PDA

View Full Version : Goku Vs. Superman

TheBlackChidori
07-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Mhmm, we're doing it.

Both incredibly strong. Both insanely fast. Both extremely intelligent in battle. Both good to the core.

Goku. has the power to blow a planet to nothing with ease. SM has flown around the world so fast, he turned back time. Goku's weakness is his tendency to let his guard down and trust an enemy. Superman's is Kryptonite.

Both can fly. So who wins?

Rafael
07-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Goko super saiyan

Sasori"s Bro
07-27-2009, 09:46 AM
Superman no doubt.

jounin
07-27-2009, 09:47 AM
well superman is indestructible but goku can be cutted or blown,but goku can teleport,and superman is fast,I have to go with superman because hes is more strong and indestructible

Uchiha master
07-27-2009, 09:53 AM
Goku hands down

YellowFlash
07-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Superman wins,
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super speed, flight, heat vision, ice breath, X-ray vision, able to survive in space and other hostile environments, immune to all diseases, effectively immortal, can absorb solar and other types of energy, time travel, can cross universes and dimensions, cosmic-level enhanced senses, super breath, sonic attacks/sound manipulation, super-ventriloquism (seriously), can control his own body functions (such as stopping his own heart to feign death), genius-level intelligence, photographic memory, hypnosis, various other powers
Weaknesses: Multiple types of Kryptonite, magic, red sunlight, cannot see through lead
Destructive Capacity: Star system level+
Speed: Massively faster than light (can cross the universe in seconds and the multiverse in minutes)
Durability: Galaxy level+ (Has tanked the power of quasars and magnetic power equal to that of hundreds of galaxies)
Strength: Class 100 (ridiculously strong, can juggle planets with one hand, move stars with his breath, throw spaceships to another galaxy, pick up and throw neutron stars, tow entire galaxies of planets across space, etc.)
Standard Equipment: His costume, which is indestructible
Intelligence: Capable of solving math problems faster than super computers, capable of building advanced robots and other technologies, vast knowledge on alien species and the universe in general
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Heat Vision: Fires beams of heat from his eyes capable of drilling through planets, igniting stars, sealing holes in reality, etc.

- Ice breath: Capable of freezing planets and stars

- Super breath: Capable of moving stars at faster than light speeds, or destroying star systems

Kisame
07-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Superman stomps.

He's far faster then Goku, he can travel the Universe in seconds and the Multiverse in minutes. Stronger as well, he pulled a chain of planets with ease while Goku had travel with some tons. His stamina is also far greater. He can last in battles that last decades, while Goku gets tired into his battles quickly.

Life AKA Death
07-27-2009, 11:40 AM
superman

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Superman wins, he's shown better feats than Goku and he's faster.

rocketjed1
07-27-2009, 01:44 PM
ok you can't just say "Superman would win" or "Goku would win" this is one of those situations that you can't pick a side!

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 01:47 PM
^People before me have stated the points I'd have made. Why reiterate them and waste time making a long post?

Luna Mikazuki
07-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Superman wins

TheBlackChidori
07-27-2009, 04:31 PM
YellowFlash....Dude, where did Superman do all this? Is this from the Comics? If so, I need to seriously expand my Superman Knowledge outside of Smallville.

Kisame
07-27-2009, 04:33 PM
YellowFlash....Dude, where did Superman do all this? Is this from the Comics? If so, I need to seriously expand my Superman Knowledge outside of Smallville.

Real Superman would stomp Smallville Superman, Cartoon Superman, and Movie Superman. Those are weak compared to the real one.

YellowFlash
07-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Hey I made a DC/Marvel Respect Thread in the Western Comics, It has all the popular DC and Marvel characters and their abilities if you want to check it out.

TheBlackChidori
07-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Yeah Kisame, but...Smallville Superman has hotter girls?

Kuromaki
07-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Superman wins, reasons above.
lol

Kisame
07-27-2009, 05:17 PM

I barely now anything about Smallville, so I don't know how hot the girls are.

Serpents Pupil
07-27-2009, 05:20 PM
it would be a really really intisne one but goku would be the winner

Kisame
07-27-2009, 05:21 PM
it would be a really really intisne one but goku would be the winner

Read YellowFlash's post and tell me how Goku can win.

mangagirl
07-27-2009, 05:21 PM
goku???lolz

Kisame
07-27-2009, 05:23 PM
goku???lolz

Nope, Superman is faster. He crosses the universe in seconds, he can pull a string of planets, juggle planets and Goku has trouble with 40 tons.

TheBlackChidori
07-27-2009, 05:23 PM
I barely now anything about Smallville, so I don't know how hot the girls are.

Two words: Lana Lang.

You gotta watch Smallville dude. Its one of the greatest things EVER.

Kisame
07-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Two words: Lana Lang.

You gotta watch Smallville dude. Its one of the greatest things EVER.

Pics or it never happened.

Meh, I might try it.

Chromekatana
07-27-2009, 07:23 PM
S mallville rocks!

C4 Karura
10-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Uhhh..... Goku? (I know nothing about Superman, so...)

Miles Edgeworth
10-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Uhhh..... Goku? (I know nothing about Superman, so...)

Superman's faster, throws planets, and can tank more than Goku can. Basically meaning Superman curbstomps him.

Naruto321
10-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Goku will win. HANDS DOWN!!!!!

narutoultra
10-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Actually in the comics kryptanite no longer affects him but to express the pwnage
this is like Goku vs Naruto[ as in how badly Goku gets stomped]

C4 Karura
10-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Superman's faster, throws planets, and can tank more than Goku can. Basically meaning Superman curbstomps him.
"Throw planets"?!?!?! Seriously? How could they make a character do that without "jumping the shark"?

Miles Edgeworth
10-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Goku will win. HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Actually Goku gets stomped lol.

"Throw planets"?!?!?! Seriously? How could they make a character do that without "jumping the shark"?

Superman's that powerful. Goku would die if he goes into space, but Superman wouldn't.

Btw, this is regular for Superman and there are people stronger than him who can do this too.

Naruto321
10-12-2009, 06:15 PM
But can't Goku like teleport or something.

narutoultra
10-12-2009, 06:18 PM
But can't Goku like teleport or something.
Superman is faster than instant transmission.

Naruto321
10-12-2009, 06:19 PM
So. How abut Goku in SS form(ANY)

Miles Edgeworth
10-12-2009, 06:25 PM
So. How abut Goku in SS form(ANY)

Superman still wins due to a speed advantage. Plus Super Saiyan 3 has a time limit, even if it didn't Superman would probably still win.

Naruto321
10-12-2009, 06:27 PM
What abot SS4? I think Goku will still win either way. Besides they both have the same speed. They go really fast.

ShariKage
10-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Any of you heard of SS10? or Mystic Saiyan?

junchurikioftheleaf
10-12-2009, 06:30 PM
gogeta super sayian 4!!!!!!lolololol

Miles Edgeworth
10-12-2009, 06:34 PM
What abot SS4? I think Goku will still win either way. Besides they both have the same speed. They go really fast.

SSJ4 Gogeta would get stomped too. They're not the same speed, Superman's been proven to be millions of times faster than light, while Goku is high hypersonic or low relativistic at best, meaning 10% of light speed.

SSJ10 is not canon, and Mystic Saiyan? Like Gohan? Gohan gets stomped by Superman.

gogeta super sayian 4!!!!!!lolololol

Gets stomped!!!!! lolololol

Naruto321
10-12-2009, 06:34 PM

No not really.

zebrakiller
10-12-2009, 09:43 PM
the fights been debated before... rocklee trusts superman all the way but im not so sure. It would be close. Superman could take more of a beating, but i think goku would get more attacks in. I think goku has speed advantage still cus is supes goes super speed behind him or something goku can sense that...superman cant

Miles Edgeworth
10-12-2009, 09:51 PM
the fights been debated before... rocklee trusts superman all the way but im not so sure. It would be close. Superman could take more of a beating, but i think goku would get more attacks in. I think goku has speed advantage still cus is supes goes super speed behind him or something goku can sense that...superman cant

Superman's faster than Goku. He's been proven to be millions of times faster than light, Goku is high hypersonic, MAYBE low relativistic, meaning Superman's got speedblitz advantage.

Goku would not react to Superman, he just can't.

zebrakiller
10-13-2009, 08:47 AM
they need to make a dc vs. dbz video game lol

ChaosInuYasha
10-13-2009, 08:59 AM
The thing is is Superman has had numerous writers through the 50+ years he's been around. They've each given and taken powers from him so there is no one standard Superman. Goku has only one writer and as such has only one standard. So you'd have to pick one Superman against Goku and I know some incarnations of Superman CAN be beaten by Goku.

zebrakiller
10-13-2009, 12:46 PM
The thing is is Superman has had numerous writers through the 50+ years he's been around. They've each given and taken powers from him so there is no one standard Superman. Goku has only one writer and as such has only one standard. So you'd have to pick one Superman against Goku and I know some incarnations of Superman CAN be beaten by Goku.
this is true...the purists here usually take pre-crisis superman as "the" superman if im not mistaken.

zing!
10-13-2009, 09:14 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/5btfm1.jpg

zebrakiller
10-13-2009, 09:24 PM
in reality that is likely what would happen haha...theyd go off and save the world together

junchurikioftheleaf
10-14-2009, 07:21 PM
yep...

yokokurama
10-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Well I'm guessing GT is gonna be considered filler, so then later Superman comics are filler as they weren't written by the original guys. And in the original 1940s serial, Superman is not all too powerful compared with the universe-shattering Superman seen today. Goku wins. His feats in DBZ are beyond the feats of the original Superman comics.

Shio
10-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Hard question. Wow, this is the first time I've seen goku loose =D Although superman is not an Anime, so he is prob still the strongest.

Edit: I read yellowflashes post..But I havn't seen any of that, so I'm just gonna go by the movies I've seen, the series, and the games and all that.

Goku I think. Reason is...

They say in the dbz world you can destroy a planet with a powerlevel of 3000.. Goku Ssj4, has about 40Million. Which would mean his presence alone, or just him looking at a planet would destroy it. That's how powerfull he is. Superman is definietly strong, but at least in the series I've seen him make some ''arggg'' faces while pulling or destroying some ;);););). [Superman is prob stronger though I guess. Although if 3000 = Destroying a planet. 40million + is ultimate destruction as well

Ice beam, laser beam, is gonna do nothing against goku imo. Goku survived things that could destroy a whole universe, while Supermans laser beam doesn't seem all that powerfull. (note I only seen most of the series, and movies)

Superman is very fast, probably faster then goku. Although then again Goku can travel through DIMENSIONS with his instant transmission, PLUS, he can't be sensed cause he completly vanishes.

So he could just instant teleport to some kryptonite, and turn superman into a woman. Goku can bleed, but technically, some warriors in the DBZ world should be around his strenght level.

Then again if everything in yellowflashes post is true, no one can stand a chance. Although in series and movies, he was DEFINITELY not half as powerfull as mentioned. So I wouldn't know if the comics are that different. Although if they were, then everyone has just been nerfing his ass

What I've seen.

Laser beam: Is powerfull, was always cutting through huge ass doors and ;);););) like that, although still took a while.

Ice beam: Ive seen it freeze humans, creatures, could probably freeze a whole city like that although I think goku's body heat and power would go through it

Speed: In all the things that had Lois in them, he seemed to be fast..But ALWAYS at parts where some guy had lois, and the other part of the world had people that needed to be saved. Superman was always JUST in time to save both, or had to make a decision. If he was as fast as mentioned here, he would have just teleported to both in 0,00000000001 seconds and no one could ever do anything to him. Even kryptonite with the speed mentioned above should do absolutely nothing to him, since his presence should obliterate the rock

narutoultra
10-16-2009, 04:57 PM
Hard question. Wow, this is the first time I've seen goku loose =D Although superman is not an Anime, so he is prob still the strongest.

Edit: I read yellowflashes post..But I havn't seen any of that, so I'm just gonna go by the movies I've seen, the series, and the games and all that.

Goku I think. Reason is...

They say in the dbz world you can destroy a planet with a powerlevel of 3000.. Goku Ssj4, has about 40Million. Which would mean his presence alone, or just him looking at a planet would destroy it. That's how powerfull he is. Superman is definietly strong, but at least in the series I've seen him make some ''arggg'' faces while pulling or destroying some ;);););). [Superman is prob stronger though I guess. Although if 3000 = Destroying a planet. 40million + is ultimate destruction as well

Ice beam, laser beam, is gonna do nothing against goku imo. Goku survived things that could destroy a whole universe, while Supermans laser beam doesn't seem all that powerfull. (note I only seen most of the series, and movies)

Superman is very fast, probably faster then goku. Although then again Goku can travel through DIMENSIONS with his instant transmission, PLUS, he can't be sensed cause he completly vanishes.

So he could just instant teleport to some kryptonite, and turn superman into a woman. Goku can bleed, but technically, some warriors in the DBZ world should be around his strenght level.

Then again if everything in yellowflashes post is true, no one can stand a chance. Although in series and movies, he was DEFINITELY not half as powerfull as mentioned. So I wouldn't know if the comics are that different. Although if they were, then everyone has just been nerfing his ass

What I've seen.

Laser beam: Is powerfull, was always cutting through huge ass doors and ;);););) like that, although still took a while.

Ice beam: Ive seen it freeze humans, creatures, could probably freeze a whole city like that although I think goku's body heat and power would go through it

Speed: In all the things that had Lois in them, he seemed to be fast..But ALWAYS at parts where some guy had lois, and the other part of the world had people that needed to be saved. Superman was always JUST in time to save both, or had to make a decision. If he was as fast as mentioned here, he would have just teleported to both in 0,00000000001 seconds and no one could ever do anything to him. Even kryptonite with the speed mentioned above should do absolutely nothing to him, since his presence should obliterate the rock

Since you count GT than all info on Superman is counted, it seems you only watched a movie.
his ice beam is enouch to freeze stars, his speed indeed is light speed[faster than instant transmission]
make the decision yourself, or just read Wiki.

Steven
11-07-2009, 09:40 AM
you have to say what superman your talking about

Golden Age Superman
Silver/Bronze Age Superman (pre-crisis)
Modern era
Superboy Prime
or
Superman prime