PDA

View Full Version : Character Creation Contest

Kuroda Taishi
07-29-2009, 06:12 PM
This contest is closed

If you have not read my fanfic here is a link: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8722 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8722)

Sai's brother
07-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Um lets see.......

Name: *has no name but goes as Zihark*
Height: 5ft 6in
Physical Desreption: (like this?) Maroon Color eyes, short black hair,black mid-sleve shirt(plain), gray pants(nothing special)
Jutsus: Water Style: Control (the user is able to control the liquid in ones body and the viticm of this jutsu cannot move and is under control of the user)
Background:Good-Genin
Encounter: *Edit* Is walking around the border of the Petal village(idk maybe looking for a water stylee scroll. The move in the scroll is Water Style: Landless which is a genjutsu that turns the area into water(completly) and a bunch of water creatures pull them deeper in the genjutsu)
Ex. Village: Storm
Moved to: Petal Village
*edit*-he cant see in color

Kuroda Taishi
07-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Um lets see.......

Physical Desreption: (like this?) Maroon Color eyes, short black hair,black mid-sleve shirt(plain), gray pants(nothing special)
Jutsus: Water Style: Control (the user is able to control the liquid in ones body and the viticm of this jutsu cannot move and is under control of the user)
Encounter: *Edit* Is walking around the border of the Petal village(idk maybe looking for a water stylee scroll. The move in the scroll is Water Style: Landless which is a genjutsu that turns the area into water(completly) and a bunch of water creatures pull them deeper in the genjutsu)

Interesting, is he from the petal village or another village? Also what is his personality like?

Sai's brother
07-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Interesting, is he from the petal village or another village? Also what is his personality like?

Storm Village, kinda quiet, good at stragies(spelled wrong proabaly)(plus he sees in black in white)

Kuroda Taishi
07-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Storm Village, kinda quiet, good at stragies(spelled wrong proabaly)(plus he sees in black in white)

hmmm....i would have to make up an entirely new village if he is from the storm village.

Sai's brother
07-29-2009, 06:36 PM
hmmm....i would have to make up an entirely new village if he is from the storm village.

but you can make it like he moved to the petal village and left that village(storm)

Chidori Shuriken
07-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Name: Temujin
Height:5.8
Weight: About Average
Personality:Not shy, keeps quiet sometimes, deep voice.
Look: White skin, black straight hair that goes a little bit down, Chunin Vest, Chunin Greaves, dark green Chunin pants.
Biography: Top of his class, Temujin has no clan name... That he knows of.
Encounter: Kuroda could find him in the forest on a mission, when Temujin is lost. Reluctant to join, Temujin accepts, and he hates to be embarassed by being helpless. He follows Kuroda (wherever he takes him.).

Kuroda Taishi
07-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Look: White skin, black straight hair that goes a little bit down, Chunin Vest, Chunin Greaves, dark green Chunin pants.
Encounter: Kuroda could find him in the forest on a mission, when Temujin is lost. Reluctant to join, Temujin accepts, and he hates to be embarassed by being helpless. He follows Kuroda (wherever he takes him.).

you said top of his class, what village is he from?

Kuroda Taishi
but you can make it like he moved to the petal village and left that village(storm)

Okay, can you edit your earlier post and put that stuff in?

Chidori Shuriken
Stone. But he has only a little bit of Earth Jutsu.

Kuroda Taishi
07-29-2009, 06:44 PM
Stone. But he has only a little bit of Earth Jutsu.

Stone? hmmm.....that is very interesting considering what is coming up.

Chromekatana
07-29-2009, 06:44 PM
Name:Yovestus.(Yo-vest-is)
Height:5ft 9in.
Weight" His weight is not known, but he is very slick.
physical description: Eyes are Blood Red. Hair color is dirty blonde and almost reaches his shoulders. Wears distintive cloths. A Blue shirt with Yellow,baggy pants. His muscles are very developed yet,but you can tell that they are strong. He has a laid back appeareance and is always looking for rest and to act lazy. Also,his skin tone is white with little tan.

Wind style(?):Sword appratus justu. Summons wind to his side and using his charkra,he gives it a physical form. These swords are very strong and very light.
Fire style:Blazing clone justu. Summons real clones to fight by his side. When they are defeated,they explode and release fire to the immediate area around them.

He is a kind-hearted ninja who earned his ranked of chuunin early on in his life.

Havn't figured out how he would be intrduced yet.

Oh yeah,and hes from the Village hidden in the...Petal.

Kuroda Taishi
07-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Name:Yovestus.(Yo-vest-is)
physical description: Eyes are Blood Red. Hair color is dirty blonde and almost reaches his shoulders. Wears distintive cloths. A Blue shirt with Yellow,baggy pants. His muscles are very developed yet,but you can tell that they are strong. He has a laid back appeareance and is always looking for rest and to act lazy.

Wind style(?):Sword appratus justu. Summons wind to his side and using his charkra,he gives it a physical form. These swords are very strong and very light.
Fire style:Blazing clone justu. Summons real clones to fight by his side. When they are defeated,they explode and release fire to the immediate area around them.

He is a kind-hearted ninja who earned his ranked of chuunin early on in his life.

Havn't figured out how he would be intrduced yet.

Oh yeah,and hes from the Village hidden in the...Leaf?

I have to say Petal for copyright reasons or the Mods will take the fic down.

I like him though. Is the wind Jutsu making wind swords? or swords with wind chakra?

Chromekatana
07-29-2009, 06:56 PM
I have to say Petal for copyright reasons or the Mods will take the fic down.

I like him though. Is the wind Jutsu making wind swords? or swords with wind chakra?

Alright,I just couldn't think of any village,lol. They are wind imbued with his charkra so It would be charkra swords made out of Wind.:cool: I would describe in more detail but I got other fanfics to read too.;)

Cade
07-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Name:Keddo
Height:5,10
Weight:140
Personality:Never really smiles,serious,does'nt talk much unless he has a bond with them.
Look:silghty light tan brownish skin.Yellow slick back hair.Petal village headband.Chunin vest.Long black pants.Sandals with socks on.Body is slightly toned.
Bio:His was top of his class.He was very mysterious.Some people thought he had a problem.He had one person who loved the most who was about his age three years ago,but killed during a home invasion.He never really kill people,unless he was told to do so,or mention about his past.His father mysteriously left somewhere and was never found.
Good sort of.
Specialities:He uses Water Style Justus.They usually have to deal with steam some sort.He is a very good Water Style user.
Encounter:Kuroda and the gang are in a forest that they don't know about.When Kuroda took his first step into the forest.A kunai with a paper bomb attached flew right past him.The gang ran a fast as they can.The bomb exploded sending a shockwave across."Who are you",Keddo said.

Kuroda Taishi
07-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Personality:Never really smiles,serious,does'nt talk much unless he has a bond with them.
Look:silghty light tan brownish skin.Yellow slick back hair.Petal village headband.Chunin vest.Long black pants.Sandals with socks on.Body is slightly toned.
Bio:His was top of his class.He was very mysterious.Some people thought he had a problem.He had one person who loved the most who was about his age three years ago,but killed during a home invasion.He never really kill people,unless he was told to do so,or mention about his past.His father mysteriously left somewhere and was never found.
Good sort of.
Specialities:He uses Water Style Justus.They usually have to deal with steam some sort.He is a very good Water Style user.
Encounter:Kuroda and the gang are in a forest that they don't know about.When Kuroda took his first step into the forest.A kunai with a paper bomb attached flew right past him.The gang ran a fast as they can.The bomb exploded sending a shockwave across."Who are you",Keddo said.

Can i ask what you mean by the gang?

Cade
07-29-2009, 07:06 PM
Can i ask what you mean by the gang?
Sakura and Jando.

Chromekatana
07-29-2009, 07:13 PM
Sakura and Jando.

Gang...lol.:D

Cade
07-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Gang...lol.:D
Street gangs.

Kuroda Taishi
07-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Sakura and Jando.

Thats what i assumed, but just making sure

Kuroda Taishi
07-31-2009, 05:33 PM
Just bumping it up

Sai's brother
08-01-2009, 03:37 AM
So is any of us, gonna be in it or you still thinking about it?

Nine
08-01-2009, 04:05 AM
character

name:suizaki rengaku(part of the rengaku clan which minalpate grass)

age-20

height-6'1

weight-190 but is light on the feet

rank:former jonin.now rogue, a leader of a new group that is ploting to kill the petal village.new org named tao

physical description-very fast and is skinny with a dark tan,has musles that are kinda big.green eyes.has a white coat that has fire on the bottom and carries a sword.

jutsu
style:leaf hurricain-creates a fluarry of razor sharp leavs that are very fast.
petal style:leaf manipulation-grants the user to move the leavs how he/she wants to.
petal stylePoisin vines-vines that come out of the user's hands that have thorns that have thorns with leatheal poision
Genjutsu-leaf destrustion-makes the enermy think that he is constananly being cut over and over
summoning-gaint tree-summons a tree that is very massive but not able to move fast

Background-former jonin of the village hidden in the petals.he recenatlly went M.I.A,but what you dont know he set this up because he was shunnened form his village and clan after killing his closest friend for a lust of crazyness for killing and killed him.he is currentally rouge ploting to kill the petal village ..now he is recruting ninja for an assualt on the petal village.

who is that and sorry for the misspelled words

Nine
08-01-2009, 04:10 AM
if he is good or need changes tell me and if he has a good backround i can make his team-mates

Kuroda Taishi
08-01-2009, 07:54 AM
character

age-20

height-6'1

rank:former jonin.now rogue, a leader of a new group that is ploting to kill the petal village named tao

physical description-very fast and is skinny with a dark tan,has musles that are kinda big.green eyes.has a white coat that has fire on the bottom and carries a sword.

jutsu
style:leaf hurricain
petal style:leaf windmeal
petal style:leaf manipulation
petal style:poisin vines
petal style:leaf cutter
Genjutsu-leaf destrustion
summoning-gaint tree
petal style:leaf coat
water style:white mist
water style:water needles
water style:water blast
water style:white tsunami
more to come

Background-former jonin of the village hidden in the petals.he recenatlly went M.I.A,but what you dont know he set this up because he was shunnened form his village and clan after killing his closest friend for a lust of crazyness for killing and killed him.he is currentally rouge ploting to kill the petal village refuge..now he is recruting ninja for an assualt on the petal village.

I really like background. However you need to narrow down the Jutsu to about 4-6 and then go into more detail about what they do.

Kuroda Taishi
08-01-2009, 07:55 AM
So is any of us, gonna be in it or you still thinking about it?

I have to think about how/when i could integrate the characters to the story. And i was waiting to see if there are anymore entries.

Nine
08-01-2009, 08:13 AM
OK KT how about now

Kuroda Taishi
08-01-2009, 08:31 AM
OK KT how about now

I might have to change the names around considering that there is no actual "Petal Style" but otherwise it looks good.

Nine
08-01-2009, 08:33 AM
sweet and you can do what ever you need to make it fit.ok but does he get team-mates?

Kuroda Taishi
08-01-2009, 08:41 AM
sweet and you can do what ever you need to make it fit.ok but does he get team-mates?

idk, i will have to think about it and consider everyone else's entries.

Nine
08-01-2009, 08:42 AM
all righty

Sai's brother
08-05-2009, 05:15 PM

not much entries

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-05-2009, 05:16 PM
not much entries

Yeah, they were only five entries in total.

Kuroda Taishi
08-05-2009, 06:00 PM
not much entries

Still waiting for more.

Sai's brother
08-05-2009, 06:02 PM
ok *waits for more with you*

Chromekatana
08-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I though I give this thread a little bump by reposting by character with more info.
Name:Yovestus.
physical description: Eyes are Blood Red. Hair color is dirty blonde and almost reaches his shoulders. Wears distintive cloths. A Blue shirt with Yellow,baggy pants. His muscles aren't very developed yet,but you can tell that they are strong. He has a laid back appeareance and is always looking for rest and to act lazy. Also,his skin tone is white with little tan. A wears normal shoes,which are Green.

Wind style:Sword appratus justu. Summons wind to his side and using his charkra,he gives it a physical form. These swords are very strong and very light.

Fire style:Blazing fire net justu. creates a net made of Fire from thin air and can be used to capture a enemy while burning them with a low level flame,as not to kill them.

Wind style:Exploding Wind Shield. Creates a barrier of circling wind around the user which slows down/stops any projectile/punch/kick. It can be dispelled and when done so, it will enlarge around the user pushing anybody/anything around them back.

He would be introduced when the Koukage asked Kuroda to team up on a mission before/after the chuunin exams.

Village-Village hidden in the Petal.

Kuroda Taishi
08-06-2009, 07:17 PM
I though I give this thread a little bump by reposting by character with more info.
physical description: Eyes are Blood Red. Hair color is dirty blonde and almost reaches his shoulders. Wears distintive cloths. A Blue shirt with Yellow,baggy pants. His muscles aren't very developed yet,but you can tell that they are strong. He has a laid back appeareance and is always looking for rest and to act lazy. Also,his skin tone is white with little tan. A wears normal shoes,which are Green.

Wind style:Sword appratus justu. Summons wind to his side and using his charkra,he gives it a physical form. These swords are very strong and very light.

Fire style:Blazing fire net justu. creates a net made of Fire from thin air and can be used to capture a enemy while burning them with a low level flame,as not to kill them.

Wind style:Exploding Wind Shield. Creates a barrier of circling wind around the user which slows down/stops any projectile/punch/kick. It can be dispelled and when done so, it will enlarge around the user pushing anybody/anything around them back.

He would be introduced when the Koukage asked Kuroda to team up on a mission before/after the chuunin exams.

my only problem is with the name. could you think of something more japanese? try jisho.org for translations.

Chromekatana
08-06-2009, 10:25 PM
I made it up myself. I thought it sounded Russian.XD And that site doesn't really help. Seeing as when I type something into it, it comes out in kanji.:|

Cade
08-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Or try keiichianimeforever.com

Yori
08-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Name: Kana Tenshi
Height: 6'2
Physical Description: Long brown hair, Kind of skinny,eyes are always black and red cause his kg is always on. Jonin vest with the tenshi clan crest on the back, black pants.
Personality: Kind of cocky, good guy but can cross to bad if pushed enough.

Jutsu's:

Crow Teleportation: Every time he goes away from the village or spie's on someone he does this jutsu and one crow is around the area and at any given time he can teleport wherever that crow is.

The White Death: Mix of lightning and water together and make a white spinning ball with a high pitch noise.

3 Lightning crows of death: 3 big crows made out of lightning is placed on the fied can slam in the opponent at the same time electrocuting him. The Kamimeh Stare: Can invade somebody's mind disrupting thier thought process and can make them forget certain things.

Background: He is a Jonin and in anbu. He is also in the running for kage at his village Soragakure(sky village).

Encounter: Kuroda walks inside the village at night, and when he looks up Kana is squating down on the tip of the tenshi clan tower, then he just disperse into crows.

Sai's brother
08-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Um lets see.......

Yay for not seeing in color!! =D

Chromekatana
08-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Yay for not seeing in color!! =D

Lol,color blindness ftw?:???:

Also, I used that site, Cade, and turned Yovestus to...*drumroll*Yavesutasu

If you don't like that name, I can change it to Chrome. I know an anime where somebodys named that!XD

Sai's brother
08-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Lol,color blindness ftw?:???:

Which makes finding what he needs harder

jesse uzumaki
08-06-2009, 11:27 PM
name; jesse nightstar

height: 5.9
ninja rank: chunnin

sensie:kakashi hatake

village:hidden leaf

jutsu; chakra blast ( a ball of chakra appears in one of your hands then you blast the chakra blast at a opponent does a huge amount of damage ranked A jutsu.)

personality: friendly,clever, unstoppable,careing,and hardworking. I am a good guy

appearance: dark spiky hair looks like tobi hair or obito hair that dark and spiky.
eyes:dark brown
clothing:black t-shirt with short slevees with a star as a symbol,black pants looks alot like kakashi pants but black. I also have black finger less gloves. I wear black ninja shoes. I carry a meduim size sword on my back.

Cade
08-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Isn't that leaning too much stuff in the Naruto show.

Kuroda Taishi
08-07-2009, 07:01 AM
I made it up myself. I thought it sounded Russian.XD And that site doesn't really help. Seeing as when I type something into it, it comes out in kanji.:|

you have to check the kanji as romanji box.

Kuroda Taishi
08-07-2009, 07:04 AM
Physical Description: Long brown hair, Kind of skinny,eyes are always black and red cause his kg is always on. Jonin vest with the tenshi clan crest on the back, black pants.

Jutsu's:

Crow Teleportation: Every time he goes away from the village or spie's on someone he does this jutsu and one crow is around the area and at any given time he can teleport wherever that crow is.

The White Death: Mix of lightning and water together and make a white spinning ball with a high pitch noise.

3 Lightning crows of death: 3 big crows made out of lightning is placed on the fied can slam in the opponent at the same time electrocuting him. The Kamimeh Stare: Can invade somebody's mind disrupting thier thought process and can make them forget certain things.

Background: He is a Jonin and in anbu. He is also in the running for kage at his village Soragakure(sky village).

Encounter: Kuroda walks inside the village at night, and when he looks up Kana is squating down on the tip of the tenshi clan tower, then he just disperse into crows.

2. problems 1 i would have to create a sky village in the story 2 his KG is cool, but it conflicts with the abilities of the main character.

Kuroda Taishi
08-07-2009, 07:06 AM
name; jesse nightstar

jutsu; chakra blast ( a ball of chakra appears in one of your hands then you blast the chakra blast at a opponent does a huge amount of damage ranked A jutsu.)

personality: friendly,clever, unstoppable,careing,and hardworking. I am a good guy

appearance: dark spiky hair looks like tobi hair or obito hair that dark and spiky.
clothing:black t-shirt with short slevees with a star as a symbol,black pants looks alot like kakashi pants but black. I also have black finger less gloves. I wear black ninja shoes. I carry a meduim size sword on my back.

yeah, you need to take out the kakashi part

Kon
08-07-2009, 08:32 AM
MY CHARACTER

YASHAMARU
NAME MEANING
Name means:Yasha=Demon
Name means:Maru=Boy
YashaMaru=Demon Boy
height: 5.8
ninja rank:SAGE I Am The Great Samurai Demon Sage
ninja rank:ANBU I Am Captain Of The Abu Black Ops

village:unkown/Rouge for now

Jutsu
fire style: fire rasengan
fire style: fire chidori
fire style: fire claws

lightning style: lightning claws
lightning style: dragon strike

wind style: huricane slash

personality: cool calm and collected with an attitude like sasuke but im more friendly than sasuke

Appearance
hair: white long at times and sorta spiky hair
eyes:change between yellow or red
clothing: white and blue color kimono but in war I sometimes wear my white armor
weopon: I carry the third great Demon Sword Tetsusoiga

its me with red eyes

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20guys/anime.jpg

its me with yellow eyes

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj3/BlackRoseDevil13/animecatwairror11.jpg

Yori
08-07-2009, 09:39 AM
2. problems 1 i would have to create a sky village in the story 2 his KG is cool, but it conflicts with the abilities of the main character.

hm, how bout i change him to the hidden smoke village

Sai's brother
08-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Um lets see.......

Encounter: *Edit* Is walking around the border of the Petal village(idk maybe looking for a water style scroll. The move in the scroll is Water Style: Landless which is a genjutsu that turns the area into water(completly) and a bunch of water creatures pull them deeper in the genjutsu) -it can turn out to be in another village-

Added more ^

kakashi uzumaki
08-07-2009, 02:21 PM
name:Rigel
hight:5'6
wight:136
personality:very quiet but when it comes to being serius he can talk his mouth off.he hates liars and is not a backstaber.he laughs when he has something evil planed and he hangs out in high places.doesn't have many friends because he has an attitude problem.cares about his friends and family but could betray if its life and death.
looks:he wears a black shirt and jeans,caries a small blade and has long messy hair (like L from deathnote)
bio:when 8,he saw both of his parents being killed and as he ran away from the place,he gerd his mom scream and went back to the house,his mom was bleeding but his dad was dead,his dad started pointing towards a sword then the boy grabbed it and his dad did something unexpected,he stabbed himself with the sword,the boy cried and then ran away with sword in hand.
instead of school he got taught by his friends in the street,so he knows everyting about street pple,he is alwasy hanging around with his friends
specialties:fire and lightning but his swored contains his dad's soul so it has much more to it

sorry i'll continue later dont have time right now
again sorry and later

Kuroda Taishi
08-07-2009, 02:30 PM
MY CHARACTER

YASHAMARU
NAME MEANING
YashaMaru=Demon Boy

Jutsu

personality: cool calm and collected with an attitude like sasuke but im more friendly than sasuke

Appearance
clothing: white and blue color kimono but in war I sometimes wear my white armor

its me with red eyes

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20guys/anime.jpg

its me with yellow eyes

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj3/BlackRoseDevil13/animecatwairror11.jpg

no rasengan or chidori, everything must be original.

Also sage is not an official rank, so try a different one.

Kuroda Taishi
08-07-2009, 02:31 PM
personality:very quiet but when it comes to being serius he can talk his mouth off.he hates liars and is not a backstaber.he laughs when he has something evil planed and he hangs out in high places.doesn't have many friends because he has an attitude problem.cares about his friends and family but could betray if its life and death.
looks:he wears a black shirt and jeans,caries a small blade and has long messy hair (like L from deathnote)
bio:when 8,he saw both of his parents being killed and as he ran away from the place,he gerd his mom scream and went back to the house,his mom was bleeding but his dad was dead,his dad started pointing towards a sword then the boy grabbed it and his dad did something unexpected,he stabbed himself with the sword,the boy cried and then ran away with sword in hand.
instead of school he got taught by his friends in the street,so he knows everyting about street pple,he is alwasy hanging around with his friends
specialties:fire and lightning but his swored contains his dad's soul so it has much more to it

again sorry and later

i will take it into consideration

kakashi uzumaki
08-07-2009, 05:22 PM
name:Rigel(he was named after a star) look it up its on google,i just think its cool
bio:when 8,he saw both of his parents being killed and as he ran away from the place,he herd his mom scream and went back to the house,his mom was bleeding but his dad was dead,his mom started pointing towards a sword then the boy grabbed it and his mom did something unexpected,she stabbed herself with the sword,the boy cried and then ran away from the scene with sword in hand.
instead of school he got taught by his friends and by expiriance in the streets,so he knows everything about street pple,he is alwasy hanging around with his friends
specialties:fire and lightning but his sword contains his mom's soul so it has much more to it,but he yet does not know how to control it fully
justus:he has many that are well know like shadow posesion,subtitution,shadow clones.
but his specialty being able to use his sword to put lightning or fire in it,in other words ,his sword absorbs the elements.

more justus:
lightning stiken-he creates lightning in the sky and then realeses it with graet speed towards his oponent while the atack is occuring,he does hand signs and blows a big firebal towards oponent that is too big to doge unless you have increadible speed

dark fusen-he turns himself into his dark side,all his justus are now with dark chakra and now he uses dark lightning attacks and fire is not affected with this new transformation,his defense also gets stronger but takes a lot of damage from his body(luckly his friend know how to heal pple)

village:none at the moment
goal:revenge for his parents and forming his own organization for future plans he has yet to reveal

ok

kakashi uzumaki
08-07-2009, 06:35 PM
hey um can u pm me what u think?

Kuroda Taishi
08-07-2009, 06:39 PM
hey um can u pm me what u think?

i am just going to keep everything in here for now.

kakashi uzumaki
08-08-2009, 01:02 PM
alright thanks
so what do u think?

Kuroda Taishi
08-08-2009, 06:36 PM
alright thanks
so what do u think?

I dont like the soul sword, and i dont like him using shadow possesion if he is not a nara clan member

Kuroda Taishi
08-10-2009, 05:25 PM
So i have found a place in my story where i might be able to fit in one or more of the submitted characters. I will be deciding on them in the next week or 2, and then i will contact the creater and let him/her particiate in the creation of the arc.

Yori
08-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Ok...

Kuroda Taishi
08-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Ok...

thanks for your input Yori, xD

Yori
08-10-2009, 05:55 PM
lol had nothing else better to do

Kuroda Taishi
08-10-2009, 05:59 PM
lol had nothing else better to do

You could have said like "Yay" or "Sweet" or "I can't wait i hope i am picked" xD

kakashi uzumaki
08-11-2009, 05:04 PM
I dont like the soul sword, and i dont like him using shadow possesion if he is not a nara clan member

alright ( i thought everyone could use shadow possesion?)

hmmm ok

Kuroda Taishi
08-11-2009, 07:12 PM
alright ( i thought everyone could use shadow possesion?)

hmmm ok

No, it is a Nara Clan jutsu

kakashi uzumaki
08-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Alright
do u want me to make it better or just give up on the idea

Kuroda Taishi
08-16-2009, 07:46 AM
Um lets see.......

Good sort of.

character

age-20

height-6'1

rank:former jonin.now rogue, a leader of a new group that is ploting to kill the petal village.new org named tao

jutsu
style:leaf hurricain-creates a fluarry of razor sharp leavs that are very fast.
petal style:leaf manipulation-grants the user to move the leavs how he/she wants to.
petal stylePoisin vines-vines that come out of the user's hands that have thorns that have thorns with leatheal poision
Genjutsu-leaf destrustion-makes the enermy think that he is constananly being cut over and over
summoning-gaint tree-summons a tree that is very massive but not able to move fast

Background-former jonin of the village hidden in the petals.he recenatlly went M.I.A,but what you dont know he set this up because he was shunnened form his village and clan after killing his closest friend for a lust of crazyness for killing and killed him.he is currentally rouge ploting to kill the petal village ..now he is recruting ninja for an assualt on the petal village.

who is that and sorry for the misspelled words

Jutsu's:

name; jesse nightstar

MY CHARACTER

YASHAMARU
NAME MEANING
YashaMaru=Demon Boy
ninja rank:ANBU I Am Captain Of The Abu Black Ops

Jutsu

Appearance

again sorry and later

name:Rigel(he was named after a star) look it up its on google,i just think its cool
bio:when 8,he saw both of his parents being killed and as he ran away from the place,he herd his mom scream and went back to the house,his mom was bleeding but his dad was dead,his mom started pointing towards a sword then the boy grabbed it and his mom did something unexpected,she stabbed herself with the sword,the boy cried and then ran away from the scene with sword in hand.
instead of school he got taught by his friends and by expiriance in the streets,so he knows everything about street pple,he is alwasy hanging around with his friends
specialties:fire and lightning but his sword contains his mom's soul so it has much more to it,but he yet does not know how to control it fully
justus:he has many that are well know like shadow posesion,subtitution,shadow clones.
but his specialty being able to use his sword to put lightning or fire in it,in other words ,his sword absorbs the elements.

more justus:
lightning stiken-he creates lightning in the sky and then realeses it with graet speed towards his oponent while the atack is occuring,he does hand signs and blows a big firebal towards oponent that is too big to doge unless you have increadible speed

dark fusen-he turns himself into his dark side,all his justus are now with dark chakra and now he uses dark lightning attacks and fire is not affected with this new transformation,his defense also gets stronger but takes a lot of damage from his body(luckly his friend know how to heal pple)

village:none at the moment
goal:revenge for his parents and forming his own organization for future plans he has yet to reveal

Just organizing this a little

kakashi uzumaki
08-16-2009, 09:06 AM
ok thanks ^ ^

10_tailed_panther
08-17-2009, 01:20 PM
name: Zebimaru

height: 5ft 7in

weight: 155

look: dark skin, dark brown eyes, stright black hair, plain black t-shirt, dark blue sword vertically on his back, dark gray pants.

personality: lots of charka, a little mysterious. often daydreams and is defiant. strong but not independent. talks alot.

bio: born in the village hidden in the sound he graduated at 1 of the lowest spots in his class. he feels like he is special because he has the villages poision style keki genkai but couldnot control it. as a resault he was made fun of for it. nobody ever took special intrest in him to help him control any of his charka ar keki genkai. even his parents hated him because of his gifted twin brother who is on his team, Zibemaru. he learned to attack with his water charka blade though and learned the summoning jutsu. on his first mission his twin brother was killed along with his other team mate and master because of a fire made by his own village to take out enemies. now a master of the poision style and a rouge ninja he has i mission. destroy his old village.

jutsu: poision style: poision clone level 2: makes a exact copy of the user but is taken out by any jutsu or attack.
poision style: poision slash level 3: makes a mid side wave that poisions the enemie(s).
poision style: 1000 poision darts level 2:sends many small poision needles at the enemie(s)
water style: water hurricane level 3: sends a huge wave of water at the opponent(s)
water style: water sheild level 4: a very strong sheild that protects the user from almost any attack
summoning jutsu: water style: sky bomb strike level 3: the user summons a bird and the animal attacks with water bombs from the air.
summoning style: transform: blade extension level 2: the user puts a mid small extension on the blade using a summoned animal.
forbidden jutsu: poision style: double lethal poision level 5: the userm grabs the enemy and sends a poisionious wave through both of them killing them both.

Kuroda Taishi
08-17-2009, 05:57 PM
name: Zebimaru

height: 5ft 7in

weight: 155

look: dark skin, dark brown eyes, stright black hair, plain black t-shirt, dark blue sword vertically on his back, dark gray pants.

personality: lots of charka, a little mysterious. often daydreams and is defiant. strong but not independent. talks alot.

bio: born in the village hidden in the sound he graduated at 1 of the lowest spots in his class. he feels like he is special because he has the villages poision style keki genkai but couldnot control it. as a resault he was made fun of for it. nobody ever took special intrest in him to help him control any of his charka ar keki genkai. even his parents hated him because of his gifted twin brother who is on his team, Zibemaru. he learned to attack with his water charka blade though and learned the summoning jutsu. on his first mission his twin brother was killed along with his other team mate and master because of a fire made by his own village to take out enemies. now a master of the poision style and a rouge ninja he has i mission. destroy his old village.

jutsu: poision style: poision clone level 2: makes a exact copy of the user but is taken out by any jutsu or attack.
poision style: poision slash level 3: makes a mid side wave that poisions the enemie(s).
poision style: 1000 poision darts level 2:sends many small poision needles at the enemie(s)
water style: water hurricane level 3: sends a huge wave of water at the opponent(s)
water style: water sheild level 4: a very strong sheild that protects the user from almost any attack
summoning jutsu: water style: sky bomb strike level 3: the user summons a bird and the animal attacks with water bombs from the air.
summoning style: transform: blade extension level 2: the user puts a mid small extension on the blade using a summoned animal.
forbidden jutsu: poision style: double lethal poision level 5: the userm grabs the enemy and sends a poisionious wave through both of them killing them both.

hmmm.....well i would have to change his origin to a village other than sound, because it is not in my story. I think Smoke would work best. I would also ask to lower the Jutsu number down, and geive more description about what they do and how they work

Kuroda Taishi
08-19-2009, 06:31 PM
adding these from other thread

Name:Nasuke
Personality:Hard-hearted,sometimes kind but if you mess with him, your dead!
abilities:Tai:20% Gen:50% Nin:30%
Style:all elements
Jutsu:Ultimate style:reaninimation fire jutsu,Ultimate Water Style:wave of death jutsu,Lightning style:electric fire jutsu and wood style:hell element jutsu(the one that uses up all the Chakra in the body is Ultimate Water Style:wave of death jutsu)
Looks like Sasuke
My jutsu work all the time except when my partner is not here.I can still use SOME of them but I won't have any chakra left.

Zyngzxue, Hiroku
Age:11; been age 11 since before the universe was created.
this young looking boy is actually darkness itself. He works in harmony with his brother Light, his name is Zoridoni, hikato. Their real bodies are made from their energy and are located in the center of the universe which seperates the positive world from the negative world which support eachother. They are located in a yang yang in the circles of their specific energy (Hiroku is located in the black circle in the light portion of the Ying Yang, Zoridoni, Hikato is in the light circle in the darkness half of the Ying Yang.
In th circle of darkness he lives in he sits croos legged, hands together in his lap maintaining the darkness so it moves in harmony with light creating power for the universe positive and negative.
To comunnicate with earth being at the tip of the universe, he uses a special kind of clone, a realistic clone. He controls it using his Xinozitogan which has the ability to do anything he chooses.
he has a very happy-go-lucky personality, except when he gets mad. Then he turns emotionless and fill his body with darkness, ready to kill.
He wears black under armor boxer shorts, and a black robe that hangs down to the floor. it opens at the top and goes to his nose rimmed with white and a long white line down the middle, to the bottom. The cuffs of his sleeves, longer then his arms, are rimmed white as well. He wears a black mask covering his nose to the bottom of his neck.He also had a Black head band that does not tie, it has no end or beggining His mask is made from the same material as kakashi's, as well as his head band. His robe is made of the same material as the akatsuki robe.
He has a pet dragon named Sharrok. It had white eyes and black...everything else.
He also has a pet tiger named Bubbles. It is black and white striped.
He creates Daggers from darkness, the daggers are bordered black centered white with two pointed curves. The Handle is his dragon open mouthed with the dagger coming out. The blades lengths are about the size of his arm.
He has grayish white hair styled like kakashi's and leaning to the left.
He began a rogue ninja but began to live in konoha, loved by good, hated by evil.
He is Zyngzxue Hiroku, darkness itself.

Villiage:Villiage Hidden in the Sakura
Born-Apirl 16, 1990,Mother died that night.
Parents- Father- Kin-Ai- died three months before.she was born-Mother-Mekio Ai- died in childbirth
Rank-Chunin(working on becoming a Jonin)
Gender-Female
Name Meaning-"beautiful generation love."
Name- Miyo Ai
Personality:As a child, Miyo was regularly seen being rather shy, but as she got older she also became confident,kind-hearten, soft-spoken, and polite,but is also at times generally overbearing, if not crude, toward those around her,and rarely afraid to speak her mind. she strongly believes that female ninja can be as strong as a male ninja and went it comes to missions she is very level-headed, practical, and a rational thinker and often become stress because of this,but missions get done because her, she is very like by everyone she know and always willing to make new friends and help them or anyone in need,she is very quiet went first meeting her and also caring and loving,but once you get know her she is very load and won,t stop talking, useless you make her stop and it is very hard to do. But if you push her to far, she will knock you out and some people after that don,t remember who they are for a long time.
Childhood-Miyo childhood was hard even though she had harumi as a friend and people who took care of her, Many people said that her power in dream seening was magic and it why her mother was kick out of her village and her mother being the to kill her because of it, becasus of the thing her dream were often nightmans in childhood. but this stop went ethering the academy,and being to learn new jutsus in fast time then anyone else in her class making her the first one gradating
Age-19
Height-5,5
Looks-tall,lanky,short banes in front straight long Brown hair short banes in front it hits the middle of her back like her mother hair, purple eyes, heart shape face, most of her looks are from her but her she got from her dad.
Clothing-a long sleeveless blue shirt, black gloves,black baggy shorts, blue knee high socks and short black boots,went not on a missions light blue shirt, black pants with two pockets not the sides and blue sandles, hair tie up on her neck with her banes in front,headband on her left arm with a sakura symbol on it.
hobbies-Reading, Training with her friends Aigyou and Harumi, daydreaming,Picking flowers
Weapons-2 kodachi strapped across shoulders,a katana on the back that was her fathers and give to her went entering the academy by her father best friend Aigyou father, a pack of hidden kunai high up on thigh,Exploding Tags,Two silver daggers that her give to her father went he found her mother was having her, they have two pink Sakura gems in the middle of them on the back of them is her name,she carries them in the tho pockets on the side of her shorts.
Dream Seeing-Miyo and see what to people, herself , mission, or other by her dream at night,If has during the day her eyes turn from a deep purple to dark blue and began to anyone close to her what she is seeing and after this does not remember much like most dreams.
Powers&Abilities-Shadow Clone jutsus,Genjutsu,and Taijutsu,flower slam-fist comes up pink light went being bring down, went hit on the obstacle it easily make large craters or kill opponents with single strikes. Raining flowers and katana blackout-dark light warps around the katana and creates a black out, went hiting it black ot the person on the spot leaving them in their worse fear intill wakeing,Dance of the Flowers-jump up in the air and spirals with katana in hand, thousands of flowers come out of the katana make a pink light, the flower come down so fast and just right that the person with in the first hit dies, Chakra Scalpel, This medical technique forms one's Chakra into a small, sharp blade, being able to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile,flower ninja art:Maximum cutting- The user will cast an illusion which surrounds the target in flower petals and darken the surroundings around them,Genjutsu Binding-,the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement,this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy, able to easily deliver a devastating killing blow,Genjutsu: Flower Petal Escape-When trapped inside of a genjutsu or wishing to appear trapped,Miyo uses this jutsu to dissolve her body into many flower petals which then consume her enemy's body, Genjutsu: Haze-Miyo creates a clone which charges up to the opponent and on contact explodes into a pile of flowers,Tornado Lightning-Miyo generates lightning-based chakra in her palms that she can whip around in order to attack her opponent,Thunder Up-Miyo collects a lot of Lightning chakra in her hand and presses it together in a round ball. She releases it at once, causing a huge explosion,lightning Release:Lighting Swords-Miyo channels electrical chakra into her swords to increase their cutting power.Wind Release: Falling Petal Dance-This jutsu allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the jutsu, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can control the direction and power of the technique to the max as a last resort,"Swift Rose" were you throw a Rose(s) with wind chakra mixed together to make it as sharp as a kunai,Poison Blossom: poison tipped cherry blossoms thrown at the enemys.Compression Bomb(Wind Style):Basicly looks like a mini rasengan but as small as the palm of your hand.You compress all your wind chakra into your palm keep compressing untill it feels real tight then throw it as fast as you can at a group of enemys then BOOM! All of the wind chakra pushes your enemys to destruction.
Nindo-That i will never turn a away from my friends went there in need of something, that is my ninja way. Dream seeing that only girl in the her family have make the woman very powerful,
dream- to be a Medical-nin like her Hanakage in the Villiage, to meet her mom and dad, to be greatest kunoichi in the village.
chakra nature-wind and lightingAbility-Chakra control,superhuman strength,building up chakra in her fists and releasing it on contact with a target,she can reduce most obstacles to rubble with great ease

name:Lotis Light
height:6ft.3inch

physical description: dark grey hair.long in the front short and scraggly in the back with two long ponytails in the back. one chin length ponytail in the front. dark grey circled eyes(not like peins)more like if you were stirring soup or something with different things in it....very pale skin...boob size:in between tsunade and anko. shes not fat she is in between shizune and tsunade sized. she is tall.she wears her village symbol proudly (it looks like a 2d cylinder)
personality:always angry but on the verge of crazyness. she can live forever so she had to leave her loved ones behind...she has a sweet side but rarely shows it.

jutsus:the calling jutsu...she can think of anyones name and face and then that person would appear in front of her and she could control them........black ice water jutsu-gets her opponents wet with black water and it gradually gets colder and colder and bigger and bigger until the opponent is frozen in a block of black ice

background:she left her original home..the village of lasting light(at the top of the world)with her husband because she didnt want to live in all light anymore....so she and her husband founded the village of total eclipse.since they are the founders they are called...her-sliukage and him-solikage. later she found that her husband was cheating on her so she killed him and the girl and burried then on each of the mountains that surrounded the village...she had 1 kid and later went crazy because she felt guilty.
so she left her daughter in charge of the village and left it to travel the world...she killed anyone who was rude,nice,anything to her...then she found the akatsuki...she threatend pein to stay away from the total eclipse village.

she would run into ur character while travleing the world and then try and kill u cuz shes psycho....but u talk her out of it then she wants to join ur character in what ever ur character is doing

Name: Hajime Rokushin
Birthday: uncertain, celebrated on 2/15
Height: 6' 1''
Weight: 182
Physical Description: Brown short, fake-messy hair that appears blond in the summer. Tall and lanky, but strong. Slick dresser. The best way to describe him is, he's good looking (very hot).

Personality: Hajime can keep a cool head at all times. He loves to have fun. Incredibly good at playing the piano, almost a prodigy. Loves girls, but keeps quiet about it. He is not lazy, and he gives 110 percent at all times. Trains to have better stamina. Very creative. Strongest when he is with friends.

Common expression: "My fingers are my life", he automatically brushes his hair out of his face out of habit, even after getting a haircut and there's no hair there.

Jutsu: Wind Style: Levitation Jutsu: Hajime's signature ninjutsu. By sending chakra to his fingers and brain, Hajime can levitate objects. His amazing creativity makes this justu's capabilities nearly limitless.
Black Keys: This is a genjutsu. He torments the enemy with sounds that cause confusion in an unfamiliar, dark environment (mentally). Can drive an opponent to the point of insanity at most power.
Earth Style: White Keys: Sound waves pulse through the ground, causing a small earthquake.

Background: Has never known his true parents. Was taken in at a young age by a florist named Joy Rokushin. He was a loner for most of his early life. One day he heard a man playing a keyboard on the street, and, inspired by this, he bought a keyboard and taught himself how to play. This led to him making friends; they connected with each other through Hajime's beautiful, original music.
EDIT: From a Village Near the Village Hidden in the Snow

OK, I will post more later (the encounter)

Amai Shikome
08-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Name: Amai Shikome
Height: 5'10"
Description: She has long black hair,fair skin and bright green eyes. She wears a black tank top with black shorts with a lime green short sleeve overcoat with a high collar. The overcoat comes together with one button at the waist and is open up top and bottom so that it flows back behind her. She also had black arm wraps that go almost to her elbows.
Amai is very skilled in Taijutsu and has blades hidden in her arm wraps that she can channell chakra into and extend and retract at will.
She has the ability to summon a group of hawks led by a female called Ohtaka, these hawks are used mainly for scounting and reconnaissance. She can close her eyes and see exactly what any of the hawks are seeing while they are out scouting for her.

She has a special skill - Ninja Art: Soul Invasion - This jutsu causes the eyes of her victim to appear cloudy or hazy. She then uses them to help her fight or just get information out of people. They victim has no recollection of their actions after the jutsu is broken.

Kuroda Taishi
08-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Winners are Kakashi4ever, Chromekatana, and ninetailed.

Please pm me.

Everyone elses is free to redesign your characters or make new ones and try again. I will be accepting more.

SakuraGirl
08-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Parents- Father- Kin-Ai- died three months before.she was born-Mother-Mekio Ai- died in childbirth
Gender-Female
Name- Miyo Ai
Personality:As a child, Miyo was regularly seen being rather shy, but as she got older she also became confident,kind-hearten, soft-spoken, and polite,but is also at times generally overbearing, if not crude, toward those around her,and rarely afraid to speak her mind. she strongly believes that female ninja can be as strong as a male ninja and went it comes to missions she is very level-headed, practical, and a rational thinker and often become stress because of this,but missions get done because her, she is very like by everyone she know and always willing to make new friends and help them or anyone in need,she is very quiet went first meeting her and also caring and loving,but once you get know her she is very load and won,t stop talking, useless you make her stop and it is very hard to do. But if you push her to far, she will knock you out and some people after that don,t remember who they are for a long time.

Childhood-Miyo childhood was hard even though she had harumi as a friend and people who took care of her, Many people said that her power in dream seening was magic and it why her mother was kick out of her village and her mother being the to kill her because of it, becasus of the thing her dream were often nightmans in childhood. but this stop went ethering the academy,and being to learn new jutsus in fast time then anyone else in her class making her the first one gradating
Age-19
Height-5,5

Looks-tall,lanky,short banes in front straight long Brown hair short banes in front it hits the middle of her back like her mother hair, purple eyes, heart shape face, most of her looks are from her but her she got from her dad.

Clothing-a long sleeveless blue shirt, black gloves,black baggy shorts, blue knee high socks and short black boots,went not on a missions light blue shirt, black pants with two pockets not the sides and blue sandles, hair tie up on her neck with her banes in front,headband on her left arm with a sakura symbol on it.
hobbies-Reading, Training with her friends Aigyou and Harumi, daydreaming,Picking flowers

Weapons-2 kodachi strapped across shoulders,a katana on the back that was her fathers and give to her went entering the academy by her father best friend Aigyou father, a pack of hidden kunai high up on thigh,Exploding Tags,Two silver daggers that her give to her father went he found her mother was having her, they have two pink Sakura gems in the middle of them on the back of them is her name,she carries them in the two pockets on the side of her shorts.

Dream Seeing-Miyo and see what to people, herself , mission, or other by her dream at night,If has during the day her eyes turn from a deep purple to dark blue and began to anyone close to her what she is seeing and after this does not remember much like most dreams.

Powers&Abilities-Shadow Clone jutsus,Genjutsu,and Taijutsu,
Icicle Bomb-its like compression bomb but ice and it will pierce your enemys with shivers,
Wind Shockwave:Heavy wind with a mix of Lighting,Flower slam-fist comes up pink light went being bring down, went hit on the obstacle it easily make large craters or kill opponents with single strikes.
Raining flowers and katana blackout-dark light warps around the katana and creates a black out, went hiting it black ot the person on the spot leaving them in their worse fear intill wakening,
Dance of the Flowers-jump up in the air and spirals with katana in hand, thousands of flowers come out of the katana make a pink light, the flower come down so fast and just right that the person with in the first hit dies,
Wind Release: Falling Petal Dance-This jutsu allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the jutsu, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire.
Therefore, the user can control the direction and power of the technique to the max as a last resort,
"Swift Rose" were you throw a Rose(s) with wind chakra mixed together to make it as sharp as a kunai,
Poison Blossom: poison tipped cherry blossoms thrown at the enemys.
Compression Bomb(Wind Style):Basicly looks like a mini rasengan but as small as the palm of your hand.You compress all your wind chakra into your palm keep compressing untill it feels real tight then throw it as fast as you can at a group of enemys then BOOM! All of the wind chakra pushes your enemys to destruction.

Nindo-That i will never turn a away from my friends went there in need of something, that is my ninja way.

Dream seeing that only girl in the her family have make the woman very powerful,
dream- to be a Medical-nin like her Hanakage in the Villiage, to meet her mom and dad, to be greatest kunoichi in the village.

Chakra nature-wind and lightingAbility-Chakra control,superhuman strength,building up chakra in her fists and releasing it on contact with a target,she can reduce most obstacles to rubble with great ease

Kuroda Taishi
08-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Attention!!

I am looking for people interested in making some minor characters for the storyline involving ninetailed's and Chrome's characters. These characters are minor villains. I do not want them to be too powerful. Please use the same format as before. have fun.

10_tailed_panther
08-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Yeah i was thinking about smoke but it just didnt feel right to me. the jutsu is sorta like how naruto is. not the show but him. when he uses the wind style rasengan it dose damage to him too and when he summons cheif toad he sometimes cant control him. well that is sorta how zebimaru is he cant use all of his jutsu and attacks or else some may hurt him like his forbidden 1 and summonings can hurt too.

Kuroda Taishi
08-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah i was thinking about smoke but it just didnt feel right to me. the jutsu is sorta like how naruto is. not the show but him. when he uses the wind style rasengan it dose damage to him too and when he summons cheif toad he sometimes cant control him. well that is sorta how zebimaru is he cant use all of his jutsu and attacks or else some may hurt him like his forbidden 1 and summonings can hurt too.

.......huh?

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2009, 08:49 AM
name:shinmaru
weapon:a huge sword with three spikes at the top
hair:white spikey hair
appearence: brown skin
has some muscles
cloak with pictures of flowers
baggy pants
personality:rude, rough, not really smart,
backround:shinmaru's parents were killed when he was just a kid by a notorious criminal named jigashi lure. Shinmaru had to steal to get by. he was then trainied by a boumty hunter named mr.l.

takuya
09-05-2009, 09:30 AM
So i thought it would be a cool idea for some fan interaction in my fanfic. So i decided to do a contest. So I want people to create a character that they think would be able to fit into my fanfic. And then i will pick any that i think are good and try to add them in.

If you have not read my fanfic here is a link: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8722 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8722)

So this is what i need from you:
Character
name, age, height, physical description
Personality
Jutsu (come up with any ones you like, you just need to explain them well. MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!!!)
Background (is your character good? bad? from a village? a rogue? What rank?)
and finally an idea of how they would encounter any of the characters from my story.

Post below, and have fun!
Name:Akira Sora,meaning clear or blue sky
Height:5,6
Physical Description:Wears a sleeveless red and white shirt and wears tannish pants and black ninja shoes.Has pupils that seem to be like a milky white and he also has white hair to match,that reaches his neck and is sorta shaggy.He also has light brown skin.
Personality:He cares about his friends,but for some reason people tend to call him monkey which is a name he hates and goes into a fit and gets ready to tear apart anyone who calls him that.He's quite smart and normally doesn't rush into things head on without a plan.He sticks up for his friends and has the power to back it up.
Background:He was borned and raised in the Hidden Smoke village.His older sister loves to taunt him by calling him monkey since as a baby he always loved to climb onto things.His sister is the one who made his sword,Raikoken.He was borned into the Sora clan which is normally famous for it's wind jutsu and fire jutsu.He carries his sword sheath on his back and it looks like one of this
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4771315/2/istockphoto_4771315-sword-cross-swords.jpg
Jutsu:Wind Style:Unforgiving Sky,Akira sends a blast of swirling wind at his opponent to distract them while he uses wind chakra to propel himself into the sky and control the natural wind with chakra to make a large gust of wind go down onto the target and crush them into the earth while constantly cutting them
Fire Style:Phoenix Feathers,Akira spits out phoenix shaped flames at his opponent which conceal the kunai in send so that if the flames mist Akira will pull back on the wire controlling the kunai to wrap around the opponent and stick the wire in his mouth and send a phoenix shaped flame thru the wire
Wind Style:Wind Scythe Sword,Akira withdraws his sword slashes at the enemy to send waves of wind at then sticks then sticks the sword in the ground to make wind rise up from the ground to constantly cut the opponent.
Encounter:Akira is currently a chunin in his village and watching the chunin exams progress.He encounters Kuroda on his way back to his hotel.He questions Kuroda on how he answered the questions so swifly.Then he counters him again during the second part of the exam.(I was thinking in case the second part of the exam was for a team to defeat a chunin.)If you don't go with that idea he is tracking Kuroda as a mission to find a way to prevent him from passing the chunin exams.

Kuroda Taishi
09-05-2009, 09:55 AM
name:shinmaru
weapon:a huge sword with three spikes at the top
hair:white spikey hair
appearence: brown skin
has some muscles
cloak with pictures of flowers
baggy pants
personality:rude, rough, not really smart,
backround:shinmaru's parents were killed when he was just a kid by a notorious criminal named jigashi lure. Shinmaru had to steal to get by. he was then trainied by a boumty hunter named mr.l.

This guy could work as one of the minor villains i am looking for

Name:Akira Sora,meaning clear or blue sky
Height:5,6
Physical Description:Wears a sleeveless red and white shirt and wears tannish pants and black ninja shoes.Has pupils that seem to be like a milky white and he also has white hair to match,that reaches his neck and is sorta shaggy.He also has light brown skin.
Personality:He cares about his friends,but for some reason people tend to call him monkey which is a name he hates and goes into a fit and gets ready to tear apart anyone who calls him that.He's quite smart and normally doesn't rush into things head on without a plan.He sticks up for his friends and has the power to back it up.
Background:He was borned and raised in the Hidden Smoke village.His older sister loves to taunt him by calling him monkey since as a baby he always loved to climb onto things.His sister is the one who made his sword,Raikoken.He was borned into the Sora clan which is normally famous for it's wind jutsu and fire jutsu.He carries his sword sheath on his back and it looks like one of this
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4771315/2/istockphoto_4771315-sword-cross-swords.jpg
Jutsu:Wind Style:Unforgiving Sky,Akira sends a blast of swirling wind at his opponent to distract them while he uses wind chakra to propel himself into the sky and control the natural wind with chakra to make a large gust of wind go down onto the target and crush them into the earth while constantly cutting them
Fire Style:Phoenix Feathers,Akira spits out phoenix shaped flames at his opponent which conceal the kunai in send so that if the flames mist Akira will pull back on the wire controlling the kunai to wrap around the opponent and stick the wire in his mouth and send a phoenix shaped flame thru the wire
Wind Style:Wind Scythe Sword,Akira withdraws his sword slashes at the enemy to send waves of wind at then sticks then sticks the sword in the ground to make wind rise up from the ground to constantly cut the opponent.
Encounter:Akira is currently a chunin in his village and watching the chunin exams progress.He encounters Kuroda on his way back to his hotel.He questions Kuroda on how he answered the questions so swifly.Then he counters him again during the second part of the exam.(I was thinking in case the second part of the exam was for a team to defeat a chunin.)If you don't go with that idea he is tracking Kuroda as a mission to find a way to prevent him from passing the chunin exams.

Sorry, I cannot fit anything into the current Chunin exams

Raiden
09-05-2009, 10:01 AM
So i thought it would be a cool idea for some fan interaction in my fanfic. So i decided to do a contest. So I want people to create a character that they think would be able to fit into my fanfic. And then i will pick any that i think are good and try to add them in.

Character
Personality
Jutsu (come up with any ones you like, you just need to explain them well. MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!!!)
and finally an idea of how they would encounter any of the characters from my story.

KT are you still looking for small time villains or would it be ok if I can try and make a big time villain for you?

takuya
09-05-2009, 10:03 AM

Sorry, I cannot fit anything into the current Chunin examsWell I did that for nothing,but anyway what are you looking for,minor villains?I'll think of one later on if I can.

Kuroda Taishi
09-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Well I did that for nothing,but anyway what are you looking for,minor villains?I'll think of one later on if I can.

yeah, i just need a few minor villians for the arcs that the winners characters are in. I just need a physical description and a personality description.

takuya
09-05-2009, 10:19 AM
yeah, i just need a few minor villians for the arcs that the winners characters are in. I just need a physical description and a personality description.ok then here it goes

Name:Katashi Masaki,meaning firmness flourishing tree
Weapon:See sword for Akira Sora
Appearance: Dark brown skin and wears a black cloak to conceal his appearance.Underneath he wears a short sleeved green and red shirt and wears black pants with black ninja shoes.
Personality:He was borned kind and gentle,but after the destruction of his village he became a rogue for hire and fights to survive.He turned rogue at the age of 5 and that has matured him.He's tough and hates to kill,so instead he tries to knock him opponent unconscious,but if they remain persistent he will not hesitate to kill them.He normally disregards the condition of the people he is forced to work with saying,"Do not slow me down,if you cannot fight get out of my way!"
Background:He was borned into the Village Hidden in the Forest and is a wood user as his clan was the other people of his village just use nearby trees and leaves for combat.He is now journeying around with no purpose,just to survive,he's good or bad depending on who he's working for and will change sides if another side offers up a more tempting proposal.

Kuroda Taishi
09-05-2009, 10:28 AM
ok then here it goes

Name:Katashi Masaki,meaning firmness flourishing tree
Weapon:See sword for Akira Sora
Appearance: Dark brown skin and wears a black cloak to conceal his appearance.Underneath he wears a short sleeved green and red shirt and wears black pants with black ninja shoes.
Personality:He was borned kind and gentle,but after the destruction of his village he became a rogue for hire and fights to survive.He turned rogue at the age of 5 and that has matured him.He's tough and hates to kill,so instead he tries to knock him opponent unconscious,but if they remain persistent he will not hesitate to kill them.He normally disregards the condition of the people he is forced to work with saying,"Do not slow me down,if you cannot fight get out of my way!"
Background:He was borned into the Village Hidden in the Forest and is a wood user as his clan was the other people of his village just use nearby trees and leaves for combat.He is now journeying around with no purpose,just to survive,he's good or bad depending on who he's working for and will change sides if another side offers up a more tempting proposal.

Interesting, I like it

takuya
09-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Interesting, I like itThanks and I just thought of that on the spot.

Rotate
09-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Character:Reizo
height:6'4"
physical description:made a picture for you to see look at spoiler below
Personality:mysterious, sly, polite but ready to kill, is a smooth talker and doesn't get pursuaded easily, helps people in need if he can

Back round: a skilled rogue ninja from the ice village. His icy jutsus with his double edge sword make a mean combo. He is very fast like a bolt of lightning and was a respected jonin ninja while in the land of snow. He was blamed for a slaughter incident and fleed his home.While escaping he had to kill many other ninja. He just does his own thing now a days. He is wanted by the land of snow but so far no one has been able to capture him for his bounty. Now you have to understand that Reizo only hates Ice Village ninja. Everyone else he usually leaves alone unless he is attacked.
Jutsus:
Hail Storm: hail fall from the sky and damages opponent. Has no effect on the user. User can use ice jutsus.
Below 0: fire attacks get weak making fire and ice neutral. Water jutsus freeze.
hurricane wind speed:travels as fast as hurricane wind.
Ice armor: stronger than gaara's sand. Used to protect the body from attacks
Frost sword:sword eminates with freezing chakra. If the blade hits you your body start to freeze.
Blizzard Getaway: Snow swirls around the user to get out of trouble. The main jutsu that Reizo uses and one of the main reasons no one can get his bounty.
Blizzard Slash: Snow swirls around the opponent and the sharp ice slashes the opponent engulfed within the circle.

http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv154/Rotate360/Decorated%20images/?action=view&current=RPGcharacterShadow-1.jpg&newest=1

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2009, 02:41 PM

Sorry, I cannot fit anything into the current Chunin exams
yess
ps. check out my fanfic

naruto52000
09-05-2009, 03:09 PM
name roy
age 34
hight 4 fett
red hair blue eyes blue sliver shirt
fire style
fire lord
sord

Kuroda Taishi
09-05-2009, 04:21 PM
name roy
age 34
hight 4 fett
red hair blue eyes blue sliver shirt
fire style
fire lord
sord

Rotate
09-05-2009, 04:28 PM
umm didn't the mods say you aren't allowed to make posts like that. Although i know what you mean. No one reads the first posts.

Kuroda Taishi
09-05-2009, 04:31 PM
umm didn't the mods say you aren't allowed to make posts like that. Although i know what you mean. No one reads the first posts.

It is my thread, I can do pretty much anything I want in it.

Rotate
09-05-2009, 04:35 PM
It is my thread, I can do pretty much anything I want in it.
Forgot about that exception. Whoops on my part. :mrgreen:

So how do you like my character?

rainbowrazor
09-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Name-Amiko Tasogare (Cold Wind)
Age-15
Rank-Genin
Likes-Cold Windy days,Breezes,Water,protecting The Village Hidden In the Moonlight,Fighting,Training,Traveling,Reading,Wind ,being alone,sleeping
Dislikes-Killing of anysort but will if the enemy is threatening the village,Hot sunny days with no wind,People who are to confident
Birthday-November 19
Height-5'6
Personality-Calm ,very quiet,Is very sleep all the time,Looks bored most of the time finds it hard to find something to do,She has no freinds for sum reason everyyone hates her
Village-Village Hidden in the Moonlight
Abilities-Can control the Wind very well knows a lot of Wind style Jutsu can cut down trees with her jutsus if she wishes to and is working on Water style jutsu
Element-Wind (Working on water )
Hair color-Her hair color is light Purple it is very long
Eye color-Her eye color is green.Her eyes look like they are always focased on something else
Clothes-She wears a Dress that she made herself that is black with purple her two favorite colors.She wears boots that are also black and always has a ribbon tied around her neck for some strange reason and wears a even longer ribbon in her hair
Backround-Amiko was young when her parents killed themselves always saying how could they raise such a bad kid wat had they done wrong.Amiko never knew what they had ment by that but knew it was somehow her fault soon eveyone in the village was scared of her soon Amiko knew she would never fit in with the village the kids in the village just ignored her never letting her play with them soon Amiko grew up alone she always cried not knowing why did she diserve this fate she soon began ninja training becomeing a ninja she would protect the moonlight village with all her heart

takuya
09-05-2009, 04:38 PM
It is my thread, I can do pretty much anything I want in it.Uh-huh and let me know if you need anymore characters.

Sasuinolover
09-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Name:Miyuki Michiko(Silence of deep snow)(beautiful)
Likes:Cold Weather,Ice,Snow,Hot weather,heat,being alone,Fighting,Killing people,Sakura Village,Ice cream,Snow Cones,Training,Traveling,Reading,Looking at the Moon at Night(alone)
Dislikes:Very afraid of letting people get close to her,Laughter,Happiness(I will explain why she hate these things when i make her story)
Birthday:December 21st
Height:5'5
Personality:Is very very calm,At times it seem like see has no emotions When she is sent out to battle she will show show no mercy and will kill anyone who is endangering her village
Village: Sakura Village
Abilites: She is skilled in Ice Style Jutsus she uses multiple number of ninjutsu but many ice style,Is very skilled in genjutsu and creates illusions of freezing to death or ice spears being thrown at them,Her strength is increadible but rarely uses it .Some people say that she can Freeze a person to death by just touching them useing no genjutsu at all but those are just rumors
Element:Ice(Wind and Water)
Hair Color:Her hair is black and very long but she rarely wears it down mostly puts it up in a ponytale her hair looks spikey when it is up has white highlights
Eye color:Her eye color is Bright Purple with black eyeliner around them but at night they turn a blackish purple color at times they glow when she is alone the source of this or why it happens is unknown .When she is angry and loses control of herself (which rarely happens) they turn a snow white color)
Clothes-(her entire offit is made of black colors)She wears a crystal pendant around her neck her name is inscripted in it if you look deep into it you can see a blizzard inside it which gives her jutsus more strength for some strange reason.She wears her Black Sakura village headband around her waist.She wears black ninja gloves.Her shoes are long boots that reach her knees,She wears a short black skirt,and her shirt is very very short above her waist color of it is white but u cant see it because a black ninja vest covers it her legs and arms are coverd by fishnets
Background:She was found alone in snow covered in blood Sakura village ninja found her .when she awoke in The village hidden in the Sakura she could remember nothing the only clue to who she was was the neclace she wore around her neck with her name .she raised herself no one told her the truth of what happened to her clan or who she really was.When she finds out who she is and what happened that fatefull day will she be able to stand it(i will think of it in the story i will write)

Kuroda Taishi
09-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Forgot about that exception. Whoops on my part. :mrgreen:

So how do you like my character?

He is ok

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Reizo, shinmaru, and Katashi have all been chosen as minor villans

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-21-2009, 05:12 AM
Name:Hajime Soto
Elements:Lightning Fire And Wind

Abilities:Extreme Lightning Control,It even goes so far that i can use magnetic style.only one raiton user is better than me.Can mold fire jutsus' into something resembling a dragon or an animal.I can make Wind attacks as sharp as the two swords on my back.I have wolf-like powers and control a wolf demon named Zero.Along with summoning a pack of elemental wolves.With my Raiton Katanas and my lightning affiliation i can slash through 200 oversized men without trying.The Katan's Raise my Lightning attacks 20x.

Date of Birth:April 16

Height:5'9-10

Weight:135 lbs

Appearance:Blue eyes,Brownish skin.A frown most of the time.
Hair:Afro with bangs
Attire:Two Black Ration Swords,White Sandals,Black Shirt,Green Vest,fighting tape on arms and legs.
Nindo:Ill kill you for cookies.

Favorite Jutsu:Lightning Style:Twin shadow clone electrified smash.

Personality:Extremely energetic.I wil turn into a maniac when faced against multiple enemies.This increases my battle strength 10x.
Description:Was once a member of the Hidden Moonlight Village,Hajime's brother staged a revolt for reasons unknown.He was dragged into this and became fed up with the hate and flaming.So he left his foolish ways and no one heard from him since he left.Until recently battling Mauricio and Kira he has had a change of heart and is no longer evil..(sometimes).He hates people who use,abandon for no good reason,kill for no reason,rapist,and people who refuse to listen.(even though he doesn't)Wants to one day find his brother and turn his ways around.
Likes:Fighting.Strong opponents.People his age and close to his age.Wolves.Foxes.And The great open Nature.

Dislikes:Cold places.Adults.Cats (in real life i looove cats).Spiders.And weak people.Smiling.
Weaknesses:Bear/humans,Ice jutsu,water and earth justu (i only know one of each so they usually defeat me due to my lack of knowledge)
Rivals:Neko fighters,Demons

sakura_blossom
09-21-2009, 05:24 AM
Name:Hajime Soto
Elements:Lightning Fire And Wind
Abilities:Extreme Lightning Control,It even goes so far that i can use magnetic style.only one raiton user is better than me.Can mold fire jutsus' into something resembling a dragon or an animal.I can make Wind attacks as sharp as the two swords on my back.I have wolf-like powers and control a wolf demon named Zero.Along with summoning a pack of elemental wolves.With my Raiton Katanas and my lightning affiliation i can slash through 200 oversized men without trying.The Katan's Raise my Lightning attacks 20x.
Date of Birth:April 16
Height:5'9-10
Weight:135 lbs
Appearance:Blue eyes,Brownish skin.A frown most of the time.
Hair:Afro with bangs
Attire:Two Black Ration Swords,White Sandals,Black Shirt,Green Vest,fighting tape on arms and legs.
Nindo:Ill kill you for cookies.
Favorite Jutsu:Lightning Style:Twin shadow clone electrified smash.
Personality:Extremely energetic.I wil turn into a maniac when faced against multiple enemies.This increases my battle strength 10x.
Description:Was once a member of the Hidden Moonlight Village,Hajime's brother staged a revolt for reasons unknown.He was dragged into this and became fed up with the hate and flaming.So he left his foolish ways and no one heard from him since he left.Until recently battling Mauricio and Kira he has had a change of heart and is no longer evil..(sometimes).He hates people who use,abandon for no good reason,kill for no reason,rapist,and people who refuse to listen.(even though he doesn't)Wants to one day find his brother and turn his ways around.
Likes:Fighting.Strong opponents.People his age and close to his age.Wolves.Foxes.And The great open Nature.
Dislikes:Cold places.Adults.Cats (in real life i looove cats).Spiders.And weak people.Smiling.
intreseting

sakura_blossom
09-21-2009, 05:27 AM
heres mine
Name:Rizuki Omashi (Demon)
Village: Village Hidden In The Unknown
Special Weapon: Yalashi (The Blade Of Black Chrystal)
Emlement: All
Special Jutus: Fire Style: Dragon's Fire Jutsu,
Fire Style: Fire Wheel Jutsu,
Dragon Style: Black Dagon of Death,
Summoning: Black Dragon (Ahshi)
Water Style: Ice Sword Jutsu
Dark Style: Shrowd of Darkness Jutsu
Kekkei Genkki: Onigon
Apperance:
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/I/II/IIE/IIEMOCUPCAKEZ/1247176536_4734_full.jpeg

Im still working on her but these are the main things ^_^

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-21-2009, 05:28 AM
intreseting
thnx!

sakura_blossom
09-21-2009, 05:28 AM
thnx!
no problem

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-21-2009, 05:30 AM
awesome character too!! +rep for u!

Kon
09-21-2009, 05:44 AM
YASHAMARU

NAME MEANINGS

YashaMaru=Demon Boy

ninja rank:SAGE

I Am The Great Samurai Demon Sage

teacher:Jiriaya the great Toad Sage

teacher:Sesshomaru all powerful Full Demon brother

JUTSU

lightning style:dragon strike
lightning style: thunder fang

wind style: hurricane wind wave

water style:water bombs
water style:water drill
water style: giant water bullets

earth style:earth land slide
earth style:rock smash

DEMON MODE'S MOST POWERFUL JUTSUS

DEMON MODE STYLE: BLADES OF BLOOD
DEMON MODE STYLE: DEMON RAGE EXPLOSION
DEMON MODE STYLE: WAVES OF RAGE
DEMON MODE STYLE: DARK BOMB

FULL DEMON WOLF'S MOST POWERFUL JUTSUS/POWERS

DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: DARK CLAW
DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: DARK FANG
DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: STRIKING DARK CLAW
DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: STRIKING DARK FANG
DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: DEMONIC BLAST

LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: LIGHT CLAW
LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: LIGHT FANG
LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: STRIKING LIGHT CLAW
LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: STRIKING LIGHT FANG
LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: SHINNING BLAST

PERSONALITY
cool calm and collected with an attitude like sasuke but im more friendly than sasuke

APPEARENCE
hair: white long at times and sorta spiky hair (like inuyasha's)
eyes:change between yellow or red (yellow is normal) (red when in demon mode)
aging: I can make myself younger or older anytime i want but in truth ive been alive for atleast 200 years

WEAPONS
I carry the Third Great Demon Sword Tetsusoiga
I carry the Demon Sword Tekijin
I carry the The Great Shield Of Elements

Kuroda Taishi
09-21-2009, 09:21 AM
heres mine
Apperance:
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/I/II/IIE/IIEMOCUPCAKEZ/1247176536_4734_full.jpeg

I was actually looking for a female character, great pic.
YASHAMARU

NAME MEANINGS

YashaMaru=Demon Boy

ninja rank:SAGE

I Am The Great Samurai Demon Sage

teacher:Jiriaya the great Toad Sage

teacher:Sesshomaru all powerful Full Demon brother

JUTSU

lightning style:dragon strike
lightning style: thunder fang

wind style: hurricane wind wave

water style:water bombs
water style:water drill
water style: giant water bullets

earth style:earth land slide
earth style:rock smash

DEMON MODE'S MOST POWERFUL JUTSUS

DEMON MODE STYLE: BLADES OF BLOOD
DEMON MODE STYLE: DEMON RAGE EXPLOSION
DEMON MODE STYLE: WAVES OF RAGE
DEMON MODE STYLE: DARK BOMB

FULL DEMON WOLF'S MOST POWERFUL JUTSUS/POWERS

DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: DARK CLAW
DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: DARK FANG
DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: STRIKING DARK CLAW
DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: STRIKING DARK FANG
DARK FULL DEMON STYLE: DEMONIC BLAST

LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: LIGHT CLAW
LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: LIGHT FANG
LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: STRIKING LIGHT CLAW
LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: STRIKING LIGHT FANG
LIGHT FULL DEMON STYLE: SHINNING BLAST

PERSONALITY
cool calm and collected with an attitude like sasuke but im more friendly than sasuke

APPEARENCE
hair: white long at times and sorta spiky hair (like inuyasha's)
eyes:change between yellow or red (yellow is normal) (red when in demon mode)
aging: I can make myself younger or older anytime i want but in truth ive been alive for atleast 200 years

WEAPONS
I carry the Third Great Demon Sword Tetsusoiga
I carry the Demon Sword Tekijin
I carry the The Great Shield Of Elements

Sorry, Way too many jutsu, and im not really accepting anything with special demon powers

Lord Sesshomaru
09-21-2009, 09:22 AM
I was actually looking for a female character, great pic.

Sorry, Way too many jutsu, and im not really accepting anything with special demon powers

wat why he made it really cool

Kuroda Taishi
09-21-2009, 09:28 AM
wat why he made it really cool

No he made it overpowered, which I am not looking for at all. I want unique, but realistic characters.

Kon
09-21-2009, 09:30 AM
No he made it overpowered, which I am not looking for at all. I want unique, but realistic characters.
dude yashamaru can die :roll:
he has just as many weaknesses as sesshomaru does

Kuroda Taishi
09-21-2009, 09:37 AM
dude yashamaru can die :roll:
he has just as many weaknesses as sesshomaru does

good for him, but he is not what I am looking for. If you actually read my fanfic(click the link in my sig) you will have a better idea of what i am looking for.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-21-2009, 09:59 AM
good for him, but he is not what I am looking for. If you actually read my fanfic(click the link in my sig) you will have a better idea of what i am looking for.
was mine anygood...:eek:

Kuroda Taishi
09-21-2009, 01:38 PM
was mine anygood...:eek:

It was confusing.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-21-2009, 02:40 PM
It was confusing.
awww..wait how?

Kuroda Taishi
09-21-2009, 03:20 PM
awww..wait how?

some of the things you said were conflicting. Also you mentioned demons and Nekos, which I am not allowing.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-21-2009, 08:53 PM
some of the things you said were conflicting. Also you mentioned demons and Nekos, which I am not allowing.
oh...those are my rivals due to..previous "conflicts"

Kuroda Taishi
09-21-2009, 09:33 PM
oh...those are my rivals due to..previous "conflicts"

..........................ok, but they are still not acceptable here

SakuraGirl
09-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Gender-Female
Name- Miyo Ai
Likes-Her village, Training,Her two best friends Aigyou and Harumi, and eating any kind of food.
Dislikes-Fighting,Wars, People hurting her love ones.
Personality:As a child, Miyo was regularly seen being rather shy, but as she got older she also became confident,kind-hearten, soft-spoken, and polite,but is also at times generally overbearing, if not crude, toward those around her,and rarely afraid to speak her mind. she strongly believes that female ninja can be as strong as a male ninja and went it comes to missions she is very level-headed, practical, and a rational thinker and often become stress because of this,but missions get done because her, she is very like by everyone she know and always willing to make new friends and help them or anyone in need,she is very quiet went first meeting her and also caring and loving,but once you get know her she is very load and won,t stop talking,useless you make her stop and it is very hard to do. But if you push her to far, she will knock you out and some people after that don,t remember who they are for a long time.
Childhood-Miyo childhood was hard even though she had harumi as a friend and people who took care of her, Many people said that her power in dream seening was magic and it why her mother was kick out of her village and her mother being the to kill her because of it, because of this her dream were often nightmans in childhood. but this stop went ethering the academy,and being to learn new jutsus in fast time then anyone else in her class making her the first one gradating
Age-19
Height-5,5
Aurora was attack by assassin that was going to kill her and Miyo stop and kill him before he could,Aurora and her became friends that day
Looks-tall,lanky,short banes in front straight long Brown hair short banes in front it hits the middle of her back like her mother hair, purple eyes, heart shape face, most of her looks are from her mother,but her she got her personality from her dad.Clothing-a long sleeveless blue shirt, black gloves,black baggy shorts, blue knee high socks and short black boots,went not on a missions light blue shirt, black pants with two pockets not the sides and blue sandles, hair tie up on her neck with her banes in front,headband on her left arm with a sakura symbol on it.
Weapons-2 kodachi strapped across shoulders,a katana on the back that was her fathers and give to her went entering the academy by her father best friend Aigyou father, a pack of hidden kunai high up on thigh,Exploding Tags,Two silver daggers that her give to her father went he found her mother was having her, they have two pink Sakura gems in the middle of them on the back of them is her name,she carries them in the two pockets on the side of her shorts.Dream Seeing-Miyo and see what to people, herself , mission, or other by her dream at night,If has during the day her eyes turn from a deep purple to dark blue and began to anyone close to her what she is seeing and after this does not remember much like most dreams.Powers&Abilities-Shadow Clone jutsus,Genjutsu,and Taijutsu,
Icicle Bomb-its like compression bomb but ice and it will pierce your enemys with shivers,
Wind Shockwave:Heavy wind with a mix of Lighting,Flower slam-fist comes up pink light went being bring down, went hit on the obstacle it easily make large craters or kill opponents with single strikes.
Raining flowers and katana blackout-dark light warps around the katana and creates a black out, went hiting it black ot the person on the spot leaving them in their worse fear intill wakening,
Dance of the Flowers-jump up in the air and spirals with katana in hand, thousands of flowers come out of the katana make a pink light, the flower come down so fast and just right that the person with in the first hit dies,Wind Release: Falling Petal Dance-This jutsu allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the jutsu, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire.Therefore, the user can control the direction and power of the technique to the max as a last resort,"Swift Rose" were you throw a Rose(s) with wind chakra mixed together to make it as sharp as a kunai,Poison Blossom: poison tipped cherry blossoms thrown at the enemys. Compression Bomb(Wind Style)::Basicly looks like a mini rasengan but as small as the palm of your hand.You compress all your wind chakra into your palm keep compressing untill it feels real tight then throw it as fast as you can at a group of enemys then BOOM! All of the wind chakra pushes your enemys to destruction.
Nindo-That i will never turn a away from my friends went there in need of something, that is my ninja way.
Dream seeing that only girl in the her family have make the woman very powerful,
dream-to be a Medical-nin like her Hanakage in the Villiage, to meet her mom and dad, to be greatest kunoichi in the village.
Chakra nature-wind and lightingAbility-Chakra control,superhuman strength,building up chakra in her fists and releasing it on contact with a target,she can reduce most obstacles to rubble with great ease

Litharia
09-24-2009, 04:41 PM
my non mary sue character *coughs*

Character

name, mayaru tsuki
age, 19-20
height, short (5ft ish)

physical description, short black hair tied in a high ponytail (similar to anko) with green eyes, cute face but not beautiful. looks young for her age. wears a battle kimono, which is black and grey, and fishnetting underneath. has an anbu tatoo.

Personality, usually calm and collected, but gets irritated when people mistake her for a child, quite easy to annoy because of that. Isn't very good with people and large crowds, due to being isolated a lot because of her time within anbu.

Jutsu , Good at taijutsu, with some skill in genjutsu, but her speciality lies in wind manipulation to turn leaves and grass into sharp projectile weapons and barriers.

Background. almost never became a ninja as she came from a family of civilians, graduated from the academy at 12, before rising in the ranks of konoha shinobi before joining anbu. recently left anbu after her squad was killed in a battle with oto shinobi, and she felt she wasnt fit to be in anbu any longer, took the deaths of her comrades hard and became even more reclusive.

thats a description i have for now, may flesh it out more later with artwork and a better background story

god of puppets
09-24-2009, 05:13 PM
sup kuroda

character:

Name:Kenkaro Tensagi

height:5'7

physical description:Silver necklength hair, small scar on his cheek, grey eyes,good build, very fast, From the storm village, wears a gray and black jacket with the word storm written on the back, black pants and ninja sandals. has a black katana, kunai, shuriken, a few markers* a summoning scroll, and another scroll holding a large set of paper bombs

Personality:calm, strong, hard, yet kind, protective, focused

important info: he may be young, but he has already developed 2 chakra types, wind and lightning. Has a kekkai genkai, which is to be able to summon a thunderstorm on command, but doesnt last long, 10 min if he begins at full chakra when he uses it. good with taijutsu and ninjutsu, but doesnt know genjutsu, he can only break one if its used on him. alot of chakra

Justu:
Wind style: Typhoon Pulse Jutsu (i no u saw that one coming)
Summoning jutsu:Wolf
Lighting style:Flash of Heaven
Lightning style:spinning bolt
Wind style: Thrashing tornado
Wind style:Wind blade
Ninja art:wind clone
Ninja art: substitution
Lightning style: Final Flash
Wind style:wind shuriken
wind style:air bullets

*the marker is a tiny millitary weapon from the storm village. it gives off a strong magnetic field when turned on, used to strenghten the users lightning style attack

any changes you need me to make, pm me!

god of puppets
09-25-2009, 04:34 PM
hows mine, kuroda?

Rotate
09-27-2009, 01:20 PM
http://fsa.zedge.net/content/3/1/3/0/1-2744436-3130-t.jpg

Shintaro

6'1"
physical description:
Black hair,gray worn out cloths, tan skin with metal straped to most of his body, pretty muscular, Carries kasura kama with him and many other dangerous weapoins (daggers, small swords etc.)

Personality: Serious, has killer intents, hard working,only relaxes when not working

Backround: a bounty hunter that will hunt with ruthless intent After he kills his bounties he steals their jutsus. (i won't list all of them only his favorites) He has learned many while still at a young age. He first started his training in Rain Nation and then started traveling all over the place. He loves to use his favorite metal based jutsu to make new weapons and to torture his bounties.

Jutsus:
Metal Control: Anything even that has a bit of metal can be controled or shaped a different way and used as a weapon or for defense (his favorite)
Fire Bomb: A ball of fire forms in the users hands the user has to throw it to activate it. Once it makes contact it explodes
Earth Shake: the earth shakes
Earth swallow: Traps an opponent by opening a hole in the earth can kill the opponent by making the earth crush back into place
Sunfire Beam: Uses the suns heat to make a deathray to fry an opponent. (uses it like a magnify glass)
Metal Body: Metal forms around the user to Create a defense strong enough to stop a train
Metal Wire: Wire made of stainless steel. Can peirce through opponents and slice them easily. Can make a dome out of this for protection that will block most attacks(his second favorite)

Kuroda Taishi
09-27-2009, 01:21 PM
the name takeshi is taken for another character.

Rotate
09-27-2009, 01:37 PM
hmm then how about Shintaro?

god of puppets
09-27-2009, 02:43 PM
will u look at mine and answer my question, plz

Kuroda Taishi
09-27-2009, 02:47 PM
will u look at mine and answer my question, plz

it is okay, but not what i am looking for

god of puppets
09-27-2009, 02:52 PM
it is okay, but not what i am looking for
well wat r u lookin for

Kuroda Taishi
09-27-2009, 02:56 PM
well wat r u lookin for

Originality.

yondaime
09-27-2009, 03:05 PM
I'll give it a try.

Kuroda Taishi
09-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Sorry, I'm not going to put in any new characters in the Chunin exams

yondaime
09-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Sorry, I'm not going to put in any new characters in the Chunin exams

Awww ok I will just delete my post.

god of puppets
09-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Originality.damn, i thought that was original, original jutsu, original village, etc. but hey, your the creator, i just hope you find what your looking for

Kuroda Taishi
10-02-2009, 04:12 PM
heres mine
Apperance:

I have decided to use her in the story, but i will be changing some things and she will be a villian.

god of puppets
10-02-2009, 04:34 PM
congragulations, Sakura_Blossom!

Kuroda Taishi
10-20-2009, 06:09 PM
I'm not currently looking for any new characters at this moment, but feel free to submit them and I might be able to use them somewhere.

9naruto
10-23-2009, 08:39 PM

Character
Personality

Your Character cannot be directly related to anyone from the series

Name: Cody Young
Hieght: 5.6
PD:tall. no shirt. Torn kaki jeans. brown hair. blue and green eye. scar over green eye. a katana: Kakuko
Personality: Funny. Mysterious. Never know what hes thinking.
Jutsu: can turn invisable with his blue eye closed.
Background: Is a wrongly acused murderer and was forced to fend in the woods by himself.
meets up with a lost boy in the woods

Kuroda Taishi
10-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Name: Cody Young
Hieght: 5.6
PD:tall. no shirt. Torn kaki jeans. brown hair. blue and green eye. scar over green eye. a zanpakto (bleach) Kakuko
Personality: Funny. Mysterious. Never know what hes thinking.
Jutsu: can turn invisable with his blue eye closed. Has a Demon inside him that he doesnt know about
Background: Is a wrongly acused murderer that was forced to fend in the woods by himself.
meets up with a lost boy in the woods

sorry, I am not looking for bleach characters. If you read my fanfic you can see what I am looking for.

9naruto
10-23-2009, 08:43 PM
sorry, I am not looking for bleach characters. If you read my fanfic you can see what I am looking for.

i know just a sword. No transformin nothin. Just a original sword i thought of. read my sig and see:)

Kuroda Taishi
10-25-2009, 04:39 PM
i know just a sword. No transformin nothin. Just a original sword i thought of. read my sig and see:)

well then you should have just called it a katana, seeing as a zanpakutou is only a term used in bleach.

Also I can't use your character because you added the demon. I am not accepting those.

9naruto
10-25-2009, 07:47 PM
well then you should have just called it a katana, seeing as a zanpakutou is only a term used in bleach.

Also I can't use your character because you added the demon. I am not accepting those.

Ill edit it

Ace adventurer
10-26-2009, 07:44 AM
Name: Cezanne Novix
height: 4 ft 5 inches
desription: Black boy, Black fro[small fro], wearing a paperboy hat, a brown ninja suit.
personality:funny,kinf, knows when to get serios, loves using weapons
jutsu: Wolf style, wolf wall: a wall of wolves apperared
air ground: the ground turns into clouds
nado bomb: a giant tornado forms in hand
final phase:I turn itno the wolf ranger who is a kind werewolf who is a ninja has the same clothes as me, and fights with super speed, strenght,and strateghy. Also weapons.
backround: A genin from the village of SacrOn, who loves to be with his friends
how: saves a charater by wolf wall pushing the wolf to the enemys blowing them back

hatakestar
10-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Name: Sui Oba
Height: 5'7
description: she has light brown skin, red eyes, long black hair, black t-shirt with black vest over it and black pants and shoes wears a headband across her forehead
personality: smart, easy-going, likes to train, and will protect those close to her
Justu: able to manipulate lighting and fire and has a wolf mimickery and telekinesis
Background: a former jonin of her clan before it was destroyed and is traveling looking for someplace to call home again

Kuroda Taishi
10-30-2009, 11:01 AM
I already have some werewolf characters planned, so i don't really have a use for another one.

zenon883
11-13-2009, 10:11 PM
name: zenon uchiha
height: 6'2
description: has brown skin and spikey brown hair with a shade close to black very tall with black style armour like madara's red armour and has a red and black anbu mask.
personality: very shy when around a cute girl that acts just like him he is quiet all the time when around friends he acts like tobi when he thinks its to quiet and was voted the one of the handsome'est and coolest guy's in the academy before he wore a mask but he doesnt think so for some reason he doent think he that good looking.
jutsu: sharingan,mangekyou sharingan,eternal sharingan ( when taken from quadruplet brother hisho when he turn's 22 )master of water,fire and earth jutsu.
background: during the uchiha caln murder his parents were killed trying to defeat itachi there oldest daughter was on mission to the village hidden in the petals mina had zenon and the rest of the quadruplets at the time of the murder the father sent out a message with his hawk and told her dont come back to the village so mina transferd ninja villages and became a petal ninja raiseing zenon and the others later on when zenon faces a life or death situtaion he find out about sharingan and his heritage. ( sorry if its to long )

Kuroda Taishi
11-14-2009, 08:02 AM
I am really not looking for another uchiha

akatsukirocks
11-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Name. Aki Sugei
Age. 19
Height. 5'10"
Description. Shes is in part of an Org. a strong fighter and also knows medical ninjutsu. was part of the anbu. has long black hair and wears the headband on the forehead. wears a light purple kimono like shirt and black pants. Ties the hair in a ponytail.
had a spirit of an fox born inside *not a tailed beast just a fox with chakra*
personality. she is serious and barelys show any emotions. she strict to the rules and the shinobi way. cares for ppl
jutsu.
fire style fire needle waves
*needles of fire appears around the target and attacks the target*
Water style. water bomb jutsu
*waters forms on hands and the user throws them like bombs or paper bombs*
Fire style Blazing Sun God
*inhales deeply and blows out fire that makes a dome and and go up to 1 mile of fire*
Fox Style. fire tunnel
*makes a trail of fire that looks likes a flat maze and the target has to try not to touch it and be careful or else the target get burn*
Fox Style. hidden teleport jutsu
*able to travel very fast in one direction*
Water style water sword jutsu
*water forms into a sword that the user is able to fight with*
background. was betrayed by her own family and left her village in hatred of her family
joins an evil Org. (u make the name of the org)
her village puts her as an S rank criminal

after the main character passes the chunin exams a few days after that his squad was sent on a mission that has to do with the Org.

Sasori Hatori
11-29-2009, 09:24 PM
Name: Sasori Hatori______________________________

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn181/finrir101/SasoriHatori2.jpg?t=1259518944

Title: "The Great Lightning Sage"
Kekkei-Gekkei: Lakugan
Village: Lightning village
Weapon's:
-Full arsenal of shuriken and kunai.
-4x Demon Wind Shuriken
Signature Jutsu:
Ninja Art: Shuriken Puppet
-A unique technique to the Hatori clan, The Shuriken puppet technique, is many shuriken, with iron wire attached, that is hurled through the air, the iron wire enables the clan member to control the direction of the shuriken's path.
History: Sasori was only 14 wgen he graduated from the ninja academy, and only 17 when he joined the lightning village guard. Sasori has obtained the Hatori's special kekkei-gekkei, Lakuga. When he was only 15, Sasori accomplished his first S-ranked mission. Ever since Sasori joined the lightning village guard he had made a vow to protect all civillian's in the lightning village, his title "The Great lightning Sage", came from when Sasori showed his major talent with lightning style jutsu. Sasori is now 19, and reside's in the lightning village to this day.
Jutsu:
Lightning Style: Lightning Fist
Lightning Style: Lightning Strike
Lightning Style: Resistance
Lightning Style: Lightning Claw
Lightning Style: Lightning Jolt
Lightning Style: Lightning Stream
Lightning Style: Lightning Sphere
Lightning Style: Lightning Edge
Fire Style: Fire Fist
Fire Style: Fire Trap
Fire Style: Fire Sword
Fire Style: Overheat
Fire Style: Dragon's Breath
Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
Fire Style: Phoenix Ember Jutsu
__________________________________________________ _____________

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
12-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Sorry, no mean to necro, I believe this is still going on?

Name:
Kurotsuki Shirokarasu

Height:
6 feet and 2 Inches

Physical Description:
He is moderately muscular, not too buff. He isn't skinny but by no means overweight. Estimated to be around, 160 pounds. Very fast and has tactical awareness like no other. Black hair about shoulder length; long in the back, mid length on the sides and short in the front. Tan skin, and Grey, emotionless eyes. He wears a black cape with a white crow on the back. And pretty much an undershirt, standard black shinobi shoes, and w/e else.

Personality:
Kurotsuki is a calm individual. In battle, he never runs in without analyzing the situation, and he never mocks his opponent, brags, or acts cocky. He's very silent, and only talks when needed. He respects almost everyone, and almost everything. He admires human life, and does not like to take it unless necessary. People underestimate him and end up getting themselves killed.

Background:
Kurotsuki, a former ANBU leader from the Petal village who has become a rogue ninja. He fled at the age of 17. Being a former ANBU leader, he knows their secrets and is able to evade the ANBU squads tracking him. The Petal Village finds it vital to capture someone with such knowledge of their village. He is not necessarily good or bad. He simply left the village because he finds the idealistic society that tries to keep peace with war, ends up with an endless cycle of hatred. The paradox it creates deeply troubles him, and to no end is he content with life. (From here, you can make him whatever you want, bad, good. You can make him whatever, change anything you'd like) His last name being "Shirokarasu" which means "White Crow", dates back to his early bloodline. He was born without a clan, or a family. Raised as an orphan, the only records of his clan are in early Petal Village history, and in the few scrolls he has collected. All that he has to know his clan are their Jutsu. (also, he does not side with other villains, meaning you could have some villain v.s. villain fights...pretty clever eh? ;) )

Justsu:
He is very fast, and has very good tactical awareness: he pays attention. He is skilled in taijutsu. He is weak in genjutsu, but very strong in ninjutsu. Ninjutsu is his main strength, next to taijutsu, and he has spent the past few years increasing his chakra reserve.

Crow Style: Crow Clone
If attacked, bursts into 10 crows and then is able to choose any of those crows and transform into himself.

Crow Style: Sky Bomber
Summons X amount of crows to fly up in the sky, and then spiral down to the enemy and explode. More crows = more chakra.

Crow Style: Endless Rain of Pain
An amplified verson of Sky Bomber, and one of the ultimate crow style jutsus, the user uses %65 of his chakra to create three crows, one being himself. Then these crows multiply and multiply until there are 100 in the sky. Then all at once, they all spiral towards the ground and explode in a massive blast. The user, who is also a crow, may stay in the sky and watch, and then fly down to deliver a taijutsu move known as: Heavenly Dropkick.

Other than signature crow style, he is a wind/fire/earth type user.

Earth Style: Arms of the Earth
Arms shoot from the users shoulders, channeling the jutsu from the ground, the enemy is immobilized. The user can then walk over and finish of the enemy with a weapon. If the enemy causes the user to lose contact with the ground, the jutsu is over.

Weapon:
He carries a spear known as "Shimei". about 5 feet long, it is said to be unbreakable. It possesses no other characteristic other than it is a "White Crow Clan" artifact and it's full powers are unknown. He is proficient with the weapon.

Encounter:
I have no clue. Maybe one of your main villians could meet him in the forest and they could spar briefly and then he says, "I must leave now." and just turns into a crow and leaves.

or

Maybe one of your main characters could find him in the forest and see his petal headband crossed through and ask who he was (aggressively), and maybe try to fight him. He just says, "Violence is not my goal...for now...and flees."

You can push him either way. He's more of a bad guy though. Make up your own twisted plot line for what he plans to do, revenge on the petal village for no particular reason? Idk, you're the author.

Thanks!

....wow that was long. make any changes you'd like.

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
12-11-2009, 03:28 PM
So Kuroda, is this good bad, what should I aim for?

Rasen_Chidori
02-20-2010, 05:12 AM
Name:
Akanesasusora Okibiarashi (Meaning 'Glowing sky of the Blazing Firestorm') (Akane for short)

Height:
6 Ft 1 Inch

Physical Description:
Akane is slightly more muscular than average but not overly so. He is extremely fast on his feet and has excellent reflexes. He is heavier than most, but would be considered average weight considering his height and bit of extra muscle. His ability to create advanced tactics even in the heat of battle is extremely high level and gives him an advantage over most opponents. His awareness in battle is also very good, taking in everything that happens and deciding the best course of action very quickly. He has brick red hair that is cut fairly short. He has white skin that has been overly tanned by the sun, and dark red eyes that always seem to burn with fiery determination. He wears all dark red except for his headband cloth and footwear that are pitch black.

Personality:
Akane is quite a fiery person who is angered fairly easily when not in battle. In battle, his personality seems to change instantly and he always analyzes a situation carefully before acting. He will use any information he has on his opponent against them and will bait them with it if possible. He's a very loud person outside battle, but does not talk too much as he prefers to keep to himself. He has no problem with taking the life of an enemy and will do so without blinking.

Background:
Akane was one of the best ninjutsu and taijutsu students during his days at the academy. He has since those days improved on these skills greatly and is now one of the top jonin in the Petal village and is well known outside the petal village. As his name and clothes may suggest, he is extremely proficient with fire jutsu and uses them with extreme skill. His proficiency with fire jutsu is considered only second to the current Koukage. Akane's fiery personality often gets him into fights with others as he always seems to have the opposite opinion to everyone else. Akane is also a former ANBU but chose to quit in favor of becoming a normal jonin. The reasons for this are unknown. Although he enjoys conflict and will always be happy to jump into a battle. He believes that peace is an important value to keep between other villages as although he enjoys battle he finds all out war to be a waste of life. His last name being 'Okibiarashi' which as stated above means "Blazing Firestorm", was a name given to him after he proved his skills with fire type jutsu. This was because no-one knows his true last name as he was left at the gate of the village as a baby and his mother and father were never found.

Justsu:
As mentioned Akane is very fast and is skilled ion taijutsu and ninjutsu, but he has no patience for genjutsu believing that a true fight is fought with physical abilities not mind tricks. Although he is very good at dispelling genjutsu as he forced himself to learn after he was nearly killed by a genjutsu user as he could not dispel it and needed to be saved.

Fire Style: Fire Clone
Clones that are made of fire that will burn anyone or thing that touches them. (Will not burn surroundings as to not give away that they are clones)

Fire Style: Fire Wall
Creates a wall of fire to protect the user from incoming projectiles and attacks. Is weak to water style jutsu and can be put out by a substantially powerful attack.

Fire Style: Fire Tornado
A more powerful version of Fire Wall, this jutsu creates a massive tornado of fire around the user that will not only shield him from attacks and most projectiles but will also lash out at enemies with tendrils of fire that cause severe burning if anyone is hit by them. This jutsu can only be put out by the most powerful water jutsu.

Fire Style: Fire Geyser
Akane after performing the hand signs needed slams both hands palm down on the ground and sends a geyser of fire 20m wide shooting up out of the ground underneath the enemy. This jutsu is one of the most devastating fire jutsu that Akane knows as it causes great damage to the area in which it is performed, burning anything that the fire touches greatly and causing much damage.

Fire Style: Fire Arms
Creates between two and ten tendrils of fire around Akane that he can direct towards his opponents for offence and also use to defend from weak attacks.

Fire Style: Fire Ring
A very weak fire attack that send a ring of fire shooting at the enemy. Only used in conjunction with Wind Style: Rising Air Currant.

Wind Style: Rising Air Currant
This attack sends a powerful currant of wind at the opponent and can easily blow them away. However this attack is most often used in conjunction with Fire Style: Fire Ring to create Akane’s ultimate attack.

Combo Attack: Great Flame Conflagration
This is the result of Akane using Fire Style: Fire Ring and Win Style: Rising Air Currant. When used in conjunction these attacks form a massive explosion of fire that is well over 100m in diameter. This attack is most effective when used in an enclosed area to minimize the enemies chance of escape.
To protect himself from damage from this attack Akane will use Fire Style: Fire Tornado nullifying the conflagrations effects inside the vortex.

Weapon:
The only weapons that Akane use are Kunai, Shuriken and a short dagger used for stabbing from close range.(He uses the dagger instead of kunai beacuse the dagger is imbued with a special poison)

Encounter:
Kuroda and his team are sent on an extremely dangerous mission and the Koukage decides to send Akane along as extra fire power as one of the villages top jonin.