attack Konoha!!
Now with Danzo being the leader of the ally this confirms this even more.People keep on saying that Killer Bee will attack Konoha. Where are they hearing this from?

Vivi
07-31-2009, 10:43 AM
Does anybody agree with me on this?:
Chapter 488 is one of the best ones yet.
Like third or 4th non-fight chapter yet.
Only topped by the Madara-Sasuke Convo chapters.

narutorocks
07-31-2009, 10:47 AM
Does anybody agree with me on this?:
Chapter 488 is one of the best ones yet.
Like third or 4th non-fight chapter yet.
Only topped by the Madara-Sasuke Convo chapters.

I agree.

Something else I really like about the chapter was Gaara. He had so much confidence and stayed calm while talking even though some people were questioning what he was saying.

Shkin
07-31-2009, 10:47 AM
Well I believe that Danzo and Madara where some sort allies or Danzo was spying for Madara, for some time in the past, probably before the Kyuubi attack that taken Yondaime's life, but Danzo was really just using Madara to achieve his own goals...so when Madara realizes that Danzo double crossed him...was to late, he already had built ANBU root, and was a powerfull advisor inside the village...and we learn that Madara doesn't gets easy on traitors....so it cames to Itachi...my guess is that was Danzo that made the conection between Itachi and Madara, and the Uchiha killing was an idea to serve the plans of booth (to Madara, would be the revenge from those who exiled him, and a way to ensure there would not be Uchiha's defending Konoha in a future attack, and to Danzo a way to kill a big problem to his ambitions, the Uchiha clan), Itachi left sasuke alive, so a treason to booth plans, to Danzo Sasuke was just a painfull problem, but to Madara was a chance...he could use sasuke to punish Itachi's treason (using sasuke hatred as fuel to all) and later he realizes that to kill Danzo either, the biggest traitor that he had in his ranks (probably that was one task that he tought in sending Itachi, but realised that was not Itachi who would be powerfull enough to do that task but his brother sasuke), so for Madara...sasuke is like a tool, he will use sasuke to solve his problems, and if sasuke endures his tasks, he would help Madara in the rebuilding of the Uchiha clan...if this war happens we will see sasuke fighting agaisnt Konoha, and Danzo...sided by the raikage, Madara, and the Killer bee...for sure...

Naruto is an all diferent story, he is a problem, an error in the equation that Madara didn't predicted...see..the will of fire was something left by the first, which means that in the end, Madara doesn't understand the sacrifice of one, to the well beeing of the village...so he never thought that Yondamine would seal the kyuubi, killing himself, and more above all, seal it in other person than himself, so that person could master it and use it to protect Konoha...my guess is that Madara never actually attacks directly Konoha, cause there is someone, a clan maybe, that has the hability to destroy the Uchiha's, a Konoha secret that only the first knew...in the begging I thought in Jiriya or Kakashi, they would stand in Naruto's side to protect him from all harm that Madara could do to it, but Jiriya left Konoha during a lot of time (and Madara didn't attack) and Kakashi doesn't seem to have enough power to defeat Madara (if he had he would use it agaisnt Itachi)....then I thought in something else...what if it is Naruto himself? this supports naruto's clan theory...its said that naruto has kekke genkais but the kyuubi locks them...so we can say that or there is an uzumaki clan or a minato clan...my guess is that they're booth the same...(uzumaki means whirlpool, a whirlpool is a feature of konoha symbol, ANBU tatoo, and in cloths of the majority of Konoha's ninja so this could be a way to say to this clan that the first was gratefull by their support mainting them in the shadow, the best way to control the Uchiha's)..uzumaki could be a reference from their kekke genkai, like an eye form that resembles to an whirlpool...marriage inside clans isn't strange...and if there was someone married to the yondaime, all the family in fact, they would have to be exiled to protect Konoha from Madara, all except naruto, that was already to known to dissapear...so my guess is that naruto will learn how to unlock his kekke genkais and family techniques in this war that seems to start...and we will learn about his family history during it....so that in the end, he can finish the war by killing Raikage and Madara, and most likely kill sasuke....
that really made sense...now i can't wait to see what happens...are you sure you're not kishimoto? JK...oh i must say it would be a sweet ending if what you say is true...thanks for the "enlightenment":cool::cool::cool:one thing more...i'm pretty sure later danzo will be killed by madara or sasuke...but how will you solve the conflict between raikage and madara/sasuke...raikage is a formidable foe (though they would be allies against danzo and konoha)...i think if and when konoha falls there'd be an overwhelming hunger for power and domination...it can't be that they'll settle for raikage with byakugan and the sharinggan of the uchihas...one will still want that supreme power having those two kekkei genkai in control...or one defeating the other. whichever wins will face naruto? and naruto will win..yaiks...cheesy...raikage will be killed by madara or sasuke, still think sasuke will kill madara...(not exactly in that order) then it will be sasuke and naruto in the end..(not sure if i'm making sense though...teehee):lol:

sasukefan
07-31-2009, 10:51 AM
right now i am freaking out because danzo might have control of all five villiges and nations and stuff which means he would basicly be ruler of the naruto world with an army that big it just can't end well i mean it danzo is a coniving person and if the danzo madara theory is true then the leader of akatsuki will be controlling everything and on top of that sasuke is coming to attack konaha and everyone and on top of THAT if you don't remember danzo sent someone out to get kabutOrochimaru and i have a feeling that MIGHT play a part soon cause masashi wouldn't just add that if it had no value and i have been wondering what is the connection with oro does he have it might be cause he might be madara and oro was in akatsuki but what does danzo want cause he needed something to heal him or something so what happened to the ninja sent for that job they haven't even brought it up but Kishi would NOT just drop it so expect that to show up sometime in the next few chapters but i don't know how and we don't even know if oro took over kabuto because you KNOW if he did oro would be after sasuke because oro is not the type to drop something as bad as killing him and stuff so he would probably show up when sasuke is already attacking the villiage and THAT would be bad but it might not happen like that kabuto could still be alive and then the ninja following him probably would capture him and kabuto probably wouldn't have what danzo wants and doesn't even know where it is only oro would know where it is and after that they might either realease oro or make kabuto tell them where the hideout is kabuto would say no but what i'm thinking is that there are not many villians anymore they were all basicly killed except for madara and zetsu so kishi might make oro return and i know i have talked on this subject a lot but still there is a lot to say
how will sasuke go about trying to destroy konaha will he show up before the meeting of the kages is over or not if he shows up before he wouldn't just barge in there he would have some strategy or something and someone is bound to notice him and what will happen after that i mean the Raikage will probably go crazy and that will not end well

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 11:17 AM

Seriously, don't do "text talk". None of us have any clue what you're saying.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 11:19 AM
I see a war coming.......

A World War..

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 11:19 AM
The Akatsuki ally is Konan... I think...

jesse uzumaki
07-31-2009, 11:31 AM
The Akatsuki ally is Konan... I think...

nope she left akutsuki. plus that really sucks if danzo takes control of the alliance if he does he practically is controling the world and i think that when madara uchiha steps in and well kill danzo to control the world and make his plans come true.

eagleye54321
07-31-2009, 11:48 AM
nope she left akutsuki. plus that really sucks if danzo takes control of the alliance if he does he practically is controling the world and i think that when madara uchiha steps in and well kill danzo to control the world and make his plans come true.
Well, maybe it is Konan, even though she isn't in Akatsuki anymore. I mean, Nagato believed in him, so I can see Konan coming back helping Naruto.

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 12:33 PM
I know that she left Akatsuki, but she was still an Akatsuki member.

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 12:35 PM
right now i am freaking out because danzo might have control of all five villiges and nations and stuff which means he would basicly be ruler of the naruto world with an army that big it just can't end well i mean it danzo is a coniving person and if the danzo madara theory is true then the leader of akatsuki will be controlling everything and on top of that sasuke is coming to attack konaha and everyone and on top of THAT if you don't remember danzo sent someone out to get kabutOrochimaru and i have a feeling that MIGHT play a part soon cause masashi wouldn't just add that if it had no value and i have been wondering what is the connection with oro does he have it might be cause he might be madara and oro was in akatsuki but what does danzo want cause he needed something to heal him or something so what happened to the ninja sent for that job they haven't even brought it up but Kishi would NOT just drop it so expect that to show up sometime in the next few chapters but i don't know how and we don't even know if oro took over kabuto because you KNOW if he did oro would be after sasuke because oro is not the type to drop something as bad as killing him and stuff so he would probably show up when sasuke is already attacking the villiage and THAT would be bad but it might not happen like that kabuto could still be alive and then the ninja following him probably would capture him and kabuto probably wouldn't have what danzo wants and doesn't even know where it is only oro would know where it is and after that they might either realease oro or make kabuto tell them where the hideout is kabuto would say no but what i'm thinking is that there are not many villians anymore they were all basicly killed except for madara and zetsu so kishi might make oro return and i know i have talked on this subject a lot but still there is a lot to say
how will sasuke go about trying to destroy konaha will he show up before the meeting of the kages is over or not if he shows up before he wouldn't just barge in there he would have some strategy or something and someone is bound to notice him and what will happen after that i mean the Raikage will probably go crazy and that will not end well
You need to use periods if what you're typing is long. It took me forever to figure out what you were saying.

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 12:57 PM

Why would he kill him. I thought he want him back.:|:|

JPSM
07-31-2009, 12:59 PM
that really made sense...now i can't wait to see what happens...are you sure you're not kishimoto? JK...oh i must say it would be a sweet ending if what you say is true...thanks for the "enlightenment":cool::cool::cool:one thing more...i'm pretty sure later danzo will be killed by madara or sasuke...but how will you solve the conflict between raikage and madara/sasuke...raikage is a formidable foe (though they would be allies against danzo and konoha)...i think if and when konoha falls there'd be an overwhelming hunger for power and domination...it can't be that they'll settle for raikage with byakugan and the sharinggan of the uchihas...one will still want that supreme power having those two kekkei genkai in control...or one defeating the other. whichever wins will face naruto? and naruto will win..yaiks...cheesy...raikage will be killed by madara or sasuke, still think sasuke will kill madara...(not exactly in that order) then it will be sasuke and naruto in the end..(not sure if i'm making sense though...teehee):lol:

My guess goes to, the war cames, Danzo is killed by sasuke during the early stages of the war...its up to Kakashi become the new Hokage and continue the leadership of the alliance and Konoha...but the power of the enemy will be so great that Konoha will be in hard times I don't say that they will fall, but they will face huge casualties and deaths...probably Madara will control the killer bee, and will kill the raikage (because raikage will try to betray Madara), and in the end we will have a Sasuke/Madara fight...to see who is the supreme Uchiha, my guess is that Sasuke will fall in Madara's hands, and then we will see Madara/Naruto....but at this point is just guessing...the best thing is to see what Kishimoto will do...and then see if my theory is not just plausible but also what is going to happen...

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 01:01 PM
Hey if Danzo dies then Naruto should become Hokage because he was the only one to defeated Pain. But in volume 40 Tsunade confirm hat both naruto and kakashi has a long way too go to become Hokage

rocketjed1
07-31-2009, 01:06 PM
Well I enjoyed this chapter very very much

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 01:08 PM
Danzo will die. someone will die. Orochimaru is still alive in the Naruto world(Not the diminsion Itachi sent him in)

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 01:08 PM
Everyone is dieing.Is it true Konohamaru dies.

rocketjed1
07-31-2009, 01:09 PM
Danzo will die. someone will die. Orochimaru is still alive in the Naruto world(Not the diminsion Itachi sent him in)

No Orochimmaru was killed by Itachi.

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 01:10 PM
We had like 7 chapters building up to the start of the meeting, and now it's finally here.

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 01:11 PM
Everyone is dieing.Is it true Konohamaru dies.
Konohamaru doesn't die! Why would you think he did?

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
He was sent to a genjutsu world. That is the swords effects. he wil die because he hasn't perform the ritual yet.

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
Yeah, but there's still that part of Orochimaru inside of Kabuto.

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 01:13 PM
Konohamaru doesn't die! Why would you think he did?
He doesn't yay. He knows rasengan. I think. I read it somewhere that he dies from pain.

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah, but there's still that part of Orochimaru inside of Kabuto.
Ocochimaru is in a genjutsu world fro that blade. :roll::roll::roll::roll:

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 01:17 PM
He doesn't yay. He knows rasengan. I think. I read it somewhere that he dies from pain.
He fights Pain with Rasengan, but he doesn't die.

Chidori stream
List of people who died recently

Orochimaru(kinda)
Jariya
Itachi
Kakashi(comes back to life)

5.Tsunade(She is in a comma but she may never wake up)
5.Pain

Tell me if I miss any.

Chidori stream
He fights Pain with Rasengan, but he doesn't die.
Thanks

darkdemonofthemist
07-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Since I read this chapter I've had this feeling in my chest of perpetual defeat.

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Ocochimaru is in a genjutsu world fro that blade. :roll::roll::roll::roll:I KNOW THAT! I meant that there's a different part of Orochimaru that's still around (in Kabuto). Only the part in Sasuke was sent to the Genjutsu world.

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 01:24 PM
List of people who died recently

Orochimaru(kinda)
Jariya
Itachi
Kakashi
hinata(I think)
Tsunade(She is in a comma but she may never wake up)
Pain
nagato(He is Pain)
Tell me if I miss any.
Half of those people didn't die! Oro's still around in Kabuto, Kakashi was revived by Nagato, Hinato was healed by Sakura, and Pain and Nagato are the same person, so they only count as one death. Therefore, only 4 of the 8 are dead (or in a coma).

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 01:24 PM
I KNOW THAT! I meant that there's a different part of Orochimaru that's still around (in Kabuto). Only the part in Sasuke was sent to the Genjutsu world.
Orochimaru is like Voldamort from Harry potter. He put parts of his soul in people to be alive. They both like snakes too.

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 01:25 PM
Half of those people didn't die! Oro's still around in Kabuto, Kakashi was revived by Nagato, Hinato was healed by Sakura, and Pain and Nagato are the same person, so they only count as one death. Therefore, only 4 of the 8 are dead (or in a coma).
I meant people who DIED> Coming back to life counts but Hinata doesn't dies. Dang I'm behind.

C4 Karura
07-31-2009, 01:28 PM
Hmmm... What do you think will happen in 459? (Sasuke's attack won't come for a few more chapters.)

JPSM
07-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Why would he kill him. I thought he want him back.:|:|

you see...the thing is, there are two reasons why naruto scearch for sasuke, one he is his best friend, and the other, is because sakura asked him to....after what Sai told her, my guess is that she will give up in the idea of rescuing sasuke, because there is no way of him to turn back, then naruto will realize what everyone told him alreadym that sasuke will never coming back, at least as sasuke, naruto friend, in fact I think that in his deep thoughts he already realizes that, just think sasuke didn't kill him in the valley of the end, but in orochimaru hideout he gives the idea that don't kill naruto was a mistake, and at the same time naruto realizes that he isn't the same sasuke....thats why I think that in the end sasuke will be killed, it could be in Naruto/Sasuke fight or in Madara/Sasuke fight...

Chidori stream
07-31-2009, 01:49 PM
Remember Ninetailed fox told Sasuke don't kill Naruto or you will live to regret it. Naruto knows what happens so why would he still kill Sasuke. He would probaly talk since into him though.

07-31-2009, 02:35 PM
Yeah i remember that

JPSM
07-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Remember Ninetailed fox told Sasuke don't kill Naruto or you will live to regret it. Naruto knows what happens so why would he still kill Sasuke. He would probaly talk since into him though.

Well that is a good point..but think in this if Naruto dies, the Kyuubi dies, so she wouldn't say to Sasuke "kill naruto", my guess is that when that happened Sasuke heard that and needed to think....but in the end if he really needs to kill Naruto...he will not blink....in some ways I guess sasuke became a kind of Orochimaru, he wants to rebuild Uchiha clan as a powerful clan, so he scearchs power....and if this war that I and other people believe thats gonna come starts, we will probably see a naruto/sasuke fight, I don't say that there will be a kill there but there naruto will understand for sure that the Sasuke he knew, is no more....and Sasuke's death would be a good and typical Manga finish for a character...

ANIMELVR4EVR
07-31-2009, 03:22 PM
that meeting was pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!! of all ppl to elect, they chose danzo?!? what were they thinking?!? that's idiotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they could've chosen, gaara. he was a former host, so he knows how to handle it, NOT...him. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::e vil: i wanna punch something.......

JPSM
07-31-2009, 03:40 PM
that meeting was pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!! of all ppl to elect, they chose danzo?!? what were they thinking?!? that's idiotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they could've chosen, gaara. he was a former host, so he knows how to handle it, NOT...him. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::e vil: i wanna punch something.......

they didn't picked anyone yet...but I believe that Danzo will be the one picked up...

07-31-2009, 03:41 PM
yeah i bet

just527
07-31-2009, 03:54 PM
I am not saying this is true but this is just something I noticed while reading the chapter.In the part of the chapter where they were talking about the five village alliance Danzo said "I like where this is heading". When I read this I became suspiscious about what Danzo really wanted. Then I noticed that Danzo's sharingan which he covers with bandages is on the same side as the sharingan that Madara Uchiha left a hole in his mask for. Danzo and Madara also have the same hair color and style. Because of these reasons I think Danzo is Madara Uchiha. That's my theory. Sorry it's a little long.

HAZE
07-31-2009, 03:59 PM
I am not saying this is true but this is just something I noticed while reading the chapter.In the part of the chapter where they were talking about the five village alliance Danzo said "I like where this is heading". When I read this I became suspiscious about what Danzo really wanted. Then I noticed that Danzo's sharingan which he covers with bandages is on the same side as the sharingan that Madara Uchiha left a hole in his mask for. Danzo and Madara also have the same hair color and style. Because of these reasons I think Danzo is Madara Uchiha. That's my theory. Sorry it's a little long.

That theory has been around since forever bud.

JPSM
07-31-2009, 04:04 PM

That could be, the problem is Danzo right eye sharingan is diferent than the others, looks like its damaged or something, and Madara, would not order Sasuke to kill him...my guess is that in some kind of way Danzo already predicted the theme of the meeting, and the story of the neutral country could be a lie...Danzo could have persuaded the Land of Iron leader to sugest that alliance...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-31-2009, 05:06 PM

well i agree wid most of your stuuff and the recent chap really goes well wid your theory bout(madara and danzo thing)....bt i dnt get the last part bout madara controling killerbee .....madara was the one who came to sasuke and told him that the 8 tails had escaped(so that means 2 tailed beasts have still not been caught )hw come madara's controling killerbee????..........and if i remb right killerbee had said that he just wanted to live care free now that every1 thought he was dead no one wuld bother him......why wuld he attack konoha?

LilyKun01
07-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Loved this chap! NaruSaku action! :p Yayz. I just didn't like the part where Sai said to Sakura "your hurting him to" D:

darkdemonofthemist
07-31-2009, 05:12 PM
Hahaha you're hurting him too. That's what he gets for not being selfish.

lol jk!

Kuromaki
07-31-2009, 05:17 PM
I <3 Sai now.

darkdemonofthemist
07-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Idk, he's still a heartless replacement to me...
My opinion, no offense.

Kuromaki
07-31-2009, 05:25 PM
Idk, he's still a heartless replacement to me...
My opinion, no offense.

So? He just made NaruSaku more possible.

I <3 him.

avamaru
07-31-2009, 05:26 PM
it hasent came out yet
yup today it came out iv read on a site its awesome finnaly sai shows sakura naruto true feelings about her an garra backk yay:)

07-31-2009, 05:29 PM
lol and yes it is out

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-31-2009, 05:43 PM
ya..I've think in that to...this backs up the theory that Danzo is some how related to Madara, and then Danzo double crosses Madara...that would explain who he knows that Madara is still alive and the knowledge he shows about akatsuki...and what better source, than himself?...of course he couldn't say to everybody that he meet with him (and of course had an alliance with him)...cause he is seen like a criminal a monster...so he says that he has a source...and this backs up to the theory of the treason...Madara controls some ninjas with an awesome power, truth, but now see this, Danzo controls exclusivelly an ANBU branch...with a lot of powerful ninja...untill now he controls Konoha (I didn't realise that he need to be ellect by the Jounin...and that ellection didn't happen'd yet) and so he "controls" the last host, Naruto, and other awesome ninja's like Kakashi, Kurenay, Maito Gai, the Hyuuga's....and he shows already to have contacts with other villages outside the normal and formal ways...so I would say that he probably has some control (of some sort) in other villages....now join to all this power, this alliance.....it would make him the most powerfull of all the Kage's.....
not a good thing.....also he seemed awfully exicted bout it....i think the meeting turned out eactly lik planned....i gt a feeling that danzo might just have anitcipated the ouutcom....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-31-2009, 05:52 PM

thr IS a uzumaki clan in the formor land of whirlpool(or atleat it was said to be exsiting)thats wer naruto 's mom,kushina' uzumaki clan is said to be,and bout the whirlpool thing in a interview kishi had said that he had draw it naruto on an impulse and then decided to keep it on the konoha uniform...bt yea i agree with u maby thr more to it than just keeping it on an impulse now that i think bout it .....ur theory bout sum1 backing up hashirama..thr sumthing i dnt get...........well hashirama culd contrrol the tailed beasts right ........and on chap 399 they show madara with the ine-tails..hw cm madara's contoling it then?..y nt hashirama? he culd control all beasts and if he wanted he culd keep them all for konoha bt he gav them to other countries as sign of peace right?...then hw cm he culdnt do it wid the nine-tails/.....oh yea and also the uzumaki clan wasnt said to have had any kekei genkai's in fact they said to have dissapered with the land of whirlpools...................

Amai Shikome
07-31-2009, 06:07 PM
That could be, the problem is Danzo right eye sharingan is diferent than the others, looks like its damaged or something, and Madara, would not order Sasuke to kill him...my guess is that in some kind of way Danzo already predicted the theme of the meeting, and the story of the neutral country could be a lie...Danzo could have persuaded the Land of Iron leader to sugest that alliance...

I was thinking that myself about the Iron guy. That Danzo is a dirty dawg. I was infuriated after seeing this conversation for many reasons. I felt so bad for Gaara. He is not getting the respect he deserves because of his age. He has matured so much and deserves better.
This scene just played out too beautifully in Danzo's favor to be a coincidence. I am leaning more towards Danzo being in some kind of agreement with Akatsuki ( or that he is Tobi/Madara ). Just look at how all the Jinchuriki's being captured has worked in his favor. (of course with the exception of Killer Bee) He was always harping about keeping Naruto from going out on missions and such (as well as the elders( and they are another story!!!)). And of course the guy from the Land of Iron just so happens to think because Konoha has the only Kyuubi that the Hokage is the obvious choice as the leader of this alliance. I SMELL RAT!!!
I also believe we do have a few chapters to go till Sasuke attacks. He is a smart guy and will take the best opportunity to strike Danzo. And while Danzo is surrounded by very capable ninja's is not the time.

On to Sakura. I am more of a NaruHina fan but Sakura did needs some lights turned on in that brain of hers. We all know the saying "can't see teh forest for the trees", and this applies to Sakura. She has been so caught up in her own feelings to really notice all the obvious signs that Naruto cares for her. I am not sure if this is the glue that many think will bring the two together but I am sure hoping she starts to treat poor Naruto better. His immature nature is just Naruto being Naruto. It doesn't mean he is reall that immature. I mean look at Jiraiya. He was ( oh how i hate referring to him in the past tense :cry:) such a goof but he by no means was dumb or less a shinobi. That's what she needs to come to terms with.

Ok...I have been dieing to have this conversation ever since I read this chapter. Hope ya'll can stand my ranting!!!

JPSM
07-31-2009, 06:33 PM
well i agree wid most of your stuuff and the recent chap really goes well wid your theory bout(madara and danzo thing)....bt i dnt get the last part bout madara controling killerbee .....madara was the one who came to sasuke and told him that the 8 tails had escaped(so that means 2 tailed beasts have still not been caught )hw come madara's controling killerbee????..........and if i remb right killerbee had said that he just wanted to live care free now that every1 thought he was dead no one wuld bother him......why wuld he attack konoha?

I don't really remember where I read that, so that would yet to be explained, the thing is...what if during the war, they found Killerbee, and convince him to fight? or manipulate his mind to fight? it seems to me that could happen...if they found him...

JPSM
07-31-2009, 06:36 PM
not a good thing.....also he seemed awfully exicted bout it....i think the meeting turned out eactly lik planned....i gt a feeling that danzo might just have anitcipated the ouutcom....

I believe that he already suspected what was the subject of the meeting so he used the Land of Iron Ruler, to give the idea of the alliance from a supossed neutral party, giving credability to the idea, and making it theoretically without sides....and them to him to emerge as their leader...he already knew what the outcome of the meeting probalby was...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-31-2009, 06:45 PM
I was thinking that myself about the Iron guy. That Danzo is a dirty dawg. I was infuriated after seeing this conversation for many reasons. I felt so bad for Gaara. He is not getting the respect he deserves because of his age. He has matured so much and deserves better.
This scene just played out too beautifully in Danzo's favor to be a coincidence. I am leaning more towards Danzo being in some kind of agreement with Akatsuki ( or that he is Tobi/Madara ). Just look at how all the Jinchuriki's being captured has worked in his favor. (of course with the exception of Killer Bee) He was always harping about keeping Naruto from going out on missions and such (as well as the elders( and they are another story!!!)). And of course the guy from the Land of Iron just so happens to think because Konoha has the only Kyuubi that the Hokage is the obvious choice as the leader of this alliance. I SMELL RAT!!!
I also believe we do have a few chapters to go till Sasuke attacks. He is a smart guy and will take the best opportunity to strike Danzo. And while Danzo is surrounded by very capable ninja's is not the time.

On to Sakura. I am more of a NaruHina fan but Sakura did needs some lights turned on in that brain of hers. We all know the saying "can't see teh forest for the trees", and this applies to Sakura. She has been so caught up in her own feelings to really notice all the obvious signs that Naruto cares for her. I am not sure if this is the glue that many think will bring the two together but I am sure hoping she starts to treat poor Naruto better. His immature nature is just Naruto being Naruto. It doesn't mean he is reall that immature. I mean look at Jiraiya. He was ( oh how i hate referring to him in the past tense :cry:) such a goof but he by no means was dumb or less a shinobi. That's what she needs to come to terms with.

Ok...I have been dieing to have this conversation ever since I read this chapter. Hope ya'll can stand my ranting!!!

dude i totally agree wid you i was thinking the same thing....its all too much of a coincidence hw everything played out.....bt a thing dsnt make sense....if acc to wat u say then danzo must have planned all along (konoha having the last beast)and if he is with an alliance with madara then it dosnt make sense why madara wuld send nagato to try and capture the nine tails.......................

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-31-2009, 06:46 PM
oh yea its kinda off topic but it just came to me soo i decided to post it................: does any1 have any idea wer the elders had gone during peins attack on konoha?i dont remember seeing Danzoor any of the other elders(dnt remb their names)during the invasion

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-31-2009, 06:51 PM
I don't really remember where I read that, so that would yet to be explained, the thing is...what if during the war, they found Killerbee, and convince him to fight? or manipulate his mind to fight? it seems to me that could happen...if they found him...

chap 453 pg 05......madara confronts sasukee and tells him that the eight tails had escaped and that he was dissapointed in him

JPSM
07-31-2009, 06:54 PM
thr IS a uzumaki clan in the formor land of whirlpool(or atleat it was said to be exsiting)thats wer naruto 's mom,kushina' uzumaki clan is said to be,and bout the whirlpool thing in a interview kishi had said that he had draw it naruto on an impulse and then decided to keep it on the konoha uniform...bt yea i agree with u maby thr more to it than just keeping it on an impulse now that i think bout it .....ur theory bout sum1 backing up hashirama..thr sumthing i dnt get...........well hashirama culd contrrol the tailed beasts right ........and on chap 399 they show madara with the ine-tails..hw cm madara's contoling it then?..y nt hashirama? he culd control all beasts and if he wanted he culd keep them all for konoha bt he gav them to other countries as sign of peace right?...then hw cm he culdnt do it wid the nine-tails/.....oh yea and also the uzumaki clan wasnt said to have had any kekei genkai's in fact they said to have dissapered with the land of whirlpools...................

Think in this too...I read something about that, and they're like one of the rulling familys, at least with a lot of "political" power, so if a war broke in the country probably they would be the first targets, so they would travel to other countrys as refugee's under fake alias, that would explain how they fanished (and only older people like Tsunade or Jiryai know about it)....just remember that only Tsunade and Jiryai knew about Kushina, at least that she was Uzumaki Kushina....my point is....probably Kushina got refuge in Konoha....that shows that there were "diplomatic" relations with the village...so there were probably other Uzumaki in Konoha before Kushina, you see....inside one clan, there could be a lot of diferent clans, so possibily marriage between Senju clan members and Uzumaki clan members, or others...:lol:...my self, my parents are both from diferent clans, and I'm from booth and from none (in fact theorycally me and my brothers are the "founders" of a clan by now) at the same time....and my mother, is from her clan, and yet at the same time, from my fathers clan too....:lol:...that's why I try to say that because of we don't heard about them that doesn't mean that they don't exist... I don't say that kekke genkai was originally from the uzumaki clan...but allong the way that kekke genkai could entered in uzumaki clan by marriage's between clans and became a trademark of their clan members....

About the kyuubi, I saw someone, saiyng that it could be a summing jutsu...well the kyuubi had respect and fear from Madara...and he see Madara using her like if she was a sumning creature, maybe Madara signed a sumning jutsu contract, and even Hashirama couldn't brake that deal, one other thing is what yamato said about the necklace naruto hears, he said that he can only control the Kyuubi, because naruto has the necklace...my guess is that the truth behind that necklace, how Hashirama owned him, explains why Hashirama didn't controlled the Kyuubi...I've been thinking that possibily he was able in some way to capture Madara chakra inside that crystal and with that reminds the Kyuubi of his master, using the crystal as an interface between him and the Kyuubi

Amai Shikome
07-31-2009, 07:14 PM
Think in this too...I read something about that, and they're like one of the rulling familys, at least with a lot of "political" power, so if a war broke in the country probably they would be the first targets, so they would travel to other countrys as refugee's under fake alias, that would explain how they fanished (and only older people like Tsunade or Jiryai know about it)....just remember that only Tsunade and Jiryai knew about Kushina, at least that she was Uzumaki Kushina....my point is....probably Kushina got refuge in Konoha....that shows that there were "diplomatic" relations with the village...so there were probably other Uzumaki in Konoha before Kushina, you see....inside one clan, there could be a lot of diferent clans, so possibily marriage between Senju clan members and Uzumaki clan members, or others...:lol:...my self, my parents are both from diferent clans, and I'm from booth and from none (in fact theorycally me and my brothers are the "founders" of a clan by now) at the same time....and my mother, is from her clan, and yet at the same time, from my fathers clan too....:lol:...that's why I try to say that because of we don't heard about them that doesn't mean that they don't exist... I don't say that kekke genkai was originally from the uzumaki clan...but allong the way that kekke genkai could entered in uzumaki clan by marriage's between clans and became a trademark of their clan members....

About the kyuubi, I saw someone, saiyng that it could be a summing jutsu...well the kyuubi had respect and fear from Madara...and he see Madara using her like if she was a sumning creature, maybe Madara signed a sumning jutsu contract, and even Hashirama couldn't brake that deal, one other thing is what yamato said about the necklace naruto hears, he said that he can only control the Kyuubi, because naruto has the necklace...my guess is that the truth behind that necklace, how Hashirama owned him, explains why Hashirama didn't controlled the Kyuubi...I've been thinking that possibily he was able in some way to capture Madara chakra inside that crystal and with that reminds the Kyuubi of his master, using the crystal as an interface between him and the Kyuubi

That's a pretty good theory about that necklace. I have thought about that necklace myself and really couldn't come up with something plausible to explain it.

narulvr
07-31-2009, 07:30 PM
yea i was mad sai told sakure naruto love's her cuz now he'll be in a love triangle wit her and hinata

07-31-2009, 07:30 PM
Yeah i do remember reading that

deidara330
07-31-2009, 09:17 PM
You know, Kankuro's new puppet looks a whole lot like Sasori, with the robe, and the same tubes on the hands from which Sasori shoots out his flamethrower. Did anyone else notice how Ao with reaching inside his sleeves in that panel? And it seems Darui has a cool looking sword. Tsuchikage and Raikage sure yell a lot. And it seems suspicious to me that Raikage looked at Danzo when he said someone may have planed the whole thing with Orochimaru. And making Danzo the head of the alliance is not very smart, because knowing Danzo he probably has something to do with the Akatsuki and has some big plans we know nothing about.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-31-2009, 10:31 PM

hehe yeaa th thing bout the necklace does make sense and i was thinking on the same lines too.............................oh yea and i remb reading sumthing(on naruto wikia or sumplace) that minato had been sent n a mission to the land of whirlpools when he met her.........yea and bout the keekai genkai i dnt gt hw the uzumaki clan wuld have been beaten if they culd beat madara uchiah(or atleast assist hashirama...thats a big deal too)and also f their one little factor helped the 1st beat madara then it wuld mean that they have sumthing that can beat the uchiha's right?......so if they wer soo powerful(enough to make a diff wen fighting sum1 lik madara) then i dnt get why they dint try to expand their power and hw they culdlet themselves be wiped out li dat

darkdemonofthemist
07-31-2009, 10:33 PM
I hope there's a love triangle... That way Hinata isn't completely forgotten.

07-31-2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah i guess it kind of does look like it

darkdemonofthemist
07-31-2009, 10:52 PM
If NaruSaku happens then Naruto better say he's sorry to Hinata or he's my least favorite character.
And don't down my rep... No offense...

jesse uzumaki
07-31-2009, 10:52 PM
my thoery is that danzo either is working for akutsuki and by controling the alliance he controls the world that's when madara uchiha steps in and of course controls it and takes the hand as ruler of the nations if this is not true then i believe the thoery that danzo could of work with madara uchiha a long time and danzo some how betray him. if both madara and danzo really hate each other then the guy makes danzo in charge of the alliance that when madara well step in and kill danzo and take matter of his own hands and control the world like that. though we all know that sasuke is trying to kill danzo right now I dought it would be a easy task I do dought that sasuke is going to kill danzo if he gets a chance if danzo does survive when both fight and danzo is the leader of the alliance i'm sure it would madara himself who well kill danzo. also I got another thoery since when the manga ended thier was a quote that said that a battle might start since it seems that the raikage and the rock kage seem to disagree that danzo should the leader of the alliance I think ultimatly thier could be a world war soon if the kages battle each other which means could be even better probably for madara once the countries fight each other.

roarock-
08-01-2009, 12:11 AM
k guys i dont wanna give this away but there is hidden hint that sakura might die and im pretty sure you people are saying ya right no important characters die *cough* jiraya*cough* *cough* third hokage*cough* oh and asuma and i can go on and on so ya noone is invincible in naruto...except naruto

oh and heres a hint to find the hint its during the sakura sai conversation
my theory is that sakura is gonna die protecting naruto from sasuke who naruto is in the middle of this great battle although i cant say id be happy if sakura died but look at the bright side naruhina fans all over the world will have a smile on their face lol

jesse uzumaki
08-01-2009, 12:15 AM
k guys i dont wanna give this away but there is hidden hint that sakura might die and im pretty sure you people are saying ya right no important characters die *cough* jiraya*cough* *cough* third hokage*cough* oh and asuma and i can go on and on so ya noone is invincible in naruto...except naruto

oh and heres a hint to find the hint its during the sakura sai conversation
my theory is that sakura is gonna die protecting naruto from sasuke who naruto is in the middle of this great battle although i cant say id be happy if sakura died but look at the bright side naruhina fans all over the world will have a smile on their face lol

what that can't happend if that happends OMFG i am going to throw cookies at my computer and kick everybody butt who sasy something bad abpout sakura.:evil:

roarock-
08-01-2009, 12:24 AM
what that can't happend if that happends OMFG i am going to throw cookies at my computer and kick everybody butt who sasy something bad abpout sakura.:evil:
you know there are more important and missed chaacters then sakura:roll:
that have died if it where up to me id have sakura dead a long time ago and save someone like jiraya now im not saying i hate sakura but if i had to choose between sakura and jairaya or asuma id pick one of them

jesse uzumaki
08-01-2009, 12:29 AM
actually i really wouldn't mine if more main characters die jiraya had to die if he did not die naruto wouldn't be so worried about nagato and the leaf by jiraya deing naruto became stronger and surpassed jiraya and maybe even the 4th hokage he made jiraya dreams of peace to possibly come true.

roarock-
08-01-2009, 12:33 AM
wouldnt the same effect arose if sakura died and jiraya intended to teach him sage mode anyway

08-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Yeah probobly

roarock-
08-01-2009, 12:47 AM
oh look some1 named hinata agrees with me told you that naruhina fans would go oh yeah and agree lol

08-01-2009, 02:08 AM
lol lol lol

JPSM
08-01-2009, 05:42 AM
hehe yeaa th thing bout the necklace does make sense and i was thinking on the same lines too.............................oh yea and i remb reading sumthing(on naruto wikia or sumplace) that minato had been sent n a mission to the land of whirlpools when he met her.........yea and bout the keekai genkai i dnt gt hw the uzumaki clan wuld have been beaten if they culd beat madara uchiah(or atleast assist hashirama...thats a big deal too)and also f their one little factor helped the 1st beat madara then it wuld mean that they have sumthing that can beat the uchiha's right?......so if they wer soo powerful(enough to make a diff wen fighting sum1 lik madara) then i dnt get why they dint try to expand their power and hw they culdlet themselves be wiped out li dat

First to the size of the clan...I said already in other threads...I don't say this Kekke genkai to be formed in the Uzumaki clan...but in the end it became a trademark from their members...for instance an uzumaki clan member took refuge in Konoha, and that clan had a rule of the wife taking is husband name if he is a clan member...so the kekke genkai camed with the wife, to an uzumaki clan inside Konoha....

Second...to this clan to be sucessfull in defeating Uchiha Sharingan they needed to be in the most secret that it could be...and if they had uzumaki clan members in hide (I read that althought a war destroy the country...that country was very unstable with a lot of conflicts and internal wars..but it could be fan fiction) in Konoha married with this clan members...in the end the fusion occurred...the two clans became the same and althought the clan was called Uzumaki clan...there was nothing to do with Uzumaki clan in the land of the whirlpool, they share family ties but they're two completely diferent clans...even this clan could be for exemple Minato clan (and I believe that to have this kekke genkai was from naruto's father side, that would explain why he wasn't afraid of the Uchiha's power, and why he was a so powerfull ninja, what I try to say,is that naruto father and mother where from diferent clans but they shared family ties...and think in this...if it is a clan that is supposed to keep os family members in secret...they would be a very small clan, probably no more than 7 or 8 members....now think what the Uchiha's would do if they knew about the existance of this clan?althought their kekke genkai was superior they wouldn't be able to fight agaisnt the huge numbers of the Uchiha's clan members......you see...I believe that is much more to know about the first/madara battle, the uzumaki clan and about naruto than what we already know....

Chidori stream
08-01-2009, 08:15 AM
This is a spoilor to me but I don't care. I got to start reading online manga starting with chapter 414.

Amai Shikome
08-01-2009, 08:22 AM
you know there are more important and missed chaacters then sakura:roll:
that have died if it where up to me id have sakura dead a long time ago and save someone like jiraya now im not saying i hate sakura but if i had to choose between sakura and jairaya or asuma id pick one of them
I have to agree. I know that sounds terrible.

08-01-2009, 09:48 AM
I agree to

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-01-2009, 10:34 AM
First to the size of the clan...I said already in other threads...I don't say this Kekke genkai to be formed in the Uzumaki clan...but in the end it became a trademark from their members...for instance an uzumaki clan member took refuge in Konoha, and that clan had a rule of the wife taking is husband name if he is a clan member...so the kekke genkai camed with the wife, to an uzumaki clan inside Konoha....

Second...to this clan to be sucessfull in defeating Uchiha Sharingan they needed to be in the most secret that it could be...and if they had uzumaki clan members in hide (I read that althought a war destroy the country...that country was very unstable with a lot of conflicts and internal wars..but it could be fan fiction) in Konoha married with this clan members...in the end the fusion occurred...the two clans became the same and althought the clan was called Uzumaki clan...there was nothing to do with Uzumaki clan in the land of the whirlpool, they share family ties but they're two completely diferent clans...even this clan could be for exemple Minato clan (and I believe that to have this kekke genkai was from naruto's father side, that would explain why he wasn't afraid of the Uchiha's power, and why he was a so powerfull ninja, what I try to say,is that naruto father and mother where from diferent clans but they shared family ties...and think in this...if it is a clan that is supposed to keep os family members in secret...they would be a very small clan, probably no more than 7 or 8 members....now think what the Uchiha's would do if they knew about the existance of this clan?althought their kekke genkai was superior they wouldn't be able to fight agaisnt the huge numbers of the Uchiha's clan members......you see...I believe that is much more to know about the first/madara battle, the uzumaki clan and about naruto than what we already know....

yea bt wat do u think happened to them after that? and if they helped the 1st beat madara wuldnt hashirama have given them spl privelages and all ...........and now bout the land of whirlpools.........wat happened to the ones thr? We are assuming that 1 member came to konoha and ormed the clan with the same name bt completly diff style right?....bt wuldnt thy obain the uzumaki's kekekai genkai (u kno from thr father or mother who came frm the land of whirlpools)......if that wer the case then wuldnt it acually mean that they r 2 uzumaki clans?one in the land of whirpools and and one in konoha(bt completly diff wid same kekai genkai) ?(ps i think minato's clan will be called the namikaze clan..thats his last name)

Vivi
08-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Damn...this chapter is probably the most discussed one ever.....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-01-2009, 10:50 AM
Damn...this chapter is probably the most discussed one ever.....

yea .........u kno funnly i dnt think much happened in this chap other then at the end (danzo leading the alliance part)

JPSM
08-01-2009, 11:57 AM
yea bt wat do u think happened to them after that? and if they helped the 1st beat madara wuldnt hashirama have given them spl privelages and all ...........and now bout the land of whirlpools.........wat happened to the ones thr? We are assuming that 1 member came to konoha and ormed the clan with the same name bt completly diff style right?....bt wuldnt thy obain the uzumaki's kekekai genkai (u kno from thr father or mother who came frm the land of whirlpools)......if that wer the case then wuldnt it acually mean that they r 2 uzumaki clans?one in the land of whirpools and and one in konoha(bt completly diff wid same kekai genkai) ?(ps i think minato's clan will be called the namikaze clan..thats his last name)

Well in the land of the whirlpool, there were only 3 persons that we know that can answer that, Kushina, that we don't know nothing about...Jiryai that is dead, and Tsunade in a coma,probably a inner war for the control of the land, or an invasion from other countrys or ninja villages....to the clans...that's what I ment to say, they were two diferent clans....with family ties, that share the same name and a comum story in some point...to the namikaze clan...I really believed was Minato:Dcause I always saw Minato Namikaze and in Japanese family name comes first, so that's why I said Minato's clan....

JPSM
08-01-2009, 12:00 PM
yea .........u kno funnly i dnt think much happened in this chap other then at the end (danzo leading the alliance part)

It didn't really happened much but the few things that happened made a lot of lose ends, and give a lot to people to think...

AtLeastYouTried
08-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Love triangle. Its about to happen ppl! (at least i hope so cuz that would be sooooo interesting!) hinata confessed her love and now that is going to fester in narutos mind making him only think about her (not romanticly...yet) and all the times he's been around her. But now sakura is ALSO having a revilation of love and is going to possibly persue Naruto. love triangle haha. Im rootin for it woot woot!

roarock-
08-01-2009, 01:46 PM
i personaly hope that sakura doesnt fall in love with naruto itll only make it sadder when she ya knows dies

Yori
08-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Naruto, sasuke, sakura

One of them is going to die

roarock-
08-01-2009, 01:53 PM
dude naruto is main character so hes safe sasuke well everyone wants him to die and he might but there is a 76% chance im right about sakura dieing

08-01-2009, 03:09 PM
let sakura die please lol

Zetsubou_Sensei
08-01-2009, 04:33 PM
My thoughts: Sai's being a butthead.
Also: What's the deal with Yagura? Wasn't he also the 3-tail jinchuriki? How did that get loose then? And why does he look like he's 25? He looked like he was 9 on the Biju color spread...

08-01-2009, 08:50 PM
lol yeah

Sukia
08-01-2009, 09:03 PM
You know, Kankuro's new puppet looks a whole lot like Sasori, with the robe, and the same tubes on the hands from which Sasori shoots out his flamethrower. Did anyone else notice how Ao with reaching inside his sleeves in that panel? And it seems Darui has a cool looking sword. Tsuchikage and Raikage sure yell a lot. And it seems suspicious to me that Raikage looked at Danzo when he said someone may have planed the whole thing with Orochimaru. And making Danzo the head of the alliance is not very smart, because knowing Danzo he probably has something to do with the Akatsuki and has some big plans we know nothing about.
Exactly.

roarock-
08-01-2009, 10:40 PM
let sakura die please lol

character death chance

naruto 0% 8-)
sasuke 43% x( (plz live)
sakura 76% good bye sakura

roarock-
08-01-2009, 10:47 PM
ya know what would be funny

is that my sakura theory where true (wich it is)
then all the sakura fans out there
who had sakura in their name
made a new account just so they could forget about sakura dieing

course mabye im just being cruel but i just left wondering would the sakura fans react that way...probably

course hinata fans world wide would get all happy and say "oh now naruto is all hinatas" lol

08-01-2009, 11:26 PM
sakura MUST DIE

JPSM
08-02-2009, 03:09 PM
ya know what would be funny

is that my sakura theory where true (wich it is)
then all the sakura fans out there
who had sakura in their name
made a new account just so they could forget about sakura dieing

course mabye im just being cruel but i just left wondering would the sakura fans react that way...probably

course hinata fans world wide would get all happy and say "oh now naruto is all hinatas" lol

That would never happen, if Naruto loves Sakura...and if he wants to break the chain of hatred....well that would be agaisnt the logic of the story...that would be one thing he would not forgive...plus to all Naruto and Hinata fans, that wouldn't necessarily mean that they would be togheter...

08-02-2009, 04:33 PM
no not really

Kari-Chan
08-03-2009, 11:11 AM
lol you guys are mean, also, why do I feel like I'm the only NaruSaku shipper here, lol oh well. I thought the NaruSaku parts were cute. I'm also starting to like Sai more (I never disliked him tho) But yeah I hope Sasuke shows up and crashes the meeting. That would be awesome.

But the Important stuff,

If Gaara doesn't have the sand demon inside him anymorethen howcome he still has those dark circles around his eyes, does he still not sleep?

I'm sort of confused about the fourth Mizukage, Yagura. First off, how old was he? How did was the Three-tails extracted?

Also, when was Madara Uchiha Mizukage? When he was done, is he the one who might have manipulated Yagura?

I think Tsuchikage is kinda mean. I think Raikage is being a bit too quick to point fingers and yell @ppl (then again, I would be upset if I wasn't sure If my brother was going to live or not). Raikage also seems to not trust Danzo (go Raikage!). Gaara is still cool. So is Mizukage. I still hate Danzo.

08-03-2009, 07:30 PM
lol yeah u are

karlagvp
08-03-2009, 07:47 PM
its a really good chapter

08-05-2009, 12:15 AM
yes yes it is