PDA

View Full Version : NarutoPistol's The Deadly Mistake

NarutoPistol
07-28-2009, 07:33 PM
here is my fanfic I just finished. hope ya like here first chapter: tell me if you want me to post the rest.

The Deadly Mistake

Chapter 1:The Secret:Revealed
Sakura Haruno was running frantically in the woods of was completely terrified. She was training near the Konoha Border when, she heard a fierce growl right behind her. She had no idea who-or what-had been watching 's Naruto when you need him? You have no idea..
Suddenly, the shadow jumped on her back and
felt two sharp fangs pierce into her neck...
The pink-haired girl woke up in the Leaf Village Hospital two days later. The first person who she saw was Naruto Uzumaki, her best friend since they were had always had a crush on Sakura, but she never noticed, and he never realized she always had a thing for her.I mean after all, they were sixteen. “Hey, Sakura-chan.” Were the first words she heard out of his mouth. She smiled. The greeting was like water trickling down a glistening river. Nothing could ruin this perfect monment until, her mentor, Lady Tsunade walked in the door just as she was gazing into his eyes, accompanied by Jiraiya. “How’s my apprentice coming?” she asked. “Just fine.” Naruto said before she could answer. Her mentor smiled widly. “So what exactly happened the other night?” Sakura said. She was surprised at how scratchy her voice was. Maybe it had to do with the fact she hadn't been awake awile. “The doctors say you were bit by an animal, and then you passed out from loss of blood.” The loyal Jiraiya answered."An animal?" Sakura asked couldn't imagine an animal doing so much rubbed her neck gently and felt two small holes in her neck where the beast bit her. “You should be able to leave as soon as your ready” Tsuanade said. "but you don't have to rush.." she said polietly. Fifteen minutes later she was already up and out. And unsurprisingly,Naruto was with her. "So, Sakura-chan..were you scared the other night?" he asked a few minutes away from the Hospital. "Well...I can't really remember much..." she replied. Why was Naruto bringing this up? What ever it was he was hiding, she didn't wanna know...Naruto?" she asked him nicely. "Yeah?" he replied intrigued by the sound of her voice."Um..would you like to get some ramen?" It was the first time she had ever asked that question. Naruto thought he would never hear those words out of her mouth. Sakura already knew the answer just by the look on his face.
When they got there, Sakura bought two bowls of paid for it all herself, even though Naruto declined it. Suspiciously enough, Naruto barely ate any ramen. It was kinda scaring Sakura. Was this a new Naruto?
Naruto was getting weirder and weirder by the second. He was acting all funny every time he would get near Sakura.
On the way back, you could tell Naruto wanted to say something. It was eating his insides.
“ Sakura –chan, I have something to tell you…” Naruto had a serious look on his face when he said it. Then, it suddenly started raining.What is it, Naruto?” Sakura asked with a curiously. She was dying to know why he was so different. “…It wasn't animal who bit you….it was me.” He said as looked at the ground. Then, lightning struck and it was darkness once again. She couldn't believe it. Naruto? A monster? She always knew he had the Kyuubi sealed inside him but, he would never bite her.“How? You wouldn’t…”she continued. “I wasn’t controlling myself…I was just so hungry…” the words just fell out of his mouth like butter. “So you’re a-a…” The silence was utterly scary. “Vampire.” Naruto finished the sentence she didn’t wanna hear……
Naruto walked away from her house as Sakura stared in shock. He was heading toward the border, not his house. She fell from her place, her head hitting the ground. Naruto gasped and picked her up gently and took her in her house to her bed. As he layed her down gently, he kissed her forehead. “Goodbye.... Sakura-chan.” He whispered in her ear…
Sakura woke up minutes later. She jumped out of her bed and ran out of the door. She found Naruto minutes later, just now leaving the village.. “Naruto!” she screamed. Naruto turned his back to face her. “Where are you going?!” She asked, afraid of the answer she might get.” I have to leave the village….”he said with a dark look on his face."What?!You can't!" she yelled back."You don’t understand. Lady Tsunade ordered me to. She said they can’t have me around to terrorize someone else.” he continued. “Please don’t! You don’t know what your saying!” It started raining. “I’m sorry Sakura-chan..” Naruto said as he disappeared into the woods. “N-no…” She said…
She found herself in her bed the next morning. Hoping that last night had all been a dream, she wondered to Naruto’s house,as she dreaded wasn't there. She found a picture of team 7 when they had just met. A tear slowly went down her cheek. First Sasuke and now Naruto...what was she going to do?

takuya
07-28-2009, 07:35 PM
here is my fanfic I just finished. hope ya like here first chapter: tell me if you want me to post the rest.

The Deadly Mistake

Chapter 1:The Secret:Revealed
Sakura Haruno was running frantically in the woods of was completely terrified. She was training near the Konoha Border when, she heard a fierce growl right behind her. She had no idea who-or what-had been watching 's Naruto when you need him? You have no idea..
Suddenly, the shadow jumped on her back and
felt two sharp fangs pierce into her neck...
The pink-haired girl woke up in the Leaf Village Hospital two days later. The first person who she saw was Naruto Uzumaki, her best friend since they were had always had a crush on Sakura, but she never noticed, and he never realized she always had a thing for her.I mean after all, they were sixteen.cant use naruto characters legal reasons and stuff

jesse uzumaki
07-28-2009, 07:35 PM
wow interesting story there hayden but I think you could of made your first chapter a little longer.

NarutoPistol
07-28-2009, 07:37 PM
the rest of the chapters were a lot longer. I didn't think I was gonna have to write it so long because it was a fanfic. this was ny first, so I d in't know how long to make it.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-28-2009, 07:41 PM
narutopistol u cant use any naruto characters legal issues could pop up and take a turn for teh worst