Bombs266
04-05-2013, 10:59 PM
(just do it, man.)

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 11:02 PM
(I will.)

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:03 PM
(ok, inner, Green will stand in as me. green, just keep her safe, inner, send him the PM)

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 11:07 PM
(Alright, will do.)

"Alright, this way." Sayuri says to Mitchy, and she leads him to an area beyond the village.

CoolerThanIce
04-06-2013, 04:47 AM
Sayuri gazed at Priam incredulously as he explained current events. "The One-Tail is no longer secretive..." Sayuri replied. "I...happened to transform in front of the citizens when a man named Raiden attempted to cause a riot." She told him. "I would appreciate if you could tell me exactly what information about our village you revealed, however." Sayuri looked at him as she waited for him to talk.

Priam cocked his right eyebrow "That's not what I meant. With all due respect, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole world knew about your indescreet lapse"

At that moment, one of Sayuri's clerks passed by. "Mr Taconite, what brings you here this late?" he bowed out of politeness before asking.

"Oh, I'm just visiting our Hikage after being gone for so long, to make sure that she's safe from harm" Priam said hastily and gave him a constrained smile. After the clerk had disappeared behind the building, he placed a hand on Sayuri's shoulder and dragged her towards one of the huge willow trees, to make sure that they weren't visible to anyone's eyes.

"I was referring to the holy scroll, which contains instructions of how to perform secret techniques and jutsus. I wouldn't warn you unless the situation was this grave. I could have dealt with him after I had sobered up, if it wasn't for the fact that he's a Sannin as well, or Xannin as they call it over there, and he's constantly surrounded by a horde of other Xannins. I can't fight 10 powerhouses simultaneously" he asserted and continued in a solemn tone "How do we deal with this issue?"

(I changed the poweful item (which was supposed to be some kind of gemstone that could revive people) to a holy scroll instead. Our village would probably come off as "overpowered" if we had an item which could bring dead people back to life).

InnerSakura
04-06-2013, 05:18 AM
Sayuri listened to him speak, as they both stood in a secluded area where there was a lesser likelyhood of their conversation being overheard. As he finished his explanation, Sayuri was a bit surprised. "The holy scroll? I wont ask how you obtained information about this, or whether or not your sources were reliable. I trust you to be able to garner valid information. If our enemies have learned about such an item, it would be in our best interest to locate it before they do. Otherwise, who knows what danger we may be in." Sayuri stated.

CoolerThanIce
04-06-2013, 06:02 AM
Sayuri listened to him speak, as they both stood in a secluded area where there was a lesser likelyhood of their conversation being overheard. As he finished his explanation, Sayuri was a bit surprised. "The holy scroll? I wont ask how you obtained information about this, or whether or not your sources were reliable. I trust you to be able to garner valid information. If our enemies have learned about such an item, it would be in our best interest to locate it before they do. Otherwise, who knows what danger we may be in." Sayuri stated.

(Before I continue)
Information about the holy scroll: Oashisugakure's holy scroll was crafted by the village's founder, Dezato Suna, many centuries ago. It contains dangerous and secret techniques, which could be used against Oashisugakure's shinobi if the scroll falls into the wrong hands. It also contains instructions to counter all of Oashisugakure's jutsus, which would give the enemy a huge advantage over Oashisugakure's shinobi.
However, the scroll got lost a hundred years ago, and despite all the search for it, Oashisugakure's shinobi still haven't been able to find it. It's said that the scroll is located in one of the remaining villages. The other villages are completely oblivious to the fact that Oashisugakure's holy scroll is missing, and to the fact that such a scroll even exists.

Priam looked at her in wonder "I'm an Oannin, how am I not supposed to be informed about the holy scroll? But then again, you weren't the one who gave me information about it, the former Hikage enlightened me, so I suppose that your astonishment is understandable" he said and nodded.
"Are you assigning me the task of finding it?" he questioned her and scratched his chin.

InnerSakura
04-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Sayuri appeared astounded. "I had no idea such a scroll existed. Or that it was affiliated with our village..." Sayuri spoke. "I knew every document which existed in our former village's archives, however I never realized that there was a scroll pertaining to every bit of information about Oasis." Sayuri told him. "I assumed you were talking about a random document, and by some chance you happened to gather information about it. However, if it is this important, I would surely appreciate it if you could locate it safely." She stated.

CoolerThanIce
04-06-2013, 07:04 AM
"Your wish is my command, Lady Hikage" he said respectfully and bowed before he added "But I'm afraid that's easier said than done, but I'll try my best of course". A jet-black crow came flying towards them and landed on his shoulder "Hm, did you know that crows are viewed as a bad omen of things yet to come?" he said and stroked the crow's dark and silky feathers "I hope this doesn't mean that I'll fail my mission. It's time to go and look for four-leaf clovers again" he chuckled thoughtfully. The crow spread its wings and flew away towards the pitch black night sky. The moon had vanished.

He took out a scroll from his black cloak and bit his finger and moulded his chakra with one single hand seal "bird".

"Watch out, Milady" he alerted Sayuri, before placing his right hand on the ground, making a strong gust of wind blow through them. A huge and stately phoenix appeared on the spot where he had placed his hand.

"Sayuri, Flame. Flame, Sayuri" he introduced them to each other. "I'll be using Flame when I search for the scroll" he said proudly and caressed the flaming bird "You can caress him if you want to. He doesn't burn as strange as it may sound"

InnerSakura
04-06-2013, 07:28 AM
Sayuri watched as Priam summoned an enormous bird, with feathers which were formed from flames. She immediately realized that the carrion was a species of phoenix, and Priam assured her that she could touch it without being harmed. Sayuri gently reached her hand out and smoothed the bird's wings, amazed at how soft the creature was. "Hello flame.." Sayuri spoke to the animal before returning her gaze to Priam, who was still watching her intently. "I wish you luck as you carry out my request. And thank you." Sayuri told him.

Sephiroth
04-06-2013, 08:19 AM
Waitttttttt is lock lock on strat?

And who is greens other account u all can't do this to me!

CoolerThanIce
04-06-2013, 08:19 AM
"He likes you, and let me inform you that it's a rather rare thing to do from his part. He's very suspicious of other people" Priam informed her and took out a relatively large and golden birdseed from his pouch. The bird began to caw expectantly. Priam tossed the seed to Flame and straighened his cloack. The bird began to chew noisily. "And just to be on the safe side, if you ever decide to send me a letter whilst I'm gone, don't sign it with your name" he warned her. "Sign it with the word "chryseum". That's the name of these tasty birdseeds" he said and held up one of the golden seeds.

"Off we go then, Flame. And I'll keep in touch, Milady" he told Sayuri as he climbed onto the bird. He made a waving gesture as the bird began to ascend and spread its colorful and vivid wings. The bird took off to the sky.

Greenrust
04-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Walk into the hikage's office.

InnerSakura
04-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Walk into the hikage's office.
(Sayuri is still gone to fight Mitchy. Right now her suna bunshin is still talking to Priam. Just wanted to let you know. (: )

InnerSakura
04-06-2013, 09:08 AM
"He likes you, and let me inform you that it's a rather rare thing to do from his part. He's very suspicious of other people" Priam informed her and took out a relatively large and golden birdseed from his pouch. The bird began to caw expectantly. Priam tossed the seed to Flame and straighened his cloack. The bird began to chew noisily. "And just to be on the safe side, if you ever decide to send me a letter whilst I'm gone, don't sign it with your name" he warned her. "Sign it with the word "chryseum". That's the name of these tasty birdseeds" he said and held up one of the golden seeds.

"Off we go then, Flame. And I'll keep in touch, Milady" he told Sayuri as he climbed onto the bird. He made a waving gesture as the bird began to ascend and spread its colorful and vivid wings. The bird took off to the sky.

Sayuri vaguely wondered what the purpose of avoiding her signature was, as Priam took to the skies upon the phoenix's back. She waved her arm into the air, and the man was gone. Sayuri's bunshin began to disperse into grains of sand, so that the information she had received could be relayed back to her original copy.

Greenrust
04-06-2013, 09:24 AM
(Oh nvm then)

InnerSakura
04-06-2013, 09:29 AM
(Oh nvm then)
(Its alright. I am hoping Mitchy will reply soon to my recent post in the remote desert location thread. Then Sayuri will be back in Oasis.)

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Kai arrived at Oasis and noticed the Giant wall. "Could somebody let me in?" the small badger shouted up. No one answered. His fur bristled slightly and he dug his claws into the wall, and burrowed through to the other side, entering the village.

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 12:40 AM
After long and arduous work Mekuto had fixed the pyramid, "wooo jobs done, I don't even know how I did that." He then noticed a badger burrowing through his wall, "what in the....?"

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Kai shook the sand out of his fur and spotted Mekuto. "So you ignore visitors now? Very rude indeed!" he blinked. "I was out there for a good couple minutes."

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 12:46 AM
"You're a freakin badger, your lucky you aren't a hat," Mekuto said looking at the rodent, before fixing the hole in the wall.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 12:48 AM
"You're a freakin badger, your lucky you aren't a hat," Mekuto said looking at the rodent, before fixing the hole in the wall.

"And you sir have the manner of a snake whose ribcage I once removed." he said with a hint of venom. "You're lucky I don't legitimize that comparison."

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 12:51 AM
Mekuto stands there thinking of all the things he could make out of a badger pelt, "I'm officially arguing with a badger," Mekuto said to himself, "I need a vacation."

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 12:53 AM
"And guess who looks silly in that particular scenario" he said with a slight baring of teeth. "You don't mind if I hang around do you?"

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 12:55 AM
"I would think a talking badger is a pretty silly sight," Mekuto said looking at the badger contemplating punting it, "I'm not writing ejected a badger from the village in my log book though so do what you want."

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 12:59 AM
*walks past* 'hello, taking badger, Mekuto *keeps walking

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 01:00 AM
"I would think a talking badger is a pretty silly sight," Mekuto said looking at the badger contemplating punting it, "I'm not writing ejected a badger from the village in my log book though so do what you want."

"I suppose that's good news for me." he weaved handsigns. "Summoning Jutsu!"
He cut the top of his paw and slammed them on the ground.
Aeo Kyn appeared sitting, book in hand, blood dribbling down his left eye.

_____
Aeo glanced up for a moment. "Mekuto." he flipped a page in his book. "How nice to see you again."

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 01:01 AM
'And mekuto, the badger was right. you looked pretty stupid. hello there, badger person.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 01:04 AM
'And mekuto, the badger was right. you looked pretty stupid. hello there, badger person.

"And I call that a victory!" Kai said with excitement. "Hello to you as well! You oasis individuals ally yourself with some strange comp--"

Aeo snapped his fingers and Kai disappeared in a puff of smoke. "I'm sorry, but he wouldn't have stopped talking." he continued to sit and flipped another page.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 01:06 AM
'What are you reading?' *pulls book out of his own pocket, and flips to a marked page*

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 01:13 AM
"I fixed the pyramids, built the wall, people call me silly," Mekuto said shaking his head. "Ridiculous, no respect, I'm a strike."

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 01:15 AM
'What are you reading?' *pulls book out of his own pocket, and flips to a marked page*

"Some very interesting history." he said without looking up.
Although it may be time for a break. Aeo shut the book and stood up. "This looks like Oasis; and your pyramids are off by 5 degrees."

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 01:16 AM
*stands beside Aeo, and looks at them.* 'Six point five, to be exact.'

(sorry, had to do that)

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Misa walked through the village, shuffling her feet through the sand as she paced along the streets. She let out a sigh. Red sand swirled around her, and the shape of a cat could barely be seen in the grains. "What's the matter, Misa?" The feline purred. "Its nothing. Im fine..." The girl replied using her thoughts. "You cant hide these things from me, you know. I can read your thoughts." The yumeneko informed her. The creature appeared beside her, as his body took form. "You are worried about Sayuri, aren't you?" The dream cat asked. Misa remained silent for a moment. "Onee-chan has been experiencing a lot lately. I feel as if I need to help somehow." The girl replied. Before the conversation could continue, Yume suddenly hissed. Misa looked up startled, as she saw some sort of animal in the distance. "Its a badger." Misa stated. She walked closer to it, as Yume disappeared. She saw Mekuto and Gia as well, and she smiled at them as she approached. She also recognized an unfamiliar shinobi, and she tried not to stare.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 01:17 AM
(who's misa?))

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 01:21 AM
*stands beside Aeo, and looks at them.* 'Six point five, to be exact.'

(sorry, had to do that)
Mekuto is trembling resisting the urge to blow up the pyramid, "hate you hate you both," he said trying to contain his rage.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 01:27 AM
(who's misa?))
(She is a character from part one I introduced. Sayuri adopted Misa after the girl's father was killed. She is older now, and she has become a genin. She's about 13-14 years old.)

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 01:29 AM
(ok)

'And while i'm on the subject, the wall isn't that hard to go over, or even under.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 01:32 AM
Misa walked through the village, shuffling her feet through the sand as she paced along the streets. She let out a sigh. Red sand swirled around her, and the shape of a cat could barely be seen in the grains. "What's the matter, Misa?" The feline purred. "Its nothing. Im fine..." The girl replied using her thoughts. "You cant hide these things from me, you know. I can read your thoughts." The yumeneko informed her. The creature appeared beside her, as his body took form. "You are worried about Sayuri, aren't you?" The dream cat asked. Misa remained silent for a moment. "Onee-chan has been experiencing a lot lately. I feel as if I need to help somehow." The girl replied. Before the conversation could continue, Yume suddenly hissed. Misa looked up startled, as she saw some sort of animal in the distance. "Its a badger." Misa stated. She walked closer to it, as Yume disappeared. She saw Mekuto and Gia as well, and she smiled at them as she approached. She also recognized an unfamiliar shinobi, and she tried not to stare.
"Duly noted." Aeo shook his head. He noticed the young girl and realized Kai had refused the banish. Impertinent little creature. I'll discuss this with you later.
"Hello." Aeo waved at Misa. "I don't believe I've met you before."

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 01:32 AM
http://youtu.be/nCOxVaQQrbk
Mekuto eyes are blood shot "NO no noooooo."

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 01:34 AM
(dude i can't watch youtube, i got a bad internet plan. i got a small GB use.

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 01:35 AM
(dude i can't watch youtube, i got a bad internet plan. i got a small GB use.
(I feel bad for you it's vegeta's rage breaking.)

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 01:41 AM
(leaves room)

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 01:46 AM
"Duly noted." Aeo shook his head. He noticed the young girl and realized Kai had refused the banish. Impertinent little creature. I'll discuss this with you later.
"Hello." Aeo waved at Misa. "I don't believe I've met you before."
Misa tried not to seem awkward as the unfamiliar shinobi addressed her. "Umm...hello. You can call me Misa. I am Sayuri's younger sister. Not by blood, of course. But we are very close." Misa explained. "I don't like them. The man has the ability to banish dreams. Look at his eyes..." Yume whispered inside Misa's mind. She tried not to look at the man's face directly. She didn't want to seem rude. She wasn't sure what Yume was talking about. She understood that he didn't necessarily get along very well with other animals, however his discomfort around the man was strange. Was he referring to the man being able to nullify genjutsu? That was the only sense she could make out of his statement.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 01:49 AM
(leaves room)

"Goodbye friend." Kai waved. "I liked him, very polite."
He stopped for a moment. Eyes staring at the young girl. "I see a.. interesting!"
Do you see it too Aeo-Kun?
Yes, now quit staring.

Aeo observed the girl and noticed the two distinct signatures. He looked away, putting the books in his robe. "Pleasure to meet you Misa. I am Aeo Kyn, a Ninja from the Blood." he shut his eyes for a moment, feeling a presence probing his intent. "And who accompanies you?"

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 01:59 AM
*walks back in* 'Your sayuri's adopted sister? good to meet you, i'm Gia.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 02:07 AM
*walks back in* 'Your sayuri's adopted sister? good to meet you, i'm Gia.
(I thought we were all outside..? Anyway...nvm.)

Sayuri looks at the shinobi who introduced himself. "I know. You are Sayuri's new bodyguard. She often mentions you and a few other friends of hers. I have seen you in the office before, actually. I live in a private room in the Hikage's mansion. I suppose you have never noticed me before. I tend to be very quiet, and I usually assist Sayuri when I am off duty with managing texts inside the library. I am her most trusted secretary, afterall." Misa explained.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 02:08 AM
'So that's who is always behind the shelf. that makes sense.'

Raiden
04-07-2013, 02:13 AM
*A Light Metal Being walks into the Oasis village*

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/nikkito101/robot.jpg

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 02:15 AM
(wait a minute...raiden, that had better not be about to do what i think it is)

*looks at little thing* 'what the hell?'

Raiden
04-07-2013, 02:16 AM
I bear a massage for the Hikage good sir *It smiles at you*

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 02:17 AM
'What is it...'

Raiden
04-07-2013, 02:18 AM
Master Rai-tono told me him self to delver it personally.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 02:19 AM
'don't know who that it, but tell me the message.'

Raiden
04-07-2013, 02:21 AM
How don't you know who Rai-tono, he is the saver of the new world ^-^, If you think I bear weapons, I do not know *It opens it's hatch to reveal cogs and gears, but nothing to indicate weaponry*

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 02:21 AM
"Goodbye friend." Kai waved. "I liked him, very polite."
He stopped for a moment. Eyes staring at the young girl. "I see a.. interesting!"
Do you see it too Aeo-Kun?
Yes, now quit staring.

Aeo observed the girl and noticed the two distinct signatures. He looked away, putting the books in his robe. "Pleasure to meet you Misa. I am Aeo Kyn, a Ninja from the Blood." he shut his eyes for a moment, feeling a presence probing his intent. "And who accompanies you?"

"A ninja from the blood village? That's interesting." Misa replied, trying to remain casual with her conversation. She noticed that the badger beside the man was acting fidgety. "He can see me...!" Yume hissed suddenly, and Misa tried not to look in the cat's direction. The shinobi spoke to her, and Misa knew he had been revealed. "He is my summoning animal. I don't know if you have ever heard of creatures which inhabit people's dreams, but he is one of those. He has the power to wield red sand... Once it enters the eyes of his victims, it places them under a deep trance." Misa explained. The animal's silhouette could be vaguely seen as the yumeneko walked across the ground. His body suddenly took shape, forming from the sand. "Tell them it is a pleasure to meet their acquaintance." Yume spoke with a sly tone, refusing to speak himself.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 02:37 AM
"A ninja from the blood village? That's interesting." Misa replied, trying to remain casual with her conversation. She noticed that the badger beside the man was acting fidgety. "He can see me...!" Yume hissed suddenly, and Misa tried not to look in the cat's direction. The shinobi spoke to her, and Misa knew Yume had indeed been spotted. "He is my summoning animal, and he is known as a yumeneko. I don't know if you have ever heard of creatures which inhabit people's dreams, but he is one of those. He has the power to wield red sand. Once it enters the eyes of his victims, it places them under a deep trance." Misa explained. The animal's silhouette could be vaguely seen as the dream cat walked across the ground. His body suddenly took shape, forming from the sand. "Tell them it is a pleasure to meet their acquaintance." Yume spoke with a sly tone, refusing to speak himself.

As is the attitude to expect from a cat. Bossy miscreants.
"I cannot say I have." Aeo answered, a slight frown on his face.
A creature that inhabits and induces dream states; I may or may not have--
You have not. Don't pretend. And projecting our thoughts onto others is rude.
And what dear child would you know of what I know? The old you would've brought that to th--
Aeo glared at Kai, who ignored his gaze but stopped projecting.
"How did you acquire such an animal?" he asked curiously. "And what do you call him?"

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 02:43 AM
How don't you know who Rai-tono, he is the saver of the new world ^-^, If you think I bear weapons, I do not know *It opens it's hatch to reveal cogs and gears, but nothing to indicate weaponry*
Mekuto walked up to the automaton "can you do any tricks?" he asked peering it scratching his chin.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 02:45 AM
All I can do is record voices, playback recordings, and blend in with my surroundings, I was built to be a messenger. *I smile at everyone*

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 02:50 AM
All I can do is record voices, playback recordings, and blend in with my surroundings, I was built to be a messenger. *I smile at everyone*
(Ahahahaha. Its a robot. A teensy little robot. xD)

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 02:51 AM
"But can you dance?" Mekuto asked as if the answer meant the world to him.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 02:54 AM
Oh, yes! Lady Musica taught me her self *Smiles at Mekuto and starts to tap dance*

Idekal
04-07-2013, 02:57 AM
( its Wall-E XD)

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 03:00 AM
As is the attitude to expect from a cat. Bossy miscreants.
"I cannot say I have." Aeo answered, a slight frown on his face.
A creature that inhabits and induces dream states; I may or may not have--
You have not. Don't pretend. And projecting our thoughts onto others is rude.
And what dear child would you know of what I know? The old you would've brought that to th--
Aeo glared at Kai, who ignored his gaze but stopped projecting.
"How did you acquire such an animal?" he asked curiously. "And what do you call him?"

"I heard that you know. The nerve of badgers...such deceitful creatures." The yumeneko communicated with his thoughts.

"You have never heard of a dream cat before? Well I cant say Im surprised. They are a very rare species. Even more uncommon than tapirs." Misa replied.

"My name is Yume. Misa didn't acquire me Ill have you know. We pick our masters, depending on how vivid their dreams are. This child happens to have a surprisingly tasteful imagination." Yume told the badger as he purred delightedly.

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 03:00 AM
"And he is tap dancing on sand that takes talent." Mekuto said clapping for the robot.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 03:02 AM
Could I please do the job Rai-tono asked me so kindly to do ^-^

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 03:23 AM
Sayuri returns from her meeting with Roy, which she had undertaken after the incident involving the rogue anbu named Mitchy. She arrives in her office, taking a seat in her desk chair. She mulled over the various events which had recently taken place...

She had managed to convince the council not to order Ryouta's assassination, and therefor she had avoided a war between Rift and Oasis. Her friend and supposed lover had refused to return to the village, and so Sayuri had been forced to grant his wishes, albeit with a heavy heart. She felt she deserved everything, and she knew her guilt would probably never fully subside.

She had managed to avoid the village's destruction twice already in such a short time, and now she had to admit she was exhausted. She owed her comrades her life, and she knew she would have to send them her gratitude.

In the back of her mind, Sayuri also thought about the piece of information she had gathered in regards to the holy scroll. So much was weighing on her shoulders at the moment, and she almost felt like she would break underneath the pressure of it all. She placed one hand to her forehead, and let out an exasperated sigh.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 03:27 AM
I need to go, I will send the message anyways *The Little Metal being throws a pipe at the sky, the Pipe then begins to home in on the Hikage, and smashes threw the window, The Little Metal Being lift the village, the pipe begins to play a message*

All warfare is based on deception. For years, Oasis hypocrisy has made the world a battlefield. The corrupt talk while our brothers and sons spill their own blood. But deceit cuts both ways. The bigger the lie, the more likely people will believe it, and when a village cries for vengeance, the lie spreads like a wildfire. The fire builds, devouring everything in its path. Our enemies believe that they alone dictate the course of history, but all it takes is the will of a single man.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Sayuri is enjoying a few moments of relaxation, when suddenly she notices an object sail through the window beside her. Her eyes snap open wide, as pieces of glass hit the floor. An automated voice begins to speak, and Sayuri agitatedly removes herself from her seat. She peers out the window, and she notices some sort of robot outside the Hikage's mansion. It seems to be programmed to deliver some sort of ridiculous speech, and Sayuri sighs in irritation. She walks away from the window casually, as sand engulfs the small automaton. It is then promptly and appropriately crushed, and Sayuri smiles as she goes to retrieve herself a cup of coffee after asking one of her secretaries to replace the glass in the window.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 03:42 AM
*it had a bomb inside, an atom bomb, and 3 blocks of the village hidden in Oasis is erased before your eyes, killing 1500 villagers, radiation starts to spread*

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 03:44 AM
*it had a bomb inside, an atom bomb, and 3 blocks of the village hidden in Oasis is erased before your eyes, killing 1500 villagers, radiation starts to spread*(Ummm if I crushed it, that is the equivalent of "diffusing" the bomb.)

Raiden
04-07-2013, 03:45 AM
(Ummm if I crushed it, that is the equivalent of "diffusing" the bomb.)
(lmao the only way you can defuse a bomb is by freezing it, next time keep your emotions in line ;) )

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 04:09 AM
(If not, my earth technique, with sayuri's, would have stopped it.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 04:12 AM
As Sayuri crushed the bomb, it suddenly exploded. The barrier team standing on the wall surrounding the village immediately noticed the danger, and erected a shield to protect the citizens and buildings within the village. The Oasis appeared to have been wiped out, along with a decent amount of the population. However, once the barrier broke it was revealed that the bomb had done absolutely no damage. Sayuri smirked. She couldn't believe that someone would be so foolish to assume she had not taken certain precautionary measures to ensure Oashisu's safety. After so many consecutive attacks by enemies in such a short amount of time, Sayuri had grown wise to these types of schemes. To say the least, she was starting to become highly aggravated. She had to admit though that she needed to stop relenting to her emotions so frequently. Suddenly, she noticed that radiation was spreading throughout the area. She immediately formed a handsign, and wisped herself into the streets. Gathering her chakra, she rapidly created seals. "Wind Style: Airlock!" An airtight space was created, protecting any residents from the harmful effects of the fumes. Sayuri cursed. She knew Raiden was responsible for this current assault. She wanted to kill the man for tempting her patience.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 04:18 AM
'Sayuri, release the fumes ito thr hole i have opened.theni will help my mas...i meaj say..you get the point, get revenge.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 11:44 AM
"I heard that you know. The nerve of badgers...such deceitful creatures." The yumeneko communicated with his thoughts.

"You have never heard of a dream cat before? Well I cant say Im surprised. They are a very rare species. Even more uncommon than tapirs." Misa replied.

"My name is Yume. Misa didn't acquire me Ill have you know. We pick our masters, depending on how vivid their dreams are. This child happens to have a surprisingly tasteful imagination." Yume told the badger as he purred delightedly.

"One would not have to resort to these measures if a certain someone would simply address us politely and without the form of pompous dignity." The badger said aloud. "It's not you child, you seem to be quite nice, but the devil that inhabits the air around yo--
Aeo put his hand on his head, rubbing his temples. Kai stopped speaking. He looked at Aeo for a moment, and a sudden thought came over the young man.

"That's very curious indeed. Feeding off of dreams.." He pulled out his book and thumbed through a few pages. "..And that would be why."
He charged a bit of chakra. The page he had just looked at explained that dreams were slowly deassembled by old shente Boushi users and featured a small passage on the badger contract, in case Kai decided to continue being difficult, he was prepared.. "Your dreams are vivid enough to warrant a dream cat.. do you still remember your dreams?"

Aeo Kyn heard an explosion, he and kai looked to the sky and saw the barrier constructed, dust an debris on the outside could be seen in a thick cloud that was beginning to settle. "..That seems to happen entirely too often." He wiped his eye. "Where is your Hikage?"

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 11:50 AM
'Sayuri, release the fumes ito thr hole i have opened.theni will help my mas...i meaj say..you get the point, get revenge.Sayuri noticed a large opening in the sandy ground, and she nodded once as Gia told her to filter the fumes. Creating a hand sign, she harnessed the surrounding air and performed a jutsu. "Wind Style: Typhoon technique!" A massive cyclone whipped up, sucking in the harmful radiation. Sayuri redirected the gale into the hole, removing the harmful chemicals from the village. Sayuri sighed. "I will ensure that Raiden pays for his latest attempt to destroy the Oasis. The next time we meet...will not be a pleasant encounter." She assured Gia, with a less than joyful expression.

Mitchy
04-07-2013, 11:51 AM
..- Mitchy's sand clone rose.--

He is waiting..

..The clone sinks back.

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Jack awoke in an inn to the sound of explosions and panic. Rubbing his eyes, he noticed some sort of confrontation occurring outside. He looked at the clock. "Meh, too early for this." He rolled back over and fell asleep again.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Sayuri noticed a large opening in the sandy ground, and she nodded once as Gia told her to filter the fumes. Creating a hand sign, she harnessed the surrounding air and performed a jutsu. "Wind Style: Typhoon technique!" A massive cyclone whipped up, sucking in the harmful radiation. Sayuri redirected the gale into the hole, removing the harmful chemicals from the village. Sayuri sighed. "I will ensure that Raiden pays for his latest attempt to destroy the Oasis. The next time we meet...will not be a pleasant encounter." She assured Gia, with a less than joyful expression.

Kai furrowed into Aeo Kyn's robe and popped his head out so he could still see. Aeo ignored the obnoxious act and detected Sayuri's chakra. "It's probably not safe to stand around right now, I'm going to find Sayuri, you can come with me or you can head back to a safe house, the decision is yours." He turned towards the direction the Hikage was in and headed to her.

Shisko Shi
04-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Gin comes in and drops the sun on oasis killing them.

Mitchy
04-07-2013, 12:23 PM
..Mitchy comes over the sun and does Atomic Fart, causing the Suns rays to maximize 10000x ...

: )

We win.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Barriers yo.

Shisko Shi
04-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Darn! XD

Mitchy
04-07-2013, 12:34 PM
My farts melt barriers.

SUn goes through.

GG.!

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Jutsu recoil, and barrier x.... 2.
GG

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Enough senselessness.

konoha chimp
04-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Ok seriously please stop -.- xD

Shisko Shi
*SNaps fingers blowing the universe to nothing with the BLood of Jesus taking me to Heaven*

GG

Shisko Shi
Gin arrives outside the village in his mask and cloak watching.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Sayuri noticed a large opening in the sandy ground, and she nodded once as Gia told her to filter the fumes. Creating a hand sign, she harnessed the surrounding air and performed a jutsu. "Wind Style: Typhoon technique!" A massive cyclone whipped up, sucking in the harmful radiation. Sayuri redirected the gale into the hole, removing the harmful chemicals from the village. Sayuri sighed. "I will ensure that Raiden pays for his latest attempt to destroy the Oasis. The next time we meet...will not be a pleasant encounter." She assured Gia, with a less than joyful expression.

Kai furrowed into Aeo Kyn's robe and popped his head out so he could still see. Aeo ignored the obnoxious act and detected Sayuri's chakra. "It's probably not safe to stand around right now, I'm going to find Sayuri, you can come with me or you can head back to a safe house, the decision is yours." He turned towards the direction the Hikage was in and headed to her.
(To sum up where we're at currently.)

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 12:42 PM
"One would not have to resort to these measures if a certain someone would simply address us politely and without the form of pompous dignity." The badger said aloud. "It's not you child, you seem to be quite nice, but the devil that inhabits the air around yo--
Aeo put his hand on his head, rubbing his temples. Kai stopped speaking. He looked at Aeo for a moment, and a sudden thought came over the young man.

"That's very curious indeed. Feeding off of dreams.." He pulled out his book and thumbed through a few pages. "..And that would be why."
He charged a bit of chakra. The page he had just looked at explained that dreams were slowly deassembled by old shente Boushi users and featured a small passage on the badger contract, in case Kai decided to continue being difficult, he was prepared.. "Your dreams are vivid enough to warrant a dream cat.. do you still remember your dreams?"

Aeo Kyn heard an explosion, he and kai looked to the sky and saw the barrier constructed, dust an debris on the outside could be seen in a thick cloud that was beginning to settle. "..That seems to happen entirely too often." He wiped his eye. "Where is your Hikage?"

"I simply do not relish idle conversation." The dream cat replied, as his eyes gleamed. "Especially with those of your kind, whose impertinent and relatively uncreative demeanor strikes me as rather imposing." The feline retorted. Misa's face flushed. She was certain that her two acquaintances would be rather insulted by her summoning animal's statement, and she felt rather embarrassed. "Please excuse my friend. Yume is actually a bit timid right now..." Misa explained. She looked at Aeo. She couldn't understand why the cat had taken such an immediate disliking toward the man. She watched as the shinobi ran his fingers through the book he held in his hands. He spoke, and Misa pondered as she tried to figure out a way to answer his question. "Actually, no. I cant recall any dreams since I first acquired Yume..." She trailed off. "Well...other than the dreams I have had about him, of course." She explained. Beside her, the yumeneko rubbed his body against her legs in an affectionate gesture. "We dream cats receive power by absorbing the dreams and visions of our masters. We inhabit their minds as they sleep, and often the only memories they have when they awake are the ones involving a yumeneko. We are much like a dream catcher...we rid our hosts of all nightly experiences, good or bad. In return for the strength we gain, we ensure that our masters obtain good fortune." The animal explained.

Suddenly, a loud explosion could be heard, and Misa noticed as a barrier was erected overhead. She couldn't quite understand what was happening. Aeo asked where the Hikage was, and Misa looked at him. "Sayuri onee-chan had a meeting with the Mukokage of the Rift...she must have returned by now." Misa told him. In the distance, Misa sensed Sayuri's chakra signature. She appeared surprised. "I can lead you to Sayuri, follow me!" Misa informed him, and she ran off down the street beckoning Aeo to follow her. The barrier shattered, and Misa began to cough violently as some sort of gas began to spread throughout the village. She was about to release a jutsu, when she realized that she could breathe again. She felt Sayuri's presence closeby, and she realized that she must have taken care of the issue. She waited for Aeo to catch up, and then she darted off in the direction Sayuri was located.

konoha chimp
04-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Sabaku watches the intruder.. as he always does with his sand not doing anything.. yet
He is curious as to what he's after so he just waits silently and relaxed doing nothing.. but not taking the sense off him for a second
*Smiles and continues to read his book*

Mitchy
04-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Jutsu recoil, and barrier x.... 2.
GG

Atomic Fart melts Barrier, and rejects recoil eating the atomic structure of charka itself with how fowl it's smell is.

Sun passes

GG

Shisko Shi
04-07-2013, 12:46 PM
He then entered the village standing infront of the gate.

"hmmmm"

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 01:08 PM
@Aeo
In reply to your previous statement:

"I simply do not relish idle conversation." The dream cat replied, as his eyes gleamed. "Especially with those of your kind, whose impertinent and relatively uncreative demeanor strikes me as rather imposing." The feline retorted. Misa's face flushed. She was certain that her two acquaintances would be rather insulted by her summoning animal's statement, and she felt rather embarrassed. "Please excuse my friend. Yume is actually a bit timid right now..." Misa explained. She looked at Aeo. She couldn't understand why the cat had taken such an immediate disliking toward the man. She watched as the shinobi ran his fingers through the book he held in his hands. He spoke, and Misa pondered as she tried to figure out a way to answer his question. "Actually, no. I cant recall any dreams since I first acquired Yume..." She trailed off. "Well...other than the dreams I have had about him, of course." She explained. Beside her, the yumeneko rubbed his body against her legs in an affectionate gesture. "We dream cats receive power by absorbing the dreams and visions of our masters. We inhabit their minds as they sleep, and often the only memories they have when they awake are the ones involving a yumeneko. We are much like a dream catcher...we rid our hosts of all nightly experiences, good or bad. In return for the strength we gain, we ensure that our masters obtain good fortune." The animal explained.

Currently:

Suddenly, a loud explosion could be heard, and Misa noticed as a barrier was erected overhead. She couldn't quite understand what was happening. Aeo asked where the Hikage was, and Misa looked at him. "Sayuri onee-chan had a meeting with the Mukokage of the Rift...she must have returned by now." Misa told him. In the distance, Misa sensed Sayuri's chakra signature. She appeared surprised. "I can lead you to Sayuri, follow me!" Misa informed him, and she ran off down the street beckoning Aeo to follow her. The barrier shattered, and Misa began to cough violently as some sort of gas began to spread throughout the village. She was about to release a jutsu, when she realized that she could breathe again. She felt Sayuri's presence closeby, and she realized that she must have taken care of the issue. She waited for Aeo to catch up, and then she darted off in the direction Sayuri was located.

Aeo didn't have a chance to respond before the girl darted off again. Shaking his head slightly he followed. Unsure of what was to come.
"Where are we going?" he called after her.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Aeo didn't have a chance to respond before the girl darted off again. Shaking his head slightly he followed. Unsure of what was to come.
"Where are we going?" he called after her.
"Ask me questions later! Just hurry and lets go!" Misa yelled to him as she raced down the sand baked streets.
----------------------------

Sayuri finished ensuring the village's safety, and she felt relieved. However, the moment was short-lived. She suddenly detected a intrusive chakra signature, and she immediately recognized that Mitchy was inside the village. Her anger flared. How many times was she going to have to deal with that man? She calmed herself before she could let her emotions get out of hand. It seemed that she would have to deal with the man appropriately. She wondered what had become of her bodyguards. She had tasked them with ensuring that Mitchy was dealt with, and the fact that the rouge was still alive was a little unsettling. In the distance, Sayuri sensed Misa's presence, and she noticed as the girl came running toward her. Aeo was behind her, and Sayuri's eyes widened in surprise. "What are you two doing here...?" Sayuri asked. She couldnt say she wasn't pleased, however she was a bit shocked.

Mitchy
04-07-2013, 01:31 PM
"Sayuri is in danger! Just hurry and lets go!" Misa yelled to him as she raced down the sand baked streets.

Sayuri finished ensuring the village's safety, and she felt relieved. However, the moment was short-lived. She suddenly detected a intrusive chakra signature, and she immediately recognized that Mitchy was inside the village. Her anger flared. How many times was she going to have to deal with that man? She calmed herself before she could let her emotions get out of hand. It seemed that she would have to deal with the man appropriately. She wondered what had become of her bodyguards. She had tasked them with ensuring that Mitchy was dealt with, and the fact that the rouge was still alive was a little unsettling. In the distance, Sayuri sensed Misa's presence, and she noticed as the girl came running toward her. Aeo was behind her, and Sayuri's eyes widened in surprise. "What are you two doing here...?" Sayuri asked. She couldnt say she wasn't pleased, however she was a bit shocked.

As Sayuri attempted to engage the clone, it only spoke.

" He is waiting, your people will be killed.."

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 01:37 PM
"Sayuri is in danger! Just hurry and lets go!" Misa yelled to him as she raced down the sand baked streets.

"Well you see I sensed a disturbance and decided to come visit, which is pretty impressive I'd like to say. Your guards didn't let me in and I was forced to dig a hole through the wall in ord--"
Aeo smacked Kai on the top of the head.
"Now is not the time for lengthy explanations and self boasting." He glared down at the badger who was rubbing his head. "This ...thing; summoned me to Oasis. His intentions are still unclear, and I haven't the patience to listen to him." He reached in his bag and pulled out a book. "I made some interesting discoveries, I wanted to share them, so I would say this is a bit convenient, but you seem to be quite busy." He stopped for minute thinking.
Coming to a realization he snapped his fingers.
"Also, not a big deal or anything, you might want to get on top of this one; Misa inhaled a bit of poison."

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 02:05 PM
"Well you see I sensed a disturbance and decided to come visit, which is pretty impressive I'd like to say. Your guards didn't let me in and I was forced to dig a hole through the wall in ord--"
Aeo smacked Kai on the top of the head.
"Now is not the time for lengthy explanations and self boasting." He glared down at the badger who was rubbing his head. "This ...thing; summoned me to Oasis. His intentions are still unclear, and I haven't the patience to listen to him." He reached in his bag and pulled out a book. "I made some interesting discoveries, I wanted to share them, so I would say this is a bit convenient, but you seem to be quite busy." He stopped for minute thinking.
Coming to a realization he snapped his fingers.
"Also, not a big deal or anything, you might want to get on top of this one; Misa inhaled a bit of poison."
Sayuri listened to the badger speak, when suddenly Aeo whacked the creature on the head. Sayuri raised an eyebrow. "I really do apologize, Kai. My guards were outside of the Oasis dealing with an enemy. In all honesty I am not sure what has happened to them..." She trails off. She knew Gia was safe, however she wasn't sure about Samito or Mekuto. She could sense Sabaku's chakra within the village, and she assumed he had created a clone to handle Mitchy. Sayuri watched Aeo remove a book from within his satchel, as he explained that his summoning badger had led him to Oashisu. "I am very sorry for the inconvenience, Aeo. As soon as I have taken care of the current situation I would love to hear everything you have to share with me." Sayuri told him.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 02:16 PM
As Sayuri attempted to engage the clone, it only spoke.

" He is waiting, your people will be killed.."

As Sayuri is holding a conversation with Aeo and Misa, she happens to spot Mitchy. He appears to be a clone, and she immediately spoke to him. "What are you doing here..? Where is your original copy?! I thought my bodyguards had dealt with you!" Sayuri yelled. The suna bunshin replied by explaining that Mitchy was still engaged in a battle outside the Oasis, and he threatened to kill Sayuri's bodyguards. "I would like to see you try." Sayuri told him. She glared in the doppelganger's direction, and the man disappeared. She created a handsign, and a replica of herself formed from the sand. "I will remain here in the village with you and Misa, Aeo. If Mitchy decides to attack here we can all deal with the situation." She told him. "In the meantime, I would like to hear the information about your past." She decided.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Sayuri listened to the badger speak, when suddenly Aeo whacked the creature on the head. Sayuri raised an eyebrow. "I really do apologize, Kai. My guards were outside of the Oasis dealing with an enemy. In all honesty I am not sure what has happened to them..." She trails off. She knew Gia was safe, however she wasn't sure about Samito or Mekuto. She could sense Sabaku's chakra within the village, and she assumed he had created a clone to handle Mitchy. Sayuri watched Aeo remove a book from within his satchel, as he explained that his summoning badger had led him to Oashisu. "I am very sorry for the inconvenience, Aeo. As soon as I have taken care of the current situation I would love to hear everything you have to share with me." Sayuri told him.

"It has been.. a rough couple days, so please excuse my manners at this time." he offered the book over to Sayuri. "It is missing some key pages, but it is an interesting read regardless. I think you'll find it especially enticing." The title of the book was Nightmare forest: A study of Akumu.
He continued to speak. "I've been rediscovering some old memories. I found an old Heki shrine. It seems to resonate with my chakra, and requires certain passwords to unlock each room. Needless to say I've only scratched the surface." He sounded slightly excited. "I'm not sure if you recognize that name but--"
"She knows far more than you think. Maybe even more at this time" Kai chuckled.
Aeo's head began to hurt again. Images of sword clashes and bright lights were filling his mind.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 02:48 PM
"It has been.. a rough couple days, so please excuse my manners at this time." he offered the book over to Sayuri. "It is missing some key pages, but it is an interesting read regardless. I think you'll find it especially enticing." The title of the book was Nightmare forest: A study of Akumu.
He continued to speak. "I've been rediscovering some old memories. I found an old Heki shrine. It seems to resonate with my chakra, and requires certain passwords to unlock each room. Needless to say I've only scratched the surface." He sounded slightly excited. "I'm not sure if you recognize that name but--"
"She knows far more than you think. Maybe even more at this time" Kai chuckled.
Aeo's head began to hurt again. Images of sword clashes and bright lights were filling his mind.
"Come with me to the private archives in my mansion. We can talk there." Sayuri told Misa and Aeo, as she held the book of Akumu in her hands. She then whisked away toward the Hikage complex.

konoha chimp
04-07-2013, 02:58 PM
*Follows Sayuri as a wave of sand remaining completely unseen as always*

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 02:59 PM
"Come with me to the private archives in my mansion. We can talk there." Sayuri told Misa and Aeo, as she held the book of Akumu in her hands. She then whisked away toward the Hikage complex.

Aeo shook the images from his head. "It would be wise to follow." he said to Misa and walked to the Kage's mansion.

Idekal
04-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Trying to get into the village Black Flash is stopped by a wall. " If this is sup post to be a defence then this village is a joke" He says as he charges black chakra into his legs and simply jumps over the wall.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 03:10 PM
*gia appears, walking alongside Sayuri* 'Sayuri, when you have some time, i need to talk in private. i'm afraid i have not been completely honest with you.'

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Sayuri pushed open the large doors leading to the hidden Oasis village's archives. A vast assortment of texts were collected on the shelves, all withholding important information which was confidential to everyone except the Hikage's personal staff members. Sayuri led Aeo to a lerge desk, with vinyl chairs aligned in a circle. She took her place, offering Misa and Aeo a seat as well.

ILIKEPIE
04-07-2013, 03:31 PM
Two ninjas enter the village with boxes of cookies. One Ninja is wearing an all black outfit and the other is wearing an all yellow outfit.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 03:32 PM
*gia appears, walking alongside Sayuri* 'Sayuri, when you have some time, i need to talk in private. i'm afraid i have not been completely honest with you.'
Sayuri allows Gia to enter the library, and she wonders what he could be wanting to discuss. "If you have anything you must share with me I would be happy to hear it. Would you prefer to wait until my conversation with Aeo is finished?" She asked.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 03:34 PM
'Yes, and it is quite private. i need to tell you this, as i believe the genjutsu may have taken you before you where told.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Sayuri pushed open the large doors leading to the hidden Oasis village's archives. A vast assortment of texts were collected on the shelves, all withholding important information which was confidential to everyone except the Hikage's personal staff members. Sayuri led Aeo to a lerge desk, with vinyl chairs aligned in a circle. She took her place, offering Misa and Aeo a seat as well.

Aeo looked around at all the texts along the wall before taking his seat.
"A very impressive collection." he said aloud. He looked at Sayuri for a moment. "A library of information to discuss history, very appropriate."
He noticed the Oasis Nin and stated "I can wait."

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 03:38 PM
'polite, and i do admit i have plans for today. sayuri come with me please.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 03:49 PM
"I will return shortly, Aeo." Sayuri assured her friend. "Misa, I would like for you to keep our guest company. If there is anything he requires, please assist him." Sayuri told the girl, before standing from her seat. "Ok Sayuri one-chan." The kunoichi replied. Sayuri smiled and thanked her, as she walked away with Gia accompanying her.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Gia led her to a small bookshelf to the side, where he grabbed a small book labelled slaves and masters, how to hide it. 'Have you ever read this sayuri?'

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Gia led her to a small bookshelf to the side, where he grabbed a small book labelled slaves and masters, how to hide it. 'Have you ever read this sayuri?'
Sayuri followed Gia to a secluded area within the library, and she watched as he pulled a book from it's space inside a small shelf. Her eyes widened slightly as she read the title. "No, I have never seen this book before." Sayuri replied as Gia asked her whether she had ever read the volume. "What information does it contain..?" She questioned skeptically.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 04:01 PM
'Oh, it would have been easier to say this if you had read it, but i should be able to explain. Sayuri...since a long time ago, my family have been your families servants. you never found out, because of the genjutsu, so i waited, but i thought i had better tell you now.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Aeo decided to reread a couple pages of the book he brought and opened it on the table. Still trying to piece things together.

...The result of their encounter produced 5 children, half mortal and half goddess. The goddess gave them roles as she named them. They would be the priestesses in charge of specific duties to keep the world balanced, the bridges between divinity and reality. Kisara of the light, keeper of hope. Rhea of the earth, guardian of nature. Maya of the darkness, weaver of dreams. Saori of the wind, bastion of free will and Mikazuki of the moon, bender of tides.
The young priestesses were different, and each offered a new perspective to any situation or event. It is said that the man’s fractured pragmatism represented their views and all 5 together would share his insight. They were always together, learning of the world and observing their mother, learning their duties.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 04:12 PM
'Oh, it would have been easier to say this if you had read it, but i should be able to explain. Sayuri...since a long time ago, my family have been your families servants. you never found out, because of the genjutsu, so i waited, but i thought i had better tell you now.
Sayuri was shocked. She suddenly developed a severe headache, and she leaned against the wall to steady herself. She placed one hand onto her forehead, letting out a long sigh. "Genjutsu...? Gia, you must explain to me why you decided to take such measures..." Sayuri managed to say. "This is why people like Raiden have been spreading unjust rumors about me, claiming that I am a tyrant who rules my village with fear. These are all lies, as I am sure you must know...however I cant believe what you are saying is true. It cannot be..." She spoke, and she felt like she would fall over. Her head started spinning in rapid circles.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 04:14 PM
'Sayuri, it's OK. i'm not a hard labor servant, as you most likely think. here' Gia walked up to her, and draped her hand around his shoulder, steadying her. 'I mean the genjustu you where trapped in, not one i made. i would not have done such a thing

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Aeo decided to reread a couple pages of the book he brought and opened it on the table. Still trying to piece things together.

...The result of their encounter produced 5 children, half mortal and half goddess. The goddess gave them roles as she named them. They would be the priestesses in charge of specific duties to keep the world balanced, the bridges between divinity and reality. Kisara of the light, keeper of hope. Rhea of the earth, guardian of nature. Maya of the darkness, weaver of dreams. Saori of the wind, bastion of free will and Mikazuki of the moon, bender of tides.
The young priestesses were different, and each offered a new perspective to any situation or event. It is said that the manís fractured pragmatism represented their views and all 5 together would share his insight. They were always together, learning of the world and observing their mother, learning their duties.
Misa stood off to the side casually as Aeo sat in the chair in front of her. She had decided not to take a seat, and she was curious about the book the man had layed onto the table. She leaned over his shoulder, trying to read some of the words. "That looks like a very interesting story...did you write it..?" Misa asks.

Idekal
04-07-2013, 04:19 PM
"Let's see what happens when I do this" Black Flash says as he approaches the body of water in the village. He shoots lightning from his arm up into the sky which made a loud screeching sound, like a firework. Then just like a firework it exploded in the sky, splitting into pieces which then fall down onto the village. The prices were scattered around the village and formed into little spheres of lightning.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Misa stood off to the side casually as Aeo sat in the chair in front of her. She had decided not to take a seat, and she was curious about the book the man had layed onto the table. She leaned over his shoulder, trying to read some of the words. "That looks like a very interesting story...did you write it..?" Misa asks.

Aeo glanced at Misa, and smirked at her inquiry. "Actually there is no author listed; I found it just recently." Kai moved out of the robe and curled next to the book. Aeo reached his hand out and scratched the top of his head. "It is indeed quite interesting, it seems to have some correlation with our history, at least, some intriguing themes."

konoha chimp
04-07-2013, 04:21 PM
*Meanwhile in the outsides of the village*

Sabaku appears behind the 'black flash' intruder within an instant

"My my it seems you're making a mess of our village. I would advise for your own sake not to continue.. Mr. Black Flash"

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 04:23 PM
'Sayuri, it's OK. i'm not a hard labor servant, as you most likely think. here' Gia walked up to her, and draped her hand around his shoulder, steadying her. 'I mean the genjustu you where trapped in, not one i made. i would not have done such a thing
Sayuri wrapped her arm around Gia's neck, regaining some of her balance. She looked at him, and her face was a bit pale. She felt some relief when Gia assured her that he was not a slave whose purpose was to handle manual labor. "The...genjutsu I was trapped in? Do you mean..." She shifted her gaze toward Aeo, who was still seated in the distance. "You have to explain what you mean. I apologize, but I am rather out of it at the moment..." Sayuri told him. "How did you come across this information?" She asked him wearily.

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Jack found himself lost once again in this maze of a village, surrounded by books. "What the-? I was outside! I didn't go inside! What is this, a library?" As he wandered, gaining evil stares from normal citizens, he spotted a couple of interesting-looking people reading a book at a table. "Hey, you two!" Jack whispered with a louder voice than one would expect. "What kind of place is this? And why does everyone seem so serious?"

Idekal
04-07-2013, 04:26 PM
*Meanwhile in the outsides of the village*

Sabaku appears behind the 'black flash' intruder within an instant

"My my it seems you're making a mess of our village. I would advise for your own sake not to continue.. Mr. Black Flash"

"And I would advise you not to interfere, for the safety of your villagers" he says looking back at the man as he raise his hand and made a one handed hand sign.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Jack found himself lost once again in this maze of a village, surrounded by books. "What the-? I was outside! I didn't go inside! What is this, a library?" As he wandered, gaining evil stares from normal citizens, he spotted a couple of interesting-looking people reading a book at a table. "Hey, you two!" Jack whispered with a louder voice than one would expect. "What kind of place is this? And why does everyone seem so serious?"
As Misa is listening to Aeo speak, she suddenly notices an unfamiliar man walk toward them. He asks a question, and Misa looks at him with a rather awkward expression. She sizes him up. "I don't know why anyone would act strangely...maybe it's just the way you look." Misa guessed. She had to admit, the man did strike her as rather imposing.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 04:34 PM
'I came across it a year ago, in the old cliff treasury/jutsu vault. it's very hard to get into. but it's ok, i just needed to tell you. it's been killing me since i saw you after learning it

konoha chimp
04-07-2013, 04:41 PM
"And I would advise you not to interfere, for the safety of your villagers" he says looking back at the man as he raise his hand and made a one handed hand sign.

*Meanwhile outside*
"I see so you're using the villagers to hide behind an attack.... well I'm sorry to say but with me here, you wont me able to lay a scratch on a villager.
I'm curious though.. what village do you belong to?"

He says with his arms folded with a handsign in his right hand waiting for the intruders response, without a care in the world.

Idekal
04-07-2013, 04:45 PM
"Really, would you like to put that to the test?" He says back at him, but when he is asked about his village. "It matters not where I'm from, all that matters is what's happening right now"

konoha chimp
04-07-2013, 04:46 PM
"And what is happening right now?" says Sabaku curiously.

Idekal
04-07-2013, 04:49 PM
"Just wait and see, IT will happen and you will be helpless to stop IT" he says with a smirk on his face.

konoha chimp
04-07-2013, 04:51 PM
"Well then.. stop talking and bring IT on."

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 04:55 PM
"Well then.. stop talking and bring IT on."
(That was funny. Good job. xD )

Idekal
04-07-2013, 04:56 PM
"I thought I told you, you have to wait."

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 04:59 PM
'I came across it a year ago, in the old cliff treasury/jutsu vault. it's very hard to get into. but it's ok, i just needed to tell you. it's been killing me since i saw you after learning it
Sayuri felt ashamed, as Gia explained where he had first found the novel. She winced. "What did you think once you read it? And why did you tell me about it..?" Sayuri asked, almost afraid of the answer.

ILIKEPIE
04-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Yellow: I expected someone to greet us at the gate, but no one has showed up yet.
Black: Guess they don't like cookies I told you we should bring pies for a peaceful meeting with the Oasis village.
Yellow: Pies are difficult to carry
Black: A couple more minutes and then we leave to the next village on the list White gave us.

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 05:10 PM
As Misa is listening to Aeo speak, she suddenly notices an unfamiliar man walk toward them. He asks a question, and Misa looks at him with a rather awkward expression. She sizes him up. "I don't know why anyone would act strangely...maybe it's just the way you look." Misa guessed. She had to admit, the man did strike her as rather imposing.

Heheh, I guess you're right about that. It just makes me sad to see all these people acting like everything's life or death around here. That's no way to live your life; if ya treat everything as life-or-death, you're gonna die a lot. Trust me, I've died quite a few times. I don't mean any trouble, though, just checking the place out while I figure out where the heck I am. There any maps around here?"

Idekal
04-07-2013, 05:12 PM
*fires a couple more lightning bombs around the village*

joon
04-07-2013, 05:13 PM
I walk towards the gates of the village. I then let my chakra lose, which should signal all the ninja in the village. Covering my body, is a jet black cape. The only thing that is visable is my mouth. "Now then, come."

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Heheh, I guess you're right about that. It just makes me sad to see all these people acting like everything's life or death around here. That's no way to live your life; if ya treat everything as life-or-death, you're gonna die a lot. Trust me, I've died quite a few times. I don't mean any trouble, though, just checking the place out while I figure out where the heck I am. There any maps around here?"

"This man is quite wise." he said without looking up.

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Jack begins to peruse through the books on a nearby shelf. "Heh! Wise, eh? I've been called a lot of things, but wise definitely hasn't been one of 'em. In fact, a good handful of 'em have been the opposite of that. That reminds me, I gotta find that wiseass...Ah! But that's later. As for now, I'm abso-freakin'-lutely lost. I don't really have a destination or a starting point though, so it doesn't make much difference. Still, I wanna get an idea of where the hell I am. Map...map..."

Jack spotted one book wedged between the others in the history section about the events of 15 years ago, entitled "Man-slaying Mercenary: Jacobus, the Walking Army". He sighed and kept searching with a weighty air about him.

Mitchy
04-07-2013, 05:30 PM
..Walks into middle of Village.

.Pulls down pants.

.Bends over.

.Unleashes Atomic Fart and kills everyone as well as unleashing a boom so massive it has the power of 10 atomic bombs..

Raiden
04-07-2013, 05:31 PM
*5 Cyborg Ninja Class infiltrate the city, they have no chakra in there bodies, nor are they alive anymore. Yet they are invisible and sneaking around, this is because they have a device known to spill electromagnetic radiation all over there bodies, doing this causes the light around them to bend and shift, at the same time, there bodies change there pigmentation to match whats in there surrounding, all this causes them to become invisible, this makes them waste there Bioelectric energy reserves, they can refill it by killing somebody and absorbing there blood, the Cyborg ninja's are carrying a small atom bomb, the size of a Box, each bomb strong enough to decimate 8 city blocks. Each Cyborg ninja plants a bomb somewhere important in the city, then afterwords they arrive at the city squire and leave a Microphone behind, they head out of the city. My voice begins to talk*

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/Carnagepool/CyborgFox_zps1f48d666.jpg

Raiden's voice from the Mic: Hallo Oasis village, Tonight you're all gonna be part of a social experiment. Through the magic of nuclear fission and ammonium nitrate, I'm ready right now to blow you all to the afterlife. Anyone attempts to get out of Oasis, you all die. Each of you has a remote... it can be found under the microphone, to blow up the other village *clear throat* The Sky Village. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that village live. So, who's it going to be: Noctis Arashi's most wanted scumbag collection, or the sweet and innocent Oasis villagers? You choose... oh, and you might want to decide quickly, because the people in the other village might not be so noble. *Raiden begins to laugh, everyone can hear it coming from the mic* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqHJrdXj0s)

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
*5 Cyborg Ninja Class infiltrate the city, they have no chakra in there bodies, nor are they alive anymore. Yet they are invisible and sneaking around, this is because they have a device known to spill electromagnetic radiation all over there bodies, doing this causes the light around them to bend and shift, at the same time, there bodies change there pigmentation to match whats in there surrounding, all this causes them to become invisible, this makes them waste there Bioelectric energy reserves, they can refill it by killing somebody and absorbing there blood, the Cyborg ninja's are carrying a small atom bomb, the size of a Box, each bomb strong enough to decimate 8 city blocks. Each Cyborg ninja plants a bomb somewhere important in the city, then afterwords they arrive at the city squire and leave a Microphone behind, they head out of the city. My voice begins to talk*

Raiden's voice from the Mic: Hallo Oasis village, Tonight you're all gonna be part of a social experiment. Through the magic of nuclear fission and ammonium nitrate, I'm ready right now to blow you all to the afterlife. Anyone attempts to get out of Oasis, you all die. Each of you has a remote... it can be found under the microphone, to blow up the other village *clear throat* The Sky Village. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that village live. So, who's it going to be: Noctis Arashi's most wanted scumbag collection, or the sweet and innocent Oasis villagers? You choose... oh, and you might want to decide quickly, because the people in the other village might not be so noble. *Raiden begins to laugh, everyone can hear it coming from the mic* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqHJrdXj0s)
(I'll stay out of this, cuz Jack woulda pressed the button at "to blow up the other village")

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 05:36 PM

"..." Aeo closed his book, hearing raiden's booming voice. He put his hands together and closed his eyes and sat still.
(You are selling it quite well, I'm not grabbing a controller though.)

Raiden
04-07-2013, 05:36 PM
(I'll stay out of this, cuz Jack woulda pressed the button at "to blow up the other village")
(:lol: if you do, you will be helping me out a lot ;) )

Idekal
04-07-2013, 05:41 PM
( so the oasis is a minefield full of atom and lightning bombs, think things are going well)

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Upon finding the map, Jack heard some deranged laugh that rendered him very uncomfortable inside. "You guys hear somethin'?" he asked the two by the table. "That guy said we couldn't leave, right? We can't leave the village? We have to stay here? Well, SONOFA-! I just found the map, dammit! If only Batman were here to defeat the Joker-uh, I mean, if only somebody'd punch that dude in the face, I could get the hell out of...wherever the hell we are."

Raiden
04-07-2013, 05:44 PM
"..." Aeo closed his book, hearing raiden's booming voice. He put his hands together and closed his eyes and sat still.
(You are selling it quite well, I'm not grabbing a controller though.)
(thank you ;) )

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Upon finding the map, Jack heard some deranged laugh that rendered him very uncomfortable inside. "You guys hear somethin'?" he asked the two by the table. "That guy said we couldn't leave, right? We can't leave the village? We have to stay here? Well, SONOFA-! I just found the map, dammit! If only Batman were here to defeat the Joker-uh, I mean, if only somebody'd punch that dude in the face, I could get the hell out of...wherever the hell we are."

"This would be the 3rd time I've been held in a village against my will. This is starting to get irritating." Aeo pondered the last comment Jack made. "That wouldn't stop him...but I would find it amusing."

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Jack sighed and walked toward the exit. "To be honest, I couldn't care less what happens to this place or that floating crap shack God knows where that necro-bro was talkin' about, but I'll say this. Your guys' leading lady saved my ass from drowning, and didn't get too pissed when I blasted your pyramid. A year or so ago, I was starving to death when some guys took me in and got me back on my feet. They said somethin' about a Sky Village back then. It'd be easiest to just blow that popsicle stand and get this over with, but I guess that's out of the question, eh? I mean, we're still alive, so we'll just look like massive jerks if we pull the trigger. This whole thing's too much thinking. I'm gonna go grab a drink. You figure something out if you wanna, and if ya need me, you know where to find me. Oh, and I think we got company."

Jack gestured to a corner of the room near the entrance. Nothing was there, but Jack was pretty confident about his claim. "Electromagnetism? Damn, didn't know this guy was a freakin' physicist..."

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Jack sighed and walked toward the exit. "To be honest, I couldn't care less what happens to this place or that floating crap shack God knows where that necro-bro was talkin' about, but I'll say this. Your guys' leading lady saved my ass from drowning, and didn't get too pissed when I blasted your pyramid. A year or so ago, I was starving to death when some guys took me in and got me back on my feet. They said somethin' about a Sky Village back then. It'd be easiest to just blow that popsicle stand and get this over with, but I guess that's out of the question, eh? I mean, we're still alive, so we'll just look like massive jerks if we pull the trigger. This whole thing's too much thinking. I'm gonna go grab a drink. You figure something out if you wanna, and if ya need me, you know where to find me. Oh, and I think we got company."

Jack gestured to a corner of the room near the entrance. Nothing was there, but Jack was pretty confident about his claim. "Electromagnetism? Damn, didn't know this guy was a freakin' physicist..."

Aeo Kyn narrowed his eyes at the empty air. He couldn't see anything. "I think you're right."

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Maverick waved goodbye as he reached the entrance. "See ya, and good luck...I never got your name, did I? Anyway, I'm sure you can handle this one. Just a small-timer. Poor spies, they didn't know I'm already insane enough to see things..."

Raiden
04-07-2013, 06:03 PM
*The Cyborg ninja must have been a defect because he should have lift the village by now, it begins to walk back outside to the streets of Oasis*

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 06:04 PM
"...Huh, he's gone. Or I'm crazy. Well, one of those is for sure, anyway. Now, how 'bout that drink?"

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 06:08 PM
"...Huh, he's gone. Or I'm crazy. Well, one of those is for sure, anyway. Now, how 'bout that drink?"

"Both, maybe. Are you buying?" Aeo inquired.

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 06:10 PM
"It's the end of the world, ain't it? Then yeah, I guess I am! Just watch out for the-" Jack walks back in, looking burnt up but still smiling. "lightning bombs."

Idekal
04-07-2013, 06:12 PM
( Black Flash: 1, White Flash: 0 )

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 06:14 PM
( Black Flash: 1, White Flash: 0 )
(With Jack's complete obliviousness to everything around him, I think you're gonna get a pretty big landslide until the oaf gets serious)

Divine Rush
04-07-2013, 06:15 PM
divine appears at the edge of the village walking through the dunes headed to oasis

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Aeo cast a few hand seals and drew his sword. Using it as a medium for his wind chakra he stabbed into the ground. "Divine Gaelstorm." Wind began to circle around him rapidly and he burst it outwards through the streets, neutralizing the lightning bombs in the area. Smoke began to emanate more densely from beneath his robes. "Then let's grab that drink."

Divine Rush
04-07-2013, 06:20 PM
divine walks into the village and searches for Aeo

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Aeo stopped moving.
"I'll have to meet you at the bar, I'm going to go back and keep an eye on Misa." he tipped his fingers off his head. "I'm sure we'll meet again."
He returned to the Oasis Library.

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Aeo cast a few hand seals and drew his sword. Using it as a medium for his wind chakra he stabbed into the ground. "Divine Gaelstorm." Wind began to circle around him rapidly and he burst it outwards through the streets, neutralizing the lightning bombs in the area. Smoke began to emanate more densely from beneath his robes. "Then let's grab that drink."
"Sounds good!" Jack shakes his head and pats down his clothes, then heads out into the streets. "Let's see, where's a good tavern in this place?"

Aeo told Jack he'd have to meet up with him later, and rushed to Misa's aid. "Alright, just watch yourself! Looks like all hell's about to break loose around here..."

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 06:27 PM
"Sounds good!" Jack shakes his head and pats down his clothes, then heads out into the streets. "Let's see, where's a good tavern in this place?"

Aeo told Jack he'd have to meet up with him later, and rushed to Misa's aid. "Alright, just watch yourself! Looks like all hell's about to break loose around here..."
"Same to you man!" Aeo called out, raising his hand in a wave as he walked back inside.

The Second Pornkage
04-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Jack busted into the nearest tavern, throwing money into the air. The anxious customers were startled at this strange sense of enthusiasm. "Listen up, everybody! The world's going to hell, so drink up on me! Have as much as ya want! And if the world doesn't end..." Jack smiled a toothy grin and gave a thumbs up. "You won't have to pay me back!"

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 06:42 PM
..Walks into middle of Village.

.Pulls down pants.

.Bends over.

.Unleashes Atomic Fart and kills everyone as well as unleashing a boom so massive it has the power of 10 atomic bombs..
*Random shinobi shoves a cork up your arse, and the whole village watches as you blow yourself to smitherines.* I hope you have insurance.

joon
04-07-2013, 06:50 PM
I hear the voice of the person who wants the Sky village to be destroyed. "Bastard. If anyone presses the button, I will have your head. I will destroy you completely. When I'm done with you, you won't even be human anymore."

Raiden
04-07-2013, 06:58 PM
*A crying villager is seen walking up to the microphone, she picks up the device with the button*

Crying Oasis woman: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 07:01 PM
*A crying villager is seen walking up to the microphone, she picks up the device with the button*

Crying Oasis woman: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Aeo was still in the doorway when he saw the crying woman. He dashed to her and appeared in front of her. "Please hand that over, you don't want the blood of a village on your hands."

Raiden
04-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Crying Oasis woman: You heard what he said, The Sky is full of wanted scumbags, I want my children to live into adulthood.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Crying Oasis woman: You heard what he said, The Sky is full of wanted scumbags, I want my children to live into adulthood.

"Scum to whom? That is a matter of perspective. Sky has children who should grow as well, on what authority do you decide who's life is worth more?" Aeo spoke calmly. "You may as well hand your children over to the reaper if you press that button."

Raiden
04-07-2013, 07:09 PM
*An old man appears behind the woman, he is drunk*

Drunk Oasis old man: Do what the Sky lover says *hiccup* He never killed in his life anyways, these days there training our Ninja's to be soft.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 07:13 PM
*An old man appears behind the woman, he is drunk*

Drunk Oasis old man: Do what the Sky lover says *hiccup* He never killed in his life anyways, these days there training our Ninja's to be soft.

Aeo did not speak, only raised his eyebrows at the statement. His hand was out, awaiting the woman's choice.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Crying Oasis woman: We are all going to die *she hands the switch*

Drunk old oasis man: all I got to say lady is hashtag deal with it, we are not in charge anyways, this village is ran by our lovely "Hi" kage, but when something serious comes up, shes no where to be found, I know I won't let the scum of the sky chose my fate *The old man then pulls out a gun, and points it to his head, then he pulls the trigger*

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Sayuri finishes speaking with Gia, when she suddenly hears a familiar voice over what sounds to be an intercom. "I cant believe this..." Sayuri mutters, as she listens to Raiden's proposal. It was true...the Sky and the hidden Oasis weren't on the greatest terms with each other. However, the shinobi and residents of Oashisu were not cowards. They would never press a button destroying another village, no matter what the consequences. The people of Oashisugakure were noble, and Sayuri had faith in them. Walking back over to where Misa and Aeo were located, Sayuri asked Aeo if he was alright. "I hope you are not uncomfortable. I will ensure that you will be able to leave when you are ready." She assured him. She sighed. "I wish this village could enjoy peace. It is no wonder everyone must be so serious. If it weren't for people like Raiden, you would see how happy everyone truly can be." Sayuri stated. She had overheard Jack Maverick's statement. The man was surprisingly boisterous, and she had been able to hear him half way across the library. Aeo stood in the doorway, when suddenly a woman could be heard screaming. He made a dash outside, and Sayuri followed. "Misa, please stay inside the library. I don't want you to get hurt." Sayuri told her younger sister, before running out into the streets.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 07:22 PM

Drunk old oasis man: all I got to say lady is hashtag deal with it, we are not in charge anyways, this village is ran by our lovely "Hi" kage, but when something serious comes up, shes no where to be found, I know I won't let the scum of the sky chose my fate *The old man then pulls out a gun, and points it to his head, then he pulls the trigger*

Aeo looked at the body of the old man as it fell to the ground. "Respectable." he muttered, placing the remote in his pocket.
His eyes went back to the woman. "At least you have a chance to die pure." he told her.

This is getting uglier by the minute.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 07:27 PM

(ummm ninjas aren't supposed to have artillery. Guns included. :/ Well, nevermind.)

Sayuri watched in horror as an old man held a gun to his head, and she immediately intervened. "Dont!!!" Sayuri yelled, and sand instantaneously formed and stopped up the barrel of the gun as the man attempted to fire. The old man was knocked backward, and he landed safely onto the ground. Sayuri raced over to him, and immediately healed any wounds he had received from falling onto the dirt. "Monster!!!" Sayuri yelled, as she spotted Raiden in the distance. "How dare you attempt to brainwash my village's citizens!!!" She stood, and her rage was clearly visible.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 07:27 PM
(Guns are conformed for the Rp, and there are artillery jutsu)

Raiden
04-07-2013, 07:31 PM
(ummm ninjas aren't supposed to have artillery. Guns included. :/ Well, nevermind.)

Sayuri watched in horror as an old man held a gun to his head, and she immediately intervened. "Stop!!!" Sayuri yelled, and sand instantaneously formed and stopped up the barrel of the gun as the man attempted to fire. The old man was knocked backward, and he landed safely onto the ground. Sayuri raced over to him, and immediately healed any wounds he had received from falling onto the dirt. "Monster!!!" Sayuri yelled, as she spotted Raiden in the distance. "How dare you attempt to brainwash my village's citizens!!!" She stood, and her rage was clearly visible.
*Raiden sees she has spotted him from far away, starts to talk in the mic*

Commendable, what are you going to do about it, Lady Diablo lover.

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 07:32 PM

Sayuri watched in horror as an old man held a gun to his head, and she immediately intervened. "Dont!!!" Sayuri yelled, and sand instantaneously formed and stopped up the barrel of the gun as the man attempted to fire. The old man was knocked backward, and he landed safely onto the ground. Sayuri raced over to him, and immediately healed any wounds he had received from falling onto the dirt. "Monster!!!" Sayuri yelled, as she spotted Raiden in the distance. "How dare you attempt to brainwash my village's citizens!!!" She stood, and her rage was clearly visible.
(they were discussed and confirmed in one of the two stickies i believe)
"Settle down. He's planned this out quite well." Aeo spoke from behind Sayori. "You can't afford to make any mistakes right now."

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 07:46 PM
(they were discussed and confirmed in one of the two stickies i believe)
"Settle down. He's planned this out quite well." Aeo spoke from behind Sayori. "You can't afford to make any mistakes right now."
Sayuri bit her lip, and she glared in Raiden's direction. "This madness has to stop. I will not allow my emotions to get the better of me, however I refuse to sit around and do nothing when the village is at stake..." Sayuri replied. She understood the wisdom of Aeo's words, however. "I may be a bit brash, however I am also devoted to the shinobi and citizens of this village. I will do anything to protect them. I would never place these people in harms way." Sayuri spotted a member of the sealing and barrier squad. "I want a level 5 alert posted immediately. Construct a barrier around this village, and evacuate all non combatants within. I also want the sealing corps to be prepared in case an explosion occurs. If it does, have them seal the flames and radiation immediately." Sayuri ordered. "Yes ma'am!" He held his right hand to his head in a salute, before rushing off to follow the orders he had been given. "Now, Raiden. I plan to foil whatever have-cocked scheme you have going. Either you state your purpose now, or I suggest you leave." Sayuri told the man.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 07:50 PM
*gia appears out of the ground.* 'I love that trick. Sayuri, i know tis is not the time, so i will tell you why i never told you later. meanwhile, i will protect you.'

Greenrust
04-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Jumps and lands besides raiden. "Are you done here? we are wasting time."

Raiden
04-07-2013, 07:55 PM
*Raiden starts to laugh again, and it can be heard from the mic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqHJrdXj0s)*

It seems no one remembers my warning, pity, as soon as the villagers are taken out of the village, the bombs will go off.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Jumps and lands besides raiden. "Are you done here? we are wasting time."
Soon friend, soon.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 07:56 PM
'What, you mean the bombs i locked into the safe. that was to easy... no be a good man, and give up.'

Raiden
04-07-2013, 07:59 PM
(and where the bombs then? you never even looked for them, and FYI I did think about where to place them, you just need to find them)

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 08:01 PM
(i know where they are, they are in my safe. pity i have to lose and odd 100 jutsu scrolls, but hey, a servant serves his master.)

Raiden
04-07-2013, 08:02 PM
(Umm no)

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Gia presses a onyx black revolver to Raiden's gut. 'I said, be a good man, and give up.'

Greenrust
04-07-2013, 08:05 PM
"This is boring raiden, a simple bomb seems like a end with no fun in it. why don't we give them a hint?"

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 08:06 PM
'i'll ask for a hint. did you bury it?'

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 08:08 PM
"This ridiculous farce is over, Raiden. Even if the bombs do manage to detonate, the sealing team will be able to handle the explosion immediately. The point is, you failed. Now if I were you I would heed the warnings and scat. If not, Im afraid I will have to eliminate you." Sayuri informed him with a smirk.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 08:13 PM
'Sayuri, the blade i gave you. focus your chakra in it. there should be a glow around you when you do it, most likely your favourite colour.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Oh please, *I clap my hands* your nothing but a girl to me, I will prove it now, Oh wait, whats this

*The bombs go off, as I start to laugh as the ground quakes and the violent explosions are heard, The 2 Hospitals, The palace, The Lake, and The Residential area are decimated by atom bombs*

It seems Sky has done it for me, come little girl, face me at death valley *I walk off*

(I'll make the thread)

AeoKyn
04-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Aeo Kyn narrowed his eyes at the spectacle. Something didn't fit.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 08:23 PM
*cracking sounds are heard from where the explosions was, and rubble falls like rain. the place is undamaged, but gia stumbles, almost unconscious. 'good...god.'

Sephiroth
04-07-2013, 08:27 PM
*cracking sounds are heard from where the explosions was, and rubble falls like rain. the place is undamaged, but gia stumbles, almost unconscious. 'good...god.'

A clone of Roy is seen walking into three of the places that Raiden targeted.2 hospitals and palace

Roy: "Seems they are unsucessful, What a shame." Roy made a single hand sign, "Explode!"

The three clones detonated, makeing the buildings fall and injurying the people around and in them.

Roy nodded and disappeared

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Gia screamed as if shot, but once again the building stays uninjured, except for two, evacuated buildings.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Sayuri looked at Gia, and she realized that she had taken off her belt with her sword attached back at the village's archives. She mentally cursed herself. She couldn't believe she could have forgotten such an important item in her haste.

Misa waited anxiously inside the library, as she heard commotion outside. She happened to notice a sword lying on one of the tables to the far right of the room, and she quickly moved from her seat and picked it up. Sayuri's belt was next to it, and Misa was shocked. She knew that the weapon would probably come in handy, and so she immediately realized that she had to deliver it to Sayuri in case she were in danger. She had been ordered to stay where she was, however she knew that Sayuri trusted her to protect herself. Grabbing the item, she dashed through the large doors leading outside and headed for Sayuri's chakra signature.

Sayuri noticed Misa running toward her, and her surprise was immediately forgotten as she saw the blade in the girl's hands. "Sayuri chan! I came to help you." Misa yelled, and she stopped in front of the Hikage as she handed her the sword. Sayuri was speechless. "Thank you, Misa." She managed to say. "I told you not to get involved with the fight, however you are a ninja now. I trust you to be able to defend yourself in a life-or-death situation. Now we attack!" Sayuri stated, and the weapon burst into red and yellow flames.

Sephiroth
04-07-2013, 08:31 PM
(i would love to know how u are doing that, since u didnt know the clones could explode and yet u never used anything to protect them.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 08:33 PM
(it's a special earth jutsu. you decided to kill her, i decided to protect her. like the mountains round the valley, the mountains will take the attack, no matter what you throw at them, to protect the treasure within.-Arkin, legon ascension (if i remember correctly)

Sephiroth
04-07-2013, 08:35 PM
(buildings arent part of the earth......

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 08:36 PM
(never said they where, bud.)

Sephiroth
04-07-2013, 08:38 PM
(it's a special earth jutsu. you decided to kill her

her being the "earth"

InnerSakura
A clone of Roy is seen walking into three of the places that Raiden targeted.2 hospitals and palace

Roy: "Seems they are unsucessful, What a shame." Roy made a single hand sign, "Explode!"

The three clones detonated, makeing the buildings fall and injurying the people around and in them.

Roy nodded and disappeared
Sayuri watches as Raiden attempts to destroy the village by activating the numerous atom bombs scattered throughout the area. "Now!" Sayuri yells, and the barrier teams stationed on the wall surrounding the village construct a strong defensive chakra shield to protect the buildings and shinobi from harm. Suddenly, Roy arrives and another bomb detonates. "Sealing corp!" Sayuri orders. A large seal covering the entire expanse of the village appears on the sand baked ground, and the explosion disappears into the ground as the sealing spell contains the blast. Gia assists by using an earth style technique, however the strain is too much on his body and he screams in agony. Sayuri runs to his side, and begins to perform a high class medical ninjutsu to replenish any damages done to his chakra network.

Bombs266
(no, her being sayuri, and the village.)

Greenrust
04-07-2013, 08:41 PM
(inner death valley is a battle between you and raiden.)

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 08:42 PM
(unless sayuri doesn't go, of course.)

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 08:46 PM
"Alright Raiden. If it is a challenge you want, leave this village in peace. We shall fight as you request, and the victor will be awarded their life." Sayuri announced. She told Misa to grab her sealing urn. The girl nodded, and ran off to retrieve the item. She returned, carrying the large pot which had a strap tied around it. Sayuri slung the container over her shoulder, and disappeared into sand.

Raiden
04-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Oh please, *I clap my hands* your nothing but a girl to me, I will prove it now, Oh wait, whats this

*The bombs go off, as I start to laugh as the ground quakes and the violent explosions are heard, The 2 Hospitals, The palace, The Lake, and The Residential area are decimated by atom bombs*

It seems Sky has done it for me, come little girl, face me at death valley *I walk off*

(I'll make the thread)
(i already said where, but I'm sleepy, wanted to have a convo there before starting the fight, so just post you arrived there and saw me and walked up to me or something like that, but don't attack or wait for me to post tomorrow, I'm really sleepy, good night)

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Attack now while he is asleep beat him up and take his shoes.

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Attack now while he is asleep beat him up and take his shoes.
Good idea. Then Ill walk all over him. lol.

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 09:23 PM
What, no thanks for a half dead gia, who just saved half the village?)

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 09:27 PM
What, no thanks for a half dead gia, who just saved half the village?)
(Thank you. lol.)

Bombs266
04-07-2013, 09:37 PM
(i meant in thread, inner. sayuri was there, next to him. in fact, she didn't even seem to notice him scream.... T.T)

InnerSakura
04-07-2013, 10:08 PM
(i meant in thread, inner. sayuri was there, next to him. in fact, she didn't even seem to notice him scream.... T.T)
(Huh? She healed him. Reread my post. I mentioned Gia saving the village etc.)

Mekuto
04-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Lol when you fix the pyramid, then come speak to me.

Idekal
04-07-2013, 11:49 PM
( You know, there's still lightning bombs spread around the entire village )

Mekuto
04-08-2013, 02:26 AM
Mekuto made several hand signs and placed his hands on the ground a multitude of vipers were summoned, and began to build his chakra for a large jutsu. The vipers sought out the lighting orbs and signaled to Mekuto via smoke wisps. Once the entire village had been searched and all the orbs found Mekuto placed his hands on the ground "Sealing Spikes" for each orb four slabs of obsidian came from the ground and encased them the energy was drained into the obsidian that then vanished back into the ground. "All done" Mekuto said standing his largest vipers moved to the gate way and manned the cannonades while the smaller ones burrowed under the ground.

AeoKyn
04-08-2013, 05:22 AM
( You know, there's still lightning bombs spread around the entire village )

(I disrupted a good chunk with wind jutsu.)
Sayuri had left in a rush and Aeo Kyn found himself alone in Oasis. The after math of the attack was gruesome. The entire situation was ugly but none of the pieces seemed to fit together. Raiden clearly had a plan; and if Aeo had to put money on it, things were going all too well for the mad Scientist.
Remember Divine had appeared earlier, he had not had the chance to speak with him. At a loss of what to do, Aeo decided to head back to the library and wait.
Deciding to play it safe, he pulled out 3 seal tags and a blank chakra tag. He placed the three seals around the room in a triangular formation and placed the blank one on top of the book he had previously given Sayuri. Little did she know, the book had taken pieces of her chakra and stored them within.

joon
04-08-2013, 07:44 AM
I begin to make handsigns. "Chakra style:Great infected explosion." Many small chakra bugs appear all around me as they fly off in all directions. The bugs fly around the village, attempting to explode on all the ninjas. The explosions are so powerful, a jonin would not even stand a chance of surviving them. I stand on top of the village gate, awaiting for excitement.

konoha chimp
04-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Sensing the chakra signatures of the intruder and bugs Sabaku begins to mutter a jutsu
Pinpointing the location of the bugs via scattered sand, Sabaku makes a dome of spiraling black sand around all the targeted Ninja protecting them from the explosions.

(Ok seriously can everyone please stop attacking this 1 village?! there's 3 more you know.)

joon
04-08-2013, 07:57 AM
(It's just so boring, man. I have nothing else to do. And this seems like the more active village at the moment. I-I'm lost.`~()

konoha chimp
04-08-2013, 07:59 AM
(Haha its cool it just gets really frustrating though.. in the last 24 hours We've been attacked by Raiden, Green, Seph, Idekal and Mitchy to my knowledge its just really difficult to keep up with it all.. It would really benefit to get the other villages more active I think by attacking them :|)

Mekuto
04-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Maybe you guys could just come in and challenge one of us to a fight, instead of the village being under attack every single day.:p
I know we are awesome, but ninja world we need a break.

AeoKyn
04-08-2013, 01:05 PM
(Yeah I came here for personal plot purposes, and every time i came here, instantly interrupted because someone decides to launch an assault)

Greenrust
04-08-2013, 01:55 PM
(I'm on raidens side, I never launched my own attack.)

Shisko Shi
04-08-2013, 01:57 PM
No more invadeing/Attacking Oasis. This is an order.

It is BS to have this village double ... no have a 1000 more post then places like blood, rift, and sky... Go to the others.

End of discussion.

Thank you GM Shisko.

Mekuto
04-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Whooooo Shisko's Unbreakable barrier jutsu time to instigate the crap out of people then run home

AeoKyn
04-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Growing restless, Aeo ordered Kai to stay, grabbing the tag off the book and headed back to his home village.

joon
04-08-2013, 02:59 PM
"Oh ;);););)!!" I leave the village and run back to the sky village.

Bombs266
04-08-2013, 03:03 PM
(lol)

Bombs266
04-08-2013, 05:50 PM
*an eagle lands on a rock, and in a flash, gia is sitting on the rock, frowning. 'I need to speak with lady sayuri, send word.' He said to the guard, and then walking towards the hikage mansion.

The Second Pornkage
04-09-2013, 01:10 PM
(During the friggin' apocalypse in the oasis village)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7134b750b751568c263297153bc4eeca/tumblr_mkl6lp1jGt1r51nvio1_500.gif

Mekuto
04-09-2013, 01:44 PM
(Me in a recliner sitting at the front gate drinking a beer.)

The Second Pornkage
04-09-2013, 02:19 PM
(I got a drink like 4 pages back and I get back and all this stuff's gone down :shock:)

Mekuto
04-09-2013, 02:25 PM
(I've got a case of beer and a bottle of turkey 101. sitting here waiting for the sun to explode)

InnerSakura
04-09-2013, 06:03 PM
(lol. Lets hope the sun doesn't explode.)

Bombs266
04-09-2013, 07:51 PM
(inner appear so i can use my idea, please.)

Mitchy
04-09-2013, 07:53 PM
..Throws the Sun on Oasis.

Bombs266
04-09-2013, 07:54 PM
(you can't do that, bud)

Mitchy
04-09-2013, 07:57 PM
..Does it anyway..

FU~ THE RULES

I HAVE THE SUN!!!!!!

" KEEP
CALM
AND
DROP THE SUN
ON OASIS!"

Bombs266
04-09-2013, 07:59 PM
(no, your not aloud. as of that, ignored.

Greenrust
04-09-2013, 08:00 PM
(Hey guys in a assassin now watch your backs XD)

Mitchy
04-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Well someones about up tight as a pair of skinny jeans super glued to the fattest person alive. .