PDA

View Full Version : All Out Fight: Shippuden Sasuke VS Minato Namikaze

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Shippuden Sasuke has become very fast and I mean fast and also strong! But is he strong and fast enough to take on one of the strongest Hokages of all time, Minato Namikaze. Minato is one of the fastest and famous characters in the whole anime and manga. He is known for sealing away the 9-tailed Fox. Unlike my other All Out Matches I'm giving more information then I normally do.
I got most of my info from Narutopedia/ naruto.wikia.com/wiki

Known Jutsu of Sasuke...

Amaterasu
Chidori
Chidori Current
Chidori Senbon
Chidori Sharp Spear
Cursed Seal of Heaven (Removed)
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Flapping Chidori (Unusable)
Kirin
Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana
Lion Combo
Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
Orochimaru's Oral Rebirth Technique (Unusable)
Peregrine Falcon Drop (Anime only)
Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Shadow Shuriken Technique
Snake Authority Spell
Summoning Technique (Snakes)
Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation

Known Jutsu of Minato...

Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Eight Trigrams Sealing Style
Flying Thunder God Technique
Four Symbols Seal
Rasengan
Summoning Technique (Toads)

They're both strong ninja. They have a lot in common, for one they were very talented and famous during their Ninja Academy days but unlike Minato, Sasuke didn't graduate from the Academy at age 10. They were both favored by their Sensei's. Minato was taught the Summoning techniques by Jiraiya, and Sasuke was taght more Taijutsu (for more speed) and the most famous name in most of his moves Chidori 1000 Birds. Minato is known as "The Yellow Flash of Konoha." Also Sasuke was known as a Genius Ninja when he was a genin. Minato invented the Rasengan an A-Rank jutsu and The Flying Thunder God Technique an S-Rank Jutsu. Sasuke invented, well lets just say A LOT of Chidori Techniques. There is a lot more infomation that I really just don't feel like putting up. I already put more then usual.

Who Will Win?

Kuromaki
07-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Minato roflstomps. He is too fast for Sasuke, and he has boss toad summons.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:36 PM
Minato wins, FTG makes him speedblitz Sasuke and Bunta would own.

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:38 PM
I would say that Shippuden Sasuke is just a few speed levels down from Minato. Also Sasuke can take out the boss summons with his Chidori Current.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Nah, Minato still speedblitzes Sasuke with FTG. Also, I think you mean Chidori Sharp Spear. Chidori Current is Nagashi, the one that goes around his body. But even then, the time it takes for him to prep CSS is enough for Minato to cut off his head.

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:41 PM
If Minato summons Gamubuta and other toads, Sasuke could have just summoned Snakes it's one of Sasukes jutsu in the beggining thread.^^

Life AKA Death
07-27-2009, 10:42 PM
minato

Kuromaki
07-27-2009, 10:43 PM
If Minato summons Gamubuta and other toads, Sasuke could have just summoned Snakes it's one of Sasukes jutsu in the beggining thread.^^
Yeah but snakes other than Manda suck compared to boss toads.

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Nah, Minato still speedblitzes Sasuke with FTG. Also, I think you mean Chidori Sharp Spear. Chidori Current is Nagashi, the one that goes around his body. But even then, the time it takes for him to prep CSS is enough for Minato to cut off his head.
Sasuke has become fast on transforming and Sasuke wouldn't really be that careless so he would probably activate Chidori Current to protect him while he transforms.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:44 PM
Where has there even BEEN a boss snake besides Manda? LOL

There's been 1 confirmed boss snake: Manda

There are 3 confirmed boss toads: Gamabunta, Gamaken, and Gamahiro.

Junerz
07-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Minato would win because hes more experinced in fighting ;]

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Sasuke has become fast on transforming and Sasuke wouldn't really be that careless so he would probably activate Chidori Current to protect him while he transforms.

Itachi had to use Susano'o before lightning struck him, would something arguably faster really be shielded by Chidori Nagashi?

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Yeah but snakes other than Manda suck compared to boss toads.
Manda can just squeeze the smaller boss toads so they won't get in the way and just bite the other toads.

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Don't get me wrong I know Minato would kill Sasuke but I know no one will probably think he will win so I'm just defending him because well he's one of my favorite characters

Hidden Ninja45
07-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Minato wins.

Even if Sasuke did have the curse mark, I still think Minato would win.

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:49 PM
What is Susano'o

Kuromaki
07-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Manda can just squeeze the smaller boss toads so they won't get in the way and just bite the other toads.
Dude. Have you SEEN the other 2 boss toads?!
Oh and Manda is dead. Sasuke used him to cheat in his fight with Deidei.

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Dude. Have you SEEN the other 2 boss toads?!
Oh and Manda is dead. Sasuke used him to cheat in his fight with Deidei.
Yeah I know he's dead, how can you cheat on a fight? It's a life and death situation so what else would he do?

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Oh and no I don't read the manga so I didn't see them.

Naruke Uchiaki
07-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Never mind I just searched it up on Google. They're as big or bigger than Gamubunta I didn't think that was possible but still like I said a few posts up, I'm siding with Minato but I'm just defending Sasuke because no one will probably think he will win

AkatsukiMember
07-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Minato would really put a hurtin' on Sasuke.

Ultimate Hokage
07-29-2009, 02:08 PM
minato can teleport and is the yellow flash of the konaha when you see him on the battlefield ninja are ordered to retreat and sasuke got beat by itachi and the 4th is stronger so ha

Uchiha master
07-29-2009, 02:24 PM
I think Sasuke is cool and all but he could never reach the potencial of Minato Namikaze

Fan of Minato
07-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Well, we don't know much of Minato's abilities, but with the given abilities, Minato would win, because Sasuke has to look at him to activate MS, and Minato is too fast.

Naruke Uchiaki
07-29-2009, 06:33 PM
Well, we don't know much of Minato's abilities, but with the given abilities, Minato would win, because Sasuke has to look at him to activate MS, and Minato is too fast.
That's not entirely true because the Sharingan has the ability to make it look like to the user that a fast moving object is going slow. and with Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan which I don't know the powers of, should be able to make it look like a a moving object is going super slow. Then Sasuke will or should be as as fast or a tiny bit slower. Also since the battle should be equal in speed to what I just said it really matters on who has the most Will Power, Stamina, and Strength.