Meh, I think Kono wins... Obito hasn't shown much except for Sharingan

The 8th Hokage
07-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Meh, I think Kono wins... Obito hasn't shown much except for Sharingan

yeah i agree.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 09:42 PM
I say Obito wins.

Sharingan can help Obito dodge Rasengan, and Kono's still a fresh Genin, while Obito's a Chunin (I know I say rank means little, but Kono has practically no battle experience besides Naraka path). Other than a pitiful little Rasengan, Kono hardly has anything. At the least, Obito could fry Kono with Fireball Jutsu.

And Obito did manage to stab a Jonin and kill him. Plot yes, but that guy was hecka strong compared to Konohamaru.

The 8th Hokage
07-27-2009, 09:50 PM
I say Obito wins.

Sharingan can help Obito dodge Rasengan, and Kono's still a fresh Genin, while Obito's a Chunin (I know I say rank means little, but Kono has practically no battle experience besides Naraka path). Other than a pitiful little Rasengan, Kono hardly has anything. At the least, Obito could fry Kono with Fireball Jutsu.

And Obito did manage to stab a Jonin and kill him. Plot yes, but that guy was hecka strong compared to Konohamaru.

obito stabed the guy cause the guy was overconfident. plus his sharingan was unexpected. kono has that transformation jutsu and shadow clone jutsu to distract him. and that pitiful rasengan could k.o obito in one hit.

Life AKA Death
07-27-2009, 09:51 PM
konohamaru wins

OMG
07-27-2009, 09:58 PM
Obito cuz he has sharingan and when kakashi was taking his jonin test obito was a chunin and konohamaru is like the same age and hes genin so what he ahs rasengan its weak and all he has is s3xy pr0nz attacks

OMG
07-27-2009, 09:59 PM
I would say woah too because thats sweet

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 09:59 PM
obito stabed the guy cause the guy was overconfident. plus his sharingan was unexpected. kono has that transformation jutsu and shadow clone jutsu to distract him. and that pitiful rasengan could k.o obito in one hit.

So overconfident attitudes and surprise moves are unfair wins? A ninja sees through deception. They find the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings. It doesn't matter whether the guy was overconfident or whether Sharingan conveniently appeared, the matter of fact is Obito killed a Jonin.

Transformation? Like what, Sexy Jutsu? Oh so now Sexy Jutsu is gonna be used in a fight? That's pretty sad, Kono would be near top tier if Sexy Jutsu was able to down most of the guys.

Sasuke's fireball jutsu downed a bunch of Naruto shadow clones, Obito's can easily down Kono's.

Ya cause Obito's gonna just stand there while Kono charges Rasengan.

Obito stomps Kono.

OMG
07-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Well if konohamaru turns into sxy gurls then the gurl uses rasengan uber combo

Kuromaki
07-27-2009, 10:12 PM
So overconfident attitudes and surprise moves are unfair wins? A ninja sees through deception. They find the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings. It doesn't matter whether the guy was overconfident or whether Sharingan conveniently appeared, the matter of fact is Obito killed a Jonin.

Transformation? Like what, Sexy Jutsu? Oh so now Sexy Jutsu is gonna be used in a fight? That's pretty sad, Kono would be near top tier if Sexy Jutsu was able to down most of the guys.

Sasuke's fireball jutsu downed a bunch of Naruto shadow clones, Obito's can easily down Kono's.

Obito stomps Kono.
Okay, you've fully convinced me that Obito stomps. Partly because I don't like Kono, but still.

The 8th Hokage
07-27-2009, 10:12 PM

Obito stomps Kono.

Ok so if the sharingan didn't appear at that very moment you think obito could of stabbed that guy? the thought he had them then obito got that lucky shot i call it.

and the whole waiting to charge a rasengan thing wouldn't happen kono hit one of the pains an S-class ninja with it. he could probably hit obito with one. he could hide transform to distract him or what ever he could land a hit on him then its game over.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Ok so if the sharingan didn't appear at that very moment you think obito could of stabbed that guy? the thought he had them then obito got that lucky shot i call it.

and the whole waiting to charge a rasengan thing wouldn't happen kono hit one of the pains an S-class ninja with it. he could probably hit obito with one. he could hide transform to distract him or what ever he could land a hit on him then its game over.

No, Obito wouldn't have. But that's the thing, Sharingan is what makes Obito stomp Kono. Also, you don't think Sasuke conveniently gained Sharingan? He STILL lost!

Maybe that was because of say, i don't know, PLOT and the fact that Naraka is the WEAKEST member of Akatsuki who can't do crap on his own? Naraka is NOT an S class ninja.

Kono's Rasengan is limited to short range while Obito has long range and can dodge Kono.

Also, what will Kono use to hide? His cardboard box?

Hidden Ninja45
07-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Probably Konohamaru with shadow clones and Rasengan.

Kuromaki
07-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Probably Konohamaru with shadow clones and Rasengan.
Giant Fireball Jutsu easily takes care of that.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:35 PM
Rasengan is overrated.

Also I just remembered, if Pain didn't disable the bodies, Naraka would've killed Kono. I remember he got back up after kono used rasengan.

The 8th Hokage
07-27-2009, 10:40 PM
No, Obito wouldn't have. But that's the thing, Sharingan is what makes Obito stomp Kono. Also, you don't think Sasuke conveniently gained Sharingan? He STILL lost!

Maybe that was because of say, i don't know, PLOT and the fact that Naraka is the WEAKEST member of Akatsuki who can't do crap on his own? Naraka is NOT an S class ninja.

Kono's Rasengan is limited to short range while Obito has long range and can dodge Kono.

Also, what will Kono use to hide? His cardboard box?

what im saying is that can you count as obito bestting a jonin the jonin was invisible remember? and was about to kill him. didn't he was an uchiha. so thats why i say he was over confident it unexpected. his kill doesn't say anything to me.

the way konohamaru used his jutsu did say something to me. you could survive a burn and you can dodge his fireball jutsu. you could also dodge rasengan but kono 2 has a better chance a winning. land one hit with the rasengan and his dead. and where talking about shippuden that box thing was b4.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Well it was too bad for him, the matter is still that Obito managed to kill him. Sharingan appears in a time of life danger, so I don't think Obito had a very cheap win. Same thing happened to Sasuke. And Taiseki>>>>>>>Konohamaru.

You do realize that Rasengan is a wind jutsu, and wind merely fuels fire, right? Fireball Jutsu>>>>>>>>>Kono's Rasengan.

Dude, Obito's a Chunin. If he can't see through simple transformations that's pretty sad.

Junerz
07-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Konohamaru...
He has rasengan and multi shadow clone ;]

The 8th Hokage
07-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Well it was too bad for him, the matter is still that Obito managed to kill him. Sharingan appears in a time of life danger, so I don't think Obito had a very cheap win. Same thing happened to Sasuke. And Taiseki>>>>>>>Konohamaru.

You do realize that Rasengan is a wind jutsu, and wind merely fuels fire, right? Fireball Jutsu>>>>>>>>>Kono's Rasengan.

Dude, Obito's a Chunin. If he can't see through simple transformations that's pretty sad.

rasengan is just chakra isn't it. thats why naruto has the wind rasengan the rasenshuriken and the regular rasengan so what are talking about?

and i'm surprise obito was a chunin cause wouldn't he cry during battle? kono is more strong and confident.

akatsukiman
07-28-2009, 09:26 AM
obito but yah your right he hasnt shown much

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2009, 10:31 AM
rasengan is just chakra isn't it. thats why naruto has the wind rasengan the rasenshuriken and the regular rasengan so what are talking about?

and i'm surprise obito was a chunin cause wouldn't he cry during battle? kono is more strong and confident.

Oh oops, I kinda got things mixed up. But think about it, if Obito used Fireball Jutsu, could Kono really just charge through with his Rasengan? It wouldn't happen, he'd get fried first.

Confidence means nothing, Kiba was confident he'd own Naruto, but he got his butt kicked. Er, I mean his head. But yeah you get the idea. It doesn't matter if you cry during a battle, and he only cried one time, and that was BEFORE he got Sharingan.

Sasori12
07-29-2009, 01:29 AM

If your so sure on who wins, then why make the thread in the 1st place? My money is on Obito.

Lady Tsunade
07-29-2009, 05:52 AM
I havent seen any of Obitos moves apart from Sharingan.Although since hes in the Uchiha clan he can obviously use a vararity of fire jutsu,Also hes A chunin,so from those few details I would say he could absoloutly thrash Konohamaru

The 8th Hokage
07-29-2009, 06:33 AM
Oh oops, I kinda got things mixed up. But think about it, if Obito used Fireball Jutsu, could Kono really just charge through with his Rasengan? It wouldn't happen, he'd get fried first.

Confidence means nothing, Kiba was confident he'd own Naruto, but he got his butt kicked. Er, I mean his head. But yeah you get the idea. It doesn't matter if you cry during a battle, and he only cried one time, and that was BEFORE he got Sharingan.

he didn't just stand there and charge his rasengan when he fighting the pain. he tricked him then hit him with a rasengan. thats what i'm saying he could do to obito.

plus about that confidence thing with kiba, he was fighting naruto. He wants to hokage remember.

The 8th Hokage
07-29-2009, 06:35 AM
If your so sure on who wins, then why make the thread in the 1st place? My money is on Obito.

the reason why i made this thread is cause i like to discuss these battles to see other peoples opinion. thats why i joined in the first place. Is there anything wrong with that?

Lady Tsunade
07-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Okay, you've fully convinced me that Obito stomps. Partly because I don't like Kono, but still.
He always convinces you (>_<)

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-29-2009, 09:06 AM
This is kinda difficult to decide.

Uchiha master
07-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Since Uchiha's are known for being strong I'd say Obito

The Demon Zabuza
07-29-2009, 09:27 AM
I say Kono, partly becuase I'm bored and want an argument.

Obito has two jutsu's that we've seen, Rasengan and Sharingan. He can also probably use a Grand Fireball. Kono can easily dodge the fireball jutsu, as every time we've seen it it has not hit. It did on the roof, but then the entire area was covered, it doesn't count.

If Kono can trick a pain body, he can trick Obito. The pein defeated Jonin, he wasn't easily tricked.

Plus, Obito is pubescent, so one Sexy jutsu and he's down :D

The Demon Zabuza
07-29-2009, 09:28 AM

Well Senju have had two hokages, and have taught all the rest.

Win.

Stog
07-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Obito would win with sharingan and the fire ball jutsu is awesome

Sasori12
07-29-2009, 11:13 AM
the reason why i made this thread is cause i like to discuss these battles to see other peoples opinion. thats why i joined in the first place. Is there anything wrong with that?]
No nothing wrong with that. Srry if I offended you.

The 8th Hokage
07-29-2009, 11:15 AM
]
No nothing wrong with that. Srry if I offended you.

nah its cool dude.

Kuromaki
07-29-2009, 03:01 PM
I also think Obito wins but seriously...? Your reason is kinda... meh.

Michael Jackson
07-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Obito!!

NarutoFreak
07-30-2009, 01:14 PM
This would be kinda hard konohamru was lame at first but then he and naruto became rivals he has trained for 2 years now since naruto's been gone and is in his own genin squad now with udon the girl and master ebisu he has also learned fuuton rasengan i read it in a naruto shonen jump manga book he used it on one of nagato's revived pain bodies and took it out..
obito from what we have seen he act's like a kid with o potentiol and died like that with nothing changed..

mangagirl
07-30-2009, 01:14 PM
obito...

J-Sun Tasogare
07-31-2009, 03:43 PM

its wind style chakra and obito has fire fire trumps wind plus obito has sharingan which can predict konohamarus and copy his moves plus if his little thing he calls a rasengan is the only thing in his aresinal he is dead