PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Greenrust
04-20-2013, 02:09 PM
"A lot of research and time. I learned that humans are drawn to the temples because of the extrodenarly power beneath them. Every since we've entered the desert we've been moths to a flame. It's not quinincidence we built our seat of power right on top of it."

CoolerThanIce
04-21-2013, 08:26 AM
There was an almost inaudible knock on the Hikage's heavy double door.

InnerSakura
04-21-2013, 09:13 AM
"A lot of research and time. I learned that humans are drawn to the temples because of the extrodenarly power beneath them. Every since we've entered the desert we've been moths to a flame. It's not quinincidence we built our seat of power right on top of it."
Sayuri looked toward him, leveling her gaze with his. "What do you need my assistance for? What do you intend to do?" She asked. She turned away from him, gazing out a window in deep thought. "After this war, some of us may not return. If you and I do not see each other again, it is best that we take certain measures now to ensure this village's safety. We can use this power to protect Oasis." Sayuri spoke after a moment's deliberation.

Greenrust
04-21-2013, 09:45 AM
"Of course that's what I planned from the beginning. The reason I needed you here could be at a end but beyond this door will be power enemy's. because each temple has a guardian, I might be able to beat him myself but I am unsure. If you were to help be my chances of success will increase." Levels his gaze with the hikage. "But we must also decide what we will do if it become odvoius we will lose this war, do you understand what I mean sayuri."

konoha chimp
04-21-2013, 11:39 AM
*Meanwhile*
Just outside the walls of the village Sabaku sat in his usual spot above a high sand dune looking over the village relaxing. He figured he would spend some time to relax before the impending war started knowing things could be completely different afterwards.
He just lay down admiring the village for once, realizing despite the war everyone in the village was so calm. He figured this was just the calm before the storm.
He began to meditate focusing, the ground beneath him began to shake causing the entire desert around him to begin shaking violently. Hmm I wonder how this war is going to turn out. For all I know everyone could be dead tomorrow. he sighs at the thought and tries to relax.

InnerSakura
04-21-2013, 11:55 AM
"Of course that's what I planned from the beginning. The reason I needed you here could be at an end but beyond this door will be powerful enemies. Because each temple has a guardian, I might be able to beat them myself but I am unsure. If you were to help me my chances of success will increase." He levels his gaze with the Hikage. "But we must also decide what we will do if it becomes obvious we will lose this war, do you understand what I mean Sayuri?"
Sayuri takes one long glance toward Samito, before finally shifting her gaze. "You don't need to worry about any sort of temple guardian. My presence will not be denied...." She tells him. She remains quiet as she listens to the man speak, and he agrees with her previous proposal that they must take certain precautionary measures to ensure the safety of the village. "If it becomes apparent that we will fail, what do you suggest we should do?" She asked. She wasn't quite sure what her comrade was inquiring. She looked at him as she raised an eyebrow, feeling slightly confused by his question.

CoolerThanIce
04-21-2013, 12:54 PM
There was an almost inaudible knock on the Hikage's heavy double door.

A week later: An emaciated man is sitting outside the the Hikage's door, waiting patiently for Sayuri to open the door whilst thinking of a famous quote "Life was always a moment of waiting for the right moment to act"

Lol, Sayuri open your door:lol:

Greenrust
04-21-2013, 12:55 PM
"I have set up....." He says searching for the right word. "Certain percussions that will prevent the rift from gaining anything once it becomes clear if we have lost. They will remain dormant until I ether weave a certain a sign or after my death someone with chakra that is not from oasis enters the library or the Anbu sector. There is a message in you bottem drawer. If I have died but we have won open the drawer and follow the intrustions." The pheniox emblem begins to slide open reavling a dark hole." For now however lets focus at the task at hand."

Greenrust
04-21-2013, 02:27 PM
(Inner you there?)

InnerSakura
04-21-2013, 07:43 PM
"I see..." Sayuri replies, as Samito explains himself. "That message contains confidential information. You should have sent it directly to me. I cannot risk that sort of information being leaked to our enemies. I will send a suna bunshin back to my office immediately." She states, creating a handsign. An exact replica of herself forms out of sand, before quickly dispersing into tiny grains. A moment later, Sayuri's clone reappears inside the Hikage's workplace. A slight rasp can be heard on the wooden door, and Sayuri's doppelganger briskly walks over and twists the handle. She recognizes Priam standing in the doorway, and he appears to be distraught. "Is something wrong?" She inquires as she invites him into the Hikage's workplace, offering him any assistance he might need. Back at the council's chamber, Sayuri prepares to assist Samito as she looks at the large aperture in front of her. Composing her features, she jumps into the pit ready to complete the mission at hand.

Greenrust
04-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Jumps in after you and its incredibly dark in the hole. The only light you can see is one small flickering light leading to a small room. Begins walking to the light.

InnerSakura
04-21-2013, 08:02 PM
Sayuri notices a small flame in the distance, which is the only illumination within the large opening. She walks through the darkness accompanied by Samito, using her sensor sand to detect any potential threats. Finally she stumbles upon a door, and she hesitantly twists the handle as she enters the room.

Greenrust
04-21-2013, 08:04 PM
It's long hallway with living images rippling across the walls and a softly growing throne at the end. The man sitting on it is leaning on his arm watching you with some intrest. Samito begins walking to the man.

CoolerThanIce
04-22-2013, 08:58 AM
@Inner: Priam has returned two weeks after he asked Flame to send you the message. So he's no longer fatally wounded.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The door was opened by one of Sayuri's clones. Priam stepped into the room with an empty and distant look on his pale face, which had healed almost completely after the disastrous and fatal incident. The only thing he had left as a memorial was a scar on the back of his neck. He waved her off and took a seat on one of the crimson plush armchairs in Sayur's office. As the perfectionist he was, he couldn't help but noticing a withered leaf on one of the cerise colored roses in the vase in front of him. He plucked it away.

"It's a rather long story, and I'm pretty confident that my little trip to the outskirts is the last thing on your mind. But I'll keep it short. For your information, I actually managed to get my hands on the damned scroll. Here!" he said petulantly and threw the scroll across the mahogany coffee table.

"As you can see it almost cost me my life and I'm still not completely recovered yet...which leads us to my next announcement. I cannot take part in this war, but I am more than willing to be the prime healer. I'll even make room for a ward in my own mansion where I can heal wounded shinobi" he continued in a calmer and more controlled voice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcement to all citizens in the Village Hidden In The Oasis:
My character will act as the prime healer in our village during the war, so if your character is injured, you know where to send him/her. I got permission to do this from Inner.

InnerSakura
04-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Sayuri notices a figure sitting in the distance, and he watches her with a piercing gaze. Inside her abdomen, Isago stirs. Sayuri can tell that the bijuu is riled up by the man's presence. "I am Sayuri Seikatsu, Hikage of this village." Sayuri addresses the figure, as Samito begins to walk toward him.

Greenrust
04-22-2013, 09:31 AM
The man says. "Are you here to claim the power of time? Or it is the other one." Looking at me. You realize his eyes glow dimly. Samito then says "I am Samito and I seek to control the fire of creation. Sayuri is here to help me incase my strength fails me." The man stands raising himself from his throne. "You are wiser then most.... Most try to beat me alone when that is impossible." He rises his chakra levels cracking the floor around him with energy.

Bombs266
04-22-2013, 10:29 AM
*closes his eyes, and tries to locate sayuri, by fails to do so.*

InnerSakura
04-23-2013, 08:31 AM
The man says. "Are you here to claim the power of time? Or it is the other one." Looking at me. You realize his eyes glow dimly. Samito then says "I am Samito and I seek to control the fire of creation. Sayuri is here to help me incase my strength fails me." The man stands raising himself from his throne. "You are wiser then most.... Most try to beat me alone when that is impossible." He rises his chakra levels cracking the floor around him with energy.
Sayuri looked at the figure in front of her, as she tried to keep her gaze level. "I am here to garner the power needed to protect the Oasis. That is all." Sayuri responed to the man's question. Samito stated his purpose as well, and suddenly a massive outpouring of chakra could be felt in the room. The tiles on the floor began to crack, and Sayuri's bijuu grew more excited. Sayuri prepared herself for a confrontation, holding the hilt of her blade with her right hand.

The door was opened by one of Sayuri's clones. Priam stepped into the room with an empty and distant look on his pale face, which had healed almost completely after the disastrous and fatal incident. The only thing he had left as a memorial was a scar on the back of his neck. He waved her off and took a seat on one of the crimson plush armchairs in Sayur's office. As the perfectionist he was, he couldn't help but noticing a withered leaf on one of the cerise colored roses in the vase in front of him. He plucked it away.

"It's a rather long story, and I'm pretty confident that my little trip to the outskirts is the last thing on your mind. But I'll keep it short. For your information, I actually managed to get my hands on the damned scroll. Here!" he said petulantly and threw the scroll across the mahogany coffee table.

"As you can see it almost cost me my life and I'm still not completely recovered yet...which leads us to my next announcement. I cannot take part in this war, but I am more than willing to be the prime healer. I'll even make room for a ward in my own mansion where I can heal wounded shinobi" he continued in a calmer and more controlled voice.
Sayuri listened to Priam speak, and she noticed as the man tossed her a scroll. Reacting with quick reflexes, Sayuri grabbed the important item and stared at her guest with a serious expression. "I am truly very sorry for the misfortunes you may have faced during your previous exploits. I do indeed have a lot to handle at the moment, and I must say I am rather overwhelmed. Once the war begins, we will require sufficient medics to tend to injured shinobi. I appreciate your offer, and I would be pleased if you could assume the position of prime healer as you suggested." Sayuri stated.

Greenrust
04-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Then the man sits down sighing. "You know many people have tried to gain the power of time all for different reasons. So what is your reason for trying to gain the power of time?"
Samito says "To protect my ally's and for fill my goal." The man says "At least your honest about it. Many have tried to better themselves and convince me to give the powers to them. But I won't give them willingly, if you want them then you must beat me." His eyes begin to glow.

InnerSakura
04-23-2013, 10:07 AM
"We will do whatever is necessary to ensure the safety of Oashisu. I, Sayuri Seikatsu shall defeat you and claim the power to protect this village. Prepare yourself.." Sayuri spoke, and she drew her sword from it's sheath. The blade ignited, and Sayuri swung her weapon unleashing a torrent of flames toward her opponent.

Greenrust
04-23-2013, 10:13 AM
The man says. "Using flames against me? Foolish." Swipes his hand threw the fire dispelling it like he would morning mist. "I am the patron of creation and the flame. My own element won't harm me." He Rises his hand and animals of every kind made of fire rose from the ground charging me and you.

InnerSakura
04-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Sayuri's brow furrows, as she watches her foe effortlessly extinguish the flames from her attack. Suddenly, blazing creatures emerge from the ground. They strike, and Sayuri smirks as her sword explodes with chakra. "This blade resonates with my bijuu's power, as you will now witness." Sayuri speaks, and she slashes through the beasts with little effort. "If I cannot destroy you with fire, allow me to demonstrate my mastery of the sands." A swath of iron sand engulfs the area, as Sayuri attempts to bury her opponent alive before crushing him to death.

Greenrust
04-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Many of the creatures are buried but others run across and over the sand and others form behind them. Samito adds "Water style: Wipping lashes." Water whips come out of the air intercepting the fire creatures as they neared you. The man waves his hand again and a fire dragon appears roaring in anger at Samito and sayuri. He then breaths a gout of flames at us. The man as still not risen from his throne.

CoolerThanIce
04-23-2013, 10:53 AM
Sayuri listened to Priam speak, and she noticed as the man tossed her a scroll. Reacting with quick reflexes, Sayuri grabbed the important item and stared at her guest with a serious expression. "I am truly very sorry for the misfortunes you may have faced during your previous exploits. I do indeed have a lot to handle at the moment, and I must say I am rather overwhelmed. Once the war begins, we will require sufficient medics to tend to injured shinobi. I appreciate your offer, and I would be pleased if you could assume the position of priam healer as you suggested." Sayuri stated.

"Well, Sayuri-sama, I have news for you regarding that matter. Oashisugakure's Local Hospital was been passed down to me five years ago, on my eighteenth birthday. You remember that my great-great grandfather was one of the founders of the hospital, right? But since I wasn't a fully qualified healer yet, I rejected the proposal of me being the owner of the hospital, making the hospital state-owned. That's why I went to Io's Healing Academy to work on my healing skills and got my Master's degree, if war would break out, which it ironically will pretty soon" he informed her and took out a small silvery bottle from his chest pocket and brought the bottle to his lips "It's for medicinial purposes" he mumbled, disregarding the fact that the liquid contained at least 77 percent alcohol.

InnerSakura
04-23-2013, 12:30 PM
"Well, Sayuri-sama, I have news for you regarding that matter. Oashisugakure's Local Hospital was been passed down to me five years ago, on my eighteenth birthday. You remember that my great-great grandfather was one of the founders of the hospital, right? But since I wasn't a fully qualified healer yet, I rejected the proposal of me being the owner of the hospital, making the hospital state-owned. That's why I went to Io's Healing Academy to work on my healing skills and got my Master's degree, if war would break out, which it ironically will pretty soon" he informed her and took out a small silvery bottle from his chest pocket and brought the bottle to his lips "It's for medicinial purposes" he mumbled, disregarding the fact that the liquid contained at least 77 percent alcohol.
Sayuri watched as the man consumed the alcoholic beverage. "Of course." She smirked. "Yes I was aware of your family's connection to the hospital, and I realize you have a lot of prowess in the medical field. I myself am regarded as one of this village's finest healers. In fact, I have made much progress developing cures for various illnesses after I became a jinchuriki..." Sayuri explains. "You see, scorpion venom is commonly used as a cure for some types of cancer. Which reminds me..." Removing herself from her seat, Sayuri walks across the room and retrieves a vial of liquid which has a sealing spell written on it. She forms a handsign, and the seal disappears. She then returns to Priam, handing him the concoction. She gives him a serious glare. "This contains Isago's poison, which is one of the most deadly toxins known to humans. One ounce is enough to kill a fully grown man within minutes. I trust that you will be able to use this substance for the appropriate purposes." Sayuri says, leveling her gaze with the man's as she waits for him to respond.
Many of the creatures are buried but others run across and over the sand and others form behind them. Samito adds "Water style: Wipping lashes." Water whips come out of the air intercepting the fire creatures as they neared you. The man waves his hand again and a fire dragon appears roaring in anger at Samito and sayuri. He then breaths a gout of flames at us. The man as still not risen from his throne.
Sayuri fights alongside her comrade, gracefully felling her foes as they continue to attack. Suddenly, a large dragon lunges toward them spouting flames from its maw. Sayuri rapidly constructs a dense shield of iron sand to defend herself and her companion, and she quickly destroys the dragon afterward by releasing a powerful blast of chakra toward it, which causes the beast to explode.

Greenrust
04-23-2013, 12:50 PM
The beast after a bit more fight all disseaper. The man says "So you have some skill." He's stands up and thrust his hands into the air and a sword made out one of the strongest flames you've ever seen appear. "Now..... Let us begin in earnest."

InnerSakura
04-23-2013, 01:08 PM
"It would be my pleasure." Sayuri replies as she holds her sword in front of her body, poised to strike. "I will take his left, you flank him on the right." Sayuri tells her comrade, and she immediately begins to barrage her opponent with dagger-like projectiles formed from the iron sand. She lunges toward the enemy, swift and precise with her movements. She feints a swing to his left shoulder, before curving her blade underhanded as she attempts to slash the man's torso.

CoolerThanIce
04-23-2013, 01:43 PM
Sayuri watched as the man consumed the alcoholic beverage. "Of course." She smirked. "Yes I was aware of your family's connection to the hospital, and I realize you have a lot of prowess in the medical field. I myself am regarded as one of this village's finest healers. In fact, I have made much progress developing cures for various illnesses after I became a jinchuriki..." Sayuri explains. "You see, scorpion venom is commonly used as a cure for some types of cancer. Which reminds me..." Removing herself from her seat, Sayuri walks across the room and retrieves a vial of liquid which has a sealing spell written on it. She forms a handsign, and the seal disappears. She then returns to Priam, handing him the concoction. She gives him a serious glare. "This contains Isago's poison, which is one of the most deadly toxins known to humans. One ounce is enough to kill a fully grown man within minutes. I trust that you will be able to use this substance for the appropriate purposes." Sayuri says, leveling her gaze with the man's as she waits for him to respond.

Poison. Poison. Even the word elicited malaise.
"I am well aware of the fact that you're one of the top healers in our village, Milady" Priam acknowledged and tucked the alcohol beverage into his chest pocket "And yes, scorpion poison has proven to be rather effective when it comes to fighting off cancer" he agreed and thought back on one of the Potions lessons at the healing Academy.

He raised the bottle to his lips once again and let the cold liquid ooze down his throat "I need to quit this dirty habit" he thought to himself for the thousandth time. He almost choked on his drink when she showed him the poison from the tailed beast. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and straightened up.

"Most certainly" he responded in a professional manner and repeated "Only for appropriate purposes" but at the same time he couldn't help but thinking of the helpless and incurable, the ones who had no choice but to get their vessels loaded with burning and lethal poison."It could have been you Priam, it could have been you" a metallic and expressionless voice filled the back of his mind. Flashbacks from when his poison jutsu backfired appeared. Memories from when he became so intoxicated that his heart almost stopped beating emerged in his consciousness. He could feel a sweat drop form on his forehead and his pulse increase. He couldn't let her see him like this, he couldn't let anyone observe him in this state. He put down the silvery bottle on the mahogany table with a thud.

"I'll put this in safety" he said and took Isago's poison from her hands and tucked it into his chest pocket next to his beloved alcohol beverage. He prayed that she wouldn't notice that his hand was shaking like an electric eel when he took the poison from her hand "You know where to find me if you need anything" he nodded before he left.

Greenrust
04-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Samito nods then uses "Water style: Infinite Changing Waves!" A large amount of water swirled around him forming a infinite different number of shapes and sizes so it was almost impossible to predict what's comming. He then draws his sword charging the right side. The man made a wall of incredibly hot fire which melts your iron sand. He then swirling the laza around moves it to the point where your sword would hit him Harding it into rock and blocking the sword blow. He then parts my sword with his own while fire begins intercepting what ever my water style makes. He then uses "Fire style: Tower of flaming time." A large pillar of fire engulfs him and unless we dodge will burn us to a crisp.

InnerSakura
04-25-2013, 12:06 PM
Poison. Poison. Even the word elicited malaise.
"I am well aware of the fact that you're one of the top healers in our village, Milady" Priam acknowledged and tucked the alcohol beverage into his chest pocket "And yes, scorpion poison has proven to be rather effective when it comes to fighting off cancer" he agreed and thought back on one of the Potions lessons at the healing Academy.

He raised the bottle to his lips once again and let the cold liquid ooze down his throat "I need to quit this dirty habit" he thought to himself for the thousandth time. He almost choked on his drink when she showed him the poison from the tailed beast. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and straightened up.

"Most certainly" he responded in a professional manner and repeated "Only for appropriate purposes" but at the same time he couldn't help but thinking of the helpless and incurable, the ones who had no choice but to get their vessels loaded with burning and lethal poison."It could have been you Priam, it could have been you" a metallic and expressionless voice filled the back of his mind. Flashbacks from when his poison jutsu backfired appeared. Memories from when he became so intoxicated that his heart almost stopped beating emerged in his consciousness. He could feel a sweat drop form on his forehead and his pulse increase. He couldn't let her see him like this, he couldn't let anyone observe him in this state. He put down the silvery bottle on the mahogany table with a thud.

"I'll put this in safety" he said and took Isago's poison from her hands and tucked it into his chest pocket next to his beloved alcohol beverage. He prayed that she wouldn't notice that his hand was shaking like an electric eel when he took the poison from her hand "You know where to find me if you need anything" he nodded before he left.
Sayuri's eyes narrowed slightly, as she noticed Priam's hand tremble when he took the vial from her and placed in in his pocket. She decided not to ask the man any questions, and instead she watched as he stood and excused himself from the room. Walking back to her desk, she opened one of the drawers and removed an envelope addressed to her from Samito. She placed the letter into one of her side pouches, before disappearing in a wisp of sand to deliver the message back to her original self.
Samito nods then uses "Water style: Infinite Changing Waves!" A large amount of water swirled around him forming a infinite different number of shapes and sizes so it was almost impossible to predict what's comming. He then draws his sword charging the right side. The man made a wall of incredibly hot fire which melts your iron sand. He then swirling the laza around moves it to the point where your sword would hit him Harding it into rock and blocking the sword blow. He then parts my sword with his own while fire begins intercepting what ever my water style makes. He then uses "Fire style: Tower of flaming time." A large pillar of fire engulfs him and unless we dodge will burn us to a crisp.
Sayuri's opponent casts a powerful fire style techinique, constructing a wall of flames which begin to melt Sayuri's iron sand. She smirks as the heat anneals the sand, tempering it into pure iron as she hardened the metal by solidifying it with her chakra. Sayuri struck her opponent with her blade, however he managed to avoid the brunt of the blow as the edge of her sword hardened into stone. Sayuri cursed, and promptly stabbed a spear of iron toward the man as Samito simultaneously attacked after performing a water style technique. Just then, Sayuri noticed as her enemy suddenly created a pillar of smoldering flames. Realizing there wasn't much time to escape, she immediately cast a jutsu. "Sol Style: Solar Quintessence!!" She activated the strongest version of her shield of fire, and her body exploded into flames as she radiated with a dazzling light. Her foe would be temporarily blinded, and so she took the opportunity to attempt to impale him through the heart using her iron sand. At the same time, she weaved hand signs as she formed her most durable shield to protect her comrade from harm.

Greenrust
04-25-2013, 05:05 PM
The tornado dissipitates reavling the man holding his side when the spear had gone threw. "So... I guess the battle is over. However I must warn you, those who take the power of time must finish the loop or the power of time will tear you apart. Also I am the weakest of the guardians, the others are much stronger." Looks around. "My time is up. Beware at the powers you try to unlock."

InnerSakura
04-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Sayuri sheaths her blade, leveling her gaze with her enemy as he speaks. The deity had been defeated, and after he died Sayuri turned to face her comrade. "I need to know what you are planning, Samito. I have offered you my assistance, however since I am Hikage I would request that you inform me of the situation." Sayuri told the shinobi.

Greenrust
04-26-2013, 05:59 PM
"I've told you most of it but there is some left. The are 5 temples in all, this is just the first. You must complete the loob of time in one month or the power of time will rip you asunder. Also if oasis loses the war I will need to get in contact with raiden again else I won't be able to complete the loob because the rift will gain something I can't allow them to gain."

konoha chimp
04-26-2013, 06:01 PM
oh yeah btw here I am

Greenrust
04-26-2013, 06:05 PM
(Oh hey chimp.)

Pool
04-26-2013, 06:13 PM
Pool's figure appeared in front of the Hikage. It wasn't Pool, or even a clone. It was just mist. The water particles reflected off the light in such specific ways that what appeared looked like Pool. "As you may or may not know... Roy has been usurped. I am the new Kage of the Rift village. And I want to talk peace treaty. Meet me in the Rift Village secret HQ. Once you arrive at the village, I will personally lead you to it. Hopefully we can work something out." The mist dispersed, leaving a note with directions to the Rift. "Come alone." Was faintly heard.

Greenrust
04-26-2013, 06:21 PM
(This what me and sayuri are doing pool is prewar stuff just so you know.)

InnerSakura
04-26-2013, 11:28 PM
"I've told you most of it but there is some left. The are 5 temples in all, this is just the first. You must complete the loob of time in one month or the power of time will rip you asunder. Also if oasis loses the war I will need to get in contact with raiden again else I won't be able to complete the loob because the rift will gain something I can't allow them to gain."Sayuri listened to Samito's explanation, and she felt a bit skeptical. "So Raiden is indeed alive. I heard rumors, however I was not altogether sure if they were true. You will have to provide me with full details of this plan you are about to set in motion. I do trust you, however I am reluctant to assist you when I am not certain what the outcome shall be." Sayuri spoke. "You must understand my position. As Hikage, I have the village's welfare front and foremost in my thoughts and actions." She told him. Suddenly Sayuri's suna bunshin appeared, handing her the envelope addressed to her from Samito. She retrieved the letter, as her clone dispersed into sand. Opening the note and reading its contents, Sayuri gazed at her comrade before placing the slip of paper inside a side pocket. "I have a sufficient amount of information, however there are still a few things I would like to discuss with you." Sayuri stated, and she ushered Samito to follow her as she left the underground tunnel and disappeared.

Sephiroth
04-27-2013, 12:14 AM
A masked man appeared outside the village gates.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8514/grab05328bt6.jpg

He walked through the gates looking around the village. He noticed that it looked deserted for an Oasis. As he walked through the village and the wind blew as his coat went to the side. Under his mask he breath heavily as he took a deep breath letting the warm air out. He looked up as he seen the sun beaming down on him. Walking over to the shade he stood there for a good few mins, watching waiting for someone or something to come by.. But nothing ever did..

A smile came across his face as he walked towards the biggest building there was in teh village, pushing open the door as he walked in

Bombs266
04-27-2013, 01:04 AM
'hello stranger'

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 01:05 AM
Walks with Sayuri although he feels another chakra in the village and begins to track it although not mentioning it yet.

Sephiroth
04-27-2013, 01:09 AM
'hello stranger'

The man stop before entering the mansion as he heard someone behind him. He looked of his shoulder and looked at the guy. With out saying a word he walked forward, ignoring the man as he walked into the mansion closeing the doors behind him.

Bombs266
04-27-2013, 01:11 AM
*appears in the mansion, out of the ground* 'yeah, that won't help. i don't recognize you. and the fact you tried to ditch me raises my suspicion.

Sephiroth
04-27-2013, 01:14 AM
*appears in the mansion, out of the ground* 'yeah, that won't help. i don't recognize you. and the fact you tried to ditch me raises my suspicion.

The man just stood there looking at him as he appeared. No emotion no nothing in his stance. He stared at the man as he was stareing into his very soul. With out speaking a word he just shrugged as the man spoke.

Bombs266
04-27-2013, 01:17 AM
'fair enough. carry this, and i'll let you go about your business.' He said, throwing him a rock, with a small sample of Gia's chakra signature in it.

Sephiroth
04-27-2013, 01:19 AM
'fair enough. carry this, and i'll let you go about your business.' He said, throwing him a rock, with a small sample of Gia's chakra signature in it.

The man step to the side as the rock flew past him and hit the ground. He just shook his head and finally spoke, "No.." He stood there as he walked by the man and went up the stairs

Bombs266
04-27-2013, 01:21 AM
'well, here i was, being friendly and giving you a visitor pass. well in that case.' Gia made a few hand signs, and a small brown eagle formed. 'Blade-wing, watch him.'

InnerSakura
04-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Post War:
Sayuri arrived back at the village, worn out and slightly battered from her previous confrontation. The war with Rift had been resolved, and Sayuri was grateful for having escaped with her life yet again. Using a certain high classed ninjutsu she had managed to heal any injured shinobi scattered across the various battlegrounds, and miraculously the death tolls were not very high. Kiretsugakure had ordered a cease fire, after their kage had apparently committed suicide. The silhouette of a man appeared in the mist, handing Sayuri a letter addressed from the newly appointed Mukokage. They were proposing a peace treaty, and Sayuri needed some time to regain her bearings and consolidate her people before accepting the offer for negotiation.

InnerSakura
04-27-2013, 03:41 AM
A masked man appeared outside the village gates.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8514/grab05328bt6.jpg

He walked through the gates looking around the village. He noticed that it looked deserted for an Oasis. As he walked through the village and the wind blew as his coat went to the side. Under his mask he breath heavily as he took a deep breath letting the warm air out. He looked up as he seen the sun beaming down on him. Walking over to the shade he stood there for a good few mins, watching waiting for someone or something to come by.. But nothing ever did..

A smile came across his face as he walked towards the biggest building there was in teh village, pushing open the door as he walked in
Pre War:
Sayuri briskly made her way into the Hikage's mansion, accompanied by Samito. Suddenly, she noticed an unfamiliar chakra signature. She happened to recognize a lone figure standing in the grand hallway, and she failed to distinguish his facial features due to a mask concealing his face.

Sephiroth
04-27-2013, 10:12 AM
The man stood there and watched as the woman passed by him. Not saying anything as he just let her pass. He walked bass the kage's office and into the scroll room. Sitting down at a large table as he looked around at the many various scrolls

Naijeru
04-27-2013, 10:13 AM
Naijeru intruded and stabbed everyone in the jugular.

Bombs266
04-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Gia walked into the scroll room, and sat across from the masked man. 'this is a private area.'

InnerSakura
04-27-2013, 04:44 PM
The man stood there and watched as the woman passed by him. Not saying anything as he just let her pass. He walked bass the kage's office and into the scroll room. Sitting down at a large table as he looked around at the many various scrolls
Sayuri watched as the strange man paced along the long hallway, entering the village's private archives. She followed after him, as her suspicions rose. "What are you doing here? If you don't want any trouble, I suggest you leave." Sayuri stated, and she watched as the shady figure looked around the room. Casting a handsign, Sayuri performed a powerful sealing ninjutsu. "Sealing art: 100 seal binding." The important documents were then secured with a stamp-like seal, which prevented the contents of any scroll from being read. "State your purpose for intruding into this village." Sayuri spoke. Gia sat across the room, and Sayuri gave her comrade a swift glance.

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Starts laughing slightly behind sayuri like he had just heard a private joke.

Bombs266
04-27-2013, 04:46 PM
'sayuri, he won't. i've been trying for a while. he wouldn't even take the guest tracker.' Said Gia, spinning a rock shard across the table.

InnerSakura
04-27-2013, 04:59 PM
Sayuri listened as her guard spoke, watching as he spun a small stone across a table. She immediately returned her attention back to the intruder, as Samito laughed. "I would prefer to not have any conflict. A war is about to occur, and most of our shinobi have already been deployed to the battlefront. I am sorry, but I will have you leave now or state your business." Sayuri told the man with the mask, after Gia informed her that the man had refused to comply.

Bombs266
04-27-2013, 05:01 PM
The small shard floated back to Gia, and multiple other shards joined it, making a very cracked stone. Gia pulled a book out of his coat, and started reading it.'

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 05:06 PM
"Sayuri, common we got impotent things to discuss. This masked man cant do any harm in here. also release the sealing jutsu its a waste of chakra."

Bombs266
04-27-2013, 05:07 PM
'actually, it is not. Sayuri was taking precautions with that jutsu, and it needs to be there.'

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 05:11 PM
"Before you say that i would open one of those scrolls." Chuckling.

InnerSakura
04-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Sayuri listened to Samito speak, and she raised an eyebrow. Releasing the sealing jutsu, she reached onto one of the shelves and pulled out a scroll. She unrolled the parchment, revealing nothing but a blank white sheet. "These scrolls are copies. There is nothing written inside." Sayuri smirked. "Well done, Samito." She mused.

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 05:34 PM
"It gets better try to make it reval its secrets with chakra." is now about to go on a full on laugh.

InnerSakura
04-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Sayuri channeled chakra through the paper, revealing scribbled text. She repressed a small chuckle. Rolling the scroll together, she tossed it casually toward the masked man. "I believe you are right, we have other important matters to attend to. Lets go, Samito. Gia, keep an eye on our guest please." Sayuri spoke, and she disappeared in grains of sand.

Present:
Sayuri donned her Hikage's hat and formal robes, as she prepared to leave the village for her journey to Rift. The aftermath of the war had been settled, and her citizen's morale had risen. Leaving Sabaku in charge while she was away, Sayuri left for Kiretsugakure to meet with the Mukokage.

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 05:43 PM
(It was a recipe for muffins :P)

InnerSakura
04-27-2013, 05:57 PM
@Green
LMAO xD

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 06:00 PM
@Inner
My guy has a sense of humor when it comes to trolling.

InnerSakura
04-27-2013, 06:03 PM
(That's just too funny. You can go to present time now. lol)

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Present time: Samito is waiting in the office for Sayuri. he had a little more that he needed to inform her about.

Sephiroth
04-27-2013, 10:43 PM
The man got up and went over to some scrolls, that is non importance bc yeah im that good. He took them out of their place as he sat down and opened one up. He began to read it, memorizing it. Going to the next one doing the same thing. As he sat there he thought about things and about what he knew.

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 10:48 PM
(the scrolls are not even in that room...)

Sephiroth
04-28-2013, 01:01 AM
(it is if i say it is..so just go with it out keep ur nose out of it? kthaxbai)

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 01:02 AM
(no im the one who moved the scroll in prep for the war. you dont have any rights here so screw off. i could care less about what you want.)

Bombs266
04-28-2013, 01:06 AM
Present- Gia walked to where he sensed sayuri. 'Sayuri, i need you to have something.'

Pool
04-28-2013, 01:07 AM
Sayuri is in the Rift.

Bombs266
04-28-2013, 01:08 AM
(i missed that? dammit! i had something planned! it wasn't going to go to war, i hate fighting, but i had a plan still.)

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 01:08 AM
(yah sorry bomb she be in oasis discussing peace to the pointless war. also planning stuff dont try to take my roll >.>)

Bombs266
04-28-2013, 01:10 AM
(dam. i was going to give her one of my latest jutsu creations. oh well, i'll give it to her when she gets back.)

Bombs266
04-28-2013, 01:10 AM
Noticing she wasn't there, Gia sat, waiting for her return.

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 01:14 AM
(ohhh pm me details seems intresting.)

Sephiroth
04-28-2013, 01:45 AM
The man stood up and looked around putting the scrolls up ,since sayuri already came in etc etc. He walked out of the mansion and out into the village. His mask still hideing his face as he walked. His black coat blowing in the wind as he kept walking searching for something or someone

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 01:46 AM
(ok not sure what your gonna do with a bunch of cooking recipes but thats fine.)

Sephiroth
04-28-2013, 01:51 AM
(ok not sure what your gonna do with a bunch of cooking recipes but thats fine.)

You can stop trying to troll me or whatever ur trying to get at bc its not gona work

The man reached the gates of the village and looks back shruged his shoulders..."useless village..the rift should of just laid waste to the village..." the man turned around and walked out of the gates

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 01:54 AM
(im just telling you oasis's secrets were moved out of the main area by me is prep for war. so it really doesn't matter what you do with those scrolls. also you cant decide if i can or not move the scrolls as this is oasis not your rift where you can control everything.)

Divine Rush
04-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Green ease up a little ok he is just making a plot etc please stop being like that

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 02:28 AM
(he trys to run everything his way and when he cant get what he want he denys everyone else's opinion putting them below his own. and hes been picking a fight with oasis so long its rediculus. frankly im tired of it.)

Pool
04-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Green omfg you were all like "yeah! War!" Before the war and now that you lost your match you're all butthurt and anti war.

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 02:31 AM
(i never said i wanted war. what i said was that seph was not looking for peace. Zero let me live so i don't care about the battle and my plans moving in the right direction. but this war interrupted plot for several days and it was waged because seph didn't like the way oasis was run)

Pool
04-28-2013, 02:41 AM
(Eh wars are fun. Also if we beat you and the rift we won't just say have a nice day and leave. If you make is go threw the trouble of going to war and we beat you. You will pay a price for it somehow in someway.)

>Wars are fun

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 02:43 AM
(Wars are fun usally, when half the time isnt spent arguing over terms.)

Shisko Shi
04-28-2013, 02:54 AM
Well thats enough, I only had the issue of what as mentioned we all did.

Though we all hated the Biju, Both Noctis and Seph, Including my self, Then along with Divine and a few others like Chimp are just a few hating on the Bijuu and Nine. Then some of us mostkly including me and Seph thought, "Why not go to war" Seph you did PM about me to do it, I said wait, Then I am sure I might have said, "Go for it I do not care, then made jokes about it out of rage. But we all have come to terms that we all broke the rules of bulling and ganging up. Inenr yes never should have argued and I have the say so in this, But I did say she could keep hers. I ended the war.

Green you could have said something in the beginning before. There are others who told me that it became stuiped. Yes I am in-exerpinced, and if I say do something.. Look up the rules before doing it ebcause I say it. I am not GOd, I am not perfect. Hell I was in the ER for a accident, so clearly I am not god... So do not take my word 100% to heart. NEVER pick on Inner, NEVER Argue with me again. I say this because the stress level in this RP has gone to far and is old. Green you were for war like I said go for it, We both changed minds. YOu not sure, Me because I am stressed and relaised the pointless ness of it.

Do not hate, you were in it so deal with it. ITs over.

That we all did wrong. So enough. The war happened deal with it. No more.

If there is another war, then you need to ask your Memebers if they are up for it.

Bombs266
04-28-2013, 03:46 AM
Good speach. And, I have to agree

Sephiroth
04-28-2013, 01:04 PM
(he trys to run everything his way and when he cant get what he want he denys everyone else's opinion putting them below his own. and hes been picking a fight with oasis so long its rediculus. frankly im tired of it.)

To shut people up like you...you was the first person to tell inner I didn't want peace or whatever. But meh I don't care got a problem with me, then too bad. Inner asked me to come here and rp but if you want to stop being a straight up ass and move on then fine. It isn't my fault my village ran you you all over. You talked big and bad about how you all was going to destory us and all..now look at you all but hurt and all bc you all got ran over easily in the war. But before you start attacking me you need to look at your own self about all this...but I'm done with this argueing etc

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 01:12 PM
(I admit it was a bad time to experiment with a jutsu. also i'm not trying to argue. i'm just stating my complaints. also didn't shisko say the discussion was over.)

sarutobi17
04-28-2013, 07:52 PM
(i have created my character,and now i am here to ask if i may join this village?)

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 07:54 PM
(possibly last time i checked we were full though.)

sarutobi17
04-28-2013, 09:50 PM
(alright no problem.i will check with another village.)

Sephiroth
04-29-2013, 10:18 PM
The masked man appeared outside the Oasis makeing his way to the village...."Now where is she..." He thought as he walked in

InnerSakura
04-29-2013, 11:10 PM
Sayuri arrived back in the village, retreating to the Hikage's mansion. She changed out of her formal robes, before returning to her office. She suddenly detected a chakra signature, and she realized that there was someone within Oasis. She waited for any unexpected visitors.

Sephiroth
04-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Sayuri arrived back in the village, retreating to the Hikage's mansion. She changed out of her formal robes, before returning to her office. She suddenly detected a chakra signature, and she realized that there was someone within Oasis. She waited for any unexpected visitors.

Walking through the village heading towards he mansion. As i knock on the door formaly..." I need to speak with the kage of this village please..It is urgant..."

InnerSakura
04-30-2013, 12:13 AM
A rasp could be heard on one of the wooden doors leading to the sun shadow's office, and one of Sayuri's assistants immediately rushed to allow the visitor to enter. "Lord Hikage is right this way." The woman invited the man through the halls, and Sayuri looked up from her desk as she noticed the masked shinobi enter the room. She looked at him expectantly, as her secretary explained that the man had important business he needed to address.

Sephiroth
04-30-2013, 12:16 AM
A rasp could be heard on one of the wooden doors leading to the sun shadow's office, and one of Sayuri's assistants immediately rushed to allow the visitor to enter. "Lord Hikage is right this way." The woman invited the man through the halls, and Sayuri looked up from her desk as she noticed the masked shinobi enter the room. She looked at him expectantly, as her secretary explained that the man had important business he needed to address.

Looking through his mask he looked at the girl who is the kage of this village. He shook his head as i looked at the secretary, "Please leave us now..I have private things to discuss with the lady kage.." He said as he walked over to the chair and sat down.

InnerSakura
04-30-2013, 12:25 AM
Warning, Warning, A Giant is coming to the village. Warning, Warning, A Giant is coming to the village. Everyone go underground. Get to shelter. Warning, Warning, A Giant is coming to the village. Warning, Warning, A Giant is coming to the village. Everyone go underground. Get to shelter.(inner u got a giant coming to your village.)
(O.O You realize I am in the middle of a meeting, right? lol)

zorlock
04-30-2013, 12:26 AM
(ok i can pause it my bad lol. ok they are gone.)

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 12:46 AM
*a small eagle lands on the window, with a purple stone in it's mouth. arund the stone is a peice of paper with sayuri's name on it.*

InnerSakura
04-30-2013, 02:15 AM
Looking through his mask he looked at the girl who is the kage of this village. He shook his head as i looked at the secretary, "Please leave us now..I have private things to discuss with the lady kage.." He said as he walked over to the chair and sat down.
The assistant left the office, leaving the Hikage and the masked man in the room alone. Sayuri stared at her guest, recognizing him from their earlier encounter in the village's archives. He sat in one of the mahogany chairs, and Sayuri leveled her gaze with the shinobi as she spoke in a formal tone. "Is there something you wished to see me about?" She asked.

Sephiroth
04-30-2013, 09:35 AM
The assistant left the office, leaving the Hikage and the masked man in the room alone. Sayuri stared at her guest, recognizing him from their earlier encounter in the village's archives. He sat in one of the mahogany chairs, and Sayuri leveled her gaze with the shinobi as she spoke in a formal tone. "Is there something you wished to see me about?" She asked.

The man removed his mask and sat it down on the kages desk. Looking at her he pulled out a picture of roy out of his pocket handing it to her.."I heard you was in a battle with him, but you lost...." The man said looking at her, "So where is he?"

Pool
04-30-2013, 09:42 AM
A thin mist formed outside of the village. It formed the shape of a human. Pool's body manifested where the mist was. So, this is her village... Pool thought to himself as he walked up to the guards on the outside of the village and requested to enter. "I'm the Kyatsukage, and I want to see my good friend Sayuri." Pool flashed the guards the cheesiest smile ever.

konoha chimp
04-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Sabaku appeared from infront of the guards after just getting out of the hospital. Oh man already another attack?! I hope not.. He then looked suspiciously and creeped out at the same time at the cheesy Grin that was given.
"Umm... yeah... I'm afraid you're going to have to wait there until we have the orders to let you in Rift-nin or should I say Vortex" laughed Sabaku awkwardly feeling intimidated.

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 12:55 PM
that smile... And " good friends"... There's something I should know about thought Gia/eagle, trying to get sayuri to open the window trapping him out, but tapping the glass.

Pool
04-30-2013, 01:04 PM
Sabaku appeared from infront of the guards after just getting out of the hospital. Oh man already another attack?! I hope not.. He then looked suspiciously and creeped out at the same time at the cheesy Grin that was given.
"Umm... yeah... I'm afraid you're going to have to wait there until we have the orders to let you in Rift-nin or should I say Vortex" laughed Sabaku awkwardly feeling intimidated.

Pool glanced menacingly at Sabaku, but kept his composure. "Well then, I guess I'll just stick around here." Pool sat down, legs crossed. He started to meditate.

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 02:21 PM
Says from the walls of the village to pool. "Visits already didnt we just leave?"

Pool
04-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Says from the walls of the village to pool. "Visits already didnt we just leave?"

Pool opened a single eye and looked at Samito. "I decided that it was only fair that I had a look at your village."

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 02:32 PM
"Hmm perhaps we should have a tour of your village too one day. Sayuri's in a meeting at the moment but ill allow you in the village as long as you have a escort. Some still have resentment to the vortex."

Pool
04-30-2013, 02:54 PM
"Hmm perhaps we should have a tour of your village too one day. Sayuri's in a meeting at the moment but ill allow you in the village as long as you have a escort. Some still have resentment to the vortex."

"I don't doubt that... I'm sorry for all the trouble the ex-Kage has caused. I really am." Pool said to Samito. "A tour would be wonderful" he said with a sincere smile.

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Looks to chimp. "I'll take care of the Kage for now Sabaku. Hes allowed entry, sayuri has closed the matter of the war." Jumps down next to the Kage and then walks into oasis motioning for pool to follow.

Pool
04-30-2013, 03:10 PM
Looks to chimp. "I'll take care of the Kage for now Sabaku. Hes allowed entry, sayuri has closed the matter of the war." Jumps down next to the Kage and then walks into oasis motioning for pool to follow.

Pool followed, passing up the guards and the other ninja. "Thank you. May I ask your name, kind shinobi?" He asked while trailing Samito.

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 03:14 PM
"Samito, Sayuri gave me a account of the peace conference and while I do not like making judgements early you seem more level headed then the last one to hold your title." Continues walking threw the village waving when some villagers greet him.

konoha chimp
04-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Sabaku smiles to the Vortex kage and Samito as the clone disperses but before that he says to Samito "Just make sure nothing goes wrong okay? he was let in by your permission so should anything go wrong.. you will be responsible for it." Says Sabaku gravely. He then laughs a little and says "But I'm sure that wont happen, right?" he smiles and then dissappears

Pool
04-30-2013, 03:41 PM
"Samito, Sayuri gave me a account of the peace conference and while I do not like making judgements early you seem more level headed then the last one to hold your title." Continues walking threw the village waving when some villagers greet him.

"Yes... Roy was a bit... Quick tempered, today the least." Pool responded. As he looked around. "I really enjoy the architecture here."

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 03:46 PM
"It was made as a replica to our village destroyed almost 100 years ago. I watched it dissapear as did many others." Stops and looks at pool. "You are not as hot tempered as Roy however you do seem to have a spontaneous streak. I heard what you did from sayuri."

Pool
04-30-2013, 04:03 PM
"It was made as a replica to our village destroyed almost 100 years ago. I watched it dissapear as did many others." Stops and looks at pool. "You are not as hot tempered as Roy however you do seem to have a spontaneous streak. I heard what you did from sayuri."

"I don't know what you're talking about, haha."

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 04:15 PM
"Are you embaressed Mukokage? Do not try to lie to me I can feel the slightest change in your tone and sense your heartbeat react to your words."

Pool
04-30-2013, 04:23 PM
"Are you embaressed Mukokage? Do not try to lie to me I can feel the slightest change in your tone and sense your heartbeat react to your words."

"What would I be embarrassed about? Don't start something you can't finish, Samito..." Pool's tone turned a bit harsher as Samito was flooding him with idiotic questions.

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 04:27 PM
"Before you get mad Mukokage there's something you must understand. Sayuri is a Kage. And while you are the same rank as her she still deserves the same level of respect I am giving you right now." His voice is even and carrys respect if for nothing else the position of Kage. "You have responsibility's and what you do reflects on your whole village. You muse watch you actions carefully because what if sayuri had the same temper as the former Mukokage Roy. What do you think could have happened if you had done that without permission then?"

Pool
04-30-2013, 04:30 PM
"Before you get mad Mukokage there's something you must understand. Sayuri is a Kage. And while you are the same rank as her she still deserves the same level of respect I am giving you right now." His voice is even and carrys respect if for nothing else the position of Kage. "You have responsibility's and what you do reflects on your whole village. You muse watch you actions carefully because what if sayuri had the same temper as the former Mukokage Roy. What do you think could have happened if you had done that without permission then?"

Pool stayed silent for a while, then spoke. "I still don't know what you're talking about... What are you getting at? I know that Lady Sayuri is a Kage. I also know that I am one. Are you saying that Oasis wants war again with Rift...?"

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 04:34 PM
"Of course not but if she had that temper you might have risked it again with your actions. In case you've forgotten ill remind you. Kissing sayuri could have been a dangerous move. You are lucky sayuri is one to let things go easily. Both of us are actually as war helps no one."

Sephiroth
04-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Sitting there with his eyes closed...waiting paitently for the kage to respond to him. He felt the chakra of the new kage of the rift or vortex...he sighed as he shook his head..."maybe he is the right choice for the job..." as he opened his eyes and looked at the kage..

Pool
04-30-2013, 04:41 PM
"Of course not but if she had that temper you might have risked it again with your actions. In case you've forgotten ill remind you. Kissing sayuri could have been a dangerous move. You are lucky sayuri is one to let things go easily. Both of us are actually as war helps no one."

"I'm done here." Pool said as he walked away from Samito, disappointed in the Oasis Kage. He decided to look around on his own. Maybe break some stuff. Maybe not.

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Walks after him uncaring what pool thought. He had responsibility's and had to learn them, however if he caused trouble samito would be scolded besides as he said pool need a escort.

Pool
04-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Pool just stopped, and he turned around. "I'm sorry. I overreacted. It was rude of me to walk away. Please forgive me." There was no hint of deceit in his voice.

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 05:18 PM
"Of course Mukokage. Also do not blame sayuri for this, she did not tell me directly. I came up with my own conclusion it just so happened I was correct. I apologize if I caused you discomfort."

Pool
04-30-2013, 05:56 PM
"Of course Mukokage. Also do not blame sayuri for this, she did not tell me directly. I came up with my own conclusion it just so happened I was correct. I apologize if I caused you discomfort."

"Very well. I'd like to see Lady Sayuri, if possible." Pool said sternly to Samito. He said it in a way that it sounded like a command, not a request.

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 07:36 PM
*Gia, in eagle form, flys next to Pool, before transforming back.* 'well, that's going to have to wait. i couldn't get her attention, and she is in a meeting currently. why is there a disturbance...why is.... oh you didn't?'

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 07:38 PM
"What do you think I did Gia?"

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 07:40 PM
'Not you. him' *jerks a thumb at pool* 'I can read chakra, and he doesn't have just his own.'

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 07:42 PM
(Um what? Can chakra be transferred by a kiss?)

Pool
04-30-2013, 07:44 PM
(LOLNO IT CAN'T)

"Not another one of you guys..."

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 07:44 PM
(yes! i think....)

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 07:45 PM
'it's none of my buisness. if sayuri tells me, so be it. but i will not meddle in it now. but, as i said, sayuri is busy right now. as her gaurd i will accompany you. samito, you may leave if you so wish.

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 07:47 PM
"I've promised the Mukokage a meeting with sayuri. I won't leave till my promise is for filled."
(I truly doubt it bomb. Unless intensionally done there's no way that would work. I found out by doing the Sherlock Homes.)

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 07:48 PM
(oh well, i'm not gonna press it. if pool wants it gone, i can do so. but i was gonna leave it at that, and then press sayuri about it later.)

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 07:49 PM
'Very well. Pool, i assume you are fine with me accompanying you?

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 07:52 PM
(You can press sayuri about it. Will she tell you though is doubtful.)

Pool
04-30-2013, 07:52 PM
'Very well. Pool, i assume you are fine with me accompanying you?

"Sure, sure. But how do you know my name? I'd like to ask you're name as well, if it isn't much of a bother. I don't want you to be known as 'That Oasis Shinobi'" Pool chuckled a bit at his own joke.

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 08:24 PM
"His name is Gia." He says before bomb can answer. "It seems like sayuri might be finished soon lets begin to move that way."

InnerSakura
04-30-2013, 08:38 PM
The man removed his mask and sat it down on the kages desk. Looking at her he pulled out a picture of roy out of his pocket handing it to her.."I heard you was in a battle with him, but you lost...." The man said looking at her, "So where is he?"
Sayuri watched as the man removed his mask, and she was surprised by the startling resemblance the shinobi shared with Roy. She realized that they must share some sort of relation to one another. She felt awkward as she attempted to speak, knowing that she would have to pass on the grave news of the former Rift shadow's death. "You are correct. I am sorry to inform you however, that the previous Mukokage took his life during the war. His motivations were unclear to me..." Sayuri stated.

She noticed a light tapping on the window outside, and she got out of her seat as she noticed a bird perched on the windowsill. It had some sort of stone in it's mouth, and Sayuri immediately recognized that the creature was one of Gia's messenger birds. She unlatched the window, lifting it upward as she invited the small animal inside the office, and it dropped the stone into her palm. Rolling the rock around in her hand, Sayuri took her seat again. She vaguely wondered what Gia and her guards were doing at the moment.

One of Sayuri's assistants came running down the long hallway leading to the office, knocking lightly on the door. Sayuri allowed the secretary to enter, and the woman informed her that the kage of the village hidden in the Vortex had arrived in Oasis requesting a meeting. Sayuri told the lady to invite the man to the Hikage's mansion, and the woman bowed before running off to deliver the message.

Sephiroth
04-30-2013, 08:43 PM
Sayuri watched as the man removed his mask, and she was surprised by the startling resemblance the shinobi shared with Roy. She realized that they must share some sort of relation to one another. She felt awkward as she attempted to speak, knowing that she would have to pass on the grave news of the former Rift shadow's death. "You are correct. I am sorry to inform you however, that the previous Mukokage took his life during the war. His motivations were unclear to me..." Sayuri stated.

She noticed a light tapping on the window outside, and she got out of her seat as she noticed a bird perched on the windowsill. It had some sort of stone in it's mouth, and Sayuri immediately recognized that the creature was one of Gia's messenger birds. She unlatched the window, lifting it upward as she invited the small animal inside the office, and it dropped the stone into her palm. Rolling the rock around in her hand, Sayuri took her seat again. She vaguely wondered what Gia and her guards were doing at the moment.

One of Sayuri's assistants came running down the long hallway leading to the office, knocking lightly on the door. Sayuri allowed the secretary to enter, and the woman informed her that the kage of the village hidden in the Vortex had arrived in Oasis requesting a meeting. Sayuri told the lady to invite the man to the Hikage's mansion, and the woman bowed before running off to deliver the message.

The man looked at her and shook his head.."Then why are you alive?..You lost your battle with him...why did he have to die and you didnt?" The man stood up slaming his hands on the desk.."What gives you the right to live!?" He asked, he was going to keep his cool but he knew his brother to well for him to kill hisself.."There is no way in hell that my brother would kill hisself...That is not like him." The man glared at Sayuri

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 08:48 PM
Walks in with pool as he had been escorting him to the hikage mansion. Looks on the scene and raises a eye brow. "Is this a bad time Sayuri?"

InnerSakura
04-30-2013, 08:58 PM
The man looked at her and shook his head.."Then why are you alive?..You lost your battle with him...why did he have to die and you didnt?" The man stood up slaming his hands on the desk.."What gives you the right to live!?" He asked, he was going to keep his cool but he knew his brother to well for him to kill hisself.."There is no way in hell that my brother would kill hisself...That is not like him." The man glared at Sayuri
The man's face contorted with anger, and Sayuri felt a slight twinge of guilt at his words. She had often questioned her own purpose in life, the reason why breath still remained in her body after so many of her comrades had fallen. She opened her mouth to speak, when suddenly the wooden door leading into the office room opened revealing Samito and the kage of the Vortex. Samito's expression was skeptic, and he asked if it was an appropriate time to intrude. Sayuri looked at her guest, whose face was still twisted in a scowl, and she held her breath. After a moment's suspension, she finally exhaled as she managed to speak. "Now may not be the best time..." She said.

Sephiroth
04-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Walks in with pool as he had been escorting him to the hikage mansion. Looks on the scene and raises a eye brow. "Is this a bad time Sayuri?"

Glanceing over his shoulder at the men walking it..."This was suspose to be a private conversation..." Standing there as he pulled his mask up putting it on. As I turn around to look at the two.."Can I not have a conversation with the Kage in private?" He glared at the two men

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 09:04 PM
(I'm like a bad penny :p)
"I was told to bring the Mukokage here as he requested a conference." Looks at the man with the mask. "Also I heard a bit of the conversation and no one knows how Roy died. However I felt another chakra presence near him when he died that i did not reconize."

Pool
04-30-2013, 09:04 PM
Completely disregarding Sayuri's words, Pool spoke. "Roy! You're alive!" Pool rushed over to the man. But upon closer inspection, this man was not Roy. Just somebody who looked extremely similar enough to confuse the two. "Oh. I'm sorry... You just reminded me of someone I once knew..." Pool said. "And Sayuri!" He was flustered, obviously their last meeting resonated in his mind. "Uhm... Hi." He to her said shyly.

Sephiroth
04-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Completely disregarding Sayuri's words, Pool spoke. "Roy! You're alive!" Pool rushed over to the man. But upon closer inspection, this man was not Roy. Just somebody who looked extremely similar enough to confuse the two. "Oh. I'm sorry... You just reminded me of someone I once knew..." Pool said. "And Sayuri!" He was flustered, obviously their last meeting resonated in his mind. "Uhm... Hi." He to her said shyly.
Looking at the man he stood kinda shocked.."Umm Yeah I am not him..." He sighed.."Apparently he is dead... I am his younger brother.." He said as he looked around the room.."Seem our meeting was cut short..." He sighed as he walked towards the door

Raiden
04-30-2013, 09:16 PM
*I awake to the feeling like legs being dragged across the sand, my arms are being held by 1 man each, a voice starts to play*

????: Time for you to awake Nise Zugaikotsu, time for your to live your life.

*I'm then dropped in the meddle of a desert, the 2 who dragged me begin to talk, informing me that I'm a Puppet user, they then tell me to head south, to the gates, then throw a bottle of water at me, something on my face opens up, and I drink the water, when I stop, it closes again, I stand up, the 2 have disappeared, I begin to walk south, like they told me to. As I walk, I touch my face, it feels stiff, unlike my lips when I was drinking water, as if I'm wearing a mask???*

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 09:21 PM
'Hello sayuri, i see you got my delivery. sorry to barge in, brother of Roy, but as her gaurd, very few people have rights to have a conversation privy to me. i will leave on most Allied Kage's orders, but Sayuri's above all else. and that interaction between pool and Sayuri just confirmed something. Sayuri, i will need to talk later.'

(just realised how... snobby..... that last bit sounded. kind of Gia for you, i geuss.)

Sephiroth
04-30-2013, 09:25 PM
'Hello sayuri, i see you got my delivery. sorry to barge in, brother of Roy, but as her gaurd, very few people have rights to have a conversation privy to me. i will leave on most Allied Kage's orders, but Sayuri's above all else. and that interaction between pool and Sayuri just confirmed something. Sayuri, i will need to talk later.'

(just realised how... snobby..... that last bit sounded. kind of Gia for you, i geuss.)

(he might just die..just saying..bc this one isnt like Roy..he will kill and walk away like nothing happened)

He looked at the guy and shook his head,, "If she was in danger you would know..So I would like you to butt out of my conversations with the lady kage.." The man looked at him, "And do not talk down to me..because you might one day regret it.."

Greenrust
04-30-2013, 09:28 PM
"Chill both of you. We don't want any body's here."

Bombs266
04-30-2013, 09:29 PM
'i didn't notice my actions. i am sorry.' *bows honestly.* 'Lady sayuri, i will be waiting outside.' *walks outside the door, and sits on a chair against the wall.*

InnerSakura
05-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Sayuri feels embarrassed as the kage of the Vortex greets her, and she struggles to maintain her composure. The incident between them had been utterly unexpected, and Sayuri had made a sincere attempt to keep from losing her temper. She noticed that the man with the mask was visibly displeased that his meeting had been cut short, and he abruptly headed for the door. Gia spoke, and the shinobi halted as he responded to her guard with a slightly hostile tone. Before the situation could get out of hand, Gia bowed and exited the room as he requested to speak with Sayuri later. Looking at the three men still staning in the office, Sayuri addressed the the leader of Uzugakure. "I am sorry for the inconvenience, but may I ask that you wait to speak with me? As you can see, I am currently in the middle of a guest meeting. I will be able to have a conversation with you in just a moment." She told her ally. "Samito, please ensure that the kage of the Vortex is content until I have finished talking to my guest." She asked the Oasis shinobi politely. "Please sit back down, and we will finish." Sayuri told the masked ninja, gesturing toward a seat.

Shisko Shi
05-01-2013, 02:22 AM
Soon far by the Blood Village Asura makes a few hand seals as a clone as a small eye the size of a normal one appeares 100,000 feet in the air watching down below.

Bombs266
05-01-2013, 02:32 AM
Gia attenpted something he shouldn't have. He tried to tap into Sayuri's emotions through the stone. However, if she noticed, and that wouldn't be hard, then she could block without even thinking about it.

Raiden
05-01-2013, 04:41 AM
*Nise Zugaikotsu arrives at the Oasis gates, puzzled every time He touches his face, He then looks up, and sees the guards are rather restless, they keep pointing at me, saying something about my face, and how............my eyes glow red? I don't understand at all at what there saying*

Nise Zugaikotsu: Ummm, can I go inside?

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 06:11 AM
Nods to sayuri and leads the Mukokage out for now waiting for her to finish.

Sephiroth
05-01-2013, 07:24 AM
Sayuri feels embarrassed as the kage of the Vortex greets her, and she struggles to maintain her composure. The incident between them had been utterly unexpected, and Sayuri had made a sincere attempt to keep from losing her temper. She noticed that the man with the mask was visibly displeased that his meeting had been cut short, and he abruptly headed for the door. Gia spoke, and the shinobi halted as he responded to her guard with a slightly hostile tone. Before the situation could get out of hand, Gia bowed and exited the room as he requested to speak with Sayuri later. Looking at the three men still staning in the office, Sayuri addressed the the leader of Uzugakure. "I am sorry for the inconvenience, but may I ask that you wait to speak with me? As you can see, I am currently in the middle of a guest meeting. I will be able to have a conversation with you in just a moment." She told her ally. "Samito, please ensure that the kage of the Vortex is content until I have finished talking to my guest." She asked the Oasis shinobi politely. "Please sit back down, and we will finish." Sayuri told the masked ninja, gesturing toward a seat.
Standing there watch as the men left them. As he went and sat back down as I look at the kage..."You was there...so what happened to him...Why are you still alive Sayuri.." He asked the girl waiting for her response.

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 07:30 AM
Has left the room but is close enough to interfere if he decided to attack her.

Sephiroth
05-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Has left the room but is close enough to interfere if he decided to attack her.

yes totally bc thats why im really here to attack someone i already beat :roll:

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 07:50 AM
(This is rp mode and he worried about his Kage. Besides the second your done i bring the pool in to talk.)

Sephiroth
05-01-2013, 07:51 AM
(This is rp mode and he worried about his Kage. Besides the second your done i bring the pool in to talk.)

(good as long as you keep him busy then the plan will be easily full filled xD )

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 08:07 AM
(Yah and if you do anything I run in there with Mukokage in toe probably.)

InnerSakura
05-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Standing there watch as the men left them. As he went and sat back down as I look at the kage..."You was there...so what happened to him...Why are you still alive Sayuri.." He asked the girl waiting for her response.
Sayuri didn't know what else to say to the man, as he demanded more answers. Closing her eyes and looking down in defeat, Sayuri breathed a sigh before speaking. "I am alive only because of my allegiance with Blood. If their kage, Murai had not intervened...I would most likely be dead." She admitted, opening her eyes and leveling her gaze with the shinobi in front of her.

Sephiroth
05-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Sayuri didn't know what else to say to the man, as he demanded more answers. Closing her eyes and looking down in defeat, Sayuri breathed a sigh before speaking. "I am alive only because of my allegiance with Blood. If their kage, Murai had not intervened...I would most likely be dead." She admitted, opening her eyes and leveling her gaze with the shinobi in front of her.
The man looked at her..."So its the Oasis and the bloods fault for the death of Roy.." He said as he looked back at her as he stood up, "Well thank you for your time. You seem to be a very busy woman at the time." The man said looking at her, "By the way my name is Hei.We will be seening each other again shortly i do believe..." He said as he made hand signs and turned into sand and disappeared.

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 11:37 AM
(More trouble greaaaaaat.)
Walks in right after hei leaves. "We'll that did not sound good."

Sephiroth
05-01-2013, 11:44 AM
(More trouble greaaaaaat.)
Walks in right after hei leaves. "We'll that did not sound good."
(Not nessacarily.. You do not know what we are working or have been the last few days...I could appear and see her..then i seen her again..so before you assume please let it play out...)

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 11:51 AM
(I can have a first impression, change my mind.)

InnerSakura
05-01-2013, 11:54 AM
*Nise Zugaikotsu arrives at the Oasis gates, puzzled every time He touches his face, He then looks up, and sees the guards are rather restless, they keep pointing at me, saying something about my face, and how............my eyes glow red? I don't understand at all at what there saying*

Nise Zugaikotsu: Ummm, can I go inside?
One of the scouts standing on the wall looked down at the man below, as he asked to enter the village. "What business do you have in Oasis?" The shinobi asked the stranger.

Raiden
05-01-2013, 12:02 PM
*scratching the back of my head, I can't find an answer*

Nise Zugaikotsu: I have none, I don't know anything about myself, I was told to come here.

Pool
05-01-2013, 12:33 PM
"Well..." Pool said. He was speechless. He glanced at Sayuri. He kept looking long enough to a point where she could tell something was up, but not long enough for her to be worried about a restraining order.

Raiden
05-01-2013, 07:42 PM
One of the scouts standing on the wall looked down at the man below, as he asked to enter the village. "What business do you have in Oasis?" The shinobi asked the stranger.

Nise Zugaikotsu: I have none, I don't know anything about myself, I was told to come here.
(village is dead :( )

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 08:12 PM
(Inners doing something. I'm not sure what because she won't respond to Pm's.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-01-2013, 08:14 PM
(Inners doing something. I'm not sure what because she won't respond to Pm's.)

(she's offline :P)

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 08:29 PM
(She wasent a moment ago.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-01-2013, 08:31 PM
(well I think she was now, maybe she was checking what was happening or something)

InnerSakura
05-01-2013, 11:15 PM
"Well..." Pool said. He was speechless. He glanced at Sayuri. He kept looking long enough to a point where she could tell something was up, but not long enough for her to be worried about a restraining order.
Sayuri watched as the masked man left the room, and Samito immediately came in afterward followed by the kage of the vortex. He stared at her, and Sayuri felt just a little uneasy. "You may both have a seat." Sayuri told the two men, gesturing toward two mahogany chairs positioned beside her desk. "So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this rather hasty meeting may I ask?" Sayuri addressed the kage as she looked in his direction.

The lookout stared at the suspicious looking man, with a skeptical look on his face. Sizing the stranger up, he finally spoke. "If you wish to have a meeting with lord Hikage, you will have to request a conference. I can permit you access into the village, however you will need to speak directly with lady Sayuri. I will send for someone to escort you to the mansion." The shinobi informed him, and moments later a jonin appeared in a red flak jacket. "Right this way." He gestured for the man to follow as he headed toward the Hikage's manor.

Bombs266
05-01-2013, 11:56 PM
(inner check my post.)

Mekuto
05-02-2013, 12:38 AM
(people saying I'm not posting :p)
Mekuto entered the village silently walking through the streets, occasionally looking to his sides to see the villagers go about their business. Some glanced at him and quickly turned away, from the frighting visage before them. Mekuto was wearing a tattered and flayed cloak, much of the grey fabric was stained with blood until nearly black. He had taken to wearing a mask as customary for anbu, but this mask was not made by any Oasis craftsmen. The mask was a dull white with black streaks that tapered upward, it had four vertical slits at the mouth. At one time the mask had held a symbol on its' crest, but that marking hand been scoured beyond recognition, and partially covered by Mekuto's Oasis headband.

He felt alone behind his mask separated from the people, it suited him it was how he had come to feel after regaining his memories, he was not apart of these people, far from it he was the demon destroyer, the monster mother's threatened their children with. He disappeared from the street instantly leaving no trace that he had ever been there, standing on a rooftop shrouded in as much darkness as he could find he surveyed the village. He had devastated regions, killed comrades, murdered his own parents, to survive, but now he wasn't sure that was possible. The need to survive, to overcome, was the sole thing that drove him, but now it was gone he was free from the shackles of his past and lost beyond all measure.

Mekuto pushed the thoughts from his mind and went to the Kage's palace, figuring that anything to distract him from his thoughts would be welcome.

Upon his arrival an assistant came to him stood in silence for a moment before speaking, "Lady Sayuri is meeting with petitioners, I'll inform her of your arrival as soon as she is free," the assistant was a pretty woman seemed shy and unsure of what to say to the warrior who stood, towering over her, "can I bring you something while you wait," she added weakly. "No thank you," he said his tone sounded harsh almost smiling to show reduce the sharpness of his tone, before remembering to futility of the gesture, "actually a cup of tea would be nice," he added in a gentler voice. Sitting in a chair as the assistant brought his drink, he nodded as he took it from her setting it aside, she lingered over him for a moment wanting to say something, but instead she turned away and hurried to the reception desk pointedly keeping her head down.

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Sorry guys, don't mean to interrupt. Do I need to create a character and stuff? And which page is it at.

Shisko Shi
05-02-2013, 12:47 AM
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126659
For Characters

For KG/KT
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=128865

And for the Rules.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126705

Mekuto
05-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Lol I like how you were right there. Just waiting for a new player. Shisko-senses are tingling.
(http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126659)

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 12:52 AM
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126659
For Characters

For KG/KT
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=128865

And for the Rules.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126705

Thanks, what else?

ZeroxNightmare
05-02-2013, 06:33 AM
That's it. After you've done that, you are good to go.

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 06:34 AM
Lol I like how you were right there. Just waiting for a new player. Shisko-senses are tingling.
(http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126659)

This may seem cliche but, I got a bad feeling about this for some reason.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Hisana comes to the oasis. "i should do something fun here.." she mumbled. She walks into the alleys and sets up tags on the walls. She puts about 5 dozen tags in the alleys if oasis. She finally walks to the entrance of oasis with Rena with her. She does a few signs "lightning style: lightning demon massacre" the rate she set up sparked ferociously as they soon took shape of demons. They were made of lightning, and have the tags inside them. In order to stop them. You must damage the tags, if not, they'll still be active. By their name, they are programed to massacre and destroy everything in sight, since they are covered with lightning, it will be difficult to damage the tag, since the lightning also works as armor and a weapon. The demons began to run through out the village, killing villagers and destroying buildings. Hisana chuckles seeing the destruction happen "my, I missed seeing stuff like this." She said leaving the village before she gets found

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 08:21 AM
(Why.... Why is it alway us..... There are 3 other villages and we've been attacked more times then the others combined, what bull :p)

Sephiroth
05-02-2013, 08:22 AM
(Why.... Why is it alway us..... There are 3 other villages and we've been attacked more times then the others combined, what bull :p)

(bloods been attacked, Vortex been attacked and sky has been attacked.... your the only village not attacked at this point..just sayin)

Sephiroth
05-02-2013, 08:28 AM
(Yah inner told me about you, raiden, and shisko doing your own little war front.)

(can i not tell that girl anything with out her keeping her mouth shut...)

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 08:36 AM
(I'm a confident of hers so no :p, well since no one else is on I have to deal with this problem. What a drag...)

Samito leading a battalion of chunnin and journin arrives on the scene. "Save the villagers! Ill take care of this!" The other ninja scatter grabbing civilians and pulling them out of the immediate area. Once samito is sure all the villigers and other ninja are clear he jump in the middle of area weaving signs. He slams his palm into the ground using "Earth style: Folding coffin!" The part of the village where the lightning deamons are lift up till the fold on eachother (jump the top 10 ft or so.) the earth is riddled with spikes to cut and destroy the tags. Samito walks out by a hole he made for himselve so he wouldn't be smushed.

Sephiroth
05-02-2013, 08:39 AM
lol lighting > Earth xD

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 08:43 AM
(I know that but that Doesent mean it won't tie Them up for a bit. If they break out then ill do my second plan.)

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 09:00 AM
*Meanwhile in the hospital*
Sabaku's eyes widen with terror as massive explosions can be seen within the distance. He goes to jump out of the bed but screams in pain as he can barely walk with his left leg being shattered almost. He quickly places his hands on his leg forming a solid obsidan structure around it to support his movements slightly blunting the pain. He focuses chakra into his right leg and dives out the hospital window with such speed, anger and ferocity that he didn't have time to open the window smashing it open. Sabaku jumps over the buildings high above the village and comes to a point where he hears the screams of villagers beneath him, he watched in horror as they were being attacked below him by demon-like figures covered in electricity. "Oh man, can't a guy ever take a break around here?" he complained.

Then right on queue the village guard appeared behind him awaiting his command as he smiled he unsheathed one of the two swords from his back and began analyzing the demons and their structure. He then focused wind chakra into the blade and flew down from the building with his squad and instantly cut down one of the demons from above slicing straight through the lightning and tag with wind chakra, the force of the blow splitting the ground beneath him. Sabaku then smiled as he landed right next to one of the spikes that Samito had recklessly created and asked his Commanding his squad to take care of the other streets, Sabaku took care of the main force of the demons. He then looked over to Samito "I thought you could use a hand" laughing. The demons as expected, weren't affected for long by the earth jutsu Samito created as they were coated in lightning chakra. He then focused chakra into his leg and darted forwards with inhuman speed and cut down 5 demons tearing through their tags with a single slash of his sword carefully avoiding the spikes. He was then reluctant to do this next move although it had to be done as he formed handsigns. Well atleast there's no villagers in the way "Wind style: Giant votex" A massive vortex of wind shot out of his mouth travelling at such speeds down the main road that it split the ground as it traveled, ripping the spikes on the ground apart aswell. the vortex being razor sharp in tore through atleast 15-25 of the demons at once ripping through the lightning and tags instantly covering the entire radius and length of the road causing massive damage to the surrounding buildings aswell.

Sabaku then crouched down in exhaustion from all the chakra he had just lost and detected a chakra signature fleeing from the village. Sabaku grinned mischievously "Oh.. it seems I have found you." He decided to keep trace of the fleeing attacker, which he believed was heading towards the hidden sky village. "Interesting..." Sabaku said to himself, as the village guards and squads returned to his position 10mins later. He assumed that would have been the last of the lightning covered 'demons' now. He then sheathed his sword and began walking back to the hospital as he assumed the barrier units of Oashigakure would now be dealing with the damage and any remaining tags that were left. "Are we done here Samito...? next time don't use a jutsu like that inside the village ok?"

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 09:07 AM
"I made sure everyone was out of the way. Buildings can be repaired. What about the one leaving, what should we do with him/her?"

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Sabaku looks to Samito "Lets not make any hasty decisions now. We must consult Sayuri about the attack first to see how she will want us to deal with the attacker. I've still got their chakra signature traced at the moment, so we just have to wait until Sayuri gives the orders..." Sabaku lets out a big *sigh* "what a bother this situation is..." he was clearly irritated by the attack. He immediately started commanding the village guard to set up defensive perimeters around the village and to enforce the main entrance in order to cover up the holes left in the villages defense after the attack.
"I should be getting back to the hospital then I guess...I'll consult Lady Sayuri about the attack personally later, but for now I suggest we get repairing the damages to the village. Your Earth style should be useful for repairing these buildings Samito.." He said hinting for him to get to work

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 09:19 AM
"Don't worry I remebered the lay out." Begins weaving signs. "Earth style: recreation." The buildings begin to build them selves back together although someone else would have to repair personal things not made from earth. "Also Sabuku your wind caused damage too. It was quite large scale after all."

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 09:36 AM
"Hehe yeah sorry about that.. I got a little carried away there for a moment! well anyway I must return to the hospital now" he said wincing in pain looking at his leg. "I'll see you later at the Hikage's office I assume? we do need to speak with Sayuri about the attacker after all" With that he dispersed into a wave of black sand and was scattered by the winds being blown towards the hospital.

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 09:42 AM
"Alright see yah Sabaku." Concentrates on the putting the buildings back together.

Shisko Shi
05-02-2013, 02:14 PM
As the eye watched a being rised from the eye like a zit and grew out landing miles below like a water drop that became a person through form in the air. Now at 5,000 feet "wind cloud!" Soon a solid cloud held him in the sky as he watched down below.

Using a special jutsu to allow him to stastain the pressure and lack of air.

"So this is Oasis... Heh...."

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Is sitting guard on top of one of the pyriamands. His sensing range is increased by sitting and meditating, and after the recent attack he made it his duty that it wouldn't happen again by watching for further attacks. Then he sensed a chakra in the sky at the very corner of his range. He focused on it to a point that the person up there would be able to almost feel his gaze.

Shisko Shi
05-02-2013, 02:26 PM
(Hmm Didn't know you where a senser... Not to mention I am 100,000 feet in the air... So how even as a senser can you find me with little effort?)

Thats also 18. 939 miles away.

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 02:29 PM
(At 100'000 feet in the air you would die from lack of oxygen. Not to mention that's to high for clouds to form.)

Raiden
05-02-2013, 02:32 PM
*I fallow the jonin, having no clue what a hikage is*

Shisko Shi
05-02-2013, 02:33 PM
(To form? Hmm. Not if I am controling the wind and air with my jutsu. As for the lack of Oxygen I edited that. But that does not explain your some how super man like ability to find me... 18 miles away. Not to mention this is not Earth. ITs not the same formate as ours.)

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 02:38 PM
(Shisko at 25,000 feet alone you pass out and the highest a cloud can form is 20,000 feet before it become impossible. 100,000 feet is in space actually considering there only 13 miles of ozone (68,640 ft.)

Edited: Didn't see that but the amount of oxygen humans need is constant so that will not change with out changing a entire climate which we haven't since all these climates are ones on earth.

Mekuto
05-02-2013, 02:42 PM
(Lol I wanted to be the first ninja in space *shakes fist* SHISKOOOOOO)

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 02:46 PM
(Also even if you could manage to control the pressure and lack of air. The coldness of space would make you a Popsicle or the UV rays would kill you outside the ozone layer.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 04:44 PM
(I'm a confident of hers so no :p, well since no one else is on I have to deal with this problem. What a drag...)

Samito leading a battalion of chunnin and journin arrives on the scene. "Save the villagers! Ill take care of this!" The other ninja scatter grabbing civilians and pulling them out of the immediate area. Once samito is sure all the villigers and other ninja are clear he jump in the middle of area weaving signs. He slams his palm into the ground using "Earth style: Folding coffin!" The part of the village where the lightning deamons are lift up till the fold on eachother (jump the top 10 ft or so.) the earth is riddled with spikes to cut and destroy the tags. Samito walks out by a hole he made for himselve so he wouldn't be smushed.

(part? You forgot that it said all over the village, not a part :P and there are 60 of them, so it can't be part, since they are all scattered.)

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 04:46 PM
(I thought I dealt with it properly to be honest :L I did say I killed around 30 of them.. which didn't account for the village guard I sent to attack the others aswell)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 04:52 PM
(your attack was fine chimp, but the one I had a bit if a prob. was greens)

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 04:56 PM
(I only trapped 30 then for Konaha to slay :p the rest were taken Down by village guards.)

AeoKyn
05-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Aeo Kyn reaches the walls of Oasis. There appears to have been some commotion. He shows a paper to the guard on duty who tells him to wait. Despite being in somewhat of a rush, he did not wish to stir any more trouble so he patiently waited for entry.

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Sensing the chakra of Aeo he made his way over there. "Aeo. To that to see owe the pleasure of your visit?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 05:02 PM
(I only trapped 30 then for Konaha to slay :p the rest were taken Down by village guards.)
(you never specified on how many so it only too a few, which is about 5? Or 10? )

AeoKyn
05-02-2013, 05:02 PM
"I was hoping to acquire some materials I've been unable to find in my own village." He bowed his head respectfully to Samito. "There seems to be an increase in security so I'm not sure if your shops are still open."

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 05:04 PM
(Well its kind of logic since Konaha had killed 30 after comming to me and my earth style was just to hold them down so didnt kill any it makes since I caught around 30)

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 05:05 PM
"It was a small matter that was easily taken care of. Some might be closed but the others should be fine."

AeoKyn
05-02-2013, 05:08 PM
"If it's not a problem, I'll browse around a bit and check in at the main gate before I leave."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 05:08 PM
(what? So then you only trapped them? You confuse me, well forget this situation. Don't wanna flame. I'll let you guys kill them this time)

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 05:09 PM
(Earth style can't beat lightning so it was just something to delay.)

"Alright i have to go speak to sayuri." Starts moving towards the hikage mansion.

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 05:11 PM
At the main gate Sabaku had just finished making preparations for his given mission by the Hikage. He noticed Aeo and Samito there talking as he walk past the two. "Hi guys!" he bowed his head to the two. "I wish I could stay and chat but it seems I've got something to do" His face turned slightly serious before he leaned next to Samito *whispering* "I'm going to be out of the village for a few days, take care guarding the village whilst I'm gone ok?" He said so Aeo wouldn't hear. Not that he didn't trust him but he didn't want to give away unnecessary information.
With that he smiled sticking his thumb up to the two and sprinted off towards the seemingly endless desert setting chase.

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Michael sits atop a Pyramid (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost.php?p=6677875&postcount=660)

"Ah.. The breeze is so nice from up here." (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost.php?p=6677892&postcount=597)

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Nods at Sabuku before continuing to move to the hikage mansion.

AeoKyn
05-02-2013, 05:16 PM
"I understand completely. Perhaps we can catch up at a more convenient time?" he said to Sabaku. "I'll be on my way, good day gentlemen." Aeo tipped his fingers off his head in the form of a small salute before looking for open shops within the village.

Shisko Shi
05-02-2013, 05:16 PM
(Also even if you could manage to control the pressure and lack of air. The coldness of space would make you a Popsicle or the UV rays would kill you outside the ozone layer.)

Once again this is not our world.. Just like moving at the speed of sound or slamming your first into the ground and what not is impossible from what we do. YOu do not know what Jutsu I used so deal with it. You are changing the subject..... How the hell are you even sensing me? Also I never stated this was me. Nor the real me. It was a special jutsu I had already set up long ago.

Again... How are you sensing me? Yea you can't so sit down and continue your job.

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Knocks on the hikage's door waiting for permission to enter.

(So your saying there more/thicker layers of ozone. You realize that will change the amount of light that passes threw the atmosphere ethier cooling the planet till its ice or conserveing heat till it turns into a fire ball. As for the second part if that's not the real you or a clone (because you can sense clones.) then it can't cast jutsus which means I don't care about it.)

Shisko Shi
05-02-2013, 05:29 PM
(Its a clone... Used from that eye that is connected to me by a long string of chakra as I am on my way.

Also Clouds can go to 50k feet.

Second it can be edited, not a big dead.
Finally..... YOU CAN"T EVEN SENSE THAT FAR. That is all.

YOu assumed that because its me or a clone you can sense it? Yea thats total BS.

Its Edited, not a big deal. But that sensing crap is Bull. Even if I was a mile away you should not be able to sense me like that. I mean come on...

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 05:34 PM
(Funny how seph did another sensing feat pretty bad too and he didnt get wrecked for it. He sensed a small sliver of chakra in a jinjuriki (inner.) when her chakra should have masked it. But eh... Also the reason you can sense clones is because they have thier own chakra networks as proven by byuakugan.)

Shisko Shi
05-02-2013, 05:38 PM
(Funny how seph did another sensing feat pretty bad too and he didnt get wrecked for it. He sensed a small sliver of chakra in a jinjuriki (inner.) when her chakra should have masked it. But eh... Also the reason you can sense clones is because they have thier own chakra networks as proven by byuakugan.)

Instead of arguing you can be RPing....

I did not have Seph detecting me at such a hieght. If it was that big of an issue then tell someone. Other wise do not bring up. Because you could have said something.

Did I say you can not detect a clone? No.

And it depends. A Shadow clone is an exact clone of you that differs from a normal clone. But You should not be able to detect like that.

Also if Seph crapped and nuked the world does that mean you should? Thats comman sense.

Now... Continue)

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 05:41 PM
(Yes it would be fun :twisted: but yah back to rp.)

Sir Michael
05-02-2013, 05:47 PM
You know what, i'm clueless here, what do I do?

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 05:56 PM
(You gonna make a move shisko? I've actually wanted to fight gin for some time now.)

Sephiroth
05-02-2013, 06:00 PM
I did what and what?

Shisko Shi
05-02-2013, 06:06 PM
(Gin is gone, this is his Decendent. But you would have to wait for something big. Haha, the real him is on his way.)

SM, You just post like others have.
-----------
(My guy is Asura)
As asura walked into the outskirtshe was far off only as a shadow as he shimmered from the suns heat.

"So... What do you see? Ah.. The Oasis. Grandfather was smart to give me his grandfathers scroll of out blood line. What a foolish man Sosuke was." He said as walked.

http://images.wikia.com/fairytail/images/2/2f/Laxus_on_desert.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=fG5vvLd0K8yOaM&tbnid=btZeqQiDUz5qwM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffairytail.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile %3ALaxus_on_desert.jpg&ei=Ev-CUYfyJYWUiQKX_oDYDg&bvm=bv.45960087,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNEPe87kMQJDhjyIApfDtga6s3VM3Q&ust=1367625870515666)

He continued alone making his way alone the desert floor.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:08 PM
(Gin is gone, this is his Decendent. But you would have to wait for something big. Haha, the real him is on his way.)

SM, You just post like others have.
-----------
(My guy is Asura)
As asura walked into the outskirtshe was far off only as a shadow as he shimmered from the suns heat.

"So... What do you see? Ah.. The Oasis. Grandfather was smart to give me his grandfathers scroll of out blood line. What a foolish man Sosuke was." He said as walked.

http://images.wikia.com/fairytail/images/2/2f/Laxus_on_desert.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=fG5vvLd0K8yOaM&tbnid=btZeqQiDUz5qwM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffairytail.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile %3ALaxus_on_desert.jpg&ei=Ev-CUYfyJYWUiQKX_oDYDg&bvm=bv.45960087,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNEPe87kMQJDhjyIApfDtga6s3VM3Q&ust=1367625870515666)

He continued alone making his way alone the desert floor.

( xD I love it how you keep using the FT characters xD I know who this really is too x3)

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 06:12 PM
(Inner doesn't seem to be here for me to talk to her so ill hey hi to gins descendent!)

Is walking threw the village when a powerful chakra suddenly appeared on the very edge of his sensing range. He decides to wait at the front entrance to see who it was and satisfy his curiosity.

konoha chimp
05-02-2013, 06:13 PM
(Lets say this happened a few hours earlier ;))
Sabaku walked through the main gates after successfully completing his mission in capturing the sky ninja Hisana. He marched straight towards the Hikage's office with Hisana tied up next to him to consult Sayuri as to what would happen next. He assumed the order of the sands would be involved whatever the case, however, it was now all up to Sayuri.
Knocking on the door Sabaku enters the office with Hisana, awaiting Sayuri's response.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Hisana hums waiting

AeoKyn
05-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Aeo Kyn walks shop to shop, finding some to be closed and locked up and others only having small amounts of what he was looking for. He sighed to himself as he placed his order for stone and threw on a few standard combat tools for himself. He required a more porous material than what was readily available, so he would have to wait as the order was confirmed. After a small bit of time he was given an invoice and assured the delivery would be made. He thanked the attendant and walked back into the streets of Oasis.

Mekuto
05-02-2013, 06:23 PM
(Ya know their is a waiting list and reception room, you can wait there rather than just waltzing into the office:D)
Mekuto struggles slightly trying to drink his tea with out removing his mask, finally the assistant brings him a straw. He laughed and noticed how she blushed slightly, "thank you very much," he said lightly. She couldn't find the strength to talk she bowed and returned to the desk.

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 06:24 PM
After Sayuri's meeting with Pool had been interrupted by some sort of commotion inside the village, the shadow had left along with Samito who offered to handle the situation. A rasp could be heard on the wooden door leading into the Hikage's office, and Sayuri permitted Samito and Sabaku entry as she noticed a Sky ninja tied up beside her guard. "Was this the woman responsible for the assault on our village?" Sayuri asked Sabaku, and she turned her attention to Samito. "I hope she didn't cause you too much trouble. Were there any damages to the village?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-02-2013, 06:28 PM
"yuppers" Hisana replied

Greenrust
05-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Walks into the hikage mansion after leaving a clone to watch the doors. He nods at Konaha before moving to the corner to wait for him to finish talking with sayuri.

InnerSakura
05-02-2013, 06:33 PM
"yuppers" Hisana replied
Sayuri stared at the kunoichi, who appeared to be from the village hidden in the Sky. She leveled her gaze with the woman, as she finally spoke. "What were your motivations for assaulting Oasis? Does Sky have any lingering vendetta against us? I thought those matters were resolved." She stated.