PDA

View Full Version : Sadistic

Ashurii Kisate
07-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Crimson splattered the white-washed walls like sick paint, dripping to the linoleum and collecting in pools. It was dark; the moon had not yet risen to its overwhelming height to bathe the room in its pale illuminant.
The kitchen was shrouded in darkness, frightening shadows playing upon the walls.
The ray of moonlight inched, snail-like, into the kitchen, taking its own sadistic time. Slowly, four bodies were revealed, three spread-eagled on the cold floor, one pinned by its hands to the wall by kunai.
Limp and unmoving, dull eyes staring absently.
A sorrow-filled sight of tradegy.

If you were too see it with your own eyes, as she did, hidden in the recesses of the closet, trembling. Tears pooled and overflowed silently from the ten year old's hazel depths, a soft whimper escaping through parted lips.
Her mother, father, older brother and sister, slaughtered mercilessly.
She knew he knew she was there...but why had he spared her?
For his own sadistic pleasure.....

With all the strength she could muster, she crawled as quietly as she could to the ajar door of the closet and pushed it open with her delicate palm.
"scrrrrreeeeech"
She flinched and closed her eyes, awaiting the lifeless touch of cold metal at her throat, for the clean slice that would end her life and spill her blood.
Nothing.
Opening her eyes, she exhaled shakily and rose to her feet. The girl entered the kitchen, her breath coming unevenly.
Hyperventilating.
There was something written on the white-washed walls with the blood of her relatives.

I am Fear in its prime, in all its frightening glory.
Give, and you shall receive.

Then, there was the feeling of warm breath on her neck...and then she was snatched from the floor and pinned against the wall.
The blood soaked through the ten year old's thin T-shirt and dyed her skin.
Still warm.
His hand was over her mouth, stifling her screams.
"I await the day, Ashurii..." the man's golden eye gleamed in sadistic pleasure, the other eye obscured by a dark eye patch.
After those words, Ashurii saw his lips moving, but heard no sound...nothing but silence. Hazel eyes betrayed fear.

Then...there was nothing as the darkness took hold.
Passed out, covered in slowly drying crimson.
Nightmares took hold....and she could not escape.

Luna Mikazuki
07-25-2009, 04:21 PM
That was really good!

Ashurii Kisate
07-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Thank you =3 Its going to be an entire fan fiction story..and hopefully it turns out well.

Luna Mikazuki
07-25-2009, 04:26 PM
No problem! It really had my heart going

Shkin
07-25-2009, 09:04 PM
awesome! nice writing...i do hope though that it wouldn't turn up into a sasuke kind of story...please...but really awesome start...;)

Ashurii Kisate
07-26-2009, 09:53 AM
No, its going to be far from a Sasuke-type thing, don't worry.

KIBAFAN321
07-26-2009, 07:20 PM
That is a great story Ash! Its sad how her family died. Poor girl.

Ashurii Kisate
07-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Its just one of Ashurii's many histories...(too many rp sites...>.<) Whenever I get a wild hair...I'll continue it..

Ninja Pink
07-26-2009, 07:22 PM
*Claps at story*

KIBAFAN321
07-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Oh..ok. You need to write it by...Thursday! Would that work?

Ashurii Kisate
07-26-2009, 07:24 PM
Thanks Ninpin X3
Yeah, Kiba, I can do that. =3

KIBAFAN321
07-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Really? YAY! Thanks Ash!

obitobi
07-26-2009, 09:08 PM
A story I bet i will NOT spill milk on... ooopsy... It is AWESOME!!! I could learn alot from your writing.

Kuromaki
07-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Um wow, that was good.

Ashurii Kisate
08-01-2009, 04:59 PM
It has been five years since that terrible day of merciless killings. Ashurii's family had not been the only one affected; three other families shared the same fate.
Ash was the only one left to live.
An orphan girl from a little fishing village, left to fend for herself.
Alone, mistrusting, hiding behind a mask of optimism of smiles..while her heart cowers in the shadows of darkness, more frightened than any creature who ever set foot on the earth.

Ashurii stood, her body turned sideways, her arm outstretched. Her hand firmly gripped the handle of her Tanto blade, its tip pricking a man's throat.
"Give me your wallet..." one could see that she smiled through the dark cloth mask that covered her facade from her nose down., but it was not a kind smile; it held all the threats she left unspoken.
The man whimpered and dug into his pocket, tossing the wallet at her feet.
"Good...now get out of my sight..." Ash lowered her blade, watching the man scurry away. "Tch...this world is full of cowards..." She sheathed the blade and crouched down to retrieve the wallet.

"Well, what do you expect?" a voice chuckled from behind her. Ash stood quickly and pivoted to face the onlooker, Tanto pulled from its sheathe, faster than the blink of an eye. "Wow...you are fast,"
The voice belonged to man a couple years older than she. A man named Akihiko.
"What do you want..." Ashurii growled. She hated being on the defensive; it made her feel vulnerable.
"Just to talk..."
"Go away...I have no time to deal with the likes of you..."
"The likes of me..? Now now Ashurii, there’s no call to be rude,” His smile was cruel, taunting. Ash snorted and sheathed her tanto.

Akihiko belonged to the same band of rogues that Ashurii did, and went out of his way to make her life more of a Hell than it already was. If the teenager had been one to kill, she’d have spilled his blood a long time ago. She knew he had wanted more than to just talk, but she wasn’t about to stand around and wait. “Listen, I’m busy, so f*** off,”
“Busy doing what?”
“Well, unlike you, I’ve got money to spend,” Ashurii scolded herself as soon as the words escaped her lips. Now it was his turn to snort.
“You know the boss doesn’t want us to keep anything for ourselves…”
Ashurii exhaled. Now she was in trouble; Akihiko’s ways were twisted, and even she didn’t always know what to expect.
“What do you want…?”

Shkin
08-02-2009, 02:59 AM
wow! this is exciting...keep it going...:D

KIBAFAN321
08-04-2009, 10:45 AM
You were late! I asked for Friday...and you did it whenever! Well, I was late reading the story too...so we're even. For now.

That was a great story Ash! Keep on writing!

Ashurii Kisate
08-15-2009, 12:54 PM
I have insane writers block, so I apologize for not updating.

rose93
08-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Nice!!!!!