PDA

View Full Version : How would you bring Sasuke back to Konoha?

darkdemonofthemist
07-28-2009, 03:44 PM
What would be your plan to bring Sasuke back to Konoha?

I'd get 3 of the greatest Naruto fans and jump into the manga (if possible) and get him myself (with Naruto and Sakura of course). I'd bring guns so I can just kill the others and shot Sasuke in the legs so he can't get away lol. And I'd make sure Sakura got to talk to Sasuke because Naruto always does all the talking. And I want Sakura to punch Karin in the face for being all up in Sasuke's grill lol!

Lastly, I'd tell them about the couples I and many other people want to happen!

nine tailed fury
07-28-2009, 03:50 PM
i would go into naruto's world and bag sauske and just bring him back in the bag.

Ryaque
07-28-2009, 03:50 PM
I like the way you think.

What I would do is become the charater I made and gather up Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and Sai then track down Sasuke, Suijetsu, and Karin and I would let Sakura have Karin, Sai can have Suijetsu, and Kakshi and Naruto can have Jugo while I go after Sasuke and I don't care how powerful he thinks he is he will lose to a girl. Then I'll drag his sorry butt back the the Leaf and then I'll tell him that if he leaves again he'll be in big trouble...then I'll let Sakura into the room and lock the door behind me....:twisted:

nine tailed fury
07-28-2009, 03:51 PM

What I would do is become the charater I made and gather up Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and Sai then track down Sasuke, Suijetsu, and Karin and I would let Sakura have Karin, Sai can have Suijetsu, and Kakshi and Naruto can have Jugo while I go after Sasuke and I don't care how powerful he thinks he is he will lose to a girl. Then I'll drag his sorry butt back the the Leaf and then I'll tell him that if he leaves again he'll be in big trouble...then I'll let Sakura into the room and lock the door behind me....:twisted:
thats agressive.....i like it.

darkdemonofthemist
07-28-2009, 03:54 PM
hahaha lol.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-28-2009, 03:59 PM

That would be mean...I approve of this. :twisted:

darkdemonofthemist
07-28-2009, 04:04 PM
That would be mean...I approve of this. :twisted:

lol once more

Ryaque
07-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Thank you.:mrgreen:

zerosameri
07-28-2009, 04:08 PM
get Mr.Kishimoto to get Sasuke comming back peacefully.:mrgreen:

darkdemonofthemist
07-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Oh yeah, you could always bribe him!

Ryaque
07-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Aww, but where's the fun in that?

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-28-2009, 04:25 PM
lol once more
.....^^

Nah.

Oh yeah, you could always bribe him!

True..

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-28-2009, 08:28 PM
it is simple!
have karin kiss sasuke
sasuke starts throwing up uncontrollably
when he is in the middle of throwing up, i hit him on the head with a hammer
he gets knocked out
i drag him to the leaf and everybody is like THANK YOU!!!
sakura goes to find karin and kicks her butt
karin dies
sakura goes out with naruto
THE END!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-28-2009, 08:53 PM
it is simple!
have karin kiss sasuke
he gets knocked out
karin dies
THE END!!

That was fast..

X__Sasuke__X
07-28-2009, 09:01 PM
I would throw an anesthetic bomb into the room, since he could sense you if your close. Once he was asleep, and couldn't wake up no matter what, I would carry him back to Konoha, and then I'd have somebody strap him into a bed with 24 hour watch so he couldn't escape. I'd also take his weapons and sword away.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-28-2009, 09:07 PM
I would throw an anesthetic bomb into the room, since he could sense you if your close. Once he was asleep, and couldn't wake up no matter what, I would carry him back to Konoha, and then I'd have somebody strap him into a bed with 24 hour watch so he couldn't escape. I'd also take his weapons and sword away.

What about Team Taka?
They might come to rescue him.

zerosameri
07-28-2009, 09:09 PM
then how about this.

get Naruto to attack and insult Sasuke so badly that Sasuke comes looking for naruto, then have Karin as a dubble anget so she can attack Sasuke. Sasuke get nocked out so then Naruto and Karin Drsga Sasuke bad in chaker absorbing chans. then bring him back to Konah that way.

is this good enough.

akatsukiangel16
07-28-2009, 09:11 PM
I'd let him do whatever he wants. i don't want him back in the village, because if he was broght back, he's gonna destroy it.

darkdemonofthemist
07-28-2009, 09:12 PM
I know but we can get somebody to brainwash him lol

deidara rules
07-28-2009, 09:18 PM
i would tell him im itachi disguise, and once he would come charging at me i would kick im in th ba!!s and drag his sorry @$$ back to the village
(sorry about the words)

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-28-2009, 09:19 PM
I know but we can get somebody to brainwash him lol

Yes, let's bring Barney in. :twisted:

deidara rules
07-28-2009, 09:20 PM

lol i like that idea way beter than mine

X__Sasuke__X
07-28-2009, 09:24 PM
What about Team Taka?
They might come to rescue him.

Then I'd have the whole village kill all of Taka, except Suigetsu, cause he's my 2nd fave character, i'd let him go <3

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-28-2009, 09:26 PM
lol i like that idea way beter than mine

Yes...:twisted:

Then I'd have the whole village kill all of Taka, except Suigetsu, cause he's my 2nd fave character, i'd let him go <3

That so..

darkdemonofthemist
07-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Taka is with Sasuke, that's why I brought guns to shoot them in the heads. But before that, Karin gets beaten to a pulp by Sakura lol.

X__Sasuke__X
07-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Karin should die... SLOW AND PAINFULLY!! :twisted:

Ryaque
07-29-2009, 06:44 AM
Wow, some of what you people are saying is very violent....I LOVE IT!!!:twisted:

itachifan100
07-29-2009, 06:52 AM
drag him wheter the likes it or not then make him forget he ever went to orochimaru and then slowly kill him:twisted:

Ryaque
07-29-2009, 07:04 AM
*gasp* You want to kill Sasuke....you'll have to go through me first!! All one million of me...

X__Sasuke__X
07-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Same here, no one hurts Sasuke while I'm here!! Ryaque, wanna team up as the Sasuke defenders of this thread? Lol.

X__Sasuke__X
07-30-2009, 09:05 AM

...um... Sasuke doesn't get hurt? :???::):|

jounin
07-30-2009, 09:06 AM
I wouldnt, ill help sasuke finish his mission

Rotate
07-30-2009, 11:11 AM
No one is able to bring sasuke back so i would just kill him by getting a sniper and killing him from long distance.:mrgreen:

ShippudenGirl
07-30-2009, 11:26 AM
it is simple!
have karin kiss sasuke
he gets knocked out
karin dies
THE END!!

O Yeah! I definitely love yours! Couldn't have put it better myself :twisted: LOL your my new Best Friend *Jk* ;D

mangagirl
07-30-2009, 11:27 AM
yay i agree

Ryaque
07-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Same here, no one hurts Sasuke while I'm here!! Ryaque, wanna team up as the Sasuke defenders of this thread? Lol.
Lol, sure thing.

jukeboxed
07-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Tie him up and bring his scrawny little a$$ to a Hannah Montana concert. Then I'll tell him that I'll bring him to a Jonas Brothers concert if he doesn't come back to the village. xP

Ryaque
07-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Tie him up and bring his scrawny little a$$ to a Hannah Montana concert. Then I'll tell him that I'll bring him to a Jonas Brothers concert if he doesn't come back to the village. xP
OMG!! That's so evil!!! I hate Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers......you're just sooooo evil!!!You remind me of....well me.:twisted:

Shika
07-31-2009, 08:44 AM
I would slap him and say

Your coming with me.

He'd be like

Yes mommy.

Ryaque
07-31-2009, 08:49 AM
I would slap him and say

Your coming with me.

He'd be like

Yes mommy.
:shock: One word.....wow.

Shika
07-31-2009, 08:52 AM
:shock: One word.....wow.

Three Words... Ya Know It.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-31-2009, 08:52 AM
agreed with ryaque!

jukeboxed
07-31-2009, 12:34 PM
OMG!! That's so evil!!! I hate Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers......you're just sooooo evil!!!You remind me of....well me.:twisted:
Evil, but effective.