PDA

View Full Version : temari vs sakura?

ashly
07-29-2009, 01:34 AM
who would win?

Windking
07-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Sakura becoming a student of tsunade will make her win..

visitor
07-29-2009, 01:47 AM
well although can't say temari was also powerful it may be tie

sasukeschidori
07-29-2009, 02:03 AM
sakura will not even be able to get near temari

Lady Tsunade
07-29-2009, 04:50 AM
Sakura is smart and has fought long ranged fighters before,I'm sure she'd be able to come up with a way to get close to Temari,from there,a punch on Temari is all she needs to win.So I vote Sakura.

Phoenix Wright
07-29-2009, 05:33 AM
Sakura could be a good match, as she can heal herself and such, but like everyone so far said, Temari is a long range fighter, and even then, we haven't seen much of her power, but she was made jonin for a reason, and Sakura is only a chunin.

Obviously Temari did something to become jonin that Sakura couldn't do.

I'm not saying anything like Jonin>Chunin so that means Temari wins, what I'm saying is she wasn't made jonin for nothing.

Right now until someone shifts my vote, I have to go with Temari.

Sakura can heal herself, but Temari also has a summon.

Lady Tsunade
07-29-2009, 05:37 AM
A substitution(like always) is a very good way to get close to someone.If Sakura substitutes a wind sythe Jutsu or any other wind technique for that matter ,she could get behind her,and punch her.Temari would be down.

Lady Tsunade
07-29-2009, 05:39 AM
Then again Temari has that big scroll on her back as we've seen in the latest manga chapters, we havent yet seen what she can summon from it,apart from summoning her Fan,and Kamatari...

Lady Tsunade
07-29-2009, 05:42 AM
Sakura could be a good match, as she can heal herself and such, but like everyone so far said, Temari is a long range fighter, and even then, we haven't seen much of her power, but she was made jonin for a reason, and Sakura is only a chunin.

I'm not saying anything like Jonin>Chunin so that means Temari wins, what I'm saying is she wasn't made jonin for nothing.

Sakura can heal herself, but Temari also has a summon.Temari ,when she was a Genin,took down Tayuya in her curse mark level 2 form,Genma and Iwashi,two Jonin from Konoha couldnt even beat her,thats one reason why shes a Jonin!!!!!lol Im not saying she could still beat Sakura though.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-29-2009, 08:34 AM
sakura is strong yes but 1 punch wouldnt kill temari or it even be over she can creat a hurrican substitution justu wouldnt work the hits are to fast for sakura she can heal herself but who says shed have enough time to get anything done with healing and temari is smart enough to even rival shika so i say temari

Kuromaki
07-29-2009, 08:37 AM
A substitution(like always) is a very good way to get close to someone.If Sakura substitutes a wind sythe Jutsu or any other wind technique for that matter ,she could get behind her,and punch her.Temari would be down.
If Sakura could substitute whenever she wanted then she'd be like top tier by now. Temari won't be down by 1 hit, and she can use her fan to block attacks and use as a club in close combat. She also has her wind jutsu to blow Sakura away and cut her up, and her summon.

jounin
07-29-2009, 08:38 AM
temari wins,she can blow sakura away, temari can fly and summon,

brooksey
07-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Sakura is a closed ranged fighter not a long ranged one. Temari would blow her away and her fan is probably 6x more powerful then Sakura's punches. Also Temari made Jonin and Sakura is still chunin so Temari would be a bit more powerful is she earned her name up to that title.

YellowFlash
07-29-2009, 08:44 AM
What is the distance in this fight and the land? I mean are we talking 5 meters or 20 meters? Temari wins this with Kamatari, Sakura's strength would be useless against that attack. It has the power to destroy entire forrests and that wasn't even Shippuden.

mangagirl
07-29-2009, 08:46 AM
maybe sakura but im not sure

YellowFlash
07-29-2009, 08:51 AM
Lets not forget Temari is a strategist and will know how to deal with Sakura's strength trust me Sakura can't lay a hit on Temari if Temari doesn't let her.

ECW Original
07-29-2009, 08:54 AM
Temari because she can fly so Sakura wouldn't be able to get anywhere near her.She also has her wind jutsu and her summoning that killed Tayuya and totaled that entire forest

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-29-2009, 08:54 AM

Sakura can heal herself, but Temari also has a summon.

Exactly. :ugeek:

Uchiha master
07-29-2009, 09:21 AM
Since Sakura was trained by tsunade I'd have to say that she would win

Lady Tsunade
07-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Lets not forget Temari is a strategist and will know how to deal with Sakura's strength trust me Sakura can't lay a hit on Temari if Temari doesn't let her.
True,I forgot she was a stategist...but I still think Sakura might win,also whoever said one punch wouldnt kill Temari might wanna re-think that,one of Sakuras punches will break almost every bone in your body,Remember what happened when Sakura hit Fuen????There was a loooooot of blood!!!
Also Even if Temari blocked with her fan,Sakura would smash through it.As long as Sakura can get close to Temari she will win.Shes seen Temari fight before,I'm sure she could come up with a way to get close to her.

YellowFlash
07-29-2009, 09:37 AM
But what we don't know is the distance this match started at. Without that It's hard to say.

The Demon Zabuza
07-29-2009, 10:48 AM
I agree with Yellow flash. If they start less than ten meters apart in an open field, Sakura would win. Anything else and Temari wins.

I want to see what she can do in Shippuuden as well, along with Gaara.

Sasori12
07-29-2009, 11:19 AM
I think Sakuras strength, combined with her healing ability and practice with long ranged fights gives her a slight advantage.

Kuromaki
07-29-2009, 02:45 PM
Since Sakura was trained by tsunade I'd have to say that she would win
...No.
True,I forgot she was a stategist...but I still think Sakura might win,also whoever said one punch wouldnt kill Temari might wanna re-think that,one of Sakuras punches will break almost every bone in your body,Remember what happened when Sakura hit Fuen????There was a loooooot of blood!!!
Also Even if Temari blocked with her fan,Sakura would smash through it.As long as Sakura can get close to Temari she will win.Shes seen Temari fight before,I'm sure she could come up with a way to get close to her.
Fuen is filler. Also, Temari's fan is like Iron, Sakura wouldn't break it easily. And if Sakura got close to Temari, she would just blow her away again.

lolitaninja
08-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Temari. Her wind scythes would overwhelm Sakura.