PDA

View Full Version : Fallout Series

Hidden Ninja45
07-29-2009, 05:28 PM
There was post about this game in off topic section before this forum was created and it kind of died, so i'm going to revive Fallout 3 decussion here.

I have only played Fallout 3. I haven't played Fallout 1, Fallout 2, or Fallout Tactics.

I have played this game for almost 153 hours, and i'm still loving it. It has such a wide open area to explore. I have to explore everything in this game. There are so many places to go. I have made all the custom weapons and I have almost collected all the bobbleheads.

I loved the story. From exiting to the Vault, to the final battle against the Enclave. Every second was a blast. The ending sucked though, unless you have Xbox Live and downloaded the Broken Steel expansion.

And that brings me to talking about the DLC. This game has had 4 DLC packs so far with a 5th coming. I have enjoyed all of them. I can't pick a favorite. I can't wait for the last DLC that has to do with aliens. It's going to be.....interesting. This is probably the only Xbox game out there that has had really good quality DLC released for it.

Anyone play Fallout 3? Anyone play any of the other games in the series?

madara'
08-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Fallout 3 was cool.

danboy
08-02-2009, 08:02 AM
the dlc for ps3 been moved to september can't wait to get a tesla cannon and gauss rifle

Hidden Ninja45
08-03-2009, 05:09 PM
I have only 1 more Broken Steel quest left and 1 more Bobblehead then the last DLC and i've beat the game. :(

Akiba Sasaki
08-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Anyone going to get Mothership Zeta DLC?

Hidden Ninja45
08-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Anyone going to get Mothership Zeta DLC?
I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!

It's pretty good. Interesting design and graphics of the ship. The story wasn't as good as I thought it would be..