PDA

View Full Version : Whole Story Since i joined the Forum.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 06:52 AM
Since everyone is starting a story i decided that i should make one. Unlike the other storys this one is about my whole time i've been on the forum. Don't worry it has action in it it isn't a bad story i hope you guys enjoy it.

The story will go fast though. I don't like to keep people waiting like in the other stories people stop the story for a whole day or two.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Part 1: Wandering ninja.

I am just a wandering traveler. No one important. Just wandering, exploring my surroundings. I've traveled far and wide. You guys can call me 'R' since that is my first anitial of my name. My description: Short blood red hair, 5'10", white skined, wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt and black pants.
I was roming around with out a care in the world. As i was traveling i saw new structures being built. Intrigued i asked a man what these structures were for. the old man replied "These are the building for the new villages that are going to be up and running soon"

I was intrigued and decided my traveling days were over and decided to join one of these villages that were getting so popular.

Chidori Shuriken
07-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Make sure Chidori Day is in it!

Rotate
07-30-2009, 07:11 AM
Part 2: Dangerous territory

I was searching all over to find out the most i could about the villages. On one of my searches i found a black forest with crows foxes and snakes all around. I also found a hill were a black shadow that almost looked almost like an angel. Suddenly a plague of darkness surrounded me and black shadows almost like people but more like demons tried to attack me. I tried to dodge and run but they surrounded me. One of them chared with sharp claws at me and cut my arm. It was a deep wound and blood was pouring down my arm. Suddenly i was so in shocked i didn't realize that an explotion from the hill were the mysterious figure had been. More of the shadows showed their sharp black claws and started heading for me knowing i would die were i was standing. I just gave up and fell down from all the shock.

Rafael
07-30-2009, 07:23 AM
good story so far

Rotate
07-30-2009, 07:25 AM
Part 3: Realization

I woke up hours later confused were i was. I thought i was dead the moment i woke up. I was in an old deserted building were a man only a few years older than me was in a corner.

The man said. "i was wondering when you would get up. I almost thought you were dead"

"what were thoughs things?" I questioned having flashbacks in my head and staring at the bandaged wound.

"they were evil creatures from a demon that used to control this land. The Evil demon was a shapeshifter. It liked to take the shape of a black angel"the man replied.

Having another flashback i remember the shape on the dark hill in the moonlight. "So did you rescue me or am i just dead and this is a total dream?" I asked

"I rescued and this is real. After i killed the Dark Demon all of his minions dissapeared with him. Once i destroyed him with that last explotion i headed down the hill and noticed you on the ground with a huge gash in your arm." The man replied.

Remembering the large explotion I beleived the man then since i was still weak i just layed back down and said nothing for the rest of the night.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Part 4: Joining a village

The next day i still had the wound but it mostly recovered. I got my things and started to walk out the door of the old broken down building.
"leaving so soon the man asked. It really is rude to walk out the door with out thanking people for there hospitality." The man said as he appeared behind me.

" I am thankful for your hospitality but ever since thoughs things attacked me i have felt weak. I need to get stronger. I have decided to join a village." I said to the man.

"are you that blind? This is a village. The structures are just worn down and have been destroyed because of that demon. If you go out into those woods you'll probibly get lost anyway and their are dangerous creatures. In those woods. If you go out there you will probibly die. If you stay here you could aquire that power that you need to defend yourself."

There was a long pause after that statement. I kept asking myself in my head do i really want to join this broken down old area and gain power. Or do i want to go back into those woods were more creatures might attack me.

I turned to the man. "Fine i'll join this village until i can get strong enough to defend myself."

The man smirked "i knew you would."

takuya
07-30-2009, 07:39 AM
wow this is cool

Fan of Minato
07-30-2009, 07:44 AM
good story.

Chidori Shuriken
07-30-2009, 07:54 AM
So.... How are you gonna join the forum? Lol. Or is this a roleplay ON the forum?

Rotate
07-30-2009, 07:58 AM
part 5: learning more about this village.

The man told me all of what had happened of the battle when he was facing the demon. I was intrigued by the story and listened. He asked me since i was staying that i should learn more about this village and help it get back into shape. The mysterious man even told me his name. It was Yori. His name meant reliant translated into english.

It took a few days but we got the structures back together and we recruited more members. I had learned that i was the third person that was in this village at the time i arrived. I decided to meet the second person for myself. His name was Broko. He seemed to dissapear now and then but he seemed like a good guy. I started to train by myself in an open feild in the village to get stronger. Knowing that i couldn't defeat any creature if i was to fight now.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 07:58 AM
So.... How are you gonna join the forum? Lol. Or is this a roleplay ON the forum?
Role play on the forums. Dude it wouldn't be a good story if it wasn't roleplay.

Chidori Shuriken
07-30-2009, 08:01 AM
I hope I'm in it... I was already part of the village, I was member 124. You were 4642 lol.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 08:07 AM
Part 6:growing village.

About a week went by and an enormous amout of ninja came into the village. Yori called this village the Darkness village. I helped him during the week makeing jutsus and working with the village. I was promoted to a squad leader. But as more and more people came i had more compition. My new goal was to be the strongest in the village. Yori had new favorites as well. A person named Zeek went through the rankings faster than me getting to co kage like there was nothing to it. And a person named Jeremy became Yori's student. I could also tell from this enormous amount of ninja that we wound be the strongest village in no time at all. But no one knew that our size would be our downfall as well.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 08:08 AM
I hope I'm in it... I was already part of the village, I was member 124. You were 4642 lol.
What are you talking about?

Chidori Shuriken
07-30-2009, 08:09 AM
I was the 124th member on this forum. You are the 4642nd member.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 08:27 AM
Part 7: Kage's limit

About a month past and many people got stronger including me. People from other villages and people from our villages kept complianing and making trouble. A few people from the metal village pushed Yori's last nerve. He left the village the next day. He took his student with him. More and more people from that village went rogue. Broko became the kage even though Zeek was next in line. At that moment the disasters began in the darkness village. About a week or so I left the village but i stayed in the woods since i couldn't leave the village intirely. I killed many things in that woods. Even the weirdest things that you can't explain were in there.

The news spread that Yori joined an organization who's plan was to take over every village. I could tell the organization had power so i started to make my way over in that direction knowing that i could acheive more power to make myself stronger. I knew that the Darkness village was going to die without a good leader. But no one knew that it was going to last as long as it did.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 08:32 AM
-claps-

Good Story.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 08:36 AM
Part 8: Joining the OOTP

I finally made my way to the organization that i kept hearing about. Back in the woods a had an encounter with the leader of the group who i traped with a jutsu then let free after the the leader answered some of my questions about their organization. I showed them some of my power and they let me right through. I became a real member when i held a jinchuriki back while the rest of the members were doing a ritual.

I was finally a member. They were a group of rogues that had personal goals and used the organization to complete the goals. I met many friends while i was there. But many people took more advantage than others while they were there.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 08:45 AM
part 9:more rogue organizations

A couple of weeks past by and Yori left the organization. He had his own idea for a group that he had been planning. I was tempted to leave to follow him. But i decided not to remebering how many times he had left and not become one of his groupies. Plus i had a good thing going in the organization. I stayed in the organization and while i was in the organization i worked on my strength and speed. MOre and more rogue organizations showed up. Most were annoying and died in a week while others died once they were made. A couple of weeks after yori quit Yori finally showed every one what he had been planning an we all saw that it was definatly a new idea. And it showed disipline

Rotate
07-30-2009, 08:50 AM
part 10: what everyone thought.

The war council thought that yori's idea would never work and some of the OOTP members thought it would never last. Yori asked members left over in the Darkness Village to join this new organization that he made called the black rains. It died in a few weeks because Yori thought still felt guilt about the darkness village and decided to join back with it. Shortly after the black rains were disbanded i headed off for the road again.

mangagirl
07-30-2009, 08:50 AM
wow!!
awesome!!!

Rotate
07-30-2009, 09:00 AM
part 11: On the road again.

While i was on the road i knew i was powerful. I didn't want to go back to the darkness village so i stuck with traveling alone like before i joined the darkness village. I met many people and i trained by myself with 2 swords while i was traveling. I was an unaffilified rogue ninja. People i met had weird powers that were unusual. I asked people what these were and they called them kekkai genkai, or bloodline traits. I kept wondering how to aquire traits like this so i asked around. I found out later that i couldn't aquire the traits but i have to be born with the traits. I was angered by the fact that i couldn't aquire strange power like that. I was so mad that i chopped down a whole forest with my 2 blades on my back just to calm myself down. Right before i hit the few last trees my blades snaped. My anger grew and i felt something inside me growing.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Keep writing. This story might finish today!

Rotate
07-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Keep writing. This story might finish today!
I stopped writing for an hour so i could mow the lawn.

ok -cracks knuckles- time to start again.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 10:08 AM
part 12: a secret unlocked

Anger within me grew more when i tried to calm down i found myself not able to when i tried to move i found myself not able to. It was like a force was controling me.pain shot under my skin that burned and my skin opened up were my hands were. Steel blades started to come out of my skin that seemed like they were attached to my bones. I regained the ability to move got up and calmed down. It felt like a metal rushed all through me. I could sprout blades from my body. I finally got the power i was looking for. But there was a limit. Still unsure of this rare occurance i thought about my past and how i got to this point. I decided to test the blades that came out of my body out. I did one slash on one of the trees and at first it did nothing. I was unsure of the blades now. I swore i thought i hit it. I touched the tree to see if there were any scratches on it and the tree just slide off its trunk. I knew i would achieve great power with the new discovered power.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 12:12 PM
part 13: the stuff that happened while i was a lone rogue

While i was rogue everyone i knew got stronger or just left the forum. The more time i was alone the darker and more serious i became. I had a whole nother side that i didn't realize till about a week after i became a lone rogue. I killed anyone who seemed even the slightest threat to me like bandits. I had a thirst for blood lust.

New days like chidori day happened. If you want to know stuff about that ask other people.
The darkness village finally burned down by the war council. The woods around that place burned down as well. Anything that was living in that area was wiped from the history books. The ootp finally turned into a village. The village is called the village hidden in storms. Everyone who was in the darkness village went their seperate ways or stuck with each other. I went by myself alone. Just wandering again.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Awesome..

Rotate
07-30-2009, 12:17 PM
part 14: The stuff i didn't tell in the story.

While i was in the darkness village i was a high ranked genin. the leader of the ootp was rogue aka envy. My partner in the ootp was Pride. The kg i hads name was blade body. Some of this stuff was role play but based on what really happened.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Yes! I finally got mentioned!

Rotate
07-30-2009, 12:21 PM
part 15: epilogue up to now

I ended up joining the storm village were most of the ex-ootp members and the ex-darkness villagers are. Sasori asked me alot and the last time he ask it got really annoying so i decided to join if it would make him shut up. I am a genin of the Storm and once more stuff happens on the forum i will be sure to add it to the history.

Rotate
07-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Yes! I finally got mentioned!
I made you wait till the end:twisted:

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 12:22 PM
I made you wait till the end:twisted:

I'm gonna kill you after this. :evil:

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-30-2009, 12:29 PM
part 15: epilogue up to now

I ended up joining the storm village were most of the ex-ootp members and the ex-darkness villagers are. Sasori asked me alot and the last time he ask it got really annoying so i decided to join if it would make him shut up. I am a genin of the Storm and once more stuff happens on the forum i will be sure to add it to the history.

:D

I knew you would crack.

;)

Rotate
07-30-2009, 12:55 PM
I knew you would crack.

;)
Remind me to kill you later;):twisted:

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 12:56 PM
Remind me to kill you later;)

No, I'm killing you first before you can kill him to kill me. ;)

takuya
07-30-2009, 01:25 PM
No, I'm killing you first before you can kill him to kill me. ;)imma kill u before you can kill him before he kills him to kill you.Wow taht wask a tonguck twuster:lol::cool:

Rotate
07-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Ya it was such a touge twister that you couldn't say anything in your 2nd sentence right.;):cool:

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Ya it was such a touge twister that you couldn't say anything in your 2nd sentence right.;):cool:

LOL, true..

takuya
07-30-2009, 01:36 PM
i did that one on purpose also yep it was.I think my tongue is bleeding.*checks tongue*nope it isnt bleeding:mrgreen:

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 01:50 PM
i did that one on purpose also yep it was.I think my tongue is bleeding.*checks tongue*nope it isnt bleeding:mrgreen:

But it's dead...

takuya
07-30-2009, 02:00 PM
But it's dead...NO MY TONGUCKKK!!!!(thinks how could my tongue die it was never alive)*CLEAR*shocks tongue**shocks self*CLEAR*shocks self to unconsciousness*:lol:

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2009, 02:01 PM
NO MY TONGUCKKK!!!!(thinks how could my tongue die it was never alive)*CLEAR*shocks tongue**shocks self*CLEAR*shocks self to unconsciousness*:lol:

-_-....lol. :lol:
Well, that was the shortest story I've ever read.

Rotate
07-31-2009, 05:08 AM
-_-....lol. :lol:
Well, that was the shortest story I've ever read.
-_- i don't like to keep people waiting a day for a next chapter.

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-31-2009, 05:19 AM
Well, nothing has really gone on in our village to give you any material.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 08:10 AM
Well, nothing has really gone on in our village to give you any material.

Yes, most of our members are unfortunately not active. :(

Yori
07-31-2009, 08:56 AM
*starts crying* Dude this is the best story iv seen so far on the forums lol

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 09:02 AM
-_- i don't like to keep people waiting a day for a next chapter.

True, but it does bring in suspense.

Rotate
07-31-2009, 09:05 AM
*starts crying* Dude this is the best story iv seen so far on the forums lol
-_- i can tell your only saying that cause you were a main character in the story. It's ok though i like the compliment.:mrgreen:

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 09:06 AM
-_- i can tell your only saying that cause you were a main character in the story. It's ok though i like the compliment.:mrgreen:

Lol...:cool: