PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 05:34 PM
"Yes lady Sayuri this is the women responsible for the destruction of several buildings and the deaths of 3-4 villagers. She is from the hidden sky village from what I know.
I brought her back as were your orders and have completed my mission. I believe what happens to her as punishment will be up to you and the order of the sand"
He said looking angrily with Hisana but keeping his composure.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 05:35 PM
"what just 3-4 deaths? I expected more! bah!"

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 05:47 PM
*Walks in*

"Hey, what's going on? Who are you two?"

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 06:01 PM
(Burns micheal at the stake for no good reason.)

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Sabaku notices an Oasis ninja enter the office unannounced and begins laughing. "I'm sorry sir.. I don't actually know who you are! I'm Sabaku nice to meet you. But umm we're in the middle of a meeting right now so it's best if we just stay quiet okay"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:11 PM
"waitinggggg for the punishmentttt" Hisana said getting tired as if she hasn't slept enough

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 06:12 PM
"Ah, I didn't know they were in a meeting… I feel bad now.

"Anyways, Sabaku, what's going on?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:12 PM
"oh he doesn't know? ahaha, after all I did?" she begins to laugh harder

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 06:14 PM
"This sky ninja decided it was a good idea to attack our village by creating lightning covered monsters to attack the villagers.. we're just deciding the punishment now."

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 06:19 PM
"I say we ask the sky if we can just execute her. Of course it's you dicision sayuri."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:19 PM
*continues to laugh* "you're funny, NOT" shr then gives a serious look at the man who said that

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 06:21 PM
"I see. Well, my name is Michael Sirosha, I have mastered Wind, Water, and Earth chakra natures. And, posses a special Kekkai Tota only I can use, the Nature Release, combined of the three I just said. Now, tell me. What chakra natures do you hold?"

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 06:22 PM
(Fire, wind and 'Black sand'/'Obsidian sand'/'Shadow sand' ;))

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Hisana stays silent listening and avoiding to be suspicious so she can use the info later

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Looks at nine emotionlessly. "We have every right to execute you or imprison you as long as we want. Although now that I think about it I may need you alive." Looks to sayuri. "Perhaps if the sky give us custody of this one you can put her under my authority to do a few tasks to make up some of the damage she inflicted on the village."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:31 PM
(its not nine, its Hisana)

"I have every right to defy that, I don't like you from the start, you have attacked my village REMEMBER? that was pay back, I should have the right to execute you but my village was kind enough not to do that"

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 06:35 PM
(I know just in actions (and anything that's not directly talking.) remembering people's names is tiresome so I just call them thier forum names.)

Remaining emotionless he says, "I have not taken any hostile actions against the sky and as far as I know no one in this village has."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:39 PM
"yes you have! you have caused damage to my village! stop with all the lies and tell the truth!" she yells angrily

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 06:43 PM
"If you can tell me a instance then perhaps as a gesture of good faith my generous kage might let you go back to your village. However I have never entered the sky so that's impossible."

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 06:43 PM
"I agree with Hisana. We did do damage to the Sky Village quite some time ago. I can tell she is telling the truth, because of my Nature Release: Lie Detection Technique. "

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Sabaku begins to get irritated "Now now people relax. You're speaking too much. Just wait for the Hikage's decision and be done with it. Samito.. I expect better from you as an Oasis ninja."

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Sayuri listened to Sabaku's and Samito's report. Her gaze narrowed on the woman sharply. "I had no idea our citizens were killed. How much more can this village handle?" Sayuri tried her best to maintain her composure. She had lost control over her own emotions in the past, which had always resulted in repercussions for the Oasis. "Are you certain there were deaths, Sabaku? My judgement and this woman's punishment will depend solely upon how much damages were done to my home. I believe some people fail to understand...that I represent this nation and the shinobi and civilians who live here. They are like family to me. I have had to deal with so much, and I must say the burden of recent events is overwhelming. For now, I order that she be locked in one of our prisons, and be kept under tight security. Sabaku, Samito...I entrust you two to keep an eye on her. As for repairs to any damaged homes...I will see to that. The loss of even more of our villagers however...that will be something I cannot forgive." Sayuri spoke, and her tone was very displeased. "Humans have no respect for others, not even their own species." Isago spoke in the back of Sayuri's mind.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:48 PM
"If you can tell me a instance then perhaps as a gesture of good faith my generous kage might let you go back to your village. However I have never entered the sky so that's impossible."

"not that long ago you did! you brought a blonde\ in our village along with you, vandalized our village, and broke many laws. you even didn't follow or do as I sadi, and they were orders from MY KAGE!" she snarles

"I agree with Hisana. We did do damage to the Sky Village quite some time ago. I can tell she is telling the truth, because of my Nature Release: Lie Detection Technique. "

"good, you see, I like this guy right here" She chuckles

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Sayuri listened to Sabaku's and Samito's report. Her gaze narrowed on the woman sharply. "I had no idea our citizens were killed. How much more can this village handle?" Sayuri tried her best to maintain her composure. She had lost control over her own emotions in the past, which had always resulted in repercussions for the Oasis. "Are you certain there were deaths, Sabaku? My judgement and this woman's punishment will depend solely upon how much damages were done to my home. I believe some people fail to understand...that I represent this nation and the shinobi and civilians who live here. They are like family to me. I have had to deal with so much, and I must say the burden of recent events is overwhelming. For now, I order that she be locked in one of our prisons, and be kept under tight security. Sabaku, Samito...I entrust you two to keep an eye on her. As for repairs to any damaged homes...I will see to that. The loss of even more of our villagers however...that will be something I cannot forgive." Sayuri spoke, and her tone was very displeased. "Humans have no respect for others, not even their own species." Isago spoke in the back of Sayuri's mind.

"ah well then, always wanted to try going into prison" she laughed. This is working better then I thought! haha! Hisana thought "well then take me there!"

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 06:55 PM
"This one sure is weird…"

"Lord Hikage, I came here to discuss my ninja rank, i still haven't heard any news about it so far."

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 06:55 PM
"Lady-Sayuri.. I'm almost certain their were villagers killed during the attack, it would have been a lot more if me and Samito hadn't of showed up. But her plans clearly failed.." Sabaku shakes the thought from his head and then turns to Samito. "Can I trust her to be under your guard..? with this injury and all it will be difficult for me to be of much use.. besides I need to strengthen the village defenses now more than ever.." Sabaku then passes michael as he leaves for the door leaving Samito, Hisana and Sayuri.
"I'm going to go home to recover from my journey, I'll report straight back to you tomorrow Sayuri" With that he disappears down the hallway and heads home. Despite how he acted Sabaku was still heavily injured from the war with the rift after his battle with Ryouta.

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 07:01 PM
(Um what? It has to be explainable. Also if you don't know the incident you shouldn't say anything because you may be mistaken.)

"She could believe its true. But she can also been lied too so while she believes its true its actually not." Looks to sayuri. "I'll watch her since Sabuku is unable too. Tell the Karakage of his ninjas actions to figure out how much breathing room we have if able sayuri."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 07:19 PM
(that was an explanation, I remember what you did, and I am not wrong, you are just saying that, I can even look for the page in the sky for all I care to prove it)

Hisana stands in front of him face to face "you think I am lying huh?! well you are just afraid that your kage will lose your respect for you! oh and that plan? ohh that plan!" looks at the kage "have you heard him say that too right miss? he said he is planning something, aren't you the least bit suspicious on what he is going to do?! if you don't, then I lose all respect for this lousy village. you see he is using you to advance to it more!" she growls

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 07:25 PM
(I honestly don't remember O.o)

"Common you've wasted enough time, I will take my leave sayuri." Grabs nines arm and leads her out of the room.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 07:30 PM
(really? wow...)

Hisana twists away from his grasps "let me be! If you think I lie, then you have no right to watch over me! Miss Kage, you seriously haven't seen him do anything suspicious?!"

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Sayuri listens as the woman retorts, voicing her discontent. Another shinobi had entered the room, asking to discuss his ranking. "I will attend to that matter as soon as I have dealt with the current situation." Sayuri assures him. She looks at Hisana. "I believe your accusations are incorrect. It is true, in the past a few of our shinobi were sent on missions to the village hidden in the Sky, to gather information and report back to me any suspicious activity. However, no Oasis shinobi has ever done any harm to your village as far I am aware. Your ninja have assaulted us in the past, although we have never had an incident of this magnitude. I must say, I never expected someone from your village to attempt to attack and kill our citizens. You do realize that at the current time, we are unprepared for another conflict. We just suffered a terrible war, and we cannot afford another. You have just bred ill feelings between Oasis and Sky." Sayuri told the Sky kunoichi.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 07:53 PM
"he nearly killed people in a village, if there was at least 4 dead here, and a building filled with people, which is more than 4 measly people, all injured as the others attempt to get them out. we also had our fare share if attacks in out village! not just yours! our village nearly diminished at the hands of one man, I know yours was also! but forget it, you obviously haven't noticed how much times I have been telling you about this man, he is planning something, and yet you don't take action. you still feel as this man is your actual friend, willing to do anything but it could all be a big show! if yet you do not listen after this, take me to my freaken cell in that so called "prison" you had!"

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 08:08 PM
"I think I should step out, i'll be at the training grounds. Sorry for interrupting."

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Sayuri maintained her composure as the kunoichi finished speaking. The woman obviously had a quick temper, similar to her own. However, she obviously didn't know how disrespectful it was to use that sort of tone with the leader of another village. In her current situation, it was very unwise. "I do not require a lecture. This village has suffered many traumatic experiences. I could understand if the citizens and shinobi of Oasis have lost faith in me. I should be able to protect this village from outside threats, including those from people like yourself. Someone very precious to me lost her father when this village was assaulted. I consider the girl to be almost like a younger sister, the closest I have to an actual family relationship. Yes our village was destroyed, however you know nothing of that incident so I would ask that you remain quiet. We have suffered war, multiple attacks from rouge shinobi...Now this. I have endured this madness long enough for the sake of my people. However, the situation only gets worse. It is my home that suffers, simply because I allow these incidents to go unpunished. I cannot allow it to continue any further. When other villages have suffered as greatly as we have, then they may come complaining to me. Not until." Sayuri stated, and her tone was final. She stood from her seat, and cast Samito a glance. "Are any of the accusations this woman placed on you correct? I want to know the truth." Sayuri told the Oasis nin.

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 08:23 PM
"I think I should step out, i'll be at the training grounds. Sorry for interrupting."
"That is alright. Ill speak with you shortly." Sayuri told the shinobi politely, as he left the room.

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 08:27 PM
"I do not personally remember, however if there was anytime I did so it was under raidens orders."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 08:27 PM
"seems you don't know much about people so you, I've had something similar to the deaths of that person, but my sorrow is much greater. but I rather not reveal anything else, or else you'll just keep defying me won't you." she then turns to the man again "tell the truth, besides, I can also tell if you are lying, and you have been the whole time, I can hear your blood pump, your breathing patterns, and even the change of your chakra... all you'll get from me is hate and anger" she growls "well then take me to my cell, since you, miss kage, have failed to understand what I have been trying to tell you earlier"

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 08:33 PM
"Sayuri before I take her to her cell I need to do one thing. She won't cause any trouble ill make sure of it.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 08:35 PM
"great what now?" she said annoyed

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Ignores her. "It's about the temples." He says to sayuri.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 08:39 PM
she lets out an annoyed sigh "hurry up I wanna go to my cell"

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Michael arrives at the training grounds. "Alright! Let's do this."

"Earth Release: Pillar Shoot!"

Many small rocks gather together to form several medium sized pillars that are floating in the air.

"Okay."

The four pillars are then shot to four targets with a perfect hit.

"Alright."

"Wind Release: Black Air!"

Small Tornado like currents cover Michael's hands as he directs the wind to cut a rock.

"Great!"

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Ignores her. "It's about the temples." He says to sayuri.
"What is it Samito?" Sayuri asks him. "Now really is not the time to discuss this." She tells the man.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 09:22 PM
temples? hmmm.... Hisana stood there waiting to be token to her cell

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Before giving Samito the order to send the kunoichi to a cell, Sayuri stares at the woman with an unreadable expression. "I have allowed many transgressions to go unnoticed. Its important to forgive others for their wrongs. Shinobi are paid assassins, hired for conflict. I myself was born to be a weapon for my former village. You see, I can understand the pain others suffer...however I cannot allow my sympathy for you sway my decision. You will have to be judged for your crimes..." Sayuri said gravely. "See to it that she does not cause any trouble, Samito. If that happens, it will have major repercussions. I know you understand." With her final statement, Sayuri got up from her seat, and promptly left the room. It was obvious that she was very displeased.

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 09:36 PM
"Okay, now this!"

"Water Release: Sea Pool!"

A giant spiral of water appears around a rock.

"This Jutsu prevents the target to get out of it's range."

Mekuto
05-02-2013, 09:37 PM
As Sayuri left the room Mekuto stood up and followed her quietly, exchanging a brief nod to the assistant that had been keeping him company.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 09:38 PM
"finally!" Hisana said with relief and not listening to what the kage said but just the cell part "was getting very boring..."

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 09:48 PM
"Okay, now for my final technique."

"Nature Release: Harmony!"

Michael holds his palm out. Which is engulfed with a bright light, from the sun's energy. Which releases a huge beam, destroying a target.

"Yes! Perfect! Yahoo!"

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Sayuri left the Hikage's manor, and walked through the streets of the village. Some jonin were helping make repairs to the damaged buildings, along with chunin and any other able bodied shinobi or citizen who was not otherwise on duty. One man suddenly appeared in front of her, and Sayuri's expression must have appeared stern because the Oasis ninja bowed before speaking hesitantly. He informed her that there had been no casualties afterall, however atleast a couple dozen people had been injured and atleast six were in critical condition and may not survive. Sayuri's face shown with surprise, and she realized that the six citizens must have been the ones Sabaku had referred to earlier. "So they are not dead?" She asked. "No ma'am. Our healers had to resuscitate atleast three of them, who were already pronounced dead when we arrived on the scene. However, they have all been lifted to the nearest medical facility to receive immediate treatment." He informed her. Breathing an audible sigh, Sayuri placed her hand on her chest in relief. "Thank goodness. I was very worried." She spoke, and her voice broke. The man gave her a feeble smile, and he looked at her with sympathy. "That is all, lady Sayuri." He said, as he disappeared. Feeling her mood lighten, Sayuri began walking again. It wasn't long before she noticed a familiar chakra signature, and she turned to see a man behind her wearing an anbu mask. "Hello Mekuto." She greeted him and her lips pulled upward. "How have you been?'' She asked.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 09:57 PM
"huh, so no one was killed, freaken accused me of killing <.<" Hisana mumbles as she was still waiting to get to her cell while she used her lightning secretly to enhance her hearing to hear what info there is and is being told

Mekuto
05-02-2013, 10:07 PM
"Troubled," Mekuto said in a word, again his voice was harsher than he had intended, he clenched his teeth angry that his tension had bled through, "I feel something gnawing at me like I'm being pulled bit by bit into nothingness" he spoke with a forced stoic tone, his face imperceptible behind the mask, "I feel an anger inside me burning with no reason."

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 10:31 PM
"Pant… Pant… Better head back to the Hikage Office."

ZeroxNightmare
05-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Zephyr appeared at the gates of Oasis, and notices a damaged building.

"Well that doesn't look that nice." Zephyr made handsigns.

"Earth Style: Earthen Copycat"

A figure shot up, covering the destroyed building, and formed an exact copy of everything in the building, as well as the building itself. It was like the building had a new set of skin attatching to it.

"There, that looks better."

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Notices man by gate.

"Hi there, did you just fix that?"

ZeroxNightmare
05-02-2013, 11:13 PM
"Sure did. And, you are..." Zephyr started

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 11:19 PM
"I'm Michael Sirosha. Nice to meet you. I was on my way to the Hikage Manor."

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 11:20 PM
"Troubled," Mekuto said in a word, again his voice was harsher than he had intended, he clenched his teeth angry that his tension had bled through, "I feel something gnawing at me like I'm being pulled bit by bit into nothingness" he spoke with a forced stoic tone, his face imperceptible behind the mask, "I feel an anger inside me burning with no reason."
Sayuri listened to the former Heki ninja speak, and her expression turned solemn. She remembered the images she had seen when she'd experienced the vision granted to her by Kisara. "I haven't been able to speak to you since before the war. Would you like to talk?" She asked him. Sayuri happened to notice a few passers by, who took one look in Mekuto's direction and seemed to be fearful of his presence. They hurried away as they walked quickly past them down the street. Sayuri looked after them with a confused look on her face. "They are fearful of him." Isago commented. Sayuri remembered a time when the villagers had been afraid of her as well, and she turned back around to face her companion. He seemed...tense. "You have been reflecting on some things." Sayuri spoke up, and it was a statement rather than a question. "What is on your mind?" She asked him then, and her tone seemed worried. There was an uneasy feeling gnawing at her, and she assumed it had something to do with the strange looks that citizens were giving her friend. "Come with me." She told him, and she gestured for the man to follow her to a more secluded location.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 11:20 PM
screw this, they are taking too long <.< Hisana thought as she then became enveloped in fierce lightning. the lightning burnt and melted what kept her tied on her arms and she charges at the wall, crashing through it unharmed since the lightning has protected her, she comes landing on the ground in a stance as she then stops the flow of lightning on her and runs out the oasis. since her speed is already capable of moving quickly w/o lightning enhancement, she got to the exit/entrance quickly and gets out the village. "they took too long <.<..." she thought running further and further.

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Michael sees Hisana escaping.

"Hey! No you're not!"

"Nature Release: Circle of Life!"

Michael emits a circle shaped beam that hits Hisana.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Hisana jumps up in the air, avoiding the beam (exactly what does it do O.O) and lands on her hands, then flipping back on her feet, running out

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 11:33 PM
"It attacks you! That's what it does!"

"Nature Release: Grass Tangle!"

The grass starts moving and grabs Hisana's legs.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 11:35 PM
"hmm..." Hisana envelopes her feet in lightning. as the grass touches her, it turns to ash from the fierce moving and heat it gives off, not harming her and she still runs

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 11:37 PM
(Sir Michael, I know you are new at RP...but you aren't allowed to say that any attack actually makes contact with your enemy. You have to give them an attempt to dodge or avoid. In other words you cant say your circle beam actually hits her, you have to say you "attempted" to hit her. Don't worry, I made the same mistake when I started roleplaying.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 11:38 PM
(I wanted to point that out :P but it was an easy dodge to me so...)

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 11:40 PM
(My bad. Sorry.)

"Damn it, she's getting away!"

"Earth Release: Earth Wall!"

A giant wall bursts out of the ground and blocks Hisana's way.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 11:42 PM
"haha!" Hisana swaths herself in lightning again and goes at full speed, running and crashing through the wall by using the lightning to help go through unharmed. as she got to the other side, the sound barrier broke, sending a shock wave and a boom around the area as she got out the village.

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 11:51 PM
(My bad. Sorry.)

"Damn it, she's getting away!"

"Earth Release: Earth Wall!"

A giant wall bursts out of the ground and blocks Hisana's way.
(Its perfectly alright. Don't worry about it.)

Sayuri waits for Mekuto to follow her.

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 11:51 PM
"I'm not done yet!"

"Wind Release: Long Sword!"

A blade of wind attempts to hit Hisana.

"Since Wind beats lightning this should be a piece of cake!"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 11:55 PM
"ahaha!!" Hisana quickly gets out a scroll, that is red w/ silver and flames on it, and cuts her finger a bit, smearing the blood from it as the scroll, is unrolled, on the formula, she makes a sign quickly summoning a sword. Not just any sword, a flame sword. she pours in chakra in it increasing the heat dramatically as she moves her sword to the blade of wind coming at her. as it hits, it only made the sword stronger, stopping the wind blade from damaging her as she continues to run

Bombs266
05-02-2013, 11:56 PM
(even after i pointed it out, and i checked every post, you still ignored mine. oh well, i'll find a way around.)

Gia heard of the commotion outside, and after a while went to see Hisana, and some other ninja, fighting. 'HISANA! YOU'D BETTER KEEP THAT STONE SAFE!' he yelled at her.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 11:59 PM
"well then help me out!!" she yells as she ran. quickly getting closer to the exit (lol, this will keep on going and goinggg, I need to sleep soon DX)

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 12:01 AM
"Damn, she's good."

"Water Release: Distant Waterfall!"

Rushing water is created, coming at Hisana from all sides, including up.

"And just to make sure you don't get loose!"

"Earth Release: Sticky Paper!"

The ground underneath Hisana turns sticky.

"And to wrap it up!"

"Earth Release: Triple Earth Dome!"

"Three giant earth domes are created, the first one covering the water, and the second and third covering the first one."

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 12:03 AM
'fair enough. Earth style, Onxy revolver!' A pitch black revolver appeared for Gia, but he stopped for a moment. 'Hisana, i can't do it, he's from oasis. YOU! THE OASIS GUY! STOP THIS ATTACK IMMEDIATELY!'

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 12:05 AM
"No can do, she attacked our village!"

InnerSakura
05-03-2013, 12:09 AM
(Why is Bombs defending a traitor...? Just curious. And why does Hisana have a stone..?)

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 12:09 AM
'and she also is a dear friend who holds one of the things keeping me alive. sadly, i suppose i can't order you to stand down...'

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 12:10 AM
(inner, long story. kind of same reason you have one.)

Shisko Shi
05-03-2013, 12:10 AM
With the front gate up ahead a foot lands in the sand as dust and hot air flows from his foot circling him.

Looking up from his hood Asura smiles.

"Heh. SO I arrive..." He says under his breath. He the proceds to enter the gate with a back like sack on his shoulder with him holding it with a single string looped for ability to close or open it.

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 12:12 AM
"Gia was it…? What are you planning to do?!"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-03-2013, 12:12 AM
(yeah might go, this is my last post here)

Hisana sees him make water come from all around her from all her side and above her. she then gets slowed down and she chose to stop as the ground became sticky, but used lightning to make them unstuck. she still stays there as the water comes and is followed by 3 earth domes behind them. she weaves signs "water style: water dome!" a dome of water yards thick surrounds Hisana and stops the other water from hitting her as it soon became part of the dome. she then moves her finger to the side opening and clearing the water from there, revealing the rock wall. she increases the power of her lightning around her as she walked towards it and moves her finger up to it. concentrating lightning at the tip, and then firing it at the wall. the beam had a diameter of 10 feet wide and blasts through the 3 layers of earth. she quickly sprints out as the debris flies all over the place and gets out the village, making her escape.

ZeroxNightmare
05-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Zephyr sees a ninja escape, and Sirosha run after her. He sighs.
"Well, I don't suppose that this would be any of my business. This is Oasis' problem, and not the Vortex's." He said.

Mekuto
05-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Sayuri listened to the former Heki ninja speak, and her expression turned solemn. She remembered the images she had seen when she'd experienced the vision granted to her by Kisara. "I haven't been able to speak to you since before the war. Would you like to talk?" She asked him. Sayuri happened to notice a few passers by, who took one look in Mekuto's direction and seemed to be fearful of his presence. They hurried away as they walked quickly past them down the street. Sayuri looked after them with a confused look on her face. "They are fearful of him." Isago commented. Sayuri remembered a time when the villagers had been afraid of her as well, and she turned back around to face her companion. He seemed...tense. "You have been reflecting on some things." Sayuri spoke up, and it was a statement rather than a question. "What is on your mind?" She asked him then, and her tone seemed worried. There was an uneasy feeling gnawing at her, and she assumed it had something to do with the strange looks that citizens were giving her friend. "Come with me." She told him, and she gestured for the man to follow her to a more secluded location.
Mekuto followed Sayuri to a place away from prying eyes and ears. "It is more than my look that frightens them, they know what I am," Mekuto said in a low voice, "even if they themselves do not realize it, subconsciously they know." Mekuto removed his headband and his mask taking off his headband as well, he placed the mask in his satchel, but just held the band in his hand, he winced as he closed his hand around it gripping it tightly. "Ever since I was a child, every action was for survival, that is what I was bred for, but now I'm free and....." he paused unable to find the words to match this lack of direction he felt. A sudden commotion draws his attention, "no rest for the reaper, Mekuto said putting on his mask and tightening his headband, before hurrying to the source.

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 12:15 AM
'nothing, ninja. i won't help you, nor will i help her. for respect of both sides. i need to speak to sayuri anyway.' *darts off in the direction of the mansion.

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Gia landed on the ground in front, and being one who, quite frankly, hated formality's, took his own way. he let himself in, and got one of his birds to knock on sayuri's window.

Shisko Shi
05-03-2013, 12:29 AM
Seeing no one at the gate Asura wandered in. "Its time..."

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 12:32 AM
(i thought you could only have one KT, and i didn't see the fire release in the KT thread either...oh well, none of my business, i guess.

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 12:34 AM
(i thought you could only have one KT, and i didn't see the fire release in the KT thread either...oh well, none of my business, i guess.

(Yeah, i kinda messed that up, what about a Kekkai Genkai?

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 12:44 AM
(Getting late, g'nite guys.)

InnerSakura
05-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Mekuto followed Sayuri to a place away from prying eyes and ears. "It is more than my look that frightens them, they know what I am," Mekuto said in a low voice, "even if they themselves do not realize it, subconsciously they know." Mekuto removed his headband and his mask taking off his headband as well, he placed the mask in his satchel, but just held the band in his hand, he winced as he closed his hand around it gripping it tightly. "Ever since I was a child, every action was for survival, that is what I was bred for, but now I'm free and....." he paused unable to find the words to match this lack of direction he felt. A sudden commotion draws his attention, "no rest for the reaper, Mekuto said putting on his mask and tightening his headband, before hurrying to the source.
Sayuri listened to Mekuto's words, and she felt a twinge of sympathy. "I knew you before any of this ever happened. You always struck me as a noble shinobi. Even now, I consider you to be an honorable warrior. You are very similar to myself...I was feared as well. You already know that, however..." Sayuri trailed off, and during the moment of silence she overheard a disturbance in the distance. "We should see what has happened." Sayuri tells Mekuto, before rushing off to the source of the commotion. In light of recent events, she was prepared to deal with any type of situation. She was very irritated already, and would not show any mercy to potential enemies.
Gia landed on the ground in front, and being one who, quite frankly, hated formality's, took his own way. he let himself in, and got one of his birds to knock on sayuri's window.
Misa walked through the long hallways leading to the Hikage's office, stopping at the wooden doorway noticing that the door was locked. Pulling out her key, she unlocked the door and twisted the handle before walking inside the room. She immediately noticed a faint tapping sound on one of the windows, and she recognized one of Gia's summoning birds. She unlatched the window allowing the bird inside. She happened to notice Gia's chakra signature very close by, and she called out his name. "Are you there, Gia?'' She asked.

Mekuto
05-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Mekuto arrives at the village gate, he whistles softly looking at the evidence of the battle trailing away from the village, "seems like we missed our cue." As Mekuto finished a guard ran up to him, "Sir, it was the prisoner, the one who attacked the village earlier today. She escaped," the guard spoke hurriedly. Mekuto just stood there surveying the battlefield.

Shisko Shi
05-03-2013, 01:32 AM
http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20120624/fairy%20tail%20anime%20fernandes%20jellal%202000x1 236%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_96.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=SL7GdSCnddzasM&tbnid=LglGeGc4DiIAaM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wallpaperhi.com%2FAnime%2FFai ry_Tail%2Ffairy_tail_anime_fernandes_jellal_2000x1 236_wallpaper_70048&ei=_XWDUd3_JuaxiwKJ6IDYDQ&bvm=bv.45960087,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNF5cQOqNUMiQicA7lNWRe2gZ_r1dA&ust=1367656279024992)

"So... I see a battle appeared here... Heh Shame I missed it." He then walked around as the eye in the sky was able to focus on him.

InnerSakura
05-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Sayuri looked around trying to inspect the area for any damages. She noticed as a man ran toward them, and informed Mekuto of the situation as Sayuri stood by idly and listened to the conversation. Upon hearing the news of Hisana's escape, Sayuri scowled. She wondered what had happened to Samito, and how their prisoner had managed to free herself. "We should return to the village. I remember one of our shinobi requesting that I discuss his ranking. I should attend to those matters as quickly as possible, however I am sure he is no longer waiting for me at the mansion. You and I had something we needed to discuss. What would you like to do?" Sayuri spoke, as she questioned Mekuto.

Mekuto
05-03-2013, 02:08 AM
Mekuto sighed, "when I'm fighting or on a mission I can focus, but here," he said gesturing towards the village, "it all just floods over me I feel like I have no purpose." He finally turned from the battlefield and looked at Sayuri, "would you like to go for a walk around the village, ya know like normal people?"

Shisko Shi
05-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Soon with the collar ripped up he thrusted the hood over as he sat down and seals formed aorund him as he focused his chakra. The eye then focused on him.

InnerSakura
05-03-2013, 03:14 AM
Mekuto sighed, "when I'm fighting or on a mission I can focus, but here," he said gesturing towards the village, "it all just floods over me I feel like I have no purpose." He finally turned from the battlefield and looked at Sayuri, "would you like to go for a walk around the village, ya know like normal people?"
Sayuri's face contorted as she listened to Mekuto speak, and they began to walk down the sand baked streets. "You do have a purpose, and that is to protect this village. In that way, you can make amends for any mistakes of the past. You have changed, and you deserve to be freed from your inner turmoil. I have something I wanted to tell you.." Sayuri trailed off, as she waited for Mekuto's response.

Greenrust
05-03-2013, 05:10 AM
(Wow I went to bed and you break out nine let me speak...)

AeoKyn
05-03-2013, 05:19 AM
(well i would've bailed her out but you know that's expensive.)

ZeroxNightmare
05-03-2013, 05:33 AM
(Eh, bail is too expensive. Who has 200,000 dollars? Breaking them out is more cost effective... and fun.)

Greenrust
05-03-2013, 05:36 AM
(Well now I got to chase her down >.>)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-03-2013, 07:06 AM
(haha, I managed to pull it off!! mwhahaha!!)

Greenrust
05-03-2013, 07:07 AM
(I was asleep.. Your mean :()

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-03-2013, 07:11 AM
(well I have no more reasons to be nice to SOME people now. Besides remember my character is bipolar)

Greenrust
05-03-2013, 07:14 AM
(Ok well time to chase you.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-03-2013, 07:21 AM
(you can try :P)

Greenrust
05-03-2013, 07:25 AM
(I am.)

Samito prepares to leave to go after the sky ninja. Since she had come willingly he hadn't expected her to try and escape. If she didnt resist he might show lenicy. Otherwise..... He couldn't promise she'd be uninjured afterwards. He grabbed his supplies and left the village in prusuit.

konoha chimp
05-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Sabaku stood in Samito's way as he tried to leave the village holding his hand forward to stop him. "Come now Samito, lets not be reckless about this. We don't want to start a war with the sky village.. and besides, I don't believe you've had any specific orders to chase her, have you? Besides the village is quite hectic right now.. the last thing we need is you running off." Sabaku then looked to the sky as he noticed several outside ninja chakra signatures across the village. One of which he found very troubling. He decided to stay quiet for now and see how things would play out.

Greenrust
05-03-2013, 08:12 AM
"People do not just escape under my charge. I've set some preparations so ill be able to come back at a moments notice. Also if she's in the sky ill ask permission before I pull her out."

konoha chimp
05-03-2013, 08:14 AM
"Eh do what you want.."
Having a change of heart Sabaku couldn't really care anymore as he shrugged his shoulders and walked off.. He had more important things to focus on.

Greenrust
05-03-2013, 08:18 AM
Leaves the village After a nod at Sabuku.

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Sayuri listened to Mekuto's words, and she felt a twinge of sympathy. "I knew you before any of this ever happened. You always struck me as a noble shinobi. Even now, I consider you to be an honorable warrior. You are very similar to myself...I was feared as well. You already know that, however..." Sayuri trailed off, and during the moment of silence she overheard a disturbance in the distance. "We should see what has happened." Sayuri tells Mekuto, before rushing off to the source of the commotion. In light of recent events, she was prepared to deal with any type of situation. She was very irritated already, and would not show any mercy to potential enemies.

Misa walked through the long hallways leading to the Hikage's office, stopping at the wooden doorway noticing that the door was locked. Pulling out her key, she unlocked the door and twisted the handle before walking inside the room. She immediately noticed a faint tapping sound on one of the windows, and she recognized one of Gia's summoning birds. She unlatched the window allowing the bird inside. She happened to notice Gia's chakra signature very close by, and she called out his name. "Are you there, Gia?'' She asked.

'yes, i'm coming up now.' Gia walked up to her, and nodded. 'How are you Misa? i trust you are well?' He gave time for her reply, before saying 'When sayuri has a free moment, i will need to talk to her.'

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 03:07 PM
(Green, do me a favour. if you see her using an attack with a purple stone, don't shatter it. Gia needs it intact.)

InnerSakura
05-03-2013, 05:00 PM
'yes, i'm coming up now.' Gia walked up to her, and nodded. 'How are you Misa? i trust you are well?' He gave time for her reply, before saying 'When sayuri has a free moment, i will need to talk to her.'
"Im doing fine. I haven't seen you for a while, Gia. I hope you have been alright." Misa greeted him with a wide smile. "I believe Sayuri Onee-chan is out in the village. I will tell her you stopped by and wanted to speak to her." Misa promised.

Mekuto
05-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Sayuri's face contorted as she listened to Mekuto speak, and they began to walk down the sand baked streets. "You do have a purpose, and that is to protect this village. In that way, you can make amends for any mistakes of the past. You have changed, and you deserve to be freed from your inner turmoil. I have something I wanted to tell you.." Sayuri trailed off, as she waited for Mekuto's response.
"They were not mistakes, they were choices I made, and would likely make again," Mekuto said coldly, "but that is behind me, I am happy to fight for Oasis" he finished with a slight tone of relief. He cocked his head and crossed his arms, "what have you been wanting to tell me?"

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 08:14 PM
"I should head to the Hikage Manor."

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 08:55 PM
"Wait, I need to learn about Lightning Release, to try and deal with Hisana next time… I hear theres a great bookstore over in Vortex, it's not too far from here."

With that said, a quick body flicker and Michael was off.

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 09:15 PM
'Misa, i need to stay here then. you wouldn't happen to have a book on sa-ruck-obta would you? it's a word from the old language that means rock-brain

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Hey, Gia, i'm a clone of Michael's, he had me stay behind, do you have any books about Lightning Release?

InnerSakura
05-03-2013, 09:21 PM
"They were not mistakes, they were choices I made, and would likely make again," Mekuto said coldly, "but that is behind me, I am happy to fight for Oasis" he finished with a slight tone of relief. He cocked his head and crossed his arms, "what have you been wanting to tell me?"
Sayuri listened to Mekuto speak, with a grim expression plastered on her face. "There would be no reason for you to make those decisions again." She responded. He explained that he was pleased to fight for the village, and Sayuri pondered for a moment as Mekuto asked what it was she had needed to tell him. "The path you once walked would have lead to nothing but destruction. I know you realize this. What Im about to tell you...you most likely wont believe." Sayuri paused, as she continued walking. After a moment, she found her voice. "I was shown a vision by Kisara." She told him. "Her essence is within me. I know the prospect seems unfathomable, but it is the truth. She watches over you, Mekuto. I know you must have realized my connection to her...my Light Style...I am able to weild it because of her blessing." Sayuri informed him. She knew that Mekuto didn't believe in the utopia or the Goddesses, and he would most likely not accept her words. He was lost in the darkness, just like her vision had shown her. It was her job to show him the light.
'Misa, i need to stay here then. you wouldn't happen to have a book on sa-ruck-obta would you? it's a word from the old language that means rock-brain
Misa held one finger to her chin, placing her left hand on her hip as she pondered Gia's question. "Im not certain if our village's library has a book by that title.." She trailed off. "I could look, if you'd like." She told him. "You may wait here for Sayuri Onee-chan until I return." With that, she disappeared to check the village's archives.

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 09:37 PM
"Aha!" Michael's clone said.

"The Village Archives! It might have some books about Lightning Release."

And the clone started walking.

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Gia sat, and pulled out a scroll, which he then proceeded to write on, waiting either for sayuri, or Misa's return.

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Michael arrives at the Village Archives.

"Lady Hikage? What are you doing here?"

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 09:55 PM
(sayuri isn't there, Misa is. Misa has something to do with her, i think she is adopted. sorry if i'm wrong i can't remember much today.)

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 10:05 PM
(Who's Misa?)

"Oh… I must have been seeing something…"

"Now. Lets see…"

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 10:09 PM
(misa is inner's plot character, she's the one talking to me, and the one who just went to the archives.)

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 10:12 PM
(Plot character?)

"No Lightning Release books yet! Ugh…"

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 10:14 PM
(like when she plays as the guards. it's not her, it's something that no-one else plays, but is still in the plot)

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 10:22 PM
(like when she plays as the guards. it's not her, it's something that no-one else plays, but is still in the plot)

(So "Misa" is a Hikage Guard?)

Bombs266
05-03-2013, 10:24 PM
(assistant)

Sir Michael
05-03-2013, 10:34 PM
(Ah…)

Mekuto
05-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Sayuri listened to Mekuto speak, with a grim expression plastered on her face. "There would be no reason for you to make those decisions again." She responded. He explained that he was pleased to fight for the village, and Sayuri pondered for a moment as Mekuto asked what it was she had needed to tell him. "The path you once walked would have lead to nothing but destruction. I know you realize this. What Im about to tell you...you most likely wont believe." Sayuri paused, as she continued walking. After a moment, she found her voice. "I was shown a vision by Kisara." She told him. "Her essence is within me. I know the prospect seems unfathomable, but it is the truth. She watches over you, Mekuto. I know you must have realized my connection to her...my Light Style...I am able to weild it because of her blessing." Sayuri informed him. She knew that Mekuto didn't believe in the utopia or the Goddesses, and he would most likely not accept her words. He was lost in the darkness, just like her vision had shown her. It was her job to show him the light.
"A path is a path we follow it to where it leads," Mekuto said stoicly, "I chose that path out of those open to me, and if my souls was still bound I'd don't know if I'd act differently." Mekuto laughed as he heard Sayuri speak of Kisara protecting him, "protected me, by condeming me to the beast? A hundred years of being torn apart!," he was trembling with anger, villagers around him had begun to stare and cower, not understanding what the Anbu was speaking about, but his tone instilled fear in them.

Greenrust
05-04-2013, 07:57 AM
(Hey shisko you here. I had to sleep.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-04-2013, 12:57 PM
(bumpers :P just wanna get this in the front of the page so that everyone can get to it easier)

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 02:50 PM
"A path is a path we follow it to where it leads," Mekuto said stoicly, "I chose that path out of those open to me, and if my soul was still bound I don't know if I'd act differently." Mekuto laughed as he heard Sayuri speak of Kisara protecting him, "protected me, by condeming me to the beast? A hundred years of being torn apart!," he was trembling with anger, villagers around him had begun to stare and cower, not understanding what the Anbu was speaking about, but his tone instilled fear in them.
Sayuri noticed as various villagers hurried on their way along the streets, casting fearful glances in Mekuto's direction. She looked at the man, and her brow furrowed as she watched him trembling with anger. She wanted to console him, but in this situation she wasn't quite certain what to say.

"I know I don't have all the answers, but...Kisara has always been watching you, allowing you to take your own path. You have just never noticed her presence." She finally spoke. "Remember? It was her light that saved you from that same torment within the beast's conscious. If I hadn't been within the Shintei Boushi...I could have spared you from those one hundred years of anguish..." Sayuri felt guilty, and she grew quiet as she turned her face away from him.
Gia sat, and pulled out a scroll, which he then proceeded to write on, waiting either for sayuri, or Misa's return.
Misa walked back into the Hikage's office, noticing Gia still sitting at a small desk writing on what appeared to be some sort of scroll. She handed the man a brown book, which she had managed to find in the village's library after a bit of searching. "Here you are. I hope this was what you were looking for." She said.

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Gia skimmed it, saying, 'describes my condition exactly'

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Misa gave Gia a confused look, raising one brow questioningly. "May I ask...what information you were needing?" She asked him. She was slightly curious what sort of 'condition' he was talking about.

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 04:36 PM
'Ah no, it was not me who needed this. it was those who where listening. hang on a second.' Gia pulled out a scroll, and sat it on the floor. on it was what looked to be two sets of footprints. 'If you could hold this book, and step on the footprints, i will show you.' Gia than stepped onto the first set, and waited.

Mekuto
05-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Sayuri noticed as various villagers hurried on their way along the streets, casting fearful glances in Mekuto's direction. She looked at the man, and her brow furrowed as she watched him trembling with anger. She wanted to console him, but in this situation she wasn't quite certain what to say.

"I know I don't have all the answers, but...Kisara has always been watching you, allowing you to take your own path. You have just never noticed her presence." She finally spoke. "Remember? It was her light that saved you from that same torment within the beast's conscious. If I hadn't been within the Shintei Boushi...I could have spared you from those one hundred years of anguish..." Sayuri felt guilty, and she grew quiet as she turned her face away from him.
Mekuto cursed himself for allowing his anger to get the better of him. "You helped me regardless of what you think led you to that," Mekuto spoke with a calming tone, "if you had been drawn into the beast, neither you or Isago would've survived," he finished with a tone of certainty. "You did what you had to, and I don't blame you for that," his voice had leveled, "you even allowed me to live here and have tried to help me, but......," he trailed off, "sometimes I don't think I can be helped and that maybe it would have been better to perish."

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Misa nodded, still slightly puzzled. She grasped the book Gia handed her, and stepped onto the scroll. She looked at the man anxiously, expecting something to happen.

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 04:46 PM
'Three purple stones floated above them, two for Gia, one for Misa, and Gia said. 'Body and mind, and restraint combined, show this person my soul!' There was a flash, before they looked to be in a black room. 'Welcome, Misa, to my brain. this is the normal brain, and the purple bit represents the bit of my brain that is made of the same crystal as the three circling above us.'

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Mekuto cursed himself for allowing his anger to get the better of him. "You helped me regardless of what you think led you to that," Mekuto spoke with a calming tone, "if you had been drawn into the beast, neither you or Isago would've survived," he finished with a tone of certainty. "You did what you had to, and I don't blame you for that," his voice had leveled, "you even allowed me to live here and have tried to help me, but......," he trailed off, "sometimes I don't think I can be helped and that maybe it would have been better to perish."
Sayuri listened to Mekuto's last words, and a pang shot through her. "You are right, Isago and I would have died. However, I placed myself at risk to save you from the beast, and I will do it again. Im not altogether sure what my purpose is in all of this...all I know is, your fate is important. Don't say such things...I wont allow you to perish. I was blessed by Kisara for a reason. Whatever that may be, I know it is my duty to help you." Sayuri stated her resolve. She wouldn't listen to Mekuto degrade himself any further.

Mekuto
05-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Sayuri listened to Mekuto's last words, and a pang shot through her. "You are right, Isago and I would have died. However, I placed myself at risk to save you from the beast, and I will do it again. Im not altogether sure what my purpose is in all of this...all I know is, your fate is important. Don't say such things...I wont allow you to perish. I was blessed by Kisara for a reason. Whatever that may be, I know it is my duty to help you." Sayuri stated her resolve. She wouldn't listen to Mekuto degrade himself any further.
"You have faith in me," he went silent for a moment, "it may be misplaced, but thank you for it." Mekuto sighed and turned away taking a moment to light a cigar. He inhaled deeply and breathed out in a sigh, "what led you to help me I don't know, but I'll accept it if you goddesses truly have purpose for me we'll find it." he spoke making his tone more upbeat for her sake, glad that he wore the mask and was able to cover his expression and take on the facade of happiness.

AeoKyn
05-04-2013, 06:55 PM
A small badger runs through the village frantically, a small paper in his mouth. He rushed building to building searching for the lady Hikage. "Darn, where could she be!?" he continued pattering down the street, looking around wildly. "I do believe she is the only person that can help right now."

Sephiroth
05-04-2013, 08:37 PM
A clash of lighting hit the ground outside the Oasis as Hei walked from it. His mask was fully removed as he walked towards the village gates. His steps was slow as he walked towards it. Finally reaching the gates he stood there looking over the village.

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 09:18 PM
"You have faith in me," he went silent for a moment, "it may be misplaced, but thank you for it." Mekuto sighed and turned away taking a moment to light a cigar. He inhaled deeply and breathed out in a sigh, "what led you to help me I don't know, but I'll accept it if you goddesses truly have purpose for me we'll find it." he spoke making his tone more upbeat for her sake, glad that he wore the mask and was able to cover his expression and take on the facade of happiness.
Sayuri listened as Mekuto's tone brightened, and she wondered if she had truly managed to placate the man. His tone sounded slightly off, however she decided not to question him further. He was right, she would have to prove to him that her words were the truth. In time, he would understand what his purpose was; she was certain of it. They both continued to stroll down the sand dusted streets, making their way toward the Hikage's mansion.
A small badger runs through the village frantically, a small paper in his mouth. He rushed building to building searching for the lady Hikage. "Darn, where could she be!?" he continued pattering down the street, looking around wildly. "I do believe she is the only person that can help right now."
Sayuri noticed a small blur in her peripheral vision, and she turned around in time to see Aeo's badger running hurriedly toward herself and her companion. Sayuri grew tense, and she quickly noticed the slip of paper in between the animal's teeth. Exchanging a weary glance toward Mekuto, she immediately spoke up. "Kai, what's wrong?" She asked, as the creature scurried up to her.

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 09:27 PM
"I need to head to the Hikage Mansion, to tell Lady Hikage about learning Lightning Release."

(By the way, I updated my character, so please go over it here (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost.php?p=6682123&postcount=672).)

Greenrust
05-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Inner hears a wispher in here ear. "Sayuri..."

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 09:28 PM
(man, sayuri is popular!)

AeoKyn
05-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Sayuri listened as Mekuto's tone brightened, and she wondered if she had truly managed to placate the man. His tone sounded slightly off, however she decided not to question him further. He was right, she would have to prove to him that her words were the truth. In time, he would understand what his purpose was; she was certain of it. They both continued to stroll down the sand dusted streets, making their way toward the Hikage's mansion.

Sayuri noticed a small blur in her peripheral vision, and she turned around in time to see Aeo's badger running hurriedly toward herself and her companion. Sayuri grew tense, and she quickly noticed the slip of paper in between the animal's teeth. Exchanging a weary glance toward Mekuto, she immediately spoke up. "Kai, what's wrong?" She asked, as the creature scurried up to her.

Kai gave a small glare to Mekuto before speaking. He handed the piece of paper to Sayuri, a small map and a strange phrase she was unable to make out on her own. "I've found him Sayuri-- Lady Hikage." he said with a distinct tone of accomplishment in his voice. "But I haven't the means to get to him, but you I believe do." he seemed eager, maybe even a bit nervous as the normally wordy badger was unusually blunt.

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 09:34 PM
A clash of lighting hit the ground outside the Oasis as Hei walked from it. His mask was fully removed as he walked towards the village gates. His steps was slow as he walked towards it. Finally reaching the gates he stood there looking over the village.
A flash of light in the distance caught the attention of one of the scouts who was standing on top of the wall surrounding the village, and the man noticed as a lone figure appeared in front of the gates. He stood silently in front of the entrance, and he had a rather shady appearance. The jonin looked down at the man, and addressed him loudly. "You. State your business, sir." The Oasis nin awaited a response from the foreign shinobi.

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 09:35 PM
(oh yes, inner, Misa needs to reply, if you could. last post of page 107)

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Knocks on Lady Hikages door.

"Lady Hikage? It's Michael. May I come in?"

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 09:42 PM
(she is out)

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 09:46 PM
'Three purple stones floated above them, two for Gia, one for Misa, and Gia said. 'Body and mind, and restraint combined, show this person my soul!' There was a flash, before they looked to be in a black room. 'Welcome, Misa, to my brain. this is the normal brain, and the purple bit represents the bit of my brain that is made of the same crystal as the three circling above us.'
Misa looked around herself in awe. "How is it possible...? We are really...inside your brain...?" Misa asked, dumbstruck. "How were you able to gain access into your mind?" She couldn't quite fathom how Gia had managed to accomplish such a thing.
Knocks on Lady Hikages door.

"Lady Hikage? It's Michael. May I come in?"
One of the Sayuri's assistants walked down the long hallway leading to the Hikage's office, and the young woman happened to notice an Oasis shinobi standing in front of the wooden doorway. "May I help you?" She asked. She was a preety lady, with long hair and a sweet face. She held a stack of papers in both arms. "I am afraid lady Hikage is away at the moment. If you need to speak with her, you may wait until she returns or perhaps I could add your name to the attendant's list." The woman suggested.

AeoKyn
05-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Aeo Kyn was still within Oasis finishing his final purchases and signing off on delivery forms. He was walking to the street when he saw a familiar streak of black and white flutter past him. Electing to ignore the creature, Aeo Kyn decided it would be better to stop at a tea shop. Taking his time leisurely he waltzed into a nearby shop and asked for a simple cup of oolong tea.

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 09:51 PM
'well, it's not really my brain...more a representation of it. it is to dangerous to put us inside it, this is more the.....how to say.....layout. and it's an old scroll technique that links with my life stones. they're the one that float above us, some abide in a safe, one is in sayuri's possession, and one is in the hands of an old friend. Hisana.

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 09:56 PM
"I just needed to speak with here about something, i'd be glad to wait here."

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 09:58 PM
(attendants list? that must be 90% of the RPers!)

AeoKyn
05-04-2013, 10:02 PM
(Yeah quite a few people have a plot involving inner, and on top of that, kage things to be done)

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Kai gave a small glare to Mekuto before speaking. He handed the piece of paper to Sayuri, a small map and a strange phrase she was unable to make out on her own. "I've found him Sayuri-- Lady Hikage." he said with a distinct tone of accomplishment in his voice. "But I haven't the means to get to him, but you I believe do." he seemed eager, maybe even a bit nervous as the normally wordy badger was unusually blunt.
Sayuri noticed the subtle change in the furry creature's usual demeanor, and her curiosity peaked. "Kai, I am not certain I understand completely what you are talking about. I have a few matters I must attend to at the moment." She cast another quick look toward her companion, before she finished speaking. "You will have to provide me with details. Would you like for me to meet you somewhere?" She asked the badger.

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 10:03 PM
(yeah.)

AeoKyn
05-04-2013, 10:04 PM
"You can meet me at tatsujin plateau, it's not to far off from the intended destination." The badger reared up and did an odd bow. "I'll talk to you then." and in a poof he was gone.

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Inner hears a wispher in here ear. "Sayuri..."
As Sayuri is conversing with Kai, she notices a faint voice in the distance. She recognizes that it is Samito, and she feels slightly awkward in the current situation. She cant speak aloud to him, or the others may mistake her as crazy for talking to herself. "What is it Samito..?" She mutters, trying to stay covert.

Greenrust
05-04-2013, 10:10 PM
"I've confronted a man named asura who carrys the powers of gin. We are about to fight so I won't be able to come to the village for a while."

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 10:11 PM
'well, it's not really my brain...more a representation of it. it is to dangerous to put us inside it, this is more the.....how to say.....layout. and it's an old scroll technique that links with my life stones. they're the one that float above us, some abide in a safe, one is in sayuri's possession, and one is in the hands of an old friend. Hisana.
Misa's face turns downward in a slight scowl. "Don't you think its...unwise to allow one of our enemies to possess a stone that could potentially kill you?" The young kunoichi asked. She remembered when the woman from the Sky village had assaulted the Oasis.

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 10:14 PM
A primal growl came from Gia. 'Hisana is a close friend and a woman who has saved my life on several occasions. i trust her with my life, and with the stone this is literally the case. i suggest if you wish to down talk her anymore you do it way from me. now, we shall return, Sayuri will return soon' There was a bright flash, and Gia and Misa where back. Gia began to gather up the scroll.

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 10:16 PM
"I've confronted a man named asura who carrys the powers of gin. We are about to fight so I won't be able to come to the village for a while."
Sayuri was surprised by this bit of news, and she remembered the item she still currently carried in her possession. "I will require an audience with you soon. I have something I would like to give you that I believe could be...helpful." Sayuri murmured, and the corner of her lip turned upward in a slight smirk.
"You can meet me at tatsujin plateau, it's not to far off from the intended destination." The badger reared up and did an odd bow. "I'll talk to you then." and in a poof he was gone.
Sayuri nodded quickly in response, promising the badger that she would meet him at Tatsujin plateau once she had handled her other matters.

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 10:17 PM
"Since i'm waiting for the Hikage, I mine as well make a clone and see what's going on in the village."

"Nature Release: True Senses Weed Clone"

A clone of Michael's comes out of the ground.

Michael preforms a tiger hand sign.

"There, now I can see, hear, and control my clone."

The clones vanishes in a body flicker.

Greenrust
05-04-2013, 10:18 PM
"I'm not sure if I will even survive this battle sayuri. For now.... Just pray."

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 10:42 PM
A primal growl came from Gia. 'Hisana is a close friend and a woman who has saved my life on several occasions. i trust her with my life, and with the stone this is literally the case. i suggest if you wish to down talk her anymore you do it way from me. now, we shall return, Sayuri will return soon' There was a bright flash, and Gia and Misa where back. Gia began to gather up the scroll.
The room returned to normal, and Misa stood in front of Gia as she looked at him with a mild expression. "You understand that I didn't mean to upset you, Gia. I just don't believe you realize how pained Sayuri was when she thought that woman from Sky had killed innocent citizens...I cant say I have anything personal against that kunoichi, but her actions could have caused another war between Sky and Oasis. Whatever personal ties you have with her, you should understand that the village's welfare is more important. I..." Misa trailed off while turning away from him, and her gaze was solemn. "I lost my father during an assault on the village. Sayuri understands how important it is to prevent others from losing their families. She didn't have parents either, you know..." She hoped that her words would not anger the man further. "I don't understand what personal vendetta that woman had against this village, but she placed false accusations on us...we never attacked Sky. I was sent there with Ryouta for a covert operation to gather intelligence. A fight could have very easily broken out then, but nothing occurred. We have had skirmishes with shinobi from their village before, but Sayuri Onee-chan was shocked that we had an incident on that scale. Perhaps you can speak to Sky about the issue...but I had better leave now." Misa turned and prepared to exit the room.

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 11:10 PM
'stop. i didn't mean to insult you either. i'm sorry for you father. i didn''t know anyone died, i was at the.....vault.....at the time. and what do you mean she didn't have parents?'

Sephiroth
05-04-2013, 11:16 PM
A flash of light in the distance caught the attention of one of the scouts who was standing on top of the wall surrounding the village, and the man noticed as a lone figure appeared in front of the gates. He stood silently in front of the entrance, and he had a rather shady appearance. The jonin looked down at the man, and addressed him loudly. "You. State your business, sir." The Oasis nin awaited a response from the foreign shinobi.

Looking up at the man Hei smirked, As his KG Darkness eyes was allready activated. Suddenly he disappeared as he came out of the mans shadow. A shadow Tenacle went through the jonins chest and into the other scouts around him. Hei laughed as he said, "My business is none of yours and yet you just lost your life" Hei smirk removeing the shadow Tenacles from the men as they collapse dead. He jumped down and landed softly on his feet as he made his way into the village.

Divine Rush
05-04-2013, 11:21 PM
A gust of wind came across the whole village as a hooded man by the name of Loki appeared walking behind the man that just entered the village " your the one ive been following what are your motives" he looked at the man serious

Sephiroth
05-04-2013, 11:23 PM
A gust of wind came across the whole village as a hooded man by the name of Loki appeared walking behind the man that just entered the village " your the one ive been following what are your motives" he looked at the man serious

Hei stoped and turned around to look at the man.."Why would you like to know?"

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 11:24 PM
"I'm not sure if I will even survive this battle sayuri. For now.... Just pray."
Sayuri felt a bit of anxiety, and she hoped Samito would be alright. "You really need to start asking me before you go running off and getting yourself into tough situations." She spoke quietly. She headed off toward the Hikage's mansion, after telling Mekuto he could accompany her unless he had other plans. She would have to discuss the rankings with that Oasis shinobi from earlier.

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Michael's clone arrives at the gate.

"Wait, who is that?"

Michael runs to the two.

Mekuto
05-04-2013, 11:26 PM
A commotion drew his attention, without a word he sped off to the gates, upon arrival he saw the two forgien nin and along the wall the dead jounin. "Which of you is responsible for this?" Mekuto asked coldly, drawing his long sword.

Sephiroth
05-04-2013, 11:29 PM
A commotion drew his attention, without a word he sped off to the gates, upon arrival he saw the two forgien nin and along the wall the dead jounin. "Which of you is responsible for this?" Mekuto asked coldly, drawing his long sword.

Hei smirked as anotehr ninja came towards them and yelled out.."I did.." Hei raised his hand, "I was hopeing for the KAge not you.."

Bombs266
05-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Gia spotted sayuri out the window, i nin speeding away from her. 'i do hope she comes back, and not follow him.'

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Michael's clone confronts the two ninja.

"You… What are you?!"

AeoKyn
05-04-2013, 11:31 PM
After enjoying the delicious 3rd brew of tea, Aeo Kyn paid the vendor and walked outside into the street satisfied. Feeling that he had gathered everything he needed plus a few good cups of oolong, he was doing pretty well. He walked towards the main gate to exit the village stopping when he saw the dead guards, two strange figures, a new ninja adorning an oasis headband and a familiar mask...
A frown formed upon his face, and his eyes flared slightly, smoke covering his body.

Sephiroth
05-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Michael's clone confronts the two ninja.

"You… What are you?!"

Hei laughed, "A god amongst men?" Hei laughed, "Just kidden"

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 11:38 PM
"Then, what are you here for?!"

Meanwhile, at the Hikage Manor.

"This isn't good, this man is really strong!"

InnerSakura
05-04-2013, 11:42 PM
As Mekuto arrived at the scene, a platoon of jonin suddenly appeared beside him. One of them cast a handsign, and the bodies of the dead shinobi on the wall suddenly collapsed into sand. "Oasis secret ninjutsu: Body Replication technique. How foolish to underestimate Oashisugakure's top defensive forces. I will alert lady Hikage at once that there is an intruder inside the village. I trust you to handle the situation." The man spoke to Mekuto, and the guards disappeared as a miniature sandstorm blew through the streets.

Sephiroth
05-04-2013, 11:45 PM
As Mekuto arrived at the scene, a platoon of jonin suddenly appeared beside him. One of them cast a handsign, and the bodies of the dead shinobi on the wall suddenly collapsed into sand. "Oasis secret ninjutsu: Body Replication technique. How foolish to underestimate Oashisugakure's top defensive forces. I will alert lady Hikage at once that there is an intruder inside the village. I trust you to handle the situation." The man spoke to Mekuto, and the guards disappeared as a miniature sandstorm blew through the streets.

Hei just shook his head, "Great more death to cause..all because i want to talk to Sayuri personally..Oh well cant be helped." Hei quickly turned around to face the crowd and smirked.

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 11:45 PM
"Talk! I'll take you down if you don't talk!!"

Divine Rush
05-04-2013, 11:46 PM
" i am here tailing this man i mean you no harm"

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 11:48 PM
"Fine… Who is he?" [To Divine]

Divine Rush
05-04-2013, 11:53 PM
{looks at watch whats taking him so long lmao}
"That is what im trying to figure out"

Sir Michael
05-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Michael's original is rushing to the gates as fast as he can.

"Okay, then. Who are you?" said Michael's clone.

Mekuto
05-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Mekuto slowly exhaled a stream of smoke that sped silently towards Hei, seeking to poison the attacker.

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:03 AM
"Damn……! Moving is hard with controlling my clone… Almost there."

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Mekuto slowly exhaled a stream of smoke that sped silently towards Hei, seeking to poison the attacker.

Hei just shook his head as he sent a stream of sand and counted the smoke putting it out..."Come on, If i was here to attack you all, your village would of been half gone by now.."

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:06 AM
"Hey! WHO ARE YOU!"

Michael's clone starts making hand signs.

Energy starts forming in the clones hands, creating a medium sized ball, aiming for the man.

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 12:10 AM
"Hey! WHO ARE YOU!"

Michael's clone starts making hand signs.

Energy starts forming in the clones hands, creating a medium sized ball, aiming for the man.

"My name is Hei.." Seeing the man come at him, as He put a wall of sand between them blocking the attack..."Now calm your self im not here to fight or kill people...simply to talk

Divine Rush
05-05-2013, 12:10 AM
" i mean you no harm" the man giggles " please dont make me defend myself id rather not im not here to start trouble"

Mekuto
05-05-2013, 12:12 AM
(I'm behind you, remember you face me to tell me you wounded those nin, then you turned around, Auto-knowledge holmes. Also it's smoke not fire you can't put it out. Why couldn't you have just came here and treated the rp and rper's here with respect rather than threats and auto-hitting our village defenses.) The smoke slams into Hei imbuing his skin with poison. "Your life is mine."

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:14 AM
"How dare you say something like that after what you did?! You're evil!!!"

The clone jumps in the air, throwing Kunai at Hei.

"Not done yet!"

The clone makes hand signs.

"Earth Release: Sticky Surface!"

The ground beneath Hei turns sticky.

Sephiroth
Hei just shook his head, "Great more death to cause..all because i want to talk to Sayuri personally..Oh well cant be helped." Hei quickly turned around to face the crowd and smirked.

oh damn i turned around and faced you...gosh i must be so stupid...damn

AeoKyn
Aeo Kyn watched the spectacle nonplussed, quietly lighting a cigar. He just wants to talk he says. Attacking village guards, strange way to request an audience.
He exhaled, continuing to observe.

Mekuto
05-05-2013, 12:16 AM
oh damn i turned around and faced you...gosh i must be so stupid...damn
Nah buddy you turned away from me to the crowd. You poisoned son.

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 12:17 AM
(I'm behind you, remember you face me to tell me you wounded those nin, then you turned around, Auto-knowledge holmes. Also it's smoke not fire you can't put it out. Why couldn't you have just came here and treated the rp and rper's here with respect rather than threats and auto-hitting our village defenses.) The smoke slams into Hei imbuing his skin with poison. "Your life is mine."

and remeber u all are attacking me..also i knew inner would pull that i save the people crap so it doesnt matter what i did does it..and i didnt do anythign to disrespect you or the others around you....so shut your mouth and i turned and faced you..if u would freaking read its all good.,

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 12:18 AM

hot damn they appeared beside you, so i turned to the crowd who was beside you, god please read next time

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Original Michael appears.

"Water Release: Cannon Ball!"

A giant waterball appears above Hei. Starting to drop.

The clone then starts forming handsigns.

"Wind Release: Weather Raise!"

A gust of wind is created, aiming to have Hei jump in air.

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 12:24 AM
(you guys know that he is being serious. if he wanted to attack, he would have done more than kill a few guards.)

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:25 AM
(We know, we need to keep the show running!)

AeoKyn
05-05-2013, 12:26 AM
(I'm just waiting honestly. Getting pretty bored as this is deja vu.)

Mekuto
05-05-2013, 12:26 AM
(If he wanted to talk he should've just came in and talked, not try and kill the villages defenses.)

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:27 AM
(Is this going anywhere or what? Sephi could post a bit faster…"

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 12:27 AM
(also true. he made quite the..... wrong impression. but hey, that's him for you.)

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:29 AM
(Inner, how about getting Sayuri over here?!?!)

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 12:29 AM
(Is this going anywhere or what? Sephi could post a bit faster…"

(a bit heated right now and doing stuff)

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:30 AM
(Ohohoho I see. *Wink*)

InnerSakura
05-05-2013, 12:39 AM
'stop. i didn't mean to insult you either. i'm sorry for you father. i didn''t know anyone died, i was at the.....vault.....at the time. and what do you mean she didn't have parents?'
Misa nodded. "Yes, a few people were apparently pronounced dead at the scene, but the medical squads were able to resuscitate them. Atleast six were in critical condition last time the reports came in." She informed the man with a grave expression. "I didn't know if you knew Sayuri was an orphan. She seems to be very close to you, so I thought you would have learned about that. She doesn't have any remaining family, just me. And I am only her adoptive sister. But, she is also the only person I have who I consider my family so..." She trailed off again. She noticed Gia looking out the window, and not long afterward Sayuri appeared in the room. Almost simultaneously, a man came running down the hallway leading to the office, and he immediately informed the Hikage that an intruder was inside the village. Sayuri appeared shocked, however the Jonin assured her that the situation was being handled.

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:41 AM
A clone of Michael appears next to the Hikage.

"Sayuri! The intruders name is Hei, and he wishes to speak with you."

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 12:43 AM
'dammit, everytime i try to talk to you Sayuri, someone attacks. if you decide to go, i will accompany you.'

(that bit about talking to you is true.)

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:45 AM
"I can take both of you there quick, using Natural Transportation."

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 12:46 AM
'wait for her answer. if she goes, i will to.'

AeoKyn
05-05-2013, 12:47 AM
(Seems to be a common theme bombs.)

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 12:47 AM
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=130369

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:48 AM
"Fine with me. But, I must tell you. Hei isn't even serious and he's still strong."

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 12:48 AM
(yes, but i haven't gotten to do any of my plots involving her. it's getting on my nerves...although the good thing is, at least setph is bringing action.)

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 12:51 AM
(Same, you have no right to jump on his tail because you don't like it.)

InnerSakura
05-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Sayuri noticed as the Oasis shinobi from earlier appeared beside her, informing her that the intruder's identity was Hei. She wasn't familiar with the name, however she agreed to accompany the man. "This is rather convenient. Everyone who wishes to speak with me all in one place." She smirked. "Misa, please stay here and keep things running smoothly." Sayuri spoke, and Misa nodded in affirmative. "Alright, you may teleport us." Sayuri told Michael.

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 01:12 AM
*steps next to her*

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 05:16 AM
Oh yes, sayuri? That stone, do you know what it means?" Asked Gia

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Hei stood there still stareing at the group and their leader, waiting on Sayrui to appear as he stretched out.."Is she ever going to come?" Hei asked their leader

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 03:27 PM
"Okay, lets go."

"Nature Release: Natural Transportation!"

A teal colored ring appears around the three, and they disappear".

konoha chimp
05-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Sabaku stood on a near by building from Hei eavesdropping on the conversation down below but wanting to stay hidden. He just wanted to keep an eye on his actions for now should he try to attack the village. He also knew that Hei could very well know that he was watching him but he currently wasn't bothered. His main concern was the safety of the village and since the Hikage seemed busy he was ready to defend it if need be. He was still slightly worried and curious about the unknown Ninja though.. he assumed he could only have bad motives for coming to the village.
He stood anticipating Hei's next move and analyzing his actions whilst staying relatively quiet/hidden as always.
Well isn't this an interesting development he thought to himself.

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 05:18 PM
Michael notices another chakra nearby.

"You! Show yourself!"

Michael throws several Kunai near his location.

InnerSakura
05-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Sayuri didn't have time to answer Gia's question before she and her companions were suddenly warped to the village entrance. She noticed Mekuto standing a couple feet away, as well as a familiar looking shinobi. "So that's Hei." Sayuri spoke aloud to herself. She leveled her gaze with the man. "I have arrived, along with one of my guards. Now tell me, what reason did you have for invading our village and attacking our guards?" Sayuri questioned the intruder.

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Sayuri didn't have time to answer Gia's question before she and her companions were suddenly warped to the village entrance. She noticed Mekuto standing a couple feet away, as well as a familiar looking shinobi. "So that's Hei." Sayuri spoke aloud to herself. She leveled her gaze with the man. "I have arrived, along with one of my guards. Now tell me, what reason did you have for invading our village and attacking our guards?" Sayuri questioned the intruder.

Hei smirked as he looked at the woman and walked towards her stoping about half way, "Come meet me here and we shall talk..

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 05:28 PM
"Sayuri. Let me give you a shield.."

"Nature Release: Movement Guard!"

A blue shield covers Sayuri, however she can move.

Kami (Nagato)
05-05-2013, 05:31 PM
An unknown passenger simply walks upon the somewhat heated water, under the unforgivable heat.

InnerSakura
05-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Sayuri noticed Sabaku's chakra signature, and Michael suddenly hurled kunai toward his position as Hei beckoned her to come closer. Michael placed a shield around her body as she stepped toward the man. She happened to spot Aeo Kyn, and she was surprised that he was inside the village. She wondered briefly how long he had been there, and she thought about what Kai had told her. "Thank you, Michael, but it was not necessary to shield me. This man will not harm me I assure you." Sayuri glared in the intruder's direction as she spoke. She stopped a couple feet away from him. "What do you want?" She asked.

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 05:56 PM
"Okay, i'll take the shield down."

The shield disappears.

"I'll take my clones down for now."

Both of Michael's clone's disappear.

konoha chimp
05-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Michael notices another chakra nearby.

"You! Show yourself!"

Michael throws several Kunai near his location.

Sabaku watched with a blunt expression as Michael hurled several kunai towards him recklessly. Sabaku then scratched his head and began to think confused Now why the hell would he do that? either way he had to react.
Sabaku effortlessly made a sand wall and caught all the kunai without any effort completely unfazed. Usually he would just dodge them but he decided not to because he didn't want any harm to come to the villagers/village because of michaels recklessness.

Sabaku then sighed and walked off knowing that he currently wasn't needed. He had the utmost faith in Sayuri dealing with the outsider and knew she wouldn't need protection. Especially considering how strong she was and how protective his fellow ninja were.

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Sayuri noticed Sabaku's chakra signature, and Michael suddenly hurled kunai toward his position as Hei beckoned her to come closer. Michael placed a shield around her body as she stepped toward the man. She happened to spot Aeo Kyn, and she was surprised that he was inside the village. She wondered briefly how long he had been there, and she thought about what Kai had told her. "Thank you, Michael, but it was not necessary to shield me. This man will not harm me I assure you." Sayuri glared in the intruder's direction as she spoke. She stopped a couple feet away from him. "What do you want?" She asked.

Hei smirked as he took a seat on the sand as he griped some in his hand holding it, "Why wont you take a seat, we are here to talk of course. I want you to know our plan and goal then make an offer to you, is all I am here to do." Hei smiled, "If I wanted to attack your village there would of been more damage than just a few fodder ninja..

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 06:22 PM
"Fodder Ninja?!"

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 07:39 PM
(Guys, PICK UP THE DAMN SHOW!)

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 07:40 PM
(Guys, PICK UP THE DAMN SHOW!)

waiting on her...

konoha chimp
05-05-2013, 08:10 PM
(Ok so this is kind of a message to everyone in the Oasis thread and mainly the people who are in the village. Inner/Sayuri is currently being asked to be involved in several different plots because for some reason everyone wants her to be involved with their plots instead of anyone else. So I'm sure she would appreciate it if everyone would stop asking her to be involved with their plots because she cant possibly be in 5 different plots at once and that's not including the actual plots she wants to be a part of but cant because of having to be involved with everyone elses (btw this isn't directly aimed at you guys ^)
This is because it is really slowing the progress of the village having to rely on 1 person all the time. Why not ask another villager instead of Inner/Sayuri to be involved in plots?
So yeah it would be appreciated if people kind of layed off her for a while and prbably decide someone else)

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 08:11 PM
(yo chimp, can you be in mine? sayuri's busy, so i need someone in it, and your the next person Gia knows.)

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 08:15 PM
(Ok so this is kind of a message to everyone in the Oasis thread and mainly the people who are in the village. Inner/Sayuri is currently being asked to be involved in several different plots because for some reason everyone wants her to be involved with their plots instead of anyone else. So I'm sure she would appreciate it if everyone would stop asking her to be involved with their plots because she cant possibly be in 5 different plots at once and that's not including the actual plots she wants to be a part of but cant because of having to be involved with everyone elses (btw this isn't directly aimed at you guys ^)
This is because it is really slowing the progress of the village having to rely on 1 person all the time. Why not ask another villager instead of Inner/Sayuri to be involved in plots?
So yeah it would be appreciated if people kind of layed off her for a while and prbably decide someone else)

*facepalms*

konoha chimp
05-05-2013, 08:16 PM
*Facepalms Seph*

(Sure thing bombs I was hoping someone would actually ask that :lol: but yeah I'm fine to be involved in any plots because I'm not busy at all but I can't right now immediately though If you pm me I'll talk to you more about it tomorrow because I'm about to sleep)

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 08:20 PM
(very well. i'll pm you later.)

InnerSakura
05-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Hei smirked as he took a seat on the sand as he griped some in his hand holding it, "Why wont you take a seat, we are here to talk of course. I want you to know our plan and goal then make an offer to you, is all I am here to do." Hei smiled, "If I wanted to attack your village there would of been more damage than just a few fodder ninja..
(Im gonna agree with Michael. Why did you say fodder ninja? lol)

Sayuri watched as Hei took a seat in front of her on the sand, grasping some of the grains as they flowed through his fingers. He offered her to join him, and a root emerged from the ground as Sayuri sat on it. "It would be unwise to attack my village. I know you wouldn't be that foolish." Sayuri replied to the man's statement.

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 08:24 PM
(Yeah Im gonna agree with Michael. Why did you say fodder ninja? lol)
Sayuri watched as Hei took a seat in front of her on the sand, grasping some of the grains as they flowed through his fingers. He offered her to join him, and a root emerged from the ground as Sayuri sat on it. "It would be unwise to attack my village. I would think you wouldn't be that foolish." Sayuri replied to his statement.

(A no named ninja in the RP or story or show is a fodder ninja, meaning they are unimportant, no matter what thier fate was it would do nothing to the story..)

Hei looked at the lady and shook his head, "Like I said if i was going to attack more stuff would of happened..." Hei smiled as she took a seat.."Now tell me, how would world peace sound to you? No more deaths no more wars etc..

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Gia walked up to them, and took his place standing next to Sayuri. ' I hope my intrusion is not..... well, for lack of better word, intruding? Sorry i am late, My lady.'

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Gia walked through the door, taking his place in the seat next to sayuri. ' MY lady, sorry it took me so long' He said, nodding towards her, then looking at the man. he shrugged and listened. 'i hope you don't mind my intrusion, i can wait outside if it is better.'

we are outside the gates of teh village...not in a room..