PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Bombs266
04-09-2013, 09:12 PM
(pulls out money to pay of green with.*)

Greenrust
04-09-2013, 09:14 PM
(Ok that works.)

Bombs266
04-09-2013, 11:48 PM
(indeed!)

Bombs266
04-11-2013, 05:02 AM
b:DBump

konoha chimp
04-11-2013, 05:22 PM
*Sabaku wanders the village in search of something to do* "Hmm things sure have been peaceful around here recently"

Raiden
04-11-2013, 05:32 PM
(That's only because your Kage is fighting to the death in Death Valley)

konoha chimp
04-11-2013, 05:42 PM
(Yeah I know...)

Sabaku made his way to one of the highest points in the village and began to meditate over looking it and relaxing
"Aah this is the life"

InnerSakura
04-11-2013, 06:17 PM
The various shinobi and citizens of the Oasis travelled across the vast expanse of desert, returning to the village. A messenger hawk flew overhead, delivering the message that the immediate threat had subsided. The Hikage was off in a distant location, fighting the enemy in a bout to the death. The villagers had been immediately evacuated into the large labyrinth of tunnels below the ground, and now that the danger was over they could safely go back to their homes. A scout kept a close vigil on the surrounding area, ensuring that no threats were nearby as the mass of people trekked through the sand. "Send word that the residents of the Oasis have been safely guided to their destination." One of the jonin ordered, and an emissary was immediately sent to inform Sabaku that the denizens of the village were arriving shortly.

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 06:23 PM
(When is that battle going to end lol.)

konoha chimp
04-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Sabaku was interrupted during his meditation with an urgent message. It seemed that the villagers were safe atleast however, someone had to guard over the village with the Hikage gone.
He sat and wondered I wish I knew where she had headed.. I must of lost track of her when dealing with all the rouges. Dammit if anything happens - no nothing could, not to our Hikage
Sabaku received the news and nodded towards the messager pleasantly awaiting the Hikage's return

Sabaku spread his sand across the village. He was certain that no one could harm a single one without him knowing.

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 12:37 AM
*gia appears, coming out of eagle form, next to sabuku.* 'We have trouble, sabuku. the rift (thrift) village believe i sent an assassin after Ryouta. they may retaliate at me, even though i did nothing.

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Sabaku is surprised and caught on guard by gia who he had mistaken for an eagle
"hmm.... I don't think sending an assassin was a good idea my friend. You should of consulted me first" He looks troubled knowing that Ryouta might soon be attacked
"No worries though, let the rift retaliate, they wont get past you and me, right?"
He laughs nudging gia

Mitchy
04-12-2013, 08:32 AM
..Mitchy Counters today...

UGH Freaking books man

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 04:47 PM
'Sabuku, i didn't send him. please tell me my own village isn't doubting me.

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 05:01 PM
"Are you sure...? I've heard otherwise" He looks at Gia suspiciously and the stops "But... you are my comrade after all.. you have my complete trust"

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 05:04 PM
'What is it that you have heard, exactly? i would like to know what everyone's evidence is.'

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 05:07 PM
"There's no evidence but... it just seems like you're hiding something from us, you know?"
He says trying not to offend
"With things progressing the way they have been though.. I wouldn't be surprised if war was to break out with the rift at any moment. Tensions are too high at the moment."

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 05:11 PM
'Yes, i admit i am hiding things. most will be revealed to sayuri soon enough, when she is done fighting. but, i assure you, i don't hire assassins. i do it myself or don't do it at all. i have some sense of honor left.

Uzumaki Naruto!
04-12-2013, 05:12 PM
{Konoha Why don't you help the Kage?}

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 05:14 PM
(we weren't aloud. it's a mans fight ((no offence, inner, knowing you are a girl, should be no offense but i'm thorough)) and it's also a one on one. hence, we aren't aloud to interfere.)

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 05:47 PM
"You know.. its not all about Sayuri y'know? I think its important that we know aswell.. besides we're second highest ranked when Sayuri isn't here. Besides I might need to know incase she's away like now"
He says wanting to know what Gia was hiding

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 06:56 PM
'well then, you can come with me. i need to show her something, and you have a valid point. when she returns, i will show her a hidden location, and you will learn of it to.'

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 07:01 PM
"Is that so?" Laughs Sabaku "I cant wait.." he says now anticipating the return of the Hikage.

Greenrust
04-12-2013, 07:02 PM
{Konoha Why don't you help the Kage?}

(I'm not planning to let her die, even if it hurts her pride ill save her life if nessary. I need something from her after all.)

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 07:03 PM
(You cant interfere green)

Greenrust
04-12-2013, 07:23 PM
(I can interfere after the battle.)

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 07:28 PM
(Either of them could be dead by them. It's a battle to the death and besides its already over..)

Greenrust
04-12-2013, 07:31 PM
(Shisko's judging but since its not a spareing match and has impotentence we should be allowed to save her life even if raiden won.)

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 07:37 PM
(Well if we was believe me I would have been the first one to, but I'm quite sure we would be breaking the rules if we did.. it's worth asking though :))

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 07:48 PM
(if we where aloud i would have gone in when it started, and fought beside her.)

'Also, i might have a scroll there you could use.... i have at least two for each attribute, and about twenty earth.

Greenrust
04-12-2013, 07:57 PM
(Not fighting becides her but like about to strike finishing blow we can get her out of there.)

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 07:59 PM
(She wouldn't of allowed that, you should know :lol:)

"I'm not really the kind of guy who makes use of scrolls.. my sand makes up for all the scrolls in the world to me"

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 08:02 PM
'Some info on earth jutsu scrolls. my scrolls don't teach jutsus, but...help them, you could say.

konoha chimp
04-12-2013, 08:08 PM
"Well.. I've never been able to use any specific earth jutsu but it sounds good!"
He sticks his thumb up to Gia.
"You know.. I'm looking forward to battling with you one day" he laughs

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 09:06 PM
'so do i, friend.

Raiden
04-12-2013, 11:15 PM
(This is why Noctis always talks down about the Oasis village, If you all want to jump in, go ahead and do it, humor me)

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 11:32 PM
(what do you mean, jump in. in fact, i'm amazed the raiden was doing things, when the outcome of a duel to the death, that he could have died in, and he will die in, yet you continued like it was nothing. sorry, i'm angry at the moment, don't ask why.

Raiden
04-12-2013, 11:33 PM
(Right, Keep down playing me)

Bombs266
04-12-2013, 11:34 PM
(??? i really don't get this.

Raiden
04-12-2013, 11:36 PM
(All right, now we don't know what came out of our mouths, or should I say, fingers)

AeoKyn
04-12-2013, 11:46 PM
(I saw that, but I will casually walk past and pretend i didn't ;))
Aeo Kyn stops outside the wall of Oasis, contemplating his next course of action.
Deciding that there were things that needed to be done, or rather, some free time to fill.
He continued walking past, waving at the wall.

InnerSakura
04-13-2013, 04:02 AM
Sayuri runs across the sands, heading in the direction of the Oasis. The fight with Raiden had been safely resolved; she appeared drained of chakra, but otherwise alright. As she neared the towering wall which protected the village from an enemy attack, she happened to notice a figure standing in the distance. It was Aeo. She slowed to a halt, walking over to him as she greeted him casually. "Hello my friend." She spoke, as a smile played onto her face. One of the sentries above their heads noticed as she arrived, and they were both swiftly granted access into the village. "So is there anything you needed to speak with me about?" Sayuri asked as she walked beside Aeo, and they headed into the streets.

AeoKyn
04-13-2013, 04:13 AM
"Greetings Sayuri." Aeo was sidestepping bustling villagers, following Sayuri. "There may have been, but I can not quite remember."
He reached into his robe and came out with a small cigar he nabbed from Mekuto earlier, proceeding to light it. "I do remember we were sitting in the library before you attended to some business." he exhaled a small cloud. "Perhaps you can recall the events better than I?"

InnerSakura
04-13-2013, 04:44 AM
"Greetings Sayuri." Aeo was sidestepping bustling villagers, following Sayuri. "There may have been, but I can not quite remember."
He reached into his robe and came out with a small cigar he nabbed from Mekuto earlier, proceeding to light it. "I do remember we were sitting in the library before you attended to some business." he exhaled a small cloud. "Perhaps you can recall the events better than I?"
Sayuri listened to Aeo speak, and she recalled the previous events. "Yes...I managed to survive in my bout against the rouge named Raiden. However, I cannot shake my concern for my village's safety. I feel as if I have placed them in danger, since I am a jinchuriki. I must ensure that peace remains from here on out. I remember that you and I were discussing some important matters regarding a book you gave to me. Afterwards, I was called away by Gia. I still have the volume here in my holster..." Sayuri told him, as she removed the item from her pouch.

AeoKyn
04-13-2013, 05:07 AM
Aeo Kyn looks at the book in her hand. The title is faded, but he could still make out the words on the top. "That's a small volume on Akumu. Akumu: These strange plants bloom everywhere. Initially, our recon teams thought the plant’s toxic effects to be only with direct contact. Under this rule, all shin obi are now required to wear robes. Further study showed that it was through direct contact that the dew would most certainly kill a normal person. A more alarming bit of news was to learn that the plant’s venom was not limited to direct contact. Too much heat would cause the plants to leak their properties into the air, increasing humidity. We avoided day time as much as possible with our test group. It turned out that it was indeed true as one colleague once said, the plant releases spores. But by far the most troubling news is to find out that all of the foliage surrounding our mountain contains Akumu poison and spreads it along with oxygen.

The tree’s spout Akumu poison, the grass leaks, the brush wafts etc. The only rational reason the animal life around here is even still alive is because of prolonged exposure over generations, which showed promise for our experiments that we could one day live without fear of stepping outside the village. But that being said, the animals of this area act like none other of their kind. They observe. It is creepy to say the least, animals in these forests will watch and observe as if they’re formulating a plot. They are unbelievably crafty as well as violent. I have never seen a snake behave in such a manner. The cobra’s here offer no warning for you to back off, in fact they make it a point to stay hidden to try and ambush. It is quite common to be bitten without so much as a flare of the hood. Frighteningly enough these creatures will stare you down and slowly fade away, seeing an animal almost guarantees a later confrontation. This plant grows everywhere.

It is in the trees, it is in the grass, it’s in the brush. The forest populations are quite small compared to areas we have previously seen, so even the animals are not immune. Further studies showed that the plant was indeed affecting the animals mental structure. They now act as if they have a foresight. As for the effects on human, the plant induces head pains and produces difficulty breathing initially. As time goes on, the toxins in the plant attack the brain and chakra networks of an individual, creating severe mental stress from hallucinations and waking nightmares.

We’ve been doing our best to create antidotes or treatments but to no avail. The plants properties are still too unknown and the dangers of working in an enclosed space with it have prevented much headway in the direction of what it is exactly.

"I'm sure of heard of the poison by now. But it seems to be interlinked with every piece of lore and history regarding my former village." he reached into his bag, and pulled out a book.
Inside the book was a loose piece of paper he was using as a bookmark.
"This I thought was interesting. Most of the writing has faded but you can understand the gist of what is happening." he handed the piece of paper over.

Akumu Ritual Procedure Only a small page remains readable... Do not inject full amount until 5 months after conception. Every three weeks increase dosage by 6.5% concentration until the 5 month mark has been reached... Mothers should take weekly walks through the forest for no less than ... for 8 months... Child is to be taken into isolation at birth. Steadily decrease dosage by 4.7% concentration for .... until able to walk..

InnerSakura
04-13-2013, 06:34 AM
Sayuri returned the tome she held back to her pouch, and nodded. "Yes, I was able to discern a lot of the book's meaning while reading it. It seems to be more of a manuscript, and I assume this is the only copy. The information revealed in the text is very intriguing. I am very skilled with all types of plant life, and surprisingly the description of the Akumu flowers very closely resembles the desert lilies I am capable of creating. I believe if I were able to study one of those flowers, I could develop an anti toxin which would work as a vaccine and could then be administered to humans to increase their immunity toward the harmful substance emitted by the plants..." Sayuri explained. She held out her hand as Aeo offered her a slip of paper from one of his pockets. She read what words she could make out, and she wasn't very surprised. "I have heard of this procedure before..." Sayuri stated, remembering how Mekuto had once informed her of the rituals performed by his village. "They attempted to develop a method to counteract the effects of the Akumu poisoning, didn't they?" Sayuri asked, as she pondered the subject. She looked at Aeo closely, and she decided to ask him the question which had been on her mind for the longest time. "After reading all of this information, have you been able to discover any mysteries pertaining to anything? Such as memories..?" Sayuri was hopeful. She wanted to tell him everything she knew, however she was aware she had to remain silent. Aeo was a clever man, and she was confident he would eventually discover the past on his own.

AeoKyn
04-13-2013, 06:49 AM
"Some things are better left unknown; The counter vaccine idea failed continuously. I suspect because the body accepts it willingly, it doesn't invade. At a cellular level, this poison is accepted by the body, it does not fight it. That's what makes it so deadly to others." He let out another drag of smoke. "More importantly, the only available forms are inside Mekuto and myself. The shrine of the nameless has such plants but there is no way to extract them."

He pondered her final question. True he had found out some information, but there were still some key points missing. Specifically what had happened before he arrived in this land. His initial purpose was still unknown, and Kai had made the earlier comment that kept surfacing to mind.
What does she know?
Deciding to probe a bit, he decided to ask a couple questions.
"It's quite interesting you know..." He began to say slowly. "The amount of information you've accumulated, in no way came from a single soul."
Aeo Kyn's eyes met Sayori's, green triangles glowing fiercely in the red iris.
"You seem to know more than what you are letting on."
His tone sharpened. "Would care you shed some light upon that?"

Mekuto
04-13-2013, 07:05 AM
Smoke formed beside Sayuri, and Mekuto appeared as the smoke settled. He rested his hand on his long sword and smiled broadly looking at Aeo Kyn.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Sensing the harsh tone black sand scattered through the window and Sabaku appeared in an instant from seemingly thin air. His dark, black eyes peering straight into Aeo kyn's
"My my, is that anyway to talk to your host? please... watch your tone around the Hikage, she doesn't have to answer herself."
He then laughs awkwardly looking at Sayuri "Sorry about that! I hope you don't mind me being here" standing beside Sayuri

AeoKyn
04-13-2013, 07:11 AM
Smoke formed beside Sayuri, and Mekuto appeared as the smoke settled. He rested his hand on his long sword and smiled broadly looking at Aeo Kyn.

"...You." Aeo Kyn whispered. Smoke leaked from his robes and stayed around his body.

Sensing the harsh tone black sand scattered through the window and Sabaku appeared in an instant from seemingly thin air. His dark, black eyes peering straight into Aeo kyn's
"My my, is that anyway to talk to your host? please... watch your tone around the Hikage, she doesn't have to answer herself."
He then laughs awkwardly looking at Sayuri "Sorry about that! I hope you don't mind me being here" standing beside Sayuri

He glanced at Sabaku, another one of Sayuri's high guards. "Please do not mistake my tone as a precursor for violence." his tone was steady. "I just want answers."

InnerSakura
04-13-2013, 08:03 AM
"Some things are better left unknown; The counter vaccine idea failed continuously. I suspect because the body accepts it willingly, it doesn't invade. At a cellular level, this poison is accepted by the body, it does not fight it. That's what makes it so deadly to others." He let out another drag of smoke. "More importantly, the only available forms are inside Mekuto and myself. The shrine of the nameless has such plants but there is no way to extract them."

He pondered her final question. True he had found out some information, but there were still some key points missing. Specifically what had happened before he arrived in this land. His initial purpose was still unknown, and Kai had made the earlier comment that kept surfacing to mind.
What does she know?
Deciding to probe a bit, he decided to ask a couple questions.
"It's quite interesting you know..." He began to say slowly. "The amount of information you've accumulated, in no way came from a single soul."
Aeo Kyn's eyes met Sayori's, green triangles glowing fiercely in the red iris.
"You seem to know more than what you are letting on."
His tone sharpened. "Would care you shed some light upon that?"
Sayuri thought about his statement. "I would attempt it, nonetheless. Perhaps if there is no way to study the plants in a lab, I could have you take me to the exact location so I could procure a serum after performing a field examination...." She commented. She looked at Aeo, as he considered her earlier question. He seemed to grasp that she had a vast amount of knowledge pertaining to the current subject, and Sayuri hesitated as her gaze met his. Aeo spoke, and his tone was sharp, as he demanded answers. Suddenly, Mekuto and Sabaku appeared beside her, and a feeling of anxiety overtook her as her two guards prepared for an attack. "Sabaku, it is alright. This man and I are more than mere acquaintances. He is a distant friend of mine..." Sayuri trailed off. She tried to tear her eyes away from Aeo's flaming Shintei Boushi. "Mekuto...I know you remember this man, however I would request that you refrain from any conflict please..." Sayuri asked politely. "Aeo, I believe you and I should talk together in private."

AeoKyn
04-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Sayuri thought about his statement. "I would attempt it, nonetheless. Perhaps if there is no way to study the plants in a lab, I could have you take me to the exact location so I could procure a serum after performing a field examination...." She commented. She looked at Aeo, as he considered her earlier question. He seemed to grasp that she had a vast amount of knowledge pertaining to the current subject, and Sayuri hesitated as her gaze met his. Aeo spoke, and his tone was sharp, as he demanded answers. Suddenly, Mekuto and Sabaku appeared beside her, and a feeling of anxiety overtook her as her two guards prepared for an attack. "Sabaku, it is alright. This man and I are more than mere acquaintances. He is a distant friend of mine..." Sayuri trailed off. She tried to tear her eyes away from Aeo's flaming Shintei Boushi. "Mekuto...I know you remember this man, however I would request that you refrain from any conflict please..." Sayuri asked politely. "Aeo, I believe you and I should talk together in private."

Aeo Kyn took care to keep his smoke controlled. In such a small area, his poison posed a danger to others. Leaving it as a thin cloak around his body, he shifted his gaze back to Mekuto. "I can sense your loathing, and in time I may even understand it." His voice remained calm. "You may stand in guise with a smile but I can see the fracture inside you."

His gaze shifted back to Sayuri.

"Lady Hikage, if you would like to proceed, I am still willing to talk."

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 08:39 AM
Sabaku bows and leaves the room in a pile of black sand "As you wish"

Mekuto
04-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Mekuto mind flashed with images of his imprisonment, his heart burned with hate, and it felt as though claws were plucking at his consciousness. He turned and left the building, he was in a daze, he wouldn't attack Aeo, but he had to bleed out his anger. As Mekuto walked from the village vipers borrowed out of the ground and followed him, he left the village head towards Tatsujin plateau.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 09:15 AM
*Meanwhile*
Leaving the Kage's office Sabaku noticed Mekuto looking troubled. Normally he wouldn't of done anything, he liked to keep to himself usually but he thought he would give it a shot for a change.
He pats Mekuto on the back. "Is everything alright Mekuto? you seemed troubled my friend"
He says concerned

InnerSakura
04-13-2013, 09:24 AM
Aeo Kyn took care to keep his smoke controlled. In such a small area, his poison posed a danger to others. Leaving it as a thin cloak around his body, he shifted his gaze back to Mekuto. "I can sense your loathing, and in time I may even understand it." His voice remained calm. "You may stand in guise with a smile but I can see the fracture inside you."

His gaze shifted back to Sayuri.

"Lady Hikage, if you would like to proceed, I am still willing to talk."
Sayuri pauses, feeling guilty that she had not explained to Aeo sooner what her relation to him was. Sabaku gestured to her politely and disappeared, and Mekuto left shortly afterward. She stood alone with her guest, and she prepared to continue. "You and I met a very long time ago..." Sayuri spoke, as she began to explain. "I know you are confused, and I am very sorry. I have had to carry the burden of secrecy for a very long time. You once dreamed of a utopia...do you remember?" Sayuri asked, and she looked at the man with an endearing expression. "I shared your desire, and I visited your previous homeland. I learned many things there, and I was also granted power by the Goddess who inhabits the realm accessible to those who possess a Shintei Boushi. I do not know how much knowledge you have gleaned from your studies, however I am certain you must know who I speak of. Kisara...I discovered that her spirit now resides within my body. I do not know how...I assume a deity is capable of transferring their essence to a human vessel, and when I access the Light within me I am able to see a beautiful land beyond imagining, and her spirit speaks to me. Then I am overcome, and I have no memory of what occurs afterward..." Sayuri tells him. She walks toward Aeo, and she touches his forehead. "I am certain I was granted these abilities for a far greater purpose than what I realize. I only recently learned of my heritage, and I only vaguely understand how my talents relate to the Goddess. I know I am able to create life, and that must have some sort of significance..." She continued to hold her palm against Aeo's temple. A small light began to emanate from her, as she accessed the realm deep within his mind. Sayuri forgot who she was, and her spirit faded as the Goddess overtook her body. Images revealed themselves in front of Aeo's eyes. Sayuri standing in front of a barrier as she handed a book to the Goddess Kisara, as well as the events which occurred afterward. Sayuri's own memories of Aeo, and their experience within the deepest recesses of his psyche. Images of frightful creatures revealed themselves, and a divine presence could be felt and banished the darkness. The scene ended, and Sayuri fell forward, unconscious.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 09:41 AM
"Sayuri-Sama!" Sabaku appear rapidly through the ground as he was there the entire time still, despite pretending to leave earlier by using a clone.
He then watches as Aeo looks like he's about to pass out aswell. Suddenly Sabaku within an instant catches her unconscious body from crashing to the ground and stands speechless not knowing at all what just happened laying her down on her chair carefully. "Somebody please get a medic. now! oh man what a mess" he shouted at the attendants outside the office

AeoKyn
04-13-2013, 09:51 AM
Priestess of the Light, Keeper of Hope...she who still holds the faith, the smile in a sea of sorrow. He remembered a small portion of the book Sayuri spoke of. The flashing images poured through his head like a hot iron. Each image functioned as a resonating shard inside his head to memories previously clouded. The sheer amount of discovery made him dizzy. Upon seeing the utopia the images surged in full swing. Words, conversations, pictures flowing around violently in a sea of green. Ghostly figures disappearing one after another outside an invisible barrier. Buildings erupting in fire, blood spilling to the ground, smoke swirling across a battlefield.
At this point he could barely stand. As Sayuri fell forward, Sabaku rushed to catch her. She had fallen unconscious. He set her down in the lounge chair by the desk and called for medics.

Aeo rubbed his forward, thinking quietly. As it were currently, his mind was a puzzle working itself together swiftly, all the information he had received. As the pieces came together, the bigger picture began to form.

He looked over at Sayuri who still lay on the couch. So you've inherited her will?
He turned back to the window and closed his eyes.
If they're transferring over... I supposed there's no harm in showing her the book.

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Walks in to the oasis. It felt strange to do so as he left and became a rouge almost a year ago. But his enemy's were taken care of and his being of a rouge had lost it use. Hopefully they would accept him back. But after all he had done in raidens name he knew they might not. If they didn't his plan would have to be rethought but oasis was his home he hoped that they would forgive him.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Sabaku whilst watching over Sayuri's unconscious body carefully notices an unfamilar chakra signature approaching the village. By now Sabaku had calmed down however, he seemed stressed now by this unknown presence.
Oh man.. not an attack, not now please, of all the times-
He then decided it would be best for him to deal with the situation. He left Sayuri in the care of the medics and immediately rushed out of the Kage's office window. He felt it safe to leave Sayuri in Aeo's presence

He then approached the man who had just entered the village. Sabaku was not willing to take any chances with this guy, not at a time like this.
He then forms a sword of obsidian in his hands pointing it at him.
"And you would be...?"
He says curiously

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Pulls back his hood reavling Samito's face. (In case you've forgotten I'm a former oasis member who went rouge a year ago.) "Good to see you again Sabaku. I trust all is well?

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 11:08 AM
"S..Samito?! .. what are you doing back here?! last time I heard you went Rouge" He then looks aggressively at Samito
"I'm sorry old friend but I'm in no mood if you have came here to attack us" He begins focusing his chakra for an attack

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 11:10 AM
"I have no intentions to attack Sabuku, you seem on edge has something happened?" His chakra remains at a calm steady level and his voice carrys no sign of lying.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 11:23 AM
He then slightly lowers his sword "I'm sorry.. I'm not willing to talk to you about it. why are you here exactly?! what is it you want."
Says Sabaku friendly yet unwilling to trust him

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 11:28 AM
"As you know I left oasis because my enemy's were hunting me and I didn't want to involve oasis in my problems. However all my enemys are dead now and I'm powerful enough that even when I'm here, oasis won't have to deal with my problems. so I have returned, simple as that. Also why is Sayuri's chakra weaker then usual?"

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 11:30 AM
Sabaku looked unconvinced. "You shouldn't ask questions that don't concern you anymore Samito. You know better than that"
He then looks confused as to what to do
"Listen. I'm in no position to allow you to stay at the moment, yet I don't want to attack you either. We seem to be in a bit of a predicament right now.."

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 11:37 AM
"Ah but it does concern me Sabaku. Because I have come her to rejoin oasis. As I told you being a rouge as lost its usefulness.. Now if you excuse me I need to go see what's wrong with sayuri."
Begins walking calmly towards the entrance of the village.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Sabaku *sighs* "I'm sorry.. but for the sake of the village I cannot allow that."
He then forms a hand sign and the entire entrance to the village is covered by black sand making it impossible to walk through.
"Please Samito don't make this harder than it needs to be."

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 11:43 AM
Laughes quietly. "Sabuku I'm probably one of the worst match ups for you. So I suggest you move aside." Takes off the gloves you always saw him wear a year ago. He had never taken them off and got extreamly angry when someone tried to convince to take them off or take them off themselves.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 11:47 AM
Sabaku laughs back "Well.. a year is a long time. A lot has changed since then.. besides there's still a few things I have up my sleeve should the worst happen."
He then notices the gloves come off
"Please old friend don't do this, there's not going to be a positive outcome.. it's pointless"
He then ready's himself to defend

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 11:51 AM
"Who said I'm gonna fight you yet? I'm just gonna make a entrance." Touches the black sand which spreading from the point of contact onward begins to turn into regular dust. After a second or two the whole sand barrier is gone. "Did you ever know why I never took off my glove? It's because of this. This is my kenkai genkei."

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 11:57 AM
"Yeah.. I pretty much guessed that" He sad sadly. He then looks Samito in the eye and then looks at the floor signalling him to look beneath him.
The entire floor beneath Samito had turned to black sand and if he was to stay in it any longer he would be stuck there hopelessly. "But what happens when jutsu is too big for you to touch at once?"
he says curiously rubbing his chin as though he was analyzing Samito completely.

Then the gate guards of the village all stood around the area of the gate defensively, each one Genin-Chunin rank.
"Please don't do this Samito, I want to let you in. But please understand my position.. I cant, not at the moment"

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 12:03 PM
Seeing the black swirling sand around him he once again chuckles quitly. "You really underestimate me Sabuku." He touches one part and the sand all turns to dust. "One think I learned in my absence is that if I put a bit of extra power in it I could decay large scale moves as long as they had the same chakra signature." Jumps out of the dust hole. "As for your friends I do not wish to hurt former and future comrades so ill take them out without doing any permenent damage." (Basically my ability lets me spread the decay to all things touching that object with the same chakra infused in it.)

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 12:06 PM
*Sighs* "You underestimate me Samito.. and it seems you havent thought this through have you? we are in the oasis. The land itself is my weapon." Suddenly the entire area turns into more black sand in the form of quick sand, so if Samito puts his hand on it, he will be sucked in.
"Usually a technique like that wouldn't work against you. But you failed to notice your surroundings clearly.. its sand as far as the eye can see. Turn my sand into dust all you want. However, the sand is infinite." The quick sand will not be dispersed unless Samito can literally turn the Oasis village and surrounding desert into dust aswell in a touch.
Sabaku then appears in front of Samito. "Can you stop this foolishness now?"

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 12:13 PM
"Hmm that's a lot of sand. But did you honestly think my kenkai genkei was the only thing I improved?" Water vapor begins gathering and solidifying. As a bit of a show of power he makes the water look like grains of sand matching Sabuku grain for grain with water. "You speak of foolishness yet what do you call what you are doing now? If we fight a large scale battle like this oasis could get damaged in the process. And I refuse to move from this area until I see our Kage." His voice is calm as it always was, without emotion.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 12:18 PM
(It's worth pointing out that water doesn't do anything to my sand as its basically broken down obsidian ;))

Sabaku laughs "Oh man.. this is quite a situation we have ourselves in isn't it Samito? I'm not stupid, I know the limitations of myself within the village. Please by all means stay in this area, but don't bother setting foot within the village."
He said as his normal self just as relaxed.
"But just to give you a heads up.. you might be waiting a while" He laughed.

Also by now Samito's legs should be stuck within the quick sand and sinking within it by the second because if anything, the water made the sand more dense making the sand even harder to break out of.

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 12:23 PM
Casts a shadow clone which leaps off my head landing on safe ground. The shadow clone then does a summoning jutsu bringing me out and next my clone.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Sabaku watches as Samito attempts to pull himself out of the quick sand with a futile attempt.
Sabaku shook his head as his clones would only also begin to sink in the quick sand, and if somehow Samito got out of the quick sand by brute force alone (which would have to be A LOT of strength) he would only fall back into the quick sand as it is everywhere around him.

"Are you done yet Samito?" asks Sabaku

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 12:30 PM
(My head wasent sunk in yet or I'd die so I summoned it and it used my head as a spring board and summons me out.)

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 12:35 PM
(A summoning summoned you out of the sand? what? I never said you was head deep either ;)
Either way I said earlier the sand is everywhere around you.. so there should be nowhere safe you can jump to)

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 12:39 PM
(Well watch what happens next. And summoning takes out of of anywhere. Took sasuke out of C0) as the clone lands he starts sinking too and I'm summons on top of him. I then jump up and make water vapor under my feet support me in the air.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Sabaku watches to see what he would do next, lying on the ground daydreaming

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Laughes. "This is just like old times hey Sabuku."

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Sabaku laughs with him "It is indeed..." He then looks up towards him. "If you want to stay there all day be my guest just don't come within the village ok? try to understand the situation I'm in here"

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 01:01 PM
"I will see sayuri. Understand my position I've been gone for from home to long."

AeoKyn
04-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Aeo Kyn continues to watch the spectacle from inside, waiting to see if there would be more tremors or if the sparks would cease.

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 01:05 PM
"You will go nowhere Samito. It's true we were friends.. but I've heard reports you have been Rouge with the man known as Raiden.. That man has been a danger to our village for ages, I have to consider you an enemy. So do me a favour and stay there, Neither of us wants to fight each other"

He then gets to his feet

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 01:13 PM
"I joined raiden from a time because he had something I wanted. Biting I were truly on his side I would have helped him kill sayuri."

konoha chimp
04-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Sabaku looks up to Samito "I'm sorry Samito but I don't care for your excuses. Unless I'm ordered by the Hikage herself I will not let you step a foot in this village"
He says with regret and sadness

InnerSakura
04-13-2013, 01:53 PM
Sayuri will be awake soon. Hold on guys.

Bombs266
04-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Gia walks out of the shadows. 'I'm afraid you will have to do as he says, samito.'

Another rock appears in samito's boot, with a letter wrapped around it. don't let them find out about me, get it! -Mage

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 04:59 PM
(Inner needs to wake up we were pming earlier.)

Bombs266
04-13-2013, 05:01 PM
(i know, i am PMing her now)

Mitchy
04-13-2013, 10:19 PM
Yall got the crap beat out of by some machines and bugs!

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 06:42 AM
Sayuri slowly developed a state of vague awareness, and she realized that she had regained some form of consciousness. In the distance, she noticed the silhouette of a woman, however her form was too bright and could not be seen clearly. Surrounding her was a vast and beautiful landscape, and she began to walk closer. Sayuri recognized that she was the Goddess Kisara, and she shielded her eyes as she was blinded by her brilliance. She suddenly felt a gentle touch, and when she opened her eyes she could see a man standing in an void all alone, surrounded by ghastly figures. The creatures attempted to attack him, and a monstrous beast appeared. The scenery changed, and the world around the man suddenly lay in waste as the frightening beast destroyed it's surroundings. Suddenly...another man appeared, and he looked at his companion with flaming irises...An image of the utopia could be seen in the background, and the man who had summoned the Obsidian Beast appeared to be enraged. He obviously could not see the gorgeous place, and he lunged at the other man as he prepared to strike him. Sayuri discerned that the two men were Aeo and Mekuto, and she watched anxiously. Suddenly, an invisible barrier formed between the two of them. Aeo was able to reach the paradise, however Mekuto could not go farther. The scene shifted, and Mekuto was cast into a realm shrouded by darkness. Screams of anguish could be heard, as well as the sounds of battle. A light appeared, and Mekuto was suddenly freed from his torment. Beyond the barrier, the image of the paradise faded, and Aeo disappeared from view as the reverie ended. The events which had transpired in the vision were strickingly familiar, and Sayuri knew that she had experienced them before. She abruptly realized that the priestess was standing before her, and she was shocked to find that she could discern the woman's features. Sayuri was stunned into silence. Slowly and deliberately, she finally attemted to speak. "...Kisara." She managed. "What you just witnessed were memories...in particular, the events I have observed from within your body. I have carefully watched Mekuto and Aeo Kyn...their destinies are the key to the fate of the world. The radiance inside your soul saved Mekuto from the deepest recesses of the beast which had consumed him. You have the power to save them from a path which leads to despair. Mekuto does not believe in my existence. You must show him the truth. I will help you in your endeavor, however whether or not you succeed will be based upon your decisions...." Kisara vanished, and Sayuri's eyes snapped open wide as she lay awake in a hospital bed. She looked around, trying to make sense of her current situation. She faintly remembered conversing with Aeo Kyn, and the rest was blank. She recalled her encounter with the Goddess, and she almost assumed it had been a dream.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 07:02 AM
Looks in the direction of the hospital where he feels sayuri's chakra stabilizing. He then rose his chakra to high levels to let you know he was at the front gate. You should be able to feel chimps chakra as well.

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 07:05 AM
As Sayuri lies in the gurney, she suddenly detects a powerful chakra just outside the village. She tries to sit up, however she winces and lays back down. Whatever she had done, it had apparently caused a drastic decrease in her spiritual energy. She muttered quietly to herself, and her irritation at her current position rose slightly.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 07:08 AM
Realizes sayuri is having trouble getting up so he weaves a couple signs and then wispher's "Sayuri." Somehow in your bed you can hear him wispher even though he's outside the village.

Raiden
04-15-2013, 07:11 AM
*Samito, your ear drums begin to ring, A.I. is calling you*

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 07:13 AM
Gives the Ai permission to speak.

AeoKyn
04-15-2013, 07:14 AM
A badger lay in an empty bed opposite of Saori, eyes closed. Upon feeling her energy start to level again he spoke. "I trust you had some interesting experiences child, try not to move too much."

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Realizes sayuri is having trouble getting up so he weaves a couple signs and then wispher's "Sayuri." Somehow in your bed you can hear him wispher even though he's outside the village.
Sayuri stares at the hospital ceiling, when suddenly she notices a voice say her name. She appears startled, and she gazes around the room as she realizes nobody is there. She looks over to the bed next to her, and she notices Aeo's summoning badger. He speaks to her, and she gives the small creature a confused expression. "What happened?" She asked, expecting he might know.

Raiden
04-15-2013, 07:27 AM
*Nobody but Samito can hear A.I. talk*

A.I.: Rai-tono is fighting Gin, but He told me that he must show you Discipline for abandoning the mission once he is done with Gin, I'm sorry Samito.

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 07:28 AM
(Thought Rai was dead. XP)

Raiden
04-15-2013, 07:29 AM
(Thought Rai was dead. XP)
(The Archfiend reformed me and give me my soul back, then Gin wanted a fight)

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 07:31 AM
(Figured that would happen.)

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 07:36 AM
*Nobody but Samito can hear A.I. talk*

A.I.: Rai-tono is fighting Gin, but He told me that he must show you Discipline for abandoning the mission once he is done with Gin, I'm sorry Samito.

"It's fine I've already prepared for this. Becides if raiden even survives gin ill be impressed. How's the battle going?" Only the A.I. Can hear this.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 07:38 AM
Sayuri stares at the hospital ceiling, when suddenly she notices a voice say her name. She appears startled, and she gazes around the room as she realizes nobody is there. She looks over to the bed next to her, and she notices Aeo's summoning badger. He speaks to her, and she gives the small creature a confused expression. "What happened?" She asked, expecting he might know.

Then you hear the wispher's again. "Sayuri, can you hear me. Just talk normally I can hear you. Oh and in case your wondering its me samito."

Raiden
04-15-2013, 07:39 AM
"It's fine I've already prepared for this. Becides if raiden even survives gin ill be impressed. How's the battle going?" Only the A.I. Can hear this.
A.I.: It's only started, Rai-tono has him surrounded with his Cyborg army because He figured the Gin's death jutsu would not work on the dead.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 07:44 AM
A.I.: It's only started, Rai-tono has him surrounded with his Cyborg army because He figured the Gin's death jutsu would not work on the dead.

"He underestimates his oppenet. By the way what will you do computer if he loses and is killed?"

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 07:45 AM
Then you hear the wispher's again. "Sayuri, can you hear me. Just talk normally I can hear you. Oh and in case your wondering its me samito."
Sayuri listened as Samito spoke. "What are you doing here...?" She asked.

Raiden
04-15-2013, 07:46 AM
"He underestimates his oppenet. By the way what will you do computer if he loses and is killed?"
A.I.: He won't die, but I will keep operating missions, and you all are underestimating Rai-tono, He defeated your living Goddess, and now He will defeat the myth known as Gin.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 07:52 AM
A.I.: He won't die, but I will keep operating missions, and you all are underestimating Rai-tono, He defeated your living Goddess, and now He will defeat the myth known as Gin.

"I do not underestimate raiden. He beat sayuri who's one of the strongest ninjas alive. However I believe gin is the strongest of them all. A legend to be remembered like the sage of 6 paths but never challenged. You all underestimate him."

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Sayuri listened as Samito spoke. "What are you doing here...?" She asked.

"If you mean inside this room well I'm not. I'm speaking to you threw a nifty little trick of mine. As for being at the village, well I'd like to explain that in person but Sabuku won't let me cross."

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 08:00 AM
(Erhem. Barely defeated our 'living Goddess.' Lucky I would say.)

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 08:06 AM
"If you mean inside this room well I'm not. I'm speaking to you threw a nifty little trick of mine. As for being at the village, well I'd like to explain that in person but Sabuku won't let me cross."
"I know you aren't inside the room, however I can feel your chakra. I know you are here in the village, and I am quite surprised. You should know my current standings. After the recent attack on Oasis, and your collaboration with our enemies, I do not know if I am obliged to allow you to have an audience with me. You know how much I respect your former dedication to this village, however you must now prove yourself if you expect me to trust you." Sayuri stated.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 08:11 AM
"I know you aren't inside the room, however I can feel your chakra. I know you are here in the village, and I am quite surprised. You should know my current standings. After the recent attack on Oasis, and your collaboration with our enemies, I do not know if I am obliged to allow you to have an audience with me. You know how much I respect your former dedication to this village, however you must now prove yourself if you expect me to trust you." Sayuri stated.

"I join Raiden because he had something I needed. However I expected this reaction.... So what do I need to do Sayuri?"

konoha chimp
04-15-2013, 08:12 AM
Sabaku listening on the entire conversation next to green and because of a hidden clone next to Sayuri then releases his jutsu stepping aside allowing Green to enter the village.
He was happy that he wouldn't have to be faced with conflict with his friend any longer however, he did disagree with the Hikage's decision to let him see her.
As Sabaku stands aside and releases his jutsu, the gates of the oasis open up in front of them. "Welcome back my friend" Says Sabaku. Then willing to escort Samito through the village to signal to the villagers not to be alarmed by the presence of a rouge within the village.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Looking around and sighs. He thinks "Home.... At last."

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 08:32 AM
Sayuri notices Samito's chakra enter the Oasis, and she wonders why Sabaku had allowed him into the village. "He must have misunderstood what I said..." She sighed, exasperated. She shrugged it off and pulled herself out of the hospital bed, after much protestation from her limbs. After she had left the room, she quickly went to the private quarters of the Hikage's mansion and changed into her formal attire. She dawned her kage hat with the kanji 'Hi' which represented Sun, and walked swiftly to her office. She immediately noticed a box of cookies on her desk, and she raised one brow. She looked at the package, and she saw that they had been sent by someone from outside the village. One of her assistants must have delivered them to her room while she was away. They most likely weren't poisonous, or her guards would have detected it. She decided to save them for later.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 08:37 AM
Walks to where he feels sayuri's chakra and looks at her. "Sabuku decided to let me in, are you well sayuri? Despite the odvoius exhaustion."

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 08:45 AM
Sayuri notices as samito walks into her office, and she tilts her head up sharply to look at him. Her expression was neutral. "Hello Samito. Yes, I understand. I will have to talk to him later about that, however it is fine. I assure you I will be alright, although I didn't know my condition was so obvious..." She spoke.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 08:52 AM
"I watched your battle. I was planning to interfere but chimp beat me to punch. So I know I'm gonna have to prove myself but I am unsure how. I told you I joined raiden because I needed something from him but its odvoius you need a better explanation."

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 09:06 AM
"I watched your battle. I was planning to interfere but Sabaku beat me to the punch. So I know I'm gonna have to prove myself but I am unsure how. I told you I joined raiden because I needed something from him but its obvious you need a better explanation.""It is alright, but I am sure you understand how much I detested Raiden. Yes, that would be appropriate. I would like to hear your full explanation. Then I will make my decision on whether I should place my faith in you again. I am a very forgiving person normally. Although this time, I am going to be more logical." Sayuri told him. She propped her elbows on her desk, interlocking her fingers as she rested her chin on her wrists. She leveled her gaze with the man, as she waited for him to speak.

konoha chimp
04-15-2013, 09:08 AM
"I apologize Sayuri.. its just well.. he wouldn't go away from the village gates, besides I doubt he's in any position to cause any of us harm at the moment besides.. he's an old friend so I thought.." interrupted Sabaku feeling ashamed for letting him in
He says walking into her office besides Samito.
"You shouldn't trouble yourself with him at the moment.. please let me handle it you should be resting right now."
He says looking slightly annoyed that she went through all the trouble to get changed and enter her private quarters

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Roy appeared outside the village gates and walked into the village and stood there and looked around. "So if this doesnt go well this village will be crushed and underwater." Roy thought to himself and chuckled a little

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 09:12 AM
"Ok if anyone deserves a full answer its you sayuri. Just let me make some precussions." Places his hand to his ear and shuts of his connection to the A.I. Temporally. You then hear a voice in your head without me speaking. "There, now what I'm trying to do is find a way to control time."

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Sabaku enters the office as well, and he apologizes to her for granting the rouge access into the village. He lectures her in regards to her current condition, insisting that she is pushing herself too hard. "I appreciate the concern, however as Hikage I am entitled to grant my guests an audience. I imagine the council will not be pleased when they learn I am making negotiations with a former rouge who was a conspirator in this last failed attack on the hidden Oasis. However, I do agree with you. He is a former comrade, and I will hear what he has to say." Her eyes narrowed slightly as she noticed Samito place his hand to the side of his head, and she decided to question him on the matter. "Before you give me an explanation, I would like to know if there are any more secrets you are withholding from me. If you are still collaborating with our enemies, I am afraid I will not be able to agree to any terms you provide." Sayuri tells him, and she looks at him with an apologetic expression.

zorlock
04-15-2013, 09:31 AM
(hey i thought you were leaving?)

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 09:34 AM
(I thought Rai was dead. >.>)

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 09:34 AM
"None, me putting my hands to my forehead was deactivating my connection to raiden. In am no longer aligned to any of oasis's enemy's. now would you like me to explain further?"

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 09:35 AM
(roy is there but was ignored *floods the village and leaves)

Raiden
04-15-2013, 09:39 AM
(I thought Rai was dead. >.>)
(Really, then I'll stay dead)

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 09:40 AM
"None, me putting my hands to my forehead was deactivating my connection to raiden. In am no longer aligned to any of oasis's enemy's. now would you like me to explain further?"
Sayuri nods. "Very well. Please continue." Sayuri told him. Suddenly, she noticed a foreign chakra signature. She immediately recognized that the Mukokage was within the village. Sayuri was immediately concerned. She waited for the leader of the Rift to arrive at the mansion.

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 09:41 AM
(Really, then I'll stay dead)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/50b1e927a3ec1203b845b46d74261d33/tumblr_mkyhom3jyU1s2se03o1_400.gif

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 09:42 AM
Sayuri nods. "Very well. Please continue." Sayuri told him. Suddenly, she noticed a foreign chakra signature within the village. She immediately recognized that the Mukokage had arrived. Sayuri was immediately concerned. She waited for the leader of the Rift to arrive at the mansion.
Roy walked slowly to the mansion as he looked around the village, "hmm that one guy isnt here, tobad i was gona kill himif he tried that again." Roy shuged as he opened the door and went in

Raiden
04-15-2013, 09:43 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/50b1e927a3ec1203b845b46d74261d33/tumblr_mkyhom3jyU1s2se03o1_400.gif
Yeah, I'm sure everyone is happy.

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Yeah, I'm sure everyone is happy.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq99p2yciQ1qhi5tuo1_250.gif

zorlock
04-15-2013, 09:54 AM
(hahaha)

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 09:55 AM
"Thank you, the main reason I joined raiden was for his library. He was feriously protective of his own works but not much else. From reading legends and historical texts I found a text that outlined the progression of time. The elements mirror this pattern. There is the beginning of time when time was born threw the flame. Then was the time of wind when time was not yet solid and flowed freely by and around eachother. Then is the time of earth which we are in now. Time is solid and mostly stable. Next will be the time of water where the barriers of time begin to dissapear and time begins to flow again. Lightning the complete distruction of time till it is reborn in the flame again. Now you may ask a few questions before I continue."

konoha chimp
04-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Sabaku begins to scratch his head wondering if Samito has lost his sanity
"...... what...?"

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 09:59 AM
(hahaha)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bc55b786de0cf2e6ac780a4cd431f869/tumblr_ml3mbdiEwZ1r6ppe2o1_500.gif

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 10:01 AM
(I wouldn't nethier would the rest of oasis.)

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 10:04 AM
"Thank you, the main reason I joined raiden was for his library. He was feriously protective of his own works but not much else. From reading legends and historical texts I found a text that outlined the progression of time. The elements mirror this pattern. There is the beginning of time when time was born threw the flame. Then was the time of wind when time was not yet solid and flowed freely by and around eachother. Then is the time of earth which we are in now. Time is solid and mostly stable. Next will be the time of water where the barriers of time begin to dissapear and time begins to flow again. Lightning the complete distruction of time till it is reborn in the flame again. Now you may ask a few questions before I continue."
Sayuri listens to Samito as he speaks, and she ponders his statement. "I don't see how any of that had any relevance to this village. Why was Oasis your target, may I ask?" Sayuri questioned. At the same time, she sensed Roy's presence within the Hikage mansion. "I believe you may have to wait before you finish your explanation. It appears I have a guest." She states.

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 10:06 AM
Sayuri listens to Samito as he speaks, and she ponders his statement. "I don't see how any of that had any relevance to this village. Why was Oasis your target, may I ask?" Sayuri questioned. At the same time, she sensed Roy's presence within the Hikage mansion. "I believe you may have to wait before you finish your explanation. It appears I have a guest." She states.
Roy stood there and walked into the mansion and up towards the kage's room As a small smile came across his lips as he waited.

konoha chimp
04-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Sabaku stays next to Samito not letting his eyes of him for a second, still suspicious of him and his motives, whilst Sayuri would welcome their new guest.
"Well.. isn't this an interesting turn of events?" laughed Sabaku at the thought of the Mukokage in the Oasis village.

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Looks at the Mukokage annoyed but stops talking.

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 10:14 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d91187d74d49b92e65433a827365b40f/tumblr_mkti2lfALO1s0xrqjo1_500.gif

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Sabaku stays next to Samito not letting his eyes of him for a second, still suspicious of him and his motives, whilst Sayuri would welcome their new guest.
"Well.. isn't this an interesting turn of events?" laughed Sabaku at the thought of the Mukokage in the Oasis village.

Roy looked at the two men and shook his head, "Please leave us.

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Sayuri removed herself from her seat, and briskly dismissed herself from the room. "I apologize everyone. But I will return shortly." She says to Sabaku and Samito, leaving the two men inside the office. "Sabaku, I will trust you to keep an eye on things in my absence." Sayuri tells her guard, before disappearing. She met Roy in the hallway, and she nodded to him. "Hello Roy. What brings you here? I apologize for my short leave the last time we had a meeting. I am aware that tensions between Oasis and Rift are high. I hope to settle that through negotiation. Blood and Sky are already at war, and the will of my people is to remain neutral. We do not desire any conflict." She informs him.

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Sayuri removed herself from her seat, and briskly dismissed herself from the room. "I apologize everyone. But I will return shortly." She says to Sabaku and Samito, leaving the two men inside the office. "Sabaku, I will trust you to keep an eye on things in my absence." Sayuri tells her guard, before disappearing. She met Roy in the hallway, and she nodded to him. "Hello Roy. What brings you here? I apologize for my short leave the last time we had a meeting. I am aware that tensions between Oasis and Rift are high. I hope to settle that through negotiation. Blood and Sky are already at war, and the will of my people is to remain neutral. We do not desire any conflict." She informs him.
Roy looked at Sayuri, "Oh? for your imfomation the Rift village is ready to go to war." Roy nodded, "But i will listen to your negotiations miss."

InnerSakura
04-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Roy looked at the two men and shook his head, "Please leave us.
"Actually, there is a more appropriate place for our conversation. They may remain here while we discuss important matters." Sayuri spoke.

Sephiroth
04-15-2013, 10:19 AM
"Actually, there is a more appropriate place for our conversation. They may remain here while we discuss important matters." Sayuri spoke.
"ah Sayuri, please lead the way." Roy said with a small smile on his face

Greenrust
04-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Looks at the two walking away looking thoughtful. He then closes his eyes like he was concentrating on something. For a moment sayuri feels like something stired in her before returning to normal.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-15-2013, 02:39 PM
(@Greenrust
You did get my PM right?)

Greenrust
04-16-2013, 11:32 AM
(Hey what are waiting for in here?)

InnerSakura
04-16-2013, 12:23 PM
(A meeting with the supreme council of my village.)

konoha chimp
04-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Sabaku watched the Mukokage leave from the Office windows with a feeling of worry and anticipation. He then turned to Samito. "Hmm I don't like the looks of that guy too much"
He said shaking his head

Greenrust
04-16-2013, 02:21 PM
"Don't worry old friend I've made sure Sayuri is safe."

Sephiroth
04-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Tick tok tick tok

InnerSakura
04-16-2013, 07:05 PM
Sayuri's expression was grim, as Roy mentioned the possible war between Rift and Oashisu. "Yes, I was aware of the current situation. That is why I felt it was urgent that we speak. Right this way." She told him, as he followed behind her. They exited the Hikage's complex, and Sayuri led him through the bustling streets past various buildings. In the distance was a large edifice, shaped exactly like a pyramid. In fact it was, however the interior was designed to have various rooms. "This is the meeting place for The Supreme Council of The Village Hidden in the Oasis. The leaders of the Order of the Sands reside here to discuss very important business matters regarding our economy and other topics which require immediate attention. The heads of each delegation are held in high regard, and I would ask you to treat this meeting as if it were a kage summit." Sayuri spoke, as they entered the grand building.

The ceiling towered overhead, and it was impossible to view the top. A huge column was built in the center of the floor which rose to the full height of the pyramid. The structure was divided into segments which contained various rooms for conferences. Sayuri walked up the large stairwell, with Roy close beside her. She was careful not to trip over the long robes she wore, as she took the steps leading into a huge triangular room, with a large table positioned in the middle of the area. Various symbols patterned the walls. Some were gold, others white, red, black and grey. They appeared to be emblems which represented the clans of the Order of the Sands.

A man sat in the distance, and his appearance was aged. He was dressed in wrinkled grey robes, and he held a staff beside him. His frame was frail, however there was obvious wisdom in his narrowed eyes. He scrutinized them as they approached, and Sayuri bowed as he addressed her. "Lord Satetsu." She spoke, greeting him with the same amount of courtesy. "Honored elder, I have brought a guest to our assembly today. This is the Mukokage, the esteemed leader of The Village Hidden in the Rift. He will be attending our proceedings." Sayuri informed the man. She then turned to look at Roy. "This man is the former representative of the Order of the Iron Sands. He is now our head advisor, and his status is held in high regard." Sayuri explained. "Sit down..." Satetsu spoke in a low tone. Sayuri took her place, offering Roy a chair beside her. "We will begin shortly." She assured him.

After a moment, the sound of a gong being struck reverberated throughout the chamber. Soon after, four other people appeared who were garbed in flowing kimonos. Most of them were men, however there was also one woman amongst their party. Sayuri immediately recognized Shiro, whose appearance was regal. He wore pure white apparel, and his features were poised. He maintained an air of authority as he entered the room, accompanied by Kogane. The other man was of slightly shorter stature, and he was dressed in golden attire. His expression was rigid as he led his way into the room. Behind him was another man whose garbs were solid black. His name was Kurosa, and he assumed a formidable presence. Last to arrive was Akami, and her beauty was striking. Her long red hair swept down her back, as she walked lightly into the meeting place.

Once everyone had taken their seats, Sayuri began. "Thank you all for gathering here to oversee this session. We have important topics to discuss, and the leader of Kiretsugakure has joined us upon my request. As I am sure you are aware, tensions have been high between our village and the Rift. I hope we may come to some sort of agreement today through negotiation. This highly depends upon your decisions, since you are all members of the heirarchy of this village." Sayuri stated, as she discoursed with the members of The Supreme Council.

"Rift has been fortunate to avoid war with us already. We all know of Ryouta Shinku's betrayal, and therefor he is a rouge shinobi. The law is to imprison ninja who abandon their village for treason. Or even eliminate them in some cases, depending on the severity of their crime. I am sure you understand why that presents a problem. However, at the request of the Hikage we came to a decision to spare the man any prosecution." Kurosa spoke, and his tone was gruff.

Sayuri tilted her head downward, obscuring her face with the veil attached to her kage hat. She knew Roy would not appreciate the comment. She tried to maintain composure. "I believe all matters have been settled. It is in the best interests of our nation to avoid war with a neighboring land. The cosequential effects on the economy would be vast, and the death tolls would be great. I propose we adopt a treaty." Shiro spoke, and he appeared very calm and reasonable as always. Sayuri lifted her chin back up to look at him, and she felt relieved. As long as he agreed with the concept of peace, there may be a chance that conflict could be avoided.

Greenrust
04-16-2013, 07:17 PM
(My god that wall.)

InnerSakura
04-16-2013, 07:24 PM
(Oh, trust me. It would have been MUCH larger. If Seph would have shut up. lol. =P )

ZeroxNightmare
04-16-2013, 07:25 PM
(That wall of text is gigagantic. Interesting bit of plot, but a very large part of text.)

Greenrust
04-16-2013, 07:34 PM
(Mind blown.)

InnerSakura
04-16-2013, 07:44 PM
(I worked on it for a while. lol. And I wasn't even finished. Haha.)

Sephiroth
04-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Roy grined at the elders, "You all call your self elders?" Roy snaped back as they made a threat for war since he brought a ninja into his village. "You all know nothing of the tyranny that your beloved Sayuri has caused in this village. He did not like it here and I do not blame them. You Elders talk down to me like we are nothing to you." Roy grined as he stared at each one of them

"What makes you better than us? Do not be fooled, you all are pressing your luck and keep pressing this will mean War!" Roy declared

InnerSakura
04-16-2013, 07:46 PM
(Umm only one of them is an elder. The rest are just really kick ass.)

Sephiroth
04-16-2013, 07:47 PM
(just go with it >>)

Greenrust
04-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Hisses with annoyance and anger back the Kage office.

AeoKyn
04-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Roy grined at the elders, "You all call your self elders?" Roy snaped back as they made a threat for war since he brought a ninja into his village. "You all know nothing of the tyranny that your beloved Sayuri has caused in this village. He did not like it here and I do not blame them. You Elders talk down to me like we are nothing to you." Roy grined as he stared at each one of them

"What makes you better than us? Do not be fooled, you all are pressing your luck and keep pressing this will mean War!" Roy declared

A man appeared in white formal robes, walking through the doors and stepping into the room as Roy's statements echoed off the walls. His face was hidden by the veil he wore and his eyes were clearly blindfolded beneath. The red symbol for blood was embroidered in black on his sleeves and his back. "Forgive me for the late arrival." He stopped and bowed his head respectfully to the order leaders and the kage of the rift. He held in his hands a gold envelope. "This particular subject concerns more than just your two villages, and I am here to listen to these proceedings today and offer input for the better of all." he handed the envelope to an attendant and stood still, waiting.

ZeroxNightmare
04-16-2013, 08:26 PM
(I'm debating as to whether or not I should throw Zephyr in on the grounds that it is a very big thing for the Rift. I'll wait until Seph says so. Kages got control over us shinobi.)

Greenrust
04-16-2013, 08:28 PM
(I'm watching this actually, I mean my character is.)

ZeroxNightmare
04-16-2013, 08:31 PM
(Yeah, i know what you mean, just there to spectate, of course. It would be kind of a waste to have just the Rift's kage there and not the Mukokage & some of the shinobi.)

Greenrust
04-16-2013, 08:33 PM
(I'm watching scretly. I'm also still in the Kage office. When does that say?)

ZeroxNightmare
04-16-2013, 08:44 PM
(Say what?)

Greenrust
04-16-2013, 08:45 PM
(Until sayuri asks me about it I won't say. [unless shisko asks which I then have to explain.])

ZeroxNightmare
04-16-2013, 08:47 PM
(Okay I see)

Bombs266
04-16-2013, 11:59 PM
A man in earth brown robes enters the room, and sits at the table. 'M'lady.' He says, humbly. Gia, for in the strange earth robes, smiled at Roy.

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 08:13 AM
A man appeared in white formal robes, walking through the doors and stepping into the room as Roy's statements echoed off the walls. His face was hidden by the veil he wore and his eyes were clearly blindfolded beneath. The red symbol for blood was embroidered in black on his sleeves and his back. "Forgive me for the late arrival." He stopped and bowed his head respectfully to the order leaders and the kage of the rift. He held in his hands a gold envelope. "This particular subject concerns more than just your two villages, and I am here to listen to these proceedings today and offer input for the better of all." he handed the envelope to an attendant and stood still, waiting.

Roy glanced over as the man entered the place. He looked at the envelope as he gave it to the attendent, "What is the meaning of this Sayuri?" Anger flowed through Roy's voice."This was suspose to be a meeting between me and you, and yet others are here and we have people ease dropping also. I can not trust you apparently. Or your village." Roy shook his head, "We are at the verge of war but yet you keep pushing my buttons. And your village is an untrustworthy one it seems."

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 08:22 AM
(You can't feel me watching unless you can sense like Karin to almost microscopic proportions of chakra hidden in a MUCH larger chakra.)

konoha chimp
04-17-2013, 08:25 AM
"Heh we could cut the tension here with a knife!" Laughs Sabaku speaking to Green

(Don't worry Green Bombs once sensed me on the other side of the shinobi world when I was in the Rift village :lol:)

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 08:26 AM
(You can't feel me watching unless you can sense like Karin to almost microscopic proportions of chakra hidden in a MUCH larger chakra.)

(why cant ya just keep to ya self, i mean really. She wanted to talk to Roy privately but yet you all just bardge in ease droping etc etc etc. I know my villagers would not do that. but meh whatever, i do what i want, if i say i know then i know. It is a rp and i am a kage so :P)

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 08:28 AM
"Heh we could cut the tension here with a knife!" Laughs Sabaku speaking to Green

(Don't worry Green Bombs once sensed me on the other side of the shinobi world when I was in the Rift village :lol:)

(:lol: yeah bc people can do that :P)

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 08:29 AM
(Just cause your a Kage doesn't mean your god. Sayuri is a Kage and she was beaten by raiden. My chakra is in minuscule amounts hidden in sayuri's chakra which is massive even without the addition of the Biju.)

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 08:30 AM
(Although sensing you across the world is rediculis.)

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 08:41 AM
(Just cause your a Kage doesn't mean your god. Sayuri is a Kage and she was beaten by raiden. My chakra is in minuscule amounts hidden in sayuri's chakra which is massive even without the addition of the Biju.)

(never have i stated i was god sir. and who even said i was talking bout you, dont make assumptions, if we go to war itll be bc of someone popping off)

konoha chimp
04-17-2013, 08:41 AM
(If by people you mean Kage level tier shinobi then yeah maybe, but that's only when their chakra is noticeable, I was literally doing nothing yet he sensed me :lol: but whatever guys lets stop fussing over the details ok?)

Sabaku began to grow impatient with the anticipation of whatever would follow the Mukokage being here

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 08:53 AM
(Everybody, please stop posting until I return. I would be very appreciative. Thank you all very much. ^.^ )

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 08:56 AM
(post for the hell of it xD)

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 09:02 AM
(Shut up Seph. ahaha)

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 09:04 AM
(Arnt you back now :p)

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 10:46 AM
Roy took a deep breath as he turned around and headed for the door, "I was hopeing to end this peacefully but seems like it wont." Roy shook his head as he walked out of the meeting place

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 10:59 AM
Aeo arrives at the meeting of The Supreme Council, as well as Gia shortly afterward. The Mukokage contests the words of the board members, and Sayuri watches as the man abruptly stands from his chair and exits the room. She speaks up, excusing herself politely as she follows him outside. "That was highly uncalled for back there. You honestly have no desire for peace, do you?" Staring at Roy in the face, she leveled her gaze. "I warn you not to engage in conflict with this village. What would we gain from senseless bloodshed?'' She asked.

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Aeo arrives at the meeting of The Supreme Council, as well as Gia shortly afterward. The Mukokage contests the words of the board members, and Sayuri watches as the man abruptly stands from his chair and exits the room. She speaks up, excusing herself politely as she follows him outside. "That was highly uncalled for back there. You honestly have no desire for peace, do you?" Staring at Roy in the face, she leveled her gaze. "I warn you not to engage in conflict with this village. What would we gain from senseless bloodshed?'' She asked.
Roy stoped and looked at her, "How can i trust a village that i cant have a simple one on one meeting with their kage?" Roy sighed, "There was nothing uncalled about that Sayuri, bc it is the truth. I have seen and heard about this village. And honestly i dislike it. Also, your village is apparently an untrustworthy one. If i told my villagers or anyone to stay out of it they would, unlike yours." Roy then turned back around to walk off

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Roy stoped and looked at her, "How can i trust a village that i cant have a simple one on one meeting with their kage?" Roy sighed, "There was nothing uncalled about that Sayuri, bc it is the truth. I have seen and heard about this village. And honestly i dislike it. Also, your village is apparently an untrustworthy one. If i told my villagers or anyone to stay out of it they would, unlike yours." Roy then turned back around to walk off
Sayuri placed her hand on Roy's shoulder, turning him around to face her as he intended to leave. "You do not understand my position. I honestly do not understand how you are under the impression that I rule this village under tyranny. The Oasis is not some sort of monarchy. We are governed by a hierarchy of delegates, and I myself am included among them. You blatantly disregarded an important meeting with the most highly respected members of the Order of the Sands. I alone cannot handle an issue of this magnitude. A simple one on one meeting is not proficient I'm afraid. Aeo had the right to accompany us during that procession. He is an envoy for our allies. If you engage in a war with Oashisu, do you not expect Blood will also be involved? As for Gia, he is my guard. He had every right to attend those proceedings as well. Before you lose your temper, you may want to better understand the situation." Sayuri told him, and she didn't speak lightly.

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 11:37 AM
Sayuri placed her hand on Roy's shoulder, turning him around to face her as he intended to leave. "You do not understand my position. I honestly do not understand how you are under the impression that I rule this village under tyranny. The Oasis is not some sort of monarchy. We are governed by a hierarchy of delegates, and I myself am included among them. You blatantly disregarded an important meeting with the most highly respected members of the Order of the Sands. I alone cannot handle an issue of this magnitude. A simple one on one meeting is not proficient I'm afraid. Aeo had the right to accompany us during that procession. He is an envoy for our allies. If you engage in a war with Oashisu, do you not expect Blood will also be involved? As for Gia, he is my guard. He had every right to attend those proceedings as well. Before you lose your temper, you may want to better understand the situation." Sayuri told him, and she didn't speak lightly.

Roy smirked, "Do you see me here with any of my villagers?" Roy shook his head, "No i do not have any here with me, why? Bc you asked to meet with me, not them me!" Roy demanded. "Also, look at what youve done to Ryo, he was once your lover and now you want him dead bc he is finally happy and in a better village? How is that not tryanny?" Roy shook his head, "These peace negotiations was a joke from the start, i gave you all a chance. I waited and waited but now I am to be treated like this? What say you?" Roy smirked, "Why should i not go to war and whipe you all out and kill those that you call the Order of the sands? And the Blood? I do believe they have their hands full with the Sky village, if I am not mistaken. Do not take my treats lightly Sayuri, because if you do, they may be the last ones you will ever hear." Roy said angrly

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Before sayuri can reply samito wispher's in her ear. (By the way you can't hear what I'm saying cause I'm using that jutsu of mine. If your gonna sense me fine but you can't listen in to a jutsu like that.) "Leave it Sayuri. He's never wanted to hear the words of peace to begin with."

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 01:08 PM
(dang why cant people just keep to themself)

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 01:13 PM
(Oasis is whats called a direct democracy. Everyone has a say in everything and won't butt out.)

konoha chimp
04-17-2013, 01:14 PM
(Ah but you're not a part of the Oasis ;))

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 01:19 PM
(Trying to rejoin though and was interrupted hem hem. So now I have wait for this to be over.)

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 01:20 PM
(What chimp said haha)

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 01:21 PM
(Although if war breaks out ill fight on oasis side rouge or not.)

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Cool story bro..if we do go to war it'll be mostly ur fault bc u all won't butt out of a one on one meeting..chimps the only one who listened

Idekal
04-17-2013, 01:34 PM
( And the Rouges aren't going to just sit there :D )

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 01:37 PM
(Good for u)

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 01:40 PM
(Eh wars are fun. Also if we beat you and the rift we won't just say have a nice day and leave. If you make is go threw the trouble of going to war and we beat you. You will pay a price for it somehow in someway.)

konoha chimp
04-17-2013, 01:43 PM
(Ok lets just save the talk for when this thing actually happens so we can back up our words with action ok? lets just wait until then ;))

Idekal
04-17-2013, 01:49 PM
( IKR its one of the best things ever :roll: )

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Roy smirked, "Do you see me here with any of my villagers?" Roy shook his head, "No i do not have any here with me, why? Bc you asked to meet with me, not them me!" Roy demanded. "Also, look at what youve done to Ryo, he was once your lover and now you want him dead bc he is finally happy and in a better village? How is that not tryanny?" Roy shook his head, "These peace negotiations was a joke from the start, i gave you all a chance. I waited and waited but now I am to be treated like this? What say you?" Roy smirked, "Why should i not go to war and whipe you all out and kill those that you call the Order of the sands? And the Blood? I do believe they have their hands full with the Sky village, if I am not mistaken. Do not take my treats lightly Sayuri, because if you do, they may be the last ones you will ever hear." Roy said angrly
"I know you are aware that it is considered treason for a shinobi to abandon their village. The punishment for such a crime is either imprisonment or death. I am the one who made it possible for Ryouta to be spared any prosecutions. How is that considered tyranny?" Sayuri asked. "I would suggest you not make any threats, so in that way they cannot be taken lightly." She retorted.

Suddenly, Sayuri heard someone whisper to her. It was Samito. "I cannot allow this village to go to war." She spoke, replying to Samito's statement while at the same time declaring her decision to Roy.

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Roy looked at sayuri and shook his head..."but yet u have a rogue in ur village now who helped the guy attack you..." roy just shook his head "I am sorry sayuri but these negotiations are over with..." roy turned and walks through the village make hand signs as it began to rain.

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 03:04 PM
Roy looked at sayuri and shook his head..."but yet u have a rogue in ur village now who helped the guy attack you..." roy just shook his head "I am sorry sayuri but these negotiations are over with..." roy turned and walks through the village make hand signs as it began to rain.
"There are many un justices in this world. Our village has suffered in the past, and yet our people find it in their hearts to forgive. I strive to be just like them. A shinobi is one who endures. Raiden may have attacked the Oasis, however our willpower proved stronger than him. Yes, Samito was a traitor. However, he knows that his ties are to this village. He has never forsaken us, even when he was a rouge. He now stands here willing to fight for us. I believe he deserves another chance." Sayuri stated. Roy seemed to ignore her words, and rain showered the rooftops of various houses as the Mukokage cast a jutsu. Sayuri knew that further conversation was useless. She created a handseal, and suddenly tiny sprouts began to blossom throughout the village. As they absorbed the water from Roy's technique, they began to grow larger until the entire village resembled a forest of exotic plants. The rain from the Rift kage's jutsu had been completely absorbed, and Sayuri prepared her sand for battle. She immediately turned her head to the side, and yelled toward one of the jonin nearby. "Evacuate the villagers to safety. I want a level four high alert to be placed on the village. We may be going to war. Have the barrier teams ready." Sayuri told the man. He bowed, before running off to complete his assignment. "Apparently the Rift kage is more foolish than I thought. I pray he does not assume he can destroy this village with a bit of rain." Sayuri smirked.

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 03:09 PM
Wispher in your ear. "So I guess that means you accept me back?"

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Sayuri hears Samito speak to her again. "Yes. I will place my trust in you this time. This is the chance I have given you to redeem yourself. I refuse to allow Oashisu to come to harm ever again. I am now the Hikage, and I will fulfill that role valiantly by protecting this village." She tells him. "We could use your assistance."

Mekuto
04-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Smoke weaved through the plants and formed beside Sayuri, solidifying into Mekuto. "This was to be expected," he said wisps of smoke rising from his mouth, "he never sought peace in earnest."

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 03:23 PM
Sayuri hears Samito speak to her again. "Yes. I will place my trust in you this time. This is the chance I have given you to redeem yourself. I refuse to allow Oashisu to come to harm ever again. I am now the Hikage, and I will fulfill that role valiantly by protecting this village." She tells him. "We could use your assistance."

"I'm glad." This time his voice is clear and behind you. "I will help oasis anyway I can."

konoha chimp
04-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Before even consulting Sayuri, Sabaku had set up a defensive perimeter around the entire village consisting of several Genin/Chunin ranks shinobi. He had also placed a clone of himself at the front gate to personally keep look out.
Within the hour he had the entire village locked down on alert with looks outs and guards covering almost every area of the village. And just to be safe he spread his sand across the village to detect any incoming rift shinobi.

He then instantly reported back to Sayuri as he awaits his orders.
"Well well, we seem to be in quite a situation at the moment" he laughs scratching his head wondering what he would be ordered to do next.

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 03:38 PM
"There are many un justices in this world. Our village has suffered in the past, and yet our people find it in their hearts to forgive. I strive to be just like them. A shinobi is one who endures. Raiden may have attacked the Oasis, however our willpower proved stronger than him. Yes, Samito was a traitor. However, he knows that his ties are to this village. He has never forsaken us, even when he was a rouge. He now stands here willing to fight for us. I believe he deserves another chance." Sayuri stated. Roy seemed to ignore her words, and rain showered the rooftops of various houses as the Mukokage cast a jutsu. Sayuri knew that further conversation was useless. She created a handseal, and suddenly tiny sprouts began to blossom throughout the village. As they absorbed the water from Roy's technique, they began to grow larger until the entire village resembled a forest of exotic plants. The rain from the Rift kage's jutsu had been completely absorbed, and Sayuri prepared her sand for battle. She immediately turned her head to the side, and yelled toward one of the jonin nearby. "Evacuate the villagers to safety. I want a level four high alert to be placed on the village. We may be going to war. Have the barrier teams ready." Sayuri told the man. He bowed, before running off to complete his assignment. "Apparently the Rift kage is more foolish than I thought. I pray he does not assume he can destroy this village with a bit of rain." Sayuri smirked.
Roy looked up at the rain as he seen plants begin to grow. A deep sigh came from him as he shook his head...."a disappointing ending...oh well its what her villagers want not what she does." Roy continued to walk till he reached the village gate as he made hand signs and placed his hand on the ground. A flag appeared as he picked it up he shruged and slamed it deep into the ground. Putting a seal on it that who ever tried to remove or touch or even try to break the seal will get electricted to death,other than rift villagers or the war is over.

Roy then turned back and seen sayuri accomptened by two of her ninja..."so this is war....and we will have no mercy to you all because of what happened today." Roy yelled out before turning and leaving the village

Idekal
04-17-2013, 03:38 PM
( So Roy vs the Oasis? Sounds normal )

ZeroxNightmare
04-17-2013, 03:42 PM
(Rift vs the Oasis. Get your facts right.)

konoha chimp
04-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Sabaku turns to Sayuri "Oh jee I didn't see that coming" he said sarcastically whilst laughing he then sent the signal to the guards to allow the Mukokage to leave without trouble.

Idekal
04-17-2013, 03:50 PM
( alright calm down, didn't think he would simply leave )

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 03:50 PM
"If there's time hikage there's one more thing I can do to prepare for battle. Though I need a bit of help."

ZeroxNightmare
04-17-2013, 03:55 PM
(Just making a joke, didn't mean to offend lol)

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Sabaku reported back to Sayuri, and she was pleased to know that the man had already taken precautionary measures to ensure the village's safety. The barrier teams were also ready, in case an assault was launched. A state of alert had been posted, and all able bodied shinobi were ready for combat. The villagers had also been evacuated to the tunnel systems below the desert which were used as a shelter in case of attack. Mekuto appeared as well, ready to assume duty. "I was hoping we could resolve this without incident...I failed." Sayuri stated, and her expression was grim. "You handled the situation well." She spoke, as she praised Sabaku for his efforts.

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Sabaku turns to Sayuri "Oh jee I didn't see that coming" he said sarcastically whilst laughing he then sent the signal to the guards to allow the Mukokage to leave without trouble.
"It was to be expected I suppose..." Sayuri trailed off, feeling quite guilty that she had not been able to prevent a conflict between the two villages. In the distance, she saw Roy prepare to leave as he shoved a flag into the sandy ground. He shouted, declaring his resolve before disappearing into the desert.

konoha chimp
04-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Sabaku nods and moves out to prepare the troops for battle but before going he said to Sayuri "I'll be at the main gate acting on the defense should you need me just ask."
He then stood at the main gate on top of it watching the outskirts of the village like a hawk.

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 04:07 PM
"If there's time hikage there's one more thing I can do to prepare for battle. Though I need a bit of help."
Sayuri quickly turned her attention to Samito as he asked for her assistance. "How may I help?" She asked.

Mekuto
04-17-2013, 04:10 PM
"It was not you who failed, he never intended to have peace" Mekuto said, as he began to weave handsigns "he made no demands or requests, he simply came insulted us and left. It is unfortunate that the Rift have a kage such as him." He finished with his hand signs and slammed his hands on the ground, A series of walls, pitfalls, and cannonade appeared around the village.

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 04:10 PM
"I need you to come with me to the council room. Ill explain there."

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Oh wow talking bade about me are we....smh oh well doesn't mater

Mekuto
04-17-2013, 04:24 PM
(lol dramatic flair, I get so few lines in this production)

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 05:00 PM
(lol dramatic flair, I get so few lines in this production)
(Haha. You need more Id say. Your script is important.)

Sabaku disappears, and Samito requests that Sayuri follow him to the council room. "I will return shortly, Mekuto." Sayuri tells her comrade, as she leaves accompanying Samito.

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 05:04 PM
He runs into the council room and points at the symbol of oasis on the floor. "Use your soi style on that and don't stop till I tell you too."

InnerSakura
04-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Sayuri arrives back inside the meeting chamber alongside Samito. She raises one eyebrow questioningly, as Samito instructs her to cast sunlight onto the floor using her solar release. Creating a handseal, Sayuri immediately summons a powerful beam of light which streams through one of the open windows. It strikes the floor, and Sayuri continues the jutsu waiting for something to happen.

Greenrust
04-17-2013, 05:39 PM
After a while the floor begins to slide open. The sun of oasis slides away for a large pheniox symbol.

Sephiroth
04-17-2013, 07:22 PM
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=129712

Loki Tensei
04-18-2013, 04:59 AM
Can i join this village?

Greenrust
04-18-2013, 06:27 AM
(You might not want too we are in a middle of a war.)

Loki Tensei
04-18-2013, 06:31 AM
I just made my character just trying to find a good village to join that can get some extra boost for my certain jutsus and stuff and that sounds interesting like a real Naruto war sounds like i came just in time ^_^

Greenrust
04-18-2013, 06:32 AM
(The reason I'm warning you is because if you get killed in this war you lose your character and must create a new one.)

Loki Tensei
04-18-2013, 06:41 AM
Well i just started so if i do lose i can just make another i guess that would be epic to be in a war its just like Naruto i love it and i have been RPing for a couple years just on a different forum they wernt so much into it so i thought if i came to the actual Naruto forum they would be more into it know what i mean?

Greenrust
04-18-2013, 06:44 AM
If your experienced in naruto roleplays it can be less of a problem but I would ask raiden if there's room in oasis.

Loki Tensei
04-18-2013, 07:00 AM
Yeah he said the cap is full in this village so i guess ill have to go to Blood cause that's the only other village that makes sense for my techniques and abilities

Greenrust
04-18-2013, 07:07 AM
(Ok good luck to you.)

Loki Tensei
04-18-2013, 07:25 AM
Thanks pal for the help

InnerSakura
04-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Sayuri watched as an emblem appeared on the floor, in the shape of a massive flaming bird. She looked toward Samito. "How were you aware that this was here?" She asked.

Loki Tensei
04-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Loki walks into the village and walks down the main street with his hands in his pockets

CoolerThanIce
04-19-2013, 02:48 PM
A slender man garbed in a black cloak (that could've easily belonged to a grim reaper) came limping down the golden, shiny staircase. When his knees bent out of fatigue, he pressed his palms against the rough, sandpaper-like wall for support. He could barely make it to the heavy, golden door which Sayuri seemed to have left ajar, before he fell flat on his face on the cold and hard ground.

Not a single sound slipped through his narrow lips. When he turned around to lay on his back, the comprehensive ceiling mirror reflected an emaciated man with a green tint on his skin, severely bruised face and a wide, v-shaped scar underneath his left eye. He didn't have the strength to rise to his feet so he began crawling towards the Hikage's door. He had never been this injured in his entire life. He didn't even have the energy to be embarrassed. He caught sight of a flaming item out of the corner of his eye. Flame had transformed into a smaller bird and was watching him attentively and curiously from the stainted glass window. Priam made a feeble gesture towards the bird to tell him to come over. The bird spread its fiery and conspicuous wings.

"Tell Sayuri that if I don't make it, she'll have to throw my corpse into that place (his heart almost stopped beating at that instant, for naming the most horrid and nightmarish place that every living creature feared ending up in, dead or alive). My poison jutsu has backfired. I'm lethally toxic to both myself and the people around me" he churned out and clenched his toxic green fists out of unbearable pain.