PDA

View Full Version : My opinion, maybe Naruto has to be captured *SPOILERS*

lighten47
07-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Okay, so in previous chapters akatsuki has invaded the Hidden Leaf Village and unsuccessfully captured Naruto. Remember what Pain said to Naruto about him needing the 9 tails in order to obtain a secret jutsu to bring "peace" to the world? we never learned what the jutsu is. So, maybe in the future Naruto will be capture in order for us to see this jutsu. But then again,what will this jutsu affect the whole plot of Naruto? You decide if Naruto should be captured or not.

hinatas fan boy
07-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Okay, so in previous chapters akatsuki has invaded the Hidden Leaf Village and unsuccessfully captured Naruto. Remember what Pain said to Naruto about him needing the 9 tails in order to obtain a secret jutsu to bring "peace" to the world? we never learned what the jutsu is. So, maybe in the future Naruto will be capture in order for us to see this jutsu. But then again,what will this jutsu affect the whole plot of Naruto? You decide if Naruto should be captured or not.
as long as he ascaps im cool with it ps do u want to be my frind:p

Lord Pain
07-27-2009, 11:02 AM
from naruto.wikia

Pain's Goal: Pain later goes into further detail on the Tailed Beasts' role in his plans. The beasts would be used to create a deadly Kinjutsu technique that could wipe out one of the five great nations in an instant, so if countries go to war and do not have ninja villages to fight for them, they would turn to Akatsuki and their "weapons." Whichever side makes Pain use the technique first would wipe out the opposing country, which would scare them into never using their weapon again, and scare the other countries to never start a war or they would be wiped out too. Through the mutual fear, war would cease to exist and the world would know peace, until the people forget that fear and use the weapon again. Thus the cycle would repeat, creating small periods of peace in an endless chain of hatred

Fan of Minato
07-27-2009, 11:04 AM
well could be, like maybe when they seal naruto or something like that, Itachi's power will awaken, it could be to prevent from sealing Naruto, but just a funny prediction.

Airgrimes
08-07-2009, 10:10 AM
naruto will go sage mode and kick there asses if they caught him.

BankaiZ
08-26-2009, 03:13 AM
I wouldnt be suyprised if the 9 tails gets captured. Look at what happened to Gaara.
Also naruto has sage mode now.

Neji_Hyuga
08-26-2009, 03:58 AM
yea i dnt think he should be captured

Timoto
08-26-2009, 04:18 AM
Nope. i don't see Naruto having to give up the 9 tail demon just yet... and besides, i'd rather see Naruto talk to Killer Bee and learn how to control his demon. i mean Naruto + Sage Mode + 9 tail power? That would be a force no one could match!! i thought Tobi said he just wanted to talk with Naruto now anyways?

minoto
08-26-2009, 03:14 PM
true it would be stupid to give up the demon

guitarfreak
09-12-2009, 02:20 AM
i don't think we will ever see what that jutsu is..... in my opinion i think its kinda upto the imagination type of thing...... kinda like whats under kakashi's mask ( its a secret better left untold) thats just what i think.....