View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

InnerSakura
03-23-2013, 02:32 AM
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/picture.php?albumid=648&pictureid=7303

Oashisugakure

The Will of the Sun
~Rising from the dust, we shall shine with the brilliance of the Sun.~

Years after the destruction of the former village hidden in the Oasis, survivors of the devastation relocated to what became a lush desert paradise, soon rebuilding their beloved homeland. Towering pyramids now surround the area, and sunlight beams on the village giving it a lustrous golden hue. An underground source of water sustains all life here, and the area has once again came to be known as the land of Sun. Oashisugakure's economy has flourished since its previous demise, and the village's military might is now immense. All shinobi uphold The Will of the Sun, a sentiment which is emblazoned into their hearts and minds.

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/1-pyramid-sunset-joseph-soiza.jpg (http://images.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=Desert+Oasis+pyramid&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=v-HiTCkI-miPzM&tbnid=gR091474mN-r7M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffineartamerica.com%2Ffeatured%2F1-pyramid-sunset-joseph-soiza.html&ei=7ZFNUZHkMZCG9gTVnICgCA&bvm=bv.44158598,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNHnq25yFz20rh6NTjW5EeQe8NF5DA&ust=1364124376717598)

Village Screenshot:

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/4/3369677-Evening_Pyramid_view_from_room_Egypt.jpg (http://images.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=Desert+Oasis+village+pyramid&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=-Hn0hJTTMaCojM&tbnid=qUC07pxpB_yHOM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmembers.virtualtourist.com%2Fm%2F p%2Fm%2F19393e%2F&ei=XnxNUa6fIIq69QS84oH4Ag&bvm=bv.44158598,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNGvR76x19y2J50ywX4pqGtYMlfDzg&ust=1364118997011975)

Village Symbol:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTLNezKIRrlsIfe2lNjz-6UccvKiFS7R0B48aA9hp1XaOvBLBdXA (http://images.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=oasis+village+symbol&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=7gHiheKdEzv8IM&tbnid=73K7Sp9QdGa-DM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnaruto.viz.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthre ad.php%3Ft%3D126841&ei=gnRNUe6dGoqs9ATWqoCgAw&bvm=bv.44158598,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNF-MQujm4LPfqIkfiykkFg7-jqQZA&ust=1364116981504291)

The Oasis village symbol is the traditional crest that the founders of the village wore on their armor.

Allies:

The Village Hidden in the Blood The Village Hidden in the Vortex

Shinobi of Oasis: (Oashin)

Hikage: InnerSakura/Sayuri
Hikage's Bodyguards: KonohaChimp/Sabaku Bombs266/Gia
Sannin: (Oannin) CoolerThanIce/Priam
Anbu: Mekuto
Jonin:
Special Jonin:
Chunin:
Genin: Greenrust/Samito Sir Michael/Michael

The ninja of Oashisugakure are highly skilled in Wind and Sand-Style jutsu, and they are also adept at barrier seal techniques. Their combative abilities are formidable, since Oasis adopted a particularly intense training regimen to ensure the quality of every shinobi.

Shinagato
03-23-2013, 02:40 AM
Genmetsu took one last look at the renovation of his old home. He had new ties now, but looking at the new village, he felt a pang of...something. Regret? Nostalgia? He didn't have the answer.
He turned around and walked away, likely for the last time.

Gaara-Shukaku
03-23-2013, 04:00 AM
*Akasuna felt a lot of stress, being at this place, it looks like a good place*
But he misses the old place a lot.
"Oh well, going to have to do, he went to go sit on a pyramid without telling anyone".

Mekuto
03-23-2013, 04:12 AM
Mekuto walks into the village and smiles lightly "Wonder where the Kage is?" he asked aloud and then began his search.

InnerSakura
03-23-2013, 06:57 AM
The new era for Oasis:

Sayuri was released from within Aeo's genjutsu, and she found herself standing on unfamiliar terrain. After a moment, she realized that the place she had once known as the land of sun had been reduced to a pile of ash and rubble. Off in the distance she noticed what had once been the main body of the village, which now lay in shambles. She remembered how Mekuto had decimated her village, leaving only destruction in his wake. Falling to her kness, Sayuri let out a cry of anguish. She had no idea what had befallen Aeo Kyn, after he had used almost all of his chakra reserves in order to save the remaining citizens and shinobi along with the help of Ryouta and herself. Around her stood the survivors of Oashisu, and she knew that she would need to find a new location to begin rebuilding what they had lost. As she travelled with the remaining villagers, she realized that every previous nation she had known was completely annihilated. All of the villages had suffered a cruel and twisted fate. Sayuri grasped that it had been years since she had stepped foot on these grounds, and she wondered how long it had been since she was trapped in Aeo's psyche. After travelling for what seemed like months Sayuri's caravan of villagers finally came upon a land strikingly similar to the desert she had once called home. She had become a nomad, however now she felt as if she would finally be able to restore her former village to it's rightful glory. Two years of building ensued, and finally a grand village was established with towering pyramids overlooking the vast and beautiful deset paradise which would now be known as the new location for the village hidden in the Oasis. The lanscape was now a far cry from what it had been when it was only a barren and desolate wasteland. Sayuri's Desert Recreation techniques had drastically increased in strength, and the surrounding land was now flourishing with life. Sayuri knew that she was responsible for the beginning of Oasis's revival, and she found it ironic knowing that she had accomplished what the original founders of Oasis must have centuries ago. An intense training regimen had been developed to increase the military potential of Oasis's shinobi, since the village had received devastating losses during the previous incident. In time, Sayuri knew that the village would be unsurpassed in terms of military potential. The remaining citizens were also content with their new surroundings, and the village quickly grew vast in proportions to it's previous size. Sayuri had been named the new Hikage, and she vowed to protect the village with her life as leader of the Oasis.

InnerSakura
03-23-2013, 07:16 AM
*Akasuna felt a lot of stress, being at this place, it looks like a good place*
But he misses the old place a lot.
"Oh well, going to have to do, he went to go sit on a pyramid without telling anyone".
Sayuri walked through the village, when she suddenly noticed Akasuna sitting atop one of the towering pyramids, and she decided to hop up after him to talk. He seemed distracted, gazing at the landscape below him with a nostalgic expression. "The village has changed a lot, hasnt it...?" Sayuri asked him, as she spoke softly. She peered out into the vast expanse of the desert with a solemn expression. "Oasis survived despite all of the hardships we went through. Now our village is more prosperous than it ever was before." Sayuri continued.

Uzumaki Naruto!
03-23-2013, 07:54 AM
{I've decided to join this village :P}

konoha chimp
03-23-2013, 07:57 AM
(You gotta clear it wish Shisko first my friend :| There's a cap for people per village)

konoha chimp
03-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Sabaku stands guard at the main entrance to the village scattering his sand throughout the entire village giving him sensory abilities.

InnerSakura
03-23-2013, 08:31 AM
{I've decided to join this village :P}
(Im sorry Uzumaki Naruto...Noctis just gave ko lee the ok to join before you posted. He already took the spot.)

ko lee
03-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Sabaku stands guard at the main entrance to the village scattering his sand throughout the entire village giving him sensory abilities.

Ryouta returns to the village after a year of training. The first thing he sees is his old friend Sabaku scattering his sand. "Hows it going Sabaku? Its been a while." Ryouta said. It was good to see his village after such a long time.

konoha chimp
03-23-2013, 08:43 AM
Alarmed at the familiar voice Sabaku looks up to see an old friend/comrade Ryouta
"Ah Ryouta..." He says calmly "It's nice to see you again.. its been a long year"
He says gesturing him into the village smiling as a form of welcoming him back

Aneko_Uzumaki
03-23-2013, 08:51 AM
(Can I join I have a character already)

konoha chimp
03-23-2013, 08:55 AM
(You're going to have to PM shisko first)

ko lee
03-23-2013, 08:56 AM
Alarmed at the familiar voice Sabaku looks up to see an old friend/comrade Ryouta
"Ah Ryouta..." He says calmly "It's nice to see you again.. its been a long year"
He says gesturing him into the village smiling as a form of welcoming him back

"Agreed, far too long. Nothing happened in my leaf of absence did it?"Ryouta asked as his stomach growls. "I'll have to get me a bite to eat. But first...."Ryouta said digging in a bag.He pulls out a Onyx dagger a throws it to Sabaku. "I couldn't resist picking this up for you for you during my training." Ryouta said calmly.

konoha chimp
03-23-2013, 09:06 AM
"Not too much. Other than what you already know of course.."
A dagger is thrown to Sabaku when Suddenly black sand explodes from the ground grabbing the dagger for him
"I'm sorry.. my reactions.. it's a bad habit" He says admiring the dagger looking pleased and sheathing it
"Thank you.. I believe the Hikage would want to see you knowing you have returned" he says
"I'm stuck on gate duty.. you never know when another village might attack" He says calmly but angrily at the same time

ko lee
03-23-2013, 09:11 AM
"Not too much. Other than what you already know of course.."
A dagger is thrown to Sabaku when Suddenly black sand explodes from the ground grabbing the dagger for him
"I'm sorry.. my reactions.. it's a bad habit" He says admiring the dagger looking pleased and sheathing it
"Thank you.. I believe the Hikage would want to see you knowing you have returned" he says
"I'm stuck on gate duty.. you never know when another village might attack" He says calmly but angrily at the same time

"Its cool" Ryouta said as the dagger was grabbed by sand" That's where I was headed next. I will bring you some food by later I will also sign up for a shift, so you can get a good break. Try to stay calm my friend." Ryouta continued, he then began running toward the new hikage mansion with a grin on his face.

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 04:12 PM
(updated age back to 23)
Mekuto begins to create a series of walls outside of the village and proceeds practice aiming his earthen cannon jutsu, destroying the walls.

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Sabaku noticing Mekuto practicing his jutsu while on Guard duty decides to go over to him
"That's quite a strong Jutsu you have there stranger"
He says looking impressed
"What do you call that Jutsu?"

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 04:38 PM
"It's the Earthen Cannon Jutsu" Mekuto said turning to Sabaku, "I create a chamber using earth and fill it with fire, once it pressurizes it explodes. The best thing is, we can load the cannon with it kunai or other jutsus."

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Sabaku looks intrigued and carefully observes the cannon.
"That's a very useful Jutsu you have there, we could use people like you setting defense perimeters around the village"
He then begins to walk infront of the cannon at a far distance turning towards cannon "I was wondering if you could maybe shoot me with that cannon of yours.. just a test of course"

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 04:52 PM
"Okay if you're sure about this" Mekuto said, placing his hand on the cannon, the length of the barrel adjusts to the target. The cannon fires sending a stone hurling towards Sabaku. Mekuto closes his eye and begins to mutter "not my fault" under his breath again and again.

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Sabaku just stands there relaxed with his hands in his pockets seemingly day dreaming as the cannon shoots at him with ridiculous speed.
Just as the cannon is meters away from him he stomps his foot on the ground. Black sand shoots out of the ground and covers the fire blast and impact from his face as he smiles.
"Thought so".. He mutters
He then clenches a fist and releases it fast as black sand had dug its way into the cannon.
As he releases his hand the earthern cannon explodes from the inside out.
"Well... that's a good jutsu you have there. Sorry about that I just like to know my comrades and their abilities" He says walking back over to Mekuto

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 05:10 PM
"That's pretty impressive" Mekuto said with a smile, looking at the wreckage of the cannon. "The great thing is we could load a cannon with your black sand and bombard a location, also" Mekuto paused placing his hands together a wall raised beneath him twenty cannons appeared in the wall, "I do have a bit more firepower" Mekuto finished with a smile.

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 05:19 PM
"It's good to see we think the same way" says Sabaku surprised at Mekuto's intellect
Suddenly the ground begins to shake as several more canons appear from the ground. Sabaku smiles impressed
Suddenly all the sand around Sabaku and Mekuto turns pure black.
"Conveniently It seems we're in a desert, so I have as much sand as I/we need" he says grinning

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 05:28 PM
"Don't worry I'm not going to start shooting these," Mekuto said looking down at Sabaku "this is meant for large or multiple targets." Mekuto looked over the desert "I really could make a very strong defensive perimeter, but let hope that won't be needed"

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Subaku looks at the same direction as Mekuto relaxed and calm as usual.
"It would be naive to think we would never need them... besides we cant afford to let our guard down for a second, especially now.
But with you here it seems I'll be able to relax a little" Subaku says happily walking off back into the village signalling goodbye to Mekuto

joon61
03-24-2013, 05:51 PM
I walk through the village gates. "Alright. Let's get things started. One way to make someone come out of hiding, is to create a clamity. But, let's not cause any trouble for my village of course." I walk in the village and ask around for the jinchuriki.

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 05:58 PM
Subaku walks back into the village through the main gates and begins to continue patrolling the southern area of the village.
Walking down one of the main roads Subaku notices a mysterious looking man asking about a jinchuriki. He thinks worrying for the Hikage's safety.
He approaches the mysterious man

"Can I help you stranger?"

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Sabaku smiles and lets Mekuto deal with the man leaning against a wall with his hands in his pockets relaxed as ever

joon61
03-24-2013, 06:03 PM
"Yes. I'm looking for the jinchuriki of this village. Would you know where he might be?"

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 06:05 PM
I walk through the village gates. "Alright. Let's get things started. One way to make someone come out of hiding, is to create a clamity. But, let's not cause any trouble for my village of course." I walk in the village and ask around for the jinchuriki.
"Excuse me" Mekuto said appearing in front of the stranger, tendrils of smoke seeping from his mouth "but you're not known to me. I must ask your name, village, and I need to see your authorization."

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 06:07 PM
"No actually I can't tell you, and I did notice your handband," Mekuto said with a serious smile "which is why I asked for your village and your authorization"

joon61
03-24-2013, 06:07 PM
"Excuse me" Mekuto said appearing in front of the stranger, tendrils of smoke seeping from his mouth "but you're not known to me. I must ask your name, village, and I need to see your authorization."
"Heheh. Why so formal, pal? I'm from another village, if you didn't notice my headband. Could you tell me where the jinchuriki is? The sooner I find him, the faster I can leave."

joon61
03-24-2013, 06:08 PM
(Are the jinchuuriki even listed yet?)
( I don't know.XD)

ZeroxNightmare
03-24-2013, 06:11 PM
(Are the jinchuuriki even listed yet?)

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 06:14 PM
"SHE isn't here right now.. what buisness do you have with the Hikage?" Says Sabaku curiously

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 06:20 PM
"SHE isn't here right now.. what buisness do you have with the Hikage?" Says Sabaku curiously
Mekuto facepalms "Why would you tell him something like that," he said rubbing his eyes. "You other guy whatever your name is, without an official message from your Kage or a invitation from ours. You can't just walk around."

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 06:23 PM
"Relax Mekuto" Says Sabaku laughing. "I'm certain his kage already has all our villages information anyway"
His tone then gets more serious
"I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you to leave sir" Says Sabaku standing up straight and turning towards the sky ninja

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 06:24 PM
Sayuri finished her conversation with Akasuna, as she lept down from the pyramid she was standing on. She sensed various chakra signatures nearby, and so she headed toward the area to see what was happening. She noticed an unfamiliar shinobi in the distance, as well as a ninja from the village. She happened to overhear that the visitor was searching for the jinchuriki of the Oasis. She vaguely wondered who he was referring to, since Oasis possesed three bijuu. She arrived at the scene. "Hello Sabaku, Mekuto." She greeted each of her comrades in turn. She then turned toward the stranger standing amonst them, as she leveled her gaze with his. "Is there something I may help you with?" She asked.

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 06:27 PM
Alerted by her sudden apperance Sabaku turns "It's a pleasure to see you lady Hikage" He says leaning back and reading a book allowing her to take control of the situation

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Mekuto turns to Sayuri "We have a guest, who's name has yet to be announced," he said to her with a slight bow. He then, turned back and stared intently at the unnamed shinobi.

joon61
03-24-2013, 06:34 PM
Sayuri finished her conversation with Akasuna, as she lept down from the pyramid she was standing on. She sensed various chakra signatures nearby, and so she headed toward the area to see what was happening. She noticed an unfamiliar shinobi in the distance, as well as a ninja from the village. She happened to overhear that the visitor was searching for the jinchuriki of the Oasis. She vaguely wondered who he was referring to, since Oasis possesed two bijuu. She arrived at the scene. "Hello Sabaku, Mekuto." She greeted each of her comrades in turn. She then turned toward the stranger standing amonst them, as she leveled her gaze with his. "Is there something I may help you with?" She asked.
"Hello. How are you today. I just wanted to know where the jinchuriki of this village is. Do you have any idea?"

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 06:34 PM
"Are you speaking to me?" Says Sabaku looking around to see if he wasn't mistaken.
"I'll take you up on your offer" says Sabaku "Just know.. you're playing a dangerous game..."
He then cuts infront of the man
"I'm sorry but you don't speak to the Hikage unless spoken to first."

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Sabaku laughs "That's just what you want isn't it? Sorry my friend I don't do battle with crazy men" he says turning to walk away
"I leave this clown to Mekuto" He mutters to him walking away laughing

joon61
03-24-2013, 06:37 PM
"Are you speaking to me?" Says Sabaku looking around to see if he wasn't mistaken.
"I'll take you up on your offer" says Sabaku "Just know.. you're playing a dangerous game..."
He then cuts infront of the man
"I'm sorry but you don't speak to the Hikage unless spoken to first."
"How about, I take all 3 of you on. Since you're all here. I'll look for the jinchurikis later."

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 06:40 PM
Sabaku laughs "That's just what you want isn't it? Sorry my friend I don't do battle with crazy men" he says turning to walk away
"I leave this clown to Mekuto" He mutters to him walking away laughing

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 06:41 PM
"You're a fool" Mekuto said drawing his long sword. Smoke began to flow freely from his body, suddenly he charged the shinobi. lashing out at him, his sword.

Sephiroth
03-24-2013, 06:43 PM
Appears

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 06:44 PM
Sayuri is addressed by her fellow shinobi, and she nods to them courteously. "I am a jinchuriki. What is it you want?" Sayuri asked their unnamed guest. She notices as another ninja appears as well, and he almost seems to be familiar.

Raiden
03-24-2013, 06:47 PM
*I walk into the village, unlike the Blood village who's beauty was held by the skill of the architectures and it's sky, this one was held by nature, soon I realize that the minds of Oasis are far inferior from the rest of the people of this age with all the nonsense on will of sun, they come off as, tree huggers, I begin to walk around the village, looking for a tool store*

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Sayuri is in the midst of conversation, as she spots yet another lone shinobi in the distance. He is spouting some nonsense to random passers by about them being tree-huggers. The comment strikes Sayuri as odd, since the majority of Oasis is surrounded by sand.

Raiden
03-24-2013, 07:01 PM
Sayuri is in the midst of conversation, as she spots yet another lone shinobi in the distance. He is spouting some nonsense to random passers by about them being tree-huggers. The comment strikes Sayuri as odd, since the majority of Oasis is surrounded by sand.
(I was saying all that in my mind xD YOU MIND READER D: )

joon61
03-24-2013, 07:02 PM
"You're a fool" Mekuto said drawing his long sword. Smoke began to flow freely from his body, suddenly he charged the shinobi. lashing out at him, his sword.As he lashes out at me with his sword, a sheild of solid chakra appears in front of me, blocking Mekuto compltely.

Sayuri is addressed by her fellow shinobi, and she nods to them courteously. "I am a jinchuriki. What is it you want?" Sayuri asked their unnamed guest. She notices as another ninja appears as well, and he almost seems to be familiar.
"You are? Prove it. I wanna see your power. Come on, just a little."

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 07:08 PM
"You are? Prove it. I wanna see your power. Come on, just a little."
Sayuri looks at the man in front of her, staring him down. It had been a while since she had released the one-tail from the confines of her body. Isago awakened from his slumber, his curiosity peaked. "Allow me some entertainment.." He said to her in a demonic voice. Sayuri realized that it would not be wise to challenge someone here in the village. She had lost all of her desire to leap into combat upon being nominated as the new Oasis village's Hikage. She realized that as a leader rash behavior was not tolerated. "Im sorry. But you will have to name a different time and place for that." Sayuri smirked.

joon61
03-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Sayuri looks at the man in front of her, staring him down. It had been a while since she had released the one-tail from the confines of her body. Isago awakened from his slumber, his curiosity peaked. "Allow me some entertainment.." He said to her in a demonic voice. Sayuri realized that it would not be wise to challenge someone here in the village. She had lost all of her desire to leap into combat upon being nominated as the new Oasis village's Hikage. She realized that as a leader rash behavior was not tolerated. "Im sorry. But you will have to name a different time and place for that." Sayuri smirked.
"We could go somewhere else. If not now, then I'll stay here and wait until you have time."

ino>sakura!
03-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Tsunami looks on in amusement

Raiden
03-24-2013, 07:18 PM
*as I walk, I notice people arguing and such, 3 against 1, the 3 are part of the Oasis, one of them turns around, giving permission to some Mekuto to take him out, this Mekuto starts to show off and his inferior jutsu was blocked by an impressive chakura shield, then a girl with a tail trys to intimidate the lone mad man, reminds me when Prime Apes beat there chest to outside Monkeys in order to force them to run away, but I can't help but feel the girl is from a time long forgotten from the way she dresses*

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Mekuto stops his attack short of the barrier and smiles as a pitfall opens below the ninja threatening to trap him.
(Also were genin a shield of solid chakra is a little op for our ranks.)

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 07:33 PM
(I was saying all that in my mind xD YOU MIND READER D: )
lol. For the sake of that post, I was going to go with the assumption that you had also actually said it to a couple villagers.

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 07:38 PM
(Not really. Genin neji goes one step further creating a solid wall of rapidly rotating chakra via rotation.)
(Yeah via rotation, this guy made a wall with no effort or medium a wall that he would contend would've stopped my attack.)

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 07:39 PM
"We could go somewhere else. If not now, then I'll stay here and wait until you have time."

Sayuri watches as Mekuto is engaged in a confrontation, and she decides that she must stay in the village at the moment in case her presence as Hikage is needed. "I may not be permitted to fight within this village's perimeter unless I am required, however I suppose if it's a battle you request I will accept your offer once the current situation has been handled." She told the man.

Noctis Arashi
03-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Mekuto stops his attack short of the barrier and smiles as a pitfall opens below the ninja threatening to trap him.
(Not really. Genin neji goes one step further creating a solid wall of rapidly rotating chakra via rotation.)

Noctis Arashi
03-24-2013, 07:40 PM
(Yeah via rotation, this guy made a wall with no effort or medium a wall that he would contend would've stopped my attack.)(Neji doesn't have a medium either. :lol: A rotating wall is better than a still wall. All neji has to do is spin to add the roation. Take away the spin, and he does exactly what Joon just did to you.)

ino>sakura!
03-24-2013, 07:42 PM
(noctis has a point)

Raiden
03-24-2013, 07:44 PM

Excuse me, forgive me for interrupting this primitive ritual, but where is the tool store.

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 07:45 PM
(noctis has a point)
(My point is some how above Noctis's, Neji's barrier was him rapidly spinning and striking things with his hands.)

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Seemingly irritated Sabaku returns to see the intruder has not yet left the village and happens to be in a scuffle with Mekuto Typical he thought

"Hey Sky shinobi its a fight you want, right? I'll take you on"

Noctis Arashi
03-24-2013, 07:49 PM
(My point is some how above Noctis's, Neji's barrier was him rapidly spinning and striking things with his hands.)No, it isn't. It's the release of chakra from every chakra point in the user's body, and then rotating it.

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 07:53 PM
No, it isn't. It's the release of chakra from every chakra point in the user's body, and then rotating it.
(Still its' not some pure barrier that just appears it took dedicated movement this is more like that bleach chicks hair clip, except even that took a medium he's just throwing this out. I let him do it I shouldn't, but I did.)

konoha chimp
03-24-2013, 07:54 PM
(Mekuto just drop it man :lol: lets keep the RP going)

(Joon Inner told me she would be happy to battle you but not right now because she's busy with a few things but if you want to go ahead and make a thread or something I suppose that's fine :))

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Excuse me, forgive me for interrupting this primitive ritual, but where is the tool store.
Sayuri looks at the rude shinobi incredulously, as he interrupts a heated situation to ask a trivial question. "Oasis carries specialized weaponry, however you will have to answer me why we would want to sell any sort of armaments to an outsider." Sayuri asked.

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 08:01 PM
(Mekuto just drop it man :lol: lets keep the RP going)
(I did he's falling down a hole now)
"Sabaku throw sand over him, block his escape!" Mekuto yelled as he moved around the barrier and prepared to strike again.

Raiden
03-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Sayuri looks at the rude shinobi incredulously, as he interrupts a heated situation to ask a trivial question. "Oasis carries specialized weaponry, however you will have to answer me why we would want to sell any sort of armaments to an outsider." Sayuri asked.
Because it's a form of making currency? Or does this era not have a trade system?

Bombs266
03-24-2013, 08:14 PM
A large eathern rift appears in the town square, with stairs leading down into it. a hooded man walks up sand out, and i closes beside him. around his shoulders in a tiger cub, and as he takes off his hood, Gia says aloud. 'Lady sayuri? i know your here somewhere.'

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 08:36 PM
Because it's a form of making currency? Or does this era not have a trade system?
"Actually...since our village is rather secluded, we have no absolute means of trade with other lands. And therefor our village's toolsmiths have become very refined in their work so as to supply our shinobi with the finest weaponry with extremely high durability. However we do not often supply these finely hand crafted tools to other villages. As you would imagine, such useful armaments are hard to come by." Sayuri informed him.

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 08:38 PM
A large eathern rift appears in the town square, with stairs leading down into it. a hooded man walks up sand out, and i closes beside him. around his shoulders in a tiger cub, and as he takes off his hood, Gia says aloud. 'Lady sayuri? i know your here somewhere.'

Sayuri recognizes Gia's and Nibi's chakra, and she waits for him to arrive at her location.

Bombs266
03-24-2013, 08:40 PM
'There you are sayuri. is this man...troubling you?' Said gia, his hand on his sword, sharpen then any oasis made blade. 'And by the way, if you wanted a true blade, you would have contacted me.'

Raiden
03-24-2013, 08:44 PM
"Actually...since our village is rather secluded, we have no absolute means of trade with other lands. And therefor our village's toolsmiths have become very refined in their work so as to supply our shinobi with the finest weaponry with extremely high durability. However we do not often supply these finely hand crafted tools to other villages. As you would imagine, such useful armaments are hard to come by." Sayuri informed him.
Then you are in luck, for you see, I am not affiliated with any of the villages of this era, I am only buying for my self, all I require are some Paper Bombs, kunai's, Wires, Steel and Copper.

Raiden
03-24-2013, 08:46 PM
'There you are sayuri. is this man...troubling you?' Said gia, his hand on his sword, sharpen then any oasis made blade. 'And by the way, if you wanted a true blade, you would have contacted me.'
I'm sure your steel is strong, but you were too busy underground with other shenanigans.

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 08:49 PM
"Come now, Gia. Dont be so curt." Sayuri told him as he suddenly appeared, telling her that she should have asked if she was in need of a blade. "You are aware that isnt necessary. I will have to spar with you sometime." She smiled at him, one corner of her mouth turning upward. "Im certain Sabaku would be able to demonstrate the power of this nation's weaponry." Sayuri said.

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Then you are in luck, for you see, I am not affiliated with any of the villages of this era, I am only buying for my self, all I require are some Paper Bombs, kunai's, Wires, Steel and Copper.
"Yes desert travel is limited and rather harsh on our suppliers, however we do manage quite successfully I might say. Whenever it becomes a necessity we have our means." Sayuri told the man, referring again to Oasis's means of receiving arms. "However since you have already travelled this long way, and you arent affiliated with any of our enemies I suppose I can supply you with what you need. Follow me." Sayuri said, disappearing in a whisp of sand leaving Mekuto and the others to their current business.

Raiden
03-24-2013, 08:59 PM
"Yes desert travel is limited and rather harsh on our suppliers, however we do manage quite successfully I might say. Whenever it becomes a necessity we have our means." Sayuri told the man, referring again to Oasis's means of receiving arms. "However since you have already travelled this long way, and you arent affiliated with any of our enemies I suppose I can supply you with what you need. Follow me." Sayuri said, disappearing in a whisp of sand leaving Mekuto and the others to their current business.
*I begin to fallow the woman, I began to get the feeling she may be the one in charge of this village*
If I may ask, what is your name? mine is Raiden.

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Sayuri paces along the sand dusted street, and she turns her head to the side to view the large lake that stretches off into the distance and the random palms trees which sprout up from multiple places along the road. She leads the way toward the supply shop, when Raiden suddenly speaks up and asks her for her name. "Sayuri." She replies as she continues to walk.

Sephiroth
03-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Roy appeared and decided to hit on Sayuri

ko lee
03-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Ryouta awakens after falling asleep. " I didn't realize how long it had been since I had slept. oh yeah i have to find Sayuri." Ryouta said as he stands stretches and begins looking for the Hikage.

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 09:27 PM
...............What?!

Sephiroth
03-24-2013, 09:35 PM
Roy looked around till he found Sayuri

ZeroxNightmare
03-24-2013, 09:36 PM
(This totally isn't getting weird.)

Raiden
03-24-2013, 09:36 PM
Sayuri paces along the sand dusted street, and she turns her head to the side to view the large lake that stretches off into the distance and the random palms trees which sprout up from multiple places along the road. She leads the way toward the supply shop, when Raiden suddenly speaks up and asks her for her name. "Sayuri." She replies as she continues to walk.
*Hmm, the name, for some reason sounds familiar, but it escapes my mind why* Please to meet you Sayuri *I see her gaze at the lake, and can't help but realize I need water as will, but all of a sudden*
*I quickly step to the side of Sayuri and block this strange assassin with my right arm, his attack his it, and all one can hear is the sound of steel clash*

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 09:40 PM
Sayuri and Raiden are suddenly intercepted on their way to the weaponry as a familiar man appears. It was Roy. She assumed she had seen him earlier when she was talking to the unnamed shinobi who had requested a challenge. Now standing face to face with him, there was no denying his identity. He suddenly came off with a rather brash statement, as he attempted to hit on her. Sayuri stopped in her tracks, and blinked a couple of times. She was dumbfounded. She shook her head, trying to imagine he didnt just say that. After her thoughts were cleared she looked at him directly. "...What...?" She asked. Just then the man attacked, and Raiden intervened much to Sayuri's surprise. A wall of sand had come up in defense to surround Sayuri's body. She had almost been thrown completely off guard. But not quite.

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 09:41 PM
(This totally isn't getting weird.)
Not at all. Why would you think that? lol.

Raiden
03-24-2013, 09:45 PM
(I never attacked T.T)
(it sounded like you xD)

Sephiroth
03-24-2013, 09:46 PM
(I never attacked T.T)

ZeroxNightmare
03-24-2013, 09:48 PM
Vergil walked into the village, and saw Roy hitting on Sayuri. He sighed, and walked off to the side.
"Man, this isn't weird at all." He said

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 09:53 PM
Sayuri couldnt quite grasp why her brother had just made such a rude remark. She assumed it wasnt because of any attachment to her, however it was awkward for him to make such a comment about his sister's looks. Even if she was only partially related. They had never been on relatively friendly terms with one another, and she assumed this was some strange guile to make her lower her defenses in order to strike. "What the hell was that about?" She asked him. She usually didnt curse, however she was quite flustered.

Sephiroth
03-24-2013, 10:04 PM
*goes and kneels and rocks in a corner like every anime*

Raiden
03-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Sayuri couldnt quite grasp why her brother had just made such a rude remark. She assumed it wasnt because of any attachment to her, however it was awkward for him to make such a comment about his sister's looks. Even if she was only partially related. They had never been on relatively friendly terms with one another, and she assumed this was some strange guile to make her lower her defenses in order to strike. "What the hell was that about?" She asked him. She usually didnt curse, however she was quite flustered.
Why do you let this man have this kind of effect on you? I had the idea you were the leader of these people? Would it not be simple to just punish him with a difficult mission of some kind or hard labor?

ZeroxNightmare
03-24-2013, 10:19 PM
(Wait, this takes place 100 yeas after the events of the previous RP!?!?!? Now I need to rethink my character!)

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Why do you let this man have this kind of effect on you? I had the idea you were the leader of these people? Would it not be simple to just punish him with a difficult mission of some kind or hard labor?
"This man is not from this village. I cannot command him to follow my orders." Sayuri informed Raiden.

ZeroxNightmare
03-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Vergil looked over at Raiden.
"You obviously don't understand the people of this time."

InnerSakura
03-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Sayuri was suddenly stricken with shock, as she took a second glimpse at the man standing in front of her. He looked vastly similar, however the man before her was apparently not the Roy she once knew. Realization hit her, and her heart sank. She had almost forgotten that she and every member of Oasis had been trapped within a genjutsu for a hundred years. There was no possible way Roy was still alive. However, surely this man must have some sort of blood ties to him. Even if he was unaware of it. Sayuri grasped ahold of her emotions, and promptly asked the man for his name. "Who are you?"

Raiden
03-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Vergil looked over at Raiden.
"You obviously don't understand the people of this time."
*A man with white hair and blue cloths spoke to me, as he did, he give me a coy look, as if he understood me*
I understand that I only suggested her to give him some form of punishment for showing disrespect in the form of flirtatious behaver.

ZeroxNightmare
03-24-2013, 10:26 PM
"Were all people of your time like that? Today, there's no death sentence for things like this."

Raiden
03-24-2013, 10:29 PM
"Were all people of your time like that? Today, there's no death sentence for things like this."
Death sentence? I never suggested such a crude punishment.

ZeroxNightmare
03-24-2013, 10:34 PM
"Well, anyway, there is no punishment for behaviors like this today. But back in your time, I do suppose things were different."

Raiden
03-24-2013, 10:37 PM
"Well, anyway, there is no punishment for behaviors like this today. But back in your time, I do suppose things were different."
I am a outsider, allowing this kind of behavior could be interpreted as weakness because those who are lower rank feel they have enough power to try to bride the leader, or worse, have a one night stand, it also shows lack of discipline.

ZeroxNightmare
03-24-2013, 10:40 PM
"I see your logic." Vergil stated

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 10:45 PM
I am a outsider, allowing this kind of behavior could be interpreted as weakness because those who are lower rank feel they have enough power to try to bride the leader, or worse, have a one night stand, it also shows lack of discipline.
"It is not weakness" Mekuto from behind the ninja, "we feel like we can speak to our leader candidly, and for that we know each others minds. It is a strength, that I do not think you comprehend."

Mekuto
03-24-2013, 10:49 PM
"I knew you would not see it" Mekuto said turning away from the ninja and disappearing back into the alleys of the village.

Raiden
03-24-2013, 10:50 PM
"It is not weakness" Mekuto from behind the ninja, "we feel like we can speak to our leader candidly, and for that we know each others minds. It is a strength, that I do not think you comprehend."
False, there is a time and place for everything, and flirtatious behavior is not something to show out in the open, especially when your leader is doing business.

Bombs266
03-24-2013, 11:44 PM
I'm sure your steel is strong, but you were too busy underground with other shenanigans.

'You are wrong. i dont work with...feeble.... metals, i prefer stronger materials, like diamond, and ruby. i can sense ore's and gems underground.

Bombs266
03-24-2013, 11:46 PM
'Now, back to business. Mekuto, is thís ninja doing what i think he is doing?

Raiden
03-24-2013, 11:50 PM
'You are wrong. i dont work with...feeble.... metals, i prefer stronger materials, like diamond, and ruby. i can sense ore's and gems underground.
Ahh, so that was what you were doing in those caverns, they didn't understand what you were doing.

Bombs266
03-24-2013, 11:51 PM
''In those caverns? ha. you are mistaken, if you think other's were down there. only cliff village ninja know how to get in them, and, more importantly, how to get around, and out. i am the only survivor, the rest of them fell dead one day.

Bombs266
03-24-2013, 11:52 PM
'A few hundred years. why do you ask?' Said Gia, his voice getting touchy.

EDIT-(did i just answer the question before you asked it?)

Raiden
03-24-2013, 11:54 PM
''In those caverns? ha. you are mistaken, if you think other's were down there. only cliff village ninja know how to get in them, and, more importantly, how to get around, and out. i am the only survivor, the rest of them fell dead one day.
As long as you don't understand what I'm saying, everything is fine, Cliff village? this village sounds familiar, how long was it around.

Bombs266
03-24-2013, 11:54 PM
'Wait a minute. in those caverns? you refer to them as if you have been there before?'

Raiden
03-24-2013, 11:59 PM
'A few hundred years. why do you ask?' Said Gia, his voice getting touchy.

EDIT-(did i just answer the question before you asked it?)
Ahh, I remember them now, so there extinct now?

(No, it's a problem in the forums)

Bombs266
03-25-2013, 12:01 AM
'Yes, now answer my question, about the cavern's'

Raiden
03-25-2013, 12:01 AM
'Yes, now answer my question, about the cavern's'
Yes, I have been there before, I used to do battle with your people when I was young, I once lost my way in there because I went in deeper in blood lust, but I found my way back out side thanks to my kekkei genkai.

Bombs266
03-25-2013, 12:07 AM
'My people? why do you refer to them as mine? i am just a survivor'

Raiden
03-25-2013, 12:17 AM
'My people? why do you refer to them as mine? i am just a survivor'
It's just a term, just like all my people were killed by 3 other villages greed and some *Raiden's voice starts to turn hostile* damn creature.

Shisko Shi
03-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Hey... Bomb. So how are you in Oasis AND sky? I am not sure thought I should ask. XD

Bombs266
03-25-2013, 12:20 AM
No, i in oasis, i gone to sky for.....it's a clone, in sky, laright? clay clone jutsu.

Raiden
03-25-2013, 12:29 AM
*I clear my voice up*
What is your name Cliff ninja.

Shisko Shi
03-25-2013, 12:32 AM
Jusr asking. :lol: I did not know if you saw the post about minumizing that big time. You are fine, but like before people would be in like 5 places with clones which is extreamly un realistic.

Bombs266
03-25-2013, 12:36 AM
No, i have just one clone.

'Im Gia, why?

Raiden
03-25-2013, 12:53 AM
No, i have just one clone.

'Im Gia, why?
I'm Raiden, I understand you said your willing to do business.

Bombs266
03-25-2013, 01:04 AM
'No, no. you have me wrong. i don't do business as you put it, i do....trade for things of...*hem* value.

Raiden
03-25-2013, 01:07 AM
'No, no. you have me wrong. i don't do business as you put it, i do....trade for things of...*hem* value.
and what would you like to trade? and this is still business.

Bombs266
03-25-2013, 01:09 AM
'well, that depends on the offer. i don't reveal my cards, but i do need a few things done, or i might anyway, at a later date.

Raiden
03-25-2013, 01:23 AM
'well, that depends on the offer. i don't reveal my cards, but i do need a few things done, or i might anyway, at a later date.
I see, will I need manly Rutile, Ilmenite, Copper, Carbon, and Iron. What do you want for these ingredients?

Bombs266
03-25-2013, 01:47 AM
well.....Ilmentite, that's pretty hard to find, as is Rutile, but the other's are common here. the last three, i will do for...eh, i'll do it as an add on to the next bit. But those first two, as i said, are hard to come by. i may need a favour later on, so keep your ears open for that. when do you want them?'

Raiden
03-25-2013, 01:57 AM
well.....Ilmentite, that's pretty hard to find, as is Rutile, but the other's are common here. the last three, i will do for...eh, i'll do it as an add on to the next bit. But those first two, as i said, are hard to come by. i may need a favour later on, so keep your ears open for that. when do you want them?'
I agree to your terms, I'm willing to wait for the ingredients.

Bombs266
03-25-2013, 02:38 AM
gia closed his eyes, and made a few handsigns, and then, with brown eyes, surveyed the ground. 'What, may i ask, are these needed for? i don't want to be handing them over, and then a week later have a blade of it at my throat.

Raiden
03-25-2013, 03:31 AM
gia closed his eyes, and made a few handsigns, and then, with brown eyes, surveyed the ground. 'What, may i ask, are these needed for? i don't want to be handing them over, and then a week later have a blade of it at my throat.
Don't worry, there not for a weapon, no, nothing so crude as a mare weapon, I'm trying to crate a body.

Spectual
03-25-2013, 04:37 AM
Arrives in the village to help Max, "well this place is different".

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Sabaku stands on top of a large building observing all the commotion caused by the outside villagers keeping a stern eye on the safety of the Hikage, not even doing so much as blinking. The sand he scattered around the village now picks up another outsider. He watches as he enters the village.
"Hmm this is getting interesting... Its only a matter of time.." He thought to himself

ZeroxNightmare
03-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Vergil left Oasis and went on the trail to The Rift.

Mekuto
03-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Mekuto wakes up from his mid afternoon nap and checks his wallet "Yup still empty" with that he set off to find the Kage for a mission.

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Sayuri walked through the village, after separating from Raiden. Roy had disappeared, refusing to answer her question regarding his identity. As she paced along the sandy streets, she suddenly noticed Mekuto heading toward her from the distance. She gave the man her attention as he drew closer. In the back of her mind, Sayuri considered just how different the man had become after his soul had been freed from the Obsidian Beast's influence. "Hello Mekuto." She greeted him. "Your ealier match went well, I assume?" Sayuri asked, as she looked at him. "Well, anyway I am glad I happened to run into you. You are just the man I was looking for." She said, waving her arm to the side. "You see, there has been a supply raid on one of our caravans out in the desert hauling important merchandise. I believe bandits are responsible. I would request you to handle the matter."

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Sabaku looks around nervously across the village "Damn where could she of went off to this time" He mutters to himself. Suddenly his sand picks up a trace of Sayuri as he *sighes* with relief.

Sabaku jumps off a near rooftop next to Sayuri and nods to Mekuto in a friendly way
"Sayuri please tell me where you're going next time you can never be too carefully, you know it's my duty.." he says. He then *sighes* again and returns to his normal relaxed self reading his book

Mekuto
03-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Mekuto looked at Sayuri something about her dug into his mind, a clouded place that seemed hidden to him. Instantly he felt terrible guilt as he dwelt on it, he recoiled from the place and smiled to her. "Of course it did the intruder fled from the village and no causalities between either village." He said his smile broadening "I'll retrieve our materials from these bandits immediately" Mekuto said then turned to set out and suddenly stopped, "Umm which way was the caravan headed again?"

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 04:51 PM
Sayuri was conversing with Mekuto, when she happened to detect Sabaku's chakra signature. Sayuri paused in her conversation to gaze upward as the man hopped down from the rooftop of one of the houses, and he landed beside her. He attempted to scold her for leaving abruptly earlier, however he sighed once he remembered she was Hikage. "Forgive me, Sabaku. I understand you are my bodyguard. Honestly though, you shouldnt worry yourself so much about me. I can handle myself." Sayuri told the man as he absently read his novel.

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Mekuto looked at Sayuri something about her dug into his mind, a clouded place that seemed hidden to him. Instantly he felt terrible guilt as he dwelt on it, he recoiled from the place and smiled to her. "Of course it did the intruder fled from the village and no causalities between either village." He said his smile broadening "I'll retrieve our materials from these bandits immediately" Mekuto said then turned to set out and suddenly stopped, "Umm which way was the caravan headed again?"
Sayuri noticed Mekuto's facial expression change, and she wondered vaguely if he had any remembrance of his possession by the beast. She shook off the thought, burying it deep within the recesses of her mind. It would torment the man if he were to ever recall those lost memories. He smiled, and she forced herself to return the gesture. "That is good to hear. I am glad you handled the situation." Sayuri told him as he assured her that the shinobi from earlier had fled. Mekuto started to leave, however he seemed a little disoriented. Sayuri smirked. "The location our caravan was headed was far out into the southern portion of the desert. If they have been attacked, I would assume you will no longer be able to locate them on the course they were originally heading. My assumption is that the bandits may have staked a hideout in the caves on the outskirts of the Land of Sun, where the desert meets the rocky cliffside. If you are travelling that far, be sure to prepare properly. The desert is harsh and unforgiving, and many men die in the extreme temperatures." Sayuri warned.

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Signalling a friendly goodbye to Mekuto as he is about to leave for his mission he then wonders to himself if he will ever get any missions himself being the Hikages bodyguard.
"It's fine Sayuri.. I mean ummm lady Hikage it's just that I over reacted a little. But we can never be too careful. Especially with our neighbouring villages like the sky village.. we don't even have any alliances yet."
So what's the plan or course of action today lady Sayuri" Sabaku smiles

Mekuto
03-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Sayuri noticed Mekuto's facial expression change, and she wondered vaguely if he had any remembrance of his possession by the beast. She shook off the thought, burying it deep within the recesses of her mind. It would torment the man if he were to ever recall those lost memories. He smiled, and she forced herself to return the gesture. "That is good to hear. I am glad you handled the situation." Sayuri told him as he assured her that the shinobi from earlier had fled. Mekuto started to leave, however he seemed a little disoriented. Sayuri smirked. "The location our caravan was headed was far out into the southern portion of the desert. If they have been attacked, I would assume you will no longer be able to locate them on the course they were originally heading. My assumption is that the bandits may have staked a hideout in the caves on the outskirts of the Land of Sun, where the desert meets the rocky cliffside. If you are travelling that far, be sure to prepare properly. The desert is harsh and unforgiving, and many men die in the extreme temperatures." Sayuri warned.
"I'll be fine" Mekuto said lightly, he placed his hands one the ground and three medium sized vipers appeared and burrowed into the ground "they'll find anything in the desert" Mekuto finished with a nod and headed out of the village.

Spectual
03-25-2013, 05:58 PM
Sigik stands at the top of a pyramid looking down on the village. "Now where would the jinjuriki be"

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 06:01 PM
The scattered sand across the village picks up an unfamiliar shinobi from an outside village however, Sabaku decides not to say or do anything yet.
He just keeps an eye on the outsider

Spectual
03-25-2013, 06:04 PM
"I guess I shouldn't fight them, its a tailed beast after all" Sigik says mumbling to himself. "I'll just scout it out and send a few clones, yeah the should do" as he begins to focus his chakra trying to pick up on any strong ones.

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Hmm that's two sky ninja in the village now Sabaku thinks to himself he suddenly notices a surge in the outsiders chakra meaning he must be doing a jutsu. Sabaku alarmed by this forms a hand sign of his own *Mutters Jutsu in secrecy* very calmly so no one can notice what he's doing
I wonder what they want thinks sabaku troubled

Spectual
03-25-2013, 06:24 PM
Sigik feels a chakra spike from nearby. A clone appears next to him and it uses transformation jutsu to look completely different to Sigik. Anyone with decent sensory skills could tell its the same chakra so the appeal would throw them off. This clone was special as it was made by Sigiks KG, and due to the dark eye Sigik could see what the clone sees ( like third eye).

The clone then dashes towards the chakra spike as the real Sigik suppresses his chakra so it should be near impossible to sense him, and the clone would seem like the 'real' him.

joon61
03-25-2013, 06:27 PM
( It's perfectly fine. I already said that my character is able to manipulate chakra as a advanced samurai. Even if he is a genin. You did'nt really do anything to attack. And where did the pitfall come from?)
As a pit opens up below me, a circular, solid wall of chakra appears below me and lifts me into the air, dodging it comepltely.

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Sabaku smiles as he new exactly what the sky shinobi was about to do (I really did :lol:) he releases the Jutsu he set earlier and as the clone is about to run from the shinobi and waves of black sand shoots from under the ground and kills the clone in front of the caster to make a statement.

Meanwhile Sabaku smiles reading his book pretending nothing is happening as he doesn't want to alarm the Hikage your move again sky ninja he thought to himself intrigued

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 06:32 PM
Signalling a friendly goodbye to Mekuto as he is about to leave for his mission he then wonders to himself if he will ever get any missions himself being the Hikages bodyguard.
"It's fine Sayuri.. I mean ummm lady Hikage it's just that I over reacted a little. But we can never be too careful. Especially with our neighbouring villages like the sky village.. we don't even have any alliances yet."
So what's the plan or course of action today lady Sayuri" Sabaku smiles
"It appears we have a visitor." Sayuri informs Sabaku, as he asks her what their plans would be. "We may have to deal with a situation, it appears." She says as a clone starts running toward their location.

Sayuri watches as Sabaku defeats the bunshin, trying his best not to alarm her. "Dont worry Sabaku, you dont have to refrain yourself." Sayuri tells her assistant.

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 06:34 PM
"Dont worry Lady Sayuri" Says subaku "I am currently dealing with the matter I just didn't want to alarm you, But I see that I don't need to anymore, what is your plan of action?" he says as black sand from under his feet and a hand sign indicates that he is currently using a jutsu against the outsider
"I'm having trouble locating the other one though"

ino>sakura!
03-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Tsunami sits on the roof watching sayuri debating wether to fight or not

joon61
03-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Sabaku smiles as he new exactly what the sky shinobi was about to do (I really did :lol:) he releases the Jutsu he set earlier and as the clone is about to run from the shinobi and waves of black sand shoots from under the ground and kills the clone in front of the caster to make a statement.

Meanwhile Sabaku smiles reading his book pretending nothing is happening as he doesn't want to alarm the Hikage your move again sky ninja he thought to himself intrigued
(Did you attack me?)

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 06:37 PM
(No spectual :lol: I havent located you yet)

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 06:38 PM
"Dont worry Lady Sayuri" Says subaku "I am currently dealing with the matter I just didn't want to alarm you, But I see that I don't need to anymore, what is your plan of action?" he says as black sand from under his feet and a hand sign indicates that he is currently using a jutsu against the outsider
"I'm having trouble locating the other one though"
"If he attacks, I suppose our only course of action is to attack. However I cannot allow the village to be placed in danger. If we must, I propose we erect a shield to protect the citizens." Sayuri states. "If that becomes necessary, we will attempt to lure him away from Oashisu." Sayuri told him.

Spectual
03-25-2013, 06:39 PM
"Oh that's right, I'm dealing with a bunch of sand users in a desert" 'Dark clone' Sigik shadow then produces a jet black double of his body with big white eyes. The clone absorbs nature energy and can simply reform from shadow's (if it were to be attacked)

Sigik then sends another clone side by side with the dark clone. When the normal clone was destroyed the dark clone would be able to sneak up on them as it would be thought to have been destroyed, its nature chakra would be so hard to identify or even sense.

Raiden
03-25-2013, 06:39 PM

Don't worry, there not for a weapon, no, nothing so crude as a mare weapon, I'm trying to crate a body.
*I leave a note for Gia at the entrance of the cavern, it explains that I will return for the ingredients, after words, I head out for the village, sensing the fighting near me, I enter a food store and take some water and leave some money on the counter, and I head out the village*

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Hmm interesting Sabaku thinks to himself not doing anything but reading his book with his hand in his pocket relaxed.
He doesn't act wondering what the enemy is capable of and wanting to know what they're after.
He just waits to see what will happen next *Whistles*

Mekuto
03-25-2013, 07:05 PM
( It's perfectly fine. I already said that my character is able to manipulate chakra as a advanced samurai. Even if he is a genin. You did'nt really do anything to attack. And where did the pitfall come from?)
As a pit opens up below me, a circular, solid wall of chakra appears below me and lifts me into the air, dodging it comepltely.
(I made it with Jutsu)
As Joon is lifted into the air he catches a second Mekuto standing on a rooftop his hands placed on the earthen wall of the building. Mekuto smiles broadly "I expected as much which is why...." he trailed off and glanced downward. The bottom of the pitfall erupted in a vicious cannon blast that surged upward and smashed into the chakra wall blasting it into the air, "blast off" the Mekuto on the street said as the smoke from the cannon was seemingly absorbed into his person "and that should be that." Mekuto stood wondering were the ninja would land.

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 07:12 PM
"Oh that's right, I'm dealing with a bunch of sand users in a desert" 'Dark clone' Sigik shadow then produces a jet black double of his body with big white eyes. The clone absorbs nature energy and can simply reform from shadow's (if it were to be attacked)

Sigik then sends another clone side by side with the dark clone. When the normal clone was destroyed the dark clone would be able to sneak up on them as it would be thought to have been destroyed, its nature chakra would be so hard to identify or even sense.
Sayuri smirked. "Sabaku, it appears as if our opponent is trying to hide from us using nature energy and darkness style clones. Allow me to handle this." Sayuri then created a handsign, and suddenly the earth cracked apart, and a large plant emerged. "Secret Art: Desert Creation!" Sayuri knew that her opponent had no idea what she was capable of. Her plants were able to absorb life from the ground, or replenish it. They were also special, because in addition they didnt require any life energy to sustain themselves. All around her the area began to die, transforming into an even harsher environment where no nature energy could be gathered. "That nullifies your plans. I can sense you now. Sabaku, he is in that direction!" Sayuri told her partner. He was still hidden by the shadows, however Sayuri was not through yet. Creating another handsign, she quickly harnessed the rays of the sun overhead using Sol Style, which when directed would bainish any shadows and reveal his dark clone. "Now you cannot hide!" Sayuri yelled, as the intruder's location was revealed.

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Sabaku is still lost in thought It seems Mekuto is in the midst of a battle with another one.. I need to get this over with quickly and deal with the other intruder aswell But he is interrupted my Sayuri making hand signs. Smiling he new exactly what she was going to do and how she was going to act. She had always been the louder one of the tag-team so he happily allowed her to continue
Sabaku then *Sighes* I take it we should use this opportunity to approach him Lady Sayuri?" He says tiredly.
Knowing what the answer would be he jumps the rooftops in an instant appearing in front of the sky Ninja
"Well isn't this a nice suprise.. our Sky neighbores decided to pay us a visit" He says sarcastically but still relaxed as ever waiting for his opponents response

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 07:27 PM
Sayuri jumps up onto the roof after Sabaku, crossing her arms as she stands next to the intruder. "What business do you have in Oasis?" She asks.

Nauto of Suburbia
03-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Cloud appears next to a building. He watches from afar and tries to make sense of what's happening between Sky and Oasis.

Nauto of Suburbia
03-25-2013, 07:38 PM
(I made it with Jutsu)
As Joon is lifted into the air he catches a second Mekuto standing on a rooftop his hands placed on the earthen wall of the building. Mekuto smiles broadly "I expected as much which is why...." he trailed off and glanced downward. The bottom of the pitfall erupted in a vicious cannon blast that surged upward and smashed into the chakra wall blasting it into the air, "blast off" the Mekuto on the street said as the smoke from the cannon was seemingly absorbed into his person "and that should be that." Mekuto stood wondering were the ninja would land.
(*sigh* Mekuto, are you and Spec fighting the Oasis?)

Mekuto
03-25-2013, 07:41 PM
(*sigh* Mekuto, are you and Spec fighting the Oasis?)
(Nope I'm actually an Oasis ninja Joon is the other sky nin, but he got blasted into the sky and out of the village.)

Nauto of Suburbia
03-25-2013, 07:44 PM
(Hmm... Well then.)
Cloud flies (literally) into the village. he catches The sailing Sky ninja and helps the fellow ninja to the ground.

joon61
03-25-2013, 07:44 PM

(I made it with Jutsu)
(Wow, a jutsu without handsigns. Awesome.)
A blast of chakra blasted up from below me as I quickly jumped off, avoiding the smoke. I am now real high in the air. I create a large bird of solid chakra dns grab on to it, as it carries me down to the ground near the ninja. "Alright, you got any better attacks? Cause this is just boring."

joon61
03-25-2013, 07:45 PM
(Nope I'm actually an Oasis ninja Joon is the other sky nin, but he got blasted into the sky and out of the village.)
( Think again.)

AeoKyn
03-25-2013, 07:47 PM
(His hands were on the earthen wall)

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 07:52 PM

It's a sand Jutsu.. Hand signs aren't often needed. So don't give me that crap :lol:

@Naruto of suburbia please don't get involve in our battles yet

AeoKyn
03-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Believing he still had some down time and being nearby, Aeo Kyn found himself wandering into the Village hidden in the Oasis. "So much is different.." he whispered to himself. Noting different chakra signatures he could feel a small battle going on. Not wanting to interfere, he quietly observed the action before him.

Mekuto
03-25-2013, 07:54 PM
A blast of chakra blasted up from below me as I quickly jumped off, avoiding the smoke. I am now real high in the air. I create a large bird of solid chakra dns grab on to it, as it carries me down to the ground near the ninja. "Alright, you got any better attacks? Cause this is just boring."
(walls with no effort and a chakra bird all purely by chakra manipulation, unless your a Jinkuurikji you're expending yourself)
"Impressive" Mekuto said catching sight of his opponent, he brought his hands together, the Mekuto on the street lost it's form and became a cloud of smoke. "Smoke Style Smoke Dragon Jutsu" the cloud of smoke takes the form of a dragon and sweeps towards his opponent.

joon61
03-25-2013, 07:54 PM
It's a sand Jutsu.. Hand signs aren't often needed. So don't give me that crap :lol:
( I didn't know it was even a jutsu. He didn't say anything about it being one. But I'm not complaining. Just saying. It's fine. :lol: )

Nauto of Suburbia
03-25-2013, 07:55 PM
(Its true that most ninja that use the sand powers never need any hand signs. But I always thought that was lame, Gaara I can understand, but every person that uses it? Totally lame.
Fine, I won't get into it with you.) Cloud leaves the village

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 07:56 PM
(Was you on about me or him? actually nevermind)

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 07:57 PM
(Its true that most ninja that use the sand powers never need any hand signs. But I always thought that was lame, Gaara I can understand, but every person that uses it? Totally lame.)

(There's only 2 sand users in Naruto.)

Nauto of Suburbia
03-25-2013, 07:58 PM
(Not if you include all the people on here. Which I am. For both of them its a KG.)

joon61
03-25-2013, 07:58 PM
(walls with no effort and a chakra bird all purely by chakra manipulation, unless your a Jinkuurikji you're expending yourself)
"Impressive" Mekuto said catching sight of his opponent, he brought his hands together, the Mekuto on the street lost it's form and became a cloud of smoke. "Smoke Style Smoke Dragon Jutsu" the cloud of smoke takes the form of a dragon and sweeps towards his opponent.
The chakra bird forms into a large battle fan as I grab it and swing it towards the smoke, blowing it away. ".............. Next."
(Jinchuriki or not, I should be able to do it. Just because you did not see Naruto or the other genins do it, does not mean that it cannot be done. Sakura had good chakra control so she might have been cabable of doing it. You are supposed to use your imagination. I am still within genin boudries. If anybody else thinks I'm being OP, let me know. I have just been blocking attacks. I'm not even doing anything. :lol: Kill me with a attack.)

AeoKyn
03-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Aeo Kyn saw the familiar shape of a raging smoke dragon barreling at what appeared to be a clay bird with a shinobi atop it. "Curious, I wonder how this will turn out?" he continued to observe, intrigued. Despite what seemed to be an escalating situation, there was little to no collateral damage he could see.

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 07:59 PM
(Ill make a thread for this battle, everyone.)

konoha chimp
03-25-2013, 08:00 PM
"If it is better jutsu you want, I would be much obliged to show you mine." Sayuri told the sky ninja nonchalantly. "However I am afraid we would have to relocate this skirmish elsewhere for that." Sayuri told them, with a wave of her arm. She then created a handsign. "Come on, Sabaku. Follow me." Sayuri told her assistant, as she disappeared into a wisp of sand.

Sabaku follows Sayuri obediently hoping that they would continue their fight else where disappearing with Sayuri knowing that the sky ninja would follow their Chakra

joon61
03-25-2013, 08:01 PM
"Since you're clearly weak, I'm leaving." I follow sayuri and Sabaku.

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Sabaku follows Sayuri obediently hoping that they would continue their fight else where disappearing with Sayuri knowing that the sky ninja would follow their Chakra
Well, I was going to change my mind, but ok Ill make the thread.

AeoKyn
03-25-2013, 08:12 PM
Aeo Kyn saw the ninja leaving. "I am going to ignore that entirely." he did not have the time to get caught in the middle of a battle that was not his. His head was still hazy. Trying to shake off the headache he took a moment to observe his surroundings before heading back to his objective, leaving oasis behind him.

Bombs266
03-25-2013, 11:34 PM
well, sayuri, i have just been told that a ninja from another vllages want some of the desert's minerals. i accept that your advice is to decline? he says he wants to make a body.'

InnerSakura
03-25-2013, 11:36 PM
well, sayuri, i have just been told that a ninja from another vllages want some of the desert's minerals. i accept that your advice is to decline? he says he wants to make a body.'
After Sayuri returns from her battle with the Sky nin, she happens to run into Gia. "A man wants to garner our resources in order to make a body?" Sayuri asked Gia skeptically.

Raiden
03-26-2013, 12:23 AM
*I arrive at Oasis, I head for a ally way, change back to my normal outfit and turn off the pygment control jutsu, becoming visible again, I then walk out, and see the Kage* Hello Sayuri, did Gia finish the request for my ingredients?

Bombs266
03-26-2013, 12:35 AM
'Finish the request? the work i do is not hers to control, but often go to her when things sound...strange. tell me, why do you need a body? and i have every mineral except Rutile. you can only get that in one place, you know that right?

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 12:38 AM
Divine appears in a near by tree and watches and uses a jutsu to cover up some of his chakra not to be noticed

Raiden
03-26-2013, 12:38 AM
'Finish the request? the work i do is not hers to control, but often go to her when things sound...strange. tell me, why do you need a body? and i have every mineral except Rutile. you can only get that in one place, you know that right?
No I did not know that, I was only asking because I saw her, the body is not for me, it's for an experiment.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 12:41 AM
" what is this man planing can't be good" divine tells himself " wish I could just kill him for making me look like a fool in front of my kage" divine starts to get mad

Bombs266
03-26-2013, 12:45 AM
'Experiment? like what?'

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 12:45 AM
Sayuri notices Raiden appear, asking if she has recieved his entreaty. "Yes. Gia explained to me that you are rather desperate to gather all of your constituents. However like Gia I am curious as to why you desire to create a body." Sayuri explained. "So therefor if you require my assistance you will have to clarify yourself." She told him.

Raiden
03-26-2013, 12:47 AM
'Experiment? like what?'
Implementing steel on the human body, I was only able to do it to dead bodys, not living, the dead would become mindless slaves, that was something I did not want.

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 12:52 AM
Sayuri listens as Raiden explains to Gia his goals. "I cannot allow my village's resources to be used in such a manner." Sayuri says. "Im sorry, but this conversation is pointless..."

Raiden
03-26-2013, 12:54 AM
Sayuri listens as Raiden explains to Gia his goals. "I cannot allow my village's resources to be used in such a manner." Sayuri says. "Im sorry, but this conversation is pointless..."
How so? All I'm trying to accomplish is cybernetics, not to make zombies.

Bombs266
03-26-2013, 12:59 AM
'Cybernetics? i'm sorry but this business has no actual point, in my head. apart from fake limbs, which i can make perfectly well, there is no reason for them. i believe Sayuri is right. now, i have business to attend to.' He said, walking off, slipping a note into sayuri's pocket as he went.

InnerSakura
Sayuri pondered for a moment. "I understand. What purpose would you have for wanting to follow through with something like that?" She asked incredulously.

Gia walked away, handing her a piece of paper.

Divine Rush
Divine looks down on raiden with disgust " you will fall under my feet soon no one attacks our village and gets away with it " divine snarles

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 01:05 AM
(Damn gotta get off dad needs phone for work lol you really pissed my kage off raiden you got some trouble headed your way lol but yeah ill be on tommorrow or asap:( just sucks I wanna rp more:()

Raiden
03-26-2013, 01:05 AM
'Cybernetics? i'm sorry but this business has no actual point, in my head. apart from fake limbs, which i can make perfectly well, there is no reason for them. i believe Sayuri is right. now, i have business to attend to.' He said, walking off, slipping a note into sayuri's pocket as he went.

Sayuri pondered for a moment. "I understand. What purpose would you have for wanting to follow through with something like that?" She asked incredulously.
It was the last thing I was working on before being attacked by some monster and accidentally falling asleep in a pod for 96 years, I was working on it to replace missing limbs, but they would not work on the living, there are some I've heard on this era who are already using it in a very crude matter, I tend to use it for human replication, an advance form of medical jutsu, if you will.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 01:15 AM
(Nvm false alarm lol)
Divine then appears in raidens shadow " you have done a bad thing " divine then is standing to the man " why did you attack me" divine looks at the man a little pissed off

Raiden
03-26-2013, 01:17 AM
(Nvm false alarm lol)
Divine then appears in raidens shadow " you have done a bad thing " divine then is standing to the man " why did you attack me" divine looks at the man a little pissed off
(I just read your other post)

I have no clue of what you speak of? Blood was attacked?

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 01:17 AM
It was the last thing I was working on before being attacked by some monster and accidentally falling asleep in a pod for 96 years, I was working on it to replace missing limbs, but they would not work on the living, there are some I've heard on this era who are already using it in a very crude matter, I tend to use it for human replication, an advance form of medical jutsu, if you will.Sayuri was shocked. 96 years. "I believe you and I ought to discuss something in private. I am very curious about these other shinobi who are supposedly using your methods for human restoration. I am a medical shinobi myself, I worked as a medic on the field and in Oasis's hospital for many years. I still possess great talent." She explained. "This technique you describe...its sounds almost like a revival jutsu. Reanimation is a forbidden practice in the field of medical science." Sayuri told him.

Bombs266
03-26-2013, 01:18 AM
(the note, inner)

Gia sat, and started making handsigns, listening in to them through the earth.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 01:20 AM
" you attacked me and stole something from us we want it back" divine grined at.the man

Raiden
03-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Sayuri was shocked. 96 years. "I believe you and I ought to discuss something in private. I am very curious about these other shinobi who are supposedly using your methods for human restoration. I am a medical shinobi myself, I worked as a medic on the field and in Oasis's hospital for many years. I still possess great talent." She explained. "This technique you describe...its sounds almost like a revival jutsu. Reanimation is a forbidden practice in the field of medical science." Sayuri told him.
Hence way I only did it twice on Dead body's, my comrades wanted to see if the reason why the metal limbs were not working were because of them not having any soul, so why not use it on a soulless person, the 1st time was on a shinobi who assassinated somebody important, 2nd time was an attempt to bring back the person who assassinated, and it failed, after that, my comrades deemed it imposable to use, but I kept work at it in my lab, and todays era is proof that it works.

Raiden
03-26-2013, 01:23 AM
" you attacked me and stole something from us we want it back" divine grined at.the man
talk to me out side the Oasis, at the waste lands.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 01:27 AM
"If you wish no funny buisness I should have killed you for making me look bad infront of my kage " divine then heads to the waste land ( which I don't know where it is lol)

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 01:30 AM
Sayuri notices as Divine appears abruptly, demanding Raiden to give him answers about a supposed attack on Blood village. Sayuri absently pulls the note Gia had given her out of her back pocket, opening it and reading it before excusing herself. It said meet me at the corner cafe, the one that sells steak. we need to talk.

"Im sorry, Raiden. I will have to meet with you in private some other time. If you would await my return, I would appreciate it." She told the man, before disappearing in a swirl of sand. She arrived at Oashisu-Q, the barbecue house. The delicious aroma of sirloin wafted through the air.

A feeling of nostalgia washed through Sayuri as she remembered her old home, and how she would often go out for dinner with her comrades. It was nice to have a remnant of her previous village, and she shook away her fleeting memories as she saw Gia standing in the distance. She walked up to him, greeting him. "What did you need to meet me for?" Sayuri asked casually, as she looked at him.

Raiden
03-26-2013, 01:30 AM
"If you wish no funny buisness I should have killed you for making me look bad infront of my kage " divine then heads to the waste land ( which I don't know where it is lol)
(I called it wrong sorry, http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=128634)

Raiden
03-26-2013, 01:34 AM
Sayuri notices as Divine appears abruptly, demanding Raiden to give him answers about a supposed attack on Blood village. Sayuri absently pulls the note Gia had given her out of her back pocket, opening it and reading it before excusing herself. It said meet me at the corner cafe, the one that sells steak. we need to talk.

"Im sorry, Raiden. I will have to meet with you in private some other time. If you would await my return, I would appreciate it." She told the man, before disappearing in a swirl of sand. She arrived at Oashisu-Q, the barbecue house. The delicious aroma of sirloin wafted through the air.

A feeling of nostalgia washed through Sayuri as she remembered her old home, and how she would often go out for dinner with her comrades. It was nice to have a remnant of her previous village, and she shook away her fleeting memories as she saw Gia standing in the distance. She walked up to him, greeting him. "What did you need to meet me for?" Sayuri asked casually, as she looked at him.
I will take care of this and return, I can tell now you are from my era as will, let us speak soon, we could help each other out. *I begin to walk out side the village, to meet Divine*

Bombs266
03-26-2013, 01:34 AM
'Sayuri, he knows of the tunnels, and told me himself he falls to bloodlust. he is no healer, i can tell you that. right now he is going to fight one of our ninja. don't trust him, not yet.

Mekuto
03-26-2013, 01:49 AM
Mekuto entered the village and found it buzzing with activity "I leave for one incredible fight and look at what happens" he said lightly, but hurried to find the Kage.

Raiden
03-26-2013, 01:52 AM
*I return to the village, hoping to continue speaking with Sayuri*

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 01:54 AM
'Sayuri, he knows of the tunnels, and told me himself he falls to bloodlust. he is no healer, i can tell you that. right now he is going to fight one of our ninja. don't trust him, not yet.
Sayuri listened to Gia's warning intently. "What...?" Sayuri asked, as he explained that Raiden intended to attack a member of Oasis. "Who are you referring to?" She bit her lip, before continuing. "...I assumed he was no normal medic ninja...however. He knows we are from the past, Gia. And if he is aware of the tunnel system which connects under this village we may be in danger. I need to know whether it is in our best interests to avoid conflict between us. I am not afraid to fight, but I know I cannot act upon impulse as I used to. Not when I have a village to protect. Is it wise for me to follow him and monitor his movements? Giving him the impression that I trust him may be in our favor."

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 01:57 AM
Divine takes his place in the tree line not hiding his chakra this time

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 01:58 AM
Sayuri notices Divine sitting in a palm tree overhead, and she looks up at him. "Divine." She motions him down using one hand.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 02:01 AM
Divine jumps down next to sayuri "been a while huh my love " he smiles at the kage " so it looks like your kage now huh"

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 02:29 AM
Sayuri blushes, before sending a wave of sand to pummel Divine. "You havent changed a bit." She says. "Gia and I were just talking, and we were discussing Raiden's plans. What do you know about the man?" She asked him.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 02:34 AM
"He is sketchy that's all I know " divine specks as he blows the sand away with wind " just as welcoming as always huh sayuri you know you miss me its been a couple years huh"

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 02:36 AM
At the first trace of her chakra Sabaku appears almost instantly next to Sayuri not saying a word but watching quietly. He knew his orders already as the Hikage's personal bodyguard

Mekuto
03-26-2013, 02:37 AM
Mekuto appeared a short distance from Sayuri and Divine, he watched intently, but kept his distance to keep from intruding.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 02:39 AM
" nice to see you again mekuto see we went our seperate ways still get those erges to kill brother" divine smiles

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 02:43 AM
"Well I wouldn't recommend you give in to those urges.. Especially in front of me and Sayuri" Advised Sabaku "If you have bad blood (ignore the pun :lol:) with the sky ninja please take it somewhere else. This is a peaceful village not a battleground"

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 02:45 AM
"Yes. I agree. Gia and I were deciding whether or not I should trust the man." Sayuri told Divine.

Sabaku appeared, as well as Mekuto. She could detect Mekuto's chakra, even though he attempted to hide his presence. "Feel free to join our conversation." Sayuri motioned for Mekuto to come closer.

"Mekuto has no memory of past events, Divine...Please do not remind him." Sayuri told him as he mentioned his urge to kill, referring to Mekuto as his brother.

Nauto of Suburbia
03-26-2013, 02:46 AM
"Well I wouldn't recommend you give in to those urges.. Especially in front of me and Sayuri" Advised Sabaku "If you have bad blood (ignore the pun :lol:) with the sky ninja please take it somewhere else. This is a peaceful village not a battleground"
(Did someone mention bad blood with Sky ninja?)

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 02:49 AM
"Mekuto doesn't remember anything " he thought to himself " yeah I don't really trust him but yeah I'm not here to start anything just wanted to say hi its been to long " divine smiles

Raiden
03-26-2013, 02:51 AM
*as I sit and wait, the memories start to play

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/Carnagepool/PastlifeHighschooldays_zps4ed486e4.jpg
Me during my Schooling days

I can see my friend and me sparring, the brute was always better then me in Hand to hand combat.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/Carnagepool/PastlifeBestfriend3_zpsc699dbce.jpg

after PE class, we would always talk about what we would become, as I say later to go into my 1st advance computing class, I see her again, how beautiful she was that day

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/Carnagepool/Pastlife_zps0edcaa82.jpg

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 03:03 AM
" losing memories is a bad thing my brother "looks over at mekuto smiling

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 03:09 AM
"Hush Divine." Sayuri told him, as he spoke. She gave him a sympathetic look, almost pleading to him not to say anything.

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 03:12 AM
Sabaku looks over to Sayuri annoyed that she is trying to plead with the man
"I suggest you don't make the Hikage repeat herself"
He says as the sand beneath him begins to turn black indicating a chakra surge

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 03:13 AM
"So how's the village coming along " divine smiles at her

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 03:26 AM
"It has came so far since it's construction. Our military might is superior in comparison to how it once was. All because of our new training regimen. Ryouta himself was a member of our corp of shinobi in the training program, and his techniques have advanced significantly." Sayuri told him. "Its been two years since we started building, and many things have changed." She stated.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 03:31 AM
" sounds good you have come far I have laid low for the most part after i got released from ninja prison" divine then sits on the ground next to sayuri as he makes the sand rise and turns the sand into crystals

Mekuto
03-26-2013, 03:33 AM
Mekuto approached and looked at Divine feeling a brief recognition, he quickly pushed the feeling back and offered Sayuri a bow, "Hello ma'am, Sabaku, and I don't believe I know your name?' he said looking at the sky shinobi.

Raiden
03-26-2013, 03:35 AM
*I stand up, and begin to walk towards the center of the city, I begin to also drink water*

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 03:35 AM
" what a shame what happened to you mekuto my brother" divine sparks up a cig

Nauto of Suburbia
03-26-2013, 03:37 AM
Cloud enters the village. He watches a group of shinobi talking.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 03:39 AM
Divine senses another familar chakra " another one of my old friends " divine smiles

Raiden
03-26-2013, 03:40 AM
*as I walk towards the center of town, I start to write another note for Gia*

Nauto of Suburbia
03-26-2013, 03:43 AM
Divine senses another familar chakra " another one of my old friends " divine smiles
Cloud walks toward Divine. "Hmph. More like a frienemy."

Raiden
03-26-2013, 03:45 AM
*I have arrived at the center of the village, I place the note in my pocket*

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 03:46 AM
Divine keeps smoking his cig then stands up and walks around