03-30-2013, 01:01 AM
Rules: Same old.

Restrictions: No Kekkei Genkai

You two go first.

Nine>Zero>Shisko>Nine>Zero>Shisko ect

First Taijutsu test. Only Taijutsu.

ZeroxNightmare
03-30-2013, 01:02 AM
(So no using my Kekkai Genkai? I can roll with it. Nine, should you make the first move or me? I guess I will.)

Zephyr walked across the grassland to meet his opponent.
"Let's not keep you waiting."

Shisko Shi
03-30-2013, 01:04 AM
Read it. It is Nine then you then me. I am testing you in Fist to fist. Then Ninja Tool then Ninjutsu.

ZeroxNightmare
03-30-2013, 01:05 AM
(Ok. I'll wait for Nine then.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-30-2013, 01:13 AM
(oh okay :3)

Hisana runs at (shisko's character) quickly. she then stops in front of him by sliding and using her hands to make herself into a handstand position, but tilted while using her feet to attempt to kick him on the chest multiple times into the air. she pushes her self off the ground to continue kicking him into the air, not that high though, and then finally tries to blow a hard kick into his stomach to send him flying back to the ground hard. the impact of him landing on the ground will sort of make a mini crater, and possibly break bones. she then distances herself by landing in the corner of where he made impact and back-flips a few yards away.

ZeroxNightmare
03-30-2013, 01:44 AM
Zephyr runs at (Shisko), and then jumps into the air. He throws out some kicks at (Shisko), and then flip downwards. Once he lands, he then starts to throw punches, trying to hurt him with the attacks. He then jumps to the side, and does a roundhouse kick, trying to get (Shisko) in the head.

Shisko Shi
03-30-2013, 02:03 AM
(You two need to be more in "Synch" How are you both throwing kicks at me with out knowing your partner is there?)

Seeing the punches and kicks come. Murai dodges avoiding the kicks. He then sees the boy and moves, left, right, right, left, right, left, left, down. He then grabs the last attack grom the boy before the kick could hit him.

"Is this it? I hope you have more fire burning then that. How will you ever grow if you do not watch? Read. Listein." With that he lets go now only being inches from the boy thrust his right and left arm at the man. Sending his palms at him. The left ontop of the right mirroring each other. He then spun slid to the back of him as he with amazing speed for his Physic thusted his elbows to the mans back. then pushed to send a powerful wave of force at him as he reappeared infront of the girl with his foot up of her chin to kick her in the air. He then jumped sending a shock wave on the groun to stun both of them as he appeared above if she was hit to the air and thrusted his fist down to get her. This had enough force to break through bones with ease.

"Chi Tai Do Jutsu. The Blood Onuki Famlily Martial Arts of my blood line."

Being in the blood line and for his age he was clearly pwoeful due to his physic.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/ninja-gaiden-sigma/thumb/3/3e/Ninja_Gaiden_Sigma.Screenshots.17.jpg/468px-Ninja_Gaiden_Sigma.Screenshots.17.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=uzwvWqV4YNpQxM&tbnid=aIU2TMv9lHQAQM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Fwikis%2Fninja-gaiden-sigma%2FChapter_1%3A_The_Way_Of_The_Ninja&ei=T6pWUbuFNaatiQKb9YHABA&psig=AFQjCNEl4A9T8igsZZ4WXpi8xfbqTGe6UA&ust=1364720545304613)

Hope this helps. But if you know who Murai in Ninja Gaiden is. You know he is huge.

ZeroxNightmare
03-30-2013, 02:19 AM
(You two need to be more in "Synch" How are you both throwing kicks at me with out knowing your partner is there?)

Seeing the punches and kicks come. Murai dodges avoiding the kicks. He then sees the boy and moves, left, right, right, left, right, left, left, down. He then grabs the last attack grom the boy before the kick could hit him.

"Is this it? I hope you have more fire burning then that. How will you ever grow if you do not watch? Read. Listein." With that he lets go now only being inches from the boy thrust his right and left arm at the man. Sending his palms at him. The left ontop of the right mirroring each other. He then spun slid to the back of him as he with amazing speed for his Physic thusted his elbows to the mans back. then pushed to send a powerful wave of force at him as he reappeared infront of the girl with his foot up of her chin to kick her in the air. He then jumped sending a shock wave on the groun to stun both of them as he appeared above if she was hit to the air and thrusted his fist down to get her. This had enough force to break through bones with ease.

Being in the blood line and for his age he was clearly pwoeful due to his physic.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/ninja-gaiden-sigma/thumb/3/3e/Ninja_Gaiden_Sigma.Screenshots.17.jpg/468px-Ninja_Gaiden_Sigma.Screenshots.17.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=uzwvWqV4YNpQxM&tbnid=aIU2TMv9lHQAQM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Fwikis%2Fninja-gaiden-sigma%2FChapter_1%3A_The_Way_Of_The_Ninja&ei=T6pWUbuFNaatiQKb9YHABA&psig=AFQjCNEl4A9T8igsZZ4WXpi8xfbqTGe6UA&ust=1364720545304613)

Hope this helps. But if you know who Murai in Ninja Gaiden is. You know he is huge.

Zephyr saw Murai send flying palms at him. I can't dodge from here, gonna have to think of something else. He thought. He then launched his foot forward to Murai's attack, and then jumped off of Murai's palms. As he sailed through the air, he saw Murai send elbow attacks towards him. He caught one of the attacks, and used it to flip over him and his attacks. Zephyr sailed over an attack that had used a wave of force. Zephyr jumped off of a rock after he landed on it to keep him in the air. He saw Murai launch a shockwave on the ground. That was too close, He thought.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-30-2013, 04:45 PM

Hisana ducks the kick to her face quickly, avoiding getting launched into the air. she then jumped out of the way ,before he made his jump on the ground to make he shock wave to stun them and the thrust of his fist at her that was avoided also since she was not hit into the air like planned, and lands next to Zephyr unharmed. "we need to work together like he said" she told Zephyr as she keeps an eye on Murai

Shisko Shi
03-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Walking in a calm stand then placing his body in a fighting stance.

"I hope you can work together. You will go farther."

ZeroxNightmare
03-30-2013, 09:45 PM
"Don't worry. I can work with someone. Hisana, get ready to go!" Zephyr ran forward, slid, and then tried to kick Murai into the air. He jumped up, and unleashed a series of kicks and punches, and then lifted his right leg up into the air. He slammed it down, trying to slam Murai into the ground, and then threw a punch aimed at Murai's stomach. He then jumped to the side.
"Go now!"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-30-2013, 10:22 PM
"got it!" hisana ran toward Murai, before he reached him at the supposed to be state, which it lying on the ground atm, she jumped. she was going to land directly at him and launched fast kicks at his head, trying to give him a serious head injury that might make him unconscious. she then stopped and elbowed him in the stomach really hard and quickly--
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1048884/elbow_medium.gif
(sorta like this but side ways and going toward your stomach)
when she did this she lifted herself right after her move and pushed herself away from Murai, flipping back to give out some space.

Shisko Shi
03-31-2013, 01:48 AM
(Recheck you last attack Nine. That is AH.)

Soon he stood as he let the hit go to test their team work. He was then caught off guard by the power and attack form as he then fell from theattacks he was then suprised by the girls attacks to the head. He was able to block most from the hit by his arms then dodged the elbow.

He had brusis on his body and face. His eyes bright yellow.

"Unfortinutly.. I can not hold my Kekkei genkai from the fight. But that was good. Had I not had this blood I would have been done for, just for wanting to see the power. That attack if caught in is powerful."

He said.

"Now... Let us test your ability to take a hit hmm? You may not use your blood traits or what ever now. This is now an all out Jutsu and Blood line war. Use Taijutsu if it is involved in the fight." He said reopening his eyes and looking up as he became a tad hairy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AiSC47HViYM/Tl_yQzmXB7I/AAAAAAAAGHo/UnbTySgcKhc/s1600/werewolf-artwork%2Bby%2BAaron%2BSims.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=ke6dzq9DFGW2BM&tbnid=gOdX8zHAPhfZwM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fshapeshifterseductions.blogspot.c om%2F2011%2F09%2Fcool-werewolf-art.html&ei=jPdXUaPfD4GDjAK3n4DQBA&bvm=bv.44442042,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNHge7f_VOfjMrdDwor3jQl3ibfGhA&ust=1364805894578367)

The look of that, but the body of the old man I showed you above.

Soon he kelt down as he appeared infront of both arms extended to thrust his arms to their throuts with his speed. Beating his own souns as it was a attack that held no noise.

He had appeared with his arms centimeters from their necks as he vanished again from speed. But still moving forwards that would throw them far off into the distnace. He then stopped as a loud and powerful force of a sonic boom shouted through the area and the groun he was on made a fissule from his path as the ground tore up. He looked at them as he growled.

"Lets get fired up Hmm? Give this old Kage soemthing to have fun about... been a long time."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-31-2013, 01:53 AM
(oh sorry DX i didn't know. want me to edit? and if you get to use your kekkei genkai, does that mean we are allowed to use ours?)

Shisko Shi
03-31-2013, 02:18 AM
(oh sorry DX i didn't know. want me to edit? and if you get to use your kekkei genkai, does that mean we are allowed to use ours?)

Na you are fine. And yes I already said it above. Also because of Murai's He is always in it.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-31-2013, 02:45 AM
(oh cause i saw 'not' in it, you might have meant 'now')

"okay this will be fun then" Hisana said as she now made the lightning swath her body to a dangerous degree capable of giving 3rd degree burns and paralyzing someone. her abilities, thanks to the lightning enhancing them, have risen 10-fold atm. the lightning was also now armor as well, all this in just seconds after he said that they are now allowed to use their kekkei genkai. Hisana then quickly made the lightning on her hand stop for a moment as she saw the incoming attack Murai was about to do. Everything you do right now is visible Hisana thought. with the hand she didn't have lightning on atm, she grabbed Zephyr by the collar and bending down a bit. At the same time Murai appeared in front of them, she appeared on the back of him a few meters away. this happened since her speed increased with the lightning enhancing it, making it almost the same level as Murai's speed since it didn't make a sonic boom like his. they got to the other side safely, but the sonic boom can still be heard really loudly. Hisana then listened to the kages words, saying that they should have a bit fun, in short. "sure why not, but i can't guarantee that i won't stop myself by killing you by accident"